The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 5 of 44 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Shut up and train


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good God this girl cough cough WOMAN lol Makes a lot of people look weak. I think you could write a book just on your journals and training. Glad to see your feeling better and on track. BUFFETTT!!!!! OMG that sounds so good right about now!
    Who me? Not at all, LOL - my strength is down, although my endurance is as high as ever, and I think it's mostly stubborn determination more than anything! If it was something people wanted to read, I might consider it, Tommy, but there's really no need if I keep an online journal...

    Did you go and have it? Bet it tasted GOOOOOOOD


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Shut up and train
    Just as soon as you get yourself over here to train with me, it'll start all over again

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks It's been a while, but I FINALLY feel like I am TRULY back on track! It's taken going through hell for the worst time ever to ignite that something lurking deep down inside me. A something that is without hesitation willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that I become the BEST I can ever possibly be, no longer holding on to things of the past or that might hold me back, truly empowering me to rise up, so that when my life ends, when all is said and done, I will have done MORE than I said! I cannot put into words how exhilarating that is, how light I feel, the freedom that my spirit is soaring on right now, but it's awesome, and a very LONG time in coming!

    ~Rosie~
    Oooh.. I like the sound of that
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. In late but an amazing read, very inspirational.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oooh.. I like the sound of that
    It's about time, right, Doug!


    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    In late but an amazing read, very inspirational.
    Thank you!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's about time, right, Doug!




    Thank you!

    ~Rosie~
    Not that there was a time table or anything but just good to hear you are back on track... I think we all draw a little energy from eatother and it's good to see positive stuff goin down...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Late but here none the less
    Recoverbro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not that there was a time table or anything but just good to hear you are back on track... I think we all draw a little energy from eatother and it's good to see positive stuff goin down...
    No timetable - just AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, LOL! It's nice to be back, Doug - I cannot stress enough how much better I feel in both my mind AND body! Yes, I believe we do - one big supportive family we are here, and I enjoy it


    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Late but here none the less
    Better late than never, right And don't worry - the fun is only really just BEGINNING!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No timetable - just AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, LOL! It's nice to be back, Doug - I cannot stress enough how much better I feel in both my mind AND body! Yes, I believe we do - one big supportive family we are here, and I enjoy it




    Better late than never, right And don't worry - the fun is only really just BEGINNING!

    ~Rosie~
    Rosie....I'm back. Got back from the Arnold about 1:15 AM yesterday,full of carbs re-energized and with a purpose. I met so many amazingly nice people, your friend Christine included. Glad to see that you are doing better. Now let's bear down and kick a little A$$
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Rosie....I'm back. Got back from the Arnold about 1:15 AM yesterday,full of carbs re-energized and with a purpose. I met so many amazingly nice people, your friend Christine included. Glad to see that you are doing better. Now let's bear down and kick a little A$$
    AWESOME! The people and the memories made from the time spent with those people is what the Arnold is truly about, IMO - at least, that's what it was like for me the year I went. Sounds like you had a great time and are back with a huge smile. So, yes, let's do some ass-kicking!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Very nice log Rosie and want to see you get your goals.

    what caused the injuries, training too hard and not backing off?

    I ask because that is what happened to me, I wouldn't back off enough and take preventative measures. Glad I learned from it
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  12. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Very nice log Rosie and want to see you get your goals.

    what caused the injuries, training too hard and not backing off?

    I ask because that is what happened to me, I wouldn't back off enough and take preventative measures. Glad I learned from it
    Thanks, John It's been up and down as far as injuries the last few years, time on and off with one thing or another.

    Likely part of the cause, John. My biceps' tendons (both) have been giving me issues since 2008, and I've just ignored them. The week before I went and shot with Walt they were the worst they have ever been, but still I ignored them and asked more of myself. So, a little of everything, I think. Plus, I have some old and chronic injuries that will never completely heal/recover and just be affected when I have others. I've just learned to accept that my body is falling apart, doing the best I can with it to try and not make it worse, LOL.

    But yes, we live and learn. Now I just have to be more careful than ever walking that fine line between extreme and progress.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    But yes, we live and learn. Now I just have to be more careful than ever walking that fine line between extreme and progress.
    very intelligent words to live by in this sport
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, John It's been up and down as far as injuries the last few years, time on and off with one thing or another.

