1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Day 12:

Had a very good shoulder workout this morning. My neck and upper back are starting to nag me to the point where I need to be careful. I actually just ordered two bottles of Super Cissus just to play it safe. No way I'm going to let myself get hurt and out of the gym at this point. Have used Primaforce Cissus years ago but not consistant with it. Heard great things about Super Cissus so thought I'd try it out.

Strength is up, although rather than going heavier today I just busted out more reps to play it safe.

Vascularity in my forearms is actually ridiculous right now. Still need to drop more bodyfat to notice it in other places.

Every day I feel leaner and tighter. My abs are coming in and love handles definitely slimming down. I always notice this during my cut, but it is happening much much quicker. I'm also filling out quickly even though somewhat glycogen depleted.

I also am noticing an all day pump. Again, not a glycogen pump, but different. I'm actually really enjoying it.

Went to the Yankee game today and cheated for the second day in a row. I had a couple beers (Michelob Ultra, not bad) but ate like a maniac. Then over to my girl's mom's house to see her for mom's day and ate like a monster again.

You ever have one of those nights at the bar where you're so ****faced, and the next day you wake up and don't even want to look at your receipt from the bar? That's how I feel today in regards to what I ate. I don't even want to put it all together and estimate the calories.

I do have a very nice pump right now and I'm looking bigger from all the food. We'll see how I wake up tomorrow.

Tomorrow's a cardio day, and hopefully low carb. I'm going to my parents' house for a mother's day bbq and I'll be eating on point with my diet so no worries there.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Good to see you're starting to lean out. Have you had any changes in vascularity?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea I was wondering this also. Breezy and I both noticed huge changes in vascularity. All tho we both leaned out quite a bit and it goes hand in hand.

Yes I am, especially in my forearms. And slightly in my biceps. Bodyfat has to come down some more to notice it in other places.

I'm definitely looking more chisseled. The love handles are slimming down and I'm looking more muscular. Usually at this point in my cut, since I'm doing low carb, I'd usually be flat. But right now my muscles are tight and hard and I'm losing fat at a faster pace.

I can actually say right now I do believe the Compound 20 is working. I hope these gains continue and progressively get even better.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Only been on AM a few times (I am one of those bb.com bums ). I have some C20 I picked up with the Erase Pro combo to use later this summer, was searching around and saw this log. Once I saw that loser Neddo posting, but more importantly the GDA (used SS for a while and using SLINTropin now with great success) and protein talk, I figured it was time to sign up here and subscribe to a log. So congrats Clemenza, you have popped my AM cherry... Also figured this appears to be where the banned bb.com guys go, so odds are at some point I will be making my way here anyhow lol

EDIT - fyi, no clue what to expect with C20, I simply got it because I was interested in Erase Pro and the pricepoint on the combo made sense versus buying solo. Only ever used Super Cissus, so no love or hate for USPLabs (yet I guess)!!!

I know, I know, strong 1st post...
    Good to have you on board bro. From what I've heard the Erase Pro / Compound 20 is the real deal. I'd like to see how you respond to it.

Yeah, BB.com is not what it used to be. I made the jump recently as well.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I dont believe it applies to the vanadyl sulphate or free form vanadium. All things shown are from sodium orthovanadate and pervandate.

There is nothing regarding vanadium/vanadyl sulphate on system A amino acid transport.

ill continue to look however nothing i found stated it. There are differences in organic salts with vanadium as there is with different Carnitines.
    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'll defer the first question to EBF VVV. I've just completed science of nutrition and exercise, but I'm returning to complete the dietetics requirements as well. Fwiw, my metabolic 2 professor was a fuarking twat who was a prior genetics professor -- this was the first semester she's taught metabolic 2 (vitamins/minerals). Powerpoints were a joke, and her questions were beyond ambiguous.

It was sodium orthovanadate I believe. I don't have time to devote to this, so I'm glad you're investigating it further -- I appreciate it.

Also @ Clem, glad to hear your results thus far.
    I did see a study on rats using VS which increased transport of GLUT4 to muscle, I believe. Are you familiar with this or something similar to it?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The log is coming on nicely. Let's see how things unfold. Thank you, by the way, for running this log.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Went to the Yankee game today and cheated for the second day in a row. I had a couple beers (Michelob Ultra, not bad) but ate like a maniac. Then over to my girl's mom's house to see her for mom's day and ate like a monster again.

You ever have one of those nights at the bar where you're so ****faced, and the next day you wake up and don't even want to look at your receipt from the bar? That's how I feel today in regards to what I ate. I don't even want to put it all together and estimate the calories.

