Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sound like it all working well
I am really enjoying this stack so far Ginge!
After waking up and giving my self about 10 minutes I don't look as flat lol. I'm keep feeding good man cause that helps.

I woke up this morning and I was 191lbs, I look and feel legit though at this weight than I do at a bloated 198lbs. I also ate pretty hardy last night as well....

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Sound good Im trying to break. The 193 pound mark. So I am looking for a good stack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sound good Im trying to break. The 193 pound mark. So I am looking for a good stack.
Yeah that 7lbs gain I had made a big difference but not in a good way...

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Yeah its so hard to put weight on and stay lean. Was thinking of a bulk year. Then strip down

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its so hard to put weight on and stay lean. Was thinking of a bulk year. Then strip down
Bulk year sounds amazing right now. I literally eat to the point of indigestion and stomach aches and still manage to lose *weight/muscle* and not really bf. I'm starting to think the only way to grow is just accept the extra bf! I will absolutely shift my focus to size once I am a little older and no longer concerned with looking good on the beach.. Even tho I dont right now anyway haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk year sounds amazing right now. I literally eat to the point of indigestion and stomach aches and still manage to lose *weight/muscle* and not really bf. I'm starting to think the only way to grow is just accept the extra bf! I will absolutely shift my focus to size once I am a little older and no longer concerned with looking good on the beach.. Even tho I dont right now anyway haha
Just finished a two year bulk! :). Was awesome because I love to eat, but started a recomp and losing the bloat feels good!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just finished a two year bulk! :). Was awesome because I love to eat, but started a recomp and losing the bloat feels good!
Right!
I love losing the bloat and looking harder lol...

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Subbed in late. With you on the 1,3. I used Jack3d for 2 years mo problems minimal 1 week breaks and all was well, until Feb when i started crashing HARD from the stuff, so it ot cycles out. Good luck with the cuts!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed in late. With you on the 1,3. I used Jack3d for 2 years mo problems minimal 1 week breaks and all was well, until Feb when i started crashing HARD from the stuff, so it ot cycles out. Good luck with the cuts!
Thx and yeah, I tried 1 scoop yesterday and felt pretty calm, not overly stunned out. The more and more I try USP products the more I enjoy em, & I already mentioned that a bottle of erase pro will dry up a small lake.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 5:

Ok so a couple things to note:

1) appetite seems like it's picking up, & I'm liking it. I'm staying away from sugars but I have been eating carbs (potatos & sweet potatos) along with steaks and chicken. Also been killing bananas and p-butter.

2) A good amount of energy. Today wasn't supposed to be a gym day, but I felt pretty good and went to hit my shoulders and TRIs a bit and did a few curls, seems me trying to go heavier works better than volume, I'm not sure but I may throw my volume plan out the window for now.

I've been dosing my Prime 3 caps at a time with c20 twice a day. I also still popped my erase pro today.
Stack seems legit so far. Still debating on my erase pro M/W/F...

Took 1 scoop of jack3d about 20 minutes pre work out. Poured another half scoop of jack3d and my modern BCAA along with it sipping that during my session no I'll effects.

Since today wasn't formal, I hit some 30 dips, curls w/90lbs for about 5 reps, military press with 70lbs & 95lbs, and hammer strength shoulders with 160.
So just was testing the waters and having fun more or less. My style will be back on point this week. Get a solid leg session in & so on....

In 2 more days or so, it will be a week.
Maybe that prime is starting to shine a bit, I'm not sure, & c20 could be the reason of wanting to eat more food...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6:

Rest & Relaxation
Still dosing the c20 4 caps at two separate times through out the day, as well as dosing Prime 3 caps twice a day and erase pro in the earlier part of the day.

Only thing to note is appetite and thirst seem to be kicking up a bit.
Weight is still holding around the 194 mark even after heavy eating.
Just need to drop some more bodyfat to see the veins poke through a bit more. Cardio is calling my name.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6:

Rest & Relaxation
Still dosing the c20 4 caps at two separate times through out the day, as well as dosing Prime 3 caps twice a day and erase pro in the earlier part of the day.

Only thing to note is appetite and thirst seem to be kicking up a bit.
Weight is still holding around the 194 mark even after heavy eating.
Just need to drop some more bodyfat to see the veins poke through a bit more. Cardio is calling my name.
Good luck with the cardio. My thirst is starting to pick up as well. I'm not planning on much cardio if any but my veins have started showing more than before.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck with the cardio. My thirst is starting to pick up as well. I'm not planning on much cardio if any but my veins have started showing more than before.
Yeah same here, damn veins starting to shine through...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man!!! What an awesome stack. I am running C20 (2nd cycle) and Recreate with my ModernBCAA and loving it. Prime takes my hunger out of control, and with this Caribbean cruise coming next week - it NEEDS to be in control. haha

Sick work so far buddy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah man!!! What an awesome stack. I am running C20 (2nd cycle) and Recreate with my ModernBCAA and loving it. Prime takes my hunger out of control, and with this Caribbean cruise coming next week - it NEEDS to be in control. haha

Sick work so far buddy!
Thx man. Yeah I'm enjoying so far!
Backed off the BCAAs a bit but taste is nice for sure!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 7:

Trying to catch up on my rest.
Been noticing a bit more bloat and I seem to be at 195lbs. :(

Thirst is way up, appetite is way up, vasularity is showing up more. I do look more full.

Not too happy about that, going to correct the eating and get back here in the gym in the next day or two. Work is taking over....

Also at this point, I don't think daily updates are needed, as well as work out details are not needed. I will note any major differences as well, but updates won't be coming everyday due to time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One thing I'm curious about, if C20 helps with the lean-ness, I'm curious why a good amount of users have experienced thirst & hunger increases?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I'm curious about, if C20 helps with the lean-ness, I'm curious why a good amount of users have experienced thirst & hunger increases?
Same thing with anabeta. I'm just hypothesizing, but it's probably like when u eat every 3 hours your body actually burns more.. It's probably mimicking that idea and just increasing metabolism and fat loss while taking in more cals..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same thing with anabeta. I'm just hypothesizing, but it's probably like when u eat every 3 hours your body actually burns more.. It's probably mimicking that idea and just increasing metabolism and fat loss while taking in more cals..
That's a good theory, but I took c20 before, think I mentioned it a few times and I noticed a bloat. I'm starting to notice a few bumps on my face as well... That could be the erase pro as prime is non hormonal. It's alright I guess to be eating but that bloat is no fun.

Ps- y r u bloating? Any ideas?
The bloat could be diet wise & so much water...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good theory, but I took c20 before, think I mentioned it a few times and I noticed a bloat. I'm starting to notice a few bumps on my face as well... That could be the erase pro as prime is non hormonal. It's alright I guess to be eating but that bloat is no fun.

The bloat could be diet wise & so much water...
Interesting.. Hopefully if u tinker around with some things u can pinpoint the bloat .. Bumps? What kinda bumps. I do remember u talking about c20 bloat.. I don't think others are experiencing that though?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interesting.. Hopefully if u tinker around with some things u can pinpoint the bloat .. Bumps? What kinda bumps. I do remember u talking about c20 bloat.. I don't think others are experiencing that though?
Pimples=bumps...

Yeah no1 else is getting that bloat.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pimples=bumps...

Yeah no1 else is getting that bloat.
Gotcha. Well have you taken the new alphat2 with higenamine in it? That is a beta 2 agonist.. It bloated me two separate times.. The original at2 doesn't. Some beta2's cause bloat in some ppl.. Methyl syn didn't bloat mr in the Orig at2.. So the new beta2 did.. Could be the same for you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gotcha. Well have you taken the new alphat2 with higenamine in it? That is a beta 2 agonist.. It bloated me two separate times.. The original at2 doesn't. Some beta2's cause bloat in some ppl.. Methyl syn didn't bloat mr in the Orig at2.. So the new beta2 did.. Could be the same for you.
What did u do to deal with the bloat?
Another thing too, I've ate 3 bananas today and a scoop of p butter with each bite to keep my cravings down... That's a lot of calories... Lots of carbs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did u do to deal with the bloat?
Another thing too, I've ate 3 bananas today and a scoop of p butter with each bite to keep my cravings down... That's a lot of calories... Lots of carbs.
Yea could be backing u up...

Nothing worked.. Not erase, not diuretics.. I had to stop using it and it went away within 3/4 days.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea could be backing u up...

Nothing worked.. Not erase, not diuretics.. I had to stop using it and it went away within 3/4 days.
Thought EP should combat the bloat. Who knows. I'll keep after it, give it 1 more week or so and see if I notice the bloat start to go down... Cause that's no fun.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought EP should combat the bloat. Who knows. I'll keep after it, give it 1 more week or so and see if I notice the bloat start to go down... Cause that's no fun.
Yea I think though if it's at the receptor level then there's nothing the erase can do.. Two different moa's ... I could totally be pulling this out of my ass. But they just work at two different sites. Therefore the ep wouldn't be able to combat "c20" bloat, but rather estrogen bloat.. Feel me?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea I think though if it's at the receptor level then there's nothing the erase can do.. Two different moa's ... I could totally be pulling this out of my ass. But they just work at two different sites. Therefore the ep wouldn't be able to combat "c20" bloat, but rather estrogen bloat.. Feel me?
Yes sir.
Solid logic.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember seeing a review where the user experienced the bloat issue. He said it was a combo of all the water he was drinking and too many carbs late in the day. He cut back on carbs as the day went on and it went away. I'll try to send you the link.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Same, sourdough had some bloating the first week and think it went away.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ginge205

ginge205

Awards
I dont mind a bit of bloting as long as I put muscle on. I worrie about the bloting after then I strip abit to cut it in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 8:

So interesting day today. Woke up early today to start my day and get some cleaning done, well that took a lot out of me for sure and I actually ended up napping and missing out on a few hours in my day. Didn't have much food today but work out was still solid. Still been sticking to the routine of 4 muscle groups with 5 sets and higher rep ranges.

Today was quads, hams, & triceps & shoulders.

Military Press max weight used was 135lbs, 5 sets starting in the 15 rep range and working down to 8 reps.

Leg Press max weight used 360lbs, 5 sets, started at 20 reps & did not do less than 12 reps.

Leg Curl max weight used was 95lbs, 5 sets 20reps working down to 12 reps.

Tricep front pull down max weight was 100lbs, 5 sets no more than 15 reps.

Dips 2 sets of 10 as well. ;)

Pretty tired, but this routine should help with burning fat and still giving size. :nana:

The Stack Notes:
- I mentioned a lot of thirst and hunger aspect before.
- Endurance is there. I mean I feel like I can just go and go.
- #2 toilet trips have increased big time....
- I am definitely starting to see some more definition. <-- Only down side to this is I'm not feeling out my clothes as much, so could I have been that bloated? Honestly I like feeling out my clothes.
- Achy, this has me thinking if I should drop erase pro down to EOD, so I took it today cause it's Wednesday, but I make skip Thusrsday and hit Friday and see how that goes.
- Acne? Guess that had to be from the erase pro?

The tribulus in prime is non hormonal, but I don't understand how that could be when the "regular" tribulus is used to boost test? Maybe some can school me here, is it the part of the plant the extract is coming from? Acne Cause?

I haven't really been lifting for strength but I tested the waters on a couple lifts and a few lifts are up, nothing major a couple pounds, but when strength is up, you gotta be growing.

Everything is running pretty smooth so far with the stack, been using the Jack3d before lifts @ 1 scoop and that's working out well, initially I thought I would crash from it, but no ill effects. Haven't sipped the BCAAs in a couple days but I'm sure I'll be back to it.

---So in the gym today talking to this older fella, 52 years old & is in pretty solid shape. We talked about lifting and he told me that a person who trained him stated he could do abs & biceps everyday; I've heard that with abs, but I hear the exact opposite with biceps, maybe someone can shed some light on his theory, he stated since it's a small muscle you "fill em with the blood and deplete it, & do this everyday and it won't hinder progress". So that's that.
Also stepped out to eat and had a younger guy ask me about lifting, I gave him my advice. He stated some one else told him to look "big" he needs either 9 years or steroids.... I told him he doesn't need the 'roids.

I definitely want my full look back, but I guess that's not the point of this erase pro.
Sorry the read was so long today, feedback on topics brought up so we can discuss would be ideal.

-Thanks, Aaron.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8:

So interesting day today. Woke up early today to start my day and get some cleaning done, well that took a lot out of me for sure and I actually ended up napping and missing out on a few hours in my day. Didn't have much food today but work out was still solid. Still been sticking to the routine of 4 muscle groups with 5 sets and higher rep ranges.

Today was quads, hams, & triceps & shoulders.

Military Press max weight used was 135lbs, 5 sets starting in the 15 rep range and working down to 8 reps.

Leg Press max weight used 360lbs, 5 sets, started at 20 reps & did not do less than 12 reps.

Leg Curl max weight used was 95lbs, 5 sets 20reps working down to 12 reps.

Tricep front pull down max weight was 100lbs, 5 sets no more than 15 reps.

Dips 2 sets of 10 as well. ;)

Pretty tired, but this routine should help with burning fat and still giving size. :nana:

The Stack Notes:
- I mentioned a lot of thirst and hunger aspect before.
- Endurance is there. I mean I feel like I can just go and go.
- #2 toilet trips have increased big time....
- I am definitely starting to see some more definition. <-- Only down side to this is I'm not feeling out my clothes as much, so could I have been that bloated? Honestly I like feeling out my clothes.
- Achy, this has me thinking if I should drop erase pro down to EOD, so I tool it today cause it's Wednesday, but I make skip Thusrsday and hit Friday and see how that goes.
- Acne? Guess that had to be from the erase pro?

I haven't really been lifting for strength but I tested the waters on a couple lifts and a few lifts are up, nothing major a couple pounds, but when strength is up, you gotta be growing.

Everything is running pretty smooth so far with the stack, been using the Jack3d before lifts @ 1 scoop and that's working out well, initially I thought I would crash from it, but no ill effects. Haven't sipped the BCAAs in a couple days but I'm sure I'll be back to it.

---So in the gym today talking to this older fella, 52 years old & is in pretty solid shape. We talked about lifting and he told me that a person who trained him stated he could do abs & biceps everyday; I've heard that with abs, but I hear the exact opposite with biceps, maybe someone can shed some light on his theory, he stated since it's a small muscle you "fill em with the blood and deplete it, & do this everyday and it won't hinder progress". So that's that.
Also stepped out to eat and had a younger guy ask me about lifting, I gave him my advice. He stated some one else told him to look "big" he needs either 9 years or steroids.... I told him he doesn't need the 'roids.

I definitely want my full look back, but I guess that's not the point of this erase pro.
Sorry the read was so long today, feedback on topics brought up so we can discuss would be ideal.

-Thanks, Aaron.
Great update bro! I'm having constipation issues since starting the stack too..... I've heard abs and calfs could be done everday... I think that people just feel that if they don't get sore or something, because everyone has different combos they feel are ok daily.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great update bro! I'm having constipation issues since starting the stack too..... I've heard abs and calfs could be done everday... I think that people just feel that if they don't get sore or something, because everyone has different combos they feel are ok daily.
Gotcha, yeah I'm the opposite, I'm not baked up @ all, I've been going like 2 times a day... :dump:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha, yeah I'm the opposite, I'm not baked up @ all, I've been going like 2 times a day... :dump:
lol o ok thought on yesterday's post you and another guy were talking about being "backed up".

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol o ok thought on yesterday's post you and another guy were talking about being "backed up".
He must have gotten confused too :lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Either way if I can drop some b/f more muscle would most def show, but with that c20 increasing hunger and thirst it won't be that easy. I think c20 is more for recomp. :p

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good update.. Never heard thst about bi's *however* I bet if u did literally 2-3 sets everyday (4-5 days a week) of different exercises for bis then u would def grow / fill and deplete.. Interesting theory.. Might wanna test it out??

For example:
Monday- bb curls 3 sets 12,10,8
Tuesday- hammer curls 3 sets same reps above
Wed- incline db curls same as above
Thursday- concentration curls
Friday- preacher bb curls
15 sets on the week... Interesting idea..
But why wouldn't it apply to all muscle groups then? Everyone is different. I hit bi's 3 times a week.. But it's about 19 sets over m,w,f (wed has 15 sets) other days o do one exercise for 2 pump sets..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good update.. Never heard thst about bi's *however* I bet if u did literally 2-3 sets everyday (4-5 days a week) of different exercises for bis then u would def grow / fill and deplete.. Interesting theory.. Might wanna test it out??

For example:
Monday- bb curls 3 sets 12,10,8
Tuesday- hammer curls 3 sets same reps above
Wed- incline db curls same as above
Thursday- concentration curls
Friday- preacher bb curls
15 sets on the week... Interesting idea..
But why wouldn't it apply to all muscle groups then? Everyone is different. I hit bi's 3 times a week.. But it's about 19 sets over m,w,f (wed has 15 sets) other days o do one exercise for 2 pump sets..
Yeah I'm going to give it a go, it won't kill me, I may start by just throwing in 3-4 sets every time I lift and do a different exercise start at 15 or 20 reps and just work my way down. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm going to give it a go, it won't kill me, I may start by just throwing in 3-4 sets every time I lift and do a different exercise start at 15 or 20 reps and just work my way down. :)
Yea how many days u lift? If it's 3-4 u could def do 4 sets each day and see what happens.. Nutrition would have to maybe increase more at least around the workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea how many days u lift? If it's 3-4 u could def do 4 sets each day and see what happens.. Nutrition would have to maybe increase more at least around the workout.
Yeah. I am doing 4 days, the routine calls for 5 days but that's way too much... At least for right now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I am doing 4 days, the routine calls for 5 days but that's way too much... At least for right now.
Word. Yea bulking for me=3 days, recomp =3-4, cut=5

Thats LIFT days. Extra cardio in between

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Word. Yea bulking for me=3 days, recomp =3-4, cut=5

Thats LIFT days. Extra cardio in between
Yeah technically it's a cut routine and that's why it calls for 5... smh

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Achy, this has me thinking if I should drop erase pro down to EOD, so I took it today cause it's Wednesday, but I make skip Thusrsday and hit Friday and see how that goes.
I'm starting to get achy too. I might go back to EOD if I'm in rough shape in the morning.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
only day 4 of Erase Pro here but no aches to speak of. Pretty much the same experience as with Erase except Pro is really drying me out. I really want to see my weight this week, i think i have to be down a pound or two of water bloat at least.