1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice man weighted pull-ups are the ish. I remember not too long ago you were doing assisted pull-ups...now that is PROGRESS!! Kill it bro looking forward to the next round of pics.
    Hell yeah man i love them!

Todays workout went good, i need to reset bench press though i got too excited and jumped weight too quickly. Next week i am starting at 185 or 195 and going from there. Box squat was 290 x 3 EASY, Pull-ups did 10Lbs x 5. Bench i tried 210 x 3 and got 2 needed help with 3rd. Pic's up later!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

From today, didn't weigh myself though oops! Also something you guys won't be able to see i have veins coming in, They are getting slowly more and more pronounced.

Name:  100_1630.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  580.8 KB

Name:  100_1619.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  574.7 KB
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

I don't get how my arms just keep looking bigger and bigger (not like i'm complaining haha) but it's funny how they seem to just look bigger even though i'm leaning out. Gonna hit cardio really hard these next few months to get where i want to be!
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    I don't get how my arms just keep looking bigger and bigger (not like i'm complaining haha) but it's funny how they seem to just look bigger even though i'm leaning out. Gonna hit cardio really hard these next few months to get where i want to be!
    Not a bad thing at all.
    How much cardio are you doing currently?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Not a bad thing at all.
    How much cardio are you doing currently?

Well this week i backed off cardio a little bit because i'm squatting 3x a week and doing a full body power routine revolving around bench/squat/deadlift/rows/military press. Wasn't used to lifting heavy so much so this next week i will begin doing more cardio again. I like how i can see my arm "shape" coming in like my tri's are starting to round out and bi's
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Waist is down to 37" compared to 38.5" when i started. So far so good
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Waist is down to 37" compared to 38.5" when i started. So far so good
    Great to hear! I've been dealing with small losses and plateaus.. Not much fun lately!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Had to train a day early today cause i'm working a shift for a co worker tomorrow we're only gonna be open 8:30am-2pm 1 shift so i wouldn't be able to train. Today went GREAT and i really mean that. Things are coming together as far as technique/form and proper pre-measures that made me feel stronger.

Did a lot more warming up, started with stair stepper for 3 minutes of just squeezing my glutes/hams/quads to get the "feel" of them and warm them all up. Did some light stretching after as well. Next workout i'm switching to the actual squat rack so i can position my feet a little wider where i feel most comfortable the power rack is good but that little bit will be my sweet spot!

5/27/12
    Box Squat: 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 255 x 5, 295 x 5 *Added 5lbs & 1 rep from yesterday with smooth form/technique* *Overall have added 20 POUNDS on my box squat in 1 week with tweaks in technique/form!!*
    Bench: 95 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 175 x 5, 185 x 5. Have finally found a "comfortable" grip that does not irritate my shoulder or elbow, I plan on really micro-loading my bench so it will take longer to get bigger numbers but will be safer and more linear progress wise! Also i had to slow down my explosiveness from the bottom which was another factor to my shoulder/elbow irritation. Making it actually a lot harder, i wish i could keep moving fast!
    Barbell Row: 45 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 155 x 5. Had to re-learn this as well. Now i start the barbell from the floor parrallel with my body and try to pull with my middle back, when i started i was messing up and using a grip that allowed me to use my MUCH stronger lats which i get with pull ups. Now that i'm doing it correct with no lower back irritation or shoulder irritation i feel i will really benefit from them now.
    Hammer-Wide Grip Pull-Ups: Bw x 5, Bw x 8. WOW my strength on these is going up really really quick, i had a hard time getting 5-6 with close hammer grip so this is a big improvement for me. My goal is 15 with BW and +45Lbs for my 3-5 rep sets.
    Rope Crunches: 60 x 15, 80 x 14, 90 x 11/7. Stronger on these as well!
    Glute Ham Raise Partials: BW x 10,9,7 FRIED after these!
    Weighted Hyperextensions: +25 x 10/10, +35 x 10

From now on i am taking my time with my workouts if the time allows me, I was safer/more warmed up and felt way better. The workout took a lot longer but it's just the time i need. Rushing heavy weights is just asking for an injury and i'd rather stay safe!

Next workout will be Deadlift day with Military Press and Box Squats WEDNESDAY! Going for 415 x 5
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Also the program calls for just a M/W/F split but i notice i am ready in 2 days no problem. I still am going to follow the program, I have added in only pull ups/Glute ham raises but they are extremely necessary as i have already seen benefits from them. I am able to keep my back tighter and utilize my hamstrings more since incorporating them.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Finally i know there's those people out there who think that you will "lose muscle gains and such you made from bodybuilding splits" ABSOLUTELY BS! I actually have been growing MORE since i started this program. Couple that with leaning out and here comes a great transformation! EGGS alllll day today.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

Finally i know there's those people out there who think that you will "lose muscle gains and such you made from bodybuilding splits" ABSOLUTELY BS! I actually have been growing MORE since i started this program. Couple that with leaning out and here comes a great transformation! EGGS alllll day today.
    Interesting I've been doing more of a semi-crossfit like routine as I'm trying to slim down and the added cardio to it helps save some time on reg. cardio. Allows me a bit shorter gym trips and I'm looking more for muscle preservation then gains in the muscle currently as I'm not eating enough to truly grow much!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

how do u like incorporating crofit like things into a bodybuilding routine, i was always hesitant to try it, i did it for a little bit but dunno how they can work together
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.84%

Hell yeah man i love them!

Todays workout went good, i need to reset bench press though i got too excited and jumped weight too quickly. Next week i am starting at 185 or 195 and going from there. Box squat was 290 x 3 EASY, Pull-ups did 10Lbs x 5. Bench i tried 210 x 3 and got 2 needed help with 3rd. Pic's up later!
    Log is looking good.. keep up the good work.> I've decided that I am going to not kill myself on heavy lifts 100% of the time for now.... Have to focus on form, and a good squeeze... Looking forward to seeing the updated pics!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Log is looking good.. keep up the good work.> I've decided that I am going to not kill myself on heavy lifts 100% of the time for now.... Have to focus on form, and a good squeeze... Looking forward to seeing the updated pics!
    Thanks dude, it's the way to go i don't really go for the squeeze right now as much as use the right technique but when i go back to higher reps i'll do that! The pic's are up at post 82
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I agree you can gain muscle while on a under maintenance calorie diet. That said, if the deficit is too low, no. Jeff Willet was on a radio show a couple years ago and explained this and it made perfect sense to me.
    keep up the good work Nick
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I agree you can gain muscle while on a under maintenance calorie diet. That said, if the deficit is too low, no. Jeff Willet was on a radio show a couple years ago and explained this and it made perfect sense to me.
    keep up the good work Nick
    Jeff Willet is a BOSS. I am just accepting the fact that even with tons of cardio it's going to take some time for me to get as lean as i like. I'm making slow but steady progress still happy with it!

Thanks John

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

GOAL ATTAINED!

Deadlifted 415 x 5 today belt-less again (belting up next week)
    Funny thing was i didn't feel as good as last week but my form is awesome now. I found a simple concept by mark rippetoe that works extremely well. Line the bar in the very middle of your foot with your stance. bend over without dropping your hips and take your grip. bend your knees till they come in contact with the bar. Look up and poke your chest out and do a rep. Reset after every rep too, made it way easier and less hard on my back. I'm so pumped! Also my overhead press is at 140 x 6 now which is 5lbs more and 1 rep more than last week. Super happy with how i'm progressing right now, Just picked up a foam roller so i'm using it post workout every time now. I can definitely say my ROM is better with my scapula now so my bench may go up as well.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Another successful day!

6/1/12 Heavy Triples/8's and Accessory work
    Box Squat: 300 x 3, 255 x 8
    Flat Bench: 195 x 4, 165 x 8
    Barbell Row (Same grip width as bench press) 165 x 5, 145 x 8 Used really, really good form on these.
    Pull-Ups Hammer Wide Grip: +15 x 5, BW x 10
    Chest Dips: -20 x 6, BW x 4
    EZ Bar Curls: 65 x 8,5
    For the first time i can do SkullCrushers without elbow pain!!
    SkullCrushers ******* at angle constant tension on tri's: 30 x 12,10 + Immediately begin pressing for 10-20 partial reps.
    Preacher Curl Machine: 70Lbs x 8 + GIGANTIC R/P Drop set total annihilation to end it.

We just got a small preacher curl machine and the cool thing is we don't even have a preacher curl bench so i have been using it on friday for accessory work. Found a "sweet" spot today with bi contractions definitely felt 10x more intense than the EZ Curls. Had an INSANE pump too!

Today marks the last day of Stoked! BUT i am gonna continue this log for the next month as i am running D-AA for a full 2 months

Stoked Review:

I definitely noticed and "felt" stoked when i first started it, i had an instant libido boost/better pumps/increased well being. Those 3 combined gave me some incredible workouts to say the least. Paired with intense training and diet i noticed a pretty decent strength increase WHILE dieting and cardio even up to 3x per day. I'd have to say i would definitely, definitely run this again as i really see how well these natural products work.

Will have more comments up, going to eat!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Another great day, i'm really starting to get in the groove of this style of training. Box squat is now up to 300 x 5 a lot easier than i thought today. Bench is up to 195 x 8 which is a PR No shoulder or elbow issues either. Barbell row is up to 175 x 5 strict, Pull-ups were a little stagnant so i threw in a few extra sets which should be good enough. Up to 15 GHR partials, i'm gonna have to find a way to make them more difficult since i'm out of ideas right now, I just feel stronger overall. My upper body feels a lot more "dense" my pec's bounce a lot easier too. My chest seems to really really respond to lower reps like 3-5, My bench form is getting so much better too. I control it textbook and i feel very stable now. Overall everything went exactly the way i wanted today, Wednesday is deadlift day again 425 with a belt let's do this shiiit!!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

Name:  finaflex_trivia.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  142.3 KB
    Today's Trivia will take place at 7
    :00pm Eastern Standard Time...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Another great day, i'm really starting to get in the groove of this style of training. Box squat is now up to 300 x 5 a lot easier than i thought today. Bench is up to 195 x 8 which is a PR No shoulder or elbow issues either. Barbell row is up to 175 x 5 strict, Pull-ups were a little stagnant so i threw in a few extra sets which should be good enough. Up to 15 GHR partials, i'm gonna have to find a way to make them more difficult since i'm out of ideas right now, I just feel stronger overall. My upper body feels a lot more "dense" my pec's bounce a lot easier too. My chest seems to really really respond to lower reps like 3-5, My bench form is getting so much better too. I control it textbook and i feel very stable now. Overall everything went exactly the way i wanted today, Wednesday is deadlift day again 425 with a belt let's do this shiiit!!!
    nice work, Congrats on your deadlift pr and slow and steady wins the race. =)

as for your barbell rows, are you doing them 45 degrees or even lower?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

nice work, Congrats on your deadlift pr and slow and steady wins the race. =)

as for your barbell rows, are you doing them 45 degrees or even lower?
    Thanks man, yeah everything is going great. I broke through my box squat "plateau" and 300 felt really light. Goals are: 505 x 5 Deadlift, 405 x 5 Box Squat, 250-300 x 5 Bench press, 205 x 5 Standing Military Press and 225+ x 5 Barbell Rows.

They are right at 45 degrees, i pretty much lower myself into the bottom of a stiff leg deadlift position and pull straight up my leg to the middle of my abdominal area. I try to keep the bar close to my legs so i do not strain my lower back as well.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    how do u like incorporating crofit like things into a bodybuilding routine, i was always hesitant to try it, i did it for a little bit but dunno how they can work together
    Look up on youtube Dana Bailey takes on crossfit, i do that routine from time to time.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Thanks man, yeah everything is going great. I broke through my box squat "plateau" and 300 felt really light. Goals are: 505 x 5 Deadlift, 405 x 5 Box Squat, 250-300 x 5 Bench press, 205 x 5 Standing Military Press and 225+ x 5 Barbell Rows.

