AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks JD

Mini, it's a tricep exercise with a close grip and a bb. Then you bring it toward your head in a similar manner to a skull crusher. It's a killer.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8 started off nicely. 40+ minutes on the treadmill at the highest incline.

Calves:
Standing bb raises (8 sets) 225lbs sets of 12
*decided to go a little higher as I felt good. My lower back will certainly let me know later :)

Shoulders
BTN Press (5 sets) 135 sets of 12
Side and rear laterals (5 double sets) 35lbs sets of 8

Notes:
had a good pump, vascularity is still quite prominent. Strength is also at status quo. Did not weigh in this am, want to wait a few days to see if there is more to the leaning out.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
What are libido effects if any?

Just asking cause I've just read Erase Pro review on this forum and guy that logged it after 8 weeks - today in his review said that libido boost was incredible.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido has been good, nothing out of the ordinary. However, that is one area I have always been a tad over the top. My poor wife :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido has been good, nothing out of the ordinary. However, that is one area I have always been a tad over the top. My poor wife :)
:lol: never a bad thing!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was an off day, although I did some ab work and cardio. ;)

I will say, the vascularity is quite impressive. I am just sitting here, and my forearms look like a road map. Very cool indeed

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was an off day, although I did some ab work and cardio. ;)

I will say, the vascularity is quite impressive. I am just sitting here, and my forearms look like a road map. Very cool indeed
Vasularity increase seems to be a huge effect of Licogenix:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very pronounced. I just got back to my office, and sat down...looked at my forearm and POP

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha nice, I've had a couple emails from guys telling me they LOVE Licogenix and it's the best natty product they have used to date, also commenting on vascularity, I can't wait to try this stuff:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had another good workout this am, although a surprise on the scale.

Weighed in at 205lbs. Started to think about what I ate yesterday, to see if I was holding extra water, and it did not seem so. The other interesting aspect, is again, my pants are much looser than they have been. My wife is calling them the sh!t your pants look :)

Did my normal 40+ minutes on the treadmill.

Back
multi grip chins 3 sets each with underhand, wide grip and behind the neck
DB Rows (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Bis
Hammer curls (6 sets) went a little over the top 45-50lbs
Concentration curls (3 sets) 30lbs sets of 8

Again the 2 most notable things to me where the weight and vascularity. I have never tried a product that provided this look this noticeably.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow a lot of these Licogenix logs looks very promising. If it helps lean out Lean people, I bet it could knock some weight off my phat azz lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Just everyone has been noticing a fast leaning transformation, vascularity + leaning= don't get better than that:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good workout this am. Hit chest hard after the treadmill

Incline BP (8 sets) sets at 250 sets of 5
Superset flys/incline db press (4 sets per) 55lbs sets of 8 (this was a killer)
Cross bench pullovers (3 sets) 75lbs

Had a solid pump and felt that for the time of day, strength was good

Also.....I am going to be changing the routine a bit. The reason is that I did some research into my nerve issue, and much of what I was told was that if I loosened my hamstring it should help with the pain and lack of stability. So since that point, I have been stretched out to the point of severe pain by my wife every night. I think I am ready to start squatting again on a regular basis.

Once I compile a new routine I will update it here

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is what I came up with:

Sun: Chest/Tris
Mon: Quads/Hams/Calves
Tue: Off
Wed: Back/Bis
Thu: Chest
Fri: Shoulders
Sat: Back

Bear in mind, I really wanted to do legs on friday, however I typically hit deads or rack pulls on saturday, and sore legs would be a killer

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on the leg workout, I got back into my leg workouts again but tried to increase the weight a little too much over a couple weeks and I paid the price for it and won't be doing weighted squats for awhile again.

Injuries suck!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oy

does the male ego suck sometime :lol:

Decided, against my original plan to hit legs (with shoulders). after 40 minutes of box squats, I am completely jello legged.

My shoulder routine was obviously abbreviated. Major focus was on giant sets for lateral raises
Front, side, rear laterals (5 sets each in succession) 30lbs

Box squats (15 sets) went as high as 225lbs for explosive reps then would do sets of higher reps.

Needless to say, getting down to the toilet is not going to be fun for a few days

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahaha I feel your pain today lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really killed it again today, even though my legs a f'n dead. Changed it around a bit and truly just focused on back.

Seated BB good mornings (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 10
Deads (6 sets) up to 405lbs 3 reps focused on form a lot more than normal
Rack pulls (2 sets) 455lbs sets of 3 (will explain this after)
TBar rows (5 sets) 4 45's sets of 8
Chins (4 sets) sets of 8-10

The reason the rack pulls ended abruptly was that I moved too quick to them right after deads. I was spent for a bit after deads, but decided to try any way. Thought I might fall over.

Good workout overall. Tomorrow will be a heavy chest day, as I will transfer my tri work to Thursdays on the other chest day

Still tinkering with my schedule

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha nice, I've had a couple emails from guys telling me they LOVE Licogenix and it's the best natty product they have used to date, also commenting on vascularity, I can't wait to try this stuff:)
So excited I start Monday cant wait

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent chest and tris (I wasnt supposed to, but the moment got me) and a slight alteration to the schedule yet again

Chest:
Incline BP Warm Up (5 sets) nothing higher than 185 5 reps
Flat BP (8 sets) 330lbs 1 rep :woohoo:
Push BP (5 sets) 285lbs for 1 very much a struggling rep

Tris:
JM Press (6 sets) 255lbs 3 reps (so thrilled)
CG BP (4 sets) 2 sets at 225lbs 6 reps

The change is that I will make Tuesday squat day instead of Monday. I will take Mondays off, and start my week on Tuesdays. I figure that will provide enough time between squats and deads.

My wife is also buying me a pair of Chucks for my birthday :bigok:

On top of that, since I have had 3 shoulder operations thus far, and that is another squatting issue for me, I am thinking of purchasing a top squat by dave draper. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bench!

I tried it before at the gym, it's better on the shoulders, but for me it felt awkward using it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks JD, I am always interested in giving something different a shot and only because of previous injuries. It is supposed to help keep your chest up, which should in principle help the lower back (another ailing spot)

Weighed in this am at 203 after cardio and bathroom time. Weight is consistent, and body composition is showing slightly leaner and more vascular. Also, the most impressive to me is the joints. All AI's I have used in the past have left some twinge (minor or major) on my joints. Not so this go around

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear, the anti-inflammatory effect seems to be strong enough for most to counter act the anti-estrogen stiffness.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very much so. Specifically for an older guy, I find this to be a huge plus

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Sounds good, any comparism to any other ais?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, any comparism to any other ais?
My thoughts of comparison:

My best strength came from Inhibit E, although it destroyed my joints.

Erase pro was the best leaning out of all of them, but also joint concerns.

Lico compares quite well with the first Erase, as the strength and recomp effect is similar. What sets Lico apart is the lack of joint discomfort. I always have joint discomfort in certain exercises. It is a product of age, however, it is decreased on this. Not monumental mind you, but noticeable.

From a strength perspective, I have not noticed anything monumental with either erase or lico.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit quads and calves today. Went a little overboard as usual.

15 sets of box squats. Rep range varied from 3 (275lbs) to 5 all the way to 10 (weight dependent)

5 sets of standing calf raises 225lbs sets of 12

Felt great, considering I was doing this at 4:20 after some treadmill time. I did lower my time on the treadmill a bit to compensate.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
My thoughts of comparison:

My best strength came from Inhibit E, although it destroyed my joints.

Erase pro was the best leaning out of all of them, but also joint concerns.

Lico compares quite well with the first Erase, as the strength and recomp effect is similar. What sets Lico apart is the lack of joint discomfort. I always have joint discomfort in certain exercises. It is a product of age, however, it is decreased on this. Not monumental mind you, but noticeable.

From a strength perspective, I have not noticed anything monumental with either erase or lico.

So lico is very similar to the 1st erase with a leaning and any drying effect about the same?
cant take erase due to its banned but i can take lico and have always wanted comparims of lico to erase from users of both

glad it seems to be effective hope its effects improve in time
keep the body comp updates coming

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do....thanks for the input

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
when are you trying the goods jd

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the first time in a while, had a bad workout today. My dog woke me up at 2, and I was up for way too long. I was dragging badly.

I put in a hell of an effort, but the strength was not there.

Seated GM (4 sets) 95lbs sets of 8
Rack pulls (6 sets) up to 405lbs....my grip was completely nonexistent. :(
Wide chins (4 sets) sets of 8
BB ROws (4 sets) sets at 185 for 6-8

Need major sleep, as I have been swamped in meetings all day today and almost passed out in one, which because of the other audience members would have been real bad :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling the same this week, lack of sleep has killed my last couple workouts. That would have sucked if you fell asleep during the meeting :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling the same this week, lack of sleep has killed my last couple workouts. That would have sucked if you fell asleep during the meeting :lol:
It was close, and the worst part was, there was a state official there. SO I would have been in deep doodoo

Well...this am was far better. TBH, I had a lot of energy, as I hit 36 today, so I was really focused on not being a 36 year old lifting weights.

Floor Press (7 sets) 3 sets @ 275 2 reps per
Flat bp (5 sets) 2 sets @ 315 1 rep per (fatigued slightly as this was not first exercise)

JM Press (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225 for 5 reps :woohoo:
French press (3 sets) not sure about weight, never know what the z-bar weighs but add a 35 to each side and sets of 8

Felt great, energy was through the roof as I slept straight through the night from 9pm to 3:45. :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday!

Great birthday workout :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heyoooo AE turned 21! Happy birthday.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for the birthday wishes

This morning went well considering the lack of sleep. THe damn dog loves to wake me up :)

Seated bb press (7 sets) 3 sets at 185 4 reps
Seasted DB Press (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 12
BB Shrugs (5 sets) sets at 405 8 reps

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished my early am cardio. 45 minutes on the treadmill, highest incline, with some ab work thrown in. Today will be my first run of a leg/deads day. Excited to see how that goes.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick ? For JD. What would you think of going to 6 a day with 3 am 3 pm?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick ? For JD. What would you think of going to 6 a day with 3 am 3 pm?
I'm all for it if thats what you would like to try, there is 2 other guys running 6 caps and loving it right now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. I will start it tonight.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using it for my pct for my upcoming androseries stack I plan on trying.
Should be nice having that increased insulin resistance on cycle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to figure out a new box to use for squats. The attached picture was what I came up with. Not a pleasant experience. I seem to have a mental block on going below parallel, which this definitely helped with.

I ended up losing count on sets and went to 225lbs. I am sitting in my living room, on my couch, and absolutely exhausted. I will not be walking well tomorrow. Thank goodness I am off this whole week :woohoo:

I did hit back afterwards

Rack pulls (5 sets) 455lbs sets of 3
DB Rows (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 12
BTN pull ups (4 sets)

I am shot....which is good, but to be honest, not overly pleased with the way the squats turned out. My lack of flexibility is astounding.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta love a workout that causes you to be humbled. I really thought I was going to explode today, and I did well considering...however, sometimes the ego gets ahead of onesself.

Incline BP warmup
4 sets 185 sets of 5

Flat BP (7 sets) 315lbs an easy 2 So I got a little ahead of myself and through a 10 and 2.5 on each side for a total of 340. Not close :(
Flat Push press (5 sets) 300lbs for 1 a little redemption

JM Press (5 sets) each set at 225lbs for 5 per
2 arm db extension (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 12

Felt great, a little disappointed in the 340, but live and learn. Overall, I am on day 2 of 6 per.

As a brief summary of lico, it has 2 major strengths for me.
1. Joints....every other AI has had a negative impact on my joints. At 36, that is a no no for me. This is not the case here. My joints feel great
2. Vascularity....Even on days where my diet lagged (specifically my birthday) never wavers. Very impressive