The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 34 of 44 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    This whole thread is damn inspirational..I too have seen my share of ups and downs in life, but I know that everything happens for a reason, and has truly made me appreciate those I love, and love me. Life might throw u some challenges at times, but its what we do to overcome these challenges and grow stronger which matters
    Thank you...Your words speak truth indeed...

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Got to do this for ME

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your Own Hero

A hero can be defined by many things. The world has many heroes - they are not always the people in the limelight, those winning the accolades for great deeds, nor the famous and notorious; but more often than not they are the ones you never see or hear of, the unsung greats who do it for nothing more than simply because they can and want to help another in their time of need or trouble.

As Christo Parkeeves said, “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” The Flowers of War trailer states that, “In extraordinary times ordinary people become heroes.”

Sometimes life leaves us with no other option but to step up to the plate and be the hero that is needed, to stand up for ourselves, to right the wrongs, to see that our justice is done, to be our OWN hero.

Are you waiting for someone ELSE to “save” you? Or are you prepared to dig deep within you for the strength, the determination, the perseverance, and passion to rise up and do what you know is RIGHT? Are YOU willing to step up to the challenge, into the shoes that you’ve perhaps thought yourself unworthy of wearing?

Because let me tell you right now, you ARE worthy. If you have something in the recesses of your soul that cries every time you see an injustice, when you are on your knees and have nothing left, when you are backed into a corner and see no way out, and that something comes strongly to the fore, then you ARE worthy. You have something inside you that will not close its eyes to what is going on and you HAVE to ACT to make it better. THAT is the heart of a hero.

Look WITHIN. Don’t rely on others - rely on YOURSELF to do what needs to be done, to pull yourself out of the black hole you might find yourself in, inch by bleeding inch, step by painful step. Allow the journey to teach you, mould you into something BETTER than what you are. Find strength you never knew you had, courage you have never used, and fight back with everything you’ve got, because this is YOUR life, YOUR war, YOUR battle, YOUR fight.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Thursday

Session 1

Run 2 miles

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Weights (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on box, reaching DB down 6 inches) 3 x 10
    2. Single-Arm DB Bent Over Rows 3 x 8 per arm
    3. Side-to-side DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 3 x 10
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Alternate Single-Arm DB Raises 3 x 10 per side
    6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 8
    7. Reverse Flyes 3 x 10
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 100-103 rpm

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Another "late" awakening, but up in town to get a quick run in before heading to the gym to train a client, finishing up my own training afterwards.

Energy: A little better than it has been.

Joints: My left hip has also been bothering me the last few days - since I lay on my left side on the couch - especially when I am skipping and running. Left wrist was strapped up again during training and afterwards.

Quality of Training: Run was not the best - the same time for a mile less than I would normally do, my body just one huge ache and NOT wanting to move, feeling it in my lower legs...Resistance training took me some time to get into, nauseous from the start, but pushing through. Was supposed to be my Full-Body day, but after quadset B the nausea was so bad that I stopped the weights and went to the recline bike, getting that done and out of the way. Planned on finishing up the other half of mu weights in the evening, but come evening, just decided to do it on Friday instead...

Supplements: I run out of Erase on Sunday (changes reflected in post #1).

Other Notes: Went back through my Training Journal [as I was stretching]. I have not had a week off training since I started back 10 January - which is good, but not good at the same time. HALF of those weeks I was doing 2-a-day training - whether my second session was cardio, weights, or a mix of both. The last time I had an "easy" week was 12 weeks ago - the week before my photoshoots in Florida, with only five days of training (instead of six), still doing weights on three of those days. So yes, my body may be telling me that it needs a break - if only doing 5-6 days of training, with 2-3 days of weights - I canNOT afford to have any LESS time "off" re my body, but at the same time I can't just expect it to keep going and going, because it is suffering badly right now and I have to at least LISTEN to it. I also need to UNDO the damage I have done over the last 6.5 weeks and turn this elephant back into a gazelle again [for my well-being as well as for upcoming photoshoots] - that's going to require INTENSITY and TIME, back to 2-a-day training the way I was through March and April. My body NEEDS to HANDLE - I will MAKE it. Lord, please give me Strength!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Resistance training took me some time to get into, nauseous from the start, but pushing through. Was supposed to be my Full-Body day, but after quadset B the nausea was so bad that I stopped the weights and went to the recline bike, getting that done and out of the way.
    Any idea what typically causes this for you? I ask because 3 days this week, I have felt nausea during my workouts and one of the days in particular it extended a few hours beyond completion. However, I have not changed my supplementation, workouts, etc.; nor has it been any hotter / more humid than previous weeks.

Thanks Rosie, as usual you are an inspiration.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Any idea what typically causes this for you? I ask because 3 days this week, I have felt nausea during my workouts and one of the days in particular it extended a few hours beyond completion. However, I have not changed my supplementation, workouts, etc.; nor has it been any hotter / more humid than previous weeks.

Thanks Rosie, as usual you are an inspiration.
    Yes, I do (if there are issues with my body, 99% of the time I know what is or has caused it), and it is going to be different for me than it is for you. Re you it could possibly be the heat, sometimes if you eat pre-training, have not had enough water, etc.

~Rosie~

5. Light up the stars...All that you are...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Believe

Believe in yourself and the dreams in your heart. Believe in yourself and the goals you want to see manifest. Believe in yourself and the things you want to come true. Believe in yourself and stay true to yourself in everything you say and do.

Believe with all your heart that if it truly is important to you, then NOTHING will stop you from attaining it. Nothing will stand in your way or say “no, you cannot do that”, and if it does, you will knock it flying, because you have so much faith that you are flying on the wings of hope, and hope is so very powerful.

Believe in yourself and what you truly want and know that ANYthing can be made possible, become possible, BE possible. Dare to dream OUTside the realm of what is “possible”. Let nothing tell you that is it not, and if they do, do NOT accept it, for truth is what is and not one’s opinion.

Believe in the heavens and the stars that light them and that you can REACH those heavens if you truly strive to touch the stars and be AMONG them. Do NOT limit yourself to what SEEMS possible or conventional and doable by man, but live by the dreams in your heart and ALWAYS BELIEVE.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Friday

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 3 min @ 4.41 min/km
    b. 2 x 20 sec effort @ 3.75 min/km / 10 sec rest
    c. 2 x 20 sec effort @ 3.57 min.km / 10 sec rest
    d. 2 x 20 sec effort @ 3.41 min.km / 10 sec rest
    e. 2 x 20 sec effort @ 3.26 min.km / 10 sec rest
    f. 3 min @ 4.41 min/km

Weights (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. EZ-Bar Biceo Curls 3 x 21s
    2. DB French Press 3 x 8
    3. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 20
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 3 x 10
    6. Reverse Curls (on floor) 3 x 10
    7. Pikes (on floor) 3 x 15
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 10 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 100-103 rpm

Stretch 10 min

OTHER NOTES

Energy: Just feel exhausted and want to sleep - hopefully I will get an hour's catnap before work tonight.

Joints: Left hip is being a huge issue - going to be interesting at work tonight. Left shoulder is also feeling it. And left wrist.

Quality of Training: Back to the treadmill, yes (figured out which shoes will let me "get away" with using it) - increased speed every two efforts, just to make sure I WORKED. Slick and wet afterwards, dripping more as I got into the weights. Pain in right wrist from the start, my shoulders, left especially joining in the squawking of my body's protest at me. Stretched a little before doing post-weights cardio, finishing off when got back home.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not been the best of weeks, but it's not over yet, and there is ALWAYS something in my day - SOMEONE - to make me SMILE, so thank God for small blessings.

•   

6. Thanks Rosie, come to think of it, I typically train fasted, but due to work this week I have had to train in the afternoon instead of morning...so its probably that. I hope things energy/jointwise improve for you - just keep smiling, as it is a brilliant one.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Rosie, come to think of it, I typically train fasted, but due to work this week I have had to train in the afternoon instead of morning...so its probably that. I hope things energy/jointwise improve for you - just keep smiling, as it is a brilliant one.
    No worries I do too, although it's not very likely at this point. You can always find a smile somewhere.

~Rosie~

8. This thread always gives me a smile, and reminds me to focus on the positives!

9. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    This thread always gives me a smile, and reminds me to focus on the positives!

10. Good morning Rosie! Whatcha got planned for today?
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Good morning Rosie! Whatcha got planned for today?
    Afternoon, LOL (laptop has been playing up) - just errands and then off to work in ~10 minutes (so today's update will be done tomorrow, since I probably won't be done until early hours of the morning). Hope your weekend is going well!

~Rosie~

12. Just stopping to say hello! Happy Sunday all! Hope you're feeling well Rosie! I decided against the jaw surgery. Sometimes the risk outweighs the benefit & that's the case here
    Pushing forward with a smile & will baby myself as needed!
    Can't wait to catch up on the thread
    God bless you all!

13. Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Just stopping to say hello! Happy Sunday all! Hope you're feeling well Rosie! I decided against the jaw surgery. Sometimes the risk outweighs the benefit & that's the case here
    Pushing forward with a smile & will baby myself as needed!
    Can't wait to catch up on the thread
    God bless you all!
    Afternoon, Amy I feel like crap, but that's ok - going to go back to bed for a bit and get up later and do another all-nighter.

As long as you do what's best for you, when you do, you will find the strength to push through whatever you have to endure or must do.

Have a Blessed Sunday as well, and I will update later, guys

~Rosie~

14. Choices & Changes

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Who I Am Today

Do we really know a person? Can we ever really know OURSELVES? For we are ever changing, the events and circumstances we find ourselves in, the struggles we battle through, the mountains we climb to the top, the people we find ourselves in the company of, creating an environment for change.

And yet, even as we change, no matter how subtly, we never lose the essence of ourselves, of what makes us truly unique and US. We evolve, taking some of the old into the new, discarding what we do not need and embracing that which can only be beneficial to our well-being, seeking to heal the wounds of yesterday with the hope of tomorrow and the joy of the present.

Everything we have ever experienced is a part of who we are. Every choice we have ever made has led us to this place. Everything we have ever held inside is a part of us. As humans we are multi-faceted, beautiful in our complexity, wondrous in our individuality. Just because it is not seen does not mean that it is not THERE.

I am BETTER than I was yesterday. I have learnt from my yesterdays and are growing into my tomorrows as I experience my present. I am BECOMING. A never-ending process of being tempered by the fires of life, so that at the end of everything I can look back and see how FAR I have come, every choice, every decision, having moulded this rough stone into a sparkling jewel, so translucent that light can shine through it, the light within reaching out into the darkness to touch and shine through the hearts of other jewels that have been just as tempered into beauty.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Sunday

Day OFF

Sleep: All over the place.

Energy: Was still exhausted when went to work yesterday, but "woke up" during my shift, and afterwards, not going to bed until close to 0500 this morning, waking on and off, having no energy on "final" waking.

Joints: Left wrist was feeling it yesterday.

Quality of Training: 3-mile run yesterday was ok, but feeling it in my lower legs - definitely got to lose all the additional body mass.

Body Composition: Now at 10% bodyfat - the second time I have been above 9.5% bodyfat in 1.5-2 years, so not pleased, very ashamed of and disappointed in myself. Feeling it and seeing it. Anything over ~8.3% bodyfat and my body doesn't feel like my own, so have to get it back down to STAY down ASAP. Getting back into a routine will be a start.

OTHER NOTES

Muscle-Base

Another of my very first articles has now been published on Muscle-Base - read it here.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Who I Am Today

Do we really know a person? Can we ever really know OURSELVES? For we are ever changing, the events and circumstances we find ourselves in, the struggles we battle through, the mountains we climb to the top, the people we find ourselves in the company of, creating an environment for change.

And yet, even as we change, no matter how subtly, we never lose the essence of ourselves, of what makes us truly unique and US. We evolve, taking some of the old into the new, discarding what we do not need and embracing that which can only be beneficial to our well-being, seeking to heal the wounds of yesterday with the hope of tomorrow and the joy of the present.

Everything we have ever experienced is a part of who we are. Every choice we have ever made has led us to this place. Everything we have ever held inside is a part of us. As humans we are multi-faceted, beautiful in our complexity, wondrous in our individuality. Just because it is not seen does not mean that it is not THERE.

