COMPOUND 20 SOLO Log - Clemenza

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great log and review man. You leaned up quite a bit. The EPro/DAA run should be a good one as well. I might try that with C20 in a few months.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed, he DEF leaned up.

However, just to be clear, if everyone reads his andid NO SPIN summation/final review, he did NOT attribute the lion's share of the leaning up to the C20.

It sounds like C20 has this unique ability to keep people "full" (pumped up) despite being devoid of carbs/glycogen. Perthaps this also lends itself to the perception or reality of "lean gains"

However, the specific lipolytic/ fat-burning assertions of C20 still seem to be somewhat elusive.

For all the jock-riding trolls reading this post, be sure to actually read it. (idly waits to vomit profusely and the inaccurate translation)

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great log and review man. You leaned up quite a bit. The EPro/DAA run should be a good one as well. I might try that with C20 in a few months.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Awesome job bro. Noticeable improvement in LBM on before/after pics (especially 2nd pic). Great job!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks Breezy. Yeah I've been dying to do EP/DAA for a long time now. I followed your log you did great with it! Hope I can get similar results.

I actually started Synthetic Supps DAA on Friday, and will start the EP two weeks into it. First DAA product that hasn't messed up my stomach.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Thanks Breezy. Yeah I've been dying to do EP/DAA for a long time now. I followed your log you did great with it! Hope I can get similar results.

I actually started Synthetic Supps DAA on Friday, and will start the EP two weeks into it. First DAA product that hasn't messed up my stomach.
    Thanks Clemenza. Good news that there's no issues with the DAA. I'm actually 10 days into it myself. I've got the whole Purus line going right now.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    FINAL REVIEW:

I started this log wanting to obviously lose bodyfat and maintain the mass I had. As the month progressed, I dropped carbs significantly, while carb cycling.

PUMP:
    Pump was GREAT. I noticed an increase in muscle fullness, hardness and all day pump starting a week and half into my Compound 20 use. What I really enjoyed was noticing this pump even during times of low carb and being glycogen depleted. This time of year, when I lower my carbs I am COMPLETELY flat and absolutely hate it. This month I noticed a very good pump, much different from a carb/glycogen pump. Like I said, usually on this diet I am rather flat, but found myself to remain a different type of fullness. This feeling became more prominent as the weeks went on. My carb up towards the end of week 4 was fantastic.

VASCULARITY:
    Intense vascularity. I noticed the vascularity along the same timeline I noticed the pump/hardness. The veins in my forearms during workouts were like I've never seen. The vascularity was also very noticeable during the day as well as on non training days. I even noticed smaller veins forming that I haden't seen before, in the forearms, arms and shoulders. I did not notice vascularity in the chest or legs, but I never have.

STRENGTH:
    Because of my various injuries, I am unable to truly lift for strength gains. This is tough for me because I've always loved to push heavy weight and progress in the numbers. I now keep my rep range around 6-20.

ENDURANCE:
    I noticed a slight increase in endurance in my lifting and cardio. However, I don't believe this was from Compound 20. My diet, training and cardio were on point for the entire month, so an increase in endurance is expected.

FAT LOSS:
    This is hard to judge. Obviously I've lost fat. However, I did train hard, diet hard, and cardio was solid. These three aspects alone would leave me with a loss in fat. The fat I lost was actually expected along with the diet and training I always do this time of year. So I do not know if the Compound 20 assisted. I can say that the Compound 20 did help retain muscle and leave me very full and hard while dropping carbs significantly.

OTHER:
    The only thing I noticed during the past 4 weeks in terms of side effects was some joint pain. Not sure if this was due to Compound 20, or just past bumps and bruises acting up.
    I did start Super Cissus at 4 caps a day about three weeks ago. Within a week I noticed a lot of the minor aches and pains to literally disappear. It also slightly help relieve my back and neck pain.
    Unfortunately over the past few weeks I noticed crazy breakouts on my face that I never get. Not sure what caused this. I've read Super Cissus can raise test or androgen levels so I dropped it unfortunately a few days ago. Woke up today and my body is actually hurting. I hope it's not the Cissus that's causing acne, I'd love to get back on it.

OVERALL:
    Overall I really enjoyed Compound 20. I noticed the pump, hardness, and vascularity a little over a week in. I did feel the effects slightly plateu at week 3. However, at the start of the 4th week, after a few extra days rest, I felt it kick into full gear, especially when I starting increasing carbs. I would definitely use Compoud 20 again although I'm not sure how effective it was for me for actual fat loss. I'd like to use it next time for a full 8 weeks, to see if the effects increase into weeks 4-8. Or even stack it with Erase Pro. I have not used Erase Pro yet, although I am about to start it soon. But from what I've seen the two of these would get you pretty hard and dried out.

MODERN BCAA:
    Almost forgot to mention this. Best BCAA product I've used to date. Fruit punch is very refreshing and actually a pleasure to drink. I often throw in a little gatorade powder lemon lime and it's out of this world.

Thanks again to USPlabs for allowing me to try Compound 20. I believe it's a solid supplement.
    Thank you for the log and for the detailed final review.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Awesome final review...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Thanks for the complete log, mate!

I'm on my last week of C20. All I can say is that I should've bought 2 bottles
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great log and review bro! Sounds like you had a lot of the similar positives as I did during my run! Nice job!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4wk P6 Red Solo Run
    By Hustlers in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. 1-T Solo Log
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 04:12 AM
  3. 1-T and Me, Solo run