COMPOUND 20 SOLO Log - Clemenza

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Subbed!

I started my compound20 cycle today. Felt a really strange pump and extra strength while training, must have been placebo

By the way.. Congrats for all your achievements

2. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Yeah man big Yankee fan. It's inherently in my blood. Although I'm not going to lie, I'm not thrilled with a lot of what they've done the passed few years... knocking down the old stadium, resigned ARod to such a gross contract, ****ting all over Posada last year, benching Gardner vs. lefties, Girardi's micromanaging, etc. etc. etc.

I find myself starting to root for Texas and some of the lower salary teams with good young talent like Tampa Bay.
    Oh geez... I was going to follow your log but not sure I can do now (big Mets fan here ).

Keep up the good work on the log. Later this summer I will be doing a BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack, so should be fun.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    I will be doing a BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack,.
    Which version of BioForge.. I have 2 bottles of v2 that I got a while ago.. looks like a good stack.

Would BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack + Anabeta Elite be redundant (not sure if BF and AE do the same thing)

4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Which version of BioForge.. I have 2 bottles of v2 that I got a while ago.. looks like a good stack.

Would BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack + Anabeta Elite be redundant (not sure if BF and AE do the same thing)
    It is BioForge v3 (which is now v2, just to confuse you). Original Bioforge v2 is now just BioForge ProMax.

I have actually run Bioforge v3 two separate times (stacked with X Factor the first time and XF/TZ the second time) and had great results (I think you have the links to my log). Just wrapped up BioForge ProMax last week. My BF/EP/C20 stack I will log on bb.com but I may also log it here as well

Not too familiar with AE. Looking at the profile if you are using BioForge ProMax I would not stack with AE (both have forskolin which combined won't be nice on your GI).

5. You felt that after just one day? WOW - AWESOME --CONGRATS - must be more of that ONE POST MAGIC going on around here

Seems like every time someone has ONE post, they get KILLER results on C-20

Seriously people, does anyone really evenbuy these posts anymore?

Ahhhhhhhh LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTorres View Post
    Subbed!

I started my compound20 cycle today. Felt a really strange pump and extra strength while training
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

6. Would be great to leave Clemenza's log drama-free.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026

It is BioForge v3 (which is now v2, just to confuse you). Original Bioforge v2 is now just BioForge ProMax.

I have actually run Bioforge v3 two separate times (stacked with X Factor the first time and XF/TZ the second time) and had great results (I think you have the links to my log). Just wrapped up BioForge ProMax last week. My BF/EP/C20 stack I will log on bb.com but I may also log it here as well

Not too familiar with AE. Looking at the profile if you are using BioForge ProMax I would not stack with AE (both have forskolin which combined won't be nice on your GI).
    Echo all this. Don't stack the two.

Btw, yanks and bosox will encompass the last two slits of the ALeast, similarly to their crosstown *****s alongside the Marlins for the NLeast. Come at me daboner

Edit: rivals is censored...? wtf
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    You felt that after just one day? WOW - AWESOME --CONGRATS - must be more of that ONE POST MAGIC going on around here

Ahhhhhhhh LOL
    I don't think this is anyone affiliated with USPlabs. I doubt they think people are dumb enough to believe the "1st Post Pimp". Maybe an amateur company would use these tactics, but USPlabs has been on the forums too long to think people wouldn't see right through it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post

Btw, yanks and bosox will encompass the last two slits of the ALeast, similarly to their crosstown *****s alongside the Marlins for the NLeast. Come at me daboner

Edit: rivals is censored...? wtf
    Yanks are looking terrible. And old.

10. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Thanks for your input..

Great log thus far Clem!

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks for your input..

Great log thus far Clem!
    Thanks man, pretty good results so far.

12. Day 17:

Felt a little flat to start the day.

Had a great arm workout. A lot of supersetting. Threw down a great lineup of supps pre workout:

4g Cit Malate
    2g Taurine
    1g Agmatine
    1g ALCAR
    1g PLCAR
    2g Beta Alanine
    2 E-Pharm Amp caps

=

Recipe for great workout and great pump!

First time I took AMP in a few years. I've also been off DMAA for quite sometime so I was hoping to get a nice kick from it today. Unfortunately I didn't get that zoned in killer feeling I used to get from DMAA. It was much more suddle but the energy was amazing during the workout. AMP is still my favorite DMAA supp. Still works great. Makes me sweat like a mother as well.

After my lift I rode my bike 10 miles keeping my heart rate at 120.

Diet was great today. Bumped up carbs to 380.

Unfortunately my neck started giving out towards the end of my workout. I feel it about to go out completely so I'm walking around like a pencil all night. Supposed to do shoulders tomorrow, but thinking I may take the day off from weights to see how I feel. I can't get hurt at this point.

