The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 3 of 44 First 12345 ... Last

1. Excellent post, I had a good experience with that diet as you already know. Even if I hadn't lost as much it put me back in the game mentally. Now I am ready to do the things I need to do to make the progress I want to.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent post, I had a good experience with that diet as you already know. Even if I hadn't lost as much it put me back in the game mentally. Now I am ready to do the things I need to do to make the progress I want to.
    Thanks, Chris - you were the one who initially got me to look at it. I know what you mean - getting back in the game mentally would be great. I have all the motivation in the world, but the past few weeks have really spun me for a loop and it's taken some time to "find" my steel mindset again. Very awesome that you are Back and Ready! Now let's both of us kick some butt and PROGRESS!!!

~Rosie~
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, Chris - you were the one who initially got me to look at it. I know what you mean - getting back in the game mentally would be great. I have all the motivation in the world, but the past few weeks have really spun me for a loop and it's taken some time to "find" my steel mindset again. Very awesome that you are Back and Ready! Now let's both of us kick some butt and PROGRESS!!!

~Rosie~
    As long as you can find it, ( your mindset) you will be fine. I was discouraged with my injuries and subsequent fat gain. I am not where I wanted to be two weeks out from the Arnold. I want to represent E-Pharm well in the booth. So I pushed the discouragement aside, tightened my diet, and upped my intensity. I am training like an animal and it feels good. Now I feel I am back on track. Less than two weeks though and still a little left over Christmas love handles but they are shrinking....now if I can just shrink them quick enough. You are a tough cookie. Thanks for the inspiration and I'd like to join in on the butt kicking!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    As long as you can find it, ( your mindset) you will be fine. I was discouraged with my injuries and subsequent fat gain. I am not where I wanted to be two weeks out from the Arnold. I want to represent E-Pharm well in the booth. So I pushed the discouragement aside, tightened my diet, and upped my intensity. I am training like an animal and it feels good. Now I feel I am back on track. Less than two weeks though and still a little left over Christmas love handles but they are shrinking....now if I can just shrink them quick enough. You are a tough cookie. Thanks for the inspiration and I'd like to join in on the butt kicking!
    It's not because of injury that I've been out of sorts, David (although it hasn't helped either)...You will get into the condition that you want to for the Arnold. Two weeks is adequate time to make some drastic changes, especially if you upping the intensity on EVERYthing! Have Faith in yourself and hold fast to your Goals, Believing you can and WILL achieve them!..Thank you for your encouragement and support. Kick me anytime you want - I could do with as many beatings as possible right now...

~Rosie~

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's not because of injury that I've been out of sorts, David (although it hasn't helped either)...You will get into the condition that you want to for the Arnold. Two weeks is adequate time to make some drastic changes, especially if you upping the intensity on EVERYthing! Have Faith in yourself and hold fast to your Goals, Believing you can and WILL achieve them!..Thank you for your encouragement and support. Kick me anytime you want - I could do with as many beatings as possible right now...

~Rosie~
    NO!! I don't wanna' kick your butt! I want us all to kick our own butts... In the gym, I just wanted to join you and Mr Kleen's butt kicking club. lol

Injuries aren't always physical, somtimes emotional injuries can cause more physical damage than any physical injury can. You are tough, there is nothing you cannot overcome. Go Kiwi Go!! I am the same, I have not nor will I let anything stand in the way of what I truly desire. Without that kind of passion life is meaningless. You go, so no beatings for you. Here in my part of the country, in the South at least in my family we are big believers in the hug. We hug everybody, friend and family alike. So a beating? No way. A hug, anytime...they are good for the soul

•   

6. Rosie I hope and pray for you to get to feeling better. I have noticed a lot of us being sick this past week. Our weather in Alabama keeps going from 69-71 highs to 30 at night for lows. I am glad you didn't make that faceplant!!! You still managed to do a solid workout and when you got your butt up that morning to hit cardio is big. Most of us will tend to put it off and think we aren't capable because we aren't in the mood or feeling best. But to me if your not sick like flu sick lol it's go time. I'm easily stressed, so I feel you on the stressing. I try to find things to destress myself. Keep killing it and give it hell girl.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

7. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    NO!! I don't wanna' kick your butt! I want us all to kick our own butts... In the gym, I just wanted to join you and Mr Kleen's butt kicking club. lol

Injuries aren't always physical, somtimes emotional injuries can cause more physical damage than any physical injury can. You are tough, there is nothing you cannot overcome. Go Kiwi Go!! I am the same, I have not nor will I let anything stand in the way of what I truly desire. Without that kind of passion life is meaningless. You go, so no beatings for you. Here in my part of the country, in the South at least in my family we are big believers in the hug. We hug everybody, friend and family alike. So a beating? No way. A hug, anytime...they are good for the soul
    Oh, LOL, well sure, c'mon and join in!

Very true. I think some of me "being sick" is a physical manifestation of the inner conflict I keep bottled up, as well as the fact that I have a poor immune system (yes, I need to get some more Colostrum - it's on the "to get" list), and have been working with and around multiple sick people the last couple of weeks (on Monday I looked terrible, gaunt like a concentration camp individual, my eyes hollow and sunk into deep black circles under them, my face deathly pale even though my skin was burning up to the touch, barely even walking straight every time I got to my feet)...And yes, I have learnt what I am capable of, finding myself stronger than I ever thought I was. Sometimes following true passion and desire is not easy, strewn with obstacles, but you are right - without holding onto that passion, life can be pretty empty and meaningless, regardless of what else we may do...

I'll take a beating over a hug any day...

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie I hope and pray for you to get to feeling better. I have noticed a lot of us being sick this past week. Our weather in Alabama keeps going from 69-71 highs to 30 at night for lows. I am glad you didn't make that faceplant!!! You still managed to do a solid workout and when you got your butt up that morning to hit cardio is big. Most of us will tend to put it off and think we aren't capable because we aren't in the mood or feeling best. But to me if your not sick like flu sick lol it's go time. I'm easily stressed, so I feel you on the stressing. I try to find things to destress myself. Keep killing it and give it hell girl.
    Being sick is not an excuse, Tommy, and even if I am "flu sick", I'll force myself to train at least 4-6 days a week. Unfortunately, I HAVE to train - at least so SOMEthing - or I WILL suffer for it big time physiologically, one reason why all that time out from training re my right shoulder, whilst it "helped" with some recovery for it, was NOT conducive to my body is any other way.

I'm used to stress. I've always been highly stressed, but was learning to manage it. Still have a long way to go, and the last few weeks have brought back the way I used to be with it. But, working on it. As they say, I am a constant "work in progress"...With EVERYthing...

~Rosie~

8. Women are so tough when they are silck If I get the flu I am in the bed or on the couch. I don't whine like some men but I do want to be left alone.

Yah there is nothing like rest for recovery, I have been close to overtrained for the last 10 day or so and I got a great sleep Saturday night and last night and am feeling so much better. I love to sleep but at my age it's hard to get those long sleeps in. When I can it's gold ....

I am going to be trying G8 next month when I get my order that should help a lot, people have been saying some pretty great things about it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Your food intake never creases to amaze me rosie. With your diet I would have so much abdominal fat. In saying that though I do zero cardio...

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Women are so tough when they are silck If I get the flu I am in the bed or on the couch. I don't whine like some men but I do want to be left alone.

Yah there is nothing like rest for recovery, I have been close to overtrained for the last 10 day or so and I got a great sleep Saturday night and last night and am feeling so much better. I love to sleep but at my age it's hard to get those long sleeps in. When I can it's gold ....

I am going to be trying G8 next month when I get my order that should help a lot, people have been saying some pretty great things about it.
    Not ALL women, LOL - but we CAN handle more pain than a male, 'tis true

There is nothing wrong with overreaching (yes, there is a difference between "overreaching" and "overtraining" - many people use them interchangeably, even though they are NOT the same), Doug, but I'm glad that you got much needed recovery in over the weekend I really only get mine when my body dictates it - or, as in the last week, when I allow myself to fall asleep instead of getting up if I am still awake at the time I want to be getting up...

You'll be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Your food intake never creases to amaze me rosie. With your diet I would have so much abdominal fat. In saying that though I do zero cardio...
    I was wondering when you would make an appearance, silvertongue! Missed you

Remember that my body is all back-to-front and upside-down and fcuked-up, though - which is highly likely why it responds the way it does to everything.

~Rosie~

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Not ALL women, LOL - but we CAN handle more pain than a male, 'tis true

There is nothing wrong with overreaching (yes, there is a difference between "overreaching" and "overtraining" - many people use them interchangeably, even though they are NOT the same), Doug, but I'm glad that you got much needed recovery in over the weekend I really only get mine when my body dictates it - or, as in the last week, when I allow myself to fall asleep instead of getting up if I am still awake at the time I want to be getting up...

You'll be fine!

~Rosie~
    Yah overreaching is pretty much default behavior for me. Always trying to prove that I am a cyborg and always disappointed when I find that I am not... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying!!

The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! .. oh there it is anothe r old fugger quote just happened

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah overreaching is pretty much default behavior for me. Always trying to prove that I am a cyborg and always disappointed when I find that I am not... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying!!

The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! .. oh there it is anothe r old fugger quote just happened
    I know what you mean, Doug. I've always been a "machine" in more ways than one - or at least, that's the impression everyone has always had and I've never tried to change it - but even machines break down. Nevertheless, I will keep pushing myself until I have another heart attack or my body gives out on me again, and then I'll just do it all over again. Some of us are just like that. Always pushing the limits, going beyond into the "impossible". After all, why NOT?!

"The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!!" I LOVE this and AGREE!

~Rosie~

13. Nice quote there DW!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. murderin this log, luvin it!!!!!!
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

15. Even machines need rebooting from time to time. Sometimes that reboot could be more sleep or better nutrition, but only us as individuals, can see how hard our bodies can be pushed. I thought pt would be rough, bc it being my first time. But I learned that I can push myself more then I believed. So now that will be a goal to apply to my training and discipline when I start back. Live life as their is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice quote there DW!
    Thanks Chris that one went on my facebook page.

17. I'm a little late, but definitely in to hopefully learn a little from one of the best at this forum. I will be here to watch you achieve your goals Rosie!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

18. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    murderin this log, luvin it!!!!!!
    Thanks, bud! Doing my Best!

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Even machines need rebooting from time to time. Sometimes that reboot could be more sleep or better nutrition, but only us as individuals, can see how hard our bodies can be pushed. I thought pt would be rough, bc it being my first time. But I learned that I can push myself more then I believed. So now that will be a goal to apply to my training and discipline when I start back. Live life as their is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had.
    Very true, Tommy. And last week it seems led into this week - which has been a sh*tstorm until the last couple of days (you'll see in my update tomorrow) - and a SERIOUS REBOOT...You can definitely push yourself further than you ever thought you could, but it takes those circumstances that make you dig deep for everything you have and strength you never knew existed that can pull it from you. The body can endure immense abuse before it breaks. Believe me, I know..."Live life as there is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had." Great motivation for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm a little late, but definitely in to hopefully learn a little from one of the best at this forum. I will be here to watch you achieve your goals Rosie!
    Better late than never If there's anything in particular you want to know, just ask

~Rosie~

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, bud! Doing my Best!

Very true, Tommy. And last week it seems led into this week - which has been a sh*tstorm until the last couple of days (you'll see in my update tomorrow) - and a SERIOUS REBOOT...You can definitely push yourself further than you ever thought you could, but it takes those circumstances that make you dig deep for everything you have and strength you never knew existed that can pull it from you. The body can endure immense abuse before it breaks. Believe me, I know..."Live life as there is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had." Great motivation for life!!!

Better late than never If there's anything in particular you want to know, just ask

~Rosie~
    Glad I tuned in, I need a little motivation and perhaps a reboot....to the A$$ No sleep cardio twice a day and 1500 cals a day. That on top of my high volume workouts... Glad you are crawling out of it....the strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fires...remember that the next time you get burned your are only getting tougher.. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to eat my modest dinner wait three hours and hit the treadmill again before bed. I'll read over you posts again fire myself up.

20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Glad I tuned in, I need a little motivation and perhaps a reboot....to the A$$ No sleep cardio twice a day and 1500 cals a day. That on top of my high volume workouts... Glad you are crawling out of it....the strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fires...remember that the next time you get burned your are only getting tougher.. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to eat my modest dinner wait three hours and hit the treadmill again before bed. I'll read over you posts again fire myself up.
    We all need motivation sometimes, David. And a reboot. No one is immune to their humanity...Doesn't sound like you're being very nice to yourself, but if that's what you have to do to get to where you want to be, then by all means. You have support for it!...That it is indeed. I've been through hell and back more times than I can count, and no doubt I'll be walking through it again in the future. Every time I come out a little different, but always stronger and more determined, refined further. Life is a never-ending walk through fire, testing our spirits and character, purifying us for what is to come, creating the being we are destined and meant to be!...You're welcome, David. Anytime...Have a good night

~Rosie~

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    We all need motivation sometimes, David. And a reboot. No one is immune to their humanity...Doesn't sound like you're being very nice to yourself, but if that's what you have to do to get to where you want to be, then by all means. You have support for it!...That it is indeed. I've been through hell and back more times than I can count, and no doubt I'll be walking through it again in the future. Every time I come out a little different, but always stronger and more determined, refined further. Life is a never-ending walk through fire, testing our spirits and character, purifying us for what is to come, creating the being we are destined and meant to be!...You're welcome, David. Anytime...Have a good night

~Rosie~
    You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

You have a good night too

22. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

"The joy is in the journey" .. I agree... the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...

23. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post

There is no "end" to life, even after death!...Hope you blasted that session and had a good night afterwards, David!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    "The joy is in the journey" .. I agree... the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...
    "Enjoyment is optional." Very true, Doug. I don't live this lifestyle because I always love it. I do it because I HAVE to! Have a great Sunday, my friend

~Rosie~

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There is no "end" to life, even after death!...Hope you blasted that session and had a good night afterwards, David!

~Rosie~
    I blasted that session got up at 7:00 am and blasted another before breakfast! ran a few errands then its nap time, to the gym for pecs, delts and tris, the more cardio. You are right about life it is everlasting we just move from this physical life to the spiritual, frankly I look forward to it Hope your day is everything you need and want it to be.

25. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I blasted that session got up at 7:00 am and blasted another before breakfast! ran a few errands then its nap time, to the gym for pecs, delts and tris, the more cardio. You are right about life it is everlasting we just move from this physical life to the spiritual, frankly I look forward to it Hope your day is everything you need and want it to be.
    Awesome! It's going well so far. Training done, all "household" chores completed. Now just finishing up my Motivational for today and making this week's update, before a little work, and then hopefully some chillout time. Thanks for introducing me to Silent Civilian - loving their Rebirth Of The Temple album; it's joining my training playlists

~Rosie~
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12