Toro Erases Plateaus with ERASE PRO! (Sponsored)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to natty for giving me the opportunity to log this! I have been a huge fan of PES for the past year and a half (about the time Erase came out, maybe a little before) and have followed them for a long time. I ran AT2/Erase stack numerous times with great success and Anabeta probably 3-4 times now (been cycling according to instructions, non-stop, since it came out), also with great success.

Disclaimer: Now I was not a terribly great responder to Erase, something I noticed when I ran AT2 solo. I remember during my second AT2/Erase run I did experience some sore/dry joints and had to do 5 pills spread throughout 2 days for the last 2 weeks of the run so it was bearable. However, when Erase Pro was released and I saw its profile, and with PES's reputation behind the product, I knew I had to try this out! I think I could really benefit greatly from this.

My goals now are to get stronger and leaner. I have been bulking since July, and I went from 205 10%bf to 250 15%bf just about a month ago. So that's about 17lb fat and 28lb muscle gain. Not too bad. For about a month I have been carb cycling. My cardio on low carb/cal days has definitely not been consistent, but I try and put it in whenever I can. I am also running either Anabeta or AT2 (usually AT2 when I'm not on Anabeta). I have about a week and a half left on Anabeta before I switch over to AT2. I decided that I've given a few weeks or more of carb cycling for things to settle down, so to me now was the time to open up this bottle of Erase Pro. Lets get the show on the road!

I'll maintain updates of my workouts and any symptoms I feel on Erase Pro.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, it would have been ideal I suppose to have started this product on Monday, on my A1 workout. But this should still be good!

Dosed Erase Pro in the afternoon preWO. From now on out I'll be taking it in the AM ... today was just an exception.

I should also mention, I'm doing DC training right now. I'm into the second week (wanted to give a week of no Erase Pro before going on it) of a usually 9-11 week blast, where I try to beat the weight or the reps performed from the last workout.

WEDNESDAY 02/29/12

B1 SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
115-8,4,2-14 rp
PHAT negatives plus static at end

PINWHEEL CURLS
75-12

**DC stretches for biceps**
Bicep pump from hell

DC CALF PRESSES
+330-12
15 sec hold

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
160-8,4,2-14 rp
Negatives plus static at end

HACK SQUATS (weight minus carriage)
360-6 <-- Punished.
270-20 <-- felt really brutal today

**DC stretches for hams and quads**

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
HANGING AB RIPPER 12x3
HIP ABD 160-15x3
LEG RAISES 20x3

Real good workout. That hack squat machine had me squeezing everything to get the weight up. What was worse was how I actually cut a rep short on the widowmaker, which meant I had to redo that rep. That's part of the suffering that goes on the gym that never is reflected in the log. I dosed Erase Pro about 4 hours ago. Not really feeling anything, but of course it's day 1 so it would be silly to feel anything this fast. PWO meal included 9oz 96/4 lean ground beef, 2 tall glasses of skim milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, and a banana. And mustard. This is pretty much what I eat every time after I work out :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hittin it up!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob bro

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Should be an interesting follow

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be an interesting follow
Welcome, guys! I hope to keep this interesting, indeed.

I think my biggest strength goal right now is trying to hit a 20 rep squat with 315 ... and then go from there!

Also hoping this log helps me be more accountable to myself, as even now I often let the cardio slide haha.

------

Anyways, took my second dose this morning. Not seeing anything happen yet. I did have something *interesting* happen, which I don't know if it's random chance, the EP, or what. I only slept about 6.5 hours last night, but I woke up not only on my own (without the alarm) but feeling pretty refreshed. No grogginess. Also, no DOMS from the hack squats. With under 8 hours I would say that's pretty good. We'll see how the legs feel tomorrow but right now I have to say it's unusual for that to happen. Historically I'd always wake up with pain/stiffness in my quads if I didn't sleep a solid 8 hours after the workout.

Has anyone experienced better recovery so quickly?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, guys! I hope to keep this interesting, indeed.

I think my biggest strength goal right now is trying to hit a 20 rep squat with 315 ... and then go from there!

Also hoping this log helps me be more accountable to myself, as even now I often let the cardio slide haha.

------

Anyways, took my second dose this morning. Not seeing anything happen yet. I did have something *interesting* happen, which I don't know if it's random chance, the EP, or what. I only slept about 6.5 hours last night, but I woke up not only on my own (without the alarm) but feeling pretty refreshed. No grogginess. Also, no DOMS from the hack squats. With under 8 hours I would say that's pretty good. We'll see how the legs feel tomorrow but right now I have to say it's unusual for that to happen. Historically I'd always wake up with pain/stiffness in my quads if I didn't sleep a solid 8 hours after the workout.

Has anyone experienced better recovery so quickly?
That will increase testosterone, oxygen utlization and muscle mass, going for that 20 rep squat goal. When I started to use 315 for 25 reps, my legs GOT HUGE. It also great for athletes, so I shall def be keeping an eye on this log. Best of luck.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will increase testosterone, oxygen utlization and muscle mass, going for that 20 rep squat goal. When I started to use 315 for 25 reps, my legs GOT HUGE. It also great for athletes, so I shall def be keeping an eye on this log. Best of luck.
Thanks man!

Yeah, I definitely hear you on hte oxygen utilization. That's honestly probably the hardest part about the 20 reppers, with bracing your abs a close second. Actually, when I compare the close stance hack squat to my full squats, I always feel hack squats hurt the most, but that full squats get me winded the most.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my third dose yesterday. Woke up after a really deep, hard sleep. I slept through 1 hour of my alarm =o I've been taking 3Z for over 2 months. The effects feel stronger after having taken it for a while, but this kind of a step up seemed unusual. I wonder if it has anything to do with EP? I feel like I remember reading steroidal hormones can effect sleep patterns ... anyways, may just be a fluke.

Workout went ... pretty well, I'd say. I did not have a good bench session. My shoulder had major issues on the first rest pause set, so that sucked a lot. I still hammered it pretty well, but no doubt I'll have to repeat the weight. I think one thing that really hurts me is benching on a standard "skinny" bench. I had to work out at a different gym from the one I normally go to because my main one was closed. At my main one they have a competition bench, which sits a pinch higher and is substantially wider. It also feels like it's covered in flypaper because you really stick on the bench. It's truly excellent. My workout is bellow:

FRIDAY 03/02/12

A2 SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
255-5,3,2-10 rp
PHAT Negatives plus static at end.
Left shoulder got tweaked hard during first rest pause

**DC stretch for chest**
Awesome stretch

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
135-8,2,1-11 rp

**DC stretches for delts**
Really great stretch again!

EZ BAR SKULLCRUSHERS
89.5-9,3,2-14 rp
4-5 sec Negatives, long static at end
**** this pump hurts like hell

**DC stretch for triceps**

WIDE GRIP LAT PULLDOWNS
210-8,4,2+1-14 rp plus fr
PHAT Negatives plus static at end

DEADLIFTS
505-3 <--- naked lift. I cut the third rep an inch short bc of my ***gy grip. Still counting it lol
445-7 <-- naked reps.

**DC stretch for back**

Definitely liked my deadlift form here. I don't really know what changed, but for the rep-out I really maintained solid form. Definitely maintained solid form with 505, but as I mentioned my grip was giving out and I pretty much was holding the right side of the bar with an open hand for a solid 5 seconds before I set the bar down. It sucked, but everything was basically 2 degrees from lockout so I'm counting it. I feel like doing my rack pulls with straps is kind of hurting my grip since I used to do with bear hands ... however, doing snatch grip rack pulls is basically impossible for me to do at the weight I do it at without straps.

Anyways, as an update for today, I haven't taken my 4th dose yet. I will soon. However, woke up with evidence of a somewhat increased libido. That's always positive.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I took my 6th dose today. No notable workouts to report on yet. This weekend my college friends and I had a reunion filled with various sports. We played some football and ice skated Saturday, also some bowling (not a sport); and yesterday did paintball for 4-5 hours. Paintballing was real fun. We all got torn up pretty nicely. There were no woods courses, however the ones they had were really good. I had a few favorites, one of which was this one where they put 3 of us in a small house (windows, no walls inside), and we defended for 3 minutes against the other 10 of us. I did really well in that one, so when we were presented with the course called Killzone, which is similar in that you put a few people in this house (which does have obstacles) and defend against the others trying to get in, I volunteered to be in there. Bad idea - I got murdered, haha. Anyways, it was a great time. Had a wonderful feast afterwards, and slept so well ... I slept through an hour of my alarm clock ringing. But thankfully it's pouring snow so hard I'm still the first at work.

On to Erase Pro, I am not noticing anything with my muscles or performance (though I haven't gone to the gym since Friday), but as alluded to in my post on Saturday I am getting a noticeable libido boost. I also noticed I'm pretty well hung right now, so it looks like I'll have to make a trip to my girl's this weekend to take care of this. Otherwise might have too look around more locally for solutions :27: :lol:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only slept a sorry 5 and a half hours last night. Went to bed way too late and had to wake up to make my bus to work. That's what I get for laming around on the computer. Anyways, I had a really good workout that day. Really killed legs hard on the standing leg press, going pretty deep. I also went really fast on the widowmaker, doing 2 reps at a time before taking a breath. That was the hardest widow on the standing leg press I've done, mostly because I think the weight is a little low compared to the strength set. But at the pace I did it it worked very well.

WEDNESDAY 03/05/12

B2 SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
55-9,4,3-16 rp rp
PHAT negs plus hella long static

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
150-20

**DC stretch for biceps**
Pumps straight from hell

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
350-12
15 sec hold
Massive calf pump

GHR (bodyweight 245)
+10-8,4,2-14 rp
PHAT negatives
Jesus Hammies feel raped

STANDING LEG PRESS (weight minus carriage)
560-12
440-20 <-- spaghetti!!

**DC stretch for quads and hams**
Lol, teardrops were popping out like they were going to explode.

STANDING AB CURLS
160-15,15,15

LEG LIFTS
20x3

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well damn, I caught a little something the past weekend. At first I thought it was nothing, and it really was throughout the day (besides lots of post-nasal drip), but I've been having some rough nights going to bed because of the nighttime congestion. Gonna have to get something for this for the future, since I think it's now mostly gone. Anyways, been keeping on the Erase. I am now starting to see myself become much harder. Clearly the estro is flowing out of my body now and along with it some excess water. No further reports on libido, but it's still well above baseline. I have one workout to report, and today is squat day! I'll wait till I warm up before I decide to redo 275x20 (because last time I failed on 18 after falling backwards) or to go for 285x20. I might go for 285 considering the 275 was right after a cruise, and whenever I first jump back into DC it's always hard to do a widowmaker. So, I dont know. As I said, we will see.

WEDNESDAY 03/07/12

A3 SPLIT

DECLINE BENCH
285-7,4,2-13 rp plus 1 fr
FAT negatives plus long static at end
Very tight form, nice

**DC stretch for chest**

SEATED BB PRESS
145-10,3,2-15 rp
FAT Negatives and great static at end

**DC stretch for delts**

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
195-9,4,2-15 rp
Fat Negatives plus static at end
Tight form

BENT OVER ROWS
325-8 <-- naked reps. Pretty happy about my form on most of this
285-11 <-- second pause during full contraction

TBAR NARROW (weight on bar)
180-7,4,2-13 rp
PHAT negatives

**DC stretch for back hanging on pullup bar**

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, friends. Just got back from the gym and eating. Well, I decided I needed to do some manning up, and so I went for the 375/285 and nailed them both! I felt so much better about 375. My form was really crappy on almost all my 375 reps, though. I reached full depth no problem with an arch, but on the way up I always led with my hips. I need to really make more of a conscious effort to keep that chest up high, maybe push forward with my elbows as the first motion. The widowmaker was insane, but I had a little extra help with the adrenaline rush. My arms felt really destroyed after the EZ bar curls and hammer curls. I swear, the ez bar preacher curls keep giving me such an intense pump, it's actually almost annoying. So overall, great session.

FRIDAY 03/09/12

B3 SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
99.5-10,5,2-17 rp
Fat Negatives. Long static. Ridiculous pump can't even wipe sweat off face

HAMMER CURLS
65-12

Arms destroyed

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
135-12
15 sec holds and negatives

SEATED HAM CURLS
210-11,6,3-20 rp
Negatives

FULL SQUATS
375-5 <-- much easier than last weeks 365
285-20 <-- adrenaline kicked in for the last 2, they flew up so fast lol

**DC stretches for hams, and quads*

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
150-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'm now on my 13th dose of Erase Pro. Joints are feeling a little more susceptible to soreness (my knees feel a little tight throughout the day and so does my right elbow). I guess that's a sign the AI is doing its magic. I've continuously been carb cycling, doing 200-250g on workout days and <150g on non-workout days (carbs coming only from fruits and vegetables on non-workout days), and it's working out real well for me. There are very visible changes happening, one being I've lost my moobs. I am still sitting around the 250 mark, too (245-250), so that's cool. Pants are feeling much looser now. And these improvements are highlighted of course by the use of Erase Pro. Well I had a workout yesterday. It's posted below.

SUNDAY 03/11/12

A1 SPLIT

INCLINED BENCH
235-6,4,2-12 rp
PHAT Negs plus long static at end
HAMMERED!!!
Inaccurate reflection as I took more like a FAST 40 sec break after first rp to take a quick leak

**DC stretch on incline with dbs**

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
155-8,4,2-14 rp
Good Negatives plus static at end

**DC stretch for delts**

DIPS
55-9,3,2-14 rp
Good negatives plus great static at end
Holy eff this hurts the triceps

HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LATERAL HIGH ROW
410-9,4,2-15 rp
Great negs plus static at end
At least one maybe 2 holes above chair. Felt much better

SNATCH GRIP RACK PULLS
515-4 <-- wrist wraps
465-13 <-- wrist wraps this was way too easy wtf

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS
140-16,8,3

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a huge rest last night, almost too huge - I woke up an hour late and had to skip a few things in my morning routine to make it to a meeting at work on time. Sadly, that meant eating out - hate eating out. But I had an incredible gym session today. I had a really incredible increase of strength today. It was actually a little more than planned. On the hack squat for instance, I would have expected that 6 repper and the widowmaker to be much harder, but they werent. They still made my legs feel like hell, but I did them so nice and fast. The 6 repper one, the last 2 reps were really funny. I had so much power doing them I actually made the carriage pop off my shoulders a little bit. I almost wonder if I'm having some sort of strength boost from Erase Pro. I wonder this because even though I feel pretty confident in my diet plan, I am carb cycling, so I do have low days, and I feel like the net effect would be slower gains, so I dont know. We'll see how the rest of my workouts go before making any judgments.

TUESDAY 03/13/12

B1 SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
125-7,2,1-10 rp
PHAT negatives plus gteat static at end
Holy **** my arms hurt

PINWHEEL CURLS
75-14

DC CALF PRESSES
+340-12
15 sec hold

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
170-7,3,2-12 rp
3rd rep on 2nd rp kinda cut range of motion down

370-6 <-- 4th one agonizing but last 2 flew up, and they were deep reps too
280-20 <-- wtf I just had major strength jump, whipped thru this set fast

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
HANGING AB RIPPER 12,10,10
HIP ABD 170-12x3
LEG RAISES 20x3
HIP ADD 170-12x3

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you're having solid results thus far

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.