    Likely part of the cause, John. My biceps' tendons (both) have been giving me issues since 2008, and I've just ignored them. The week before I went and shot with Walt they were the worst they have ever been, but still I ignored them and asked more of myself. So, a little of everything, I think. Plus, I have some old and chronic injuries that will never completely heal/recover and just be affected when I have others. I've just learned to accept that my body is falling apart, doing the best I can with it to try and not make it worse, LOL.

    But yes, we live and learn. Now I just have to be more careful than ever walking that fine line between extreme and progress.

    ~Rosie~

    Yah we all fall apart to some degree, that's why progressive training has been such a Godsend... less time straining the tendons. I have 5 bottles of Cissus I haven't opened as my joints are not that bad. I am making as much progress as I ever had...if I had only known sooner...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah we all fall apart to some degree, that's why progressive training has been such a Godsend... less time straining the tendons. I have 5 bottles of Cissus I haven't opened as my joints are not that bad. I am making as much progress as I ever had...if I had only known sooner...
    I'm always falling apart - I just ignore it as long as possible, LOL...And if I am forced to have time off training, just come back harder than ever, albeit with more "caution" in recent times, because my body canNOT afford the time out

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm always falling apart - I just ignore it as long as possible, LOL...And if I am forced to have time off training, just come back harder than ever, albeit with more "caution" in recent times, because my body canNOT afford the time out

    ~Rosie~

    Yah that's what I'm sayin, can't make much progress if we can't train....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm always falling apart - I just ignore it as long as possible, LOL...And if I am forced to have time off training, just come back harder than ever, albeit with more "caution" in recent times, because my body canNOT afford the time out

    ~Rosie~
    It must be contagious. I worked back pretty hard yesterday, but not too hard. Nothing tweaked nor twinged. Form was good. This morning woke up feeling fine. Went to work, a desk job and somehow by back went out I can barely walk. WTH!!! Can't work out can barely move. So I feel for you Rosie and it appears I am right there with you
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's what I'm sayin, can't make much progress if we can't train....
    Well, you can make some - depends on what though, and what's happened, LOL, but yes, very true for the most part, Doug


    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    It must be contagious. I worked back pretty hard yesterday, but not too hard. Nothing tweaked nor twinged. Form was good. This morning woke up feeling fine. Went to work, a desk job and somehow by back went out I can barely walk. WTH!!! Can't work out can barely move. So I feel for you Rosie and it appears I am right there with you
    It happens like that sometimes, David. I hope it gets better for you and is just a quickly passing lot of DOMS!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. [QUOTE
    It happens like that sometimes, David. I hope it gets better for you and is just a quickly passing lot of DOMS!

    ~Rosie~[/QUOTE]

    I wish that was all it was, it feels worse I hope its not a disc, I was very careful didn't come close to maxing I am just puzzled. Glad you are on the mend....Oh and the smiling avatar.... a big thumbs up. Smiles are good. You look happy. You know smiling releases endorphins? I am trying to smile away my back pain.....its not working though ...I'll just keep smiling
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I wish that was all it was, it feels worse I hope its not a disc, I was very careful didn't come close to maxing I am just puzzled. Glad you are on the mend....Oh and the smiling avatar.... a big thumbs up. Smiles are good. You look happy. You know smiling releases endorphins? I am trying to smile away my back pain.....its not working though ...I'll just keep smiling
    I hope so too, David!...So am I ...Thank you. Yes, they are. I was happy at that time - one of the few times last year I WAS happy, actually. I love the pics where I am smiling the most, to be honest, especially when it is a real and genuine, happy, relaxed smile like this was. Going to be MORE of that coming!...Yep, just keep on smiling, no matter what happens. Got to put on a mask for the masses sometimes. You never know when that smile will help another, even if you're not feeling it yourself...I truly hope your back gets better soon, my friend - you're in my prayers...On a random note, if that's your current conditioning in your avi, you had NOTHING to stress over for the Arnold - you look to be in GREAT shape!!!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I hope so too, David!...So am I ...Thank you. Yes, they are. I was happy at that time - one of the few times last year I WAS happy, actually. I love the pics where I am smiling the most, to be honest, especially when it is a real and genuine, happy, relaxed smile like this was. Going to be MORE of that coming!...Yep, just keep on smiling, no matter what happens. Got to put on a mask for the masses sometimes. You never know when that smile will help another, even if you're not feeling it yourself...I truly hope your back gets better soon, my friend - you're in my prayers...On a random note, if that's your current conditioning in your avi, you had NOTHING to stress over for the Arnold - you look to be in GREAT shape!!!

    ~Rosie~
    Smiling is good for the soul. I suffer from clinical depression. I was treated for it, I hated the flat feeling worse than the depression itself. Now I practice mental depression management. If I feel down I ask myself, is there a reason to feel down. If there are legitimate concerns I allow myself a little despair, just a little, it is part of the human condition and it makes us appreciate the times that we are happy. If there are no good reasons I remind myself that it is the disease talking and I make a conscious effort to smile and find things to be happy about. Life, friends, food and especially family. It works far better than any medication at least for me. It takes a certain strength of will but I have no lack of that. If you ask around people will tell you I am always smiling. I pretty much am, my wrinkles bear that out. I have had others tell me that my smile and pleasantries made a difference in their lives when they are down. So why not smile they are contagious, like enthusiasm.

    Yes Rosie that is my current condition, the pic is small can't you see the pooch at the bottom of my abs, I can ....lol I am very hard on myself not too bad for 47 I suppose Patrick said I look chubby in my other avi that ruined that for me lol. Thanks For Keeping me in your prayers you are constantly in mine. We'll all get there with each other's help Take Care Friend
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  22. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Smiling is good for the soul. I suffer from clinical depression. I was treated for it, I hated the flat feeling worse than the depression itself. Now I practice mental depression management. If I feel down I ask myself, is there a reason to feel down. If there are legitimate concerns I allow myself a little despair, just a little, it is part of the human condition and it makes us appreciate the times that we are happy. If there are no good reasons I remind myself that it is the disease talking and I make a conscious effort to smile and find things to be happy about. Life, friends, food and especially family. It works far better than any medication at least for me. It takes a certain strength of will but I have no lack of that. If you ask around people will tell you I am always smiling. I pretty much am, my wrinkles bear that out. I have had others tell me that my smile and pleasantries made a difference in their lives when they are down. So why not smile they are contagious, like enthusiasm.

    Yes Rosie that is my current condition, the pic is small can't you see the pooch at the bottom of my abs, I can ....lol I am very hard on myself not too bad for 47 I suppose Patrick said I look chubby in my other avi that ruined that for me lol. Thanks For Keeping me in your prayers you are constantly in mine. We'll all get there with each other's help Take Care Friend
    Yes, it takes strength to smile when you are not smiling inside, but we can all be strong, and I know you are.

    We are all our own worst critics, it is very true.

    We will, my friend. God Bless!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Glad things are looking up for you Rosie. Some solid training and .6% in a week as lean as you are is pretty darn nice. Bravo! I am coming out of my maintenance phase now and will be full on cut come Monday.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Glad things are looking up for you Rosie. Some solid training and .6% in a week as lean as you are is pretty darn nice. Bravo! I am coming out of my maintenance phase now and will be full on cut come Monday.
    Yeah, having my training back on track and where it should be has helped a lot...The "diet" has helped a little too, I believe...As always, I'm adapting things as I go along and I haven't been as "good" on it and stuck to it 100% as I should have (pizza on Sunday night and last night - outside my 8-hour feeding window for Lean Gains; and yes, kicking myself for last night - no help required), but it's been ok, and as long as I hit [or get below] 8% bodyfat by Sunday, I will be fine with it...Sounds [and looks] like it's working pretty well for you, Chris

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yeah, having my training back on track and where it should be has helped a lot...The "diet" has helped a little too, I believe...As always, I'm adapting things as I go along and I haven't been as "good" on it and stuck to it 100% as I should have (pizza on Sunday night and last night - outside my 8-hour feeding window for Lean Gains; and yes, kicking myself for last night - no help required), but it's been ok, and as long as I hit [or get below] 8% bodyfat by Sunday, I will be fine with it...Sounds [and looks] like it's working pretty well for you, Chris


    ~Rosie~


    Yah there is now way any of us need any extra help in kicking our own azz... you are about the last person that needs any of that. You're like me, you like to eat so you make up for it by training harder. Once I bear down I'm ok , I have to get really focussed and monitor things though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Log in
Log in