The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 6 of 37 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Pain is fuel to my body. It feels so bad but taste so good!
    My favorite is "Pain is fear leaving the body." don''t know who said that...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    A bit suprised lol. I haven't been in the 220's in 7-8 years. Still a ways to go but it will be done. Giving it my all.
    Well, all the more reason to be proud of yourself and happy with what you are accomplishing so far, knowing that you are only going to get BETTER! The will is definitely STRONGER than anything - BELIEVE you can do it, put in the hard work to get to where you want, and you WILL!

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I'll have to chime in on the great work out, I've set personal records two days in a row. I still think there may be some undiscovered strength and beauty in this old body yet Yesterday I smashed my squat workout and today I had such a pump in my lats and bi's I thought my skin would rip, Maxed out a couple more machines at the gym today(I love that when there are no more plates to add in the stack) I had to pin on extras WHOOOO AAAAHHH!!!
    Breaking and setting new PRs, finding out that you're MORE than you thought you were, feeling AWESOME about it and afterwards - EXCELLENT, David There truly is almost no greater feeling - show the world that there are NO limits on what we can accomplish if we want to!

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Awesome man!! It is so wicked awesome to have these forums for us to pull for each other's goals. Rosie is a big inspiration. We as humans want to make things harder but when it comes down to it, it's simple WILL!!!
    It is indeed, Tommy! Thank you for your kind words Yes, sometimes we try and complicate what what never complicated and end up making a mess of things, but there is always hope that we will come out the other side victorious if we are determined enough!

Thanks, it feels almost family like doesn't it? Yes the last two workouts were truly joyous, I was squatting 375 and mind you I'm 6' 1" and long legged. I take it below parallel and that is a long way down and up on my creaky knees. But I got five, I never get five usually I try for a triple. One of my friends came over and said "man you were killing it and you know what you were smiling! How do you do that?" I know I was smiling I was passing my limits I was beating my former self and replacing it with a new stronger better self. Who wouldn't smile? The pain, that kind of pain was welcome
    For sure - I have met and made some great friends here on AM, some very dear to my heart. We are born into a family, but the one we CREATE can often be so much more precious.

"I know I was smiling I was passing my limits I was beating my former self and replacing it with a new stronger better self. Who wouldn't smile? The pain, that kind of pain was welcome." YES! YES! YES!

Pain is fuel to my body. It feels so bad but taste so good!
    I know what you mean, Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's a US Marine quote, Doug.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's a US Marine quote, Doug.

~Rosie~
    Makes sense... good imagery...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  4. I still believe the best is yet to come...I'm never backing down... (Part I)

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I try to run, but the warrior in me won't run away. I try to hide, but the soul inside of me want to stay. A million times or more I thought it was the end, but here I am still standing the lion roars again. Many trials and tribulations along the way. My faith is stronger than my fears!" - Avadean Lewis

For the complete Motivational, review The Warrior In Me | WPM Women.

TRAINING

Training was back on track as it should be this week. Definitely started feeling it come Friday, but it was well worth it, and I refused to give in to my body begging for even a single session's grace!

Training completed this week:

Monday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
    2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    3. Rear Delt Flyes 2 x 13
    4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet D -
    7. Seated DB Shoulder Press 2 x 8
    8. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet E -
    9. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 6 x 10 per side
    10. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet F -
    11. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (on bench, reaching down 4 inches with the BB) 6 x 10
    12. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 108-112 rpm

Stretch 24 min

Session 2

Run 7 miles @ 4.7 min/mile pace

Only had a small ~30 minute catnap last night (well, this morning), since I was wide awake from rising so late yesterday (and the change in time, ahead by an hour as well). But, I was ready to go with training, and headed off, despite the painful left knee, on my HIIT Run early. Wore a beanie - (and kept it on throughout my entire training until post-weights cardio) during my HIIT Run, to cover my ears, since the last few days I've had what feels like a headcold, my ears hurting and little bit of a sore throat. My knees "loosened" up a little as I went along and my sprints were fine, quick on the way out, slowing a little on the last few...Wet and windy heading to the gym, so walked briskly. Started straight into the weights with little pause after arriving. Feeling it in my right anterior delt and biceps tendon from the first set of Behind-the-neck BB Military Press, but pushed through it. Skipping after each set to make a superset, feeling quite nauseous from the second superset on. Strength coming along with Rear Delt Flyes - possibly because it is in a different plane than Behind-the-neck BB Military Press. More skipping. BB Military Press was ok, although done at a much slower pace than usual, my LEFT tendons "popping" over each other with each rep. More skipping - really enjoying doing this "between" sets. Increased weight for Seated DB Shoulder Press, which was fine, but I was feeling it, and had to "swing" the dumbbells up BEFORE sitting down (since I didn't ask anyone to put them in my hands). Had to take a few moments after skipping each time to "catch" myself, because of the nausea. Nausea continued into Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises, placing a hand over my stomach when lifting to "help" it, not to much avail. Skipping a little slower between sets. Right side is still weaker than my left with this, but it WILL get back up to par - I will MAKE it! Finished off with Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts on one of the benches, reaching down several inches below my feet, to feel the pull and stretch in my hamstrings - not much felt until on the Recline Bike afterwards though. Finished again, each "superset" skipping...At the completion of weights, 20 minutes dripping and spinning on the Recline Bike…Got approached as I was getting ready to head back to the hotel (for stretching) and asked what was training for, surprise at my reply: "To stay functional and essentially be alive", because apparently, to the observer, my training is so very INTENSE that I "must be training for something". Sorry to disappoint, but nope, I'm not training for anything - it's just a LIFESTYLE that I would not give up for ANYthing!..."Made up" an hour of sleep at ~1100, but still not really feeling it until ~1500. Shattered, took me longer to "wake up" and work myself into some energy to go for a run. Left anterior clavicle/shoulder was sharply painful for the first few minutes into the run, which was odd (but something I have experienced before when running, so not out of the ordinary). Finding it hard to breathe - been having that a lot the last few days, which is not cool - and my breathing was shallow gasps. Felt like I was crawling, but overall average pace was reasonable...

Tuesday

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
    2. Dips 4 x 8
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
    5. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    8. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Rope Crunches 4 x 15
    11. Ab Rollout 4 x 15
    12. Plank 4 x 1 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 100-102 rpm

Stretch 30 min

Since I was shattered yesterday, I went to bed way earlier than usual at ~2036, and lay there half-awake-half-asleep for ~2 hours, before waking up and not being able to turn my mind off, eventually drifting off to sleep at ~0100, waking just before my 0330 alarm...No run this morning - instead 1,000 skipping revolutions as soon as I got to the gym to "warm" me up, before heading straight into my resistance training...Struggled badly with Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls today, my left wrist very painful, and the last two sets I had to do LESS reps. Left wrist continued to hurt ridiculously doing Dips, even though I forced each rep out, going low-low on them to make my body scream. However, it was fine during the skipping at the end of each re TriSet A. Upped the weight by five pounds per side for Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls, dropsetting each set when I couldn't lift any more with good form, to complete each set. Vascularity was excellent, veins popping, my forearms looking as dry as dry (this is how I want ALL of me to be and look!), little blue ropes snaking over gold. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs I started shaking on during the third set, but kept going. Skipping to finish off each TriSet B was done slowly, as I started getting light-headed and feeling like I was going to fall over. Used the same weight as last week for DB Zottoman Curls, not feeling the pump as painful as it was last week, but vascularity and definition just as good. Increased the weight for DB French Press, and managed ok. Started feeling a little nauseous during skipping of TriSet C, slowing myself down to "manage" it. My entire body was shaking by the end of each TriSet D, feeling my abs quake from the effort, as I almost collapsed on the floor after each one...Slower on the Recline Bike post-weights today, as my legs just did NOT want to spin...Wore my beanie again today until post-weights cardio, which probably didn't help re the feverish and light-headed feeling that I had throughout the majority of my training. Feeling the fatigue set in on my way back to the hotel from the gym, relieved to be able to stretch and then eat...NO second cardio session tonight, giving my body a chance to recover, since it obviously needs it...

Wednesday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 16 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Run 7 miles @ 4.9 min/mile pace

Even after going to bed early again last night, I still did not fall asleep until late, although got a little more sleep than I normally do. Although I woke refreshed, my left hip was aching and painful when walking. Regardless, headed out for my HIIT after an hour or so post-waking. Sprints were a HUGE effort today, and right from the first, I felt like 20 seconds was a lifetime, so completely opposite to Monday's session, where the time passed like it was the blink of an eye. Decided to allow today to be the "easier" day re efforts, given the 7-mile run on the agenda for this evening, and left it at that. After ~12 minutes, the pain experienced in my left anterior clavicle/shoulder on Monday night's run presented itself for the duration of the run, even though I slowed down to "accommodate" it...Energy wasn't as dead today as it has been, and only slept for about half an hour at ~1000. For some reason, mood was rather elevated today, and for the first time in months, I actually wore a skirt, LOL (albeit one I've had had for ~6 years - bought on a random whim - and never worn until TODAY). That aside, managed to get a reasonable amount of work done today, but starting to feel mentally drained by early evening. Closed my eyes at ~1800 and the next thing I knew it was 1850, so my body is definitely feeling the exhaustion. Still, I pushed myself to go for my 7-mile run. My body was dragging, and it felt slow because it WAS slow, albeit glad I did, since it helped me clear my head a little, and was perfect to get me ready for bed (I am trying to go TO bed earlier, since I don't seem to fall asleep until late, in the hopes that I can drift off earlier - not that I mind getting only 2-3 hours sleep a night, since my body usually makes up for it with a nap most days and 5-6 hours sleep on Saturday/Sunday, but I would like to be able to NOT make a habit of burning the candle at ALL ends)...

Thursday

CrossTrainer 10 min

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Single-Arm Bent Over DB Rows 4 x 15, 12, 10, 10 per side
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 10
    TriSet B -
    4. Supinated Bent Over BB Rows 4 x 12
    5. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 8

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 100-102 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Again, went to bed at ~2100, shattered, but could NOT fall asleep, not drifting off until close to 0100. Woke with bloodshot eyes and stuffy head, feeling like death warmed over, but about half an hour after taking my "first thing" supplement doses and green tea, started to get bright-eyed...Headed off to the gym, relieved that at least today is my SHORT resistance session (and no evening cardio). After 10 minutes on the CrossTrainer, where I was finding it difficult to breathe, I began on the weights...Continued on starting with the Single-Arm DB Bent Over Rows that I've been doing the last couple of weeks, since I think they have actually been doing me some good (and it's a nice change) - left side, once again, did not deal as well with them as my right, which is interesting. Push-Ups went back to doing them elevated - feeling it through my left deltoid, a dull aching, doing them slowly. Skipping was slow today. Noticed during Bent Over BB Rows that my RIGHT side looks more defined than my left now, which is another interesting thing, given that my left is the side with more muscle mass - maybe the injury has meant that it is going to be a little easier to gain lean mass there as I'm building back up? Incline BB Bench Press was ok - pushing the last rep out on the last two sets. Glad when the last lot of 100 revolutions re skipping was done. My delts are starting to look more "capped" when I am NOT lifting or flexing now, which is very welcome...Recline Bike was done at a sedate pace, enough for my legs to notice the spinning, but not so much that I felt shattered afterwards, even though I walked slowly back to the hotel...

Friday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 16 min jogging

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 3 x 15, 15, 10
    2. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    3. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 10, 10, 15
    TriSet B -
    4. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
    5. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    6. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    TriSet C -
    7. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    8. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10
    9. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    TriSet D -
    10. Supinated Lat Pull-Down 3 x 10
    11. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on fists) 3 x 10
    12. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (DB to touch floor) 3 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio:
    CrossTrainer 10 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 10 min @ 100-102 rpm

Stretch 23 min

Session 2

Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-108 rpm

Stretch 5 min

Went to bed a little later last night, but still could not go to sleep until ~0230, waking to my 0430 alarm, so up an hour late...Felt like I had had NO sleep, just exhausted, evidenced by more bloodshot eyes...Ended up only doing EIGHT sprints during HIIT, because my body just did not want to go at a pace faster than it was, like it was set in one gear only today...Prepared myself for resistance training, even though I knew I might suffer badly. Surprised myself with the Pikes this morning, able to do more, and better quality than those the last couple of weeks - maybe my body is just getting used to them, or maybe they're just better on the bench than the floor; either way, enjoyed them today (about the ONLY thing I enjoyed). Used a heavier weight than I did the last couple of weeks for my DB Bicep Curl 21s, my left wrist suffering throughout each set, as I gritted my teeth and pushed through. Arms (and left wrist) were burning during DB Hammer Curls and Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls, and I had to dropset the weight for the former. Vascularity, pump, and definition in delts and arms excellent during all TriSet B though - what they need to look like when RELAXED! TriSet C was a challenge, having to "click" my neck back "into" place (having to do this a lot lately) after each set. Push-Ups were a little bit of a battle, although not as bad as they were last week. Feeling the last few reps on each set of Supinated Lat Pull-Downs, making my forearms tight for the Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts, where I just had to suck it up and hold on as tight as possible to stop from dropping the weight towards the end of each set because of that forearm pain/pump...Because the Recline Bike was in use when I was finished with my weights, got on the CrossTrainer. My body did NOT want to move, the pace the slowest I have ever done on it, my legs just Unresponsive to my desire to go HARDER. Left hip started aching in the joint after ~4 minutes. Got off after 10 minutes, when the Recline Bike was free, cadence slow again today, to help my legs recover - had a few sharp pains in my chest during, which made breathing a little difficult, but carried on...Walking back to the hotel from the gym, it felt like and reminded me of summer mornings in Taupo, when I used to get up early to go to the gym or do an 80 km training ride around the lake and through the pines. Beautiful feeling and brought back some good memories to make me smile…Relieved to be able to get to my room and stretch, my legs like lead going up the stairs...I ended up sleeping for a little between 1130 and 1400, then went out for a walk - too humid for me outside during the day (which I am going to have to get used to, especially if I want to spend the summer in the Mediterranean, because it’s going to be worse than this). Decided, since I felt so shattered, to make TODAY a "refeed/cheat" day, since it IS my Full-Body day AND I am at the point where my energy levels are "I barely want to move", albeit NOT feeling so great afterwards, but knowing I'll be ok tomorrow. After a brief half hour nap in the evening, listening to classical music to help calm me down, I went downstairs to the hotel Fitness Room and did 20 minutes on the Recline Bike, just ticking my legs over, since an evening cardio session was called for tonight. Feeling how exhausted my legs are, aching even when I sit down at my desk and put them up afterwards...

Saturday

Session 1

Run 5 miles @ 5.7 min/mile pace

Stretch 32 min

Session 2

Recline Bike 20 min @ 112 rpm

Ended up downing the galleon of ice-cream I got at the supermarket yesterday an hour before bed - not the smartest idea and I highly regretted it afterwards (not just because it was OUTside the Lean Gains 8-hour feeding window), going to bed later than usual, but able to go to sleep within half an hour of it...Woke feeling like crap this morning (no surprises there), but headed out for a run regardless. I definitely feel better when I have a COMPLETELY EMPTY stomach when training (to me, "empty" is at LEAST eight hours since my last solid food meal). Had a little more energy starting out, but once I hit the 3-mile mark and it was all uphill, I noticed myself slowing down considerably - evidenced by the slowest pace I've done over the last few weeks for one of my runs (still uncomfortable from all yesterday’s food not helping either, LOL)...Exhausted from my morning run (yes, the running is taking a lot more out of me, even at slower paces), I dozed off for about half an hour, woken by the phone. Ended up allowing one of the guys to invade my space and therefore more chocolate and pizza was had in the afternoon (I know - save the spankings for the physical beating I will give myself next week in training). Passed out for a couple of hours ~1800, and then set myself for training after "waking up" more, legs spinning easily over, although my chest was quite tight and I found it hard to breathe...

Sunday

Day OFF

Body glad for the day off, after everything this week. It likely needs it too, if next week is going to continue with this intensity!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. I still believe the best is yet to come…I'm never backing down… (Part II)

OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

8% bodyfat - minimal loss at only -0.3% bodyfat from last week, despite training being done as it should be [re "perfection" for ME]; I guess once one does get into the leaner ranges, losing bodyfat IS much slower. The "cappedness" of my delts/arms became more noticeable towards the end of the week (particularly after my "refeed/cheat" days), which was comforting. Also got told that my vascularity is the best it has ever been, which is nice. That all said, I still see [and feel] the flaws, especially in my "tyre", GRRRR - I know that I am lean (compared to most people), but I am simply NOT lean ENOUGH for me! It's going to take some serious training (especially after seeing how my "perfect" training this week didn't make a huge impact on my results) AND nutritional manipulation (this is going to be more important than ever), but bring on the 7% bodyfat (or as LOW AS I CAN, since I might not be able to physiologically be able to get to 7%)!

Supplements

Received more Erase on Tuesday, so started back on that...As well as added in Adipose Annihilation v2. Going to be interesting to see what difference that makes, since I never used the original and it's not a product I considered using before. After dosing AAv2 on an empty stomach withOUT RecoverPRO, I get a warming sensation in my stomach, and with two caps, it almost became painful. Experimented and changed up the dosing over the rest of the week and finally found my "sweet spot"...Also received G8 yesterday (thank you to Doug for trying to find something that might help with my terrible sleeping patterns of late), so going to start that tomorrow (since I am not going to be going to bed tonight). Until now, the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that has worked with my body is IGF-2 (which is why it is the only one I have chosen to use), but going to see how G8 works for me. There is an interesting combination of ingredients in it, some which have definite benefits for me. Besides, it can't mess up my sleeping patterns any more than they currently are!...(All supplement changes noted in post #1)...