If I were to do a brief summary, I would say the following:

-Week 1: started feeling effects of Erase Pro around day 3, about day 5-6 libido is very pronounced.
-Week 2: beginning of week 2 I start noticing the drying out effect. Joints starting to get a little tight towards the end of week 2 (anti-E effects possibly the culprit)

Too early to say, but if I start noticing pronounced strength boosts in all of my workouts, then I guess this is an effect for me of Erase Pro, which began at the end of week 2.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a really good workout yesterday until I goofed up my upper back doing deadlifts the wrong way. I think it was because of how strenuous the standing military presses were on my abs that I didn't brace them hard enough on my heavy triple for deadlifts, causing my form to deteriorate and for me to execute the lift so poorly. Anyways, below is the workout. Erase Pro still treating me pretty well though I seem to have bloated up pretty bad from something. I don't know what it is ... anyways, gonna go do some cardio right no. Hope I don't die from my upper back breaking, lol.

THURSDAY 03/15/12

A2 SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
255-7,3,3-13 rp
Great Negatives plus static at end.
I had such a strong pump that my blood flow basically did the 3rd rep of the 3rd rp for me LOL

**DC stretch for chest**
Awesome stretch

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
145-6,2,1-9 rp
Pump is massive

EZ BAR SKULLCRUSHERS
99.5-7,2,1-9 rp
4-5 sec Negatives, long static at end

Awmg

WIDE GRIP LAT PULLDOWNS
220-8,4,2+1-14 rp plus fr

DEADLIFTS
515-2 <--- naked lift. First 2 were so good but hips went up way too fast on 3rd, had nothing on the bar
455-7 <-- naked reps.

**DC stretch for back**

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few more updates to mention. Sadly it has taken this long for me to do it, but moving into my third week I have finally established a regular pattern of hitting cardio religiously. Before the second week wrapped up, I was kind of doing very off and on, really only doing it once-twice a week max (leaving 1-2 days where I didn't do anything terribly active). But come the third week, things have started getting more serious. For cardio I've been falling back on some circuit training stuff I did last summer that gave me great gains. I've been alternating between two -- the bodyweight circuit stuff is the toughest, and I usually end it all by passing out on the floor. The one I do with weights is much easier (mostly because there's no compromise to be found to use a weight that's challenging enough but doesn't kill my shoulders). That is, I bent over row over 300lbs for reps, and deadlift over 500, but I can only rep the military press for about 150-170lbs, so if I try and use 135lbs, or worse, more, then it actually becomes more of a workout for my shoulders, which I wouldn't want to do. Anyways, so I use 115lbs instead, and to make it challenging I do 10mins of stairmaster beforehand.

Anyways, today is finally squat day. As of right now, I'm somewhat honestly looking forward to it all. It's not excitement ... it's a different feeling. Anyways, have a few workouts to share. The one thing I'll mention is I am consistently getting stronger in my leg movements, moreso than usual, while my upper body movements are going up more or less as they should. This means if Erase Pro affects strength positively, for me it does so for leg movements.

Anyways, here's some updates. I'll come back tomorrow (or maybe tonight, we'll see) and share today's squat.

SUNDAY 03/18/12

B2 SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
60-6,4,2-12 rp
PHAT negs plus hella long static

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
150-20

**DC stretch for biceps**
Pumps straight from hell

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
360-12
15 sec hold
Massive calf pump

GHR
+20-8,4,2-14 rp
PHAT negatives
Jesus Hammies feel raped

STANDING LEG PRESS
12+30-12
10-20 <-- spaghetti!!

**DC stretch for quads and hams**
God...

STANDING AB CURLS
150-15,15,15

LEG LIFTS
20x3

--------------

MONDAY 03/19/12

A3 SPLIT

DECLINE BENCH
295-5+1,2+1,1-8 rp+2 fr
FAT negatives plus long static at end
Very tight form, nice

**DC stretch for chest**

SEATED BB PRESS
155-6,3,2-11 rp
FAT Negatives and great static at end

**DC stretch for delts**
Real good stretch

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
205-9,4,3-15 rp
Fat Negatives plus static at end
Makes me think last weeks weight was wrong and was higher lol
Tight form

BENT OVER ROWS
335-8 <-- naked reps. Sloppy form
295-11 <-- second pause during full contraction on 8 of these. Good form cept cut one short

TBAR NARROW (weight on bar)
180-7,4,2-13 rp
PHAT negatives

**DC stretch for back hanging on pullup bar**

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
subbed. fellow VA resident and just finished 8 weeks of erase pro myself.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. fellow VA resident and just finished 8 weeks of erase pro myself.
Nice, dude. How'd the EP treat you? My knees are personally starting to feel pretty flimsy now so I don't know how I'd feel after 8 weeks, haha.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice, dude. How'd the EP treat you? My knees are personally starting to feel pretty flimsy now so I don't know how I'd feel after 8 weeks, haha.
Haha it treated me well. I did get sick about halfway through (not sure if that was spurred on by low cortisol or what, but i suppose it's possible) but still ended up slightly leaner/more vascular overall.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well before I forget, lets talk about my current slow cut/recomp and how that's going (along with Erase Pro). Things are looking pretty nice. I am definitely leaning out with the carb cycling, cardio, DC training, and Erase Pro seems to really help in accentuating my results. It also seems to help with my recovery, directly and indirectly. Well actually, I have no idea if and how much it's helping me directly - I know I have an increased T:E profile because of all the typical side effects, like nuts that hang and weigh pretty heavy; and the feeling of really tight cloth bands tied around my knees and elbows. But more indirectly, taking EP has improved my sleep tremendously. I've been on 3Z for a while, and after a month it started really fixing up my terrible sleep pattern. But EP is putting a nail in the coffin. I have overslept my alarm quite a few times on this stuff, even after weeks of good sleep, so I know this is doing something there. Apparently when I come off EP I should have a looksee at my bloods again to see if there's a problem going on, hormonally speaking.

Anyways, that's that. Lets discuss the training, because it definitely went well! It helped that I was actually really, really looking forward to squatting today. Basically, the biggest things to highlight is for the first time ever I might kind of be lying on my journal. I normally am very strict in what I count as a real rep and what I throw out, but today I make an exception (actually, I think I made an exception a few weeks ago on a deadlift that was an inch short of completion, too, but shh ;) ). Basically, what's important is that I nailed the first 4 reps well, and not only were they so easy in my head but I also barely showed any signs of maxing out, like heavy heaving and such. The fith rep, something was really off on my form because I subconsciously hit the brakes really hard on the way down. I did not make it past parallel, and I'm pretty sure I cut it 2-3" above parallel. It was as if everything stiffened up. On my way up, I was leaning so far forward I actually kind of fell forward, meaning I walked forward just to catch my balance. Absolutely 0 idea what went wrong there. But as I said, the strength was absolutely there, so I'll be going up to 395 next time for the strength set, and 305 for the widowmaker. Below is a more in depth look at the log

WEDNESDAY 03/21/12

B3 SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
105.5-9,4,1-14 rp
Fat Negatives. Long static. Ridiculous pump can't even wipe sweat off face

HAMMER CURLS
65-12
Forearms and bis aching like ****!
Hmm...

Arms destroyed

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
135-12
5 sec holds and negatives

SEATED HAM CURLS
220-11,5,3-20 rp
Good Negatives

FULL SQUATS
385-5 <-- first 4 ****ing cake. 5th went way forward on balls of feet
295-20 <-- punishing 20, god it was awful

**DC stretches for hams, and quads**

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
150-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like EP should be hitting an end pretty soon, maybe in another week. It's in due time, as it's dried me up pretty well in every sense. I also mean my joints; as I was running to catch my shuttle back home, I could feel my knees were feeling very tight and dry. This might also be because I did some serious hill sprints yesterday on my off day, so I don't know. I loved it. I'm definitely gonna have to do hill sprints again. I went in thinking I'd try my absolute best to do 5 rounds of 5 sprints, having never done it on this hill, but after doing my first round of 5 I decided to just do 5,4,3,2,1 lol. By the last one I sprinted up half the hill, then basically leveraged myself against my knees to get up that damn hill. It was pretty torturous. I dont know how tall it is, but it's not the worst hill I suppose, I'm just not that conditioned.

Anyways, today did some upper body stuff mostly as well as rack pulls for back thickness and all other muscles. Below is the workout. Mostly pleased, but I'm definitely at a plateau with 245 on the incline bench. This is what I hit last time, 7 reps rp (might have actually been 8, I forgot), so that kind of sucks. Hope next week it goes better. After next week I cruise for 2 weeks, which will be when I'm off EP. Also this workout was kind of iffy because I felt my bicep tendonitis creeping up a bit during inclines, and only getting worse throughout the workout until rack pulls. So lets hope that doesn't become a problem again - it set me back pretty hard last time.

FRIDAY 03/23/12

A1 SPLIT

INCLINED BENCH
245-4,2,1+1-7 rp + 1 fr
PHAT Negs plus long static at end
HAMMERED!!!

**DC stretch on incline with dbs**

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
165-8,4,2-14 rp
Good Negatives plus static at end

**DC stretch for delts**
Left lat delt feeling messed up after incline stretch after bench

DIPS
65-9,3,2-14 rp
Good negatives plus great static at end
Almost blew a muscle out in my neck lol

HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LATERAL HIGH ROW
420-8,4,2-14 rp
Great negs plus static at end

SNATCH GRIP RACK PULLS
525-6 <-- wrist wraps
475-12 <-- wrist wraps real easy

**DC stretch for back on pullup bar**

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
squats are looking solid bro
Thanks dude. Sorry to let you down but I totally forgot that this Erase Pro is only 30 days worth, and when I set my goal for hitting 315x20 I did not calculate out how long it would take, which if everything goes according to plan (it wont =p), would be accomplished April 14th. So that's pretty well outside when EP will end =p but man, I've been liking this run a lot. I have been making pretty solid strides in my strength while recomping. I have to also say I really love carb cycling and can't believe I didn't try it last year (I did do IF, which in its own way incorporates carb cycling, for a couple of months, but it sucked a lot and I did not like it so I stopped it). The two combined, carb cycling and Erase Pro, are really helping me lean out pretty well while holding around the same weight. I'm down to 240 but look coming in at 12% now from 14-15%

Another point worth reiterating is the great sleep I'm getting on Erase Pro. It's like I was back in school/during the summer before starting work. I had a lot of changes in my life when I started work - family retired and moved out of the country, I moved out of my house to my first apartment (I did live in dorms in college but that's diff), new job - factors that I think subconsciously stressed me out to the point I developed horrible sleeping habits. This and 3Z have really brought me back, because up until January I was on the verge of just giving up on all my responsibilities.

And none of this includes my feelings about its libido boost. It's definitely there, lol. I could get into more depth here but it might be graphic, so perhaps just take my word on this one ;) Lets just say effects are similar to those people have when they dose up on clomid.

Anyways, didn't update with my most recent workout, so I'll do so now. Hitting bench, military presses, and deadlifts today as well. Will update with results from that later. My back is feeling pretty gnarly from sleeping on my covers the wrong way last night so I'll try to foam roll that out. If that doesnt go well I may have to take it easy on the DLs. Last workout went well. Those hack squats murdered me for sure.

SUNDAY 03/25/12

B1 SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
125-8,2,2-12 rp
PHAT negatives plus gteat static at end. One or two cheat reps max
Holy **** my biceps hurt. Shaking

PINWHEEL CURLS
80-10

Bicep pump from hell

DC CALF PRESSES
+350-12
5 sec holds each rep
Nice, feels so much better/challenging with shorter holds

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
170-7,4,1-12 rp

380-4 <-- stapled lol
290-20 <-- fukking disaster, this was so hard. All good reps tho

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
HANGING AB RIPPER 12x3
HIP ADD 170-12x3
LEG RAISES 20x3

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, I just crushed this workout. Don't know what possessed me but something in me wanted it bad enough. Back feels great after deadlifts, so odd LOL. This always happens though unless I do something stupid like I did last DL session. No foam rolling needed. The only bad thing is before I worked out I needed to take a dump. Instead of responding to nature's call, I kept working out until it was almost too late (next DL set was my strength set, hahaha). Once I did that, and minutes after my strength DL set, my insides actually felt pretty bad as if somebody had punched my stomach unflexed. Still feeling a little raw but not "bad" anymore. Chest, shoulder, and tricep pumps were so insane.

TUESDAY 03/27/12

A2 SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
265-7,4,2-13 rp
PHAT Negatives plus static at end.
RP set not truly reflective, took almost twice as long between first two rp to accommodate spotter.

**DC stretch for chest**
Awesome stretch

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
145-6,3,1-10 rp
Pump is massive

EZ BAR SKULLCRUSHERS
99.5-8,2,1-11 rp
4-5 sec Negatives, very long static at end

This was too much WTF

WIDE GRIP LAT PULLDOWNS
230-7,3,1-11 rp

DEADLIFTS
515-3 <--- naked lift. Grip almost gave out but locked it out. ****ing clean reps. Abs feel torn. HOO-AH! Lol haven't hit 455 set yet but I'm starting to feel worn from 515 already
455-6 <-- naked reps. My gut is wrecked from the massive **** I took right before 515, then the 515 set

**DC stretch for back**

DB SEATED CLEANS
20-12,12,10 minute between sets

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No worries, keep at it, glad to see EP is treatin ya well.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries, keep at it, glad to see EP is treatin ya well.
Definitely treated me well.

Well, I was out for an extended weekend until today. Took my very last Erase Pro actually on 3/29. It was a sad moment. I had one more workout on Erase Pro, on Wednesday. It went very well. When Friday came up I was kind of not liking the idea of being off of Erase Pro (and an AI). I have a bottle of regular Erase still laying around, so I figure I'll run that for another 4 weeks (I think I have more like 2-3 weeks worth of pills in it, actually). It may have been a good decision as my A3 workout on Friday was very strong.

WEDNESDAY 03/28/12

B2 SPLIT

**DC stretches for respective body part(s) performed after reverse grip curls and standing leg press**
SEATED ALT DB CURLS: 60-7,4,2-12 rp ;;; 4 second negatives + static at end

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS: 160-19
DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS: 370-12 ;;; 5 second hold each rep
GHR: +20lbs-7,3,2-12 rp ;;; 4 second negatives
STANDING LEG PRESS 580-12; 460-20
STANDING AB CURLS/LEG LIFTS

------

FRIDAY 03/30/12

A3 SPLIT

**DC stretches performed after each exercise**
DECLINE BENCH: 295-6,3,2-11 rp ;;; 3-5 second negatives + static at end
SEATED BB PRESS: 165-7,2,2-11 rp ;;; 4-5 second negatives + static at end
CLOSE GRIP BENCH: 215-7,2,1-10 rp ;;; 3-4 second negatives + static at end
BENT OVER ROWS: 335-7; 295-11 ;;; good form, paused on contraction with 295 on all reps but last 2
TBAR NARROW (weight on bar): 190-7,3,2-12 rp ;;; 3-4 second negatives