Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I get nervous going to other gyms. Its my anti-socialness kicking in I think.
    Me too, i'm a taller guy too so i stick out like a sore thumb but i'm just gonna take it as a compliment and focus on my session.

Here's what i have planned: Lat's and Bi's

Lats ( this might change based on what machines they have, gonna try some new stuff )
    Pull-Over Nautilus Machine Pre-Exhaust Lats 3 sets 20 reps
    Wide Grip pull-ups 3 sets of 5-10 reps + x reps at end of set
    Row machine 3 sets 10-12 reps + x reps
    Neutral Grip Pull down 3 sets 10-12 + x reps
    1 arm DB rows 3 sets 12-20 + x reps

Bi's

Chins Bicep Emphasis 3 sets + x reps
    Barbell Curls 3 sets of 5-8 + x reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3 sets of 12-20 + x reps

I should be fried after this
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Me too, i'm a taller guy too so i stick out like a sore thumb but i'm just gonna take it as a compliment and focus on my session.

Here's what i have planned: Lat's and Bi's

Lats ( this might change based on what machines they have, gonna try some new stuff )
    Pull-Over Nautilus Machine Pre-Exhaust Lats 3 sets 20 reps
    Wide Grip pull-ups 3 sets of 5-10 reps + x reps at end of set
    Row machine 3 sets 10-12 reps + x reps
    Neutral Grip Pull down 3 sets 10-12 + x reps
    1 arm DB rows 3 sets 12-20 + x reps

Bi's

Chins Bicep Emphasis 3 sets + x reps
    Barbell Curls 3 sets of 5-8 + x reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 3 sets of 12-20 + x reps

I should be fried after this
    i like going to other gyms to show people what intensity looks like....but I hate going as I am not used the weights / layout haha
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    i like going to other gyms to show people what intensity looks like....but I hate going as I am not used the weights / layout haha
    Yeah buddy, good thing i'll be bringing headphones to be in the zone. I've had a chance to scope out the place so good advantage for me.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

4. I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up

its always a great thing to change things up. makes things more interesting
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah buddy, good thing i'll be bringing headphones to be in the zone. I've had a chance to scope out the place so good advantage for me.

im actually on vacation now and had to pick a gym.... went in there, tore it up... definatly got a bunch of "lookers" haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I love trying out new gyms. Of course, it takes learning the diffferent equipment. I recently joined a old new gym, where I started. ive been to five gyms around here and switch every so often just because of the machinery or one place has heavier dumbbells, one place I have a dedicated training partner, etc and to change things up
    That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    its always a great thing to change things up. makes things more interesting
    Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    im actually on vacation now and had to pick a gym.... went in there, tore it up... definatly got a bunch of "lookers" haha
    They're called admirers! Haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's a really good plan, i'm about to call up powerhouse over here and check it out. Change is good!

Definitely, LA Fitness isn't for me but i'm gonna try two other gyms and see how they are.

haha fact

9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post

lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    lol I kinda wanna try out planet fitness. do some heavy deadlifts and make that lunk alarm go off
    Ahahaah do it and get a video!

Took some pic's today and my back looks WAY better now, cuts are coming in and a ton more separation. I'll upload them later after i train but it's only been about 18 days between them. HIT training sucks sometimes because of how painful it is but it works really really well, i'm doing a 3D Position of Flexion + X-Reps set-up and LOVE IT.

11. 7/30/12

Name:  100_1645.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  575.8 KB

8/18/12

Name:  100_1666.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  575.4 KB

Not sure on weight but definitely improvements!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    that would be AWESOME... just be as sterotypical as you can be

13. I see fat has melted off nicely. Nicework

its a hard battle getting lean and maintaining, once you get it though you can up slowly calories and maintain leanness.

14. i like to stay lean and add weight slowly so that it is quality.... i dont like to do the bulk / cut

15. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I see fat has melted off nicely. Nicework

its a hard battle getting lean and maintaining, once you get it though you can up slowly calories and maintain leanness.
    Thanks, i would say it's more of a time consuming process. My flaw is i don't fluctuate my calories when dieting which is what works the best so far. High calorie day followed by a lower one and consistently changing my intake without a 500-800 calorie range. I notice fat comes off faster with it, I've got frank zane's book and i've been applying some of his principles since he came in shredded!

i like to stay lean and add weight slowly so that it is quality.... i dont like to do the bulk / cut
    I like both approaches but i wouldn't let it get out of hand like i did the first time, the strength gains are crazy so i would say it has it's merit but the sacrifice is time for cutting. I'm going to add slowly this winter and see how it goes, all while making consistent progress weight/reps wise, pretty much spent the entire summer re learning all my form and now it's dialed in. Now comes the weight!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Thanks, i would say it's more of a time consuming process. My flaw is i don't fluctuate my calories when dieting which is what works the best so far. High calorie day followed by a lower one and consistently changing my intake without a 500-800 calorie range. I notice fat comes off faster with it, I've got frank zane's book and i've been applying some of his principles since he came in shredded!

I like both approaches but i wouldn't let it get out of hand like i did the first time, the strength gains are crazy so i would say it has it's merit but the sacrifice is time for cutting. I'm going to add slowly this winter and see how it goes, all while making consistent progress weight/reps wise, pretty much spent the entire summer re learning all my form and now it's dialed in. Now comes the weight!
    Its go time!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    7/30/12

Name:  100_1645.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  575.8 KB

8/18/12

Name:  100_1666.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  575.4 KB

Not sure on weight but definitely improvements!

Great job bud!!

18. I would take the "bulk" slow by slowly increasing calories. increase them too fast coming off a cut like 500 over and fat gain very well may occur. I up to by 200 and adjust from there

19. i "bulk" slowly

20. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I would take the "bulk" slow by slowly increasing calories. increase them too fast coming off a cut like 500 over and fat gain very well may occur. I up to by 200 and adjust from there
    I agree and judging from my past starting day of bulking my carbs were WAYYYYYY too low. I mean i had about 600-700 and the next day i looked a good 10lbs heavier but actually dropped 2lbs. (unfortunately yesterday i got really sick from idk what and barely got anything in FML) Felt it today during the workout i got fatigued faster but my strength was up a good amount.

i "bulk" slowly
    I'm doing this as well, the biggest difference has to be that i'm training body parts every 4-5 days now so i'm burning a lot more calories so i think that in itself will prevent a lot of excess fat gain. So far just by increasing my calories to around 4k i've noticed i've gotten leaner/stronger and i look bigger. So with that said my chest/back look a LOT more fuller/bigger. Legs have improved and delts as well. I'm training most bodyparts in the 5-12 rep range right now so i can focus on strength more than anything but the difference is that i am using mind/muscle style squeezing so i am CONTRACTING for 5-12 reps rather than just moving weight.

On hammer strength high row i hit 4 plates + 10Lbs each side for 6 slow reps new pr, on low hammer strength row i hit 2 plates + 75lbs each side for 5-6 reps. I haven't trained back heavy in a long time so i'm excited. Also getting sets of 8 reps on pullups with my toes behind me on a box for a very small amount of assist. Really satisfied with how today went considering i was depleted as hell, (lost 4lbs over the last sick day) i still look better though so those carbs from day 1 must have stuck with me.

Today going for 6-7 meals and around 4000 calories, lowering my protein intake because the last day i had about 250 and had THE WORST GAS EVER. Obviously it wasn't all needed. maybe 200 grams will suffice with around 700 carbs. Right now post workout at about 320 grams of carbs and feeling/looking really good except the bloat from the food/post workout shake.

Will keep you guys updated!

Also i'm doing around 2-3 sets per exercise for a total of 13-15 sets for back and 7 sets for bi's.

THE POWERHOUSE ALSO HAS THIS AMAZING MACHINE CALLED THE GRIPPER, I've used it for 1 workout and i already notice a huge difference in my grip strength. I love this thing! It's plate loaded as well.

21. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I would take the "bulk" slow by slowly increasing calories. increase them too fast coming off a cut like 500 over and fat gain very well may occur. I up to by 200 and adjust from there

Agreed!!

i like doing a lean bulk and put on less but solid weight, than doing a dirty and putting on tons of **** weight lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Agreed!!

i like doing a lean bulk and put on less but solid weight, than doing a dirty and putting on tons of **** weight lol
    I think a lot of people are doing this now. Several years ago people were dirty bulking and adding tons of size, but having to diet for longer to get all the fat off they gained from eating so much.

Slow gains = leaner gains.

23. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I think a lot of people are doing this now. Several years ago people were dirty bulking and adding tons of size, but having to diet for longer to get all the fat off they gained from eating so much.

Slow gains = leaner gains.

slow gains = leaner gains and = mentaly success!

I think it would kill me to get sloppy

24. I am going to eat everything in sight this winter, I plan to hit some numbers with my deadlift and squat. Also looking to really improve my military press and decline bench press. Over the past few days i've filled out a ton but i seem to be dropping more fat. I'm perfectly contempt with this though! Strength is up too

25. I also might end up leaner and bigger after this "bulk" as well. My metabolism has been picking up like crazy, i can't seem to get enough food in!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM