The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 3 of 28 First 123458 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Ok ....NOW I'm fired up, wish I'd seen this before I had my workout, though it was stellar...maybe it's better I did not. with all that motivation behind me I may have hurt myself lol I still have cardio to do before bedtime, I'll carry it with me into that I am glad you are fired up, I am glad that you believe in the higher power(seems so few do and often we are ridiculed) Keep impacting lives and hold true to your purpose. You have support. Also glad you like the music, they are one of my faves and that is a great work out cd top to bottom. Keep on keeping on Rosie and thanks for helping us do the same
    Still plenty of time for motivation to kick in, David. And to use it...Yes, I definitely believe in a Higher Power, that Higher Power being GOD. I was brought up with Him always in my life, and I honestly canNOT imagine ever NOT having Him there...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie I will pray for you daily. Sleep is so hard to get that sometimes I wonder if the gov't will market it and sell it. I have tried so many different methods, from pills to other methods without them. I finally had a dr give me soemthing called restril. I'm lights out with in 30 minutes. When i take it at decent time, I wake up for work with no jet lag. But anyway I'm just saying I know how important sleep would be for you. Your workouts would make some cry just reading them. Your def a true testament to mind of matter. Hope this week goes better.
    Thanks, Tommy. I'm not so worried about sleep, since I can get by on 2-4 hours a night easily, although two is pushing it; I really need 4-5 hours to be at my best...Training is hurting, but at the same time I'm kicking myself because I do NOT feel like I am doing ENOUGH! Guess that's a mindset I will have to adjust at some point, but I DO need to get back to at LEAST Maintenance training. Definitely mind over matter last week, ANYthing that I did, training and otherwise...I think it will!...

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe something will arrive in the mail to help you sleep Rosie...
    Al sent it out, Doug, so maybe in the next day or so

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Still plenty of time for motivation to kick in, David. And to use it...Yes, I definitely believe in a Higher Power, that Higher Power being GOD. I was brought up with Him always in my life, and I honestly canNOT imagine ever NOT having Him there...Thank you

Thanks, Tommy. I'm not so worried about sleep, since I can get by on 2-4 hours a night easily, although two is pushing it; I really need 4-5 hours to be at my best...Training is hurting, but at the same time I'm kicking myself because I do NOT feel like I am doing ENOUGH! Guess that's a mindset I will have to adjust at some point, but I DO need to get back to at LEAST Maintenance training. Definitely mind over matter last week, ANYthing that I did, training and otherwise...I think it will!...

Al sent it out, Doug, so maybe in the next day or so

~Rosie~
    good to know... really looking forward to know what you think, stuff is supposed to be strong ....mine ships late this week with the rest of my monthlies
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

There are some very motivational and inspiring words in this log so far. Now I know where I need to come if I need a mental check.....good stuff
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

good to know... really looking forward to know what you think, stuff is supposed to be strong ....mine ships late this week with the rest of my monthlies
    You know I'll just tell it how I experience it, Doug. Plus, by time I start it, it'll be the only new supplement in my regime (since I've used everything else in my "stack" and I will be finishing up Erase PRO next Tuesday - if I don't get another bottle to continue on with it).

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There are some very motivational and inspiring words in this log so far. Now I know where I need to come if I need a mental check.....good stuff
    Thanks, bud. Just trying to keep it all going, and now, with a "new lease on life", I'm determined to let NOTHING stop me from getting where I want to, doing what I must, and becoming what I have to!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Muscle Chronicle

Interviews With Top Athletes

Just want to send a shout out to Austin and Phil for honouring me with appearing on Muscle Chronicle I actually did this interview last year, even though it was only published yesterday. It's a different kind of interview, not your usual "what is your training and diet like?", etc.

To check it out, review Rosie Chee Scott Interview: The Female Terminator

Have a Blessed day All!

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter :: March 2012

THE HEART EDITION

There comes a time in all our lives when the importance of our health becomes apparent - for some it is sooner than later. When that happens, you have two choices to make: Either you do everything possible to ensure your future health and fitness, or you do nothing.

This month in the 'Training' section, I have explained how you can train to optimize your cardiovascular fitness, to help decrease the risk of heart disease and other heart-related issues.

In this month's 'Nutrition' section, I have identified seven superfoods that can help improve your heart health.
    Check out this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

THE HEART EDITION

Check out the this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

... and we all know.. nobody has more heart than Rosie...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

... and we all know.. nobody has more heart than Rosie...
    LOL...Not THAT kind of "heart" , Doug...Although I honestly don't know how much of that is left...It's something ELSE entirely now...

~Rosie~

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Rosie, some great updates. Sound like you have had an epiphany of sorts which is always awesome. Also sounds like you have at least got a tiny bit of rest.

If you are talking about Al sending you some G8, you may actually find that you are able to sleep with it. Honestly the strongest GH/sleep aid supp I have used to date.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Rosie, some great updates. Sound like you have had an epiphany of sorts which is always awesome. Also sounds like you have at least got a tiny bit of rest.

If you are talking about Al sending you some G8, you may actually find that you are able to sleep with it. Honestly the strongest GH/sleep aid supp I have used to date.
    I guess you could call it something like that, Chris. Was a lot more though, I think. Long story short, took me coming so close to just not being here anymore to finally kick myself in the head and REALLY stand up and do what I should have done so long ago. My body may have rested, but the mental and emotional strain was still exhausting.

Yes, Doug was kind enough to make the suggestion to Al and it should be arriving in the next day or so. My sleep is slowly getting better, although I am still only getting 2-4 hours - 4 hours is ok, but less my body can only do for so long. In fact, today, at ~1000, it all hit me and I pretty much had to lie down, and could barely move until close to ~1700. If I don't get it, my body lets me know! I will let you know how it goes.

On that note, I've stuck to Lyle's "diet" so far this week and will keep on with it. Interested in what Sunday's body composition result is, since, although I have not lost that much re body mass, I definitely LOOK like I have leaned up over the last few days (although, if I have gained a little muscle mass, that would do it as well).

~Rosie~

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

LOL...Not THAT kind of "heart" , Doug...Although I honestly don't know how much of that is left...It's something ELSE entirely now...

~Rosie~

Sorry can't resist a cheeky play on word...
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Rosie good to see you sticking with that diet. I have played around for so many years trying to find one for me. The last couple of weeks my breakfast has been bowl honey nut cerioes with fresh blueberries. Greek yougurt for break with granola, lean lunch meal then after work some craze pre workout then lean supper. Point is I've been in the 240's over a year thus from dropping from 291 couple yrs ago. I weighed today and hit 235.2 I have not seen 230's in 5-6 yrs. I'm learning discipline more now then ever.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Rosie good to see you sticking with that diet. I have played around for so many years trying to find one for me. The last couple of weeks my breakfast has been bowl honey nut cerioes with fresh blueberries. Greek yougurt for break with granola, lean lunch meal then after work some craze pre workout then lean supper. Point is I've been in the 240's over a year thus from dropping from 291 couple yrs ago. I weighed today and hit 235.2 I have not seen 230's in 5-6 yrs. I'm learning discipline more now then ever.
    It's only been five days, Tommy, and come Sunday (because, YES, I WILL stick to it!), it will literally be a record for me in "dieting" (no, I am NOT kidding - never do them because I go BACKWARDS or get LESS progress than eating as I normally do!) You know that I DON'T "diet" and that I don't think it will do much for me, but I am determined to give it the BEST shot possible. Lean Gains, although not a "diet" per se, but more a nurtitional METHOD re feeding times definitely works the best for me though - I know this withOUT a doubt, and will continue using it infinitely, albeit my food timing, macros, and food consumed re type and calories individualized for ME.

That's AWESOME, Tommy! I'm so very please for you

~Rosie~

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Thanks Rosie. I don't diet either, I always use that word not meaning too. I have changed the way I eat by using fresh fruits in ceral, yougurt with home made granola, and portion control. I don't like using fad diets. I had to learn what my body works best off, and it took me for ever lol. Yeah I hit 45 minutes again today. I have noticed doing all this cardio helps me sleep.

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Thanks Rosie. I don't diet either, I always use that word not meaning too. I have changed the way I eat by using fresh fruits in ceral, yougurt with home made granola, and portion control. I don't like using fad diets. I had to learn what my body works best off, and it took me for ever lol. Yeah I hit 45 minutes again today. I have noticed doing all this cardio helps me sleep.
    Yes, I'm not a fan of "diets". To me DIET IS A LIFESTYLE!

Anyways, on that note, I am using the Category 1 of Lyle's "diet" and that allows for NO refeeds until after 11-12 days and NO cheat meals until the Maintenance weeks. Soooo...It wasn't a "record", because last night I went out to the buffet with the guys after my evening run - yes, even though it was PAST/outside my 8-hour feeding window, but also because I think a lot of the lack of energy I have been experiencing this week (you'll see when I make my weekly update later today), has to do with the lack of calories and carbohydrates (which my body works best with!) I've been having, on top of my demanding training regime, and having a day HIGHER and "cheat" is NOT going to harm my overall progress, given that my weekly total calories will even out at still ridiculously well below my Maintenance...It may have made the difference in me losing that additional 0.1% bodyfat this week, but I'll take that chance...As with everything, I'm just making my own adaptation and next week I am going to do the same thing, by instead of having three refeed days, I am only just going to have the one on either Friday (since it's my Full-Body day that day) or Saturday (since it's the day before my day OFF, but incidentally also before the day I take all my body measurements, etc.) - likely Saturday - and see what happens. If it all goes well, I may just continue with such a method until I reach the body composition I want to...

~Rosie~

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Focus on my strength today…I feel the life inside of me…Determined Succeeding... (I)

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You have seeds of greatness in you. Keep growing, keep reaching for new heights. Your best days are still out in front of you." - Joel Osteen

For the complete Motivational, review Seeds of Greatness | WPM Women.

TRAINING

Training has been GREAT this week! Back on track, exactly as it SHOULD be, the way I WANT it to be! No matter WHAT time I've been going to sleep, my body has woken up like clockwork before or around 0330, getting my day started the way I prefer! ALL training has been completed, and to an intensity that has left me drained at the end of the day, but feeling satisfied!

Training completed this week:

Monday

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 13, 8, 8, 6
    2. Rear Delt Flyes 2 x 13
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 13, 8, 8, 8
    4. Seated DB Shoulder Press 2 x 12, 8
    5. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
    6. Single-Arm Cable Lateral Raises 2 x 15 per side
    7. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (on bench, reaching down 4 inches with the BB) 4 x 10
    8. Swissball Leg Curls 2 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 101-105 rpm

Stretch 30 min

Do not know if I went to sleep just after 0000 or 0200 last night, since I was awake at 0200, but I think more in the "am I sleeping or awake?" mode...Got up fresh though, at 0330, ready to start the day...Head truly in the game, I headed off for HIIT an hour later. Sprints felt fast, and my knees did not really bother me at all, which was great. Well warm, downing my Assault and heading to the gym, enjoying the dark, a spring in my step...Started with Behind-the-neck BB Military Press. First set was ok, but on the second my right delt and biceps' tendon was SCREAMING, and it was an effort to even manage eight reps. Each consecutive set after that was so painful that I stopped after the fourth set and did Rear Delt Flyes for my "last two sets". Strength surprisingly up with Rear Delt Flyes. Back to the barbell for BB Military Press, with a reasonable first set, but poor for the rest. Following the pattern for rear delts, I did a couple of sets of Seated DB Shoulder Press to "finish" anterior delts off. Strength is coming back slowly for Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises - still starting off with right side all the time, to help build that strength back up, since my left has not lost a lot. Struggling on the last couple of sets. After doing Single-Arm Cable Lateral Raises last week, decided to give them another shot, but failed miserably, and even on the LIGHTEST stack weight, struggled badly. Wanted more of a stretch in my hamstrings today than I have been getting, so, instead of doing my Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts on a box, I did them on a BENCH, reaching down as low as I could without falling over; finishing off the session with Swissball Leg Curls...Walked back to the hotel and sat on the Recline Bike there for 20 minutes, before heading back to my room and stretching...

Tuesday

Skip x 300 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    2. Dips 4 x 8
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 12, 12, 12, 10
    5. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 10, 8, 8, 7
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    8. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Swissball Crunch (270 to 180 degrees; feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 15
    11. Ab Rollout 4 x 15
    12. Plank 4 x 1 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 104-108 rpm

Stretch 31 min

Broken sleep last night, waking every 30-60 minutes, but ready to go come 0330...Headed off to the gym ~0500 (since no HIIT Run pre-weights, pre-weights cardio is fine at the gym), smiling and focused. For the first time there were a lot of people there, which was surprising, and because the CrossTrainers were all being used, I just took a skipping rope and did my thing there...Leaving barely any time between finishing, I started my resistance session. NO mercy today, making it harder by adding 100 rope revolutions at the end of my usual weighted superset each time. Strength coming back on Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls, which is nice, and on Dips I made sure to go extra deep and slow with, to match my reps with the former. Went heavier with both exercises in TriSet B, but struggled on the last set of each, which was ok. Really seeing the vascularity in my arms popping during this, loving the double head in my bicep. TriSet C was the surprising factor in this training session, my strength fading a little, and I had to drop my weights after the first set. Abs were BURNING during TriSet D, but it was well worth it...Walked back to the hotel and finished up 20 minutes on the Recline Bike...