They are right at 45 degrees, i pretty much lower myself into the bottom of a stiff leg deadlift position and pull straight up my leg to the middle of my abdominal area. I try to keep the bar close to my legs so i do not strain my lower back as well.
    Great goals, you'll be there in no time!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Damn hit my goal for the week today of 425 x 5 Deadlift, form was pretty good just need to get that stupid bar in the same starting position every time. Other than that all my warm-ups literally FLEW off the ground. I might try to just tone down my speed so i don't fatigue as much. Anyone have input on this? like say you warm-up but do the reps faster, would that have a negative impact on your final working heavy set?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

NVM i looked up some opinions and it's a good idea, it beats in the nervous system to do the movement explosively. Pretty happy with how today went though
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Good to hear you figured it out. Your breaking PR's left and right while still on a calorie deficit? congrats on the PR's

Nick, If you want to keep logging or start a new one please let me know.

we came out with African Mango recently, Ill be stacking this and raspberry ketones for a fatloss stack.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Good to hear you figured it out. Your breaking PR's left and right while still on a calorie deficit? congrats on the PR's

Nick, If you want to keep logging or start a new one please let me know.

we came out with African Mango recently, Ill be stacking this and raspberry ketones for a fatloss stack.
    Thanks John, It's really getting tough though to add 10Lbs each week so i'm gonna back off a little and only add 5Lbs per exercise each week. I'd be looking at 60Lbs on all my lifts in 12 weeks which i'd be extremely happy with. And if i feel "good" i will just do more reps so if i get 6-7 instead of 5 that's fine.

I also had my friend checkout my shoulder he said it's a weak rotator cuff, so beginning last week i've been doing a bunch of exercises and warming up a ton before training. It's made a HUGE difference, no pain and i feel a lot more stable on bench press/squats which usually pull my shoulder in weird positions. I think by the time i get 400 box squat i will be looking at a good 400+ low bar squat for at least 5 reps, The box squat really messes with you since you literally release all tension sitting down. Probably one of the most difficult exercises besides the deadlift.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Thanks John, It's really getting tough though to add 10Lbs each week so i'm gonna back off a little and only add 5Lbs per exercise each week. I'd be looking at 60Lbs on all my lifts in 12 weeks which i'd be extremely happy with. And if i feel "good" i will just do more reps so if i get 6-7 instead of 5 that's fine.

I also had my friend checkout my shoulder he said it's a weak rotator cuff, so beginning last week i've been doing a bunch of exercises and warming up a ton before training. It's made a HUGE difference, no pain and i feel a lot more stable on bench press/squats which usually pull my shoulder in weird positions. I think by the time i get 400 box squat i will be looking at a good 400+ low bar squat for at least 5 reps, The box squat really messes with you since you literally release all tension sitting down. Probably one of the most difficult exercises besides the deadlift.
    yeah rotator work before chest, shoulders, and back imo, is a must. This little device has worked wonders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcUfgFJmeFM

60$ on amazon
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

yeah rotator work before chest, shoulders, and back imo, is a must. This little device has worked wonders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcUfgFJmeFM

60$ on amazon
    Dude thanks for that video
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

Great work buddy! Your muscles are really starting to pop! Keep it up
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Great work buddy! Your muscles are really starting to pop! Keep it up
    thank you!

That's exactly what i'm going for, this is my first time seriously dieting down since a year and a half of bulking. It's so awesome to see everything coming in, i can see vascularity pretty well for the first time in my life!

Okay guys coming very soon i have an absolutely SICK natural stack i'm going to do, afterwards i'm gonna go off all boosters for 2-3 months.
    Here's my secret weapons...
    D-AA
    Bridge (like stoked Resveritrol etc)
    Product X Dermasize - LG Sciences non-hormonal
    Sovereign - UG Pharma EPIC non-hormonal i gained 6Lbs off of one bottle!!

Going to run all that for 4-8 weeks while dieting/cardio etc.

After i will take a good 2-3 months off everything and by then i should be in "lean bulk" mode since i would say I'm very close to my goals lean wise as of right now. Still holding fat around my mid-section but not as much, Vascularity is visible in chest and slightly in arms as well. Plus you can bet your bum i'm gonna log my journey!