I do have a very nice pump right now and I'm looking bigger from all the food. We'll see how I wake up tomorrow.
    Lol'd consistently. You're not a Yanks fan though, I'm hoping... although I don't know if I'd rather you say you're a Mariner fan either haha.

I did see a study on rats using VS which increased transport of GLUT4 to muscle, I believe. Are you familiar with this or something similar to it?
    Yes, it has a pharmacological role when dosed higher than naturally found and I believe GLUT4 translocation is the culprit.

Glad to hear the C20 is possibly working, to some degree.
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

glut4 is a glucose transporter, mainly glucose uptake, but its the PI3k pathway that plays its role in the amino acid uptake and other synthesis like glycogen

pi3k -> akt-> glut 4

akt goes to glycogen and protein synthesis as well
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Day 13:

Woke up and did a fasted cardio session. I biked 10 miles and did about 5 of those miles HIIT, with 3 scoops Modern BCAA.

Calories were way up again today. Went to my parents' house for Mother's day BBQ. Diet got a bit out of hand this weekend. But nothing a little extra cardio and clean eating can't fix this coming week.

I'm almost two weeks into C20, and seeing some results thus far. Hoping to see the C20 really start kicking into gear this week.

Back/Legs tomorrow morning at 5AM, then a 14 hour work day. Ain't nothin' but a peanut!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Lol'd consistently. You're not a Yanks fan though, I'm hoping... although I don't know if I'd rather you say you're a Mariner fan either haha.

Yes, it has a pharmacological role when dosed higher than naturally found and I believe GLUT4 translocation is the culprit.

Glad to hear the C20 is possibly working, to some degree.
    Yeah man big Yankee fan. It's inherently in my blood. Although I'm not going to lie, I'm not thrilled with a lot of what they've done the passed few years... knocking down the old stadium, resigned ARod to such a gross contract, ****ting all over Posada last year, benching Gardner vs. lefties, Girardi's micromanaging, etc. etc. etc.

I find myself starting to root for Texas and some of the lower salary teams with good young talent like Tampa Bay.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah man big Yankee fan. It's inherently in my blood. Although I'm not going to lie, I'm not thrilled with a lot of what they've done the passed few years... knocking down the old stadium, resigned ARod to such a gross contract, ****ting all over Posada last year, benching Gardner vs. lefties, Girardi's micromanaging, etc. etc. etc.

I find myself starting to root for Texas and some of the lower salary teams with good young talent like Tampa Bay.
    I really miss the old one...but have you been to the new one yet? Once your in, although the feeling changed (not the same turn the legends played on), that thing is an absolute paradise.

Girardi is the closest thing to being gay without being gay (unless he is, lol) If it wasnt for baseball I can picture him as a hair stylist for a fashion designer.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I really miss the old one...but have you been to the new one yet? Once your in, although the feeling changed (not the same turn the legends played on), that thing is an absolute paradise.

Girardi is the closest thing to being gay without being gay (unless he is, lol) If it wasnt for baseball I can picture him as a hair stylist for a fashion designer.

HAHAHA!!

Yeah man I was at the new one Saturday. Been there a bunch of times. It really is beautiful. But it's just not the same as the old one. The old one was like a museum. Knocking it down was a sin. When the old one packed out and everyone was in their seats and someone would homer in a big spot or in a playoff game, you'd feel the stadium shaking. Sacred ground.

LOL@ Girardi. Honestly I really like Girardi. I'm rooting for him, I like him as a person and a player. Hard nosed, jacked, doesn't let the players eat garbage in the club house... but I don't like his over managing. Righty-lefty, lefty-righty, changing the line up every day, giving guys half days off. It's fricken annoying, just let the guys play.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

HAHAHA!!

Yeah man I was at the new one Saturday. Been there a bunch of times. It really is beautiful. But it's just not the same as the old one. The old one was like a museum. Knocking it down was a sin. When the old one packed out and everyone was in their seats and someone would homer in a big spot or in a playoff game, you'd feel the stadium shaking. Sacred ground.

LOL@ Girardi. Honestly I really like Girardi. I'm rooting for him, I like him as a person and a player. Hard nosed, jacked, doesn't let the players eat garbage in the club house... but I don't like his over managing. Righty-lefty, lefty-righty, changing the line up every day, giving guys half days off. It's fricken annoying, just let the guys play.
    Dont get me wrong, I do like Girardi he is a good manager. Sometimes he just acts so girly when he talks, and his micro managing is annoying.

Look what micro managing did for phil hughes and joba chamberlan? Its hilarious.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I do like Girardi he is a good manager. Sometimes he just acts so girly when he talks, and his micro managing is annoying.

Look what micro managing did for phil hughes and joba chamberlan? Its hilarious.
    Great point!! They baby these young pitchers with these ridiculous pitch counts.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Day 14:

Woke up 4:15 am, got to the gym at 5:00.

Had a solid back workout. Endurance and strength were very good for an early am lift. Vascularity in my firearms has been intense.

Diet was good today. 250g protein and kept carbs to 140g.

Was really bloated today from all the crap food I ate this weekend.

Still feeling hard.

Chest and Cardio tomorrow afternoon.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026
    Only been on AM a few times (I am one of those bb.com bums ). I have some C20 I picked up with the Erase Pro combo to use later this summer, was searching around and saw this log. Once I saw that loser Neddo posting, but more importantly the GDA (used SS for a while and using SLINTropin now with great success) and protein talk, I figured it was time to sign up here and subscribe to a log. So congrats Clemenza, you have popped my AM cherry... Also figured this appears to be where the banned bb.com guys go, so odds are at some point I will be making my way here anyhow lol

EDIT - fyi, no clue what to expect with C20, I simply got it because I was interested in Erase Pro and the pricepoint on the combo made sense versus buying solo. Only ever used Super Cissus, so no love or hate for USPLabs (yet I guess)!!!

I know, I know, strong 1st post...
    Nice to have you here man. I lurked on some of ur Bioforge logs at bb.com... I picked some up needless to say lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Day 15:

Today is the half way point of my 30 day Compound 20 cycle.

I weighed in this morning at 187.5 lbs. So I've dropped about 5 pounds in the past week, and about 7 pounds in the past two weeks.. I will do my BF% at the end of this log, which will really tell me where I'm at. Right now, I do feel as if I've lost fat, while my muscles have felt tighter and more full. Somewhat of a recomping effect.

I'm still trying to shed some water/bloat from the crap food I ate this weekend, so I'm eating very clean and lower on the carbs the past two days.

Today's Meals...

1) Dymatize Elite / 8 oz. OJ / 2 Slices Ezekial Bread (40g P / 60g C) (2 caps Compound 20)
    2) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
    3) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
    4) Dymatize Elite / Watermellon (25g P / 30g C) (Pre Workout) (2 caps Compound 20)
    5) Gatorade Powder / 15g BCAA / 10g Glutamine Peptides (20g C) (Intra Workout)
    6) Dymatize Elite / Mixed Granola w/Sugar (50g P / 60g C) (Post Workout)
    7) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)
    8) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)

Totals: 265g P / 290g C / 66g F = 2814 kcal

Abs/Chest/Legs:

Crunches/Planks

Incline DB Press- 160x15 / 200x12 / 200x10
    BB Flat Bench- 225x10 / 275x6 / 275x4
    Cable Flies - 3xReps

BB Squat - 225 3x10
    Reverse Leg Curl -110 3x10
    Seated Calf Raise - 70 3xReps

20 Minutes Stair Master

Back and neck felt good today. But endurance and strength wasn't really there. Still ended up with a good workout though.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  17. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Day 15:

Today is the half way point of my 30 day Compound 20 cycle.

I weighed in this morning at 187.5 lbs. So I've dropped about 5 pounds in the past week, and about 7 pounds in the past two weeks.. I will do my BF% at the end of this log, which will really tell me where I'm at. Right now, I do feel as if I've lost fat, while my muscles have felt tighter and more full. Somewhat of a recomping effect.

I'm still trying to shed some water/bloat from the crap food I ate this weekend, so I'm eating very clean and lower on the carbs the past two days.

Today's Meals...

1) Dymatize Elite / 8 oz. OJ / 2 Slices Ezekial Bread (40g P / 60g C) (2 caps Compound 20)
    2) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
    3) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
    4) Dymatize Elite / Watermellon (25g P / 30g C) (Pre Workout) (2 caps Compound 20)
    5) Gatorade Powder / 15g BCAA / 10g Glutamine Peptides (20g C) (Intra Workout)
    6) Dymatize Elite / Mixed Granola w/Sugar (50g P / 60g C) (Post Workout)
    7) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)
    8) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)

Totals: 265g P / 290g C / 66g F = 2814 kcal

Abs/Chest/Legs:

Crunches/Planks

Incline DB Press- 160x15 / 200x12 / 200x10
    BB Flat Bench- 225x10 / 275x6 / 275x4
    Cable Flies - 3xReps

BB Squat - 225 3x10
    Reverse Leg Curl -110 3x10
    Seated Calf Raise - 70 3xReps

20 Minutes Stair Master

Back and neck felt good today. But endurance and strength wasn't really there. Still ended up with a good workout though.
    Glad you're still up and at it brother!!
    Hopefully ill get to log tonight, sh!ts been rough lately
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Day 16:

Cardio only day. Off from the weights.

Hit 5 miles on my bike for 25 minutes.

Protein at 200g and Carbs at 120g. Fat was up around 100g.

Finally losing the bloat from the weekend.

Weighed in this morning at 189 lbs. Up a pound and a half from yesterday. Which is weird because I'm holding less water. Not going to look too much into it.

Arms tomorrow. Expecting some very good pumps and strength tomorrow.

Got my Super Cissus today. Took two caps with dinner tonight. Upper back, neck, knee, elbow, and wrist are all acting up. Unbelievable. I'm 27, I can't imagine how I'm going to feel at 40+.

Also ordered a bottle of OG E-Pharm AMP and got it with my Cissus today. Absolutely used to LOVE this stuff, brings back memories. Definitely the best DMAA product I've used. Maybe I'll throw down a two caps pre workout tomorrow for a little fun.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Glad you're still up and at it brother!!
    Hopefully ill get to log tonight, sh!ts been rough lately
    Thanks Rome. Been following your log too. Hope things start looking on the up and up for you my man.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  20. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Thanks Rome. Been following your log too. Hope things start looking on the up and up for you my man.
    I think I found myself again man.

I'm gonna ride the Anger-Train and see where it takes me. Ha
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.83%

Subbed!

I started my compound20 cycle today. Felt a really strange pump and extra strength while training, must have been placebo

By the way.. Congrats for all your achievements
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.49%

Oh geez... I was going to follow your log but not sure I can do now (big Mets fan here ).

Keep up the good work on the log. Later this summer I will be doing a BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack, so should be fun.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    I will be doing a BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack,.
    Which version of BioForge.. I have 2 bottles of v2 that I got a while ago.. looks like a good stack.

Would BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack + Anabeta Elite be redundant (not sure if BF and AE do the same thing)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.49%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Which version of BioForge.. I have 2 bottles of v2 that I got a while ago.. looks like a good stack.

Would BioForge/ErasePro/C20 stack + Anabeta Elite be redundant (not sure if BF and AE do the same thing)
    It is BioForge v3 (which is now v2, just to confuse you). Original Bioforge v2 is now just BioForge ProMax.

I have actually run Bioforge v3 two separate times (stacked with X Factor the first time and XF/TZ the second time) and had great results (I think you have the links to my log). Just wrapped up BioForge ProMax last week. My BF/EP/C20 stack I will log on bb.com but I may also log it here as well

Not too familiar with AE. Looking at the profile if you are using BioForge ProMax I would not stack with AE (both have forskolin which combined won't be nice on your GI).
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

You felt that after just one day? WOW - AWESOME --CONGRATS - must be more of that ONE POST MAGIC going on around here

Seems like every time someone has ONE post, they get KILLER results on C-20

Seriously people, does anyone really evenbuy these posts anymore?

Ahhhhhhhh LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTorres View Post
    Subbed!

I started my compound20 cycle today. Felt a really strange pump and extra strength while training
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Would be great to leave Clemenza's log drama-free.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026

It is BioForge v3 (which is now v2, just to confuse you). Original Bioforge v2 is now just BioForge ProMax.

I have actually run Bioforge v3 two separate times (stacked with X Factor the first time and XF/TZ the second time) and had great results (I think you have the links to my log). Just wrapped up BioForge ProMax last week. My BF/EP/C20 stack I will log on bb.com but I may also log it here as well

Not too familiar with AE. Looking at the profile if you are using BioForge ProMax I would not stack with AE (both have forskolin which combined won't be nice on your GI).
    Echo all this. Don't stack the two.

Btw, yanks and bosox will encompass the last two slits of the ALeast, similarly to their crosstown *****s alongside the Marlins for the NLeast. Come at me daboner

Edit: rivals is censored...? wtf
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    You felt that after just one day? WOW - AWESOME --CONGRATS - must be more of that ONE POST MAGIC going on around here

Ahhhhhhhh LOL
    I don't think this is anyone affiliated with USPlabs. I doubt they think people are dumb enough to believe the "1st Post Pimp". Maybe an amateur company would use these tactics, but USPlabs has been on the forums too long to think people wouldn't see right through it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Btw, yanks and bosox will encompass the last two slits of the ALeast, similarly to their crosstown *****s alongside the Marlins for the NLeast. Come at me daboner

Edit: rivals is censored...? wtf
    Yanks are looking terrible. And old.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for your input..

