Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FINAL REVIEW

So... I thank USPLabs and PES for this fun stack. I didn't go round 2 because I need a break from popping pills. Here's what I thought of everything.

Erase Pro:
Stuff is strong. It's strong as to the point where I described it as if you drop a bottle of erase pro in a small lake it will dry it up. I think this is best used by people in PCT or people who have a good amount of muscle mass and they want are cutting body fat and they want that dry hard look. I think the best dosing is EOD, it makes it cost effective and I personally don't think its needed everyday. Does it do what it's supposed to do? Absolutely and it does it pretty well, almost too well. I def noticed a harder feel to the muscles and I was pissing out enough water to fill up a bath tub. You will get acne from this as well. It's def shines to have in your PCT stack especially is you are bloated coming of cycle. Very strong. Good job with this PES.

Compound 20:
I'd admit I tried it in the past and wasn't too fond of it but I'd only taken it a week and then I quit it, this time around I decided to go for it and take it past the week, the reason I don't like the first week is because the hunger & thirst along with water bloat is annoying as ever. After about the first week it dies down though & the bloat loosens up some. I think C20 is best used for someone who is looking to gain muscle but keeping gains lean. When using this I was not on the best diet by any means and I still maintained my weight with eating at and above maintenance calories. I noticed a lot of people saw pretty good results when cals were cut, but for me I didn't go that route and still didn't gain any fat so that's a win/win in my book. I could also see it being using to help people in PCT hold onto mass gains as well. Muscles were hard with and pro stacked together, and the all day muscle fullness is legit. I looked full and hard which lethal combo.

-The pro & c20 together is a perfect PCT stack.

So far :thumbsup:

Jack3d:
Tried this in the past and I didn't start off on the right foot with this, bit that was over a year ago. I enjoyed using it during this run and will probably use it again. 1 scoop does the trick for me most times and occasionally I did a scoop and half but that was when I was really dragging. Kind of surprised I have heard people going up to 2 & 3 scoops. Either way I never felt any major crashes, not intense stim headaches, no issues. Just nice clean energy. I hear a lot of negative talk about jack3d but I didn't have any ill effects, no heart racing either. Something I would buy in the future and good value as well think I've see it right in the $20-$30 ballpark for 45 scoops. Nice clean energy and focus, the fruit punch taste as mild not I've bearing. It was good.

-The Prime was a nice addition but I don't think I had enough go review it. The modern BCAA I can't I noticed anything immediately from that, but it more geared towards recovery. Taste was good too, no complaints.

*Overall through my log I made some great strength gains! That's the biggest highlight and the second biggest is I didn't watch what I ate well at all & most times ate "what I wanted" & still didn't see any additional fat gains. Def worth a try if you want to increase strength or eat excess cals and not put on extra fat. It's also a perfect PCT stack to help keep gains by keeping appetite high, strength up, fullness, & the erase pro getting that excess water out of you.

Thanks to everyone that followed, you guys all were a big help and a nice contribution to my success and log. Thanks to BDCC, Jacob, PES, & USPLabs for this sponsored stack!

2 :thumbsup:

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
FINAL REVIEW

So... I thank USPLabs and PES for this fun stack. I didn't go round 2 because I need a break from popping pills. Here's what I thought of everything.

Erase Pro:
Stuff is strong. It's strong as to the point where I described it as if you drop a bottle of erase pro in a small lake it will dry it up. I think this is best used by people in PCT or people who have a good amount of muscle mass and they want are cutting body fat and they want that dry hard look. I think the best dosing is EOD, it makes it cost effective and I personally don't think its needed everyday. Does it do what it's supposed to do? Absolutely and it does it pretty well, almost too well. I def noticed a harder feel to the muscles and I was pissing out enough water to fill up a bath tub. You will get acne from this as well. It's def shines to have in your PCT stack especially is you are bloated coming of cycle. Very strong. Good job with this PES.

Compound 20:
I'd admit I tried it in the past and wasn't too fond of it but I'd only taken it a week and then I quit it, this time around I decided to go for it and take it past the week, the reason I don't like the first week is because the hunger & thirst along with water bloat is annoying as ever. After about the first week it dies down though & the bloat loosens up some. I think C20 is best used for someone who is looking to gain muscle but keeping gains lean. When using this I was not on the best diet by any means and I still maintained my weight with eating at and above maintenance calories. I noticed a lot of people saw pretty good results when cals were cut, but for me I didn't go that route and still didn't gain any fat so that's a win/win in my book. I could also see it being using to help people in PCT hold onto mass gains as well. Muscles were hard with and pro stacked together, and the all day muscle fullness is legit. I looked full and hard which lethal combo.

-The pro & c20 together is a perfect PCT stack.

So far :thumbsup:

Jack3d:
Tried this in the past and I didn't start off on the right foot with this, bit that was over a year ago. I enjoyed using it during this run and will probably use it again. 1 scoop does the trick for me most times and occasionally I did a scoop and half but that was when I was really dragging. Kind of surprised I have heard people going up to 2 & 3 scoops. Either way I never felt any major crashes, not intense stim headaches, no issues. Just nice clean energy. I hear a lot of negative talk about jack3d but I didn't have any ill effects, no heart racing either. Something I would buy in the future and good value as well think I've see it right in the $20-$30 ballpark for 45 scoops. Nice clean energy and focus, the fruit punch taste as mild not I've bearing. It was good.

-The Prime was a nice addition but I don't think I had enough go review it. The modern BCAA I can't I noticed anything immediately from that, but it more geared towards recovery. Taste was good too, no complaints.

*Overall through my log I made some great strength gains! That's the biggest highlight and the second biggest is I didn't watch what I ate well at all & most times ate "what I wanted" & still didn't see any additional fat gains. Def worth a try if you want to increase strength or eat excess cals and not put on extra fat. It's also a perfect PCT stack to help keep gains by keeping appetite high, strength up, fullness, & the erase pro getting that excess water out of you.

Thanks to everyone that followed, you guys all were a big help and a nice contribution to my success and log. Thanks to BDCC, Jacob, PES, & USPLabs for this sponsored stack!

2 :thumbsup:
Awesome review bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log and very detailed review! Wtg man, I agree with most everything you mentioned!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review man! I enjoyed following along.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the review!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the review.

AaronJP1