The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 36 of 44 First ... 3435363738 ... Last
  1. Taking Back the Power

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

It starts with YOU

Desire.
    Belief.
    Motivation.
    Inspiration.
    Effort.
    Progress.
    Achievement.

Quote for Reflection:

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. New Kind of Animal

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

KINDSIGHT

We are all human. We all have periods in our lives when we go backwards instead of forward - whether deliberate or not.

There are NO excuses for it, and I hold myself completely responsible, but the last eight weeks have been such a period for me, [even as it hasn’t at the same time]. A day of “bad” would have been ok. Three days even, would have been ok. A week would have been pushing it, but still within reasonable limits of minimal damage. But eight weeks - a LOT of damage can be and WAS done in eight weeks, COMPOUNDING on the damage ALREADY done. And every day, not just afterwards, but DURING, I desperately beat myself up inside, my mind screaming “NO!” as my body acted, berating and hating myself, wondering what in hell I was doing, because I knew BETTER, even as I deliberately went AGAINST that, [slowly destroying myself for something I thought I had ALREADY dealt with].

However, even when we make decisions we know are NOT conducive for us, we DO learn through them. We learn what we DON’T want. We realize more than ever just how we HATE feeling, affirming our goals and purpose, creating an even STRONGER desire to be and STAY on the RIGHT path.

We make the choice. Every day we decide what we will do. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. Sometimes we do it even though we KNOW they are wrong. Sometimes we can “get away” with it, but eventually we pay the PRICE. Hopefully in paying that price we LEARN, GROWING from the experience. After all, we canNOT take back what was done - only let it go and move on, FORWARD, thankful that it is NEVER too late to UNdo any damage done [and quickly, once we set our minds to discipline ourselves to the task].

It’s time to STOP going backwards. It’s time to say “NO MORE!” and take back CONTROL. It’s time to move FORWARD again! And this time to NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD!

Quote for Reflection:

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

KINDSIGHT

We are all human. We all have periods in our lives when we go backwards instead of forward - whether deliberate or not.
    There are NO excuses for it, and I hold myself completely responsible, but the last eight weeks have been such a period for me, [even as it hasn’t at the same time]. A day of “bad” would have been ok. Three days even, would have been ok. A week would have been pushing it, but still within reasonable limits of minimal damage. But eight weeks - a LOT of damage can be and WAS done in eight weeks, COMPOUNDING on the damage ALREADY done. And every day, not just afterwards, but DURING, I desperately beat myself up inside, my mind screaming “NO!” as my body acted, berating and hating myself, wondering what in hell I was doing, because I knew BETTER, even as I deliberately went AGAINST that, [slowly destroying myself for something I thought I had ALREADY dealt with].

However, even when we make decisions we know are NOT conducive for us, we DO learn through them. We learn what we DON’T want. We realize more than ever just how we HATE feeling, affirming our goals and purpose, creating an even STRONGER desire to be and STAY on the RIGHT path.

We make the choice. Every day we decide what we will do. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. Sometimes we do it even though we KNOW they are wrong. Sometimes we can “get away” with it, but eventually we pay the PRICE. Hopefully in paying that price we LEARN, GROWING from the experience. After all, we canNOT take back what was done - only let it go and move on, FORWARD, thankful that it is NEVER too late to UNdo any damage done [and quickly, once we set our minds to discipline ourselves to the task].

It’s time to STOP going backwards. It’s time to say “NO MORE!” and take back CONTROL. It’s time to move FORWARD again! And this time to NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD!

Quote for Reflection:

Yah I can relate, I have done more than my share of stupid... I mean learning ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I can relate, I have done more than my share of stupid... I mean learning ....
    Hey, we all do it and sometimes we keep doing it even though we KNOW what's going to happen. We're all human. Time for me to stop it though and do what I know makes me healthy, feel AND look better!

~Rosie~

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

KINDSIGHT

There are NO excuses for it, and I hold myself completely responsible, but the last eight weeks have been such a period for me, [even as it hasn't at the same time]. A day of "bad" would have been ok. Three days even, would have been ok. A week would have been pushing it, but still within reasonable limits of minimal damage. But eight weeks - a LOT of damage can be and WAS done in eight weeks, COMPOUNDING on the damage ALREADY done. And every day, not just afterwards, but DURING, I desperately beat myself up inside, my mind screaming "NO!" as my body acted, berating and hating myself, wondering what in hell I was doing, because I knew BETTER, even as I deliberately went AGAINST that, [slowly destroying myself for something I thought I had ALREADY dealt with].