Great log thus far Clem!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks for your input..

Great log thus far Clem!
    Thanks man, pretty good results so far.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Day 17:

Felt a little flat to start the day.

Had a great arm workout. A lot of supersetting. Threw down a great lineup of supps pre workout:

4g Cit Malate
    2g Taurine
    1g Agmatine
    1g ALCAR
    1g PLCAR
    2g Beta Alanine
    2 E-Pharm Amp caps

=

Recipe for great workout and great pump!

First time I took AMP in a few years. I've also been off DMAA for quite sometime so I was hoping to get a nice kick from it today. Unfortunately I didn't get that zoned in killer feeling I used to get from DMAA. It was much more suddle but the energy was amazing during the workout. AMP is still my favorite DMAA supp. Still works great. Makes me sweat like a mother as well.

After my lift I rode my bike 10 miles keeping my heart rate at 120.

Diet was great today. Bumped up carbs to 380.

Unfortunately my neck started giving out towards the end of my workout. I feel it about to go out completely so I'm walking around like a pencil all night. Supposed to do shoulders tomorrow, but thinking I may take the day off from weights to see how I feel. I can't get hurt at this point.

Hope the Cissus kicks in quick.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  33. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Day 17:

Felt a little flat to start the day.

Had a great arm workout. A lot of supersetting. Threw down a great lineup of supps pre workout:

4g Cit Malate
    2g Taurine
    1g Agmatine
    1g ALCAR
    1g PLCAR
    2g Beta Alanine
    2 E-Pharm Amp caps

=

Recipe for great workout and great pump!

First time I took AMP in a few years. I've also been off DMAA for quite sometime so I was hoping to get a nice kick from it today. Unfortunately I didn't get that zoned in killer feeling I used to get from DMAA. It was much more suddle but the energy was amazing during the workout. AMP is still my favorite DMAA supp. Still works great. Makes me sweat like a mother as well.

After my lift I rode my bike 10 miles keeping my heart rate at 120.

Diet was great today. Bumped up carbs to 380.

Unfortunately my neck started giving out towards the end of my workout. I feel it about to go out completely so I'm walking around like a pencil all night. Supposed to do shoulders tomorrow, but thinking I may take the day off from weights to see how I feel. I can't get hurt at this point.

Hope the Cissus kicks in quick.
    Keep pressing on man, good job listening to your body...that's the key.

Chest is still slightly tender from Mondays slaughter session so I lay off chest today.

Btw did you get my pm?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

Keep pressing on man, good job listening to your body...that's the key.

Chest is still slightly tender from Mondays slaughter session so I lay off chest today.

Btw did you get my pm?
    Yeah just got it and replied. what you noticing from c20 so far?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  35. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Yeah just got it and replied. what you noticing from c20 so far?
    Mostly water loss. And a lot of sweating.

What about you?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.83%

Ahhhhhhhh LOL
    why didn't you quote the whole sentence?
    anyway.. i think i should just ignore that since your posts are always filled with drama, sarcasm and irony
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

Interesting how you know me so well with only 2 posts

Might want to read all 3,700 posts of mine,
    as nothing could be further from the truth Mr USP....ooops, I mean....'Ricardo'

I've got no beef anth anyone and get along with just about everyone on the board. I simply refuse to keep my mouth shut about blatantly dubious pimping goes on patronizing all members like we're naive mindless suckers who can't read between the lines. Just not my thang.

Be well USP-Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTorres View Post
    i think i should just ignore that since your posts are always filled with drama, sarcasm and irony
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

Subbed!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

Glad to see things are going well Clem. You mentioned some water loss. Lowering carbs (which you did) will do that as well.

PS: Nice well-kept log!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.83%

Interesting how you know me so well with only 2 posts

Might want to read all 3,700 posts of mine,
    as nothing could be further from the truth Mr USP....ooops, I mean....'Ricardo'

I've got no beef anth anyone and get along with just about everyone on the board. I simply refuse to keep my mouth shut about blatantly dubious pimping goes on patronizing all members like we're naive mindless suckers who can't read between the lines. Just not my thang.

Be well USP-Ricardo
    i was talking about your posts regarding c20

just to end this misunderstanding
    hipertrofia.org/forum/topic/81532-relato-compound-20-com-fotos/

this is my log, in portuguese. just use google translator if don't understand pt-br
    have a good one

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4wk P6 Red Solo Run
    By Hustlers in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:44 AM
  2. 1-T Solo Log
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 05:12 AM
  3. 1-T and Me, Solo run
    By Grambo in forum Cycle Info