April MuscleBombshell Contest

Two more weeks to go - all votes/"Likes" and "Shares" count, so if you have a Facebook account, please support me in this contest by "Liking" the MuscleBombshell.com page, under the folder titled MB Cover Model Search - April 2012 (in the Photos section), clicking on my image (first on the bottom row) to "Like" and "Share" it. Thank you

Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

So, Friday AND Saturday for this week's "refeed/cheat" days (I know, two instead of only ONE), since I was seriously dragging my body during Friday's training (the lack of sleep at "night", what sleep gotten, broken, not helping either), and, despite still being uncomfortable from Friday's meals, continuing into Saturday (albeit re Lean Gains timing). Finding it really easy up to Friday to stay with the "diet", coming to prefer the way I feel on this than as per "normal", actually, especially given the way I felt on Saturday after Friday's nutrition (although feel fine on Sunday after Saturday), and then after downing ~600 grams of chocolate, a whole pizza AND parmesan bread bites on Saturday (I know, SHAME ON ME!) - definitely no more food that I am INtolerant or have sensitivities to from now on, except on RARE occasions (yes, very much as I have been with egg yolks or anything concentrated with them for the better part of my life - the ONE food I HAVE avoided, because it makes me so ill). I am DONE with chocolate and anything chocolate for quite a while, as well as pizza and anything related to it! Definitely going to be CONTINUING with my adaptation of Lyle’s "diet", no "Maintenance" phase, and only ONE "refeed/cheat" MEAL (NOT day) a week - the extra calories and carbohydrates coming from starchy and/or natural sugar carbohydrates like basmati rice or kumara and/ or fruit...

Not too many bombshells this week, but it HAS been both mentally AND physically exhausting. I definitely need a MENTAL break from trying to figure out all the complicated details. And "coping" with it by forcing my body to work hardER in training, then "resting" for a bit each morning/early afternoon is not really helping. Been listening to a lot of classical and other [what is to me] soothing music, to try and get my mind to stop stressing out at a million miles an hour, so hopefully it is giving me SOME "calm". In the meantime, I'm giving myself "off" until the end of March to get myself situated and sort everything out. Believe me, come the end of April I am going to be so READY for a COMPLETE break from EVERYthing and look FORWARD to it! In the meantime, bring on next week - let's see it try to beat me!

•   

6. Very nice progress Rosie! I know all too well as you get to a very lean bodyfat that the progress does slow a lot, and listing a couple tenths of a percent in a week is pretty commendable. Once I got under 7% it took forever to get to 6% it seemed.

I will give you support on Facebook for sure. Keep up the great work!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Very nice progress Rosie! I know all too well as you get to a very lean bodyfat that the progress does slow a lot, and listing a couple tenths of a percent in a week is pretty commendable. Once I got under 7% it took forever to get to 6% it seemed.

I will give you support on Facebook for sure. Keep up the great work!!
    I know it can be a little disappointing seeing such minimal progress, but I have to remind myself of the overall picture (and remember that every time I have gotten to this point, it HAS only been losing 0.1-0.2% bodyfat a week). I don't know if my body can physiologically get to 7% bodyfat (given that essential bodyfat for a female is 8-12% bodyfat, although some can get under), but I DO I know I can get to 7.8% - I just want to take it that step further, know what I mean. Anyways, it's all about improving on what we are, and this is one way of doing it.

Thank you

~Rosie~

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

8% bodyfat - minimal loss at only -0.3% bodyfat from last week, despite training being done as it should be [re "perfection" for ME]; I guess once one does get into the leaner ranges, losing bodyfat IS much slower. The "cappedness" of my delts/arms became more noticeable towards the end of the week (particularly after my "refeed/cheat" days), which was comforting. Also got told that my vascularity is the best it has ever been, which is nice. That all said, I still see [and feel] the flaws, especially in my "tyre", GRRRR - I know that I am lean (compared to most people), but I am simply NOT lean ENOUGH for me! It's going to take some serious training (especially after seeing how my "perfect" training this week didn't make a huge impact on my results) AND nutritional manipulation (this is going to be more important than ever), but bring on the 7% bodyfat (or as LOW AS I CAN, since I might not be able to physiologically be able to get to 7%)!

Supplements

Received more Erase on Tuesday, so started back on that...As well as added in Adipose Annihilation v2. Going to be interesting to see what difference that makes, since I never used the original and it's not a product I considered using before. After dosing AAv2 on an empty stomach withOUT RecoverPRO, I get a warming sensation in my stomach, and with two caps, it almost became painful. Experimented and changed up the dosing over the rest of the week and finally found my "sweet spot"...Also received G8 yesterday (thank you to Doug for trying to find something that might help with my terrible sleeping patterns of late), so going to start that tomorrow (since I am not going to be going to bed tonight). Until now, the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that has worked with my body is IGF-2 (which is why it is the only one I have chosen to use), but going to see how G8 works for me. There is an interesting combination of ingredients in it, some which have definite benefits for me. Besides, it can't mess up my sleeping patterns any more than they currently are!...(All supplement changes noted in post #1)...

April MuscleBombshell.com Contest

Two more weeks to go - all votes/"Likes" and "Shares" count, so if you have a Facebook account, please support me in this contest by "Liking" the MuscleBombshell.com page, under the folder titled MB Cover Model Search - April 2012 (in the Photos section), clicking on my image (first on the bottom row) to "Like" and "Share" it. Thank you

Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

So, Friday AND Saturday for this week's "refeed/cheat" days (I know, two instead of only ONE), since I was seriously dragging my body during Friday's training (the lack of sleep at "night", what sleep gotten, broken, not helping either), and, despite still being uncomfortable from Friday's meals, continuing into Saturday (albeit re Lean Gains timing). Finding it really easy up to Friday to stay with the "diet", coming to prefer the way I feel on this than as per "normal", actually, especially given the way I felt on Saturday after Friday's nutrition (although feel fine on Sunday after Saturday), and then after downing ~600 grams of chocolate, a whole pizza AND parmesan bread bites on Saturday (I know, SHAME ON ME!) - definitely no more food that I am INtolerant or have sensitivities to from now on, except on RARE occasions (yes, very much as I have been with egg yolks or anything concentrated with them for the better part of my life - the ONE food I HAVE avoided, because it makes me so ill). I am DONE with chocolate and anything chocolate for quite a while, as well as pizza and anything related to it! Definitely going to be CONTINUING with my adaptation of Lyle’s "diet", no "Maintenance" phase, and only ONE "refeed/cheat" MEAL (NOT day) a week - the extra calories and carbohydrates coming from starchy and/or natural sugar carbohydrates like basmati rice or kumara and/ or fruit...

Not too many bombshells this week, but it HAS been both mentally AND physically exhausting. I definitely need a MENTAL break from trying to figure out all the complicated details. And "coping" with it by forcing my body to work hardER in training, then "resting" for a bit each morning/early afternoon is not really helping. Been listening to a lot of classical and other [what is to me] soothing music, to try and get my mind to stop stressing out at a million miles an hour, so hopefully it is giving me SOME "calm". In the meantime, I'm giving myself "off" until the end of March to get myself situated and sort everything out. Believe me, come the end of April I am going to be so READY for a COMPLETE break from EVERYthing and look FORWARD to it! In the meantime, bring on next week - let's see it try to beat me!

Rosie, you know you can't be beaten Today is my day off too, it was supposed to be yesterday but I couldn't bear to take it off. I am having a hard time with today, feel like I should work out. I am going back on the GAME OVER diet, starting Monday, bye bye carbs for a bit so today I am Pigging out!! I'm nowhere close to 7% body fat, maybe in three weeks. that's the plan. Soothing music to me is Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Silent Civilian or Disturbed or maybe some COLD..I saw they were one of your faves mine too. Hate that they broke up. I have some unreleased material by them too....good stuff. Come on week I got your number.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

A common variation (and what I think you likely meant) is often seen on wrestling team apparel (the REAL deal, not WWE BS) is "Pain is weakness leaving the body" Another variation also common to the wrestling culture (and trust me, "culture" is not a misnomer, I was part of it) is "Pain is temporary, PRIDE is Forever!"
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Rosie, you know you can't be beaten Today is my day off too, it was supposed to be yesterday but I couldn't bear to take it off. I am having a hard time with today, feel like I should work out. I am going back on the GAME OVER diet, starting Monday, bye bye carbs for a bit so today I am Pigging out!! I'm nowhere close to 7% body fat, maybe in three weeks. that's the plan. Soothing music to me is Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Silent Civilian or Disturbed or maybe some COLD..I saw they were one of your faves mine too. Hate that they broke up. I have some unreleased material by them too....good stuff. Come on week I got your number.
    We can all be beaten, David - just depends what we DO about it when it happens! Sundays are my SCHEDULED day OFF ALL training - I have learnt to have them, and ALLOW it (the hardest part, because your mind always thinks that doing nothing is detrimental - when in fact, doing nothing IS doing SOMEthing, and that something is helping with RECOVERY!), my body thankful for it.

I couldn't do NO carbohydrates - even as I am with Lyle's "diet", I am still having them, and my "refeed/cheat" days have been my usual high-high carbohydrate intake. As has been reiterated by me (and others TO me) many times in the past, I am one of those people who does WELL on high carbohydrates and NOT so great withOUT them! But, if that's what YOUR body needs, you have my full support!

As I mentioned, I don't know if my body can physiologically get to 7% bodyfat, but I'll damn well try my hardest to get it AS LOW AS I CAN!

Yes, some of that is "soothing" to me as well - in fact, almost anything can be "soothing" to me; it all depends on my mood on any given day

Definitely - bring on next week. There are BIG changes just around the corner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    A common variation (and what I think you likely meant) is often seen on wrestling team apparel (the REAL deal, not WWE BS) is "Pain is weakness leaving the body" Another variation also common to the wrestling culture (and trust me, "culture" is not a misnomer, I was part of it) is "Pain is temporary, PRIDE is Forever!"
    I like the second one.

~Rosie~

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    We can all be beaten, David - just depends what we DO about it when it happens! Sundays are my SCHEDULED day OFF ALL training - I have learnt to have them, and ALLOW it (the hardest part, because your mind always thinks that doing nothing is detrimental - when in fact, doing nothing IS doing SOMEthing, and that something is helping with RECOVERY!), my body thankful for it.

I couldn't do NO carbohydrates - even as I am with Lyle's "diet", I am still having them, and my "refeed/cheat" days have been my usual high-high carbohydrate intake. As has been reiterated by me (and others TO me) many times in the past, I am one of those people who does WELL on high carbohydrates and NOT so great withOUT them! But, if that's what YOUR body needs, you have my full support!

As I said to Rick, "I don't know if my body can physiologically get to 7% bodyfat (given that essential bodyfat for a female is 8-12% bodyfat, although some can get under), but I DO I know I can get to 7.8% - I just want to take it that step further, know what I mean. Anyways, it's all about improving on what we are, and this is one way of doing it."

Yes, some of that is "soothing" to me as well. It all depends on my mood as to what I find "soothing" on any given day

Definitely - bring on next week. There are BIG changes just around the corner!!!

I like the second one.

~Rosie~
    I shouldn't have said no carbs, it is a reduced carb diet, 7 small meals a day, every 21st meal is a 120 gram carb up. As far as music I do find odd songs soothing, its more cathartic than soothing I guess, as they help me work my feelings out there by soothing them. I also like classical music, and Nora Jones or Sade are very soothing in their own right

12. Regarding being beaten, to me being beaten doesn't mean you have lost, it means you have given up, I will never give up, therefore I cannot be beaten. Cannot see you giving up either therefore...... you get the idea

13. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I shouldn't have said no carbs, it is a reduced carb diet, 7 small meals a day, every 21st meal is a 120 gram carb up. As far as music I do find odd songs soothing, its more cathartic than soothing I guess, as they help me work my feelings out there by soothing them. I also like classical music, and Nora Jones or Sade are very soothing in their own right
    Gotcha

Regarding being beaten, to me being beaten doesn't mean you have lost, it means you have given up, I will never give up, therefore I cannot be beaten. Cannot see you giving up either therefore...... you get the idea
    Yeppers

~Rosie~

14. I don't know all this dang cardio has me feeling like Jim Carey in Liar Liar in the bathroom scene. "What are you doing???" "I'm beating the hell out of myself" love it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I don't know all this dang cardio has me feeling like Jim Carey in Liar Liar in the bathroom scene. "What are you doing???" "I'm beating the hell out of myself" love it.
    I start my cardio again tonight, After the hellacious leg workout I had it won't be easy. More pr's broken getting stronger every work out. I have a love hate relationship with leg day. Oh my how it hurts and oh my how I enjoy the pain. Long squat workout today. But a joyous one, the squat rack is the least used piece of equipment in my gym. Oh it it used but not for its intended purpose. Its used to hold the bar for curling or to lean on. But almost never for squatting. So many top heavy guys walking around big arms and big chests no legs. Like living Johnny Bravo's. I don't mean sissy quarter and half squats I mean breaking parallel feeling all of the weight crushing you and you pushing it back, showing it you cannot be crushed despite its relentless onslaught. Yeah workouts can be a battle Squats are a freaking war.

16. I haven't done squats in a while due to shoulder surgery 7 weeks ago. I did legs today after 2.3 miles on treadmill. 6 plates on leg press then leg ext then lying leg curls. Im could barley walk in the front door of my house, but wouldn't trade that feeling for anything.

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I don't know all this dang cardio has me feeling like Jim Carey in Liar Liar in the bathroom scene. "What are you doing???" "I'm beating the hell out of myself" love it.
    "Beating the hell out of myself" is something I am used to, LOL - but hey, if it works, it works!

I start my cardio again tonight, After the hellacious leg workout I had it won't be easy. More pr's broken getting stronger every work out. I have a love hate relationship with leg day. Oh my how it hurts and oh my how I enjoy the pain. Long squat workout today. But a joyous one, the squat rack is the least used piece of equipment in my gym. Oh it it used but not for its intended purpose. Its used to hold the bar for curling or to lean on. But almost never for squatting. So many top heavy guys walking around big arms and big chests no legs. Like living Johnny Bravo's. I don't mean sissy quarter and half squats I mean breaking parallel feeling all of the weight crushing you and you pushing it back, showing it you cannot be crushed despite its relentless onslaught. Yeah workouts can be a battle Squats are a freaking war.
    Nice, David! Breaking PRs - you're doing a great job! Yeah, I don't miss doing Legs, LOL - and I have learnt how to manipulate my training so that I can get growth withOUT doing them, which is cool. Many males like that, but, if they don't want balanced physiques, who are we to judge - after all, not everyone is in the gym to take it SERIOUSLY. "Crushed despite its relentless onslaught...a battle...a freaking war" - those are FIGHTING words, my friend, and BRING IT ON!!!

I haven't done squats in a while due to shoulder surgery 7 weeks ago. I did legs today after 2.3 miles on treadmill. 6 plates on leg press then leg ext then lying leg curls. Im could barley walk in the front door of my house, but wouldn't trade that feeling for anything.
    Yeppers!!!

~Rosie~

18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post

My attitude is that it is the movements that are the hardest on me and that I hate the most that do me the most good. This is my feelings about squats and deads. Especially hitting those Boring but Big (running 5/3/1) 5x10's after going heavy.

Recoverbro
  19. Never Surrender

"You've got the power to make choices… Your life is the manifestation of the choices you make each moment and each day. When you use this awesome gift to your best advantage, there is nothing you can't do." - Donna Fargo

For the complete Motivational, review You've Got... | WPM Women.

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 20 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 x 50 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    d. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    3. Rear Delt Flyes 2 x 10
    4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    SuperSet D -
    7. Plate Hammer Raises 2 x 10
    8. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet E -
    9. Plate Lateral Raises 6 x 15
    10. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet F -
    11. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (on bench, reaching down 4 inches with the BB) 6 x 10
    12. Skip 6 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-108 rpm

Stretch 25 min

Session 2

Recline Bike 20 min @ 110-112 rpm

NO sleep last night - given that Sunday is the ONLY day I "allow" myself to "sleep in" or my body to "catch up" on any sleep it "misses" throughout the week, I didn't get up for almost half a day later than I usually would, LOL, enjoying the feeling of waking and just lounging and drifting back in and out of sleep (a rarity for me, since most Sundays my body still wakes on the clock to 0330 and won't go back to sleep)...Anyways, ready as anything for HIIT this morning. No beanie today, since it’' been so humid the last week (think wearing it was contributing a little to my light-headedness during training last week, too). Sprints were good, albeit not as explosive as they were in starting off last week, but endurance was definitely there and I ended up doing several longer sprints towards the end of the session...Brisk walk to the gym and straight down to business, wanting to get resistance training over as fast as possible, since I was feeling a little nauseous after HIIT (and had a first training session with a new client about the time I got back to the hotel after my own training). Behind-the-neck BB Military Press was painful for me today, so not a lot of changes here from last week, although I was not able to do as many for the first set as I was last week. Skipping after sets of the former was fine - calves looking decently defined. To "make up" for my lack of strength with Behind-the-neck BB Military Press, I upped my Rear Delt Flyes weight by 15 pounds. BB Military Press was a little better than its rear counterpart, but "matched" the reps to the latter. Skipping fine, delt definition coming out nicely. Did Plate Hammer Raises today, to hit my lateral delts a little more (as well as anterior), and also because I was getting light-headed about this time - painful, but manageable. Almost tripped on one set of skipping here, but "caught" myself. Instead of doing Single-Arm Lateral Delts today, just did them together, with a little lighter weight than last week (and plates, not dumbbells), but with a faster tempo, to feel more of a burn. Having to really concentrate on my skipping after each set, slower and then faster to keep myself "on my toes". Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts were fine - stretching down lower, with no sore mid to lower back as there was last week. Relieved to finish and just get on the Recline Bike for 20 minutes...Slept for an hour from ~1030 and that was it for the day. After last week's evening cardio sessions, knowing how much the 7-mile runs took out of me, decided to make those ones on Wednesday and Saturday - when no resistance training in the morning, and do 20 minutes on the Recline Bike on Monday and Friday evenings pre-bed. As it was, when it came time to do my evening cardio session, it was raining outside, so down to the hotel Fitness Room it was anyways. Wore a hoodie, to make sure I got and stayed hot (instead of a beanie). Right from the start, right superiomedial knee was very painful and throbbing (even afterwards - for quite a long time), and it was just determination NOT to not do it and keep going that got the session done...NEVER SURRENDER!!!

