Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp looks like a new exercise to try, I like the rope because greater rom. Marc Lobliner=nice guy, friends with him on facebook, comment on his posts sometimes

    great workouts Nick. what are you doing diet-wise?
    Marc is a beast! lol

    Keep killing it Tiny!
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp looks like a new exercise to try, I like the rope because greater rom. Marc Lobliner=nice guy, friends with him on facebook, comment on his posts sometimes

    great workouts Nick. what are you doing diet-wise?
    Yeah man it'd be awesome to train with him i like his attitude, TIIIGER FITNESS DOT COM!! haha

    So far tons and tons of eggs, seriously i can't get enough of them! Whole wheat sandwiches with potato salad or rice post workout sometimes PB&J for glycogen replenishment. So far that's the base of it since it's cheap yet effective, Some days i pick up some chicken breast and make that as well. Tried eating whole grain oats and can't do it anymore they just give me the ****s and i fart all day. It sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Marc is a beast! lol

    Keep killing it Tiny!
    Hell to the yeah man, so far so good i'm happy with how i'm progressing. I've been tanning too so far 2 sessions i haven't burnt so i'm on my way to being all lean, decent tan and looking ALPHA DAWGGG
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  3. Epic leg day: 355 x 5,3 Stiff Leg Deads with pause on bars at bottom, Started box squats which are right at parallel for me and probably my favorite! 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 2. Was really happy with how i did considering it being my first time doing them and was after kicking my ass on Stiff Leg Deads. Not to mention getting PR's all day while DIETING. As the weights got heavier i actually improved my form with getting the bar lower. My bar position before was way too high on my neck and after warming up my shoulders and some light stretching i can get the bar directly on my traps. The even cooler thing is after i finished box squats i tried just the bar with the same form and i literally had this feeling when going down that a rubber band was pulling me up. I can see how the CNS would adapt i can't wait to see how strong i can get Form is ALWAYS first for me, if i feel it breaking down i set the bar down!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  4. Oh and i also only did those 2 exercises today, just adapting to the heavy weight and sets is going to be enough for this week which was about 11 sets not including warm-up. My calves are STILL slightly sore from the last time i trained them x.x so i decided to just do cardio and get home. Will be going back later for more cardio
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  5. Also one of the guys who inspires the **** out of me, he's 21 years old too. My height, guy is just incredible this deserves WAY more views!!!

    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Epic leg day: 355 x 5,3 Stiff Leg Deads with pause on bars at bottom, Started box squats which are right at parallel for me and probably my favorite! 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 2. Was really happy with how i did considering it being my first time doing them and was after kicking my ass on Stiff Leg Deads. Not to mention getting PR's all day while DIETING. As the weights got heavier i actually improved my form with getting the bar lower. My bar position before was way too high on my neck and after warming up my shoulders and some light stretching i can get the bar directly on my traps. The even cooler thing is after i finished box squats i tried just the bar with the same form and i literally had this feeling when going down that a rubber band was pulling me up. I can see how the CNS would adapt i can't wait to see how strong i can get Form is ALWAYS first for me, if i feel it breaking down i set the bar down!
    gotta love leg day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    gotta love leg day
    Yeahhh buddyy!! gotta stay away from them chicken legs lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    gotta love leg day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Yeahhh buddyy!! gotta stay away from them chicken legs lol
    It's honestly my favorite day, it really challenges me and i have to dig deep!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  9. First time ever heavy flat benching today got 205 x 3 for 2 sets!! So happy with it, i set that as my goal this month. I favor a close grip though everything wide bothers my shoulders so close grip i felt way way better. Did close grip after and got 155 x 5 for 2 sets after normal grip which felt a lot stronger and stable. I might be switching to 5x5 for cutting since the volume is much lower. I could just build some strength now so when i'm done dieting i can take full advantage of being stronger and gain easy. I think after this week i will do that!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Epic leg day: 355 x 5,3 Stiff Leg Deads with pause on bars at bottom, Started box squats which are right at parallel for me and probably my favorite! 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 2. Was really happy with how i did considering it being my first time doing them and was after kicking my ass on Stiff Leg Deads. Not to mention getting PR's all day while DIETING. As the weights got heavier i actually improved my form with getting the bar lower. My bar position before was way too high on my neck and after warming up my shoulders and some light stretching i can get the bar directly on my traps. The even cooler thing is after i finished box squats i tried just the bar with the same form and i literally had this feeling when going down that a rubber band was pulling me up. I can see how the PNSwould adapt i can't wait to see how strong i can get Form is ALWAYS first for me, if i feel it breaking down i set the bar down!
    I corrected you in the bold above, oh and PNS = Peripheral Nervous System = Responsible for your body motor pattern. Just thought i'd throw that out there for ya!

    Looking good in here! How is your "alpha male" feeling right now?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    I corrected you in the bold above, oh and PNS = Peripheral Nervous System = Responsible for your body motor pattern. Just thought i'd throw that out there for ya!

    Looking good in here! How is your "alpha male" feeling right now?
    Thank you! I'm really not sure how it all works, i'm guessing after every session i will get better and better after learning the "new motor pattern"

    I'm feeling pretty good, i really think i need MORE food so i'm gonna up the cals a little bit more until i hit a sweet spot. Still losing fat just at a slower rate but my energy is sapped. I want to sleep all day! So guess i'll just play it by ear the next few days.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  12. Started Bill Starr's Intermediate 5x5 program today!

    Box squat pause at bottom: Worked up to 275 x 5 and 285 x 2 no belt or wraps
    Flat BB bench worked up to 195 x 4 x 2 second set did reps a lot quicker
    BB underhand rows (substituting pull ups for these) 225 x 5 felt "weird" though wish we had a chest supported row!
    close grip Pull-Ups close grip 5 sets of 5 reps explosive, going for 6-8 x 5 sets next workout
    Hyper extensions 45Lb plate x 10 x 3 sets
    Core work: Leg raises straight out 10 reps x 3 sets

    This is some good sh*t!! Seems so simple yet is very challenging and wipes me out

    Weight is down to 232-233Lbs!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  13. That is great your trying new training systems

    do you that program your doing it hitting too many body-parts in one day?

    I used to do the dc two way split, that is probably the most bodybuilding Ive hit in a days time
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    That is great your trying new training systems

    do you that program your doing it hitting too many body-parts in one day?

    I used to do the dc two way split, that is probably the most bodybuilding Ive hit in a days time
    It's pretty much a full body power style setup, squat/bench/deadlift/pull-ups/military press. Focused primarily on strength i would say. It's literally the most pure basic setup but simplicity works! This is almost a beginner routine but i never have done it so i can see lots of benefits on my part for spending 2-3 months doing it improving my form/strength which will pave the way for more muscle growth afterwards!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    It's pretty much a full body power style setup, squat/bench/deadlift/pull-ups/military press. Focused primarily on strength i would say. It's literally the most pure basic setup but simplicity works! This is almost a beginner routine but i never have done it so i can see lots of benefits on my part for spending 2-3 months doing it improving my form/strength which will pave the way for more muscle growth afterwards!
    I do this every ten days as I'm forced to take two days off prior and two days off after due to work. 3 - 4 sets 3 - 6 reps slow steady form. Takes about an hour and I'm FOCKED. Good and proper. Has helped my main lifts shoot up in weight.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I do this every ten days as I'm forced to take two days off prior and two days off after due to work. 3 - 4 sets 3 - 6 reps slow steady form. Takes about an hour and I'm FOCKED. Good and proper. Has helped my main lifts shoot up in weight.
    Definitely man, control is the name of the game!

    HOLY FACK TODAY WAS AMAZING!!

