Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Same, sourdough had some bloating the first week and think it went away.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Same, sourdough had some bloating the first week and think it went away.
    Yeah...
    Don't like that 1 bit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%

I dont mind a bit of bloting as long as I put muscle on. I worrie about the bloting after then I strip abit to cut it in.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah...
    Don't like that 1 bit.
    Might try adding in some Anabolic Pump or a comparable supp.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Might try adding in some Anabolic Pump or a comparable supp.
    I would log the shti out of some ap!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Day 8:

So interesting day today. Woke up early today to start my day and get some cleaning done, well that took a lot out of me for sure and I actually ended up napping and missing out on a few hours in my day. Didn't have much food today but work out was still solid. Still been sticking to the routine of 4 muscle groups with 5 sets and higher rep ranges.

Today was quads, hams, & triceps & shoulders.

Military Press max weight used was 135lbs, 5 sets starting in the 15 rep range and working down to 8 reps.

Leg Press max weight used 360lbs, 5 sets, started at 20 reps & did not do less than 12 reps.

Leg Curl max weight used was 95lbs, 5 sets 20reps working down to 12 reps.

Tricep front pull down max weight was 100lbs, 5 sets no more than 15 reps.

Dips 2 sets of 10 as well.

Pretty tired, but this routine should help with burning fat and still giving size.

The Stack Notes:
    - I mentioned a lot of thirst and hunger aspect before.
    - Endurance is there. I mean I feel like I can just go and go.
    - #2 toilet trips have increased big time....
    - I am definitely starting to see some more definition. <-- Only down side to this is I'm not feeling out my clothes as much, so could I have been that bloated? Honestly I like feeling out my clothes.
    - Achy, this has me thinking if I should drop erase pro down to EOD, so I took it today cause it's Wednesday, but I make skip Thusrsday and hit Friday and see how that goes.
    - Acne? Guess that had to be from the erase pro?

The tribulus in prime is non hormonal, but I don't understand how that could be when the "regular" tribulus is used to boost test? Maybe some can school me here, is it the part of the plant the extract is coming from? Acne Cause?

I haven't really been lifting for strength but I tested the waters on a couple lifts and a few lifts are up, nothing major a couple pounds, but when strength is up, you gotta be growing.

Everything is running pretty smooth so far with the stack, been using the Jack3d before lifts @ 1 scoop and that's working out well, initially I thought I would crash from it, but no ill effects. Haven't sipped the BCAAs in a couple days but I'm sure I'll be back to it.

---So in the gym today talking to this older fella, 52 years old & is in pretty solid shape. We talked about lifting and he told me that a person who trained him stated he could do abs & biceps everyday; I've heard that with abs, but I hear the exact opposite with biceps, maybe someone can shed some light on his theory, he stated since it's a small muscle you "fill em with the blood and deplete it, & do this everyday and it won't hinder progress". So that's that.
    Also stepped out to eat and had a younger guy ask me about lifting, I gave him my advice. He stated some one else told him to look "big" he needs either 9 years or steroids.... I told him he doesn't need the 'roids.

I definitely want my full look back, but I guess that's not the point of this erase pro.
    Sorry the read was so long today, feedback on topics brought up so we can discuss would be ideal.

-Thanks, Aaron.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Day 8:

So interesting day today. Woke up early today to start my day and get some cleaning done, well that took a lot out of me for sure and I actually ended up napping and missing out on a few hours in my day. Didn't have much food today but work out was still solid. Still been sticking to the routine of 4 muscle groups with 5 sets and higher rep ranges.

Today was quads, hams, & triceps & shoulders.

Military Press max weight used was 135lbs, 5 sets starting in the 15 rep range and working down to 8 reps.

Leg Press max weight used 360lbs, 5 sets, started at 20 reps & did not do less than 12 reps.

Leg Curl max weight used was 95lbs, 5 sets 20reps working down to 12 reps.

Tricep front pull down max weight was 100lbs, 5 sets no more than 15 reps.

Dips 2 sets of 10 as well.

Pretty tired, but this routine should help with burning fat and still giving size.

The Stack Notes:
    - I mentioned a lot of thirst and hunger aspect before.
    - Endurance is there. I mean I feel like I can just go and go.
    - #2 toilet trips have increased big time....
    - I am definitely starting to see some more definition. <-- Only down side to this is I'm not feeling out my clothes as much, so could I have been that bloated? Honestly I like feeling out my clothes.
    - Achy, this has me thinking if I should drop erase pro down to EOD, so I tool it today cause it's Wednesday, but I make skip Thusrsday and hit Friday and see how that goes.
    - Acne? Guess that had to be from the erase pro?

I haven't really been lifting for strength but I tested the waters on a couple lifts and a few lifts are up, nothing major a couple pounds, but when strength is up, you gotta be growing.

Everything is running pretty smooth so far with the stack, been using the Jack3d before lifts @ 1 scoop and that's working out well, initially I thought I would crash from it, but no ill effects. Haven't sipped the BCAAs in a couple days but I'm sure I'll be back to it.

---So in the gym today talking to this older fella, 52 years old & is in pretty solid shape. We talked about lifting and he told me that a person who trained him stated he could do abs & biceps everyday; I've heard that with abs, but I hear the exact opposite with biceps, maybe someone can shed some light on his theory, he stated since it's a small muscle you "fill em with the blood and deplete it, & do this everyday and it won't hinder progress". So that's that.
    Also stepped out to eat and had a younger guy ask me about lifting, I gave him my advice. He stated some one else told him to look "big" he needs either 9 years or steroids.... I told him he doesn't need the 'roids.

I definitely want my full look back, but I guess that's not the point of this erase pro.
    Sorry the read was so long today, feedback on topics brought up so we can discuss would be ideal.

-Thanks, Aaron.
    Great update bro! I'm having constipation issues since starting the stack too..... I've heard abs and calfs could be done everday... I think that people just feel that if they don't get sore or something, because everyone has different combos they feel are ok daily.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Great update bro! I'm having constipation issues since starting the stack too..... I've heard abs and calfs could be done everday... I think that people just feel that if they don't get sore or something, because everyone has different combos they feel are ok daily.
    Gotcha, yeah I'm the opposite, I'm not baked up @ all, I've been going like 2 times a day...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Gotcha, yeah I'm the opposite, I'm not baked up @ all, I've been going like 2 times a day...
    lol o ok thought on yesterday's post you and another guy were talking about being "backed up".
    PES Representative
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    lol o ok thought on yesterday's post you and another guy were talking about being "backed up".
    He must have gotten confused too
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Either way if I can drop some b/f more muscle would most def show, but with that c20 increasing hunger and thirst it won't be that easy. I think c20 is more for recomp.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%

Good update.. Never heard thst about bi's *however* I bet if u did literally 2-3 sets everyday (4-5 days a week) of different exercises for bis then u would def grow / fill and deplete.. Interesting theory.. Might wanna test it out??

For example:
    Monday- bb curls 3 sets 12,10,8
    Tuesday- hammer curls 3 sets same reps above
    Wed- incline db curls same as above
    Thursday- concentration curls
    Friday- preacher bb curls
    15 sets on the week... Interesting idea..
    But why wouldn't it apply to all muscle groups then? Everyone is different. I hit bi's 3 times a week.. But it's about 19 sets over m,w,f (wed has 15 sets) other days o do one exercise for 2 pump sets..
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Good update.. Never heard thst about bi's *however* I bet if u did literally 2-3 sets everyday (4-5 days a week) of different exercises for bis then u would def grow / fill and deplete.. Interesting theory.. Might wanna test it out??

For example:
    Monday- bb curls 3 sets 12,10,8
    Tuesday- hammer curls 3 sets same reps above
    Wed- incline db curls same as above
    Thursday- concentration curls
    Friday- preacher bb curls
    15 sets on the week... Interesting idea..
    But why wouldn't it apply to all muscle groups then? Everyone is different. I hit bi's 3 times a week.. But it's about 19 sets over m,w,f (wed has 15 sets) other days o do one exercise for 2 pump sets..
    Yeah I'm going to give it a go, it won't kill me, I may start by just throwing in 3-4 sets every time I lift and do a different exercise start at 15 or 20 reps and just work my way down.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah I'm going to give it a go, it won't kill me, I may start by just throwing in 3-4 sets every time I lift and do a different exercise start at 15 or 20 reps and just work my way down.
    Yea how many days u lift? If it's 3-4 u could def do 4 sets each day and see what happens.. Nutrition would have to maybe increase more at least around the workout.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Yea how many days u lift? If it's 3-4 u could def do 4 sets each day and see what happens.. Nutrition would have to maybe increase more at least around the workout.
    Yeah. I am doing 4 days, the routine calls for 5 days but that's way too much... At least for right now.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%

Yeah. I am doing 4 days, the routine calls for 5 days but that's way too much... At least for right now.
    Word. Yea bulking for me=3 days, recomp =3-4, cut=5

Thats LIFT days. Extra cardio in between
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Word. Yea bulking for me=3 days, recomp =3-4, cut=5

Thats LIFT days. Extra cardio in between
    Yeah technically it's a cut routine and that's why it calls for 5... smh
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

- Achy, this has me thinking if I should drop erase pro down to EOD, so I took it today cause it's Wednesday, but I make skip Thusrsday and hit Friday and see how that goes.
    I'm starting to get achy too. I might go back to EOD if I'm in rough shape in the morning.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%

I did erase pro EOD bro it worked pretty well indeed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

only day 4 of Erase Pro here but no aches to speak of. Pretty much the same experience as with Erase except Pro is really drying me out. I really want to see my weight this week, i think i have to be down a pound or two of water bloat at least.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Day 9: Already?

Well off day cause I worked late tonight.

So where have the PES & USP guys been lately? Have seen then in many of the logs that are going on.

Either way the only thing to not here is I popped the pro tonight, yes even though I said I would do EOD. That bottle & the little blue caps were staring me right in the face.
    I came off an AndroMass cycle about a month and half ago, and man I looked so swole and full; I had a LOT of bloat and I'm glad I got rid of it. Just wish I looked so full like I did back the with out the bloat.
    Seems my chest and middle area is holding the weight and arms and shoulders are not filling out as much, I think I need to figure out something to help them grow or really cut back on working them 1 of the two.
    Still been on the c20 and still dosing the prime 3 caps twice a day.

The way I've been eating for a week has not been for fat loss. I mean I was eating 4 bananas with a scoop of p butter each bite. I also was kicking it with a girl so I ate out multiple times (insert joke), but she's gone now. That = back on track.
    I also think I could use much rest because last week I was killing myself going to the gym every chance I got, well it's caught up to me.

So question of the day with arms & shoulders should I cut back on working them or increase the volume to get some growth?

*New avi 4 y'all too, cuz I know y'all was probably tired of seeing my face.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%

Day 9: Already?

Well off day cause I worked late tonight.

So where have the PES & USP guys been lately? Have seen then in many of the logs that are going on.

Either way the only thing to not here is I popped the pro tonight, yes even though I said I would do EOD. That bottle & the little blue caps were staring me right in the face.
    I came off an AndroMass cycle about a month and half ago, and man I looked so swole and full; I had a LOT of bloat and I'm glad I got rid of it. Just wish I looked so full like I did back the with out the bloat.
    Seems my chest and middle area is holding the weight and arms and shoulders are not filling out as much, I think I need to figure out something to help them grow or really cut back on working them 1 of the two.
    Still been on the c20 and still dosing the prime 3 caps twice a day.

The way I've been eating for a week has not been for fat loss. I mean I was eating 4 bananas with a scoop of p butter each bite. I also was kicking it with a girl so I ate out multiple times (insert joke), but she's gone now. That = back on track.
    I also think I could use much rest because last week I was killing myself going to the gym every chance I got, well it's caught up to me.

So question of the day with arms & shoulders should I cut back on working them or increase the volume to get some growth?

*New avi 4 y'all too, cuz I know y'all was probably tired of seeing my face.
    I would either immediately increase volume or cut back for a few days then increase volume. Only you know your body the best. Just go with your very first instinct it's usually right (read this in an article) don't over think it.. Just do what u first think is the right choice. Volume increases are simple too.. Throw in one or two lighter sets of 15-20 before your working 8-12.. Really gets the blood in there! Been working magic for me lately
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

I would either immediately increase volume or cut back for a few days then increase volume. Only you know your body the best. Just go with your very first instinct it's usually right (read this in an article) don't over think it.. Just do what u first think is the right choice. Volume increases are simple too.. Throw in one or two lighter sets of 15-20 before your working 8-12.. Really gets the blood in there! Been working magic for me lately
    Thx
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Something else I noted was last night I popped all my pills together in a close time frame.

The c20 had me drinking about half a gallon of water and I swear I'm pretty sure the erase pro had me waking up to drip it out a good 6 times!! Sleep was terrible.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Something else I noted was last night I popped all my peoples together in a close time frame.

The c20 had me drinking about half a gallon of water and I swear I'm pretty sure the erase pro had me waking up to drip it out a good 6 times!! Sleep was terrible.

Ya the Erase pro had me going to the bathroom alot for sure
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Aaron my advice on the arms is to lower the volume. Still following along. Pretty good log so far...and I don't really like logs so that's saying something!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Aaron my advice on the arms is to lower the volume. Still following along. Pretty good log so far...and I don't really like logs so that's saying something!
    Thx! U feeling any better?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thx! U feeling any better?

Wish I could say yes but nope. Still running the bathroom. The wife told me I was looking frail today, so I guess muscle atrophy is in full effect. Sucks.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya the Erase pro had me going to the bathroom alot for sure
    really? maybe becuase i drink so much water already - i dont notice. i know i am not waking up to go or anything.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%

Good Job so far dude and yes I agree a gf can kill your diet really quick so good thing you got that out of the way .....yes erase pro made me pee so much I found it easier to use a cath up the pee hole and sleep lol jk jk but I did pee a lot which sucked keep killing tho I'll check in later
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Day 10:

Sharper & harder & full.

Those are the descritive words of the day. Woke up and drank only a syntha 6 protein shake: 200 Cals, 15g carbs and 22g of protein and 6g of fat... Usually I have a meal before I lift...
    I went into the gym and I didn't expect to be moving up in weight... But I've been getting a lot of compliments while being on this stack, more so than when I was on AndroMass but either way it makes me feel good.

I'm still on the 4 muscle groups 5 sets, but I'm keeping the reps lower...
    Chest, Biceps, Calves, Back

Chest: DB Chest Press hit a PR for me 90lbs got it up about 5-6 times I failed on the last 1... Took a break tried to hit it again and got it up about 3 times, & I remember when I was struggling with the 80s-85s a month or 2 ago.

Back: Seated low row resistance band, onto 150lbs for about 5 reps that's a new PR as well, sure I could've done a bit more & maybe I should have but I'm going to hit some DB rows & T Bars my next go around.

Biceps: Did barbell curls @ 90lbs and I had 2 sets of that weight around 5 reps each set. I've hit 90lbs before but I had a lot more reps this time around. Also did some cable curls to even out my total of 5 sets.

Calves: I admit when it came to this I was a bit tired I got about 3 sets of 150lbs on standing calve raises dropped the weight down each set, nothing to right home about on this 1, but I'll keep after it.

So weight is increasing or reps are so that's a win.

Still using jack3d as my pre with 1 heaping scoop as well as sipping the BCAAs troughs out my work out. Energy is there from the jack3d @ 1 scoop for me still and the BCAAs can't really give a comment on because I can't notice much from it, still sore at night? yes I am...

-People are telling me I'm holding the weight well too, pretty pleased so far.
    I'm not sure if it's the c20 making me thirsty but I drank half a gallon of water last night (was up to 3am) and pissed about 6 times!

Bloat is like and off and on thing with these pills, like the c20 adds the bloat & fullness and the pro acts as a diuretic.

Guess with me trying to keeping going heavy my fat loss won't come as easy unless I pick up some cardio which I still have not been doing.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Sounds like its working well for you Aaron. Makes me miss the gym. I gotta get back. Its only been 1 week off but it feels like forever since being sick. I actually took some psyllium husk which I always take but have been skipping it since I've been sick. Took it about 1 hour ago and my stomach feels much better. Hope it lasts. Keep at it!.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Sounds like its working well for you Aaron. Makes me miss the gym. I gotta get back. Its only been 1 week off but it feels like forever since being sick. I actually took some psyllium husk which I always take but have been skipping it since I've been sick. Took it about 1 hour ago and my stomach feels much better. Hope it lasts. Keep at it!.
    Thx man... Take the week or 2 off for some R&R and when u come back it make take a week or 2 to get the strength back up, but muscle memory!!!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%

Day 10:

Sharper & harder & full.

Those are the descritive words of the day. Woke up and drank only a syntha 6 protein shake: 200 Cals, 15g carbs and 22g of protein and 6g of fat... Usually I have a meal before I lift...
    I went into the gym and I didn't expect to be moving up in weight... But I've been getting a lot of compliments while being on this stack, more so than when I was on AndroMass but either way it makes me feel good.

I'm still on the 4 muscle groups 5 sets, but I'm keeping the reps lower...
    Chest, Biceps, Calves, Back

Chest: DB Chest Press hit a PR for me 90lbs got it up about 5-6 times I failed on the last 1... Took a break tried to hit it again and got it up about 3 times, & I remember when I was struggling with the 80s-85s a month or 2 ago.

Back: Seated low row resistance band, onto 150lbs for about 5 reps that's a new PR as well, sure I could've done a bit more & maybe I should have but I'm going to hit some DB rows & T Bars my next go around.

Biceps: Did barbell curls @ 90lbs and I had 2 sets of that weight around 5 reps each set. I've hit 90lbs before but I had a lot more reps this time around. Also did some cable curls to even out my total of 5 sets.

Calves: I admit when it came to this I was a bit tired I got about 3 sets of 150lbs on standing calve raises dropped the weight down each set, nothing to right home about on this 1, but I'll keep after it.

So weight is increasing or reps are so that's a win.

Still using jack3d as my pre with 1 heaping scoop as well as sipping the BCAAs troughs out my work out. Energy is there from the jack3d @ 1 scoop for me still and the BCAAs can't really give a comment on because I can't notice much from it, still sore at night? yes I am...

-People are telling me I'm holding the weight well too, pretty pleased so far.
    I'm not sure if it's the c20 making me thirsty but I drank half a gallon of water last night (was up to 3am) and pissed about 6 times!

Bloat is like and off and on thing with these pills, like the c20 adds the bloat & fullness and the pro acts as a diuretic.

Guess with me trying to keeping going heavy my fat loss won't come as easy unless I pick up some cardio which I still have not been doing.
    Good update man, nice job on those DB presses and the seated row PR! Got to add that cardio bro! Its done wonders for me so far and I've only been doing it about 2 months now.
    PES Representative
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.78%

Man, Aaron. Sounds like you hit it pretty hard. Grats on the PRs and keep it up.
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

Well this is what happened...
    I never really tested myself on strength, I was just taught to overload. So today I went in to do my "routine" I usually warm up with 60s-65s and then rep in the 75-85lbs range. I'm sitting next to a personal trainer that actually looks like he deserves his job, 220 big cut n jacked, he's shoulder pressing 110-120lbs, looked over and said you're a beast, he said what are those 60s? He said basically I can move weight and should try it, he offered to spot me and even w/o his help I was hitting it, got the 95 & hundos set in my sight for sometime in this log. Guess I never really been pushing my self on the strength side, when I got done and failed I said man that felt good!
    I don't know if it's from this stack or me just pushing myself, it's probably a combo. Either way if this is what OTC pills feel like I'm liking it!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.78%

I almost always try to go higher, even if I fail, I know that I tried. Even if it is just like 5 lbs. But, keep up the good work!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Well this is what happened...
    I never really tested myself on strength, I was just taught to overload. So today I went in to do my "routine" I usually warm up with 60s-65s and then rep in the 75-85lbs range. I'm sitting next to a personal trainer that actually looks like he deserves his job, 220 big cut n jacked, he's shoulder pressing 110-120lbs, looked over and said you're a beast, he said what are those 60s? He said basically I can move weight and should try it, he offered to spot me and even w/o his help I was hitting it, got the 95 & hundos set in my sight for sometime in this log. Guess I never really been pushing my self on the strength side, when I got done and failed I said man that felt good!
    I don't know if it's from this stack or me just pushing myself, it's probably a combo. Either way if this is what OTC pills feel like I'm liking it!

I was in the same predicament before I got sick. Never really pushed myself that hard on strength and then when you do you realize you can actually lift much more than you thought. Especially with a spotter. Lifting is 90% mental. When you second guess yourself your setting yourself up for failure. Of course I don't think you need to go to failure all the time to gain mass/strength either. I don't always like constantly asking for a spot so a lot of the time I use lighter weights than I can actually handle.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%

I was in the same predicament before I got sick. Never really pushed myself that hard on strength and then when you do you realize you can actually lift much more than you thought. Especially with a spotter. Lifting is 90% mental. When you second guess yourself your setting yourself up for failure. Of course I don't think you need to go to failure all the time to gain mass/strength either. I don't always like constantly asking for a spot so a lot of the time I use lighter weights than I can actually handle.
    This.

I lift alone and it's always busy in my gym so gettin a spot is tough.. When I do get one I always surprise mysel a how much more I can lift. Training to true failure feels amazing as well.. You can tell you did work
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

T Bone and Cheeda u guys had opposing opinions on getting biceps to grow...
    I've heard more on less sets and volume for biceps except for that old lifter last night and you Cheeda who suggest a lot of volume...

Whats the logic between both options to grow the biceps?
    Also would that mean if a person did a lot of pull ups (which I am starting to hopefully incorporate) should they not do those everyday as well?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW & IMPROVED Jack3d by USPLabs!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:31 PM
  2. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. Aaron R Smith 1 Week Out:
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation