The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 3 of 37 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Not ALL women, LOL - but we CAN handle more pain than a male, 'tis true

    There is nothing wrong with overreaching (yes, there is a difference between "overreaching" and "overtraining" - many people use them interchangeably, even though they are NOT the same), Doug, but I'm glad that you got much needed recovery in over the weekend I really only get mine when my body dictates it - or, as in the last week, when I allow myself to fall asleep instead of getting up if I am still awake at the time I want to be getting up...

    You'll be fine!

    ~Rosie~
    Yah overreaching is pretty much default behavior for me. Always trying to prove that I am a cyborg and always disappointed when I find that I am not... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying!!

    The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! .. oh there it is anothe r old fugger quote just happened


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah overreaching is pretty much default behavior for me. Always trying to prove that I am a cyborg and always disappointed when I find that I am not... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying!!

    The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! .. oh there it is anothe r old fugger quote just happened
    I know what you mean, Doug. I've always been a "machine" in more ways than one - or at least, that's the impression everyone has always had and I've never tried to change it - but even machines break down. Nevertheless, I will keep pushing myself until I have another heart attack or my body gives out on me again, and then I'll just do it all over again. Some of us are just like that. Always pushing the limits, going beyond into the "impossible". After all, why NOT?!

    "The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!!" I LOVE this and AGREE!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. Nice quote there DW!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  4. murderin this log, luvin it!!!!!!
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  5. Even machines need rebooting from time to time. Sometimes that reboot could be more sleep or better nutrition, but only us as individuals, can see how hard our bodies can be pushed. I thought pt would be rough, bc it being my first time. But I learned that I can push myself more then I believed. So now that will be a goal to apply to my training and discipline when I start back. Live life as their is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice quote there DW!
    Thanks Chris that one went on my facebook page.

  7. I'm a little late, but definitely in to hopefully learn a little from one of the best at this forum. I will be here to watch you achieve your goals Rosie!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    murderin this log, luvin it!!!!!!
    Thanks, bud! Doing my Best!


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Even machines need rebooting from time to time. Sometimes that reboot could be more sleep or better nutrition, but only us as individuals, can see how hard our bodies can be pushed. I thought pt would be rough, bc it being my first time. But I learned that I can push myself more then I believed. So now that will be a goal to apply to my training and discipline when I start back. Live life as their is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had.
    Very true, Tommy. And last week it seems led into this week - which has been a sh*tstorm until the last couple of days (you'll see in my update tomorrow) - and a SERIOUS REBOOT...You can definitely push yourself further than you ever thought you could, but it takes those circumstances that make you dig deep for everything you have and strength you never knew existed that can pull it from you. The body can endure immense abuse before it breaks. Believe me, I know..."Live life as there is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had." Great motivation for life!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm a little late, but definitely in to hopefully learn a little from one of the best at this forum. I will be here to watch you achieve your goals Rosie!
    Better late than never If there's anything in particular you want to know, just ask

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, bud! Doing my Best!




    Very true, Tommy. And last week it seems led into this week - which has been a sh*tstorm until the last couple of days (you'll see in my update tomorrow) - and a SERIOUS REBOOT...You can definitely push yourself further than you ever thought you could, but it takes those circumstances that make you dig deep for everything you have and strength you never knew existed that can pull it from you. The body can endure immense abuse before it breaks. Believe me, I know..."Live life as there is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had." Great motivation for life!!!




    Better late than never If there's anything in particular you want to know, just ask

    ~Rosie~
    Glad I tuned in, I need a little motivation and perhaps a reboot....to the A$$ No sleep cardio twice a day and 1500 cals a day. That on top of my high volume workouts... Glad you are crawling out of it....the strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fires...remember that the next time you get burned your are only getting tougher.. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to eat my modest dinner wait three hours and hit the treadmill again before bed. I'll read over you posts again fire myself up.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Glad I tuned in, I need a little motivation and perhaps a reboot....to the A$$ No sleep cardio twice a day and 1500 cals a day. That on top of my high volume workouts... Glad you are crawling out of it....the strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fires...remember that the next time you get burned your are only getting tougher.. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to eat my modest dinner wait three hours and hit the treadmill again before bed. I'll read over you posts again fire myself up.
    We all need motivation sometimes, David. And a reboot. No one is immune to their humanity...Doesn't sound like you're being very nice to yourself, but if that's what you have to do to get to where you want to be, then by all means. You have support for it!...That it is indeed. I've been through hell and back more times than I can count, and no doubt I'll be walking through it again in the future. Every time I come out a little different, but always stronger and more determined, refined further. Life is a never-ending walk through fire, testing our spirits and character, purifying us for what is to come, creating the being we are destined and meant to be!...You're welcome, David. Anytime...Have a good night

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    We all need motivation sometimes, David. And a reboot. No one is immune to their humanity...Doesn't sound like you're being very nice to yourself, but if that's what you have to do to get to where you want to be, then by all means. You have support for it!...That it is indeed. I've been through hell and back more times than I can count, and no doubt I'll be walking through it again in the future. Every time I come out a little different, but always stronger and more determined, refined further. Life is a never-ending walk through fire, testing our spirits and character, purifying us for what is to come, creating the being we are destined and meant to be!...You're welcome, David. Anytime...Have a good night

    ~Rosie~
    You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

    You have a good night too
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  12. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

    You have a good night too
    "The joy is in the journey" .. I agree... the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

    You have a good night too
    There is no "end" to life, even after death!...Hope you blasted that session and had a good night afterwards, David!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    "The joy is in the journey" .. I agree... the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...
    "Enjoyment is optional." Very true, Doug. I don't live this lifestyle because I always love it. I do it because I HAVE to! Have a great Sunday, my friend

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There is no "end" to life, even after death!...Hope you blasted that session and had a good night afterwards, David!


    ~Rosie~
    I blasted that session got up at 7:00 am and blasted another before breakfast! ran a few errands then its nap time, to the gym for pecs, delts and tris, the more cardio. You are right about life it is everlasting we just move from this physical life to the spiritual, frankly I look forward to it Hope your day is everything you need and want it to be.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  15. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I blasted that session got up at 7:00 am and blasted another before breakfast! ran a few errands then its nap time, to the gym for pecs, delts and tris, the more cardio. You are right about life it is everlasting we just move from this physical life to the spiritual, frankly I look forward to it Hope your day is everything you need and want it to be.
    Awesome! It's going well so far. Training done, all "household" chores completed. Now just finishing up my Motivational for today and making this week's update, before a little work, and then hopefully some chillout time. Thanks for introducing me to Silent Civilian - loving their Rebirth Of The Temple album; it's joining my training playlists

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. REFINED in Hell's Fires. REBORN from the Ashes. NEW Terminator Rising Up! (Part I)


    MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along" . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    For the complete Motivational, review Strong Enough to Face Life | WPM Women.


    TRAINING

    It's been another screwed up week of training, primarily because I have not been going to sleep until ~0330 every morning, and, instead of just pulling an all-nighter as I would have done in the past, just staying up and starting training ~0430, I have been "letting" myself fall asleep, waking between 0530-0730, giving me some time to go for a run in the morning before work sometimes (if waking before 0630) and meaning training has to be done after work (which can be any time from 1930-2200), which is what "keeps" me awake until all hours (that, and being highly stressed, my mind not able to "turn off")...

    Training completed this week:

    Monday

    Session 1

    HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

    Stretch 49 min

    Session 2

    CrossTrainer 10 min

    Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 10, 9, 9, 8, 8, 7
    3. Single-Arm Cable Lateral Raises 2 x 15 per side
    4. Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 2 x 15 per side
    5. DB Lateral Raises 2 x 10
    6. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 6 x 20

    Did not go to sleep until just AFTER my 0330 alarm, waking at 0430 and 0523, just getting up at 0530, since it was obvious I wasn't going to go back to sleep, I just got up...Went for my HIIT Run at 0700. It was cold, but the freshness was welcome. I felt fresh despite the lack of sleep, my sprints hard and fast and feeling like the best re intensity I was able to put into them in a long time. Right knee started seizing up during the last few sprints though, and it was an effort to push through...Resistance training waited until after work - the ONLY day this week I actually finished at the time I am SUPPOSED to, instead of going several HOURS OVERtime. Started out on the CrossTrainer for a warm-up, faster than I have ever done on it before, keeping my pace high, to get me warm and make my legs hurt, to cover any other pain I was experiencing, ignoring the sharp burning in my right biceps' tendon and cramp in my left calf. Moved from that to Behind-the-neck BB Military Press - I did better than last week, more reps at the same weight, but it hurt more as well, and I kept pushing for 2-4 reps MORE than I should have, the pain becoming excruciating. BB Military Press was interesting and I almost dropped the barbell after each set from the pain. Tried a different "approach" re lateral delts today, and did three different exercises for two sets. Single-Arm Cable Lateral Raises were WTF?! I was weak as anything, my biceps tendons screaming well after only a few reps on each side. I was near tears on the second set and had to dropset the weight, feeling like the most pathetic creature in the gym with how light it was. Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises were ok, but seeing the difference in muscle and definition between right and lefts sides noticeably. DB Lateral Raises finished me off for sure. And if they didn't, my Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps did - I used the highest bench in the gym, which yes, might not have been the best idea, and on my third set, my vision blurry, I stumbled, lost my balance and almost faceplanted into the dumbbell rack in front of me. A little lightheaded, I took a brief breather before finishing off my sets...No post-weights cardio today - after the Bench Jumps, I was done...

    Tuesday

    Run 7 miles @ 5 min/mile pace

    Stretch 31 min

    Another sleepless night into the early morning, this time with only half an hour of sleep from an overload of stress [the last few weeks]. A couple of hours later, because my mind would just not turn off and I needed some time out, I went for a 7-mile run at 5-minute mile pace to meditate and clear my head. It's been a long time since I ran so far or pushed my body that hard, and believe me, I FELT it! I definitely don't do things by half measures and one of these days, if I keep pushing myself like this, either my heart will give out again or my body will break somewhere else. Not that I am too worried about THAT...The crisp air helped calm the chill around my head, although my eyes were watering (not just from the cold). I wore only a t-shirt because I wanted my skin to be numb, to give something for my mind to wander to (which they didn't). Just me, the road, and God. Barely able to breathe, shallow gasps of air, my mind screaming (for a time), ignoring the pain in my right knee (for as long as possible; got hard to when I was limping from ~15 minutes into my run)...Gave several things up to God [I should have a long time ago] and finished my run feeling somewhat lighter. Still decided to leave my resistance session until after work though...Weights did not end up happening, as sh*t going at work blew to pieces and I was there far later than I wanted (and expected) to be, the calm evaporated into a seething aggression that would not have been conducive to training (even though I channel my aggression and rage through my training, there ARE some times when all it would be is a detriment and my training that day a waste of time). To be done later in the week...

    Wednesday

    Day OFF

    Sleep started when I wanted to be getting up, for only ~3 hours, before it was time to get up. Just felt sluggish, head pounding. Work was another disaster, and a discovery later that evening tipped me over the edge of the sanity that I have been trying to hold onto for the last month. In an instant, all life, energy, motivation, and desire for anything but a deep, dark numbness and wanting to disappear from the world replaced me. In such a state, training was not even a thought.

    Thursday

    HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest
    c. 4 min skipping

    Stretch 30 min

    After a restless, sleepless night, not even there, a blank mask on a shell, I finally kicked myself in the head and went out for a run - HIIT, since I didn't do anything yesterday. During HIIT a change came over me. Something rose inside me and roared, my thoughts suddenly transformed from the discombobulating spinning in my mind to an eerie calm as it realized the truth it had known but not wanted to know, accepting the challenge of life, renewing courage, casting aside weakness and all mental restrictions that would hold me back in the future and prevent me from doing what I must and should. In an instant I was changed, like someone had suddenly shut me down, all that was left the machine that others had (until now) always had an impression of, a strength unlike any strength I have used before, rebuilding my resolve, my will. Freedom is a very releasing feeling. Even if it returns back to you parts of you thought to have been suppressed forever - there was a reason I was as I was when I was younger; it was how I survived (with His Grace), and in this time, it has joined me again. It has joined me and other aspects of me have gone, but not for a brief time - this time it is FOREVER and I do not want them back either. From now on I will be a weapon, attacking life with a vengeance, determination to leave as deep an impression on it as possible, as deep a mark as possible on all whose lives I cross paths with. A Warrior with a Purpose, I will have no hesitation in doing what I HAVE to do, anything in my life with destructive power GONE...Determined and light-hearted, I headed to work...However, the aggression of earlier this week returning full-force later on as an abusive situation turned yet again for the worse, making me mad enough to spit bullets, destructive enough that training, even though I WANT to hurt myself, would have been self-destructive in a NOT good way tonight, so I left it alone...

    Friday

    Session 1

    Run 7 miles

    Stretch 13 min

    Session 2

    CrossTrainer 10 min

    Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between supersets and giant sets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. Dips 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    SuperSet B -
    3. Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    4. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
    SuperSet C -
    5. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 10
    6. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    Giant Set -
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 8 per side
    8. Swissball Crunches (270 to 180 degrees; feet on wall, knees at 90 degree angle) 4 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 4 x 10
    10. Deadbug 4 x 10

    Post-Weights Cardio:
    a. Kettlebell throw and catch to a squat (standing on BOSHU Ball) 5 min
    b. Skipping (as many “double unders” as possible) 5 min
    c. Skipping (on the BOSHU Ball) 5 min

    Stretch 15 min

    Passed out a little earlier than usual last night, but plenty of time for a 7-mile run before work - starting to like these again; might start doing them every other day instead of only 10 minutes of cardio pre-weights. Run was great. Air was cooler this morning, but crisp enough to wash over me in a calm, leaving a blank canvas for the day...Resistance session was going to be a hit-or-miss-not-sure-if-I-will-do-it after work (day 0830 to 1930 - NO breaks). Because I haven't done one since Monday, I knew I HAD to, and despite still not being sure whether or not I would actually do one, I took all my pre-training supplements at 1900 in preparation for it, more motivation (well, that, and I work in a gym, so there's NO excuse NOT to train, really). Somewhere between then and 1930, my mood drastically changed and I was READY to go!...Started out on the CrossTrainer, HARD AND FAST, virtually making it a 10-minute "sprint". Gasping for breath, I half-jumped-fell off, blood pumping, ready for the weights...Already determined that I was going to put my body through its paces, short recovery period between heavy supersets, lifting as much as I could. Started off with Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls - been struggling with these ridiculously the last few weeks, so, against all sense, upped it a little and nearly didn't make the last rep on the last set. Dips I did more slowly, going lower than ever, making sure to gauge the "intensity", so my reps would match that re Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls. Loving the vascularity popping when I started on SuperSet B, only getting stronger, the double blue lines separating in my biceps after the first superset. Even though the DB I used for Zottoman Curls were lighter than I am used to using, they made me work, and my arms were getting so pumped and tight that they started becoming painful on the third set. DB French Press sent a sharp pain through my right anterior deltoid and bicep, but I pushed past it, gritting my teeth for six reps each set. Finished off weights with a giant set, one last exercise for arms to ensure complete destruction, before setting into abs. Although only 10 reps each set of each abs' exercise, they were burning from the very FIRST set of Swissball Crunches! My body was on FIRE by the end of my session...Not over yet, though! Because I wasn't going to do post-weights cardio (and I really SHOULD have, since this is something I have learnt that my body NEEDS!), I did something else. After contemplating attempting standing on the swissball, or even jumping up and squatting on it (I know, stupid, considering it's how I broke my left wrist the first time), I ended up doing kettlebell throws on the BOSHU ball instead with one of the guys I work with - squatting down on catching it (so much for NO work for legs, right, LOL). One of the guys I work with and I have a standing competition to see who can do the most "double unders" with a skipping rope without stopping, so after all that, we spent several minutes trying to outdo each other and see if we could beat the record for it - which neither of us managed to do, our knees shot, my right almost giving out on me and rolling my left ankle. But, not to be deterred, I suddenly had the idea of making it MORE difficult and decided randomly to try skipping on the BOSHU ball (not a word - but not to be attempted at home, LOL ) - NOT easy by any means, and I spent more time on the floor than the ball for my first few attempts. After being looked at like I was out of my mind (I'll try almost anything once- why not?!) and being told to stop, since what a great example it is for the trainers to be doing "dangerous" things, I succeeded not once, but TWICE, and then got Joe to try it. Great times, honestly. Ended the session sore and bruised (I still have burn marks on my arms, elbows, and back from my "great" idea of using a swissball as a "sumo-suit" against Joe, and instead of bouncing back onto my feet as I did the first time we did it, just flying my feet out from under me, top half first, onto my back onto the concrete floor several times), but LAUGHING...Went out to dinner with the guys afterwards, so very different than I had been all week, as if the DELIBERATE pain I was putting my body through, the latest way to see how far I can push my body to see if it "breaks", giving me a new lease on life...

    Saturday

    CrossTrainer 10 min

    Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10, 8, 8 per side
    2. Dips 3 x 10, 8, 8
    3. Plank 3 x 1 min
    TriSet B -
    4. Plate Lateral Raises 3 x 15
    5. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 8
    6. Rear Delt Flyes 3 x 11
    TriSet C -
    7. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 3 x 10
    8. Side-to-side Alternating DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB/floor) 3 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 3 x 10

    Stretch 20 min

    Woke the latest I have in a long time this morning, after passing out earlier than usual, giving my body a few extra hours of obviously needed sleep...My mood from last night still in the system, I was bouncing around work with energy, jumping up and down on the BOSHU ball like it was a trampoline, causing the guys to shake their heads in amusement, being told it was like I "have been drinking", LOL...By the time work was over I was so READY for training, hammering it out with a Full-Body session, a little shorter than last week, but with higher intensity...CrossTrainer to start - I was almost laughing to myself during the first few minutes, but as I dug in and pain set into my left knee (from the skipping last night) and under my breastbone (a sharp, stabbing pain had lingered there for the few hours PRE-training and I was NOT going to have it prevent me from training), the "smile" became a grimace...30 seconds rest between [any] sets is what my body seems to respond to the best as far as progress, so I am sticking to it, no matter how hard I push myself. I was shaking badly on my second Plank, after feeling my triceps trembling during the prior set of Dips. Probably should have done a few more reps of each set re Lateral Raises, so next week I'll go heavier (and use DB), but more than made up for it by going heavier and struggling through Rear Delt Flyes, my left wrist cracking and creaking. My right elbow still refuses to come in close by my side when doing Supinated BB Bent Over Rows, despite my best efforts, so I am just going to have to work harder on this. Push-Ups were killer, my arms nearly giving out on me towards the end of my second set - noticing how "rounded" my upper back is from my cycling days when doing these (and planks), no matter how straight my back is or good my posture/form. Finished off the last triset with almost-all-the-way-to-the-floor Ab Rollouts, feeling my core tight and burn from yesterday's abwork...No post-weights cardio, just stretching, since I was really feeling it in my right shoulder/bicep afterwards (pain that ended up lasting all day)...

    Sunday

    HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

    Stretch 25 min

    Beautiful day outside. Since I have only done two HIIT sessions this week, because I need to do THREE, and because I do NOT want to do any more NOT sprinting, I went for a HIIT Run, albeit only doing eight sprints, so that I can give it everything tomorrow morning (since Monday is a HIIT day). My body is exhausted [from yesterday's resistance session] but my sprints were good, the first few surprising me, actually, seeming almost effortless and over before I knew it. Going to have to start doing LONGER sprints, or just do upwards of 20-24 from now on!

    Training this week was again not even close to Maintenance, and in fact, LESS than last week (which is so very NOT cool), so much so that I pretty much consider this a "Week Off"! I got beaten this week - just not in training as much as I had planned on! "Rebooting" is OVER - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DESTRUCTION TO COMMENCE, please!

    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. REFINED in Hell's Fires. REBORN from the Ashes. NEW Terminator Rising Up! (Part II)


    OTHER NOTES

    Body Composition

    9.1% bodyfat - instead of a 0.3% decrease in bodyfat this week, I GAINED by 0.3%! My body composition was not something I was looking forward to seeing this week, knowing what kind of week it was re life events, stress, training (not even HALF of Maintenance), nutrition (not ONE "good" day - pizza and chocolate or buffet EVERY night after work), and everything else going on. But, it's done now. The week is over. It's been a week a long time in coming, but there can NEVER EVER be another like this in my life! And NEXT week I am aiming to lose ~0.1% bodyfat a DAY!...That aside, I HAVE gained some muscle mass this week - even though my right and left sides are still unbalanced, there is more mass in my deltoids and arms, the definition clearer than it was last week when I was leaner. Unfortunately, even though little resistance training done, with not even Hamstrings done when it WAS done, my lower body has "grown" by almost an INCH - so got to REALLY watch this and ELIMINATE ALL exercise with even a hint of weight that works legs...

    Supplements

    My bottle of AnaBeta runs out tomorrow - instead of a month, it's only lasted three weeks, since I've been using 5-6 caps daily (more than the 4-5 caps noted in post #1, but what seems to work "best" for me)...It's been nearly three weeks of using Erase PRO. It has not been the best three weeks ever, and each one has changed drastically re training AND nutrition, but progress HAS been made - just over one more week left to see what happens...

    Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

    As much as I hate to admit it, this did NOT happen this week. I know shame on me; I need to be more DISCIPLINED (but hey, I am only human, and I AM going to have my "weak" moments like everyone else). But, not going to regret it or stress over it, and just going to attempt it this COMING week instead. No biggie. Getting training back on track and up to Maintenance, completed first thing in the morning pre-work, and work hopefully less stressful, all other disruptions in my life from this last week [and month, really], somewhat "settled", I should be able to REfocus and DO THIS! I HAVE TO! NOT being leaner is NOT acceptable!

    If I thought last week was stressful, it didn't hold a candle to what happened THIS week, which has honestly been one of the hardest and most challenging weeks in my LIFE (which says a lot, given everything I've been through)! That said, I guess it's been some time in coming, and now that it's over and done with, I can let go and move ON with my life for the better, thankful for the experience, grateful to have been blessed such, stronger and more determined than ever, knowing that the best for me is yet to COME, having faith that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now in my life. I have NOTHING left to lose, so it's time to push the limits even MORE than ever, marching FORWARD with directive PURPOSE! There is a NEW Terminator in the world!

    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    OTHER NOTES

    Body Composition

    9.1% bodyfat - instead of a 0.3% decrease in bodyfat this week, I GAINED by 0.3%! My body composition was not something I was looking forward to seeing this week, knowing what kind of week it was re life events, stress, training (not even HALF of Maintenance), nutrition (not ONE "good" day - pizza and chocolate or buffet EVERY night after work), and everything else going on. But, it's done now. The week is over. It's been a week a long time in coming, but there can NEVER EVER be another like this in my life! And NEXT week I am aiming to lose ~0.1% bodyfat a DAY!...That aside, I HAVE gained some muscle mass this week - even though my right and left sides are still unbalanced, there is more mass in my deltoids and arms, the definition clearer than it was last week when I was leaner. Unfortunately, even though little resistance training done, with not even Hamstrings done when it WAS done, my lower body has "grown" by almost an INCH - so got to REALLY watch this and ELIMINATE ALL exercise with even a hint of weight that works legs...

    Supplements

    My bottle of AnaBeta runs out tomorrow - instead of a month, it's only lasted three weeks, since I've been using 5-6 caps daily (more than the 4-5 caps noted in post #1, but what seems to work "best" for me)...It's been nearly three weeks of using Erase PRO. It has not been the best three weeks ever, and each one has changed drastically re training AND nutrition, but progress HAS been made - just over one more week left to see what happens...

    Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

    As much as I hate to admit it, this did NOT happen this week. I know shame on me; I need to be more DISCIPLINED (but hey, I am only human, and I AM going to have my "weak" moments like everyone else). But, not going to regret it or stress over it, and just going to attempt it this COMING week instead. No biggie. Getting training back on track and up to Maintenance, completed first thing in the morning pre-work, and work hopefully less stressful, all other disruptions in my life from this last week [and month, really], somewhat "settled", I should be able to REfocus and DO THIS! I HAVE TO! NOT being leaner is NOT acceptable!

    If I thought last week was stressful, it didn't hold a candle to what happened THIS week, which has honestly been one of the hardest and most challenging weeks in my LIFE (which says a lot, given everything I've been through)! That said, I guess it's been some time in coming, and now that it's over and done with, I can let go and move ON with my life for the better, thankful for the experience, grateful to have been blessed such, stronger and more determined than ever, knowing that the best for me is yet to COME, having faith that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now in my life. I have NOTHING left to lose, so it's time to push the limits even MORE than ever, marching FORWARD with directive PURPOSE! There is a NEW Terminator in the world!

    Ok ....NOW I'm fired up, wish I'd seen this before I had my workout, though it was stellar...maybe it's better I did not. with all that motivation behind me I may have hurt myself lol I still have cardio to do before bedtime, I'll carry it with me into that I am glad you are fired up, I am glad that you believe in the higher power(seems so few do and often we are ridiculed) Keep impacting lives and hold true to your purpose. You have support. Also glad you like the music, they are one of my faves and that is a great work out cd top to bottom. Keep on keeping on Rosie and thanks for helping us do the same
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  19. Rosie I will pray for you daily. Sleep is so hard to get that sometimes I wonder if the gov't will market it and sell it. I have tried so many different methods, from pills to other methods without them. I finally had a dr give me soemthing called restril. I'm lights out with in 30 minutes. When i take it at decent time, I wake up for work with no jet lag. But anyway I'm just saying I know how important sleep would be for you. Your workouts would make some cry just reading them. Your def a true testament to mind of matter. Hope this week goes better.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie I will pray for you daily. Sleep is so hard to get that sometimes I wonder if the gov't will market it and sell it. I have tried so many different methods, from pills to other methods without them. I finally had a dr give me soemthing called restril. I'm lights out with in 30 minutes. When i take it at decent time, I wake up for work with no jet lag. But anyway I'm just saying I know how important sleep would be for you. Your workouts would make some cry just reading them. Your def a true testament to mind of matter. Hope this week goes better.
    Maybe something will arrive in the mail to help you sleep Rosie...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Ok ....NOW I'm fired up, wish I'd seen this before I had my workout, though it was stellar...maybe it's better I did not. with all that motivation behind me I may have hurt myself lol I still have cardio to do before bedtime, I'll carry it with me into that I am glad you are fired up, I am glad that you believe in the higher power(seems so few do and often we are ridiculed) Keep impacting lives and hold true to your purpose. You have support. Also glad you like the music, they are one of my faves and that is a great work out cd top to bottom. Keep on keeping on Rosie and thanks for helping us do the same
    Still plenty of time for motivation to kick in, David. And to use it...Yes, I definitely believe in a Higher Power, that Higher Power being GOD. I was brought up with Him always in my life, and I honestly canNOT imagine ever NOT having Him there...Thank you


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie I will pray for you daily. Sleep is so hard to get that sometimes I wonder if the gov't will market it and sell it. I have tried so many different methods, from pills to other methods without them. I finally had a dr give me soemthing called restril. I'm lights out with in 30 minutes. When i take it at decent time, I wake up for work with no jet lag. But anyway I'm just saying I know how important sleep would be for you. Your workouts would make some cry just reading them. Your def a true testament to mind of matter. Hope this week goes better.
    Thanks, Tommy. I'm not so worried about sleep, since I can get by on 2-4 hours a night easily, although two is pushing it; I really need 4-5 hours to be at my best...Training is hurting, but at the same time I'm kicking myself because I do NOT feel like I am doing ENOUGH! Guess that's a mindset I will have to adjust at some point, but I DO need to get back to at LEAST Maintenance training. Definitely mind over matter last week, ANYthing that I did, training and otherwise...I think it will!...


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe something will arrive in the mail to help you sleep Rosie...
    Al sent it out, Doug, so maybe in the next day or so

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Still plenty of time for motivation to kick in, David. And to use it...Yes, I definitely believe in a Higher Power, that Higher Power being GOD. I was brought up with Him always in my life, and I honestly canNOT imagine ever NOT having Him there...Thank you




    Thanks, Tommy. I'm not so worried about sleep, since I can get by on 2-4 hours a night easily, although two is pushing it; I really need 4-5 hours to be at my best...Training is hurting, but at the same time I'm kicking myself because I do NOT feel like I am doing ENOUGH! Guess that's a mindset I will have to adjust at some point, but I DO need to get back to at LEAST Maintenance training. Definitely mind over matter last week, ANYthing that I did, training and otherwise...I think it will!...




    Al sent it out, Doug, so maybe in the next day or so

    ~Rosie~
    good to know... really looking forward to know what you think, stuff is supposed to be strong ....mine ships late this week with the rest of my monthlies

  23. There are some very motivational and inspiring words in this log so far. Now I know where I need to come if I need a mental check.....good stuff
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    good to know... really looking forward to know what you think, stuff is supposed to be strong ....mine ships late this week with the rest of my monthlies
    You know I'll just tell it how I experience it, Doug. Plus, by time I start it, it'll be the only new supplement in my regime (since I've used everything else in my "stack" and I will be finishing up Erase PRO next Tuesday - if I don't get another bottle to continue on with it).


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There are some very motivational and inspiring words in this log so far. Now I know where I need to come if I need a mental check.....good stuff
    Thanks, bud. Just trying to keep it all going, and now, with a "new lease on life", I'm determined to let NOTHING stop me from getting where I want to, doing what I must, and becoming what I have to!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. Muscle Chronicle


    Interviews With Top Athletes

    Just want to send a shout out to Austin and Phil for honouring me with appearing on Muscle Chronicle I actually did this interview last year, even though it was only published yesterday. It's a different kind of interview, not your usual "what is your training and diet like?", etc.

    To check it out, review Rosie Chee Scott Interview: The Female Terminator

    Have a Blessed day All!

    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter :: March 2012


    THE HEART EDITION

    There comes a time in all our lives when the importance of our health becomes apparent - for some it is sooner than later. When that happens, you have two choices to make: Either you do everything possible to ensure your future health and fitness, or you do nothing.

    This month in the 'Training' section, I have explained how you can train to optimize your cardiovascular fitness, to help decrease the risk of heart disease and other heart-related issues.

    In this month's 'Nutrition' section, I have identified seven superfoods that can help improve your heart health.
    Check out this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    THE HEART EDITION



    Check out the this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

    ... and we all know.. nobody has more heart than Rosie...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    ... and we all know.. nobody has more heart than Rosie...
    LOL...Not THAT kind of "heart" , Doug...Although I honestly don't know how much of that is left...It's something ELSE entirely now...

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. Rosie, some great updates. Sound like you have had an epiphany of sorts which is always awesome. Also sounds like you have at least got a tiny bit of rest.

    If you are talking about Al sending you some G8, you may actually find that you are able to sleep with it. Honestly the strongest GH/sleep aid supp I have used to date.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Rosie, some great updates. Sound like you have had an epiphany of sorts which is always awesome. Also sounds like you have at least got a tiny bit of rest.

    If you are talking about Al sending you some G8, you may actually find that you are able to sleep with it. Honestly the strongest GH/sleep aid supp I have used to date.
    I guess you could call it something like that, Chris. Was a lot more though, I think. Long story short, took me coming so close to just not being here anymore to finally kick myself in the head and REALLY stand up and do what I should have done so long ago. My body may have rested, but the mental and emotional strain was still exhausting.

    Yes, Doug was kind enough to make the suggestion to Al and it should be arriving in the next day or so. My sleep is slowly getting better, although I am still only getting 2-4 hours - 4 hours is ok, but less my body can only do for so long. In fact, today, at ~1000, it all hit me and I pretty much had to lie down, and could barely move until close to ~1700. If I don't get it, my body lets me know! I will let you know how it goes.

    On that note, I've stuck to Lyle's "diet" so far this week and will keep on with it. Interested in what Sunday's body composition result is, since, although I have not lost that much re body mass, I definitely LOOK like I have leaned up over the last few days (although, if I have gained a little muscle mass, that would do it as well).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in