The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 34 of 37 First ... 293233343536 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

EVERYONE HAS A STORY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

EVERYONE HAS A STORY

You have a story. I have a story. EVERYone has a story. A story about life; an event; a period; a moment; a truth; something significant that changed, whether it be in an instant or over time. Everyone has a beginning, middle, and end; some are just starting, whilst others are nearing the finish line.

What you see is NOT reality; it is not what WAS or what CAN be or what WILL be. It simply is what is right NOW, and “right now” can change in an instant. You canNOT look at a person and know what they have been through, where they have come from; you canNOT assume that just because someone LOOKS fit and healthy that they have ALWAYS been fit and healthy, or even that they ARE fit and healthy, because what one LOOKS like is no indicator of what they truly are INSIDE. Sure, looks may help reflect the lifestyle a person leads, even in fitness, but it does not mean that they ARE fit and healthy.

So before you are quick to have an IMPRESSION of someone you know NOTHING about, take the time to GET to know them. Ask them who they are and where they have been, and even more importantly, WHERE they are going and what they are taking from their experience. Where one has been gives you an understanding of where they are at now, and can help motivate not just them, but YOU as well, FORWARD.

You might be surprised to learn that the trainer who looks like a fitness model was once the “fat kid” at school, tormented until they reached a breaking point and turned their life around. Or that the woman who trains like someone possessed lives in constant physical pain every day, pushing through the pain because she knows the end result is worth enduring more pain. Or that the most motivating person you know projects positivity to hide the pain they feel inside, because they know that if they cannot help themselves at least they can inspire others to do great things.

What would you do if you KNEW these things? Would it change your PERSPECTIVE? Would it improve your AWARENESS? Would it make a DIFFERENCE?

EVERYONE has a story and you never know unless you ASK or they SHARE. You never know the impact YOUR story could have on another’s life, the difference knowing what you have been through and struggle with could have on someone you do not even know. So do not be afraid to let others know where you have been and what you have overcome to be where you are today.

It’s about COMMUNITY, making a DIFFERENCE, being there to HELP others create a BETTER life. SHARE TO INSPIRE!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

PAST AND FUTURE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

PAST AND FUTURE

Yes, you have a past – we all do, and whether it was not the most stellar, was completely memorable, or was noteworthy doesn’t make it any less real or special. Your past is where you have come FROM and does not indicate where you are GOING; it does not control who and what you BECOME – that is all on YOU. YOU determine your future; you determine what events you set in motion to eventuate or come to fruition at a later date – the ACCOUNTABILITY lies with YOU.

Your past tells the story of where you have BEEN, of the strength and power of your convictions and beliefs, highlighting the path that has moulded you to this point – for some it’s extreme; for others it is simply waking up to realize what life is truly about; for others it is about testing themselves and pushing boundaries. For you to be where you are right now, you should have a sense of PRIDE that you have OVERCOME your past, not allowing it to determine your POTENTIAL and SUCCESS.

There is power in the past – IF we let it, for it is what has gone before and not what is to be. There is power in the present – in the POTENTIAL for the future, in the hope and faith in our hearts. There is power in the future – in the PROMISE of what lies ahead, the DIFFERENCE we can make, and even the successful should not be complacent, for the journey is not yet over, the path ahead unknown, to be determined, what we MAKE of it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

What a fantastic quote
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    What a fantastic quote
    It is!

~Rosie~

5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

WHEN MIRACLES HAPPEN

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

WHEN MIRACLES HAPPEN

You have to TRULY want something, but not JUST want it, BELIEVE that you CAN do it and then do EVERYTHING possible to MAKE it happen, for something to become REAL, YOUR reality instead of just a dream or a fantasy, a want or desire that you see only in your mind or heart. You have to TRULY be prepared to give and do EVERYTHING possible to make it come TRUE. You have to TRULY make the decision that you ARE going to PURSUE your heart no matter the cost and sacrifices that are going to be asked of you along the way. You have to TRULY be ENGAGED in the journey, hold yourself ACCOUNTABLE and accept ALL responsibility, to make the DIFFERENCE required, to equip yourself with the POWER you need to make it HAPPEN.

When you TRULY want it, BELIEVE you can, are PREPARED for what is to come, and are living FULLY in every MOMENT of the journey you have determined to set upon, you are READY to open a NEW chapter of your life, ready to embrace the NEW, ready to step OUT and into the wonders that are waiting for you, the MIRACLES that have been waiting for you to open your mind and heart and soul to RECEIVE, to be BLESSED beyond what you could ever imagine or wish for. When you are TRULY ENGAGED in the experience and are LIVING, miracles HAPPEN, and they happen to YOU.

All of life is a miracle and YOU are one in it, but your heart has to be OPEN to SEE it, and it can only be open when you TRULY BELIEVE and DECIDE to CREATE your OWN DESTINY.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

keep up the great work Rosie. Love the motivation, it keeps me in check, all those sayings and pictures
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

keep up the great work Rosie. Love the motivation, it keeps me in check, all those sayings and pictures
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Thanks, John End the week well, bud!

~Rosie~

9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

WHAT YOU WANT

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

WHAT YOU WANT

Sometimes we have a dream that we are hesitant to go after because we believe for whatever reason, whether we told it to ourselves or someone else did and we started believing that we do not deserve what we want. That is NOT true. You DO deserve your heart’s desire, the passionate dreams lying in your soul, for they were NOT placed there by accident, and you would not have them if there was no purpose to them or you could not fulfil them in your life and that of others.

IGNORE those who tell you “no”, who say you “can’t” or “shouldn’t”, who have no idea who you are or what you are capable of, those who have let their own dreams fall to the wayside and have no belief or hope left inside them. Instead surge FORWARD, strive on, keep fighting, ensure constant progression towards your goals and dreams, utilizing the power of positive thought and reinforcement, surrounding yourself with people who SUPPORT your ambitions and understand the journey you have embarked upon.

NEVER let anyone tell you that you do not deserve something. NEVER let anyone discourage you from going after your dreams. NEVER let anyone deter you from the destiny that your heart wants for you, especially if INSTINCT and everything in you is screaming out for the FULFILMENT of your dream.

You DO deserve what you want. You DO have the power to make your dreams REALITY. You CAN do this, so OWN it, get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF

Everyone feels the keen pain of loss, especially when it is one so very close to your heart, and whilst grief can overcome you to the point of breaking and wanting to disappear from the world, your spirit has a TREMENDOUS ABILITY to “come back” from tragedy.

Your spirit has an OVERWHELMING CAPACITY to love and forgive, so even if the one you love hurts you beyond imagining, the deep emotion you have for that person allow you to treasure the time that you had, instead of building fires of resentment and anger. The strength of your emotions for that individual could turn into something ugly, but your spirit is POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF, and you have the WILLPOWER TO MAINTAIN the beauty that was brought into your life, the gifts that were unexpectedly received in the joy of knowing them, even if they are gone from you in time and distance and perhaps life.

Never forget the POWER hidden deep inside you, the STRENGTH that rises to the surface when needed, the safeguards of your soul, to protect and keep you, but not from the experiences in life that will mould you into a better being, a “higher” you, an ultimate version of the best you possible. Without powerful emotions, having loved and lost, we would miss out on a painful experience yes, but also on the opportunity to OPEN up our life and our heart to another, even for the briefest of times, and know the WONDER OF EVERYTHING encompassed in the HOPE that such happiness can bring to a soul.

You are what you ALLOW yourself to become, with your emotions so very powerful in shaping your thoughts and controlling your actions, so be careful what you hold onto, and if loss is something you are dealing with, remember that the pain eventually seeps away, even if it takes a lifetime, but the BLESSINGS of that love NEVER disappear from you.

Be THANKFUL for everyone in your life who has TOUCHED your soul and left a little piece of themselves embedded in your heart, for they are the gems that make your life so very SPECIAL AND IRREPLACEABLE, for no one else ever did, can, or will have YOUR spirit and the ability that YOU have to make that DIFFERENCE to OTHERS.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Our Greatest Fear
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF

Everyone feels the keen pain of loss, especially when it is one so very close to your heart, and whilst grief can overcome you to the point of breaking and wanting to disappear from the world, your spirit has a TREMENDOUS ABILITY to “come back” from tragedy.

Your spirit has an OVERWHELMING CAPACITY to love and forgive, so even if the one you love hurts you beyond imagining, the deep emotion you have for that person allow you to treasure the time that you had, instead of building fires of resentment and anger. The strength of your emotions for that individual could turn into something ugly, but your spirit is POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF, and you have the WILLPOWER TO MAINTAIN the beauty that was brought into your life, the gifts that were unexpectedly received in the joy of knowing them, even if they are gone from you in time and distance and perhaps life.

Never forget the POWER hidden deep inside you, the STRENGTH that rises to the surface when needed, the safeguards of your soul, to protect and keep you, but not from the experiences in life that will mould you into a better being, a “higher” you, an ultimate version of the best you possible. Without powerful emotions, having loved and lost, we would miss out on a painful experience yes, but also on the opportunity to OPEN up our life and our heart to another, even for the briefest of times, and know the WONDER OF EVERYTHING encompassed in the HOPE that such happiness can bring to a soul.

You are what you ALLOW yourself to become, with your emotions so very powerful in shaping your thoughts and controlling your actions, so be careful what you hold onto, and if loss is something you are dealing with, remember that the pain eventually seeps away, even if it takes a lifetime, but the BLESSINGS of that love NEVER disappear from you.

Be THANKFUL for everyone in your life who has TOUCHED your soul and left a little piece of themselves embedded in your heart, for they are the gems that make your life so very SPECIAL AND IRREPLACEABLE, for no one else ever did, can, or will have YOUR spirit and the ability that YOU have to make that DIFFERENCE to OTHERS.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Im speechless Rosie!! very well said as always..
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Our Greatest Fear
    Is what? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im speechless Rosie!! very well said as always..
    Thank you, Chris As you can see, the majority of my Motivationals this year have taken on a more personal note, as I speak about what is on my heart and from my own experiences. Have a Great weekend, my friend!

~Rosie~

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Is what? ...
    It's a poem. Thought you might know it. http://www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/18961/337.html
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

YOUR 100%

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR 100%

Your 100% today is not the same as it was yesterday, nor is it the same as what it will be tomorrow. That’s ok. We change on a daily basis and what we are capable of, the intensity at which we are about to operate at, the effort that we are able to ask of our body, changes too. That does NOT mean that just because you cannot do what you did yesterday that you are NOT giving your 100% TODAY.

Life goes up and down and so do we. We have good days and bad days, days when we can take on the world and days where we only want to hide from the world, days where nothing can stop us and days where a single push could topple us over. We’re only human and it’s OK to be human.

As long as you enter each day with the attitude and determination to make that day as BEST as you can and give your 100%, then you will be ok. No matter what your 100% is on any given day, GIVE it, regardless of how you feel it is compared to time past or what you think it should be. As long as you give your 100% you are doing your best, and that is the mark of a CHAMPION.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Have actually NOT had a day OFF training since Sunday 2 September (after updating on 9 September I went and did Shoulders/Hamstrings later that night), since I was preparing for the Iron Asylum photoshoot Saturday 8 September and then the one for the World Physique Magazine Swimsuit issue Sunday 16 September. That said, this last week I have made an EASY/deload week, since I haven't had a week OFF training since I started back [after tearing my right rotator cuff/biceps' tendons] on Monday 10 January this year - although I DO consider this a week OFF, I still did two days of resistance training, albeit the first primarily TRX training re Shoulders/Hamstrings and the second as much bodyweight exercises as possible with some weights re Arms/Abs, for shorter than usual training times, no post-weights cardio, and only a run six days (tomorrow will be a complete day OFF ALL training). Because both my shoulders and wrists have been giving me issues over the last few weeks, I'm hoping that the time "off" will have helped them recover, and I know in times past in coming back from an "easy"/"week off" my progress has been faster. On Monday it will be back to my USUAL training, with Sundays my weekly scheduled day OFF.

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Sleeping patterns have been fairly consistent - getting up between 0300-0500 and going to bed between 1000-1300. If my body is feeling more exhausted, my "sleep-in" on a Saturday or Sunday may be 0600.

Mood: This has been up and down over the last couple of weeks due to several events and experiences, but fairly good for the most part, and I know that things can only get BETTER, even if some things are in "limbo" and are "unknown" right now.

Energy: My energy has been up and down. Feeling it wane and suddenly DROP like I'm "crashing" around 1300-1500 most days, and I've just felt like sleeping, but pushing through.

Body Composition: 8.4% bodyfat - I was 8.3% bodyfat 8 September and ~8.1% 16 September, so small fluctuations over the last couple of weeks. I'm ok at this body composition, although I notice the difference in muscle hardness from not having done resistance training this week. and have to MAINTAIN this or LOWER for myself. Deltoids and arms have the most muscle mass that they have ever had, looking the most defined and vascular that they ever had, despite the higher body composition, and even when my waist down has been affected by slight water retention, etc. from "bad" nutritional habits over the last week, they just looked BETTER after each "bad" eating.

Joints: Both shoulders and wrists have been hurting quite a lot of late - just yesterday, even standing doing nothing my right shoulder was throbbing with a sharp pain - so trying to minimize the pain and discomfort level. Have been strapping my wrists, especially since my left wrist has become a little weaker and causing a lot of pain during resistance training.

Quality of Training: See notes above under "Training".

Nutrition: This has been fairly normal - although for the last week or so been CRAVING chocolate and sushi like there's no other food in the world, which is a little odd.

Supplements: Ran out of AnaBeta 15 September and Recompadrol 18 September (both changes noted in post #1), as well as been without RecoverPRO since 14 September, so been with the bare basics of Alpha-T2, Erase, Shred Matrix, and Vitamin C for a bit. I have also not been using a preworkout since running out of Assault a couple of months ago, finding it ok, although noticing the difference it has made to my training. Because of my body I have become a little reliant on some supplements, almost like some people are reliant on their medication, and with a few specific products I definitely notice the difference - and it's not a good difference - in the way my body feels and operates when I do NOT have them.

Other Notes: Life has been busy, hectic, and stressful, but full of many moments of opportunity and wonder, memories being created that will last a lifetime. I'm growing more as I live, learning every single day, doing what I can to ensure constant progress and making what difference I can. The next few months have a lot of changes coming, but I am ready for it, welcoming them with acceptance and an open soul.

16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    It's a poem. Thought you might know it. http://www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/18961/337.html
    Yes, I do know it. It is a powerful and wonderful quote from Marianne WIlliamson

~Rosie~

17. Registered User

Is what? ...

Thank you, Chris As you can see, the majority of my Motivationals this year have taken on a more personal note, as I speak about what is on my heart and from my own experiences. Have a Great weekend, my friend!

~Rosie~
    Those are the best kind though, Rosie ..Im trying too!!!
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Those are the best kind though, Rosie ..Im trying too!!!
    We all do what we can, right!

~Rose~

19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

CHANGE IS A PROCESS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

CHANGE IS A PROCESS

Change does not happen overnight. It does not happen in an instant. It does not happen just because we want it to. Change happens when we decide to make a stand and ACT on that decision. It happens when we determine that we are no longer going to live our life the way we are. It happens when our hearts and minds are in agreement with each other. It happens when we are prepared to work HARD to MAKE it happen.

Change starts in the HEART. It has to start in the heart to become a conscious thought. When it becomes a conscious thought we are AWARE of the reasons behind our actions and can GUIDE them in the direction we WANT to go. When we ensure our actions are in line with the change we seek we start to make progress. We start to see change. We start to BECOME what we want to be.

Change is a PROCESS. The desire and the decision to change may take but a moment, but the actual change itself is gradual, like the budding of a flower, slowly opening up to reveal the beauty hidden inside, embracing the world and adding one more wonder to it.

Once the events are set in MOTION they cannot be stopped and that flower can and will continue to bloom even in the harshest conditions if it is nurtured in life and purpose, or it will bloom for a brief while and die. The same can be said of us, in that we will continue to grow as long as we have purpose and passion, as long as we strive to constantly evolve and become better, our hearts and our minds determining the change that will occur, but if not, we will wilt and lose our delight, our sparkle, our shine, and we do NOT want to let that happen.

CONSTANT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! CONSTANT MOVEMENT OF HEARTS AND MINDS AND ACTIONS! CONSTANT WORK GOING ON INSIDE US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

SOUL JOURNEY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

SOUL JOURNEY

Our lifetime is made up of many journeys. Journeys that make and break us, shape and mould us, past and present determining what we shall become in the future, the most important of all that of our soul, the path to spiritual enlightenment, the metamorphosis of our innermost core as we traverse the journeys of life. Each journey we take in the physical has spiritual ramifications and often affect us far more than what the world can see, turning our souls inside out, upside down, twisting and contorting it until we are not sure we will ever be able to recognize ourselves when we come out the other side of the purging fire.

Each journey we take and every person we cross paths with leaves a footprint on our soul, teaching us valuable lessons and to show us how significant we are in the fabric of the universe. Love and loss, success and tragedy, ecstasy and pain, are all tools of the world to touch us, to create the destiny of our souls, the tumultuous journey that will leave us tempered like the rarest and most beautiful of diamonds, born of the greatest pressure and heat, crushed beyond life itself and shining forth a brilliant light from an indomitable spirit.

With strength and purity of heart we will survive anything, our soul’s journey one that is never-ending, each step one step closer to becoming the highest being and ultimate version of us that we can aspire to.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

TRUE FRIENDS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

TRUE FRIENDS

That's what true friends are for: When one falls, the other reaches down to help them up. When one struggles, the other encourages them on. When one has an off day, the other motivates them along. When one loses their smile, the other is there to lend theirs.

They share the journey of life together with its ups and downs, highs and lows, joy and sadness, happiness and pain, love and loss, always there for one another, no matter what. That's what true friends do.

True friends are rare and if you have them, hold them close to your heart, as precious as gems that take a lifetime to find, for that's what they are. They help bring out our inner light, the sparkle in our eyes, the hope in our heart, the faith when we can't find it on our own.

I would rather a few true friends than many "friends" whose value in my life is meaningless, because I know what I am to someone else and what I have when I have another as such in my life.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I believe that as well... we are supposed to learn from one another and need to keep an open mind.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I believe that as well... we are supposed to learn from one another and need to keep an open mind.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes

~Rosie~

25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

Freedom – what does it mean? What does it allow? Is it something the world gives us that we give ourselves? To be free - is that the same as freedom or something else altogether? Can you have freedom but NOT be free? That is the question.

I believe you CAN. “Freedom” is something that you can be granted by others, but to be “free” is something we must do for our own soul. For what value has freedom if our soul is not free, a prisoner of our emotion, hiding away, twisted out of sight, when we feel like we cannot be ourselves truly as we are? What use is freedom when we are trapped inside our own mind, captured by fear of what might be if we give ourselves permission to be and open up to the world? What point is there in freedom if we are not FREE?

Only WE can free ourselves, our soul and heart and mind, casting aside crippling emotion and irrational fear. Only WE can give ourselves that peace and calm, the ability to face life with an indomitable spirit, ready to face anything, embrace any challenge, and not give in or run and hide. Only WE have the power to give ourselves the courage to be free and live a life in complete freedom.

What will it be? Will you unshackle yourself from the chains holding you back from living life as fully as you were intended to? Will you allow yourself hope and faith that in taking the first step you are putting yourself in the hands of one who only has your BEST interests at heart? Will you believe in YOURSELF and all that you are capable of, knowing that you are powerful and significant, realizing that only YOU can release that into the world?

WILL you? Will you allow yourself to be FREE to ENJOY the FREEDOM of YOUR LIFE?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

Freedom – what does it mean? What does it allow? Is it something the world gives us that we give ourselves? To be free - is that the same as freedom or something else altogether? Can you have freedom but NOT be free? That is the question.

I believe you CAN. “Freedom” is something that you can be granted by others, but to be “free” is something we must do for our own soul. For what value has freedom if our soul is not free, a prisoner of our emotion, hiding away, twisted out of sight, when we feel like we cannot be ourselves truly as we are? What use is freedom when we are trapped inside our own mind, captured by fear of what might be if we give ourselves permission to be and open up to the world? What point is there in freedom if we are not FREE?

Only WE can free ourselves, our soul and heart and mind, casting aside crippling emotion and irrational fear. Only WE can give ourselves that peace and calm, the ability to face life with an indomitable spirit, ready to face anything, embrace any challenge, and not give in or run and hide. Only WE have the power to give ourselves the courage to be free and live a life in complete freedom.

What will it be? Will you unshackle yourself from the chains holding you back from living life as fully as you were intended to? Will you allow yourself hope and faith that in taking the first step you are putting yourself in the hands of one who only has your BEST interests at heart? Will you believe in YOURSELF and all that you are capable of, knowing that you are powerful and significant, realizing that only YOU can release that into the world?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Another good quote, the mind can be a dangerous place, temptation, justification and rationalization, when in doubt listen to your heart, that's the part of you that knows what's right all along... trust your instincts
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Another good quote, the mind can be a dangerous place, temptation, justification and rationalization, when in doubt listen to your heart, that's the part of you that knows what's right all along... trust your instincts
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks, Doug When John posted this image, I was like "that's perfect for what I just wrote!" Hopefully people read the motivational itself as well and not just look at the image.

~Rosie~

29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

ONE STEP FORWARD

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

ONE STEP FORWARD

Each day is a NEW day. A new day to take another CHANCE. A new day to take ANOTHER step. Another step FORWARD in the direction of your dreams. Another step forward, no matter how small. For even the smallest of steps is PROGRESS towards the fulfilment of the ultimate achievement. The ultimate achievement of the ULTIMATE dream. Whatever that may be. For it is different to each and every individual. But no matter what, I canNOT be stopped. I cannot be stopped from TAKING that step. I cannot be stopped from reaching that one bit FURTHER. I cannot be stopped from STRIVING for “just one more”. I cannot be stopped from doing my BEST, even if my “best” on any given day is not as good as it has been in the past or will be in the future. I will have given my best, my all on that day, and that is what MATTERS. What matters is moving FORWARD. What matters is keeping the dream ALIVE. Keeping the dream alive in my HEART and the hearts of those I touch. For when I touch others, I make a DIFFERENCE. And when you make a difference, especially in a dream, you can CHANGE the world. ONE step at a time.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

"EASY"

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

"EASY"

You say I make it look so easy, that it’s easy for me, but how do you know what it’s like for me? Stop judging and making assumptions based on what something APPEARS to be, because what you see is not always the truth you THINK it is.

It might LOOK like it’s easy for me to you, but what you DON’T see is the PAIN I feel with every movement, every second, choosing to IGNORE and work THROUGH it, instead of giving up because it hurts. What you don’t know about are the YEARS of pain, the daily living in pain so much that it has become ACCEPTED as “normal”, that “easy” is the furthest thing it is for me.

But you do NOT see that. How could you?

I’m not going to tell you I’m so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I’m not going to tell you I’m so exhausted that it’s taking all my energy and concentration just to stay standing. I’m not going to tell you the pain I’m in demonstrating something to you is enough to make me want to scream.

No, you just see me DO it and assume, creating an impression just as dangerous as an incorrect mindset. Unless you know, NEVER assume.

Live a day in my shoes and THEN tell me how “easy” it is. Live a day in my shoes and realize that I KNOW what it’s like to feel and be weak and helpless, but that I choose NOT to let it determine what I can and cannot do. Live a day in my shoes and UNDERSTAND that I am who I am because I CHOOSE NOT to allow my struggles to control me, that I FIGHT back, that I BELIEVE I CAN AND SO I DO, and that in the end the DOING makes it WORTH it.

I do it because I want YOU to see that it CAN be done, that YOU can do it too, that you ARE stronger than you think, that you DO have it in you to SUCCEED if you WANT to, that the struggle is WORTH it. I do it because I care, because I want to make a DIFFERENCE, because I want to lead by EXAMPLE, because I am who I am and this is what I DO. I FIGHT THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES AND SO CAN YOU!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12