20. Never Surrender!!! DANG Straight girl!! Awesome post as always. I don't see how you have the energy for your volume of cardio! I'd have to take a hit of crack to do half that jk haha.

21. Tearin' it Up Rosie!

Recoverbro

22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Never Surrender!!! DANG Straight girl!! Awesome post as always. I don't see how you have the energy for your volume of cardio! I'd have to take a hit of crack to do half that jk haha.
    It's not that much - just intense, LOL. Whether energy or not though, it just gets done because it HAS to be! NO excuses!

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Tearin' it Up Rosie!
    Tryin' to, bud! Tryin' to make sure I can SLEEP tonight!

~Rosie~

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's not that much - just intense, LOL. Whether energy or not though, it just gets done because it HAS to be! NO excuses!

Tryin' to, bud! Tryin' to make sure I can SLEEP tonight!

~Rosie~
    I hear you on the energy or not. I was not at all in the mood for legs today I was tired and unmotivated, somehow after the first set of warm ups the motivation hit me. The energy I didn't have was all of a sudden available and with reserves. That is why I always go to the gym even on days I really don't want to and sometimes it is on those days that my workouts really shine.

And Rosie, regarding judging the top heavy guys that never work legs....I know that its not my place to judge, I just feel that they do not work them because it is hard. If it were easy I am sure that they would have legs that balanced out their upper bodies. I mean seriously chest and arms are fun to work compared to squats. I'll withhold my judgement from here on in. I am just all about the aesthetic, but that is me. I shouldn't pass judgement because they don't see it that way.

24. Changed

The iron sits there in silent opposition

Unchanging in position

Its challenge ever present
    To my will it won't be bent

I push and strain, I grunt and groan
    But the iron still sits there like a stone

No matter how vicious my assault may be
    I cannot change the iron the iron changes me

By me Yesterday

25. Rosie sounds like you are having some good weeks. I can't even imagine how lean you are right now. I bet you look AMAZING!!!!

I need to get myself back down around 7, and am starting it now. Here is a link to my new log for Fat Free, I know you wanted a link when I started it.

Come and support me as I FORCE MYSELF TO GET LEAN AGAIN with the help of AppNut Fat Free! I haven't had a serious plan to cut like this one in quite some time expecting great things here.

KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Thanks,
    KLEEN!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I hear you on the energy or not. I was not at all in the mood for legs today I was tired and unmotivated, somehow after the first set of warm ups the motivation hit me. The energy I didn't have was all of a sudden available and with reserves. That is why I always go to the gym even on days I really don't want to and sometimes it is on those days that my workouts really shine.

And Rosie, regarding judging the top heavy guys that never work legs....I know that its not my place to judge, I just feel that they do not work them because it is hard. If it were easy I am sure that they would have legs that balanced out their upper bodies. I mean seriously chest and arms are fun to work compared to squats. I'll withhold my judgement from here on in. I am just all about the aesthetic, but that is me. I shouldn't pass judgement because they don't see it that way.
    Funny how it works like that - the days you're not "feeling it" and do it anyway are sometimes the day you can have the best sessions!

Re the "top heavy" guys, sometimes, yes, it can be because they do not like training legs because it is too hard. Or it could be that they are simply training for something different altogether. That said, you never know what a person's body has been through or their story, and some may not be able to do it because of past injuries or other such issues. In the end though, their choices are their own, just as ours are.

Changed

The iron sits there in silent opposition

Unchanging in position

Its challenge ever present
    To my will it won't be bent

I push and strain, I grunt and groan
    But the iron still sits there like a stone

No matter how vicious my assault may be
    I cannot change the iron the iron changes me

By me Yesterday
    Powerful and profound!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Rosie sounds like you are having some good weeks. I can't even imagine how lean you are right now. I bet you look AMAZING!!!!

I need to get myself back down around 7, and am starting it now. Here is a link to my new log for Fat Free, I know you wanted a link when I started it.

Come and support me as I FORCE MYSELF TO GET LEAN AGAIN with the help of AppNut Fat Free! I haven't had a serious plan to cut like this one in quite some time expecting great things here.

KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Thanks,
    KLEEN!
    "Good" weeks may not be quite the right word, Chris, but things are slowly starting to happen, yes. Thank you I'm lean, but not lean to me, and I know you know what I mean - I guess when I am finally satisfied with my waist to iliac spine, then I will be "adequate" for me...

I KNOW you can and WILL get back there and you know I'm in there supporting you. FAT FREE is something I have [silently - for the most part] observed - anything from Dirk works, so will be interesting to see how it treats you, since I know your nutrition and training are already "perfect" for you.

