Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Annnd here it is! Used 2 scoops of the Pre workout Craze, i'll be using it for Legs every session it gives me the most insane focus not even joking.
    I think i may have used the heavy bar today too so these weights might be 5-10lbs lighter which would only make me feel even more accomplished!
    Stiff Leg Deads (1" Deficit) 345 x 6, 355 x 2 *Both PR's* Just straps no belt!!
    Leg Ext 295 x 12 R/P *PR*
    Hack Squats (Quad emphasized no lockout going down to about parallel) 5 Plates x 10, 8. 3 Plates x 40 R/P *Both PR's*
    Standing Calve Raise 120 x 4 minute extended set x 2 + 30 second stretch at end. HOLY SH*T OUCH OUCH OUCH BURNIN AND PUMP'D!

Even though my diet a calorie deficit i keep my form very strict so i do not risk injury, If i go heavy, i make sure 100% everything is right and feels good. IF not i rack it!

Pretty basic layout but my legs are already a strong point so i'm just focusing on getting them stronger at this point.

10 Minutes Stair Stepper Cardio

1 more session of cardio tonight, eating kind of whatever today to replenish. Had a PB&J post workout for dem carbs!
    Mmmm Carbs, I'm low carbing it. The mention of PB&J made my mouth water. Have you tried the PB2 powder?
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Mmmm Carbs, I'm low carbing it. The mention of PB&J made my mouth water. Have you tried the PB2 powder?

Haha sorry man, Never heard of PB2 is that a natural peanut butter or something?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Thanks! I'm busting my ass right now so i won't disappoint you
    You always bust ya azz man, usually have some great logs going.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You always bust ya azz man, usually have some great logs going.
    I do the best i can that's for sure, Today is gonna be an entire day off and cheat meal. I had a few slices of chicken pizza and i woke up at 236 again this morning even holding some water from the salt. I forget to up my calories when adding in 2x a day cardio. Aiming for 3k calories per day now which should be a LOT better for me.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Hate being late to the party, but Im in!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hate being late to the party, but Im in!
    Glad to have you man, i just finished my 1 cheat day i probably won't have another one i feel bloated as hell. Bunch of BBQ stuff!

3K calories per day starting tomorrow! Training chest/tri's hopefully if i have enough time!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

damn today i got hit with all that cardio / insufficient calories / that heavy SLDL from a few days ago. Chest workout went ok, had an insane pump which was good but i felt really weak. Did the very best i could but man i need to cram some food down right now! My entire back besides my spinal erectors are sore (lats/romboids/traps) Think the deadlifts kicked my ass harder than i thought!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

damn today i got hit with all that cardio / insufficient calories / that heavy SLDL from a few days ago. Chest workout went ok, had an insane pump which was good but i felt really weak. Did the very best i could but man i need to cram some food down right now! My entire back besides my spinal erectors are sore (lats/romboids/traps) Think the deadlifts kicked my ass harder than i thought!
    I know exactly what you mean brotha!!

thats a great workout
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    I know exactly what you mean brotha!!

thats a great workout

I'm going to say incline barbell is just not for me, Every time it's inconsistent and feels different on my shoulder and elbow. However i can go grab dumbbells and get way more isolation of the chest and even do mini partials to annihilate my chest. A friend told me "don't let it discourage you, jesus christ look at you man you know what your doing!" made me feel pretty good. I looked a lot bigger today just didn't feel like i was in the zone like usual. Oh well guess i'll see how i do tomorrow and the next day! The biggest gratification i had today was hitting a front double bi and actually being happy with it. My bi's/tri's look like they peak more due to me leaning out so far. Gotta keep pushing it! My plan right now is 5-10 reps with my slow good form i want to see what it will do for me. Legs are going to be high reps still!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Incline db is a staple chest exercise

once in a great while Ill do incline barbell , generally though incline db is much easier on the joints imo. I know how you feel, I am contest prep and have to keep calories lower , cardio and lift at least somewhat heavy-I choose it though and love it!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm going to say incline barbell is just not for me, Every time it's inconsistent and feels different on my shoulder and elbow. However i can go grab dumbbells and get way more isolation of the chest and even do mini partials to annihilate my chest. A friend told me "don't let it discourage you, jesus christ look at you man you know what your doing!" made me feel pretty good. I looked a lot bigger today just didn't feel like i was in the zone like usual. Oh well guess i'll see how i do tomorrow and the next day! The biggest gratification i had today was hitting a front double bi and actually being happy with it. My bi's/tri's look like they peak more due to me leaning out so far. Gotta keep pushing it! My plan right now is 5-10 reps with my slow good form i want to see what it will do for me. Legs are going to be high reps still!
    Next time try this for incline barbell...

-Take a relatively wide grip, your going to have to find that sweet spot, that allows specific tension on the pec minor(upper pecs), go down until you feel a stretch, and immediately go back up.

-Your joints get compromised when the range of motion for an exercise is at its full stretch and its full contraction, keep that in mind, its OK to stop 1-2 inches before the bar hits your chest, and its OK to not come to a full lockout.

-On the negative portion of the rep, drive your hands in together, but obviously don't let them move, grip the bar as tight as possible, you can try this while pushing against a wall right now, grip your object tight, what just contracted? Your chest. On the positive explode up while still driving your hands in together. Your going to have to go alot lighter, but thats a good thing long term!

-Anytime you can't feel a muscle working, its because obviously their isn't a specific tension on the targeted muscle, as bodybuilders you need that specific focus. Training heavy is awesome, but if majority of the tension is dominated by your assistance muscles expect big assistance muscles!

Ill sub to this, hopefully im not too late!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Nice piece of info there bro!

Yeah Tiny I feel ya on the incline barbell. I usually stick to the DBs on this lift I just feel that for me personally there is better ROM and the stretch is much more focused.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Next time try this for incline barbell...

-Take a relatively wide grip, your going to have to find that sweet spot, that allows specific tension on the pec minor(upper pecs), go down until you feel a stretch, and immediately go back up.

-Your joints get compromised when the range of motion for an exercise is at its full stretch and its full contraction, keep that in mind, its OK to stop 1-2 inches before the bar hits your chest, and its OK to not come to a full lockout.

-On the negative portion of the rep, drive your hands in together, but obviously don't let them move, grip the bar as tight as possible, you can try this while pushing against a wall right now, grip your object tight, what just contracted? Your chest. On the positive explode up while still driving your hands in together. Your going to have to go alot lighter, but thats a good thing long term!

-Anytime you can't feel a muscle working, its because obviously their isn't a specific tension on the targeted muscle, as bodybuilders you need that specific focus. Training heavy is awesome, but if majority of the tension is dominated by your assistance muscles expect big assistance muscles!

Ill sub to this, hopefully im not too late!
    Thanks for that man! Squeezing the bar together is my only choice for Incline Barbell bench, I just enjoy how much farther into failure i can go with DB's
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for that man! Squeezing the bar together is my only choice for Incline Barbell bench, I just enjoy how much farther into failure i can go with DB's
    Isn't it a pain in the A to get them heavy dumbbells up to the starting position? haha thats why I like using the barbell, 2012 and nobody still hasn't made a dumbbell rack spotter thingy lol.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Isn't it a pain in the A to get them heavy dumbbells up to the starting position? haha thats why I like using the barbell, 2012 and nobody still hasn't made a dumbbell rack spotter thingy lol.
    Dude i absolutely hate that too, I'm highly considering getting some of these i just hope they are strong enough to hold heavy dumbbells!

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Did back and bi's with 5 reps range but squeezing the muscle. All lifts went up significantly as a result. I did low reps for tri's a few days back and now they are SORE AS F***! Posting workout tomorrow!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Started tanning today haha, trying to get some decent color considering i'm white as a ghost. Waist is down another half an inch! Sitting at 235Lbs currently, so far so good! Did cardio this morning high intensity and some low intensity later on in the day. Started doing Reverse seated v bar pull-downs ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp ) Go to 4:18, it mimics a t bar row but i don't have to balance anything and can focus on the squeeze!

5/12/12
    Back Bi's
    Chin Ups -50 x 6 + 2 R/P + Drop (Did body weight ones before for like 3 reps, just going to wait till i drop a little more fat) *Improved*
    Rvs V-Bar Pull-Down 110 x 6, 140 x 8 + R/P + Drop *HUGE improvement of 50lbs*
    Underhand Close Grip Pull-Down 150 x 6 + 2 R/P + Drop *HUGE improvement of 40lbs*
    21's 30Lbs x 3 sets *10Lb Improvement*
    Incline DB Curl 15Lbs x 8 focused as hard as i could on trying to put tension on the "peak" of my bi's i literally felt it directly in the middle!
    Preacher Curls 2 Positions x 8 Reps 15Lbs

After doing all the heavy back stuff reverse grip, i hit my Bi's pretty hard. 21's wrecked them i even can see some veins slowly starting to come in. Going to get half-way pic's up this week.

Notes:
    Stoked has definitely dried me out a little bit, joints are a little more stiff but i make sure i warm up a lot more thoroughly to be safe.
    Libido is up a lot too.
    Strength up a good amount,.
    Leaner.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Another epic successful day!! Lifts went up again pumps were GREAT! Also at the end of the workout i messed around with deadlifts from the floor just to see how it felt, Did 315 x 1 cold (not smart lol) felt like a FEATHER. My technique is getting very good, i drive with my heels and literally explode off the floor. Use my lats instead of my middle back to hold my shoulders in place and prevent too much back rounding. I am SO pumped for leg day i'm going for 355 x 5 if i feel good for stiff leg deads. NOTHING IS GONNA STOP ME! KEEPING MY FORM PICTURE PERFECT WITH 4 SECOND NEGATIVE TO STAY IN PERFECT CONTROL.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

5/14 Delts
    Standing Laterals 35 x 30 R/P, 40 x 30 R/P + Drops Improvement
    1 Arm Leaning Laterals 20 x 23 Improvement
    Cable rear Delt Row, Lat bar - 120 x 10 + Drop, 1 Arm 100 x 10 (Different pulley) Improvements
    High Incline DB Press 55 x 12 (shoulder was still wiped out from chest) did 1 high rep set, Reps were picture perfect very slow too, pumped to see what i can get next time i should be easily at 65/70
    1 Arm DB shrug 120 x 14 Improvement

Cardio 15 min Stair Stepper, about to go to more with a friend around 30 minutes
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp looks like a new exercise to try, I like the rope because greater rom. Marc Lobliner=nice guy, friends with him on facebook, comment on his posts sometimes

great workouts Nick. what are you doing diet-wise?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW3zy...6&feature=plcp looks like a new exercise to try, I like the rope because greater rom. Marc Lobliner=nice guy, friends with him on facebook, comment on his posts sometimes

Marc is a beast! lol

Keep killing it Tiny!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Yeah man it'd be awesome to train with him i like his attitude, TIIIGER FITNESS DOT COM!! haha

So far tons and tons of eggs, seriously i can't get enough of them! Whole wheat sandwiches with potato salad or rice post workout sometimes PB&J for glycogen replenishment. So far that's the base of it since it's cheap yet effective, Some days i pick up some chicken breast and make that as well. Tried eating whole grain oats and can't do it anymore they just give me the ****s and i fart all day. It sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Marc is a beast! lol

Keep killing it Tiny!
    Hell to the yeah man, so far so good i'm happy with how i'm progressing. I've been tanning too so far 2 sessions i haven't burnt so i'm on my way to being all lean, decent tan and looking ALPHA DAWGGG
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Epic leg day: 355 x 5,3 Stiff Leg Deads with pause on bars at bottom, Started box squats which are right at parallel for me and probably my favorite! 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 2. Was really happy with how i did considering it being my first time doing them and was after kicking my ass on Stiff Leg Deads. Not to mention getting PR's all day while DIETING. As the weights got heavier i actually improved my form with getting the bar lower. My bar position before was way too high on my neck and after warming up my shoulders and some light stretching i can get the bar directly on my traps. The even cooler thing is after i finished box squats i tried just the bar with the same form and i literally had this feeling when going down that a rubber band was pulling me up. I can see how the CNS would adapt i can't wait to see how strong i can get Form is ALWAYS first for me, if i feel it breaking down i set the bar down!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Oh and i also only did those 2 exercises today, just adapting to the heavy weight and sets is going to be enough for this week which was about 11 sets not including warm-up. My calves are STILL slightly sore from the last time i trained them x.x so i decided to just do cardio and get home. Will be going back later for more cardio
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Also one of the guys who inspires the **** out of me, he's 21 years old too. My height, guy is just incredible this deserves WAY more views!!!

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Epic leg day: 355 x 5,3 Stiff Leg Deads with pause on bars at bottom, Started box squats which are right at parallel for me and probably my favorite! 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 2. Was really happy with how i did considering it being my first time doing them and was after kicking my ass on Stiff Leg Deads. Not to mention getting PR's all day while DIETING. As the weights got heavier i actually improved my form with getting the bar lower. My bar position before was way too high on my neck and after warming up my shoulders and some light stretching i can get the bar directly on my traps. The even cooler thing is after i finished box squats i tried just the bar with the same form and i literally had this feeling when going down that a rubber band was pulling me up. I can see how the CNS would adapt i can't wait to see how strong i can get Form is ALWAYS first for me, if i feel it breaking down i set the bar down!
    gotta love leg day
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    gotta love leg day
    Yeahhh buddyy!! gotta stay away from them chicken legs lol
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    gotta love leg day
    Yeahhh buddyy!! gotta stay away from them chicken legs lol
    It's honestly my favorite day, it really challenges me and i have to dig deep!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

First time ever heavy flat benching today got 205 x 3 for 2 sets!! So happy with it, i set that as my goal this month. I favor a close grip though everything wide bothers my shoulders so close grip i felt way way better. Did close grip after and got 155 x 5 for 2 sets after normal grip which felt a lot stronger and stable. I might be switching to 5x5 for cutting since the volume is much lower. I could just build some strength now so when i'm done dieting i can take full advantage of being stronger and gain easy. I think after this week i will do that!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Epic leg day: 355 x 5,3 Stiff Leg Deads with pause on bars at bottom, Started box squats which are right at parallel for me and probably my favorite! 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 2. Was really happy with how i did considering it being my first time doing them and was after kicking my ass on Stiff Leg Deads. Not to mention getting PR's all day while DIETING. As the weights got heavier i actually improved my form with getting the bar lower. My bar position before was way too high on my neck and after warming up my shoulders and some light stretching i can get the bar directly on my traps. The even cooler thing is after i finished box squats i tried just the bar with the same form and i literally had this feeling when going down that a rubber band was pulling me up. I can see how the PNSwould adapt i can't wait to see how strong i can get Form is ALWAYS first for me, if i feel it breaking down i set the bar down!
    I corrected you in the bold above, oh and PNS = Peripheral Nervous System = Responsible for your body motor pattern. Just thought i'd throw that out there for ya!

Looking good in here! How is your "alpha male" feeling right now?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I corrected you in the bold above, oh and PNS = Peripheral Nervous System = Responsible for your body motor pattern. Just thought i'd throw that out there for ya!

Looking good in here! How is your "alpha male" feeling right now?
    Thank you! I'm really not sure how it all works, i'm guessing after every session i will get better and better after learning the "new motor pattern"

I'm feeling pretty good, i really think i need MORE food so i'm gonna up the cals a little bit more until i hit a sweet spot. Still losing fat just at a slower rate but my energy is sapped. I want to sleep all day! So guess i'll just play it by ear the next few days.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Started Bill Starr's Intermediate 5x5 program today!

Box squat pause at bottom: Worked up to 275 x 5 and 285 x 2 no belt or wraps
    Flat BB bench worked up to 195 x 4 x 2 second set did reps a lot quicker
    BB underhand rows (substituting pull ups for these) 225 x 5 felt "weird" though wish we had a chest supported row!
    close grip Pull-Ups close grip 5 sets of 5 reps explosive, going for 6-8 x 5 sets next workout
    Hyper extensions 45Lb plate x 10 x 3 sets
    Core work: Leg raises straight out 10 reps x 3 sets

This is some good sh*t!! Seems so simple yet is very challenging and wipes me out

Weight is down to 232-233Lbs!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

That is great your trying new training systems

do you that program your doing it hitting too many body-parts in one day?

I used to do the dc two way split, that is probably the most bodybuilding Ive hit in a days time
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

That is great your trying new training systems

do you that program your doing it hitting too many body-parts in one day?

I used to do the dc two way split, that is probably the most bodybuilding Ive hit in a days time
    It's pretty much a full body power style setup, squat/bench/deadlift/pull-ups/military press. Focused primarily on strength i would say. It's literally the most pure basic setup but simplicity works! This is almost a beginner routine but i never have done it so i can see lots of benefits on my part for spending 2-3 months doing it improving my form/strength which will pave the way for more muscle growth afterwards!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's pretty much a full body power style setup, squat/bench/deadlift/pull-ups/military press. Focused primarily on strength i would say. It's literally the most pure basic setup but simplicity works! This is almost a beginner routine but i never have done it so i can see lots of benefits on my part for spending 2-3 months doing it improving my form/strength which will pave the way for more muscle growth afterwards!
    I do this every ten days as I'm forced to take two days off prior and two days off after due to work. 3 - 4 sets 3 - 6 reps slow steady form. Takes about an hour and I'm FOCKED. Good and proper. Has helped my main lifts shoot up in weight.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I do this every ten days as I'm forced to take two days off prior and two days off after due to work. 3 - 4 sets 3 - 6 reps slow steady form. Takes about an hour and I'm FOCKED. Good and proper. Has helped my main lifts shoot up in weight.
    Definitely man, control is the name of the game!

HOLY FACK TODAY WAS AMAZING!!

Box Squat 255 x 5 (explosive felt like a feather, will have absolutely no problem busting out a heavy triple on friday)
    Military Press 135 x 5 (Gotta work on these felt strong though)
    DEADLIFT 405 x 5 PR! My starting lift is already one of the milestones i have wanted to accomplish!! Last time i deadlifted about 4 months ago i struggled with 365 x 1!! Feel EXTREMELY accomplished with this, got it on video too i'll upload it.
    Core work: Weighted crunches 80 x 20

Funny thing was yesterday my legs were SUPER sore and today i felt pretty good, a little headache this morning and almost nauseous but went away thank god haha

Weight is all over the place! I think the heavy lifting is definitely putting some size on me because i "feel" thicker if that makes any sense. I was around 232/231 yesterday. Everything is going exactly as planned!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Box Squat 255 x 5 (explosive felt like a feather, will have absolutely no problem busting out a heavy triple on friday)
    DEADLIFT 405 x 5 PR! My starting lift is already one of the milestones i have wanted to accomplish!! Last time i deadlifted about 4 months ago i struggled with 365 x 1!! Feel EXTREMELY accomplished with this, got it on video too i'll upload it.

Funny thing was yesterday my legs were SUPER sore and today i felt pretty good, a little headache this morning and almost nauseous but went away thank god haha

Weight is all over the place! I think the heavy lifting is definitely putting some size on me because i "feel" thicker if that makes any sense. I was around 232/231 yesterday. Everything is going exactly as planned!
    Nice workout man!!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome workout, keep it going! I'm about to start back up on DAA. Going to do another 3 month run.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Nice workout man!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Awesome workout, keep it going! I'm about to start back up on DAA. Going to do another 3 month run.
    Thanks guys! Tomorrow i should be close to 300 box squat for 3 reps, maybe 225 bench and weighted pull-ups. I completely forgot about pic's too i'll get those taken tomorrow as well!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Thanks guys! Tomorrow i should be close to 300 box squat for 3 reps, maybe 225 bench and weighted pull-ups. I completely forgot about pic's too i'll get those taken tomorrow as well!
    Nice man weighted pull-ups are the ish. I remember not too long ago you were doing assisted pull-ups...now that is PROGRESS!! Kill it bro looking forward to the next round of pics.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM