Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    injury prevenetion is huge in this game. Its worth the time to take care of your body. Trust me, I made this mistake for about 6-8 or so years

5lbs is a lot. Its common to loose a lot at first for some. My body almost works the opposite. do you have a machine at dbc that measures how much muscle and fat you have ?

Luckly where I go theres a $$7000.00 machine that I can use every week to see exactly where I stand.
    It could of been some water too but i'm busting my butt so hopefully it's mostly fat. I wish we had a machine for that, place is pretty basic. Been getting a lot of compliments so i guess i'm doing it right, I want to stay consistent though. Did great today that's for sure!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Kicked soo much ass today, Trained shoulders went heavier and was no problem INSANE pumps. Did 15 minutes of high intensity cardio on stair stepper. Then went back about 3 hours later and did 30 minutes of high intensity cardio with a friend. THEN after that i went and saw RAMMSTEIN which i'm going to say was the best show I've ever and will ever see. Every song they used different effects like shooting 15-20 foot flames from masks ATTACHED TO THEIR FACES. Every one was different, if they come to your state GO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, they haven't performed in the USA in like 10+ years.

Delts 5/6/12
    Started with Side delts/middle delts whatever their called, been changing exercise position and it allows me to hit different muscles when i'm fresh and ready.

Standing Laterals 30 x 20, 35 x 20 + Drops, Seated 25 x ? + Drops. Improved!
    1 Arm Leaning Laterals 15 x 18 (First time doing these i like them)
    Rear Delt Fly 15 x 10 (Didn't do much of these cause of the next exercise, It is AMAZING for rear delts)
    Lat Machine Rear Delt Row 80 x 10, 90 x 12 + Drops. These are done in a squat position OFF the seat about 1 foot back, You squat down and round your back while pushing your scapula forward, then focus on JUST pulling with your rear delts, the ROM is very small so you have to really focus and use a mirror to make sure your form is good. I had the absolute most insane pump with this exercise and it's a lot easier than having to bend over with a barbell where your lower back is strained and takes away from your focus.
    Upright Row 1 Arm w/DB 50 x 10. Improved! These are done for overall shoulder development but i focus on side delt more than anything.
    DB overhead press seated 60 x 8 + Drop + Front raises. Improved!
    EzBar Upright Row 70 x 12. Improved!
    Seated 1 Arm DB Shrug 110 x 21 Drop to 90 x 12, 120 x 12. Improved! Went up 20Lbs on this exercise with no problem at all.

Sticking with these weights for about 2-3 weeks and then will add slightly more weight, i think this way i can adapt to the weight and form to feel what's going on and then move up.

My libido is getting pretty nuts with Stoked + DAA xD
    No dry joints yet.
    Leaning out at a rate i would consider is the fastest so far i've ever done, Even when i did insanity it didn't come this fast. Everything seems to be in the right place!
    Cut in leg is slowly getting more pronounced.
    Traps becoming more visible.

Gonna take pic's after week 2, Then another set after week 4.

..Would really like to log this for 8 weeks, If the pic's are worthy maybe we could make that happen?? I'll let you all be the judge the pic's won't lie!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Dude that stack would be awesome, thanks for joining

So just did about another 30 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. Today I've trained and done about an hour of cardio i'm wiped out right now! Well worth it though.
    make sure you get your rest to repair / recover!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    make sure you get your rest to repair / recover!
    Definitely! I plan on having a complete off day this week along with a few higher calorie days still under maintenance though. Did 2 sessions of moderate intensity cardio today 30 minutes each. Ate a little more today which is fine with me. Back up to 240Lbs Hmmm..is this a recomp i am smelling?!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Weight fasted this morning: 236Lbs

Think i'm doing it right I may even up my calories a little bit considering i'm doing cardio almost every day and some days even 2x a day.
    In my opinion that is totally fine since your burning calories

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Definitely! I plan on having a complete off day this week along with a few higher calorie days still under maintenance though. Did 2 sessions of moderate intensity cardio today 30 minutes each. Ate a little more today which is fine with me. Back up to 240Lbs Hmmm..is this a recomp i am smelling?!
    hopefully your smelling right =) most likely the glycogen in the muscles making them swell. When I go low carb for a few days , then add in two or three moderate carb days , that machine I do my readings say i gained 4 lbs of muscle. All it is is the carbs swelling the muscles up, making them bigger. on them carb days are great days to take in extra creatine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

6. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In my opinion that is totally fine since your burning calories

hopefully your smelling right =) most likely the glycogen in the muscles making them swell. When I go low carb for a few days , then add in two or three moderate carb days , that machine I do my readings say i gained 4 lbs of muscle. All it is is the carbs swelling the muscles up, making them bigger. on them carb days are great days to take in extra creatine
    Agreed, today i'm gonna move up to 3k calories. I'm doing 2x a day cardio almost every day plus training so if anything it'll help! I was starting to get "tired" yesterday though while my appetite was rising. I plan on getting the biggest Lamb pita from Mr. Pita i can find today!

Thanks for that tip for the carbs + creatine i'll be adding 2 caps of kre-alkalyn today to see what happens Weight is 241Lbs today, was kind of like wtf? Doing cardio 2x today too so i think today will be a perfect day to increase the cals.

7. Omfg i will be stiff leg dead-lifting 400lbs for reps no problem by the end of this year.... Maybe even 500 regular stance off the floor!!!!! Details on workout will be up soon!!!!!!

Oh yeah and i do 4 second negative to maximize TUT and keep myself as safe as possible to avoid injury. Had a guy help me on my form which i picked up VERY quick and it helps by leaps and bounds!

8. Annnd here it is! Used 2 scoops of the Pre workout Craze, i'll be using it for Legs every session it gives me the most insane focus not even joking.
    I think i may have used the heavy bar today too so these weights might be 5-10lbs lighter which would only make me feel even more accomplished!
    Stiff Leg Deads (1" Deficit) 345 x 6, 355 x 2 *Both PR's* Just straps no belt!!
    Leg Ext 295 x 12 R/P *PR*
    Hack Squats (Quad emphasized no lockout going down to about parallel) 5 Plates x 10, 8. 3 Plates x 40 R/P *Both PR's*
    Standing Calve Raise 120 x 4 minute extended set x 2 + 30 second stretch at end. HOLY SH*T OUCH OUCH OUCH BURNIN AND PUMP'D!

Even though my diet a calorie deficit i keep my form very strict so i do not risk injury, If i go heavy, i make sure 100% everything is right and feels good. IF not i rack it!

Pretty basic layout but my legs are already a strong point so i'm just focusing on getting them stronger at this point.

10 Minutes Stair Stepper Cardio

1 more session of cardio tonight, eating kind of whatever today to replenish. Had a PB&J post workout for dem carbs!

9. Subbed! Awesome stack, looking forward to see how it goes!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Subbed! Awesome stack, looking forward to see how it goes!
    Thanks! I'm busting my ass right now so i won't disappoint you
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Annnd here it is! Used 2 scoops of the Pre workout Craze, i'll be using it for Legs every session it gives me the most insane focus not even joking.
    I think i may have used the heavy bar today too so these weights might be 5-10lbs lighter which would only make me feel even more accomplished!
    Stiff Leg Deads (1" Deficit) 345 x 6, 355 x 2 *Both PR's* Just straps no belt!!
    Leg Ext 295 x 12 R/P *PR*
    Hack Squats (Quad emphasized no lockout going down to about parallel) 5 Plates x 10, 8. 3 Plates x 40 R/P *Both PR's*
    Standing Calve Raise 120 x 4 minute extended set x 2 + 30 second stretch at end. HOLY SH*T OUCH OUCH OUCH BURNIN AND PUMP'D!

Even though my diet a calorie deficit i keep my form very strict so i do not risk injury, If i go heavy, i make sure 100% everything is right and feels good. IF not i rack it!

Pretty basic layout but my legs are already a strong point so i'm just focusing on getting them stronger at this point.

10 Minutes Stair Stepper Cardio

1 more session of cardio tonight, eating kind of whatever today to replenish. Had a PB&J post workout for dem carbs!
    Mmmm Carbs, I'm low carbing it. The mention of PB&J made my mouth water. Have you tried the PB2 powder?
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

12. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Mmmm Carbs, I'm low carbing it. The mention of PB&J made my mouth water. Have you tried the PB2 powder?

Haha sorry man, Never heard of PB2 is that a natural peanut butter or something?

13. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Thanks! I'm busting my ass right now so i won't disappoint you
    You always bust ya azz man, usually have some great logs going.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You always bust ya azz man, usually have some great logs going.
    I do the best i can that's for sure, Today is gonna be an entire day off and cheat meal. I had a few slices of chicken pizza and i woke up at 236 again this morning even holding some water from the salt. I forget to up my calories when adding in 2x a day cardio. Aiming for 3k calories per day now which should be a LOT better for me.

15. Hate being late to the party, but Im in!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hate being late to the party, but Im in!
    Glad to have you man, i just finished my 1 cheat day i probably won't have another one i feel bloated as hell. Bunch of BBQ stuff!

3K calories per day starting tomorrow! Training chest/tri's hopefully if i have enough time!

17. damn today i got hit with all that cardio / insufficient calories / that heavy SLDL from a few days ago. Chest workout went ok, had an insane pump which was good but i felt really weak. Did the very best i could but man i need to cram some food down right now! My entire back besides my spinal erectors are sore (lats/romboids/traps) Think the deadlifts kicked my ass harder than i thought!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    damn today i got hit with all that cardio / insufficient calories / that heavy SLDL from a few days ago. Chest workout went ok, had an insane pump which was good but i felt really weak. Did the very best i could but man i need to cram some food down right now! My entire back besides my spinal erectors are sore (lats/romboids/traps) Think the deadlifts kicked my ass harder than i thought!
    I know exactly what you mean brotha!!

thats a great workout

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    I know exactly what you mean brotha!!

thats a great workout

I'm going to say incline barbell is just not for me, Every time it's inconsistent and feels different on my shoulder and elbow. However i can go grab dumbbells and get way more isolation of the chest and even do mini partials to annihilate my chest. A friend told me "don't let it discourage you, jesus christ look at you man you know what your doing!" made me feel pretty good. I looked a lot bigger today just didn't feel like i was in the zone like usual. Oh well guess i'll see how i do tomorrow and the next day! The biggest gratification i had today was hitting a front double bi and actually being happy with it. My bi's/tri's look like they peak more due to me leaning out so far. Gotta keep pushing it! My plan right now is 5-10 reps with my slow good form i want to see what it will do for me. Legs are going to be high reps still!

20. Incline db is a staple chest exercise

once in a great while Ill do incline barbell , generally though incline db is much easier on the joints imo. I know how you feel, I am contest prep and have to keep calories lower , cardio and lift at least somewhat heavy-I choose it though and love it!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

21. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post

I'm going to say incline barbell is just not for me, Every time it's inconsistent and feels different on my shoulder and elbow. However i can go grab dumbbells and get way more isolation of the chest and even do mini partials to annihilate my chest. A friend told me "don't let it discourage you, jesus christ look at you man you know what your doing!" made me feel pretty good. I looked a lot bigger today just didn't feel like i was in the zone like usual. Oh well guess i'll see how i do tomorrow and the next day! The biggest gratification i had today was hitting a front double bi and actually being happy with it. My bi's/tri's look like they peak more due to me leaning out so far. Gotta keep pushing it! My plan right now is 5-10 reps with my slow good form i want to see what it will do for me. Legs are going to be high reps still!
    Next time try this for incline barbell...

-Take a relatively wide grip, your going to have to find that sweet spot, that allows specific tension on the pec minor(upper pecs), go down until you feel a stretch, and immediately go back up.

-Your joints get compromised when the range of motion for an exercise is at its full stretch and its full contraction, keep that in mind, its OK to stop 1-2 inches before the bar hits your chest, and its OK to not come to a full lockout.

-On the negative portion of the rep, drive your hands in together, but obviously don't let them move, grip the bar as tight as possible, you can try this while pushing against a wall right now, grip your object tight, what just contracted? Your chest. On the positive explode up while still driving your hands in together. Your going to have to go alot lighter, but thats a good thing long term!

-Anytime you can't feel a muscle working, its because obviously their isn't a specific tension on the targeted muscle, as bodybuilders you need that specific focus. Training heavy is awesome, but if majority of the tension is dominated by your assistance muscles expect big assistance muscles!

Ill sub to this, hopefully im not too late!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

22. Nice piece of info there bro!

Yeah Tiny I feel ya on the incline barbell. I usually stick to the DBs on this lift I just feel that for me personally there is better ROM and the stretch is much more focused.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Next time try this for incline barbell...

-Take a relatively wide grip, your going to have to find that sweet spot, that allows specific tension on the pec minor(upper pecs), go down until you feel a stretch, and immediately go back up.

-Your joints get compromised when the range of motion for an exercise is at its full stretch and its full contraction, keep that in mind, its OK to stop 1-2 inches before the bar hits your chest, and its OK to not come to a full lockout.

-On the negative portion of the rep, drive your hands in together, but obviously don't let them move, grip the bar as tight as possible, you can try this while pushing against a wall right now, grip your object tight, what just contracted? Your chest. On the positive explode up while still driving your hands in together. Your going to have to go alot lighter, but thats a good thing long term!

-Anytime you can't feel a muscle working, its because obviously their isn't a specific tension on the targeted muscle, as bodybuilders you need that specific focus. Training heavy is awesome, but if majority of the tension is dominated by your assistance muscles expect big assistance muscles!

Ill sub to this, hopefully im not too late!
    Thanks for that man! Squeezing the bar together is my only choice for Incline Barbell bench, I just enjoy how much farther into failure i can go with DB's

24. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Thanks for that man! Squeezing the bar together is my only choice for Incline Barbell bench, I just enjoy how much farther into failure i can go with DB's
    Isn't it a pain in the A to get them heavy dumbbells up to the starting position? haha thats why I like using the barbell, 2012 and nobody still hasn't made a dumbbell rack spotter thingy lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Isn't it a pain in the A to get them heavy dumbbells up to the starting position? haha thats why I like using the barbell, 2012 and nobody still hasn't made a dumbbell rack spotter thingy lol.
    Dude i absolutely hate that too, I'm highly considering getting some of these i just hope they are strong enough to hold heavy dumbbells!

26. Did back and bi's with 5 reps range but squeezing the muscle. All lifts went up significantly as a result. I did low reps for tri's a few days back and now they are SORE AS F***! Posting workout tomorrow!

27. Started tanning today haha, trying to get some decent color considering i'm white as a ghost. Waist is down another half an inch! Sitting at 235Lbs currently, so far so good! Did cardio this morning high intensity and some low intensity later on in the day. Started doing Reverse seated v bar pull-downs ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp ) Go to 4:18, it mimics a t bar row but i don't have to balance anything and can focus on the squeeze!

5/12/12
    Back Bi's
    Chin Ups -50 x 6 + 2 R/P + Drop (Did body weight ones before for like 3 reps, just going to wait till i drop a little more fat) *Improved*
    Rvs V-Bar Pull-Down 110 x 6, 140 x 8 + R/P + Drop *HUGE improvement of 50lbs*
    Underhand Close Grip Pull-Down 150 x 6 + 2 R/P + Drop *HUGE improvement of 40lbs*
    21's 30Lbs x 3 sets *10Lb Improvement*
    Incline DB Curl 15Lbs x 8 focused as hard as i could on trying to put tension on the "peak" of my bi's i literally felt it directly in the middle!
    Preacher Curls 2 Positions x 8 Reps 15Lbs

After doing all the heavy back stuff reverse grip, i hit my Bi's pretty hard. 21's wrecked them i even can see some veins slowly starting to come in. Going to get half-way pic's up this week.

Notes:
    Stoked has definitely dried me out a little bit, joints are a little more stiff but i make sure i warm up a lot more thoroughly to be safe.
    Libido is up a lot too.
    Strength up a good amount,.
    Leaner.

28. Another epic successful day!! Lifts went up again pumps were GREAT! Also at the end of the workout i messed around with deadlifts from the floor just to see how it felt, Did 315 x 1 cold (not smart lol) felt like a FEATHER. My technique is getting very good, i drive with my heels and literally explode off the floor. Use my lats instead of my middle back to hold my shoulders in place and prevent too much back rounding. I am SO pumped for leg day i'm going for 355 x 5 if i feel good for stiff leg deads. NOTHING IS GONNA STOP ME! KEEPING MY FORM PICTURE PERFECT WITH 4 SECOND NEGATIVE TO STAY IN PERFECT CONTROL.

29. 5/14 Delts
    Standing Laterals 35 x 30 R/P, 40 x 30 R/P + Drops Improvement
    1 Arm Leaning Laterals 20 x 23 Improvement
    Cable rear Delt Row, Lat bar - 120 x 10 + Drop, 1 Arm 100 x 10 (Different pulley) Improvements
    High Incline DB Press 55 x 12 (shoulder was still wiped out from chest) did 1 high rep set, Reps were picture perfect very slow too, pumped to see what i can get next time i should be easily at 65/70
    1 Arm DB shrug 120 x 14 Improvement

Cardio 15 min Stair Stepper, about to go to more with a friend around 30 minutes

30. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp looks like a new exercise to try, I like the rope because greater rom. Marc Lobliner=nice guy, friends with him on facebook, comment on his posts sometimes

great workouts Nick. what are you doing diet-wise?

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 09:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:25 AM