The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 32 of 44 First ... 3031323334 ... Last
  1. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. ...you're the only one...I can't forget you...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Life I Chose To Live

The life I chose to live is the life I live and HAVE lived for a long time. The life YOU choose to live is entirely up to you, the way that my life is up to ME. We each make our OWN decisions on what our life is going to be like and be, and whilst you may OFFER your opinion on what you think I should be doing, realize that what you think of my life has NO sway over what it is.

I live life the way I WANT to live it. I live life so that I can look back with NO regrets. I live my life to make sure I make as MUCH DIFFERENCE as possible in the lives of all those lives I touch, if even for the briefest of time.

I live my life a certain way. With purpose. To fulfil a mission. Not for myself, but to see what I can DO, the IMPACT I can make, the POSITIVE change I can help instigate and bring, so that life is RICHER for all those in it.

I live my life with PASSION. A will to find a way, no matter what the odds. A mind willing to be open, work OUTside the circle but few would rather stay in. A soul open to that second chance, because we all can start over, and if you can give someone ELSE a second chance, that is a true blessing indeed.

My life may seem odd to those around me. Wasted with the talents they THINK I should be using. Thrown away because my values are not in line with theirs. But my life is NOT odd - it is the way I want it to be, and if anything is not, then I make sure I CHANGE it, so that it IS.

This is ME. This is MY life. This is what I DO.

Quote for Reflection:

Photo credit: John Hicks

TRAINING

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets and quadsets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 5 x 5
    2. Dips 5 x 6
    3. Skip 5 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls 5 x 16
    5. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 5 x 6
    6. Skip 5 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet -
    7. Weighted DB Crunch (on bench, knees at 90 degree angle) 5 x 10
    8. Reverse Curl (on bench) 5 x 10
    9. Pikes (on bench) 5 x 10
    10. Skip 5 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 103-104 rpm

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Went to bed just after 2300 and was asleep pretty quick - that's how shattered I was. Woke a few times during the night, but ended up sleeping for close to 10 hours!

Energy: Not a lot. Have pretty much been on the go constantly since got up yesterday - aside from the time I slept last night.

Quality of Training: Fcuking PAIN!

Muscle and Strength: Steve published another of my popular articles on Muscle and Strength today - check it out: Training for Muscle Growth: Physiological Adaptations And Lifting Weights To Maximize Mass

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Some of us have been through a lot more than others in life - experienced more abuse, pain, trauma, etc., but that should only serve to make us more COMPASSIONATE and UNDERSTANDING of those who are going through or who have experienced something similar. Yes, it can make us harder and give us the attitude of "I went through it, so you should be able to", but you do have to realize that not all people are "equal" when it comes to strength and ability to deal with things - I have learnt this myself, realizing that not everyone is like me or has the attitude to life that I have. Some of us have been through stuff that would kill a weaker individual. Some of us have seen things we will never forget no matter how much we want to. Believe me, you're not alone in what you have been through, even if your particular experiences are your own. GROWTH is an IMPORTANT part of life - if you don't grow, what ARE you doing?

~Rosie~
    Agree with this 100%, it is my own struggle with addictions that makes me good at what I do and able to establish a rapport with some one who is dealing with that issue.
    Recoverbro

4. Happy 4th guys!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Happy 4th guys!
    Back at ya Mr. Valdez!
    Recoverbro
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Agree 110% i'm very self aware which inspires me to constantly change and grow in all aspects of life.
    It definitely helps when one is self aware. Unfortunately many are not. Which is where others come in. To try and teach them or guide them in the right direction, so that we ALL grow. Because we all SHOULD be growing. DAILY.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The more you are able to endure and overcome in life the stronger you spirit becomes... I sometimes feel sorry for those who experience so little because it limits their opportunity for growth, however I will admit I have spent some time in my life feeling sorry for myself. Growth is hard and hard on you at times. I often cringe at the thought that God is about to teach me another lesson. I am always glad afterward that he did but the thought of the hardship I may have to endure is very imtimidating. As I have gotten older the bumps have smoothed and there is a lot less stress in my life. Maybe I'm getting better
    I know what you mean, Doug. Makes me think of many things I have written and posted over the last few months - just reshared an image on my Rosie's MuscleRevolution Facebook page with the following words: "If you don't struggle, if there are no challenges to overcome, if life does not play tough with you, you don't learn and therefore you do not grow. To grow as an individual, as fully and completely as possible, into the person you are meant to be, you HAVE to go through the tough times. You have to struggle to know what victory feels like. You have to overcome challenges to know what it means to persevere. You have to take the toughness to know what it means to be strong. Everything you go through, every decision you make, has a REASON behind it, and all those reasons culminate together to make you the BEST you that you can possibly be." - Rosie Chee

