Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Okay boys and girls first things first which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shout-out to all the AWESOME people over at ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS, who have TIME AND TIME AGAIN... Shown me much love and support while i log all of their bad-ass products that have accompanied in my journey to become the very best i can! Even more thanks to John who has connected me with AI Sports and deserves this honorable mention!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

.THE PRODUCTS.

+

DAA @ 3 Grams per day / Stoked @ 2 Caps AM. 2 Caps PM.

.THE DIET.

Consume around 2500-3000 calories per day with protein emphasis around whole eggs/chicken breast/turkey/HumaPro. Carbs kept higher on training days and kept lower on off days.

.THE EFFORTS.

Training style is Rest/Pause + Multi-Drop Hybrid I've came to adopt. I may do 2-3 warm-up sets to "accommodate" myself for a new weight. My emphasis will be on hypertrophy meaning i will aim for 8-12 reps with a 1 second concentric and 4 second eccentric meaning a total tension time of 40 - 60 seconds (not including rest/pause or drops). I may switch to a lower rep scheme with this setup as well to focus more on strength but still receive a massive hormonal response for the increased time with drop sets resulting in both a hypertrophy with more strength emphasis result.
Here's an example of a set i typically do: Pull-Ups/Assisted Pull-Ups BW x 5 (rest 5 seconds) + maybe 2 more reps (rest 5 seconds again) + 1-2 more reps (rest 5 seconds) *Optional* 1 more rep with 10 second accentuated negative. Drop weight 20-30% go to assisted (NO MORE THAN 10 SECONDS REST BETWEEN DROP). Repeat with drop and finish with another final drop. The purpose of this 1 set is to literally activate ALL growth responses not only from myofibriller but also sarcoplasmically. This 1 set is probably the most pain you will endure training period but it is 100% worth it. The other sets i do is more like warm-up and i still go to failure. The last one is kind of like the "growth guarantee" of training. Form is extremely important too, lots of my weights dropped but i grew more even so. That's why the tempo is so important!!

.THE CARDIO.

WILL BE DONE 3-5x a week 30 Minutes.
Stationary Bike/Stair Stepper/Treadmill (Stair stepper will be a majority)

.THE STATS.

6' 4"

243Lbs

.THE BEFORE.

100_1608.JPG

100_1610.JPG

.THE AFTER.

(Coming soon!)

.THE REVIEW.

Stoked is definitely going to be a staple in my natural stack from now on, Many of the reasons include that i could definitely see an increase in recovery, libido, strength, well being and confidence. These shuttled the rest of my efforts into training making me stronger and leaner than where i started which is my goal! I now understand how consistency will be my greatest ally. I highly recommend anyone looking to Gain lean mass DAA + Stoked, i'm running DAA for 2 months. I have another product i'm stacking since i'm out now so we'll see how it compares.

Attachments

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tag along!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I won't disappoint! Im gonna update some starting stats lift wise

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see you win my friend

nice stack. I use daa and stoked and I find stoked seems to elimates estrogen for myself.

Please Pay attention to your joints on stoked and if four caps is too much, I recommend backing down to two

please take this in the right context. I used 1200 mgs resveratrol every day for about two years and did some research and this high dose for very long time very well may effect estogen and when i dropped my dose my joints got better.

even 1200 mgs for six months may not effect joints. Only way to tell is see

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In to see you win my friend

nice stack. I use daa and stoked and I find stoked seems to elimates estrogen for myself.

Please Pay attention to your joints on stoked and if four caps is too much, I recommend backing down to two

please take this in the right context. I used 1200 mgs resveratrol every day for about two years and did some research and this high dose for very long time very well may effect estogen and when i dropped my dose my joints got better.

even 1200 mgs for six months may not effect joints. Only way to tell is see
I would definitely agree with that, i THINK i might be experiencing that soon today i felt AWESOME though man. My well being has never been so high and i have really bad sunburn but look super happy lol Definitely will keep this in mind though joint discomfort sucks ass, i'm taking cissus quadralangus (super cissus by usp) and i guess i'll see if it's actually doing what it's supposed to!

Training back/bi's tomorrow and doing stair stepper cardio to top it all off :) today appetite was up a little and even with eating clean i seemed to still eat more. Never went overboard though!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So today being day 2 i am already starting to "feel" different. In a good way of course! I'm beginning to predict Stoked + DAA will be my bread/butter. In the future i'll have to stack testopro with it too.. hehehehe :scool:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today being day 2 i am already starting to "feel" different. In a good way of course! I'm beginning to predict Stoked + DAA will be my bread/butter. In the future i'll have to stack testopro with it too.. hehehehe :scool:
DAA definitely helps me feel better in a day or so. Just watch for those sides on either one of them :D
Have fun man!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks for the support guys! Heading to the gym to train back/bi's right now! :scool:

steppinRazor

Awards
I'll be keeping an eye on this one..
Tear it up bro!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for a Friday bump!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I see your Friday bump and bump it with a subbed!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
YEAHHH BUDDY!

Picked up my Magic Matcha today!! Will be taking 1 serving a day mid-day.

Back Bi's 5/4/12 Weight 242Lbs

Wide Grip Assisted Pull-up -40 x 6 + 4 R/P + Drops. Improved!
1 Arm DB Row 135 x 8 + 4 R/P + Drops. Improvement of lat engagement had a better pump and felt contractions more with just the lat.
Underhand Close Grip Pull Down 110 x 12 + 4 R/P + Drops. Improved!
V Bar Pull-Down laying oppposite way for lat emphasis 90 x 10 super slow + Scapula depression/Retraction at end.
Spider Curls 25 x 10 First time doing this exercise KEEPING THIS ONE!
DB Alt curls right after spider curls 25 x 8
EZ Bar 21's 40Lbs x 21 First time doing these too KEEPING THIS ONE!

10 Minutes Incline Treadmill Cardio

Doing another session of cardio with my friend for about 30 minutes later! Awesome day!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow i forgot to put my split in the training info! DERP haha

Day 1: Chest/Tri's
Day 2: OFF
Day 3: Back/Bi's
Day 4: OFF
Day 5: Shoulders
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: Legs
Day 8: OFF
Repeat

Hitting each body part every 8 days.

My back is killing me right now, i feel soo damn drained! BCAA's to the rescue and then having some Magic Matcha!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Okay boys and girls first things first which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shout-out to all the AWESOME people over at ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS, who have TIME AND TIME AGAIN... Shown me much love and support while i log all of their bad-ass products that have accompanied in my journey to become the very best i can! Even more thanks to John who has connected me with AI Sports and deserves this honorable mention!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

.THE PRODUCTS.

+

DAA @ 3 Grams per day / Stoked @ 2 Caps AM. 2 Caps PM.

.THE DIET.

Consume around 2500-3000 calories per day with protein emphasis around whole eggs/chicken breast/turkey/HumaPro. Carbs kept higher on training days and kept lower on off days.

.THE EFFORTS.

Training style is Rest/Pause + Multi-Drop Hybrid I've came to adopt. I may do 2-3 warm-up sets to "accommodate" myself for a new weight. My emphasis will be on hypertrophy meaning i will aim for 8-12 reps with a 1 second concentric and 4 second eccentric meaning a total tension time of 40 - 60 seconds (not including rest/pause or drops). I may switch to a lower rep scheme with this setup as well to focus more on strength but still receive a massive hormonal response for the increased time with drop sets resulting in both a hypertrophy with more strength emphasis result.
Here's an example of a set i typically do: Pull-Ups/Assisted Pull-Ups BW x 5 (rest 5 seconds) + maybe 2 more reps (rest 5 seconds again) + 1-2 more reps (rest 5 seconds) *Optional* 1 more rep with 10 second accentuated negative. Drop weight 20-30% go to assisted (NO MORE THAN 10 SECONDS REST BETWEEN DROP). Repeat with drop and finish with another final drop. The purpose of this 1 set is to literally activate ALL growth responses not only from myofibriller but also sarcoplasmically. This 1 set is probably the most pain you will endure training period but it is 100% worth it. The other sets i do is more like warm-up and i still go to failure. The last one is kind of like the "growth guarantee" of training. Form is extremely important too, lots of my weights dropped but i grew more even so. That's why the tempo is so important!!

