Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So USP Labs and PES were nice enough to drop me a gift consisting of:

Erase Pro
Compound 20
Prime
The Modern BCAA
Jack3d

along with a XL USP T-Shirt and a cinch bag.

I want to thank PES & USPLabs along with Natty Disaster and BDCC and Stratigic Move (along w/anyone else I may have forgotten) it is very much appreciated.

:djparty:

In all honesty I'm not a huge fan of the 1,3 in Jack3d so I probably won't be using too often unless I really need a big pick me up before a work out.

I'm a busy guy and I'm not a huge fan of logs to begin with, but I'm going to make damn sure I try & do my best here.
I will changing to a split routine that includes 4 days a week, it's a program that focuses on size and strength with reps in the 8-12 rep range and a handful of sets. I will mainly be focusing on controlling my weight and negatives so I will probably be using a light weight, not sure if I'll post #'s cause it won't seem to be of any benefit for anyone but I will point out any changes or PRs or if I feel stronger than before, along with other changes in lifting and body comp, anyhow you get the point.

See you guys in a few days or so... :run:

Thx, -Aaron.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, what'd I win?? Dildo in pink packaging?!

The shirts an xl?! Fock it might fit when I'm a fat old man

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you lucky son of a .......

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What I am atempting to do in this log is lose some body fat. Cardio will play an important factor and I will also be slowing down my carbs in the P.M....

The good thing about muscle is it doesn't care how it's being stressed it grows either way...

:thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 1:

So dosed my c20, prime and had erase pro last night b4 bed.
Tried the BCAAs last night as well, first thing I'd say about that is no chemical taste, it was refreshing and was not too grainy.

Weight this morning was 192.2

I may be dosing my erase pro on M/W/F because I've used it before and it's pretty damn strong... We will also see if prime stays in the mix as well...

Currently @ work but when I get off, I have plans for back and calves. :)

My mood right now is that I'm thirsty as hell!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 2:

Was a little low in the calorie department today along with being pretty exhausted.
Hit the back along with calves today...

Front barbell shrugs: max weight 225
Rear barbell shrugs: max weight 185
Barbell rows: max weight was 205
Dumbbell Rows: max weight was 70lbs
Isolated row machine: 2 45s-both sides
Seated low row: max weight was 105
-All of these were 3 sets with 8-10 reps each set.

Calves: seat & standing 8 sets starting at 30 reps dropping down all the way to 8 reps.

Next time I'll try and get some T-Bar rows in and more food.

This work out I focused on controlling my weight not so much negative work unless it was exercise dependent.

Haven't noticed anything yet from the pills, the Modern BCAA was supposed to make it work with me but didn't... :) and jack3d is still sealed cuz of the 1,3.

Going to make the BCAA concoction now and set it in the fridge so I'll have it to sip on @ work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good so far A. Great that you are only showing your 1RM for exercises. Not a lot of bs I like that. You and I feel the same way about logs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks good so far A. Great that you are only showing your 1RM for exercises. Not a lot of bs I like that. You and I feel the same way about logs.
Damn str8...
Is your log going to be apart of PCT log or sperate?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed bro!!! Kill it...I'm gonna join you next month...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trying to shed some more bodyfat to get the veins to pop in my forearms like they did in my early 20s... & slowly but surely they are coming through...

:)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In......pretty gloves Aaron:nana:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In......pretty gloves Aaron:nana:
What's up!!
Yeah those are Nike, paid like $20 and went back there this past week and they had some other ones all black joints, I like those.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What's up!!
Yeah those are Nike, paid like $20 and went back there this past week and they had some other ones all black joints, I like those.
I know bro, just razzin ya

nokkT

Awards
I'm going to tag along for this one. :D

I'll be starting mine up in like a week and a half. Super excited.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I have my 4 day split now with about 3-5 sets for each muscle/exercise with about 8-10 reps.

I came across this routine which looks to be a fat burning routine with a lot of volume...
http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/resistance-training

Can any1 give me some feedback on the pros or cons of that set up?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 3

My weight started this morning at 191.8, by the after noon I was 195. I'd love to stay around this weight an loose a couple % points of my bodyfat number. :nana:
Think I did pretty decent in the calories but I didn't get much sleep last night maybe like 5 hours or so.
Had a good amount of calories during the day today. Sipped on the BCAA during work and during my work out, so that's equivalent to 4 servings. The taste like I said is not chemical at all and I use a good amount of water and it's not an over-bearing fruit punch taste. Hate to admit it, but I think it taste better than my Universal watermelon BCAAs I've been using before this. :eek:
All pills have been used since I started.
Today I went in with the plan to hit shoulders and TRIs but my energy was low. That slowed me down a bit but didn't stop me. I switched the routine up when I got in too...

Military Press: max weight 155lbs
4 sets with 6-8 reps.
Front Delt Raise: Max weight 25lbs.
3 sets of 8-10.
--> Then I switched it up:
Hit 5 sets of 12 reps on-
Barbell curls: 45lbs
Incline Press: 135lbs (explosive style)
Shrugs: 60lbs
Seated Low Row Resistance: Roughly 100lbs or so.
Under Hand TRI Pull Downs: Started at around 100lbs.
Seated Calve Raises: 45lbs 2 sets of 12.

So I'm tired right about now... I'm not sure if I'll be hitting this volume routine on-going in the log, but it's supposed to be legit for a pump, definition, & a lean look which is a winner but it may not show-case the best strength... I'll make my decision up soon.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm subbed brah

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Pumped to see this stack being used and not sold in the supp auction....=)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually wasn't referring to you bud, someone else tried to sell their entire stack
Yea that was pathetic! Yet I looked at mars previous threads and he did the same thing a few months back so I guess shame on no background work done! :-(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea that was pathetic! Yet I looked at mars previous threads and he did the same thing a few months back so I guess shame on no background work done! :-(
Yeah I saw that.
Was a bit surprised, but to each his own ya know....?

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
So how come u dont really rate jack3d ? Ive been using it for 2 weeks pump is great. But energy side is a let down. But I really enjoy it. And the other products what do each of them do and what are they cheers bud

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. I started everything yesterday and will be trying to get my log posted by tonight.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right about that...

I'm hit up the gym in a few... Technically it's just an off day, but I'm going to do a "touch up" & get a pump cuz I'm going out tonight... :lol:

nokkT

Awards
Right about that...

I'm hit up the gym in a few... Technically it's just an off day, but I'm going to do a "touch up" & get a pump cuz I'm going out tonight... :lol:
Got to be looking all swole for the ladies, eh Aaron?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got to be looking all swole for the ladies, eh Aaron?
I'm going out with just 1 tonight...
So I'm going to try and look my best. ;)

Good luck man. I started everything yesterday and will be trying to get my log posted by tonight.
Thx. Let me know when it's up!

Nice haul !!!! Good luck with it
Thank you

So how come u dont really rate jack3d ? Ive been using it for 2 weeks pump is great. But energy side is a let down. But I really enjoy it. And the other products what do each of them do and what are they cheers bud
Cuz I'm not a huge fan of the 1,3...
Even my companies product gets to me a bit :p...

shrugs.. what can you do?
Apparently make money or enjoy it... :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4:

So today started off rough. Up @ 830am to wash the car, and that turned into a 4 hour ordeal with NO food, don't even ask.

When I got home I popped my c20 & prime. I did 3 caps of prime. Didn't touch the BCAAs today but felt they couldve been very helpful. Going to take my last dose of c20 & prime for the day.

Today was an off day, but I went into the gym for a VERY quick 30-45 pump session on the chest and arms cause I stepped out tonight. :p I did use jack3d, cracked it open and did 1 scoop, no ill effects at all! I was very surprised! Very, cause 1,3 rocks me in a bad way. 1 scoop might be rather mild. I did dose some yok3d samples about 2 hours before. The pump from it was pretty legit and I may pick up a bottle to run with this stack.
After eating a 10oz filet migon, with 2 glasses of wine, and a loaded potato and chocolate cake and ice cream, with a Heineken, I come home and step on the scale to a 192-193lbs so that means not much bloat or water weight. I stated in previous post I didn't like c20 cause I thought it bloated me but that is not the case, at least so far unless the erase pro is combating it.

This is a legit statement: Erase Pro is pretty strong. When I say that I mean a bottle will dry up a small lake/pond. For that reason I may go to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday dose pattern cause I do like a fuller feeling personally.

So far enjoying the results, def looking leaner in the mirror... We will see what a week brings on this stack. Like I said I may just have to add a bottle of yok3d to this cause I rather enjoyed it today.

I will also make sure I'm getting all my food in cuz I don't want my weight to drop too low, so I'm going to be eating like crazy still and hit the cardio (maybe on that 1). I must say that a lot of people enjoy the lean gains diet, but I noticed when I don't have food for an extended period of time, I get irritable and tend to look "flat" & feel weak, so I'm going to make sure I keep the Cals up through out the day.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I woke up at 845 to wash my car bc some little **** egged it last night :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's two guys with similar names I think and I got em confused. There's "Marms" & "Marz" I think...

I think Marz was selling his stack.
Either way I don't know, don't care. I'm sticking to me & my stack from here on out. ;)