    Box Squat 255 x 5 (explosive felt like a feather, will have absolutely no problem busting out a heavy triple on friday)
    Military Press 135 x 5 (Gotta work on these felt strong though)
    DEADLIFT 405 x 5 PR! My starting lift is already one of the milestones i have wanted to accomplish!! Last time i deadlifted about 4 months ago i struggled with 365 x 1!! Feel EXTREMELY accomplished with this, got it on video too i'll upload it.
    Core work: Weighted crunches 80 x 20

    Funny thing was yesterday my legs were SUPER sore and today i felt pretty good, a little headache this morning and almost nauseous but went away thank god haha

    Weight is all over the place! I think the heavy lifting is definitely putting some size on me because i "feel" thicker if that makes any sense. I was around 232/231 yesterday. Everything is going exactly as planned!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Definitely man, control is the name of the game!

    HOLY FACK TODAY WAS AMAZING!!

    Box Squat 255 x 5 (explosive felt like a feather, will have absolutely no problem busting out a heavy triple on friday)
    Military Press 135 x 5 (Gotta work on these felt strong though)
    DEADLIFT 405 x 5 PR! My starting lift is already one of the milestones i have wanted to accomplish!! Last time i deadlifted about 4 months ago i struggled with 365 x 1!! Feel EXTREMELY accomplished with this, got it on video too i'll upload it.
    Core work: Weighted crunches 80 x 20

    Funny thing was yesterday my legs were SUPER sore and today i felt pretty good, a little headache this morning and almost nauseous but went away thank god haha

    Weight is all over the place! I think the heavy lifting is definitely putting some size on me because i "feel" thicker if that makes any sense. I was around 232/231 yesterday. Everything is going exactly as planned!
    Nice workout man!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Definitely man, control is the name of the game!

    HOLY FACK TODAY WAS AMAZING!!

    Box Squat 255 x 5 (explosive felt like a feather, will have absolutely no problem busting out a heavy triple on friday)
    Military Press 135 x 5 (Gotta work on these felt strong though)
    DEADLIFT 405 x 5 PR! My starting lift is already one of the milestones i have wanted to accomplish!! Last time i deadlifted about 4 months ago i struggled with 365 x 1!! Feel EXTREMELY accomplished with this, got it on video too i'll upload it.
    Core work: Weighted crunches 80 x 20

    Funny thing was yesterday my legs were SUPER sore and today i felt pretty good, a little headache this morning and almost nauseous but went away thank god haha

    Weight is all over the place! I think the heavy lifting is definitely putting some size on me because i "feel" thicker if that makes any sense. I was around 232/231 yesterday. Everything is going exactly as planned!
    Awesome workout, keep it going! I'm about to start back up on DAA. Going to do another 3 month run.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Nice workout man!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Awesome workout, keep it going! I'm about to start back up on DAA. Going to do another 3 month run.
    Thanks guys! Tomorrow i should be close to 300 box squat for 3 reps, maybe 225 bench and weighted pull-ups. I completely forgot about pic's too i'll get those taken tomorrow as well!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Thanks guys! Tomorrow i should be close to 300 box squat for 3 reps, maybe 225 bench and weighted pull-ups. I completely forgot about pic's too i'll get those taken tomorrow as well!
    Nice man weighted pull-ups are the ish. I remember not too long ago you were doing assisted pull-ups...now that is PROGRESS!! Kill it bro looking forward to the next round of pics.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice man weighted pull-ups are the ish. I remember not too long ago you were doing assisted pull-ups...now that is PROGRESS!! Kill it bro looking forward to the next round of pics.
    Hell yeah man i love them!

    Todays workout went good, i need to reset bench press though i got too excited and jumped weight too quickly. Next week i am starting at 185 or 195 and going from there. Box squat was 290 x 3 EASY, Pull-ups did 10Lbs x 5. Bench i tried 210 x 3 and got 2 needed help with 3rd. Pic's up later!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  22. From today, didn't weigh myself though oops! Also something you guys won't be able to see i have veins coming in, They are getting slowly more and more pronounced.