Wednesday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 22 min

Session 2

Run 7 miles @ 4.6 min/mile pace

Stretch 16 min

Woke at 0310 today, but didn't get up until 0330. Felt a lot better than I have been this morning and couldn't wait to get out on the road. Sprints were great starting out, but by the time I got to the eighteenth one, I could feel my pace slowing as my knees started protesting and I became nauseous (likely just from pushing myself so hard in all the ones leading up to them). Made sure I stretched out thoroughly afterwards...Things came to a head at work later on that day and at 1500 I walked out for the last time. Can't say what a RELIEF it is, really. Impulsive maybe, but after everything the last few weeks, I definitely believe it to be in my best interests at this time in my life. Still trying to calm down a little, I decided to go for a 7-mile run in the evening to blow off more steam. I didn't set out intending to pound myself into the road, but my aggression must have been unconsciously driving my body and the pace held no mercy. I didn't mind though, although when I got back to the hotel, it was a SLOW walk back up the stairs to my room, LOL. Surprised to find my pace the FASTEST I have EVER done - all that pent up aggression and emotion is good for SOMEthing! Stretched some more, exhausted...

Thursday

Recline Bike 10 min @ 110-112 rpm

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Single-Arm Bent Over DB Rows 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8 per side
    2. Side-to-side Alternating Medicine Ball Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on m/b-floor) 4 x 10
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Supinated Bent Over DB Rows 4 x 10
    5. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on fists) 4 x 10
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 110-112 rpm

Stretch 30 min

After ~2.5 hours sleep, got up and began my day...Since it's only Back/Chest day today, I didn't go to the gym and just went downstairs to the hotel Fitness Room, since it has enough for what I need...Started off on the Recline Bike, short and fast...Immediately into the weights after 10 minutes. Started off with Single-Arm DB Bent Over Rows, just to change things up - I haven't done these for YEARS, and I ended up increasing my weight for each set, since I underestimated my strength on them. What I found surprising was that my LEFT side was weaker than my right, my LEFT biceps tendon hurting sharply, the effort on the last couple of reps the last couple of sets for this, instead of in my RIGHT side. Despite how I've been feeling lately doing Push-Ups this way, I forced them because I wanted to hammer myself, especially since I rarely do more than a total of eight sets on Back/Chest day (yes, it’s my "short" resistance session for the week - plus, if I do TOO much for my back, it grows, and I don't want it either thicker or wider). As with my Arms/Abs session, I created and completed each triset with 100 rope revolutions, keeping my heart pumping rapidly, and believe me, I FELT it! Since the hotel Fitness Room only has dumbbells, I improvised and did my "usual" Supinated Bent Over Rows with them - surprisingly, my right elbow did not go out as much as it does when using a barbell for this exercise. More Push-Ups - on my fists this time, each rep painstakingly slow, to feel the burn...Recline Bike finished me up, legs spinning...

Friday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Weighted DB Crunches (on floor, knees at 90 degrees) 3 x 15
    2. Reverse Curls (on floor) 3 x 15
    3. Pikes (on floor) 3 x 10
    TriSet B -
    4. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
    5. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    6. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    Triset C -
    7. Bent Over DB Rear Raises 3 x 10
    8. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10
    9. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    TriSet D -
    10. DB Bent Over Rows 3 x 10
    11. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on fists) 3 x 10
    12. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (DB to touch floor) 3 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 110-112 rpm

Stretch 32 min

Session 2

Recline Bike 20 min @ 115-118 rpm

Was SHATTERED yesterday from ~1000 (thinking it was the 7-mile Run on Wednesday night) and spent most of the day listless, going to bed "early", passing out swiftly, not waking for 5.5 hours, albeit at 0330. Still felt EXHAUSTED on waking, but after I'd had my cup of green tea, started waking up a little...Took me a little longer than usual though to get myself psyched up for my HIIT Run. I could feel the difference in my body as soon as I started out. Still, pushed the pace as much as I could. After eight sprints, decided to just take it easy from there (it's ok to do less sprints on one HIIT session a week), and made my way back to the hotel gingerly, my mid to lower back in a lot of pain...After grabbing my drink bottle, headed down to the Fitness Room, ready for the weights. Since HIIT Run was a little "easier" than normal, I was NOT going to give myself any leeway. TriSet A had me wincing in pain on the FIRST set, and each set of Pikes was done VERY slowly (which is better than fast anyways, but still). Strength today was noticeably lower than usual, and I ended up using the same dumbbells for each exercise in TriSet B (not usually done), feeling the BURN in my arms, particularly painful in my right biceps tendon. LEFT biceps' tendon decided to join in and play up the pain during TriSet C...Accepting NOTHING LESS THAN MY BEST NOT an option, I spun it out on the Recline Bike post-weights, surprisingly feeling it in my quads superiomedial to my knees (both - and no, it wasn't my knees). Grateful to be finished, my legs and back welcoming stretching time...Like yesterday, at ~1000 my energy just drained from me and I had to lie down. Stayed like that until ~1700, when I had to go out for something, coming back as soon as I could, lying back down and passing out until ~1830, not really starting to "wake up" until ~2000. On "waking", my right rotator cuff and biceps' tendons were both aching sharply, which is NOT cool. Anyways, because of events that transpired not long after, instead of going out to dinner with the guys (despite their persist pleading), to get rid of some aggression, I went downstairs and sat on the Recline Bike for 20 minutes (would have gone for a run if I did not want to be "careful" of my right shoulder/arm)...

Saturday

Session 1

Run 3.5 miles @ 5.7 min/mile pace

Stretch 26 min

Session 2

Run 7 miles @ 6 min/mile pace

Even though I woke at 0330, because I only had to do cardio today, I didn’t "get up" until 0430. Completed a few things and then went out for my run (always prefer running to cycling now, spinning best for my body POST-weights). Was quite chilly and windy, my hair whipping around me, my skin cold, but didn’t bother me. Running in the dark, listening to Red and Skillet, it was calming for me, and even though my body was fatigued (obvious by my average pace), I ENJOYED it...I wasn't planning on doing anything later in the day, but after my energy faded between 1000-1200, my right biceps tendon pain flaring sharply, I decided why NOT hammer myself and see if I could destroy my body COMPLETELY this week, by doing yet ANOTHER 7-mile run in the evening! Passed out from ~1500-1700, light-headed and my heart pounding for no reason, I waited an hour after taking three scoops of RecoverPRO and having a cup of green tea, before heading out. Started out ok, but my body was definitely feeling it, and at the 14-minute mark I slowed considerably as it became difficult to breathe. Battled on though, since I HAD to finish, relieved when I was done, but also pleased that I HAD done it...

Sunday

Day OFF

Still woke at 0330, even though today had no training planned. I definitely WAS going to do some - at the very least, go for a run, but held myself back from it, giving my body today to recuperate. In years past, I would have balked at doing absolutely NOTHING, even for a day, wanting to do at LEAST 20-30 minutes of light spinning on my bike, but after what my body has been through in the last few years, I have realized the importance of SCHEDULED DAYS OF REST, and they have become ESSENTIAL to me, especially considering having a week off training, even here and there, is not really a viable option for me if I wish to maintain normal physiological function.

Training was back to Maintenance this week, which definitely felt GREAT and was mentally refreshing! Made a few changes to some training sessions here and there, but overall, the end result came out right, working well for me. Definitely discovered that the shorter my recovery periods when resistance training, the better my body feels. Making each session (aside from Shoulders/Hamstrings) completely trisets also made a difference - my body certainly prefers the "non-stop" intensity and responds the best to it as far as progress re conditioning (except for strength, of course, and by the end of the week, my strength was waning a little). Having my 20 minutes of post-weights cardio in there also makes a considerable difference (definitely I believe on my body composition). Very pleased to be back on track, knowing this is how it HAS TO - and WILL - BE from now on!

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Focus on my strength today…I feel the life inside of me…Determined Succeeding... (II)

OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

8.5% bodyfat - 0.1% bodyfat off losing 0.1% bodyfat a day! I can't complain, since last night I DID allow myself a refeed/"cheat" meal (yes, even though it's not allowed in the Category 1 of Lyle’s "diet" and was outside my 8-hour feeding window for Lean Gains). Even though my overall body mass [of 108 pounds] has NOT changed since Wednesday (down from 113.4 pounds from last Sunday), each day since then the changes in leaning have been visible...My waist is now only 0.5 centimetres (i.e. 0.2 inches) off being the smallest it has ever been. My arms are back to being balanced re size, with my legs close to it. My top four abs are grooved, with the next two coming in when I flex, and my obliques coming out. My hips are popping. The width of my back is now back to comfortable size, with the fat lost from my back and shoulders...Very close to being back to being comfortable in my body and a body composition I don't mind being at. So, despite only losing 0.6% bodyfat this week (instead of 0.7% bodyfat), I am reasonably pleased with it, and know that next week will be even BETTER!!!

Supplements

My current bottle of Erase PRO runs out on Tuesday, but I have more, so will continue on with that - likely until the start of April. Also got more AnaBeta, restarting that again on Saturday - THANK YOU, Alex!!! Still have everything else.

Supplementary Notes

I've been EXTREMELY thirsty this week, since my AnaBeta ran out. Feeling like I cannot drink ENOUGH. It's possible that Lyle’s way of eating is having some effect here, or a mix of everything coming into play...Body temperature has been very elevated, and I have had the air conditioning set between 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit to even be comfortable. A huge change to last week, where my body was almost like ice most of the time - now I barely want to have any clothes on at all, LOL...Libido has also been elevated. RIDICULOUSLY so, and the last two days have been like "WOW!"...Sleep (as noted above under "Training") has been better, albeit only 2-5 hours a "night". Finding my energy drained in the latter half of the week from ~1000 to ~1700, very glad that I did not have to work those days (if I had worked, it would not have showed though - amazing what you can push the body through)…Joints [and related areas] have been a little up and down. Knees are better when running, not hurting as much. Right rotator cuff and biceps' tendons have been less of an issue than my LEFT this week, actually, and I will have to watch my left, because I do NOT need MORE time out from injury. What has helped a lot in this regard, especially in recovery, is NO Infuse, surprisingly, and I apply it pre AND post-training for this purpose now...My heartbeat has been very strong this week, and lying in bed the latter half of the week [when exhausted] I could feel it pounding, so much sometimes that it felt like someone was beating a drum through my body. Ironically, around the time when I came close to having - for absolutely no reason - my second ever panic attack (thankfully, I did not, because those are NO fun). Maybe the stress of everything is unconsciously affecting me more than I thought it was...Stress has been higher than ever. I usually deal well with stress, but there IS such a thing as TOO much...Despite that, often this week randomly I will remember something and it makes my heart smile, causing a genuinely unaffected smile on the outside, others commenting on it. But, even in dark times, there are blessings, and I am grateful for mine. It lets me know that I am not completely forsaken...

Muscle Chronicle Interview

Muscle Chronicle asked me some very different and provoking questions. See here for the complete interview.

April MuscleBombshell Contest

Sam Rivera honoured me by asking if he could add me to the Cover Model Search that he has started running on Facebook. Currently in second place, any and all support in this would be truly appreciated. For those who have a Facebook account, all you have to so is "Like" the MuscleBombshell.com page, and under the folder titled MB Cover Model Search - April 2012 (in the Photos section), click on my image (first on the bottom row), "Like" and "Share" it. Thank you

World Physique Magazine

The Winter-Spring 2012 Issue of World Physique Magazine is now available! If you have an iMag subscription, you can view it online here. It is also available from Barnes & Nobles and Nook, as well as in print. I have a couple of pieces in it, if you want to check it out

Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

I am using the Category 1 of Lyle's "diet" and that allows for NO refeeds until after 11-12 days and NO cheat meals until the Maintenance weeks. That said, as with everything, I adapted it a little and instead of having three refeed days after 11-12 days, I am just going to have one a week - on either Friday (since it's my Full-Body day that day) or Saturday (since it's the day before my day OFF, although incidentally also before the day I take all my body measurements, etc.)...Because I think a lot of the lack of energy I have been experiencing this week (as noted above under "Training"), has to do with the lack of calories and carbohydrates (which my body works best with!) I've been having, on top of my demanding training regime, I justified that having a day HIGHER and "cheat" is NOT going to harm my overall progress, given that my weekly total calories will even out at still ridiculously well below my Maintenance, and last night I went out to the buffet with the guys after my evening run - yes, even though it was PAST/outside my 8-hour feeding window. I was actually pretty good and loaded up on steak and vegetables, lots of fruit for dessert, the only really "bad" thing (and what I would normally have a LOT of!) some chocolate cake and brownie with bread and butter pudding), surprisingly not eating it all (which is NOT like me at all!)...That "cheat" last night may have made the difference in me losing that additional 0.1% bodyfat this week, but I'm ok with that, given the results (although, I do believe that my training HAS played the larger role in it)...One more week to go with my experiment of Lyle's diet - it’s going to be interesting where I end up come next Sunday. If my progress is anything like this week, I will be very close to being in the condition that I was when I shot with Walt Ostarly last November (aside from the differences in delt and arm muscle). If it goes well, I might just go onto the "Maintenance" phase after next week, and repeat the 4-week cycle, or just use what I have adapted it to...

Things have been better this week as far as everything. Still, even after "rebounding" back up last week after what happened, this week brought me very close to the breaking point where I was just ready to say "FCUK IT!" and walk away from EVERYthing. If it were not for my photoshoot with Walt at the end of April, I would have been on a plane with a one-way ticket to disappear into the world where no one could find me for a long time between last Sunday and today.

Dying and breaking are not the same thing, and I have to keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not clear to us at the time. I KNOW that this is NOT even close to the end of the line for me, that there are definitely BETTER days ahead, better TIMES ahead, so much more for me to experience and LIVE in life, and I am looking ahead to that. For now I am just striding FORWARD, embracing the decisions and the crossroads that I know loom before me. A friend recently told me they have learnt that the end is the beginning of something new for me, and they are right. It is - my life is OPENING up, with new people and opportunities walking into my life, as I let go of those I thought were a "lifetime", that even fiercER nature, the Unwillingness to settle or tolerate abuse or bullsh*t from others, causing me to fearlessly walk into the unknown, making decisions that are going to drastically change areas in the course of my life! I WELCOME it! Let me RISK! Let me leap OFF the edge! Let me FLY!

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice job Rosie...good to see things are going great and according to plan!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice job Rosie...good to see things are going great and according to plan!
    Thanks It's been a while, but I FINALLY feel like I am TRULY back on track! It's taken going through hell for the worst time ever to ignite that something lurking deep down inside me. A something that is without hesitation willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that I become the BEST I can ever possibly be, no longer holding on to things of the past or that might hold me back, truly empowering me to rise up, so that when my life ends, when all is said and done, I will have done MORE than I said! I cannot put into words how exhilarating that is, how light I feel, the freedom that my spirit is soaring on right now, but it's awesome, and a very LONG time in coming!

~Rosie~

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%

Good God this girl cough cough WOMAN lol Makes a lot of people look weak. I think you could write a book just on your journals and training. Glad to see your feeling better and on track. BUFFETTT!!!!! OMG that sounds so good right about now!

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Shut up and train
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Good God this girl cough cough WOMAN lol Makes a lot of people look weak. I think you could write a book just on your journals and training. Glad to see your feeling better and on track. BUFFETTT!!!!! OMG that sounds so good right about now!
    Who me? Not at all, LOL - my strength is down, although my endurance is as high as ever, and I think it's mostly stubborn determination more than anything! If it was something people wanted to read, I might consider it, Tommy, but there's really no need if I keep an online journal...

Did you go and have it? Bet it tasted GOOOOOOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Shut up and train
    Just as soon as you get yourself over here to train with me, it'll start all over again

~Rosie~

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

Thanks It's been a while, but I FINALLY feel like I am TRULY back on track! It's taken going through hell for the worst time ever to ignite that something lurking deep down inside me. A something that is without hesitation willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that I become the BEST I can ever possibly be, no longer holding on to things of the past or that might hold me back, truly empowering me to rise up, so that when my life ends, when all is said and done, I will have done MORE than I said! I cannot put into words how exhilarating that is, how light I feel, the freedom that my spirit is soaring on right now, but it's awesome, and a very LONG time in coming!

~Rosie~
    Oooh.. I like the sound of that
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In late but an amazing read, very inspirational.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Oooh.. I like the sound of that
    It's about time, right, Doug!

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    In late but an amazing read, very inspirational.
    Thank you!

~Rosie~

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

It's about time, right, Doug!

Thank you!

~Rosie~
    Not that there was a time table or anything but just good to hear you are back on track... I think we all draw a little energy from eatother and it's good to see positive stuff goin down...
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Late but here none the less
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Not that there was a time table or anything but just good to hear you are back on track... I think we all draw a little energy from eatother and it's good to see positive stuff goin down...
    No timetable - just AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, LOL! It's nice to be back, Doug - I cannot stress enough how much better I feel in both my mind AND body! Yes, I believe we do - one big supportive family we are here, and I enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Late but here none the less
    Better late than never, right And don't worry - the fun is only really just BEGINNING!

~Rosie~

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.89%

No timetable - just AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, LOL! It's nice to be back, Doug - I cannot stress enough how much better I feel in both my mind AND body! Yes, I believe we do - one big supportive family we are here, and I enjoy it

Better late than never, right And don't worry - the fun is only really just BEGINNING!

~Rosie~
    Rosie....I'm back. Got back from the Arnold about 1:15 AM yesterday,full of carbs re-energized and with a purpose. I met so many amazingly nice people, your friend Christine included. Glad to see that you are doing better. Now let's bear down and kick a little A$$
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Rosie....I'm back. Got back from the Arnold about 1:15 AM yesterday,full of carbs re-energized and with a purpose. I met so many amazingly nice people, your friend Christine included. Glad to see that you are doing better. Now let's bear down and kick a little A$$
    AWESOME! The people and the memories made from the time spent with those people is what the Arnold is truly about, IMO - at least, that's what it was like for me the year I went. Sounds like you had a great time and are back with a huge smile. So, yes, let's do some ass-kicking!

~Rosie~

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very nice log Rosie and want to see you get your goals.

what caused the injuries, training too hard and not backing off?

I ask because that is what happened to me, I wouldn't back off enough and take preventative measures. Glad I learned from it
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Very nice log Rosie and want to see you get your goals.

what caused the injuries, training too hard and not backing off?

I ask because that is what happened to me, I wouldn't back off enough and take preventative measures. Glad I learned from it
    Thanks, John It's been up and down as far as injuries the last few years, time on and off with one thing or another.

Likely part of the cause, John. My biceps' tendons (both) have been giving me issues since 2008, and I've just ignored them. The week before I went and shot with Walt they were the worst they have ever been, but still I ignored them and asked more of myself. So, a little of everything, I think. Plus, I have some old and chronic injuries that will never completely heal/recover and just be affected when I have others. I've just learned to accept that my body is falling apart, doing the best I can with it to try and not make it worse, LOL.

But yes, we live and learn. Now I just have to be more careful than ever walking that fine line between extreme and progress.

~Rosie~

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

But yes, we live and learn. Now I just have to be more careful than ever walking that fine line between extreme and progress.
    very intelligent words to live by in this sport
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

Thanks, John It's been up and down as far as injuries the last few years, time on and off with one thing or another.

Likely part of the cause, John. My biceps' tendons (both) have been giving me issues since 2008, and I've just ignored them. The week before I went and shot with Walt they were the worst they have ever been, but still I ignored them and asked more of myself. So, a little of everything, I think. Plus, I have some old and chronic injuries that will never completely heal/recover and just be affected when I have others. I've just learned to accept that my body is falling apart, doing the best I can with it to try and not make it worse, LOL.

~Rosie~

Yah we all fall apart to some degree, that's why progressive training has been such a Godsend... less time straining the tendons. I have 5 bottles of Cissus I haven't opened as my joints are not that bad. I am making as much progress as I ever had...if I had only known sooner...
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Yah we all fall apart to some degree, that's why progressive training has been such a Godsend... less time straining the tendons. I have 5 bottles of Cissus I haven't opened as my joints are not that bad. I am making as much progress as I ever had...if I had only known sooner...
    I'm always falling apart - I just ignore it as long as possible, LOL...And if I am forced to have time off training, just come back harder than ever, albeit with more "caution" in recent times, because my body canNOT afford the time out

~Rosie~

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

I'm always falling apart - I just ignore it as long as possible, LOL...And if I am forced to have time off training, just come back harder than ever, albeit with more "caution" in recent times, because my body canNOT afford the time out

~Rosie~

Yah that's what I'm sayin, can't make much progress if we can't train....
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.89%

~Rosie~
    It must be contagious. I worked back pretty hard yesterday, but not too hard. Nothing tweaked nor twinged. Form was good. This morning woke up feeling fine. Went to work, a desk job and somehow by back went out I can barely walk. WTH!!! Can't work out can barely move. So I feel for you Rosie and it appears I am right there with you

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Yah that's what I'm sayin, can't make much progress if we can't train....
    Well, you can make some - depends on what though, and what's happened, LOL, but yes, very true for the most part, Doug

It must be contagious. I worked back pretty hard yesterday, but not too hard. Nothing tweaked nor twinged. Form was good. This morning woke up feeling fine. Went to work, a desk job and somehow by back went out I can barely walk. WTH!!! Can't work out can barely move. So I feel for you Rosie and it appears I am right there with you
    It happens like that sometimes, David. I hope it gets better for you and is just a quickly passing lot of DOMS!

~Rosie~

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.89%

[QUOTE
    It happens like that sometimes, David. I hope it gets better for you and is just a quickly passing lot of DOMS!

~Rosie~[/QUOTE]

I wish that was all it was, it feels worse I hope its not a disc, I was very careful didn't come close to maxing I am just puzzled. Glad you are on the mend....Oh and the smiling avatar.... a big thumbs up. Smiles are good. You look happy. You know smiling releases endorphins? I am trying to smile away my back pain.....its not working though ...I'll just keep smiling

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

I wish that was all it was, it feels worse I hope its not a disc, I was very careful didn't come close to maxing I am just puzzled. Glad you are on the mend....Oh and the smiling avatar.... a big thumbs up. Smiles are good. You look happy. You know smiling releases endorphins? I am trying to smile away my back pain.....its not working though ...I'll just keep smiling
    I hope so too, David!...So am I ...Thank you. Yes, they are. I was happy at that time - one of the few times last year I WAS happy, actually. I love the pics where I am smiling the most, to be honest, especially when it is a real and genuine, happy, relaxed smile like this was. Going to be MORE of that coming!...Yep, just keep on smiling, no matter what happens. Got to put on a mask for the masses sometimes. You never know when that smile will help another, even if you're not feeling it yourself...I truly hope your back gets better soon, my friend - you're in my prayers...On a random note, if that's your current conditioning in your avi, you had NOTHING to stress over for the Arnold - you look to be in GREAT shape!!!

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12