Hope the Cissus kicks in quick.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Day 17:

Felt a little flat to start the day.

Had a great arm workout. A lot of supersetting. Threw down a great lineup of supps pre workout:

4g Cit Malate
    2g Taurine
    1g Agmatine
    1g ALCAR
    1g PLCAR
    2g Beta Alanine
    2 E-Pharm Amp caps

=

Recipe for great workout and great pump!

First time I took AMP in a few years. I've also been off DMAA for quite sometime so I was hoping to get a nice kick from it today. Unfortunately I didn't get that zoned in killer feeling I used to get from DMAA. It was much more suddle but the energy was amazing during the workout. AMP is still my favorite DMAA supp. Still works great. Makes me sweat like a mother as well.

After my lift I rode my bike 10 miles keeping my heart rate at 120.

Diet was great today. Bumped up carbs to 380.

Unfortunately my neck started giving out towards the end of my workout. I feel it about to go out completely so I'm walking around like a pencil all night. Supposed to do shoulders tomorrow, but thinking I may take the day off from weights to see how I feel. I can't get hurt at this point.

Hope the Cissus kicks in quick.
    Keep pressing on man, good job listening to your body...that's the key.

Chest is still slightly tender from Mondays slaughter session so I lay off chest today.

Btw did you get my pm?

14. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Keep pressing on man, good job listening to your body...that's the key.

Chest is still slightly tender from Mondays slaughter session so I lay off chest today.

Btw did you get my pm?
    Yeah just got it and replied. what you noticing from c20 so far?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Yeah just got it and replied. what you noticing from c20 so far?
    Mostly water loss. And a lot of sweating.

What about you?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    You felt that after just one day? WOW - AWESOME --CONGRATS - must be more of that ONE POST MAGIC going on around here

Ahhhhhhhh LOL
    why didn't you quote the whole sentence?
    anyway.. i think i should just ignore that since your posts are always filled with drama, sarcasm and irony

17. Interesting how you know me so well with only 2 posts

Might want to read all 3,700 posts of mine,
    as nothing could be further from the truth Mr USP....ooops, I mean....'Ricardo'

I've got no beef anth anyone and get along with just about everyone on the board. I simply refuse to keep my mouth shut about blatantly dubious pimping goes on patronizing all members like we're naive mindless suckers who can't read between the lines. Just not my thang.

Be well USP-Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTorres View Post
    i think i should just ignore that since your posts are always filled with drama, sarcasm and irony
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

18. Subbed!

19. Glad to see things are going well Clem. You mentioned some water loss. Lowering carbs (which you did) will do that as well.

PS: Nice well-kept log!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Interesting how you know me so well with only 2 posts

Might want to read all 3,700 posts of mine,
    as nothing could be further from the truth Mr USP....ooops, I mean....'Ricardo'

I've got no beef anth anyone and get along with just about everyone on the board. I simply refuse to keep my mouth shut about blatantly dubious pimping goes on patronizing all members like we're naive mindless suckers who can't read between the lines. Just not my thang.

Be well USP-Ricardo
    i was talking about your posts regarding c20

just to end this misunderstanding
    hipertrofia.org/forum/topic/81532-relato-compound-20-com-fotos/

this is my log, in portuguese. just use google translator if don't understand pt-br
    have a good one

21. Ricardo - Good luck with your run bro

22. Think I agree with the let's leave the drama out of here... Point taken whacked, congrats on your success with c20 ric, seems to be common around here! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

23. Day 19:

Neck is feeling better, but will give myself a 2nd day off from the weights just to play it safe.

Did 10 miles bike this morning.

Gonna go out to dinner tonight to throw down the one cheat meal for the week.

Going to double up shoulders/back tomorrow full force.

24. Day 20:

Trained back.

Neck was feeling better so did light deads at the back end of my workout.

Lift was good, and had a solid pump.

Did 5 miles on my bike for cardio. (20 minutes)

Diet was solid keeping carbs at 200g and protein at 200g as well.

25. Day 21:

Complete day off today.

Ran a low calorie...
    200g Protein / 130g Carbs / 100g Fat

Been eating greens with at least 2 meals every day for the past 2 weeks.

I'm still pretty flat right now, due to the low carbs. However, I still feel tighter and more pumped than I usually would.

My vascularity is also slightly more visible. But still mostly in my forearms.

For the past week, I forgot to mention, I am noticing increased recovery. I've been increasing the volume in most of my workouts and actually noticing I'm less sore.

Anyone else notice this while using C20?

I also started Super Cissus about 6 days ago, but not sure it could kick in that quickly.

Tomorrow is the 3 week mark. I'll be weighing in in the AM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4wk P6 Red Solo Run
    By Hustlers in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. 1-T Solo Log
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 04:12 AM
  3. 1-T and Me, Solo run
    By Grambo in forum Cycle Logs