I am BETTER than I was yesterday. I have learnt from my yesterdays and are growing into my tomorrows as I experience my present. I am BECOMING. A never-ending process of being tempered by the fires of life, so that at the end of everything I can look back and see how FAR I have come, every choice, every decision, having moulded this rough stone into a sparkling jewel, so translucent that light can shine through it, the light within reaching out into the darkness to touch and shine through the hearts of other jewels that have been just as tempered into beauty.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Saturday

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Sunday

Day OFF

Sleep: All over the place.

Energy: Was still exhausted when went to work yesterday, but "woke up" during my shift, and afterwards, not going to bed until close to 0500 this morning, waking on and off, having no energy on "final" waking.

Joints: Left wrist was feeling it yesterday.

Quality of Training: 3-mile run yesterday was ok, but feeling it in my lower legs - definitely got to lose all the additional body mass.

Body Composition: Now at 10% bodyfat - the second time I have been above 9.5% bodyfat in 1.5-2 years, so not pleased, very ashamed of and disappointed in myself. Feeling it and seeing it. Anything over ~8.3% bodyfat and my body doesn't feel like my own, so have to get it back down to STAY down ASAP. Getting back into a routine will be a start.

OTHER NOTES

Muscle-Base

Another of my very first articles has now been published on Muscle-Base - read it here.

Inspirational, Rosie. It is people like you who make the rest of us take a step back and think about who we are and what makes us all special...thankyou for brightening my day!

16. Sign me up for the Chronicles of Rosie!

I remember back in 2008/2009 when you first joined the board. I can't believe just how far you have gotten. You are an inspiration to many!

I'll be keenly following your journey. I see you incorporating a lot of HIIT, and I am just starting to branch into that while on my Ultimate Diet 2.0 (Lyle McDonald). Look forward to learning more from you.

17. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Inspirational, Rosie. It is people like you who make the rest of us take a step back and think about who we are and what makes us all special...thankyou for brightening my day!
    Thank you for your kind words Hope your day is a GREAT one!

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Sign me up for the Chronicles of Rosie!

I remember back in 2008/2009 when you first joined the board. I can't believe just how far you have gotten. You are an inspiration to many!

I'll be keenly following your journey. I see you incorporating a lot of HIIT, and I am just starting to branch into that while on my Ultimate Diet 2.0 (Lyle McDonald). Look forward to learning more from you.
    Yes, I joined March 2008 - it HAS been a while. Like I noted in post #1, a lot of things have changed since then - as I've gotten older, most of the changes happening predominantly in the last six months [physically - to a year].

I definitely incorporate a lot of things in my training - limited to nothing, aside from work for Legs (and have been doing HIIT since well before I joined AM). Just remember whenever you look over anything training, nutrition, or supplement-related in my journal/log that it is specific to ME and I rarely recommend what I do for anyone else.

~Rosie~

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yes, I joined March 2008 - it HAS been a while. Like I noted in post #1, a lot of things have changed since then - as I've gotten older, most of the changes happening predominantly in the last six months [physically - to a year].
    this happens every year when you dedicate yourself doing what it takes to get your goals, so far for me and Im 31, my body has gotten progressively better.

keep on rocking Rosie Posie
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    this happens every year when you dedicate yourself doing what it takes to get your goals, so far for me and Im 31, my body has gotten progressively better.

keep on rocking Rosie Posie
    It does indeed, John. As I mention in my "Bio", "It's about being BETTER than I was yesterday. Having a vision and not being afraid to take the risks required to make it a reality. Knowing what I want and no matter what happens, persevering, never "settling", not making excuses but pushing forward, holding nothing back, forever testing myself, challenging the "impossible", finding a way to MAKE it happen! NEVER stop striving to be the BEST that you can be! Think like a Champion! Train like a Warrior! Live with a Purpose!" And I don't just mean get physically better - although, as we get older, we SHOULD be better, because the advantage of muscle maturity over those who are younger or started later - but emotionally, mentally, psychologically, so that we become better OVERALL.

~Rosie~

20. I Promise Myself...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Purpose of Life

Life is for LIVING. Not surviving, but LIVING. And living is experiencing as much as possible, ALWAYS seeking to ENHANCE your life by trying new things, learning new things, growing INTO yourself as you become BETTER with each day. It’s about EXPLORING your world with the eagerness of a child, OPEN to new possibilities, new experiences, CHANGE. It’s embracing the new and letting go of the old when it is time to move on. It is keeping your heart and soul OPEN to receive the Blessings the universe has to offer and wants you to experience. It’s about taking everything to the NEXT level, never be satisfied with being satisfied, but always wanting to strive FURTHER, achieve more, evolving physically, mentally, psychologically, and emotionally into the person that you were always MEANT to be.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Energy: None. If I slow down, sit down, or lie down, it has not been long until I pass out, and I slept for ~4 hours this afternoon, after going to bed early and sleeping right through to a "sleep-in" time for me this morning before my first client. NOT looking good at all.

Joints: Both my shoulders are extremely painful - just demonstrating a few exercises to clients today using 5-10-pound dumbbells had me almost dropping them in pain, and that is NOT a good sign. It's been 27 weeks since my shoulders have had a decent break and I cannot afford to take one right now - not sure if I can afford NOT to, either.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not the best right now, but I will work it out - I always do. It may not appear as if I have had any issues over the last couple of months, but those close to me know I have been struggling in a huge way with several things. Only one of which is if only it had only been three DAYS instead of the SEVEN WEEKS that it's been since my birthday of being "bad" I would be ok - "if"; such a sad word and nothing I can do about it now but move on and do the best with the NOW. Only positive is that I have more muscle in my shoulders and arms as a result of all the bad - bad thing is pretty much everything else, from the fat gained and additional mass (some muscle) in my lower body and being in a state of perpetual discomfort and hatred of my body. But, all that is going to change again - and STAY changed, for my HEALTH! This time, I PROMISE myself!

21. Upping the Intensity

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Can't Ignore You

Accept who you ARE. Embrace what you are BECOMING. ALWAYS strive to reach the stars. Do your BEST in everything.

When you do what you love, you do it with determined passion and enthusiasm, and it SHOWS. You GLOW, and when your light glows, you draw others to you.

You CAN be good at something you have no passion for, but that will also show in time - if it does not to begin with - so be sure to put your effort where it will bring not just joy to others, but to YOU.

Hone your skills to PERFECTION. Become an EXPERT. When you do what you love with a passion and you EXCEL at it, people can’t HELP but notice. When others notice, the world can start to OPEN up for you, new POSSIBILITIES you might never have imagined before spread before you. And when that happens, you can affect MORE people, make more DIFFERENCE and create more CHANGE, bless MORE, a true gift indeed.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.72 min/km
    c. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 8
    2. Reverse Flyes 4 x 12
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. BB Military Press 4 x 8
    5. DB Arnold Press 4 x 12
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 8
    8. Alternate Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlift (on bench, reach DB down ~6 inches) 4 x 8
    11. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (BB to touch floor) 4 x 12
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Passed out yesterday afternoon for several hours and went to bed early hours of morning, to sleep for ~8 hours.

Energy: My body is so fatigued - I have not slept like this since I used G8 (and that was because of the supplement - this is not because of any supplement!) - and everything is feeling it. I have to be careful not to sit or lie down and close my eyes, or I could fall asleep!

Joints: My body is falling apart!

Quality of Training: HIIT on the treadmill again - watching my lower legs and knees, and everything was ok...Changed up my resistance session today, because my shoulders ARE in so MUCH pain, doing trisets instead of supersets re the "same area" of the deltoid being targeted, making it more INTENSE for the time lifted, but also not as "drawn out", if that makes sense. There was no mistaking that I was in pain - there were literally tears in my eyes at one point, and I was so light-headed that between trisets I had to hold onto the squat rack to keep balance. Shoulders SCREAMING afterwards, but I'd rather they scream than give out. Middle back was in a lot of pain during the Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts, and had to "twist it back into place" after each set. Favouring left hip during skipping as well. Left wrist strapped up from the start because of the pain it was in..Finished off with the recline bike at a sedate pace...No pm cardio - going to get enough of that running around work tonight...

Muscle & Strength: Steve has just published Breaking the Myth: Increasing Testosterone In Females = Muscle Accretion, Strength Gains, And Fat Loss - read it here.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    It's been 27 weeks my shoulders have had a decent break and I cannot afford to take one right now - not sure if I caafford NOT to, either.
    This has me very concerned for you
    Recoverbro

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Can't Ignore You

Accept who you ARE. Embrace what you are BECOMING. ALWAYS strive to reach the stars. Do your BEST in everything.

When you do what you love, you do it with determined passion and enthusiasm, and it SHOWS. You GLOW, and when your light glows, you draw others to you.

You CAN be good at something you have no passion for, but that will also show in time - if it does not to begin with - so be sure to put your effort where it will bring not just joy to others, but to YOU.

Hone your skills to PERFECTION. Become an EXPERT. When you do what you love with a passion and you EXCEL at it, people can't HELP but notice. When others notice, the world can start to OPEN up for you, new POSSIBILITIES you might never have imagined before spread before you. And when that happens, you can affect MORE people, make more DIFFERENCE and create more CHANGE, bless MORE, a true gift indeed.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest @ 3.72 min/km
    c. 2 min @ 4.41 min/km

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 8
    2. Reverse Flyes 4 x 12
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. BB Military Press 4 x 8
    5. DB Arnold Press 4 x 12
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 8
    8. Alternate Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlift (on bench, reach DB down ~6 inches) 4 x 8
    11. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (BB to touch floor) 4 x 12
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Passed out yesterday afternoon for several hours and went to bed early hours of morning, to sleep for ~8 hours.

Energy: My body is so fatigued - I have not slept like this since I used G8 (and that was because of the supplement - this is not because of any supplement!) - and everything is feeling it. I have to be careful not to sit or lie down and close my eyes, or I could fall asleep!

Joints: My body is falling apart!

Quality of Training: HIIT on the treadmill again - watching my lower legs and knees, and everything was ok...Changed up my resistance session today, because my shoulders ARE in so MUCH pain, doing trisets instead of supersets re the "same area" of the deltoid being targeted, making it more INTENSE for the time lifted, but also not as "drawn out", if that makes sense. There was no mistaking that I was in pain - there were literally tears in my eyes at one point, and I was so light-headed that between trisets I had to hold onto the squat rack to keep balance. Shoulders SCREAMING afterwards, but I'd rather they scream than give out. Middle back was in a lot of pain during the Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts, and had to "twist it back into place" after each set. Favouring left hip during skipping as well. Left wrist strapped up from the start because of the pain it was in..Finished off with the recline bike at a sedate pace...No pm cardio - going to get enough of that running around work tonight...

Muscle & Strength: Steve has just published Breaking the Myth: Increasing Testosterone In Females = Muscle Accretion, Strength Gains, And Fat Loss - read it here.
    Another inspirational thread...so important to stay true to who u are ...hope ur ok, Rosie!

24. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    This has me very concerned for you
    I'll manage somehow, Tony - I always do. Just got to pray like hell my body manages as well!

Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Another inspirational thread...so important to stay true to who u are ...hope ur ok, Rosie!
    Yes, it is very important to stay true to who you are and just be you. I'm always "fine"/ok [even if I'm not] - it's always expected and the world doesn't want to know anything else.

~Rosie~

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I'll manage somehow, Tony - I always do. Just got to pray like hell my body manages as well!

Yes, it is very important to stay true to who you are and just be you. I'm always "fine"/ok [even if I'm not] - it's always expected and the world doesn't want to know anything else.

~Rosie~
    That is the part that concerns me. Your response to pain seems to be "suck it up and move on" neglecting the fact that it can also be your bodies warning that something is wrong. We all know that any pain you have in your body is not because you ar "out of shape". that is obviously not true. This seems to be beyond just you pushing the limits and you may be risking more damage. I know you know this already, not sure if I just feel obligated to say it or if you need to have some one bring it to you, but there it is! Also, the more personal and vulnerable thouights and feelings you have at times shared here makes my respect for you even deeper and is in no way a sign of weakness (again, not assuming you thought that.) Forget what the world expects, do what ya gotta do for you!
    Recoverbro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12