    Name:  100_1630.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  580.8 KB

    Name:  100_1619.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  574.7 KB
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. I don't get how my arms just keep looking bigger and bigger (not like i'm complaining haha) but it's funny how they seem to just look bigger even though i'm leaning out. Gonna hit cardio really hard these next few months to get where i want to be!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    I don't get how my arms just keep looking bigger and bigger (not like i'm complaining haha) but it's funny how they seem to just look bigger even though i'm leaning out. Gonna hit cardio really hard these next few months to get where i want to be!
    Not a bad thing at all.
    How much cardio are you doing currently?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Not a bad thing at all.
    How much cardio are you doing currently?

    Well this week i backed off cardio a little bit because i'm squatting 3x a week and doing a full body power routine revolving around bench/squat/deadlift/rows/military press. Wasn't used to lifting heavy so much so this next week i will begin doing more cardio again. I like how i can see my arm "shape" coming in like my tri's are starting to round out and bi's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  26. Waist is down to 37" compared to 38.5" when i started. So far so good
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Waist is down to 37" compared to 38.5" when i started. So far so good
    Great to hear! I've been dealing with small losses and plateaus.. Not much fun lately!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  28. Had to train a day early today cause i'm working a shift for a co worker tomorrow we're only gonna be open 8:30am-2pm 1 shift so i wouldn't be able to train. Today went GREAT and i really mean that. Things are coming together as far as technique/form and proper pre-measures that made me feel stronger.

    Did a lot more warming up, started with stair stepper for 3 minutes of just squeezing my glutes/hams/quads to get the "feel" of them and warm them all up. Did some light stretching after as well. Next workout i'm switching to the actual squat rack so i can position my feet a little wider where i feel most comfortable the power rack is good but that little bit will be my sweet spot!

    5/27/12
    Box Squat: 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 255 x 5, 295 x 5 *Added 5lbs & 1 rep from yesterday with smooth form/technique* *Overall have added 20 POUNDS on my box squat in 1 week with tweaks in technique/form!!*
    Bench: 95 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 175 x 5, 185 x 5. Have finally found a "comfortable" grip that does not irritate my shoulder or elbow, I plan on really micro-loading my bench so it will take longer to get bigger numbers but will be safer and more linear progress wise! Also i had to slow down my explosiveness from the bottom which was another factor to my shoulder/elbow irritation. Making it actually a lot harder, i wish i could keep moving fast!
    Barbell Row: 45 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 155 x 5. Had to re-learn this as well. Now i start the barbell from the floor parrallel with my body and try to pull with my middle back, when i started i was messing up and using a grip that allowed me to use my MUCH stronger lats which i get with pull ups. Now that i'm doing it correct with no lower back irritation or shoulder irritation i feel i will really benefit from them now.
    Hammer-Wide Grip Pull-Ups: Bw x 5, Bw x 8. WOW my strength on these is going up really really quick, i had a hard time getting 5-6 with close hammer grip so this is a big improvement for me. My goal is 15 with BW and +45Lbs for my 3-5 rep sets.
    Rope Crunches: 60 x 15, 80 x 14, 90 x 11/7. Stronger on these as well!
    Glute Ham Raise Partials: BW x 10,9,7 FRIED after these!
    Weighted Hyperextensions: +25 x 10/10, +35 x 10

    From now on i am taking my time with my workouts if the time allows me, I was safer/more warmed up and felt way better. The workout took a lot longer but it's just the time i need. Rushing heavy weights is just asking for an injury and i'd rather stay safe!

    Next workout will be Deadlift day with Military Press and Box Squats WEDNESDAY! Going for 415 x 5
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  29. Also the program calls for just a M/W/F split but i notice i am ready in 2 days no problem. I still am going to follow the program, I have added in only pull ups/Glute ham raises but they are extremely necessary as i have already seen benefits from them. I am able to keep my back tighter and utilize my hamstrings more since incorporating them.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  30. Finally i know there's those people out there who think that you will "lose muscle gains and such you made from bodybuilding splits" ABSOLUTELY BS! I actually have been growing MORE since i started this program. Couple that with leaning out and here comes a great transformation! EGGS alllll day today.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in