The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 32 of 37 First ... 3031323334 ... Last
  1. The Warrior In Me

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Warrior In Me

There are many times this year when I have almost “given up”, said “fcuk it” and just disappeared into the world. Many times when I have wanted to throw everything away, hide from everyone and go where no one can ever find me. Many times when I have thought that what was coming at me was too much for my spirit to take after everything that had gone before. Many times when I have wondered if I walk alone and deserted in this world, faith the only thing to give me any comfort or knowing that it might turn out ok.

Something inside me was stronger than I thought. Something inside me didn’t want to disappear quite yet. Something inside me knew with a quiet confidence that I could handle whatever was happening. Something inside me accepted that even if I was destined to walk alone, I was strong enough and capable enough to do it.

I am still here. I am still FIGHTING. I am still giving it EVERYTHING I can. I still BELIEVE!

There are many things in this world that we do not or will not ever understand, but I have faith that no matter what happens, it can only force us to become BETTER than we are, to prepare us for what is to come, to make sure we are as strong as possible to prevail and succeed!

Remember that there is a Warrior in each of us. A Warrior who will NOT run, who ROARS at adversity, who revels in the challenges life throws at us, steadfast in the position they hold in the world.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “I try to run, but the warrior in me won't run away. I try to hide, but the soul inside of me want to stay. A million times or more I thought it was the end, but here I am still standing the lion roars again. Many trials and tribulations along the way. My faith is stronger than my fears!” - Avadean Lewis

TRAINING

Monday - HIIT Run + Shoulders/Hamstrings + Post-Weights Cardio

Tuesday - Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Wednesday - HIIT Run

Thursday - Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio

Friday - Shoulders/Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday - Run 3 miles

Sunday - Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Have not been going to bed between 2300-0000 this week, getting up at 0430 - has not taken me too long to fall asleep once in bed, and almost half an hour after waking to "wake up", but it has been good for me and nice to be back on schedule.

Energy: Energy has been ok until between 1400-1500, when it fades for a while, leaving me quite lightheaded and like I want to pass out, but worked through it.

Joints: Shoulders - both have been aching badly. Wrists - more left than right, but have tried to keep it "firm" in training and not strap it up. Left elbow has been causing a few issues. Left hip also niggling, although not as bad as it was the last couple of weeks.

Body Composition: 8.6% bodyfat - a loss of 0.3% bodyfat. And that is with ONE bad MEAL this week - last Saturday, actually, also creating a 12-hour feeding window on that day. So, just goes to show that "dieting" or "being good" for ME means LESS progress than if I eat "normally", but with the 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window, and I was even told that this morning, LOL - "your body doesn't work when you're dieting", so those who have read my interviews where a couple of actual meal examples are given, re quantity and in general the good given, is what gives me the BEST results. Not too pleased at the minimal progress, but with training not even at Maintenance and everything going on, I will take it - so long as I am where I want to be in 2-3 weeks.

Training: Back to training first thing in the morning before heading into work. Have been quite lightheaded during training, as well as nauseous EVERY session, particularly during weights, which is interesting the latter. Runs have also been on the slower side, but at least I am OUTside doing them again. Training has not QUITE been at Maintenance - since only done a few minutes of skipping instead of a 3-mile run on Tuesday and Thursday prior to going to the gym for resistance training, and evening runs either. So next week will be at Maintenance.

Supplements: Finished my tub of Assault last Sunday (updated in post #1), so been without that this week as well, which might have made some difference in my progress.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressful week, full on and at times a little overwhelming, but I settled into it reasonably well and was starting to find my stride towards the end of it, which is good. I'm also taking most of the weekend to allow myself to just chill out and relax, so that will help as well, especially heading into next week, which is going to be even busier, but nothing I can't handle. NOT giving up and giving it EVERYthing!

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Warrior In Me

There are many times this year when I have almost “given up”, said “fcuk it” and just disappeared into the world. Many times when I have wanted to throw everything away, hide from everyone and go where no one can ever find me. Many times when I have thought that what was coming at me was too much for my spirit to take after everything that had gone before. Many times when I have wondered if I walk alone and deserted in this world, faith the only thing to give me any comfort or knowing that it might turn out ok.

Something inside me was stronger than I thought. Something inside me didn’t want to disappear quite yet. Something inside me knew with a quiet confidence that I could handle whatever was happening. Something inside me accepted that even if I was destined to walk alone, I was strong enough and capable enough to do it.

I am still here. I am still FIGHTING. I am still giving it EVERYTHING I can. I still BELIEVE!

There are many things in this world that we do not or will not ever understand, but I have faith that no matter what happens, it can only force us to become BETTER than we are, to prepare us for what is to come, to make sure we are as strong as possible to prevail and succeed!

Remember that there is a Warrior in each of us. A Warrior who will NOT run, who ROARS at adversity, who revels in the challenges life throws at us, steadfast in the position they hold in the world.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “I try to run, but the warrior in me won't run away. I try to hide, but the soul inside of me want to stay. A million times or more I thought it was the end, but here I am still standing the lion roars again. Many trials and tribulations along the way. My faith is stronger than my fears!” - Avadean Lewis

TRAINING

Monday - HIIT Run + Shoulders/Hamstrings + Post-Weights Cardio

Tuesday - Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Wednesday - HIIT Run

Thursday - Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio

Friday - Shoulders/Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday - Run 3 miles

Sunday - Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Have not been going to bed between 2300-0000 this week, getting up at 0430 - has not taken me too long to fall asleep once in bed, and almost half an hour after waking to "wake up", but it has been good for me and nice to be back on schedule.

Energy: Energy has been ok until between 1400-1500, when it fades for a while, leaving me quite lightheaded and like I want to pass out, but worked through it.

Joints: Shoulders - both have been aching badly. Wrists - more left than right, but have tried to keep it "firm" in training and not strap it up. Left elbow has been causing a few issues. Left hip also niggling, although not as bad as it was the last couple of weeks.

Body Composition: 8.6% bodyfat - a loss of 0.3% bodyfat. And that is with ONE bad MEAL this week - last Saturday, actually, also creating a 12-hour feeding window on that day. So, just goes to show that "dieting" or "being good" for ME means LESS progress than if I eat "normally", but with the 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window, and I was even told that this morning, LOL - "your body doesn't work when you're dieting", so those who have read my interviews where a couple of actual meal examples are given, re quantity and in general the good given, is what gives me the BEST results. Not too pleased at the minimal progress, but with training not even at Maintenance and everything going on, I will take it - so long as I am where I want to be in 2-3 weeks.

Training: Back to training first thing in the morning before heading into work. Have been quite lightheaded during training, as well as nauseous EVERY session, particularly during weights, which is interesting the latter. Runs have also been on the slower side, but at least I am OUTside doing them again. Training has not QUITE been at Maintenance - since only done a few minutes of skipping instead of a 3-mile run on Tuesday and Thursday prior to going to the gym for resistance training, and evening runs either. So next week will be at Maintenance.

Supplements: Finished my tub of Assault last Sunday (updated in post #1), so been without that this week as well, which might have made some difference in my progress.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressful week, full on and at times a little overwhelming, but I settled into it reasonably well and was starting to find my stride towards the end of it, which is good. I'm also taking most of the weekend to allow myself to just chill out and relax, so that will help as well, especially heading into next week, which is going to be even busier, but nothing I can't handle. NOT giving up and giving it EVERYthing!
    Thank you for ur continual inspiration and motivation to never give up, Rosie!
    •   

3. So amazing Rosie!! How is the spray treating you?

4. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Thank you for ur continual inspiration and motivation to never give up, Rosie!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Papihustler33 View Post
    So amazing Rosie!! How is the spray treating you?
    Fine.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Those You Love

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Those You Love

Sometimes people come into your life. It may take only a minute or it might be days, even months, but suddenly something changes and from that moment on you cannot imagine your life withOUT them. You do not want to see a future without them in it. When you look back before them, you see the spark missing from lack of their presence.

They add a depth of richness to your life you never had before. Maybe they gave you something - safety, security, a sense of belonging, finally fitting with another. Maybe they awoke things inside of you that you never knew existed - desires, emotions, feelings, dreams. Maybe they helped you find something - courage, hope, strength, faith thought lost. Maybe they made you believe in something - happiness, love, miracles, the future and the possibilities it holds.

When you realize it, you want to hold onto them as tight as possible, let them know what they mean to you. Life is unpredictable, precious, and can be so very short. You never know when those you love will be taken from you or you snatched from their embrace, so never let a day go by when you do not let them know how you feel and what they mean to you, because that day could be the last you ever have.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Always remember to tell the person that you love the most that you love them. Life is too short in this day and age.” - Laria Corney

•   

6. What a gorgeous quote. And so true. Love is a precious gift.

7. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    What a gorgeous quote. And so true. Love is a precious gift.
    Yes - when Laria said that it hit home, very much, especially given everything I was going through at the time.

~Rosie~

8. Having Vision

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Having Vision

Having vision means having a dream, yet not only having a dream, but seeing what needs to be done for it to eventuate, and being willing to do whatever is necessary to make it happen.

Many people have dreams, but not all of them have the courage to see past the obstacles they will have to manoeuvre in the pursuit of that dream. They fail to see what those obstacles MEAN, seeing them only as roadblocks and not as opportunities. They fail to see God in everything that comes to pass and walk as blind men seeking something they know in not what direction it lies.

Many people have dreams, but not all of them have the courage to turn that dream INTO a vision, moving it from their heart into the hearts of multitudes. Not all of them have the FAITH to stay strong to that dream through whatever may pass. Not all of them have the PERSEVERANCE to see it through to fruition and fall short of the glory that might have been theirs, of the difference they might have made.

Having vision means not only having your own dreams, but seeing GOD’S hand in the midst of it. He would not give you a dream if He did not want you to DO something about it, if He was not going to be there with you every step of the way. God plants the seeds of vision inside our hearts for a PURPOSE. It’s up to YOU to DISCOVER that purpose and then MAKE IT HAPPEN.

When you know your purpose, you truly know your heart. When you know your purpose, you are truly prepared to make manifest your dream. When you know your purpose, your vision is clear. When you know your purpose, you are READY to START CHANGING LIVES.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Vision is the ability to see God's presence, to perceive God's power, to focus on God's plan in spite of the obstacles.” - Charles Swindoll

9. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Who I'm Becoming

I am not the person I was a year ago, nor several months ago, even a week ago or a day ago. Like life and time I am constantly evolving, changing as my soul experiences everything in an hourglass of passion and depression, hope and despair, love and loathing, progress and stagnation. Everything that I see, hear, taste, smell, and do has an impact no matter how small or big, whether I realize it or not, and affects how I ultimately perceive the world, myself, and my position in it.

Constant evolution suggests constant PROGRESS, BECOMING BETTER, leaving behind the shell of who I was, accepting and embracing and stepping into the new, the unknown future and all it holds for me. There is no fear of what is to come, for I have something far greater alongside all the weapons I need to take stance against anything and all who might come against me, knowing that He will ALWAYS have my back, that everything I go through has PURPOSE.

Is there pain? Yes. Is there sorrow? Yes. Is there darkness? Yes. But there is also joy and happiness and light, and it is THOSE things that my soul holds on for, the glimpse of them that hope has afforded me, the woman that I will be at the end of it all, who I am becoming for the one I am being created FOR. There can be no triumph without struggle, no strength without experiencing weakness, no life without the exchange of death, and I have struggled in and with my weakness, dying to be reborn into the life I was MEANT to live.

I am a different creature than I once was. I am changed in ways I never thought I would be. I see things I never thought I would see. I hold dreams I never thought I would ever care for. I have allowed the hard shell of the rock island that I was to be penetrated, a crumbling of the wall that once kept the world at bay and me safe inside, eroding as slowly I step into the light, trembling as I share my soul with the world I stayed aloof from for a lifetime, a shy emergence of a rare softness and vulnerability peeking out from the “machine”.

I am becoming something more than I ever imagined. I am becoming all that I was intended to be. Instead of heaviness there is lightness in my soul, a quiet calm even as there blows a maelstrom, because I know that I am growing into my destiny. I am growing into “my own”, a woman with complete confidence in herself and her abilities and place in the world, at peace with her heart and soul and the desires no longer hidden there. I know some don’t approve of my choices or like the path I have embarked on, but this is MY life, not theirs, and I LIKE who I’m becoming and I WELCOME it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Probably one of, if not my very favorite post of yours EVAH! Thanks for sharing that Rosie
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks, Doug

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Probably one of, if not my very favorite post of yours EVAH! Thanks for sharing that Rosie
    Very glad, Tony - this was definitely something that I HAD to write and EXPRESS THAT day!

~Rosie~

12. Keep up that hard work rosie. btw nice pictures on facebook
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  13. The Sum of Our Experiences

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Sum of Our Experiences

We are the sum of our experiences. Everything we have ever heard, seen, done - it has all contributed to making us what we are today. Each experience has blessed us with a gift - even if it has not lasted. Each experience has taught us a lesson. Each experience has - hopefully - left us wiser. Each experience has given us a glimpse into the human soul and what it is capable of - especially that of our own.

Our experiences create us. They mould us. They teach us, break us, remake us, build us up and tear us down, make us stronger and weaker, showing us all our brilliance and flaws. They are what we ARE.

That said, do NOT let your experiences be what defines you. DEFINE YOURSELF! Take what you must from each experience and discard the rest. Cherish the smile that it gave and console it with the tears of afterwards. Remember the value that it taught us, the gem of light and hope that it bestowed in the darkness. Let breathe the darkness, but do not give it power over you.

Yes, you are the sum of your experiences, but ULTIMATELY, YOU ARE WHAT YOU LET YOURSELF BE! Remember that!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Every experience we have becomes part of who we are. How we choose to let those experiences affect us is our choice. If you're not who you want to be, do something about it! Change. Become who you want to be and don't let anyone try and make you into something else! Your life is your own. Live it how YOU want to!” - Rosie Chee

14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Keep up that hard work rosie. btw nice pictures on facebook
    Always, John - you know that. Thank you

~Rosie~

15. I love this one!! Resharing on FB!!
  16. NO EXCUSES!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

NO EXCUSES!

We ALL have 24 hours in a day. We all have a life filled with things like work, family, maybe study, some of us training, and even more of us other commitments. We all have the SAME amount of time each day in which to get things done. We are all going to do DIFFERENT things, based on our priorities.

That’s the key word right there - PRIORITIES. If something is important to you, you WILL MAKE time for it. If it’s not, then you won’t, simple as that. Therefore, there are NO EXCUSES for why you did NOT do something if it is something that you really, truly want!

Make sure that you’re NOT making excuses to why you “can’t” do something and are always looking for a way to make sure it is an obstacle OVERCOME. When you stop thinking like a “loser”, then you start winning in life; you start seeing things CHANGE. When you start taking accountability in and for your life, you become an EXAMPLE for others to follow. When others see the changes taking place in your life, it can inspire them to want to make changes in THEIR own lives, thus leading to a motivating circle of POSITIVE EMPOWERMENT, a ripple of effect more powerful than you could ever have imagined.

MAKE NO EXCUSES AND BE THE DIFFERENCE! IN YOUR OWN LIFE AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU! TODAY!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Learn to develop the no excuse attitude and watch how your life begins to change for the better.” - Jason Selk

17. Your Decisions in Life

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your Decisions in Life

Decisions, decisions, we all face them; we all have to make them. How do YOUR daily decisions affect your life? Are they making a positive impact? Or are they causing you tremendous pain and detriment?

Before you make any decision, you need to ask yourself what you’re doing it FOR. Is it for fun, pleasure, learning, improvement, in the pursuit of a goal, or something else entirely? Is it going to add value to your life and enrich your experiences? Or it is going to break you down and destroy you?

There ARE going to be circumstances in life that we have little or no control over. How we deal with them will determine how they affect us. Will you approach them as a challenge, a chance for self improvement? Or will you allow yourself to be backed into a corner and beaten down?

Stand up and take a STAND for your life, for who you are and what you want to do. It is not your circumstances that define you, but how you DEAL with them, the choices that you make.

What do your decisions say about you? What do they reveal about the road you are travelling in life? What destiny are they determining for you?

If you seek and the answer found is not one you want to see, then DO something about it. It’s NEVER too late to CHANGE your path, to make things “right”. Make your life, your “destiny”, one you look to with excitement, something you will be proud to leave behind as a legacy!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “More than anything else, I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny.” - Anthony Robbins

18. Brave Enough To Venture

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Brave Enough To Venture

Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Don’t be afraid of setting off on journey that you aren’t completely sure of. Don’t be afraid to go at it alone.

Some of the greatest successes in life come after making multiple mistakes, not knowing the complete process when begun and finding out along the way, doing it alone because no one else has the faith to see what you see and believe in.

But to achieve those successes, you must first START. You MUST try. You must be determined to see it THROUGH, no matter the cost, time, or effort expended. There WILL be obstacles that you must overcome, sometimes more than moments of triumph as you applaud the next step up the ladder taken. Yet in the end it will be WORTH it.

Are you ready to IGNORE the excuses as to why you “cannot” or shouldn’t do what it is your hearts desires to do? Are you willing to make a few mistakes on your path to success? Are you brave enough to venture out and become a PIONEER who will light the way for others to follow because you refused to give in to the thought that it could not be done?

Do YOU want to be GREAT?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “The world is full of excuses as to why you can't, couldn't, shouldn't, because of a thousand reasons. Yet the people we honor most in history are those that were willing to fail to succeed. If a "mistake" in the view of our peers in the efforts to move forward in a positive manner, is part of the path to success....was it truly a mistake or part of the process? After all, no path is with out its mountains, rivers and valley's. But for those brave enough to venture... they will reach the top.” - Lee LHGFX

OTHER NOTES

Muscle & Strength

Steve Shaw honoured me with an extensive interview on Muscle & Strength, published yesterday
    - you can read it here: Muscle Revolution! Rosie Chee Talks To M&S

[IMG]http://www.**********************/sites/default/files/field/athlete-image/interview/rosie-chee-250.jpg[/IMG]
    Photo courtesy of Dan Ray

19. Yah people are often afraid of success and the responsibility that brings, we are afraid to grow cuz we know there will be discomfort involved. We combat things like this with awareness and with God's help ... a little faith goes a long way

Congrats on the interview Rosie
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah people are often afraid of success and the responsibility that brings, we are afraid to grow cuz we know there will be discomfort involved. We combat things like this with awareness and with God's help ... a little faith goes a long way

Congrats on the interview Rosie
    People shouldn't be afraid of it, because it is a chance to GROW! Yes, you are right - with God and Faith, all things are possible.

Thank you, Doug

~Rosie~

21. Clean Out The Clutter

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Clean Out The Clutter

We all have things in our lives we hold onto that do not do us any good. They do not contribute to our health and well-being. They do not offer encouragement or support. They do not stand beside us in the tough times but have no trouble being there to share in the good times. They are the negatives, the energy demons sapping the life from you, leaving you feeling empty and worthless, with nothing to offer the world but despair.

That said, there are also things in our lives that ARE good. They do the best they can to ensure our happiness and success. They are always there no matter what. They provide the motivation and inspiration that gets you through a rough day, makes you smile when you want to cry, and will make you do what you have to without excuses.

There are negatives and positives in everyone’s lives. The hard part comes in discerning them, for sometimes negatives can be disguised as positives, although eventually their true nature is revealed. To succeed in life, to live life to the full as you are meant to, to have the joy that God wishes for you, you have to remove those things that are going to hold you back and tear you down, embracing only that which is good and positive.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection:
    “Have the courage to eliminate the negatives from your life so the positives have a chance to speak.” - Tim Nicola

22. Well said all of us have negative thoughts about ourselves from time to time, weaknesses and scars from the past which can hold us back. But it is the way we move past these and how we learn to stand up tall and embrace the positives in our lives which shows true courage and strength
  23. Your Life Plan

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your Life Plan

We all have our own plans for our lives, but there is someone else who also has designs on it. God. Some say that our life is predestined, our journey already determined, but it is NOT written in stone and we ARE free to make our own choices in life; He does not stop us, but He WILL guide us in those decisions if we let Him.

Sometimes we get lost and wander from the path and the world seems darker than ever. In such times we have to remember that everything happens for a reason, that He ALLOWS things to happen to us, the consequences of our decisions to teach us lessons, so that we can get set back on the path our life was intended to take.

If you’re in that dark place, spinning desperately trying to find a way out, remember that you are NOT alone; He IS there with you, the only one who will NEVER leave you. Even if you cannot feel His presence, He is there in the silence, waiting for you to come and give it all up to Him.

Even in the darkest of places, there is a light, a hope, a flicker of promise of a better tomorrow. You may be experiencing hardship now, but there are many Blessings waiting in your future. Even if you don’t know where you’re going, He DOES. So hold on, wipe those tears from your eyes, lift your head up high and keep the faith. Stay strong!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “God has a plan for your life! Stay loyal and faithful and he'll pour out his blessings in ways you wouldn't even imagine!!! Love and Faith!!!” - Sam E. Rivera

24. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Well said all of us have negative thoughts about ourselves from time to time, weaknesses and scars from the past which can hold us back. But it is the way we move past these and how we learn to stand up tall and embrace the positives in our lives which shows true courage and strength
    Yah obstacles have their purpose, without them we couldn't grow... all part of God's Plan ...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    People shouldn't be afraid of it, because it is a chance to GROW! Yes, you are right - with God and Faith, all things are possible.

Thank you, Doug

~Rosie~
    Yah fear is not such a bad thing as long as it doesn't stop you...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah obstacles have their purpose, without them we couldn't grow... all part of God's Plan ...
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah fear is not such a bad thing as long as it doesn't stop you...
    Those who "fear" and just do it anyway are the brave ones.

~Rosie~

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Exactly!

Those who "fear" and just do it anyway are the brave ones.

~Rosie~
    feel the fear and do it anyways. Its a book by an author called Susan jeffers, one of the first ones I read when I got into this whole area of peak performance
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    feel the fear and do it anyways. Its a book by an author called Susan jeffers, one of the first ones I read when I got into this whole area of peak performance
    Have a Great day, Doug!

~Rosie~

29. I AM ONE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I AM ONE

We are all only one part of life, one of many billions of people on the planet. The number one is a small, solitary number. It can be a common thought that “one” cannot achieve much, that it is INsignificant, but NOTHING is insignificant and ONE individual CAN make a difference - whether that difference is merely only to a single other or reaches out far beyond the scope of imagining.

There are many things that we cannot do simply because we ARE one. But there are also many things that we CAN do as one. Knowing the difference between them is a part of accomplishing great things - you must know when to “team up” and when you can go at it alone.

Even teaming up with another or a group of others, when the vision you share is mutual, for the greater good, IS making a difference. But the vision of ONE is nothing to be taken lightly either, for the vision of one can sometimes make the MOST difference - you just have to make sure that the difference is a POSITIVE and EMPOWERING one.

Therefore, NEVER UNDERestimate the power of who you are, what you say and what you do. You never know who might be listening or watching and what impact you will have on them, on their LIVES - nor the subsequent impact that THEY can have on another.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “I am one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.” - Edward Everett Hale

30. Doors Opened and Closed

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Doors Opened and Closed

What doors are you opening today? Are they doors of opportunity, a chance to make your dreams come true? Or are they doors into the past, to memories that are only going to hold you back?

What doors are you closing today? Doors of negativity, on those who only seek to bring you down and destroy you? Or are they doors to the future, because you are afraid of where they might lead, scared to take the risk and step into the unknown, opening up your soul to something you have no way of knowing how it will turn out?

There are doors that we SHOULD open and doors that we should CLOSE. We are always going to have those decisions to make. In making them, we must remember that whatever we choose, whatever path we follow, and whatever we open our lives to or close ourselves off from, will determine the eventual path our lives take.

Some doors we are only ever given ONE opportunity to enter, and once some doors are closed, they are closed FOREVER. So decide wisely. Are you living a life of opportunity or a life of fear? What DIRECTION do you want your life to take? What do you want to DO with your life? What is your PURPOSE? When you can answer those questions, then you will know what doors to open and close each day.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” - Flora Whittemore

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12