Constant pump with Hemavol / Maximize Intense! (sponsored log)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Hola everyone. I was fortunate enough to be picked by I-Force Nutrition to try out their new and improved Maximize Intense + Hemavol stack.

I asked Vaughtrue to surprise me with flavors and got lemon drop hemavol and fruit punch Maximize Intense. I will be using a few different factors to evaluate these products on a scale from 1 - 10, with 1 being completely terrible / useless and 10 being best thing in the world.

Hemavol: Taste -
lemon drop - 10. This is so good to drink. Seriously tastes like lemonade from the store. Not too sweet (1 scoop), dissolves completely, and just tart enough

Maximize Intense - 8. This was very sweet, like koolaid. Not that it is a bad thing, just might not be what some people prefer. I only used 6 oz of water to mix this (1 scoop). Was just a tiny bit grainy. not all of it dissolved, but i also added ice cubes to it and didn't wait too long to drink it. ill try mixing it longer tomorrow with less cold water.

I wont get into my entire workouts, cause i imagine no one cares about every single set i do, so ill just summarize it after each workout. for reference i try to stick to 10 - 12 reps because im shooting for hypertrophy.

Day 1: Arms

took both hemavol and maximize intense 25 minutes before working out on a completely empty stomach (8am workout on a saturday).

What better way to test these products than with a nice arm day! I did 4 bicep and 4 tricep extercises each. I can honestly say the only time i have felt my arms this pumped up is when taking a prohormone. I will repeat that for everyone, THIS FELT LIKE I WAS TAKING AN ORAL STEROID THE PUMP WAS SO STRONG! Luckily it wasn't to the point that it hindered my workout, but it felt amazing. also to note, this pump stayed with me for about an hour after finishing my workout. When i got home to shower my arms still felt very pumped when i attempted to wash my own back (thank goodness for Loofahs!)

My vascularity was way up, even with me being super pale.

Endurance was about the same as always.

Energy was constant. I didn't really have that "man i wanna quit now" feeling. I did't crash afterwards either. it was like a slow descent to normal energy levels for about 3 hours after my workout. definitely not jittery during or after my workout.

Focus was amazing! Sometimes my mind starts to wonder in between sets and before i know it 5 minutes have passed with me just standing there. I really think Hemavol and Maximize intense helped me stay focused and attack the weights the entire time. very good feeling!

If i forgot anything or if there is something yall want me to comment on then please let me know! I can be more specific if you guys want, also ill try to upload some before and after gym pics so yall can see the difference this makes. the pump is incredible! Makes me look forward to my next workout that much more.

Final Review (Also will have this on first post):

This was by far, without any bias, the best preworkout COMBO i have ever taken. It gave me such strong pumps that i could have sworn i was taking a prohormone. Even on days that i didn't feel like lifting, all it took was a scoop Hemavol and Maximize and within 20 minutes i was ready to go! If i could afford to run this product all the time i would, but unfortunately my bank account wont let me, but rest assured this WILL BE the very first product i get when purchasing more workout supplements of any kind (protein, creatine, etc).

Pumps: out of this world. prohormone-like pumps.

Energy: 1 scoop of maximize is great. 2 and you are bound for glory, careful though, it is very strong

Endurance: you will not want to leave the gym. Please don't do what i did and over train lol

Focus: really helps ya get in the zone and tune out other things at the gym. background noise fades away and only iron stands before you!

overall rating: 10! hands down these products are the best i have ever tried from the pre-workout category

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some stores sell hemavol in the PH sections :p

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas. no workout today. i gotta go see my grandpa in the hospital :(

ill be back at it tomorrow though with chest day!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im sitting at work wanting to die thanks to a pollen count of 8000. yes, 8 FUQIN THOUSAND! im definitely gonna need hemavol / maximize intense to come through today cause i feel like a$$. took 2 allegra-d and it hasn't helped. now im just super tired and have itchy eyes and can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose. DAMN YOU TREES!!!! /rant. ill report back after my workout.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Chest / cardio

I finally made it home from work without dying from my allergies. i felt very tired and drained thanks to all the sneezing, sniffling, medicine, etc. I mixed up the hemavol and maximize intense together in my shaker cup with 18 oz of water and started sipping on it while getting ready. the lemon drop and fruit punch actually taste pretty good when mixed together.

no grit at all after shaking it for 30 seconds. my stomach was pretty empty due to eating at 1130 for lunch, and working out at 430. within 10 min of taking hemavol / maximize intense i started to feel some stimulants kicking in. i headed to the gym and TORE IT UP!

Once i got to the gym i was pretty amped up. not stimmed out or anything, but awake, alert, focused, and ready to lift some iron. I knocked out 5 different chest exercises (yeah, i know, probably over training, but i felt really good!). i was sweating pretty good the whole time, not sure if it was from the hemavol / maximize or not.

My chest was popping out after the first 2 warm up sets on incline dumbbell bench, and by the end of the workout i had the girls in the gym jealous because im pretty sure i went up a cup size lol. i definitely had the alpha male feeling the whole time. I can honestly say that if i did not have maxmize and hemavol i probably would have just curled up on the couch and taken a nap instead of hitting the gym.

after lifting for 1 hour i thought i would be too worn out and tired to do any cardio, but i hopped on the treadmill and knocked out 20 min of 6mph jog followed by 10 min of a 3.6mph uphill brisk walk. THEN, i hopped on the elliptical for another 10 min. total calories burned was 500ish!!! i can't believe i had that much energy!!

just for good measure i knocked out 10 sets of abs to really test my energy levels. i felt like i could keep going for at least another 30 min of either cardio or abs, but i needed to get back to make dinner.

Overall: AMAZING chest workout that i thought was initially suck due to a horrid case of allergies.

summary:

focus: 9
energy: 10 (compared to before taking maximize / hemavol)
pump: 9
endurance: 9
alpha male feeling: yes (just thought i would add this in there).

tomorrow should be a great back day if it is anything like today was.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review! The best part is the workouts just keep getting better on this stack!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i thought yesterday was bad with pollen. today's pollen count, 9000. my eyes turn bloodshot as soon as i walk outside. im hoping that taking antihistamines wont make me too drowsy for the gym.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Back / Cardio

I took quite a bit of medicine today to keep the allergies at bay, so i didn't think i would be too excited to get to the gym or lift heavy. got to my apartment and mixed up the hemavol and maximize intense goodness and headed to the gym.

what started as a slow walk turned into a jog to the gym and got me quite fired up. i started off with a few "width" exercises for my back and moved on the "thickness" exercises. i was going harder than normal and ended my workout with a superset of heavy T-bar rows with underhanded barbell low rows. My back was extremely pumped.

when i went to do lower back extensions i actually had to stop because my back tightened up so much. it was bitter/sweet knowing that i was that pumped lol.

Needless to say, Hemavol and Maximize Intense really shined today and helped me lift hard the entire time.

After lifting i still had plenty of energy and knocked out 40 minutes on the treadmill. 20 min of jogging, 10 min incline brisk walk, 10 min cooldown walk. burned 500 cals and felt GREAT! and this was all on a low carb day, so getting a pump was quite surprising.

Energy: 8 (allergy meds had me feeling a little less amped than usual)
Pump: 9 (a 10 while doing lower back extensions)
Focus: 8 (again, allergy meds were killin me, but that's what hemavol and maximize are for!)
Endurance: 10

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: LEGS!So, my internet got cut off yesterday since im moving saturday. Sorry for the late update. Also, you'll have to deal with my work internet browser not putting spaces in between my lines. On to the workout: I started off with Barbell squats supersetted with Barbell stationary lunges. This got things off to a great start. My quads were getting quite tight by the end of the 6th set. I moved right into Straight legged dead lifts supersetted with seated calf raises. Let me tell ya, there's no greater pain than Calf pumps. holy cow! i could barely walk after that! But, I managed to knock out leg extensions and leg curls on the machines with bodyweight squats / jumps in between. needless to say, i woke up sore!! love that feeling. Energy: 9 (for a leg day this was great!) Focus: 9 Pump: 7 (10 for calves lol) Also to note: even though i was doing legs today, my vascularity was way up! The veins in my arms were really prominent even when i was doing squats. Can't wait to see what they look like for another Arm day and Shoulder day!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
again, sorry for my work's shyt browser. it wont put spaces in my posts.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad to see you're loving the stack so far :) and the review so far has been great. are you still using 1 scoop of each or have you upped either one a little bit?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
glad you asked. I have only used 1 scoop of each for now. Do you think there would be any improvement with maybe 1/2 a scoop more of each? I'll try it today and see what happens. I'm not sensitive to stims so I think it'll be alright.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad you asked. I have only used 1 scoop of each for now. Do you think there would be any improvement with maybe 1/2 a scoop more of each? I'll try it today and see what happens. I'm not sensitive to stims so I think it'll be alright.
if you like the stim rush from 1 scoop of max already, no real need to up it :D

but i personally add 1.5 scoops hemavol to my MI, love it :p

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: ShouldersIll split this into 2 posts to make it easier to read. I used 1.5 scoops each of Hemavol and Maximize Intense, and i could definitely feel a difference in energy and drive. I was sweating a bit more than usual as well. My shoulders were so pumped the entire time, i was pretty impressed with what i saw in the mirror! Started with DB shoulder press, supersetted with DB lateral raises. I did drop sets on the last set for both presses and raises, and sweet jeebus were my shoulders pumped.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Energy: 10. pump: 10. focus: 9. not jittery at all, just a ton of energy. felt really good the whole workout, and was able to knock out 30 min of HIIT cardio afterwards!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates, spent all day yesterday moving.

Day 6: Arms

Took one scoop each of Maximize and Hemavol. Went to town on the weights, hitting them hard and lifting like a man with a purpose.

My girlfriend was with me, and she was shocked at how different they look while being pumped up! she commented on how much more separation there is between my shoulders and biceps/triceps. it was a great ego boost!

Energy: 8
Pump: 10
Endurance: 9 ( i didn't want to stop!)
Focus: 9

I took saturday off from the gym cause i was moving all day. Today (sunday) im also taking off to actually unpack everything from moving. Ill be back at it tomorrow and can't wait to throw down some Maximize and hemavol!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates, spent all day yesterday moving.

Day 6: Arms

Took one scoop each of Maximize and Hemavol. Went to town on the weights, hitting them hard and lifting like a man with a purpose.

My girlfriend was with me, and she was shocked at how different they look while being pumped up! she commented on how much more separation there is between my shoulders and biceps/triceps. it was a great ego boost!

Endurance: 9 ( i didn't want to stop!)

I took saturday off from the gym cause i was moving all day. Today (sunday) im also taking off to actually unpack everything from moving. Ill be back at it tomorrow and can't wait to throw down some Maximize and hemavol!
Same situation as you bro, I was moving this weekend as well, now I am all settled in though :). Great feeling! I love the ego boost I get from hemavol + maximize intense on chest + bicep day :). You look like a whole different person!

Mike

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so true! i look forward to workouts now to see how different i can look from start to finish. Like you said, its most noticable on chest day and arm day for me. but shoulders is a very close second. Not sure if anyone cared (i actually don't, im not really concerned with my weight, just how i look in the mirror lol), but my starting weight was 197.3 the day i started (right before working out). I'll make sure to get my weight today preworkout to see where im at. It's a low carb day so i might be a bit lower than normal. Anyways, now im just rambling. CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE SOME HEMAVOL GOODNESS!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 7: Chest

It was a low carb day, but i still had a good pump going on. my chest felt really full and solid the whole time. i was able to push hard the entire workout. plenty of energy to keep me going thanks to maximize. knocked out 2 sets of burnouts at the end of my workout on flat bench. felt AMAZING! im really loving this hemavol / maximize combo.

pump: 7 (good for low carb day!)
endurance: 8

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
day 7: Chest

It was a low carb day, but i still had a good pump going on. my chest felt really full and solid the whole time. i was able to push hard the entire workout. plenty of energy to keep me going thanks to maximize. knocked out 2 sets of burnouts at the end of my workout on flat bench. felt AMAZING! im really loving this hemavol / maximize combo.

pump: 7 (good for low carb day!)
endurance: 8
been experiencing something similar as of late; even on low carb days hemavol + intense seems to be able to generate a great pump =D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know right! This will be my 4th day of very low carbs (less than 50g) and i am expecting a great leg workout! i love this stuff. my work computer is crap, and i was quite busy after the gym yesterday, so i'll post up yesterday's BACK workout and tonight's LEG workout after the gym tonight. if not, it will just be a big unreadable jumbled up mess.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been experiencing something similar as of late; even on low carb days hemavol + intense seems to be able to generate a great pump =D
When I was on low and no carbs during contest prep, I had to live off of hemavol for fullness otherwise I would have a depressed, crying mess haha.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
When I was on low and no carbs during contest prep, I had to live off of hemavol for fullness otherwise I would have a depressed, crying mess haha.

Mike
can't wait to use it come show day when I have a nice amount of carbs back in my system haha

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Back

Back day was amazing. Started off with a couple of Width exercises, then went right into thickness exercises. Knocked out my favorites (T-bar rows) and my back felt HUGE! i love that pumped up feeling in the middle of my back when i do heavy t-bar rows.

I also noticed that my biceps started getting really tight, which they usually dont on back day. Pretty good feeling! Overall a fantastic workout!

Energy: 9
Pump:10
Endurance: 8

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: LEGS

I felt pretty tired today, so i took 1.5 scoops each of Hemavol and Maximize intense. In hind sight, that was a terrible idea lol. my legs got very pumped and tight within the first couple of sets. I supersetted Front BB squats with BB Stationary Lunges. My entire lower body was screaming by the end of the 6th set. Also to note, i was sweating way more than usual.

Knocked out 3 more leg machines (curls, extensions, seated calf raises) and then headed to the racquetball court for a good hours worth of intense play. I was surprised i had that much energy, but i guess that's what Maximize if for!!

Energy: 10! No way i could have gotten through this entire workout / racquetball without this stack.
Focus: 8
Pump: 8 (a very painful 8, especially when doing calf raises)
Endurance: 10! A killer leg day followed up by cardio for an hour is no easy task!

Body weight before working out 192.1lbs. I'll try to get pics up this weekend. I have "before" pics from back in november. I think im getting leaner, which is great but i'm also keeping my strength. RECOMP!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8: Back

Back day was amazing. Started off with a couple of Width exercises, then went right into thickness exercises. Knocked out my favorites (T-bar rows) and my back felt HUGE! i love that pumped up feeling in the middle of my back when i do heavy t-bar rows.

I also noticed that my biceps started getting really tight, which they usually dont on back day. Pretty good feeling! Overall a fantastic workout!

Pump:10
For tbar rows, does your gym have the machine you add free weights on, or do you stick a bar in the corner?

Mike

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i just have to take one of the bench press bars and put it in the corner. I have never been to a gym with a t-bar row machine. I will post up my workout from last night up later tonight due to my work's internet browser. Also, i won't be updating this until sunday evening due to an out of town wedding in AL this weekend.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just have to take one of the bench press bars and put it in the corner. I have never been to a gym with a t-bar row machine. I will post up my workout from last night up later tonight due to my work's internet browser. Also, i won't be updating this until sunday evening due to an out of town wedding in AL this weekend.
Make shift T bar rows would just as good as machine ones. Enjoy the wedding bro!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make shift T bar rows would just as good as machine ones. Enjoy the wedding bro!
I find the machine ones better because it supports my back.. otherwise i hurt my lower back.. plus you can't cheat! I do 5 plates on the make shift one.. only 2-3 on the machine.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find the machine ones better because it supports my back.. otherwise i hurt my lower back.. plus you can't cheat! I do 5 plates on the make shift one.. only 2-3 on the machine.

Mike
Are you talking about the chest supported t bar row machine?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Thursday's Shoulder day:

I was trying to absolutely destroy my shoulders, i accomplished this. It is now Saturday, and my shoulders are sore to the touch. I have been trying to improve the roundedness of my shoulders over the past few months and this exercise really showed me some progress. I am starting to get the striations in my delts, and much more separation in between my bi's/tri's and delts.

I was knocking out supersets and drop sets for about 35-40 min straight. My shoulders were so pumped it hurt just to let them rest at my side. It was a great feeling :)

Focus: 9 (completely into every lift. tunnel vision!)
Endurance: 9

Also to note, i was sweating like a monster. i ususally only sweat like this on leg day. Overall an amazing workout. When i got home to shower it was difficult to shampoo my own hair!

I'm off to the wedding now, hopefully i can fit in a workout tomorrow evening when i get back home.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Arm Day:

I'm working long hours at work, so i was dying to throw back the Hemavol/ Maximize goodness to give me some pep in my step and pump in my arms. As usual at this point, my arms blew up! this was another low carb day for me, only carbs were 50 grams 2 hours preworkout. I was in the zone, not paying attention to anyone else in the gym i was so focused. On some days I am just looking around, checking out the hot moms / single ladies but i couldn't even tell you if they were there tonight. Love it that i was so focused on just lifting.

Definitely one of my better workouts and a great way to start my week.

Pump: 8
Focus: 10 !!!!!
Endurance: 9 (just wanted to keep going, had to force myself to leave the gym)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Chest Day:

Another long day at work and was looking forward to lifting. I took 1.5 scoops of Maximize to get a little extra motivation. Like the other chest day, my chest got seriously pumped up within the first 2 -3 sets of warmups. I was able to knock out 5 different exercises and really killed my chest. I know ill be sore tomorrow in the best way possible.

Followed up the chest exercises with 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill, and then played an hours worth of racquetball. I'm definitely leaning out a good bit!

Energy: 10
Pump: 9
Endurance: 10

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad to see you handled 1.5 scoops well, that's proven to be the sweet spot for me :)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know i need to take a break from stims. i way too stim tolerant at this point. for reference, 3 scoops of Jack3d does not make me feel hyper or very energetic lol. so whatever yall are putting in Maximize is bueno because 1.5 scoops is great! just enough energy without being shaky and over stimmed.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know i need to take a break from stims. i way too stim tolerant at this point. for reference, 3 scoops of Jack3d does not make me feel hyper or very energetic lol. so whatever yall are putting in Maximize is bueno because 1.5 scoops is great! just enough energy without being shaky and over stimmed.
When you take your break from stims hemavol keeps you sane plus it has extra b12. I can't go without caffeine so I use anywhere from 100-200 mg caffeine with 2 scoops hemavol when I'm "detoxing"

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates, meant to do this yesterday and I had to take my dog to the vet. thanks to the warm weather snakes are out apparently and he got bit by a copperhead. luckily they aren't as poisonous as i thought. he looks like a swollen mess though, poor little guy.

anywho, update time

BACK DAY

I took my good friend's dad with me for back day and we started with some pull ups and chin ups. moved on to T-bar rows, seated rows, single arm DB rows, Lower back extensions, and finally reverse pec deck.

Overall a great workout. i am definitely sore from it so i can't imagine how my friend's dad feels. He commented on my big my biceps were during the workout and he asked if i was doing curls in between sets or something.

When i was doing T-bar rows i had so many veins coming out of my arms that it looked like a road map. IT WAS AWESOME! really made me wanna keep repping those out.

Focus: 8 (i had ribs waiting for me at home lol)
Energy: 7-8 (i was contemplating going home and napping, but the Intense got me going!)

also to note, my strength is improving! 3 weeks ago i could only do 13 bodyweight pull ups (wide grip overhand) and on this back day i was able to do 17 consecutively! i was pretty happy because i have always been embarrassed about how few i can do.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders:

Woke up early this morning to blast some shoulders. Like clockwork, Maximize and Hemavol came through and gave plenty of energy to make it through this grueling workout and HIIT cardio afterwards.

Started with Lateral DB raises and DB front raises. Moved on to DB Shoulder press super setted with lateral raises. Shrugs supersetted with front raises. and finally bent over posterior delt raises til burn out with vertical rows. Great pump. Great vascularity the whole time. again, my delts are looking very good and striations are coming in nicely.

Pump:8 (not nearly as painful as last time, also this was with only a preworkout protein shake in my stomach, almost no carbs)
Focus: 8 (its early in the morning, let's be honest lol)
Vascularity: 9!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Chest:

Took 2 scoops of Maximize and 1 scoop of Hemavol. I seem to be going through the Hemavol quicker than the Maximize, so I am trying to even them up. plus, i wanted to see how 2 scoops of Maximize treated me.

If i take 2 scoops of Maximize Intense again Ill put it in a separate container because it was overpoweringly sweet when mixed with the Hemavol. Also, it was a bit grainy due to so much trying to be in only 16 oz of water.

The workout:

Felt absolutely great the whole time! No lie, there is a HUGE difference between 1 scoop of Maximize and 2 scoops. I was a bit wired, and talking very quickly. Also, i got cotton mouth after almost every set. Felt like i couldnt drink enough water.

Pump came on quick and stayed with me the whole time. Chest got extremely tight but not to the point that it hindered my workout. Did quite a few drop sets and really blasted my upper chest. Even though I was in the zone and pumped I was a bit weaker today, but i think that's because i just did shoulders a couple of days ago.

Pump: 10! (this is with only 50 grams of carbs 2 hours before workout)
Focus: 9 (very in tune with each rep, really was able to squeeze on every rep)
Energy: 10! I was almost bouncing off the walls, which is funny cause i played 2 hours of racquetball afterwards!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Quick update, ill get more in depth tonight. Did legs on Tuesday had a killer workout. I can barely walk today. I just did cardio yesterday to try and get my legs less sore. today will be Back day. Like i said, ill post again tonight with a lot more detail on both workouts and how they went.

Legs:

Took 2 scoops of maximize and one scoop of hemavol to get me motivated. Almost a bad idea with how pumped my quads got.

An awesome workout! Killed legs with a lot of super sets and drop sets. Squats with lunges calves with leg extensions and leg curls with standing calf raises. Followed up with racquetball for an hour! Really a great leg day

Back day:

I was so tired today I honestly didn't wanna go to the gym but once the maximize and hemavol kicked in I was ready for the weights. Tore it up on pull ups and t-bar rows. I saw a guy from high school who commented on my chest even though it was back day. Goes to show how pumped this combo makes you. Finished up with heavy DB rows and seated low rows.

Overall an awesome workout!

Focus:10
Pump: an easy 9!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ARMS: woke up at 4:30 this morning to go workout. Took 1.5 scoops of Maximize and 1 scoop of hemavol and i was off to the gym. Had a great workout and was pretty pumped despite having a completely empty stomach. I supersetted every bicep exercise with a tricep exercise so i was feeling good the whole time! i am not a morning person at all, but Maximize and Hemavol had me pretty wired during the car ride to the gym. Also, it's nice not to have to wait for a machine or bench :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice log. I finally a tub.... Use 1 scoop, I'll try 2 the next time....
They should make the container 60 servings....

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Nice log. I finally a tub.... Use 1 scoop, I'll try 2 the next time....
They should make the container 60 servings....
That would be dope...go easy on the two scoops! Don't want any dead loggers lol!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah 2 scoops is nice. it REALLY makes you want to lift.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i just checked my tubs of Hemavol and Maximize Intense, and it looks like i have about 2 scoops left of each, so 2 more workouts :( i'll be posting those tonight and tomorrow.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Chest:

My partner bailed on me so it was a solo chest day. I tried my hardest to push through my sinus headache / nasal problems. i took one scoop each of hemavol and maximize intense and was on my way to the gym. i really focused on my upper chest this time with DB incline bench, DB incline flys, smith machine drop sets, dips, and Machine flys. Finished up with a lot of ab work and 15 min of HIIT cardio on the treadmill.

Energy: 7
Focus:8
Endurance: 7

I was feeling pretty crummy, but i imagine i wouldn't have even gone (probably shouldnt have) unless i had taken the hemavol and maximize. I'm tellin ya, this stuff is motivation in a tub. tasty tasty motivation!