~Rosie~

27. Keep up the good work Rosie. Your stuff on facebook is motivating
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Keep up the good work Rosie. Your stuff on facebook is motivating
    Thanks, John

~Rosie~

29. My Body WILL Fall In Line!

Catch Your Star by Shannon M. Dickinson

Catch the star that holds your destiny -
    the one that forever twinkles in your heart
    Take advantage of precious opportunities
    while they still sparkle before you
    Always believe that your ultimate goal
    is attainable as long as you
    commit yourself to it
    Though barriers may sometimes
    stand in the way of your dreams
    remember your destiny is hiding behind them
    Accept the fact that not everyone
    is going to approve of the choices you make
    but have faith in your judgement
    Catch the star that twinkles in your heart
    and it will lead you to your destiny’s path
    Follow that pathway and uncover the
    sweet surprises that await you
    Take pride in your accomplishments
    as they are steppingstones to your dreams
    Understand that you may make mistakes
    but don’t let them discourage you
    Value your capabilities and talents
    for what they are make you truly unique
    The greatest gifts in life are not purchased
    but acquired through hard work
    and determination
    Find the star that twinkles in your heart
    for you are capable of making
    your biggest dreams come true
    Give your hopes everything you’ve got
    and you will catch the star
    that holds your destiny

TRAINING

Tuesday

Skip x 1,200 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. Dips 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    5. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
    8. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Rope Crunches 4 x 20, 15, 15, 10
    11. Ab Rollout 4 x 15
    12. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 106-108 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Surprising turn of events today. At 0140 I was STILL NOT asleep, although I felt like I was close, so took half a scoop of G8 then (all other "pre-bed" supplements taken well earlier on Monday - before I had >4,500 calories because for some random reason I was STARVING and CRAVING like no one's business, which was well outside my Lean Gains 8-hour feeding window, yes, but eh; spankings later). Don't remember too much not long after that, knowing I passed out before 0200! Anyways, I slept solidly through to 1536, when I was woken by a text - so an UNinterrupted ~13.5 hours sleep! CanNOT even remember the last time that happened! Awesome in that I got the sleep - body must have needed it desperately after last week (and rightly so), but NOT awesome in that it kind of screwed up my day as far as training (good thing it wasn’t a day where I have scheduled a pm cardio session) and supplement doses, etc. Not to be deterred, I decided to wait until a LOT later on to do my training, and headed to the gym ~2200 for it...There were still quite a few people there at that time, although it was nearly empty by 2300 (and far less people than at ~0530 in the morning!). Anyways, started out with skipping, adding to what I did last week, ignoring my right ankle, which felt tender and like it was going to roll...Then onto the weights - what I was looking FORWARD to. Able to do more reps today on Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls, which was good, since I have been struggling with these badly the last few weeks. Dips I just went low on, and stopped when the pain in my right anterior delt became TOO sharp. Skipping fine between, although finding my feet were "dragging" a little. Used the weight I STARTED at last week re Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls and was able to do 12 reps on all four sets, so stoked about that! Vascularity by this point was like wow, my delts and arms - forearms especially - looking DRY and covered in blue spider lines. Despite that, I found myself getting quite frustrated during the skipping, coming close to growling aloud at one point, so annoyed was I at myself. Increased the weight on V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs and managed well there. Increased my weight from last week re DB Zottoman Curls by five pounds, managing six reps on each set before having to dropset down to last week's weight, forearms so pumped and tight that it was an effort even at the lighter weight! DB French Press was fine, although the last rep on the last couple of sets was an effort. The way my delts look when I'm skipping gives me something to aim for when I am RELAXED. Abs' triset was effective - changed the Plank for Pikes, feeling every single one, my left hip POPPING in and out terribly each time I lowered my legs though, which is NOT cool (that hip has been bad for a long time, but been gradually getting worse over the last few weeks, so much so that it affects me when doing Rope Crunches!) I was sweating a lot almost from the start, especially since I chose to wear a beanie throughout my resistance training, but didn't let it bother me...Finished off on the Recline Bike, legs surprisingly fresh and able to spin a little faster. Walking around afterwards, I felt like I was walking on air!...The walk back to the hotel was pleasant. I definitely prefer walking in the dark with the roads almost deserted to during the day. Calming and peaceful on the mind...Stretched when I got back to the hotel...

Wednesday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min

Session 2

Run 7 miles @ 5.3 min/mile pace

Stretch 10 min

All-nighter from Tuesday (since I was only walking home from the gym after Tuesday's training not long after midnight!)...Had to walk back to the gym for a client at 0500 and felt completely shattered when I got there, just wanting to be curled up in bed asleep. But, got through, and on the way back to the hotel did my HIIT - albeit only eight sprints today, not managing them well, my right ankle giving me a little issue (from all the skipping on Tuesday), cutting it short instead of going for 20 minutes, figuring it'd be ok (and probably help with recovery a little too)...Closed my eyes at ~1745 and slept for an hour, woken by a text. Just feeling so completely shattered, my body aching all over, going for a 7-mile run is the LAST thing I wanted to do, but damn it, I WILL do what I have to. Besides, it's a beautiful day outside. So, headed off for my run, legs dragging, breathing shallow. At the 11-minute mark my right knee started seizing up on me, but I kept on going, trying to push myself HARDER, only to have my left shin start with shooting pains not too long after I'd turned at the half-way mark. Assaulted by things I would rather forget, I forced my body to a faster pace, but was only able to manage it for a while, angry at myself for not being able to hold it. VERY relieved to see the hotel and, if you can fall UP stairs, that's what I did back to my room, my legs screaming for the relief that stretching brought, my right knee in agony all over by then...

30. Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, I applaud and respect your warrior spirit, yet I worry for you at the same time. You push through pain I wish you wouldn't. Pushing through excruciating muscle pain, here, here I am all for it and all on your side. Pushing through Knee and shoulder pain, any joint and tendon pain. That is a dangerous choice to make(I know, I have the scars re-attached bicep and titanium button to prove it). Careful with those knees. And Good Job on the workout..Great and impressive gains..Now take care of yourself dammit!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12