EVERYthing happens for a reason, I sincerely believe that, and have mentioned it on multiple occasions. It might be hard or tough, especially if you CAN'T see what it is you are supposed to be learning, but when you do...It is all those things that make us who we ARE...

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That is really really good to know! Sometimes it doesn't stop lol! Literally doesn't : ) I figure I put in the time now work my ass off try to be the best person I can despite my past and life will be smooth sailing when i'm old like you ; ) I kid you may be older than me but you damn sure have a better physique : )
    It NEVER stops. Because we are ALWAYS changing, should ALWAYS be growing, ALWAYS BECOMING!

Thanks ...That opportunity will be there for you just keep working hard. I like to think I am showing people that age is just a number and that a lot of things we think about aging are simply false. Yah you need to work harder when you get older but you can work harder cuz you have a lifetime of experience behind you. Knowledge and pain threshold increases, I can hontestly say I waste less effort now than I ever have. Almost everything I do has benefit. My goal is aways to get the most out of the least amount of stress and push it as far as I can. I avoid injury and experience maximum results. Yah I work damn hard but there is a certain economy to what I do as well...
    Age is definitely just a number and nothing more. Getting older does not mean that you have to stop living life or that you can't achieve your dreams or physique goals. There are far too many MISbeliefs out there in the world, and people ike you, Doug, most certainly help to DISPEL them, being a walking and real example. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE - another misbelief I like to try and use myself as an example for.

That's what I love to do... inspire, it's how I am leaving my mark I think most people want to make a difference or why the fug are we here... being a good example is one hek of a way to start
    Absolutely! We are here for a REASON! KNOWING your purpose is the FIRST step to fulfilling it!

You know I'm watching and supporting!

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Agree with this 100%, it is my own struggle with addictions that makes me good at what I do and able to establish a rapport with some one who is dealing with that issue.
    Yes - when you have been through something, you can understand BOTH sides. The irony is that sometimes people don't believe that you have been through what you have, especially if you've never told anyone or keep things close, and that can be a hard thing. But, sharing your weakness is not a bad thing, and through it we can find our strength and help others in the process (actually, there is an article in the upcoming issue or World Physique Magazine that I wrote a while back on a topic very similar to this).

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Happy 4th guys!
    Yes, enjoy your Independence Day, all those who are American who follow this log and are on the board.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. ...you gone makes everything wrong...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Greatest of You and Me

God doesn’t shatter dreams - HUMANS do. And we do that by NOT giving ourselves the opportunities or the chance to become the BEST that we can possibly BE.

When we give ourselves EVERY chance possible to be the best that we can be, we allow ourselves to journey towards being the greatest that we can be. If there is but one thing in life that we CAN control, it is this.

There are NO excuses as to why you cannot be great. EVERYone has the seeds of greatness INSIDE them - just not everyone will ever find, nourish, or allow them to grow and flourish. But when you do, watch out!

So focus NOT on what anyone ELSE is doing - focus on YOU. If everyone realized their POTENTIAL and allowed it to grow, then the world would be one step closer to realizing a true dream. For when the greatest of you and me come together, there is NOTHING that we can’t do, nothing we won’t be able to ACCOMPLISH, no dream we won’t be able to make a reality.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Passed out almost as soon as my head touched the pillow.

Energy: Drained. Because I only had to work this morning, was able to sleep again this afternoon, adding an additional ~3 hours to the ~7 hours I got last night.

Quality of Training: Not the best. Body feels very heavy and like lead (likely from the 6.2 pounds I gained from yesterday after all the food I ate last night, especially after having just lost that 6.2 pounds from Monday to Tuesday when my eating was good and resistance training was done). So very hot outside too, which didn't help, as the heat drains me drastically, especially making it hard to breathe. Although I probably shouldn't have, did only a short HIIT session, and also giving my body the afternoon off to recuperate.

Other Notes: I'll be starting back at full-time study in a week with my PostGraduate Diploma in Science, so that I can complete my Masters in a year in 2013 - I'm excited about it (it's been a long time in coming - I wanted to start this in 2009, but coming to the US interrupted that plan for a while, especially since the course has not been available all online re studying from back home - and won't be all available yet until next year). Going to have a full plate over the next 18 months, but pretty confident I can handle it. I know what I want to do and where I want to be, and if I have to whittle it down, I will to the top priorities, I will.

8. so motivational those quotes. Love them and insightful
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    so motivational those quotes. Love them and insightful
    Thanks, John (PS. Just to clarify that the Motivationals themselves I write myself).

~Rosie~

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Thanks, John (PS. Just to clarify that the Motivationals themselves I write myself).

~Rosie~
    that shows me you have intuition because that is what I feel when I read some of your quotes like post 782, The Greatest of You and Me. Thank you for posting this it helps me out
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    that shows me you have intuition because that is what I feel when I read some of your quotes like post 782, The Greatest of You and Me. Thank you for posting this it helps me out
    Thank you, John Like I told Doug earlier today, my Motivationals are pretty much written straight from the heart these days (and have been for most of the last few months - just one sign that I am allowing myself to "open up" and get "more personal"), with what is weighting there, or things from periods that I feel need to be heard and listened to, felt and understood, and if I can help anyone with them, then that is just a bonus. And yes, I ALWAYS do my own thing with my writing - I have loved to write since forever (well before I "discovered" fitness) and that is NEVER going to change!

~Rosie~

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Thank you, John Like I told Doug earlier today, my Motivationals are pretty much written straight from the heart these days (and have been for most of the last few months - just one sign that I am allowing myself to "open up" and get "more personal"), with what is weighting there, or things from periods that I feel need to be heard and listened to, felt and understood, and if I can help anyone with them, then that is just a bonus. And yes, I ALWAYS do my own thing with my writing - I have loved to write since forever (well before I "discovered" fitness) and that is NEVER going to change!

~Rosie~
    Tansparency has always come fairly naturally to me but I did have to learn some lessons to keep the negative aspects of what people will try to influence me with from damaging my self esteem. When your open your vulnerable if you don't protect yourself. Number one trusting God, what has been one of the most prevelant changes in your life recently, that's really all the protection you need when you speak from your heart you speak for God and he has your back. As long as I remain honest and humble I will be just fine. Rosie I really appreciate the openess and honesty, it really helps to reafirm my beliefs when I see these miracles happen in someone else's life and they have the same beliefs I do.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Tansparency has always come fairly naturally to me but I did have to learn some lessons to keep the negative aspects of what people will try to influence me with from damaging my self esteem. When your open your vulnerable if you don't protect yourself. Number one trusting God, what has been one of the most prevelant changes in your life recently, that's really all the protection you need when you speak from your heart you speak for God and he has your back. As long as I remain honest and humble I will be just fine. Rosie I really appreciate the openess and honesty, it really helps to reafirm my beliefs when I see these miracles happen in someone else's life and they have the same beliefs I do.
    I have never been one to truly open up, Doug, although I am transparent (to a fault - honesty is as natural to me as breathing, and if I even tried to lie, even the stupidest person would know). No, trusting God is not a change or something new in my life - I grew up with Him and have ALWAYS trusted Him, and He has been THE Rock throughout my life. I have always believed in miracles - how could I not, when almost everything I have ever done physically is a "miracle". I have just "come into my own" over the last few months, completely confident in who and what I am and what I want, and have no fear about showing and sharing that - I am not the same person I was even two months ago (even though I am, if that makes any sense), and a lot of people are having a hard time understanding that, but I hope they DO realize it, and if they have an issue with it, then that is their issue. I really do owe a lot to that special individual who was the catalyst for all of this - you mean so MUCH to me!

~Rosie~

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I have never been one to truly open up, Doug, although I am transparent (to a fault - honesty is as natural to me as breathing, and if I even tried to lie, even the stupidest person would know). No, trusting God is not a change or something new in my life - I grew up with Him and have ALWAYS trusted Him, and He has been THE Rock throughout my life. I have just "come into my own" and are completely confident in who and what I am and what I want, and have no fear about showing and sharing that - I am not the same person I was even two months ago (even though I am, if that makes any sense), and a lot of people are having a hard time understanding that, but I hope they do realize it, and if they have an issue with it, then that is their issue.

~Rosie~
    Ok it's just that your spirituality seems much enhanced over the last while. I may have phrased it wrong...

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok it's just that your spirituality seems much enhanced over the last while. I may have phrased it wrong...
    Hmmmm, I am realizing more and more that the impressions others have of me are so very different from reality, that I truly wonder how it is I come across the way I do...I think it is because I reached my breaking point earlier this year, Doug, and I died inside. Not only that, but I changed so much that things I had never thought I would ever have or want, or that would only ever be a dream for me, I have discovered I DO want, and have found something so precious that I never want to give it up. On top of it all, I nearly died physically and it made me realize so much. It made me decide so many things and one of them is that I want to be SEEN FOR ME, not what people THINK is me or what I am and my life is like, but truly SEE. Maybe that is it?

~Rosie~

16. Keep up the good work Rosie, and stay positive! Your contributions here on the forum at least ARE inspiring, and I'm sure you have the same impact on people outside of this forum!
  17. ...we were the scars that wouldn't fade...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your Life

Everything you do, everything you say, there is ALWAYS someone watching. Always someone taking heed of who you are, what you stand for, what you live for, your life message. What you have been through, what you have struggled with, what you have overcome, what you have triumphed with, is all a part of your life message, your life story, seen or told to the world.

We all suffer, we all fall, but we don’t all push through the pain and we don’t all rise. When you find the strength to survive and get back to your feet, it is INSPIRING to others, especially if they can relate to your struggle and pain, the circumstances, something similar. You can SPEAK to them without even saying a word, simply by your actions of strength, giving them faith that if you can overcome then they can too, that ANYone can, that it’s POSSIBLE.

We all have success, but we don’t all remain humble, and we don’t always appreciate or acknowledge those who have helped us along the way, those who stand behind us, push us, believe in us and are always there. When you can have accolades too many to count, fame enough that multitudes know your name, but remain HUMBLE, striving only to use your success to HELP others, that speaks volumes of your CHARACTER, and that can say MORE than you might ever know.

When you are gone from this world what will be said of YOU?

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Single-Arm DB Bent Over Rows 3 x 10 per arm
    2. Side-to-side DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 3 x 10
    3. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on bench, reaching DB down 6 inches) 3 x 10
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Bent Over Plate Rear Raises 3 x 10
    6. Hammer Raises (each hand with individual plate) 3 x 10
    7. Alternate Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 20
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 10
    10. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 20
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet D -
    13. Deadbugs (with 8-pound medicine ball) 3 x 10
    14. Reverse Curls (on floor) 3 x 10
    15. Pikes (on floor) 3 x 10
    16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-107 rpm

Stretch 20 min

Sleep: Bit later going to bed this morning, meaning I slept in a little later than I should have, but slept deeply, ~6 hours.

Energy: Haven't yet stopped since I got up this morning - have a lot to get done, so there will be no rest until it is completed. Possibly a 3-mile run this evening - quite a lot later, if it's not so hot out there I feel suffocated (breathing is difficult enough for me as it is without adding heat into the equation).

Quality of Training: Shoulders and left wrist very painful right now. However, pushed through my training, despite the joint pains and uncomfortability of my body. Strength was up - using heavier weights definitely didn't help my wrist, especially during QuadSet C. Feeling the burn during QuadSet D. Wanting the pain today (even if I don't), because sometimes physical pain can take our mind off other pain...I need to start doing more running (but in the early morning, before it starts getting too hot) and skipping pre-weights...

Supplements: Since I have no more Alpha-T2 (and really have nothing but the bare minimum of staples), I will be starting Compound20 tomorrow (changes noted in post #1).

OTHER NOTES

Muscle-Base

I wrote this for all the females who keep asking me about this "topic" and Muscle-Base asked to publish it.
    Check it out here.

18. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Keep up the good work Rosie, and stay positive! Your contributions here on the forum at least ARE inspiring, and I'm sure you have the same impact on people outside of this forum!
    Thank you for the kind words

~Rosie~

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Hmmmm, I am realizing more and more that the impressions others have of me are so very different from reality, that I truly wonder how it is I come across the way I do...I think it is because I reached my breaking point earlier this year, Doug, and I died inside. Not only that, but I changed so much that things I had never thought I would ever have or want, or that would only ever be a dream for me, I have discovered I DO want, and have found something so precious that I never want to give it up. On top of it all, I nearly died physically and it made me realize so much. It made me decide so many things and one of them is that I want to be SEEN FOR ME, not what people THINK is me or what I am and my life is like, but truly SEE. Maybe that is it?

~Rosie~
    well that would definitely do it... and if I were experience something like that enhance my spirituality which definitely has a ebb and flow to it. Let me give you an example what I mean. When I am progressing as a person, it is always also true that I am progressing along spiritual lines, it's an exact science for me there is never an exception. At this time others who are sensitive to it would be able to feel an increase in my spirituality. Conversely when I drift, which I tend to do from time to time, it would be much more difficult to see me in that light as my connection with God is not always what it should be. Spirituality is an inconsistant thing and there is a direct connection to personal growth. I believe God planned it that way. How I define the level of spirituality is by how strong the connection is to the spirit at a given time. The level is always higher during times of personal growth. I believe this to be the purpose of our being here.

20. I think a lot of the misunderstanding you in your life is we typically get to see the extremes, the things worthy of note to. IE... your tenacity, and drive in the gym, your never say die attitued. However we don't get to experience Rosie, we get to experience Rosie's writing. It is an extension of who you are but it is not you. You have to experience someone to truly know them. Unfortunately over the web, we can only assign our own impressions of your writing to our "knowledge of you". You have a great writing style that makes it easy to read and feel that we know you and that is definitely a gift whether we can experience the whole picture or not.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    well that would definitely do it... and if I were experience something like that enhance my spirituality which definitely has a ebb and flow to it. Let me give you an example what I mean. When I am progressing as a person, it is always also true that I am progressing along spiritual lines, it's an exact science for me there is never an exception. At this time others who are sensitive to it would be able to feel an increase in my spirituality. Conversely when I drift, which I tend to do from time to time, it would be much more difficult to see me in that light as my connection with God is not always what it should be. Spirituality is an inconsistant thing and there is a direct connection to personal growth. I believe God planned it that way. How I define the level of spirituality is by how strong the connection is to the spirit at a given time. The level is always higher during times of personal growth. I believe this to be the purpose of our being here.
    Thank you for the explanation, Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think a lot of the misunderstanding you in your life is we typically get to see the extremes, the things worthy of note to. IE... your tenacity, and drive in the gym, your never say die attitued. However we don't get to experience Rosie, we get to experience Rosie's writing. It is an extension of who you are but it is not you. You have to experience someone to truly know them. Unfortunately over the web, we can only assign our own impressions of your writing to our "knowledge of you". You have a great writing style that makes it easy to read and feel that we know you and that is definitely a gift whether we can experience the whole picture or not.
    EVERYthing in my life is an "extreme", Chris - there is NO middle ground, has rarely ever been, and even when I try, still barely. If you've ever read my writing, then you have "experienced" me, because I express myself through my writing - I always have; it is the only true way I have ever felt free to, or been able to - and, as I have mentioned before, "I paint my soul with words", and being able to share some of what I have written (referenced or "fitness" articles do not count, because that is not my soul speaking) is a huge personal step for me...Yes, you have to be IN person and have that person be completely themselves with you to truly "experience" them in all aspects. That said, you never truly "experience" a person though, because they are only going to show you aspects of themselves. Even in person impressions can be so very wrong, and what Doug has voiced, and from what I know others who have spent extensive time in person with me have said, very few still actually see me as I am, for WHO I am, creating only their own opinion based on what I DO...I am not explaining myself very well and I apologize for that. I am just not used to "sharing" or being "personal" with people. I have lived my life not letting people close or near enough to see the real me underneath the impressions they make in their minds (which is part of the problem), and although I CAN now share some of what I have been through/experienced, I still don't let many close at all...

~Rosie~

22. ...we were the tears that passion cried...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Reasons Why I CAN

There are so many reasons out there why you “should not” do something, so many PEOPLE out there telling you that you “cannot” do something, but in the end they are merely that - reasons, and the opinion of others. If you should not do something take that into account sometimes, but the opinions of others telling you that you “can’t” do something should NEVER factor into the equation on whether or not you do it.

People are always going to tell you that you “can’t” do something - whether they don’t want you to realize that you can do more than you thought you could, or don’t want to see you achieve success above them, or some other reason. That is human nature - those who “cannot” will always try to convince those who WANT to that they don’t stand a chance.

DON’T listen to those people. Don’t let YOURSELF be one of those people!

We ALL have dreams - and if you don't dream, what are you living for? When you stop dreaming, you simply exist, and simply existing is not LIVING! - and we want to see those dreams become MORE than a dream. We want to see them become REALITY.

Instead of seeing reasons why you shouldn’t or “can’t” - because there truly is NOTHING that you can’t do if you put your soul into it! - start seeing all the reasons why you CAN, why you SHOULD, what happiness will abound in your spirit by following your heart and living out the journey of your dreams.

Then go AFTER your dreams and watch what MIRACLES happen!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 2 min @ 4.16 min/km
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort @ 3.75 min/km / 10 sec rest
    c. 2 min @ 4.69 min/km

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Weighted DB Crunch (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 3 x 10
    2. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 3 x 10
    3. Plank (on bench) 3 x 1 min
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 8
    6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 3 x 6
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 12
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 3 x 6
    10. BB Military Press 3 x 6
    11. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 8
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-107 rpm

Stretch 27 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Passed out after a movie last night, pretty early too, sleeping for ~2 hours, waking to stay up for long enough to shower and get things ready for today, and passed out for almost another 10 hours - body must have needed it.

Energy: Have had it since getting up, but feeling it fade fast now.

Quality of Training: Yes, did HIIT on the treadmill today (even though don't want to be using treadmills anymore - was wearing different shoes this time, which made a difference), and pushed it out...Did resistance training a little "backwards" today, finishing up with Shoulders (instead of beginning with them)...Finished really dripping - really couldn't have gotten much wetter, LOL - but ok...Guess this week is going to be no 2-a-day training, giving my body the chance to "rest" and recover, as my sleeping patterns indicate it needs...

Muscle and Strength: Too many people use far too many supplements, most having no real purpose in being used, just used for the sake of it or simply because they can. Believe it or not, you can achieve a lot with only the BASIC "staples" - this article elaborates more on each one: The 5 Basic Staple Supplements.

23. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"The power of life and death is in the tongue....................."
    Recoverbro

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Thank you for the explanation, Doug.

EVERYthing in my life is an "extreme", Chris - there is NO middle ground, has rarely ever been, and even when I try, still barely. If you've ever read my writing, then you have "experienced" me, because I express myself through my writing - I always have; it is the only true way I have ever felt free to, or been able to - and, as I have mentioned before, "I paint my soul with words", and being able to share some of what I have written (referenced or "fitness" articles do not count, because that is not my soul speaking) is a huge personal step for me...Yes, you have to be IN person and have that person be completely themselves with you to truly "experience" them in all aspects. That said, you never truly "experience" a person though, because they are only going to show you aspects of themselves. Even in person impressions can be so very wrong, and what Doug has voiced, and from what I know others who have spent extensive time in person with me have said, very few still actually see me as I am, for WHO I am, creating only their own opinion based on what I DO...I am not explaining myself very well and I apologize for that. I am just not used to "sharing" or being "personal" with people. I have lived my life not letting people close or near enough to see the real me underneath the impressions they make in their minds (which is part of the problem), and although I CAN now share some of what I have been through/experienced, I still don't let many close at all...

~Rosie~
    I do have discernment but there are people I can't see...it does work in with what people write sometimes but not always. I really comes down to trusting you're instincts but my brain gets in the way sometime.

I do write better than I speak...I am better one on one than in a group when it comes to expressing ideas.

25. Wow. just read through alot of this log.. One of the best logs I have seen !.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12