I will also say that without a doubt i broke down a barrier yesterday with that 425 deadlift, it was the first time i actually felt my legs burning from low reps, my entire body was shaking too. I was mentally drained the rest of the day as well. I have many many other tricks i can resort to if i hit wall with my training too. I've been religiously watching EliteFTS and Westside Barbell videos to leech from the masterminds of strength. Although the program I'm doing is geared towards both Hypertrophy and Strength, i could always switch for 1-2 months if i feel stagnated. That's my plan for now, use a program for 2 months OR until it stops working. I'm giving it 200% and i'll know when I'm done.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Also this cycle above will depict some decisions i may make in the future, If i make great or even good progress with the above i will not consider PH's or AAS for a long long time if even doing it at all. I believe my goals are achievable without the use of them, there are so many ways around barriers that most people look past. Periodization will do wonders if done with the correct amount of effort.
    Future plan is this in "periods" of about 8 weeks each meaning up to a full year to complete a full cycle.
    1. Continue 5x5 until i reach a stagnation in all lifts (Mostly strength with some hypertrophy) high frequency
    2. Go to Max OT training or DC style training (Strength with more hypertrophy) slightly less frequency
    3. Go to Intentions style bodybuilding training with contraction focus with rest/pause + drop sets + Static holds (Pure Hypertrophy maybe a little strength) Low frequency every 7-8 days.
    4. Repeat

As you can see i am "systematically" de-loading so to speak. Starting with 3-5 reps, then 4-6+ reps and finally 6-20+ reps.
    With heavier weights i am avoiding muscular fatigue and building up my nervous system. Will be used with bulking or dieting.
    With moderate-heavy weights i am brushing muscular fatigue and also still building the nervous system. Will be used with bulking maybe dieting.
    Finally with moderate weights i am initiating full muscular fatigue. TUT with this will be 40 seconds +, Will be used strictly for bulking.

I am setting and "priming" myself to grow as much as possible, Hitting the muscle with different frequencies and different loads/TUT Etc.

Also as more fatigue sets in, there will be more rest. Catch my drift?

And if i need time off I'll take a week or so, but with how i understand my body right now i should be fine.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

Man with the plan! Great goals my friend you will conquer all looking forward to future LOGs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Man with the plan! Great goals my friend you will conquer all looking forward to future LOGs.
    Yeah Buddy! I might make a new log or just continue this one.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

Yeah Buddy! I might make a new log or just continue this one.
    Either way let us know, I like to follow people's progress!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Either way let us know, I like to follow people's progress!
    Will do! Sometimes i'm wondering why i don't just rep AI, i mean we have helped each other a sh*t ton. I wear all my AI shirts to the gym like a boss too haha
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.84%

Also this cycle above will depict some decisions i may make in the future, If i make great or even good progress with the above i will not consider PH's or AAS for a long long time if even doing it at all. I believe my goals are achievable without the use of them, there are so many ways around barriers that most people look past. Periodization will do wonders if done with the correct amount of effort.
    Future plan is this in "periods" of about 8 weeks each meaning up to a full year to complete a full cycle.
    1. Continue 5x5 until i reach a stagnation in all lifts (Mostly strength with some hypertrophy) high frequency
    2. Go to Max OT training or DC style training (Strength with more hypertrophy) slightly less frequency
    3. Go to Intentions style bodybuilding training with contraction focus with rest/pause + drop sets + Static holds (Pure Hypertrophy maybe a little strength) Low frequency every 7-8 days.
    4. Repeat

As you can see i am "systematically" de-loading so to speak. Starting with 3-5 reps, then 4-6+ reps and finally 6-20+ reps.
    With heavier weights i am avoiding muscular fatigue and building up my nervous system. Will be used with bulking or dieting.
    With moderate-heavy weights i am brushing muscular fatigue and also still building the nervous system. Will be used with bulking maybe dieting.
    Finally with moderate weights i am initiating full muscular fatigue. TUT with this will be 40 seconds +, Will be used strictly for bulking.

I am setting and "priming" myself to grow as much as possible, Hitting the muscle with different frequencies and different loads/TUT Etc.

Also as more fatigue sets in, there will be more rest. Catch my drift?

And if i need time off I'll take a week or so, but with how i understand my body right now i should be fine.
    Great plan! make sure you focus on the form as well, not just the weight
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Great plan! make sure you focus on the form as well, not just the weight
    Always have since my shoulder started bothering me, i just HAVE to do it since my joints will really bother me. 5x5 is nice because i am only adding 5-10lbs on each exercise a week keeping the same form.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

o tiny u just continue to motivate, love it man keep it up and u bet ur a** ill be following btw i got a log goin for intimidate adn reversitol v2, try t find to i cant link right now.... id love t have u in!

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 09:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:25 AM