However, even when we make decisions we know are NOT conducive for us, we DO learn through them. We learn what we DON'T want. We realize more than ever just how we HATE feeling, affirming our goals and purpose, creating an even STRONGER desire to be and STAY on the RIGHT path.

We make the choice. Every day we decide what we will do. Sometimes we make the wrong choices. Sometimes we do it even though we KNOW they are wrong. Sometimes we can "get away" with it, but eventually we pay the PRICE. Hopefully in paying that price we LEARN, GROWING from the experience. After all, we canNOT take back what was done - only let it go and move on, FORWARD, thankful that it is NEVER too late to UNdo any damage done [and quickly, once we set our minds to discipline ourselves to the task].

It's time to STOP going backwards. It's time to say "NO MORE!" and take back CONTROL. It's time to move FORWARD again! And this time to NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD!

Quote for Reflection:

Fantastic quote ...every day is a new day, and every day we learn something new to get stronger, smarter and healthier
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Fantastic quote ...every day is a new day, and every day we learn something new to get stronger, smarter and healthier
    Yes, we do.

~Rosie~

7. Actions

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Choices & Abilities

We all have talents and abilities, whether we are born with them or develop them as we grow through life. However, not everyone USES the abilities they are born with, and some become adept at things that were not immediately natural to them.

Some would say that one is defined by what they can DO. Others would argue that it is not what one CAN do that defines who they are, but what they actually DO.

We experience many things in life, and two individuals who have gone through the exact same thing and grown up the “same” way will NOT turn out the same. Because we all have CHOICES; free will to decide what we will and won’t do, whether we will be weak or strong, whether we will let our circumstances and experiences dictate what we are or whether we decide for ourselves who we become.

If we have a gift but never use it, can one say that that is what we are? We cannot, for it is our ACTIONS, not our potential that defines us.

Quote for Reflection:

8. It is also our choices that shape our lives and our souls!
    Recoverbro

9. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    It is also our choices that shape our lives and our souls!
    Yes. This is a discussion that could - and HAS - become quite interesting depending on the individuals involved.

~Rosie~

10. Potential for Greatness

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Find Your Greatness

Quote for Reflection:

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Find Your Greatness

Quote for Reflection:

Couldn't agree more...

12. I find my greatness in Frosted Flakes! THEY'RRRRRRE GRRRRREAT!!!!!

No I agree completely. Some song that is out right now says something like "The grass is not greener on the other side it is greener where you water it." Something like that.

I thought that was a very astute observation.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  13. Light Up The Darkness

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FITNESS IS A WAR

We were born into a world where we must fight to survive, where war has become a LIFESTYLE. War against others. War against ourselves. There is no escaping it.

FITNESS is a lifestyle. It is a war. An endless battlefield of obstacles, of constant challenges and opposition. Day in and day out, strategy and planning, living to get through. Living to survive.

The enemy is not the ONLY thing you have to worry about. Your biggest threat is NOT the enemy. It is YOURSELF. It is not your enemy you fight against every day. It is yourself: Your fears, shortcomings, and weaknesses. Weakness can manifest in many different ways: Through excuses, indecisiveness, instability, and retreat. You must learn to overcome it, to conquer it, to set it aside, so that you can be victorious in battle.

There are times to sit back and observe, reconnoitre. This is NOT one of those times. This is the time to ATTACK. Be bold. Be strong. Hold yourself firm in your conviction. Surge forward, fighting. Hold nothing back. You cannot afford to. Once you commit, you COMMIT. There is NO going back, only going forward. Make each advance count, each sacrifice matter.

Live for this. Live to make your mark, to make your life count for something. If you live for nothing, you will die for nothing. That is no way to live, no way to be remembered. Be someone who moves from strength to strength and NEVER lets the word ‘impossible’ hold any power. Be remembered for being a WARRIOR, a fighter, a survivor.

Fitness is a lifestyle. It is MY lifestyle. My war. Is it YOURS?

© 2011 Rosie Chee

Image courtesy of Walt Ostarly

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Barely a few hours every night/day.

Energy: My energy has been back this week - although taking a couple of hours to "wake up" once I get up or "waking up" late at night when I should be going to bed, but not being able to go to sleep DURING the day even if I have only had a couple of hours of sleep.

Joints: Both shoulders and wrists, as well as my left hip, have been in a lot of pain this week, affecting my training to some degree, so I adapted a lot of it.

Body Composition: 9.3% bodyfat - so a loss of 0.3% bodyfat. Still far too high for my liking, although given this week's nutrition, training, sleep, and stress, it IS progress.

Training: Back to 2-a-day training from next week, since even 2-3 days a week of doing 3-7 mile run helps my progress re leaning a lot. Resistance training going to be changed a little, after what was experienced this week, experimenting with and trying a few more different things.

Nutrition: Back doing what works best for my body re Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window from Thursday, and it has made such a difference in how I look and feel already - although not important like body composition, lost 9.4 pounds in that brief period of time alone (albeit no doubt predominantly food and water weight). Definitely NO deterrence from it henceforth, and determined to have only a SINGLE "cheat" day a week, as I work on leaning down.

Supplements: Not a "supplement" per se, but I WILL be adding in UR Spray next week (when it arrives), as that "little bit extra".

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stress has been a dominant factor this week as my workload increased alongside study. It has been a struggle to train - and want to sometimes, motivation, although it should be high HIGH, a little down, influenced by internal and external factors. Lack of being in a schedule re wake, train, work, sleep, etc. again has had some effect - although re work, this is something I have only a small input of control in, and changes on a weekly basis - especially since my work has primarily dictated my sleeping patterns (i.e. working nights and not being able to fall asleep until 0430-0530 and then having to be up again by 0700-0730 for morning clients), but I am going to make it WORK from next week without fail. Most of my travel for the rest of the year has been decided and blocked out - all of which I am looking forward to, especially as some of it will give me a "break" (if I can allow myself to relax). My mind still NEVER turns off, but I am used to it, making sure that it is being PRODUCTIVE.

14. NO MORE ERROR!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

All You Can

Whether you think it, believe it, or know it, or not, YOU have the POWER to make a DIFFERENCE in this world! Yes, YOU! Every person you meet, every situation you find yourself in, every experience you go through, is all an OPPORTUNITY to make that difference. It might not be a big difference, but even a small difference IS a difference.

Look at everything with the eyes of your heart. Whether it is asked for or not, offer assistance when you see another struggling, allow yourself to be the shoulder that a bleeding heart weeps on, be honest when the truth can be blurry. EVERYTHING you say or do makes a difference to someone somewhere, even if you never know.

We are alive for a PURPOSE, and that purpose is to do EVERYthing possible in your lifetime to make as MUCH difference as you can to as MANY people as possible! When you embrace that calling, then you become more conscious of yourself, others, and your surroundings. You become aware of your IMPORTANCE in the world, knowing that no one else can ever replace the gift that you give to it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection:

15. Rosie, I feel you in the joints I have really been going too heavy for a couple months now and my elbows are not happy. I am pretty sure you will find that the UR-Spray is more than a "Little "Extra, let me know if you have any questions on application. Now I have something to work toward I'll push hard with you toward the goal
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Rosie, I feel you in the joints I have really been going too heavy for a couple months now and my elbows are not happy. I am pretty sure you will find that the UR-Spray is more than a "Little "Extra, let me know if you have any questions on application. Now I have something to work toward I'll push hard with you toward the goal
    It sucks, but I'm NOT going to STOP just because I have perpetual pain like that again - just hoping and praying that the way I am changing things will mean NO breaking! I hope so, David - the last time I added in an unknown element when I was preparing for something it did not turn out well and I ended up doing double-time the week before; although from what I have seen so far, the UR Spray should be a POSITIVE over the next few weeks. We'll both push each other - the next eight weeks is going to be crazy and it doesn't stop there - come October there are a LOT of changes going on, all for the better, but it's going to mean I have to be RIGHT ON EVERYTHING ALL OF THE TIME from NOW!!!

~Rosie~

17. Sounds like you are resolved to keep it together, hopefully the changes you are making will help. It is amazing sometimes what a tiny tweak or change to something can give amazing results. Hopefully that will be the case here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Good on you, Rosie! You're a fighter, a champion and an inspiration to us all to never give up

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like you are resolved to keep it together, hopefully the changes you are making will help. It is amazing sometimes what a tiny tweak or change to something can give amazing results. Hopefully that will be the case here.
    I am, Chris - it happens this year or it falls apart and I am determined to make it HAPPEN and be as it SHOULD be! It's been a LONG time coming and I will MAKE it WORK if it takes everything I have! Yes, it is amazing what a small change can make here and there - it truly is going to make all the difference, even though the changes that are happening are going to change my life forever [in a GOOD way, a way I WANT]...

Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Good on you, Rosie! You're a fighter, a champion and an inspiration to us all to never give up
    Thank you

~Rosie~

20. very nice tire picture Rosie shows lots of feminine muscle and cleavage-nice upper pecs youve got I see the two muscles cross striation near your collar bone
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

21. One thing I am learning is I can push my limits (injury wise) less and actually make better progress. By eliminating load using progressive training and remaining reasonable with volume I have done better than ever. Intensity always remains high though. It's not always raw, raw raw... go go go though.. sometimes it's stop, stop, stoop... think, think, think. It's all about improving the effort to gain ratio for me now... Like I said intensity stays high but now I can get more from what I do. My joints haven't felt this good in 10 years.

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very nice tire picture Rosie shows lots of feminine muscle and cleavage-nice upper pecs youve got I see the two muscles cross striation near your collar bone
    Thanks John - aiming to get back to that leanness (have more muscle in delts and arms this time though)!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    One thing I am learning is I can push my limits (injury wise) less and actually make better progress. By eliminating load using progressive training and remaining reasonable with volume I have done better than ever. Intensity always remains high though. It's not always raw, raw raw... go go go though.. sometimes it's stop, stop, stoop... think, think, think. It's all about improving the effort to gain ratio for me now... Like I said intensity stays high but now I can get more from what I do. My joints haven't felt this good in 10 years.
    Intensity is always high - it HAS to be, and I haven't done any kind of "raw" training for a very long time now, Doug. I just have to adapt to my body - as we do if we want to keep going.

~Rosie~

23. Doing MY Thing!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your Work...

When you stop paying attention to what everyone else is doing and focus on what YOU are supposed to be doing, the world becomes a much simpler place. It also means that as you do what YOU must do, you need to trust that everyone else is doing THEIR part.

When you focus on what you need to be doing instead of devoting your energies everywhere else, you can create something much BETTER, because your concentration is completely on YOUR task. You can ensure that what YOU do is done as well as it possibly can.

When you fill your role to the best of your ability others NOTICE, drawn to the passion emanating from you, something that they might not be able to explain, but which could change them in ways no one could ever predict. Your actions, though silent, speak as loud, if not LOUDER, than any words you might say, and sometimes those actions are exactly the words that another NEEDS to hear.

When your work draws others to you and makes an IMPACT on them, that impact spreads, like ripples in a pond, no matter how small the ripple or how small the pond. You make a DIFFERENCE, whether you know it or not, and you want that difference to be a POSITIVE one, so stay focused on YOUR purpose and just let everything else happen as it will and does.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection:

24. Intensity is always high - it HAS to be, and I haven't done any kind of "raw" training for a very long time now, Doug. I just have to adapt to my body - as we do if we want to keep going.

~Rosie~[/QUOTE]

Yah basically what I have had to do and it works well...
  25. Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter :: August 2012

THE MOTIVATION EDITION

The Olympics are the pinnacle event of any athlete's sporting career...even such elite athletes have times when their motivation drops, when they might wonder what they are doing everything they do for, when they need to rejuvenate and refocus themselves, inspired and remotivated to press on as hard as ever.

This month in the 'Training' section, I have given several tips on what to do to maintain motivation, refocus it if it is waning, or find it if it has been lost.

In this month's 'Nutrition' section, I have posted the recipe that appeared in the July 2012 issue (also in the upcoming August issue) of FitnessX Magazine.

Check out this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12