Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm subbed brah
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

2. Same here
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Pumped to see this stack being used and not sold in the supp auction....=)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Pumped to see this stack being used and not sold in the supp auction....=)
    Of course not lol!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Pumped to see this stack being used and not sold in the supp auction....=)
    Not selling.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Not selling.
    I actually wasn't referring to you bud, someone else tried to sell their entire stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I actually wasn't referring to you bud, someone else tried to sell their entire stack
    Yea that was pathetic! Yet I looked at mars previous threads and he did the same thing a few months back so I guess shame on no background work done! :-(
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Yea that was pathetic! Yet I looked at mars previous threads and he did the same thing a few months back so I guess shame on no background work done! :-(
    Yeah I saw that.
    Was a bit surprised, but to each his own ya know....?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. shrugs.. what can you do?

10. So how come u dont really rate jack3d ? Ive been using it for 2 weeks pump is great. But energy side is a let down. But I really enjoy it. And the other products what do each of them do and what are they cheers bud

11. Nice haul !!!! Good luck with it
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

12. Good luck man. I started everything yesterday and will be trying to get my log posted by tonight.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

13. Right about that...

I'm hit up the gym in a few... Technically it's just an off day, but I'm going to do a "touch up" & get a pump cuz I'm going out tonight...

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right about that...

I'm hit up the gym in a few... Technically it's just an off day, but I'm going to do a "touch up" & get a pump cuz I'm going out tonight...
    Got to be looking all swole for the ladies, eh Aaron?

15. Quote Originally Posted by nokkT

Got to be looking all swole for the ladies, eh Aaron?
    I'm going out with just 1 tonight...
    So I'm going to try and look my best.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Good luck man. I started everything yesterday and will be trying to get my log posted by tonight.
    Thx. Let me know when it's up!

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nice haul !!!! Good luck with it
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    So how come u dont really rate jack3d ? Ive been using it for 2 weeks pump is great. But energy side is a let down. But I really enjoy it. And the other products what do each of them do and what are they cheers bud
    Cuz I'm not a huge fan of the 1,3...
    Even my companies product gets to me a bit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    shrugs.. what can you do?
    Apparently make money or enjoy it...

16. Day 4:

So today started off rough. Up @ 830am to wash the car, and that turned into a 4 hour ordeal with NO food, don't even ask.

When I got home I popped my c20 & prime. I did 3 caps of prime. Didn't touch the BCAAs today but felt they couldve been very helpful. Going to take my last dose of c20 & prime for the day.

Today was an off day, but I went into the gym for a VERY quick 30-45 pump session on the chest and arms cause I stepped out tonight. I did use jack3d, cracked it open and did 1 scoop, no ill effects at all! I was very surprised! Very, cause 1,3 rocks me in a bad way. 1 scoop might be rather mild. I did dose some yok3d samples about 2 hours before. The pump from it was pretty legit and I may pick up a bottle to run with this stack.
    After eating a 10oz filet migon, with 2 glasses of wine, and a loaded potato and chocolate cake and ice cream, with a Heineken, I come home and step on the scale to a 192-193lbs so that means not much bloat or water weight. I stated in previous post I didn't like c20 cause I thought it bloated me but that is not the case, at least so far unless the erase pro is combating it.

This is a legit statement: Erase Pro is pretty strong. When I say that I mean a bottle will dry up a small lake/pond. For that reason I may go to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday dose pattern cause I do like a fuller feeling personally.

So far enjoying the results, def looking leaner in the mirror... We will see what a week brings on this stack. Like I said I may just have to add a bottle of yok3d to this cause I rather enjoyed it today.

I will also make sure I'm getting all my food in cuz I don't want my weight to drop too low, so I'm going to be eating like crazy still and hit the cardio (maybe on that 1). I must say that a lot of people enjoy the lean gains diet, but I noticed when I don't have food for an extended period of time, I get irritable and tend to look "flat" & feel weak, so I'm going to make sure I keep the Cals up through out the day.

17. Hmm I woke up at 845 to wash my car bc some little **** egged it last night
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hmm I woke up at 845 to wash my car bc some little **** egged it last night
    That sucks...
    Hope u got it all off.

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    K sorry
    There's two guys with similar names I think and I got em confused. There's "Marms" & "Marz" I think...

I think Marz was selling his stack.
    Either way I don't know, don't care. I'm sticking to me & my stack from here on out.

20. Sound like it all working well

21. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Sound like it all working well
    I am really enjoying this stack so far Ginge!
    After waking up and giving my self about 10 minutes I don't look as flat lol. I'm keep feeding good man cause that helps.

I woke up this morning and I was 191lbs, I look and feel legit though at this weight than I do at a bloated 198lbs. I also ate pretty hardy last night as well....

22. Sound good Im trying to break. The 193 pound mark. So I am looking for a good stack.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Sound good Im trying to break. The 193 pound mark. So I am looking for a good stack.
    Yeah that 7lbs gain I had made a big difference but not in a good way...

24. Yeah its so hard to put weight on and stay lean. Was thinking of a bulk year. Then strip down

25. Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    Yeah its so hard to put weight on and stay lean. Was thinking of a bulk year. Then strip down
    Bulk year sounds amazing right now. I literally eat to the point of indigestion and stomach aches and still manage to lose *weight/muscle* and not really bf. I'm starting to think the only way to grow is just accept the extra bf! I will absolutely shift my focus to size once I am a little older and no longer concerned with looking good on the beach.. Even tho I dont right now anyway haha

26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Bulk year sounds amazing right now. I literally eat to the point of indigestion and stomach aches and still manage to lose *weight/muscle* and not really bf. I'm starting to think the only way to grow is just accept the extra bf! I will absolutely shift my focus to size once I am a little older and no longer concerned with looking good on the beach.. Even tho I dont right now anyway haha
    Just finished a two year bulk! :-). Was awesome because I love to eat, but started a recomp and losing the bloat feels good!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Just finished a two year bulk! :-). Was awesome because I love to eat, but started a recomp and losing the bloat feels good!
    Right!
    I love losing the bloat and looking harder lol...

28. Subbed in late. With you on the 1,3. I used Jack3d for 2 years mo problems minimal 1 week breaks and all was well, until Feb when i started crashing HARD from the stuff, so it ot cycles out. Good luck with the cuts!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110
    Subbed in late. With you on the 1,3. I used Jack3d for 2 years mo problems minimal 1 week breaks and all was well, until Feb when i started crashing HARD from the stuff, so it ot cycles out. Good luck with the cuts!
    Thx and yeah, I tried 1 scoop yesterday and felt pretty calm, not overly stunned out. The more and more I try USP products the more I enjoy em, & I already mentioned that a bottle of erase pro will dry up a small lake.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW & IMPROVED Jack3d by USPLabs!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:31 PM
  2. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. Aaron R Smith 1 Week Out:
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation