AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Workout went well this am.

Back
    alternating grip pullups (9 total sets) 3 underhand, 3 wide grip, 3 behind the neck
    db rows (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 12 (my db's max at 75lbs)

Bi's
    hammer curls (5 sets) 45lbs sets of 8-10
    seated incline (5 sets) 40lbs sets of 7-8

Will write down more of my thoughts in a little bit.

2. Ok, finally a little time to sit and give some thoughts.

Thus far, the most noticeable aspect has been a large increase in vascularity. I will weigh in tomorrow to check, but I have not noticed anything towards my recomp goals (still sooooo early).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok, finally a little time to sit and give some thoughts.

Thus far, the most noticeable aspect has been a large increase in vascularity. I will weigh in tomorrow to check, but I have not noticed anything towards my recomp goals (still sooooo early).
    Thats so awesome to hear because this is something many of the beta-testers commented on
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. I already have Erase Pro ready to go in 3 weeks. I am now tempted to try Licogenix in place to see what it's like. Hmmmmm.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

5. my vascularity hasnt changed but can def notice a leaner midsection
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. In to see the comparison,will be doing it myself without "mywifes" makeup bag
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In to see the comparison,will be doing it myself without "mywifes" makeup bag

ahahaha, can't wait to hear your thoughts as well. Hey where those new girls at? lol Athletix Girls FTW!!!

8. ok a couple of quick things...

pants are fitting looser around the waist even though my weight was the same at 202lbs as of this am. Strength is right on, no increases or decreases, and vascularity is way up.

Here is this am upper chest

Incline BP (8 sets) sets at 225lbs rep range 8-12
    Incline DB press (4 sets) 75lbs range of 10-12
    Incline flys (4 sets) 60lbs sets at 8

The fact that the weight is the same and my vascularity is improving, tells me that there is a little less water and I am leaning out a tad

9. ^^ nice update ^^
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

10. a few brief observations today:
    • Does lico have diuretic properties? I began to notice it yesterday, but it was far more pronounced today. I work in a school where we run a block schedule (almost 90 minutes periods). I have to pee and the start and end of every block. Damn
    • My temperature is definitely up. It was somewhat chilly this am (in the 40's) and I was still sweating. I am now in my office with the window open, as I am a sweaty pig.

So the thoughts to me are, somewhat thermogenic, diuretic, along with the joint and ai properties.

Very cool indeed

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    a few brief observations today:
    • Does lico have diuretic properties? I began to notice it yesterday, but it was far more pronounced today. I work in a school where we run a block schedule (almost 90 minutes periods). I have to pee and the start and end of every block. Damn
    • My temperature is definitely up. It was somewhat chilly this am (in the 40's) and I was still sweating. I am now in my office with the window open, as I am a sweaty pig.
    So the thoughts to me are, somewhat thermogenic, diuretic, along with the joint and ai properties.

Very cool indeed
    Not that I am aware of, but I do notice when I get on AI's the first week I feel like it acts some what as a diuretic and bye bye water retention lol

12. Here was the morning workout for shoulders. Altered things a little bit due to time constraints. Used a more giant set approach

Shoulders:
    BTB BB Shrugs (5 sets) 275lbs sets of 10
    Side laterals (5 sets) 30lbs
    Rear laterals (5 sets) 30lbs

These 3 exercises were in giant format. Meaning, each set was completed with no rest. Once that "set" was done, I gave myself 60 seconds and went again. Exhausting.

I also did my morning cardio for 40+ minutes

13. What day are we on with lico now, what was your starting weight 202 still the same?

Have you noticed any drying effects like holding less water or is it to early?

14. I started on Sunday, so this is day 6 for me. I wouldnt say drying per se, I have been a peeing machine

15. going to be lifting shortly. changing the schedule a bit as I am having a daddy/daughter day of golfing this afternoon then dinner

Will update the log with my back/bi day

16. Had a good early workout today, then got beaten at golf by my 9 year old

Back
    Rack pulls (5 sets) 2 sets 495lbs 3 reps per
    T Bar Rows (5 sets) up to 4 45's 8 reps
    DB Rows (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 10
    BTN pull ups (4 sets) sets of 8-10

1-arm preacher bench (5 sets) 35-40lbs sets of 10
    BB Curls (5 sets) sets at 105-115 8 per

Vascularity seems to get more pronounced by the day, which is obviously a great positive. Strength is status quo, will be checking weight tomorrow morning. Also, I did notice that even with my belt I was having trouble keeping my shorts up during mini golf. That must have been the reason I was so terrible

17. no drying effect from the peeing then?
    what was your starting weight?

So for now you would say your a tad leaner or perhaps to early days?

18. I definitely believe I am leaner, but I also acknowledge that it is only 1 week in, so as long as I keep my diet in check over the coming weeks, I should be good. Also, I am noticing that my joints are feeling slightly better. Not nearly as achy. At 35, I have had many operations, all of which have taken a toll, and I am let with fairly severe arthritis in my shoulders and upper back/neck. I am not struggling with it at the moment, so I do not feel like an ancient at this point

I will say, that I have already started thinking about the following 4 weeks after this log. Let me get some thoughts on this

Licogenix, Titanium, Division 1, DAA caps

That would be a lot of fun I think

19. normal early am cardio, no great change there. Weight this am was 201, again nothing too noticeable. Looking forward to another "big" chest day today

20. Interesting workout today, as I became fixated on certain exercises and seemed to spend longer than I possible should have on them.

Chest
    Floor Press (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275 3 reps
    Incline BP (8 sets) 225lbs sets of 8 raised the incline from my last workout to hit the UC more
    Flat flys (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8

Triceps
    JM Press (10 sets) 2 sets at 250lbs 4 reps
    1arm db extension (4 sets) 35-40lbs sets of 6-8

Tri's are pumped to hell, which is a great thing. I was surprised at how easy I moved 250 on JM Presses. Happy overall, also hit the treadmill again for a little more of a sweat.

Tomorrow is shoulders and I will see how my lower back is prior to deciding on legs

21. JM press?

22. Killer workout!

23. Thanks JD

Mini, it's a tricep exercise with a close grip and a bb. Then you bring it toward your head in a similar manner to a skull crusher. It's a killer.

24. Day 8 started off nicely. 40+ minutes on the treadmill at the highest incline.

Calves:
    Standing bb raises (8 sets) 225lbs sets of 12
    *decided to go a little higher as I felt good. My lower back will certainly let me know later

Shoulders
    BTN Press (5 sets) 135 sets of 12
    Side and rear laterals (5 double sets) 35lbs sets of 8

Notes:
    had a good pump, vascularity is still quite prominent. Strength is also at status quo. Did not weigh in this am, want to wait a few days to see if there is more to the leaning out.

25. What are libido effects if any?

Just asking cause I've just read Erase Pro review on this forum and guy that logged it after 8 weeks - today in his review said that libido boost was incredible.

26. Libido has been good, nothing out of the ordinary. However, that is one area I have always been a tad over the top. My poor wife

27. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Libido has been good, nothing out of the ordinary. However, that is one area I have always been a tad over the top. My poor wife
    never a bad thing!

28. today was an off day, although I did some ab work and cardio.

I will say, the vascularity is quite impressive. I am just sitting here, and my forearms look like a road map. Very cool indeed

29. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    today was an off day, although I did some ab work and cardio.

I will say, the vascularity is quite impressive. I am just sitting here, and my forearms look like a road map. Very cool indeed
    Vasularity increase seems to be a huge effect of Licogenix

30. It is very pronounced. I just got back to my office, and sat down...looked at my forearm and POP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. Fawker's Recomp with Turinabol(Sponsored)
    By fawker in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 06:46 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:50 PM
  5. THUNDERGOD ROLLS OUT A RECOMP..........REALLY!! (sponsored)
    By thundergod in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1067
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 01:01 PM