AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta love a workout that causes you to be humbled. I really thought I was going to explode today, and I did well considering...however, sometimes the ego gets ahead of onesself.

Incline BP warmup
4 sets 185 sets of 5

Flat BP (7 sets) 315lbs an easy 2 So I got a little ahead of myself and through a 10 and 2.5 on each side for a total of 340. Not close :(
Flat Push press (5 sets) 300lbs for 1 a little redemption

JM Press (5 sets) each set at 225lbs for 5 per
2 arm db extension (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 12

Felt great, a little disappointed in the 340, but live and learn. Overall, I am on day 2 of 6 per.

As a brief summary of lico, it has 2 major strengths for me.
1. Joints....every other AI has had a negative impact on my joints. At 36, that is a no no for me. This is not the case here. My joints feel great
2. Vascularity....Even on days where my diet lagged (specifically my birthday) never wavers. Very impressive

Still a heck of a workout! Whats your PR on bench?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was well over 400 when I was ,much younger I also weighed 250 back then as well.
Big numbers!

If your hitting 315 for 2, im sure you can get at least 330 next time around.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered Licogenix following your log. Thanks for all the feedback. I can't wait to start mine in 2 weeks. (FYI - original plan was to be in Erase Pro which I like very much.)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered Licogenix following your log. Thanks for all the feedback. I can't wait to start mine in 2 weeks. (FYI - original plan was to be in Erase Pro which I like very much.)
Thanks! Let us know if you end up logging it :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to shoot for 335ish. Would love to get above 350 at some point
That would be awesome! I want to hit 315 by the end of the summer, 350 would be pretty amazing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good start to the day. typical 40+ minutes of cardio.

will probably hit some shoulders today. I am stuck in the house as we have work being done in the kitchen

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
do you feel that your estrogen has reduced AE?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you feel that your estrogen has reduced AE?
I am noticeably leaner, but at the same time, up a few lbs. So, based on that, I would say yes. It is difficult to make a judgement to be honest, as this is the only AI that I have had such a pleasant feeling in my joints. Usually that is the tell tale sign for me, achy joints. Not the case this time.

Hit shoulders and traps a little while ago

Seated BB press: 1 set of a very easy 185, although I missed 205 badly
Seated DB press (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 8
BB Shrugs (5 sets) sets at 405lbs 8-10 reps

Feel very good, and felt strong. I think the program change has worked well thus far.

Now I sit and wait for the counter tops to be delivered. Note to anyone looking to do work in the house....when you ask for a recommendation from more than 1 person, if even 1 is negative dont use them.

2 neighbors used this co. 1 had a great review and the other terrible. We decided to use them.....awful experience thus far. Cant wait till this is all over. Thank goodness I found a good plumber in the process

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
thats good up in weight and a tad leaner, in terms of effects is it as good as the other ais you have used?
is your strength up any also?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats good up in weight and a tad leaner, in terms of effects is it as good as the other ais you have used?
is your strength up any also?
my strength has always been a tad odd. I go one stretches where I am gaining almost weekly...then I fall off the cliff and cant gain for anything.

In terms of ranking, I felt a little leaner on Erase Pro, and similar to Erase. However, and I cant stress this enough, the joint benefits are outrageous. I am 36, have had several operations, have a bone spur in my neck, arthritis in my neck/upper back, and in all honesty I feel great.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stress of the work in the house is over. $600 more than advised....gotta love estimates. Certainly changes my budget. I wanted to go and buy a squat box (the EliteFTS one) and top squat, but it looks like that is going to have to wait

Speaking of squats:
Bench squats: went as high as 295 for 1. I changed back from the make shift box, as my fear was it would not hold well. Legs are nothing but jello again

Standing calf raises (5 sets) used squats weights for sets of 8

Only a few lico days left :(

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Its good that you can compare it to the original erase in terms of effects as that what was i was most interested in lico vs other ais mainly triazole and erase
good job with the log and glad its worked for you and been v helpful to your joints

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs have went by fast, only a couple logging 8 weekers, glad to see 1 bottle has treated you good:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. Sad to see it end, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little update. Did a final pill count, and at 3 per I am done with tomorrows afternoon dose :(

Will continue with workout thoughts through tomorrow, when I will post a final review and pic

Thanks again to Athletix and JD

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over did it a bit today with deads. Evidently, I strained my left hip a bit, as the heavier I went up, the worse it felt.

Deads (8 sets) up to 405 for 2....hip was killing me
Pull ups (9 sets) 3 sets per alternating grips
Seated GM (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 8-10

At that point I was fried and in pain.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little update. Did a final pill count, and at 3 per I am done with tomorrows afternoon dose :(

Will continue with workout thoughts through tomorrow, when I will post a final review and pic

Thanks again to Athletix and JD
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to log for us!

This has been a great log to follow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks JD. It was my pleasure and I greatly appreciate the Opportunity and trust you guys gave me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good chest tri workout today on my final Lico day. I will post the final review and photo tomorrow

chest:
Floor press (5 sets) 4 sets at 225 5 reps
Flat BP (5 sets) 315lbs 1 rep sets @ 295 for 3 reps
Incline BP (6 sets) hit 295 for a struggling 1 have not gone up that high in a long time (as an aside, my incline has almost always been step by step with my flat, usually 10-20lbs difference only)

Tris
JM Press (5 sets) 4 sets @ 225lbs 4 reps
CG BP (5 sets) sets @ 225lbs 5 reps

Overall pleased, tris are pumped to hell right now.

Really sad to see Lico over :(

Will be back tomorrow with final review

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your final thoughts:)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
interesting review, what i find most interesting to me is that you say it is as good as original erase in terms of body comp, so it was on a par and made you as lean and as dry as erase?, any libido changes?
i always wanted to use erase but its banned here by my feds, if you say lico is as good as in terms of effects then sounds like good news for me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 53974Here is the before pic, taken about 5 minutes ago on 3/11. I apologize for my wife's makeup bag in the front

View attachment 55091 Here is the final pic from 4/6 Weight was 205lbs as of this am

Final thoughts:
Strength: nothing really noticeable here. On one side, my strength was stable throughout, no real heavy peaks or valleys.

Body comp: big shine here. Weight is increased a bit, and pants are looser. Vascularity was up as well as noted previously. I am quite pleased overall on this end of lico

Joints: Really? If you have followed my log, you know where I stand on this. This was the most pleasant surprise out of anything from this log. It truly felt like a joint supp. I am actually disappointed to be done, and also concerned that I will regress from a joint perspective

Overall: This is a very solid AI. Similar to Erase in terms of body comp, but yet not as strong as Erase Pro. With 6-bromo, Inhibit E and Erase Pro, my joints suffered a bit. Lico counters that well. For the price at NP ($29.99) I would highly recommend this, and will be purchasing a bottle on my own.

This adds a new wrinkle to the AI market and one that will serve Athletix quite well.

Thank you again Athletix and JD
Thanks for the final review! and taking your time out to log for us, it's been a fun log to follow:)

Glad you enjoyed Licogenix :D Wonder how you would like 6 caps a day, a few of the loggers are trying it now.