.THE CARDIO.

WILL BE DONE 3-5x a week 30 Minutes.
Stationary Bike/Stair Stepper/Treadmill (Stair stepper will be a majority)

.THE STATS.

6' 4"

243Lbs

.THE BEFORE.

View attachment 57103

View attachment 57100

.THE AFTER.

(Coming soon!)

.THE REVIEW.

(Coming soon!)

Time to Rock and Roll! I started my Stoked / DAA / Testo Pro as well. Excited to see the progression in this log

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow i forgot to put my split in the training info! DERP haha

Day 1: Chest/Tri's
Day 2: OFF
Day 3: Back/Bi's
Day 4: OFF
Day 5: Shoulders
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: Legs
Day 8: OFF
Repeat

Hitting each body part every 8 days.

My back is killing me right now, i feel soo damn drained! BCAA's to the rescue and then having some Magic Matcha!
are calves on leg days?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Time to Rock and Roll! I started my Stoked / DAA / Testo Pro as well. Excited to see the progression in this log
Dude that stack would be awesome, thanks for joining :)

So just did about another 30 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. Today I've trained and done about an hour of cardio i'm wiped out right now! Well worth it though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed my freidn, another epic title as well haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
subbed my freidn, another epic title as well haha
haha thanks man, glad you like it too i thought it was funny xD

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Weight fasted this morning: 236Lbs

Think i'm doing it right ;) I may even up my calories a little bit considering i'm doing cardio almost every day and some days even 2x a day.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Just did about 20 minutes of cardio 10 stair stepper higher intensity and 10 treadmill moderate intensity. Burned about 250-300 calories, tomorrow training Shoulders heavy! Feeling awesome right now.

Also figured out a technique to break up my traps and any knots/adhesions in them. You lay on the floor on your back with your feet flat on the floor to keep your back against the ground, Take a tennis ball and put it under you trap and lay on it (may hurt a little at first) now slowly lift your arm over your head and breath out while trying to touch the floor behind your head with your arm straight. After doing that a few times put more of your body weight on the tennis ball so there's more pressure on your trap and repeat lifting your arm and breathing. Breathing helps a TON to relax any knotted up fibers. I used to had mid back pain because of all the tension in my neck/traps. So far i feel amazing after doing this, i don't really have the money to go get ART so i try to improvise with a tennis ball. Did this for my rotator cuff and even my lat. There are some areas that are very hard to do but as i figure them out i will let you all know :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do that kind of stuff with a muscle trac its like a personal little foam roller thing with spikes on it to break up the knots, good stuff!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
i do that kind of stuff with a muscle trac its like a personal little foam roller thing with spikes on it to break up the knots, good stuff!
I might need to get one of those i need something more intense than the tennis ball now haha.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a particular reason behind doing different types of cardio in one session? Is it just to break up the monotony?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Is there a particular reason behind doing different types of cardio in one session? Is it just to break up the monotony?
Yeah pretty much, it makes it feel like it goes by faster too :) I am a big fan of high intensity but i like to back off since i'm not trying to be a marathon runner haha

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just did about 20 minutes of cardio 10 stair stepper higher intensity and 10 treadmill moderate intensity. Burned about 250-300 calories, tomorrow training Shoulders heavy! Feeling awesome right now.

Also figured out a technique to break up my traps and any knots/adhesions in them. You lay on the floor on your back with your feet flat on the floor to keep your back against the ground, Take a tennis ball and put it under you trap and lay on it (may hurt a little at first) now slowly lift your arm over your head and breath out while trying to touch the floor behind your head with your arm straight. After doing that a few times put more of your body weight on the tennis ball so there's more pressure on your trap and repeat lifting your arm and breathing. Breathing helps a TON to relax any knotted up fibers. I used to had mid back pain because of all the tension in my neck/traps. So far i feel amazing after doing this, i don't really have the money to go get ART so i try to improvise with a tennis ball. Did this for my rotator cuff and even my lat. There are some areas that are very hard to do but as i figure them out i will let you all know :)
injury prevenetion is huge in this game. Its worth the time to take care of your body. Trust me, I made this mistake for about 6-8 or so years

5lbs is a lot. Its common to lose a lot at first for some, when starting their diet. My body almost works the opposite. do you have a machine at dbc that measures how much muscle and fat you have ?

Luckly, where I go there is a $$7000.00 machine that I can use every week to see exactly where I stand.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
injury prevenetion is huge in this game. Its worth the time to take care of your body. Trust me, I made this mistake for about 6-8 or so years

5lbs is a lot. Its common to loose a lot at first for some. My body almost works the opposite. do you have a machine at dbc that measures how much muscle and fat you have ?

Luckly where I go theres a $$7000.00 machine that I can use every week to see exactly where I stand.
It could of been some water too but i'm busting my butt so hopefully it's mostly fat. I wish we had a machine for that, place is pretty basic. Been getting a lot of compliments so i guess i'm doing it right, I want to stay consistent though. Did great today that's for sure!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Kicked soo much ass today, Trained shoulders went heavier and was no problem INSANE pumps. Did 15 minutes of high intensity cardio on stair stepper. Then went back about 3 hours later and did 30 minutes of high intensity cardio with a friend. THEN after that i went and saw RAMMSTEIN which i'm going to say was the best show I've ever and will ever see. Every song they used different effects like shooting 15-20 foot flames from masks ATTACHED TO THEIR FACES. Every one was different, if they come to your state GO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, they haven't performed in the USA in like 10+ years.

Delts 5/6/12
Started with Side delts/middle delts whatever their called, been changing exercise position and it allows me to hit different muscles when i'm fresh and ready.

Standing Laterals 30 x 20, 35 x 20 + Drops, Seated 25 x ? + Drops. Improved!
1 Arm Leaning Laterals 15 x 18 (First time doing these i like them)
Rear Delt Fly 15 x 10 (Didn't do much of these cause of the next exercise, It is AMAZING for rear delts)
Lat Machine Rear Delt Row 80 x 10, 90 x 12 + Drops. These are done in a squat position OFF the seat about 1 foot back, You squat down and round your back while pushing your scapula forward, then focus on JUST pulling with your rear delts, the ROM is very small so you have to really focus and use a mirror to make sure your form is good. I had the absolute most insane pump with this exercise and it's a lot easier than having to bend over with a barbell where your lower back is strained and takes away from your focus.
Upright Row 1 Arm w/DB 50 x 10. Improved! These are done for overall shoulder development but i focus on side delt more than anything.
DB overhead press seated 60 x 8 + Drop + Front raises. Improved!
EzBar Upright Row 70 x 12. Improved!
Seated 1 Arm DB Shrug 110 x 21 Drop to 90 x 12, 120 x 12. Improved! Went up 20Lbs on this exercise with no problem at all.

Sticking with these weights for about 2-3 weeks and then will add slightly more weight, i think this way i can adapt to the weight and form to feel what's going on and then move up.

My libido is getting pretty nuts with Stoked + DAA xD
No dry joints yet.
Leaning out at a rate i would consider is the fastest so far i've ever done, Even when i did insanity it didn't come this fast. Everything seems to be in the right place!
Cut in leg is slowly getting more pronounced.
Traps becoming more visible.

