Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Aaron is Getting Jack3d thx to PES & USPLabs!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice haul !!!! Good luck with it

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck man. I started everything yesterday and will be trying to get my log posted by tonight.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Right about that...

I'm hit up the gym in a few... Technically it's just an off day, but I'm going to do a "touch up" & get a pump cuz I'm going out tonight...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right about that...

I'm hit up the gym in a few... Technically it's just an off day, but I'm going to do a "touch up" & get a pump cuz I'm going out tonight...
    Got to be looking all swole for the ladies, eh Aaron?
  5. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT

Got to be looking all swole for the ladies, eh Aaron?
    I'm going out with just 1 tonight...
    So I'm going to try and look my best.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Good luck man. I started everything yesterday and will be trying to get my log posted by tonight.
    Thx. Let me know when it's up!

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nice haul !!!! Good luck with it
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205
    So how come u dont really rate jack3d ? Ive been using it for 2 weeks pump is great. But energy side is a let down. But I really enjoy it. And the other products what do each of them do and what are they cheers bud
    Cuz I'm not a huge fan of the 1,3...
    Even my companies product gets to me a bit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    shrugs.. what can you do?
    Apparently make money or enjoy it...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

K sorry
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Day 4:

So today started off rough. Up @ 830am to wash the car, and that turned into a 4 hour ordeal with NO food, don't even ask.

When I got home I popped my c20 & prime. I did 3 caps of prime. Didn't touch the BCAAs today but felt they couldve been very helpful. Going to take my last dose of c20 & prime for the day.

Today was an off day, but I went into the gym for a VERY quick 30-45 pump session on the chest and arms cause I stepped out tonight. I did use jack3d, cracked it open and did 1 scoop, no ill effects at all! I was very surprised! Very, cause 1,3 rocks me in a bad way. 1 scoop might be rather mild. I did dose some yok3d samples about 2 hours before. The pump from it was pretty legit and I may pick up a bottle to run with this stack.
    After eating a 10oz filet migon, with 2 glasses of wine, and a loaded potato and chocolate cake and ice cream, with a Heineken, I come home and step on the scale to a 192-193lbs so that means not much bloat or water weight. I stated in previous post I didn't like c20 cause I thought it bloated me but that is not the case, at least so far unless the erase pro is combating it.

This is a legit statement: Erase Pro is pretty strong. When I say that I mean a bottle will dry up a small lake/pond. For that reason I may go to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday dose pattern cause I do like a fuller feeling personally.

So far enjoying the results, def looking leaner in the mirror... We will see what a week brings on this stack. Like I said I may just have to add a bottle of yok3d to this cause I rather enjoyed it today.

I will also make sure I'm getting all my food in cuz I don't want my weight to drop too low, so I'm going to be eating like crazy still and hit the cardio (maybe on that 1). I must say that a lot of people enjoy the lean gains diet, but I noticed when I don't have food for an extended period of time, I get irritable and tend to look "flat" & feel weak, so I'm going to make sure I keep the Cals up through out the day.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm I woke up at 845 to wash my car bc some little **** egged it last night
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hmm I woke up at 845 to wash my car bc some little **** egged it last night
    That sucks...
    Hope u got it all off.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    K sorry
    There's two guys with similar names I think and I got em confused. There's "Marms" & "Marz" I think...

I think Marz was selling his stack.
    Either way I don't know, don't care. I'm sticking to me & my stack from here on out.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sound like it all working well
  12. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Sound like it all working well
    I am really enjoying this stack so far Ginge!
    After waking up and giving my self about 10 minutes I don't look as flat lol. I'm keep feeding good man cause that helps.

I woke up this morning and I was 191lbs, I look and feel legit though at this weight than I do at a bloated 198lbs. I also ate pretty hardy last night as well....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sound good Im trying to break. The 193 pound mark. So I am looking for a good stack.
  14. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Sound good Im trying to break. The 193 pound mark. So I am looking for a good stack.
    Yeah that 7lbs gain I had made a big difference but not in a good way...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Yeah its so hard to put weight on and stay lean. Was thinking of a bulk year. Then strip down
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah its so hard to put weight on and stay lean. Was thinking of a bulk year. Then strip down
    Bulk year sounds amazing right now. I literally eat to the point of indigestion and stomach aches and still manage to lose *weight/muscle* and not really bf. I'm starting to think the only way to grow is just accept the extra bf! I will absolutely shift my focus to size once I am a little older and no longer concerned with looking good on the beach.. Even tho I dont right now anyway haha
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulk year sounds amazing right now. I literally eat to the point of indigestion and stomach aches and still manage to lose *weight/muscle* and not really bf. I'm starting to think the only way to grow is just accept the extra bf! I will absolutely shift my focus to size once I am a little older and no longer concerned with looking good on the beach.. Even tho I dont right now anyway haha
    Just finished a two year bulk! :-). Was awesome because I love to eat, but started a recomp and losing the bloat feels good!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Just finished a two year bulk! :-). Was awesome because I love to eat, but started a recomp and losing the bloat feels good!
    Right!
    I love losing the bloat and looking harder lol...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Subbed in late. With you on the 1,3. I used Jack3d for 2 years mo problems minimal 1 week breaks and all was well, until Feb when i started crashing HARD from the stuff, so it ot cycles out. Good luck with the cuts!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  20. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110
    Subbed in late. With you on the 1,3. I used Jack3d for 2 years mo problems minimal 1 week breaks and all was well, until Feb when i started crashing HARD from the stuff, so it ot cycles out. Good luck with the cuts!
    Thx and yeah, I tried 1 scoop yesterday and felt pretty calm, not overly stunned out. The more and more I try USP products the more I enjoy em, & I already mentioned that a bottle of erase pro will dry up a small lake.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Day 5:

Ok so a couple things to note:

1) appetite seems like it's picking up, & I'm liking it. I'm staying away from sugars but I have been eating carbs (potatos & sweet potatos) along with steaks and chicken. Also been killing bananas and p-butter.

2) A good amount of energy. Today wasn't supposed to be a gym day, but I felt pretty good and went to hit my shoulders and TRIs a bit and did a few curls, seems me trying to go heavier works better than volume, I'm not sure but I may throw my volume plan out the window for now.

I've been dosing my Prime 3 caps at a time with c20 twice a day. I also still popped my erase pro today.
    Stack seems legit so far. Still debating on my erase pro M/W/F...

Took 1 scoop of jack3d about 20 minutes pre work out. Poured another half scoop of jack3d and my modern BCAA along with it sipping that during my session no I'll effects.

Since today wasn't formal, I hit some 30 dips, curls w/90lbs for about 5 reps, military press with 70lbs & 95lbs, and hammer strength shoulders with 160.
    So just was testing the waters and having fun more or less. My style will be back on point this week. Get a solid leg session in & so on....

In 2 more days or so, it will be a week.
    Maybe that prime is starting to shine a bit, I'm not sure, & c20 could be the reason of wanting to eat more food...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Day 6:

Rest & Relaxation
    Still dosing the c20 4 caps at two separate times through out the day, as well as dosing Prime 3 caps twice a day and erase pro in the earlier part of the day.

Only thing to note is appetite and thirst seem to be kicking up a bit.
    Weight is still holding around the 194 mark even after heavy eating.
    Just need to drop some more bodyfat to see the veins poke through a bit more. Cardio is calling my name.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 6:

Rest & Relaxation
    Still dosing the c20 4 caps at two separate times through out the day, as well as dosing Prime 3 caps twice a day and erase pro in the earlier part of the day.

Only thing to note is appetite and thirst seem to be kicking up a bit.
    Weight is still holding around the 194 mark even after heavy eating.
    Just need to drop some more bodyfat to see the veins poke through a bit more. Cardio is calling my name.
    Good luck with the cardio. My thirst is starting to pick up as well. I'm not planning on much cardio if any but my veins have started showing more than before.
    PES Representative
  24. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Good luck with the cardio. My thirst is starting to pick up as well. I'm not planning on much cardio if any but my veins have started showing more than before.
    Yeah same here, damn veins starting to shine through...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah man!!! What an awesome stack. I am running C20 (2nd cycle) and Recreate with my ModernBCAA and loving it. Prime takes my hunger out of control, and with this Caribbean cruise coming next week - it NEEDS to be in control. haha

Sick work so far buddy!
  26. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    Yeah man!!! What an awesome stack. I am running C20 (2nd cycle) and Recreate with my ModernBCAA and loving it. Prime takes my hunger out of control, and with this Caribbean cruise coming next week - it NEEDS to be in control. haha

Sick work so far buddy!
    Thx man. Yeah I'm enjoying so far!
    Backed off the BCAAs a bit but taste is nice for sure!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Day 7:

Trying to catch up on my rest.
    Been noticing a bit more bloat and I seem to be at 195lbs.

Thirst is way up, appetite is way up, vasularity is showing up more. I do look more full.

Not too happy about that, going to correct the eating and get back here in the gym in the next day or two. Work is taking over....

[I]Also at this point, I don't think daily updates are needed, as well as work out details are not needed. I will note any major differences as well, but updates won't be coming everyday due to time.[I]
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

One thing I'm curious about, if C20 helps with the lean-ness, I'm curious why a good amount of users have experienced thirst & hunger increases?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

One thing I'm curious about, if C20 helps with the lean-ness, I'm curious why a good amount of users have experienced thirst & hunger increases?
    Same thing with anabeta. I'm just hypothesizing, but it's probably like when u eat every 3 hours your body actually burns more.. It's probably mimicking that idea and just increasing metabolism and fat loss while taking in more cals..
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Ps- y r u bloating? Any ideas?
  31. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Same thing with anabeta. I'm just hypothesizing, but it's probably like when u eat every 3 hours your body actually burns more.. It's probably mimicking that idea and just increasing metabolism and fat loss while taking in more cals..
    That's a good theory, but I took c20 before, think I mentioned it a few times and I noticed a bloat. I'm starting to notice a few bumps on my face as well... That could be the erase pro as prime is non hormonal. It's alright I guess to be eating but that bloat is no fun.

Ps- y r u bloating? Any ideas?
    The bloat could be diet wise & so much water...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

That's a good theory, but I took c20 before, think I mentioned it a few times and I noticed a bloat. I'm starting to notice a few bumps on my face as well... That could be the erase pro as prime is non hormonal. It's alright I guess to be eating but that bloat is no fun.

The bloat could be diet wise & so much water...
    Interesting.. Hopefully if u tinker around with some things u can pinpoint the bloat .. Bumps? What kinda bumps. I do remember u talking about c20 bloat.. I don't think others are experiencing that though?
  33. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Interesting.. Hopefully if u tinker around with some things u can pinpoint the bloat .. Bumps? What kinda bumps. I do remember u talking about c20 bloat.. I don't think others are experiencing that though?
    Pimples=bumps...

Yeah no1 else is getting that bloat.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Pimples=bumps...

Yeah no1 else is getting that bloat.
    Gotcha. Well have you taken the new alphat2 with higenamine in it? That is a beta 2 agonist.. It bloated me two separate times.. The original at2 doesn't. Some beta2's cause bloat in some ppl.. Methyl syn didn't bloat mr in the Orig at2.. So the new beta2 did.. Could be the same for you.
  35. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Gotcha. Well have you taken the new alphat2 with higenamine in it? That is a beta 2 agonist.. It bloated me two separate times.. The original at2 doesn't. Some beta2's cause bloat in some ppl.. Methyl syn didn't bloat mr in the Orig at2.. So the new beta2 did.. Could be the same for you.
    What did u do to deal with the bloat?
    Another thing too, I've ate 3 bananas today and a scoop of p butter with each bite to keep my cravings down... That's a lot of calories... Lots of carbs.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

What did u do to deal with the bloat?
    Another thing too, I've ate 3 bananas today and a scoop of p butter with each bite to keep my cravings down... That's a lot of calories... Lots of carbs.
    Yea could be backing u up...

Nothing worked.. Not erase, not diuretics.. I had to stop using it and it went away within 3/4 days.
  37. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Yea could be backing u up...

Nothing worked.. Not erase, not diuretics.. I had to stop using it and it went away within 3/4 days.
    Thought EP should combat the bloat. Who knows. I'll keep after it, give it 1 more week or so and see if I notice the bloat start to go down... Cause that's no fun.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Thought EP should combat the bloat. Who knows. I'll keep after it, give it 1 more week or so and see if I notice the bloat start to go down... Cause that's no fun.
    Yea I think though if it's at the receptor level then there's nothing the erase can do.. Two different moa's ... I could totally be pulling this out of my ass. But they just work at two different sites. Therefore the ep wouldn't be able to combat "c20" bloat, but rather estrogen bloat.. Feel me?
  39. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Yea I think though if it's at the receptor level then there's nothing the erase can do.. Two different moa's ... I could totally be pulling this out of my ass. But they just work at two different sites. Therefore the ep wouldn't be able to combat "c20" bloat, but rather estrogen bloat.. Feel me?
    Yes sir.
    Solid logic.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I remember seeing a review where the user experienced the bloat issue. He said it was a combo of all the water he was drinking and too many carbs late in the day. He cut back on carbs as the day went on and it went away. I'll try to send you the link.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW & IMPROVED Jack3d by USPLabs!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:31 PM
  2. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:48 PM