Gonna take pic's after week 2, Then another set after week 4.

..Would really like to log this for 8 weeks, If the pic's are worthy maybe we could make that happen?? I'll let you all be the judge the pic's won't lie!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Dude that stack would be awesome, thanks for joining :)

So just did about another 30 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. Today I've trained and done about an hour of cardio i'm wiped out right now! Well worth it though.
make sure you get your rest to repair / recover!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
make sure you get your rest to repair / recover!
Definitely! I plan on having a complete off day this week along with a few higher calorie days still under maintenance though. Did 2 sessions of moderate intensity cardio today 30 minutes each. Ate a little more today which is fine with me. Back up to 240Lbs Hmmm..is this a recomp i am smelling?!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight fasted this morning: 236Lbs

Think i'm doing it right ;) I may even up my calories a little bit considering i'm doing cardio almost every day and some days even 2x a day.
In my opinion that is totally fine since your burning calories

Definitely! I plan on having a complete off day this week along with a few higher calorie days still under maintenance though. Did 2 sessions of moderate intensity cardio today 30 minutes each. Ate a little more today which is fine with me. Back up to 240Lbs Hmmm..is this a recomp i am smelling?!
hopefully your smelling right =) most likely the glycogen in the muscles making them swell. When I go low carb for a few days , then add in two or three moderate carb days , that machine I do my readings say i gained 4 lbs of muscle. All it is is the carbs swelling the muscles up, making them bigger. on them carb days are great days to take in extra creatine

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In my opinion that is totally fine since your burning calories

hopefully your smelling right =) most likely the glycogen in the muscles making them swell. When I go low carb for a few days , then add in two or three moderate carb days , that machine I do my readings say i gained 4 lbs of muscle. All it is is the carbs swelling the muscles up, making them bigger. on them carb days are great days to take in extra creatine
Agreed, today i'm gonna move up to 3k calories. I'm doing 2x a day cardio almost every day plus training so if anything it'll help! I was starting to get "tired" yesterday though while my appetite was rising. I plan on getting the biggest Lamb pita from Mr. Pita i can find today!

Thanks for that tip for the carbs + creatine i'll be adding 2 caps of kre-alkalyn today to see what happens :) Weight is 241Lbs today, was kind of like wtf? Doing cardio 2x today too so i think today will be a perfect day to increase the cals.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Omfg i will be stiff leg dead-lifting 400lbs for reps no problem by the end of this year.... Maybe even 500 regular stance off the floor!!!!! Details on workout will be up soon!!!!!!

Oh yeah and i do 4 second negative to maximize TUT and keep myself as safe as possible to avoid injury. Had a guy help me on my form which i picked up VERY quick and it helps by leaps and bounds!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Annnd here it is! Used 2 scoops of the Pre workout Craze, i'll be using it for Legs every session it gives me the most insane focus not even joking.
I think i may have used the heavy bar today too so these weights might be 5-10lbs lighter which would only make me feel even more accomplished!
Stiff Leg Deads (1" Deficit) 345 x 6, 355 x 2 *Both PR's* Just straps no belt!!
Leg Ext 295 x 12 R/P *PR*
Hack Squats (Quad emphasized no lockout going down to about parallel) 5 Plates x 10, 8. 3 Plates x 40 R/P *Both PR's*
Standing Calve Raise 120 x 4 minute extended set x 2 + 30 second stretch at end. HOLY SH*T OUCH OUCH OUCH BURNIN AND PUMP'D!

Even though my diet a calorie deficit i keep my form very strict so i do not risk injury, If i go heavy, i make sure 100% everything is right and feels good. IF not i rack it!

Pretty basic layout but my legs are already a strong point so i'm just focusing on getting them stronger at this point.

10 Minutes Stair Stepper Cardio

1 more session of cardio tonight, eating kind of whatever today to replenish. Had a PB&J post workout for dem carbs! :)

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Awesome stack, looking forward to see how it goes!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Annnd here it is! Used 2 scoops of the Pre workout Craze, i'll be using it for Legs every session it gives me the most insane focus not even joking.
I think i may have used the heavy bar today too so these weights might be 5-10lbs lighter which would only make me feel even more accomplished!
Stiff Leg Deads (1" Deficit) 345 x 6, 355 x 2 *Both PR's* Just straps no belt!!
Leg Ext 295 x 12 R/P *PR*
Hack Squats (Quad emphasized no lockout going down to about parallel) 5 Plates x 10, 8. 3 Plates x 40 R/P *Both PR's*
Standing Calve Raise 120 x 4 minute extended set x 2 + 30 second stretch at end. HOLY SH*T OUCH OUCH OUCH BURNIN AND PUMP'D!

Even though my diet a calorie deficit i keep my form very strict so i do not risk injury, If i go heavy, i make sure 100% everything is right and feels good. IF not i rack it!

Pretty basic layout but my legs are already a strong point so i'm just focusing on getting them stronger at this point.

10 Minutes Stair Stepper Cardio

1 more session of cardio tonight, eating kind of whatever today to replenish. Had a PB&J post workout for dem carbs! :)
Mmmm Carbs, I'm low carbing it. The mention of PB&J made my mouth water. Have you tried the PB2 powder?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Mmmm Carbs, I'm low carbing it. The mention of PB&J made my mouth water. Have you tried the PB2 powder?

Haha sorry man, Never heard of PB2 is that a natural peanut butter or something?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
You always bust ya azz man, usually have some great logs going.
I do the best i can that's for sure, Today is gonna be an entire day off and cheat meal. I had a few slices of chicken pizza and i woke up at 236 again this morning even holding some water from the salt. I forget to up my calories when adding in 2x a day cardio. Aiming for 3k calories per day now which should be a LOT better for me.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hate being late to the party, but Im in!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hate being late to the party, but Im in!
Glad to have you man, i just finished my 1 cheat day i probably won't have another one i feel bloated as hell. Bunch of BBQ stuff!

3K calories per day starting tomorrow! Training chest/tri's hopefully if i have enough time!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
damn today i got hit with all that cardio / insufficient calories / that heavy SLDL from a few days ago. Chest workout went ok, had an insane pump which was good but i felt really weak. Did the very best i could but man i need to cram some food down right now! My entire back besides my spinal erectors are sore (lats/romboids/traps) Think the deadlifts kicked my ass harder than i thought!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
damn today i got hit with all that cardio / insufficient calories / that heavy SLDL from a few days ago. Chest workout went ok, had an insane pump which was good but i felt really weak. Did the very best i could but man i need to cram some food down right now! My entire back besides my spinal erectors are sore (lats/romboids/traps) Think the deadlifts kicked my ass harder than i thought!
I know exactly what you mean brotha!!

thats a great workout

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I know exactly what you mean brotha!!

thats a great workout
:D

I'm going to say incline barbell is just not for me, Every time it's inconsistent and feels different on my shoulder and elbow. However i can go grab dumbbells and get way more isolation of the chest and even do mini partials to annihilate my chest. A friend told me "don't let it discourage you, jesus christ look at you man you know what your doing!" made me feel pretty good. I looked a lot bigger today just didn't feel like i was in the zone like usual. Oh well guess i'll see how i do tomorrow and the next day! The biggest gratification i had today was hitting a front double bi and actually being happy with it. My bi's/tri's look like they peak more due to me leaning out so far. Gotta keep pushing it! My plan right now is 5-10 reps with my slow good form i want to see what it will do for me. Legs are going to be high reps still!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incline db is a staple chest exercise

once in a great while Ill do incline barbell , generally though incline db is much easier on the joints imo. I know how you feel, I am contest prep and have to keep calories lower , cardio and lift at least somewhat heavy-I choose it though and love it!