The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 28

The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 28 of 28 First ... 23262728
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BE BOLD

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

BE BOLD

Life waits for no one. It casts opportunities your way and if you don’t take hold of them, it snatches them away just as quickly. Sometimes though, it does not give you anything and you have to CREATE those opportunities yourself. You have to be BOLD in going after what you want - if YOU don’t, no one else will do it for you.

Be bold. In your pursuit of life, your pursuit of dreams, your pursuit of passion. Don’t be afraid of what you want. If you’re not given the opportunity, don’t be discouraged; know that there is ALWAYS a way. BELIEVE it.

Be bold. If you want something, it’s up to YOU to MAKE it HAPPEN! Don’t wait until it MIGHT happen for you - take the first step; reach out; use everything you have at your disposal, to find a way to make your desires a reality.

Be bold. When you are bold, you will find things start to happen for you. You find support and encouragement, sources of advice and information, people who can and want to help you. Doors open where before there may have been none.

Be bold. You’ll be surprised at what can happen. The journey might be difficult, with many obstacles placed in your path, but when you are driven to succeed, those obstacles just give you strength.

Be bold. The world notices DOERS, those who have a burning desire to ACHIEVE their goals, and even if it might not agree, it applauds them and provides means to aid in their quest. It might take time, but when you accomplish what you want, it makes everything worth it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

very motivational Rosie.

keep up the good work
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

YOUR SOUL SPEAKING

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR SOUL SPEAKING

Intuition. Instinct. Whatever you want to call it, it is the same. It is your SOUL speaking to you. It is your DREAMS giving voice. It is your very CORE sensing and understanding the universe and the vastness of it, knowing that there is far MORE out there than it can ever fathom, possibilities ENDLESS, wonders so PROFOUND words alone can never describe them. Wonders like the beating of two hearts in sync, two souls touching each other through time and space, two people drawn together by something stronger than they can explain, beyond all logic and reason. Your soul is NOT fighting it. Your heart, although cautious, is slowly reaching out a trembling hand to touch that other soul and explore that which seeks you. Something in you unconsciously RESPONDS and it feels RIGHT. When you STOP fighting the feelings and dreams aroused by that touch, you find yourself strangely calm and at PEACE. Your SOUL knows what it wants, even if your heart does not yet fully understand what is happening. TRUST your soul, your intuition, your INSTINCT, because it will NOT lead you wrong.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very motivational Rosie.

keep up the good work
    Thanks, John Have a Blessed day!

~Rosie~

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

YOUR ANGELS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR ANGELS

Too often we take the people in our lives for granted, failing to see the blessings they are until they are gone from us, until we have “lost” them and realize what a hollow they create with their absence. Everyone is a reason, a season, or a lifetime, and no matter how short or long their stay in our sphere of life, they EVOLVE some aspect of it, of US - whether they make us more aware of who we are and what we are capable of, give us experiences that cause either tremendous pain or joy so that we learn the meaning of what it is to truly grieve or be happy, or simply teach us to appreciate life in ALL its facets of perfections and flaws and ACCEPT ourselves in it.

Sometimes we recognize too late the “angels” we have been given to guide us through or walk beside us in and on our journey of life. The awakening of such awareness as it is HAPPENING is not something everyone gets, but if you are lucky enough to have such a GIFT, especially as your life is intertwined with another, be grateful for it, thankful for what they ADD to your life, taking pleasure in and acknowledging the DIFFERENCE that would not be thus without their presence.

Angels come in many forms and guises, not always as you might expect and almost always impossible to forget. When your soul is OPEN you will know them, seeing with your HEART instead of through physical sight or analysis of logic and reasoning, and when you see you canNOT go back - only FORWARD.

Learn to be AWARE and realize how good life is, how WONDERFUL a place the world can be, how faith and hope can be RENEWED in a heart almost gone dark, and APPRECIATE the true value of every soul who touches your own.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

SOUL AWAKENING

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

SOUL AWAKENING

Sometimes it takes drastic measures for us to become AWARE of our soul, to ACKNOWLEDGE it, the dreams and desires hidden there, away from not just the world but ourselves because we were not yet ready to accept them. It takes someone special, the most extreme of love and loss, to bring those dreams and desires to the surface, to cause us to turn and look INSIDE ourselves to see what else we keep locked away in the dark. It takes time and it is not easy, looking into your own soul, even if you know how dark it is, despite the light you can radiate in certain presence.

Those drastic measures may have rendered your soul in half, so invested was it, even if you at first did not know why, because for the first time someone else UNDERSTOOD you, SAW you, for who you truly ARE, not accepting that what the world saw was the reality. Someone was there for you, encouraging you, BELIEVING in you, parts of you that had lain dead a lifetime suddenly brimming with hope and the gentle spark of life. You experienced immeasurable joy, eyes bright and faith a guiding light, believing in the beautiful promises sent through time and space, and for the first time, allowed yourself to dream such a dream.

And then suddenly the world went dark and the dream came crashing down in darkness, leaving you lost and confused and full of despair so deep it ached in the deepest depths of your soul, and you cried inside, the tears a seeming never-ending avalanche that threatened to consume you, while outside you smiled and everyone thought your life was so charmed, the rare few who you had let glimpse your soul seeing the torture you lived in, the broken mess, and watched you almost plunge from life itself. In that dark you awakened ANOTHER part of your soul, where you made the truth transparent so that not even you could deny what it was, facing yourself head on as you grasped the full reality of the potential that could become.

From the dark rose a soul that had awakened and EMBRACED both the light and the dark nature of the beauty and the beast. From it stepped forth a WARRIOR determined never to let themselves be vulnerable again to such destruction, albeit more open in their soul than they had ever been, thanks to the touching of that other soul on theirs. It was a soul tempered by more than life itself, for the ultimate experience of the giving of one’s soul into the keeping of another, allowing themselves to fully trust one besides themselves, took far greater courage than would ever be known, and in the aftermath, not a risk that soul was ever willing or intended to take again.

But in the ashes of the dream you thought burnt forever, there must have been something left BEHIND, hidden away from even you, a desire that had been awakened from dormant sleep, and even in such despair still clung to the minute threads of hope that even just being alive it might somehow survive, although not yet sure why, since that soul had finally found in it the ability to let GO of the dream that it once held so precious and dear, knowing that sometimes dreams are not meant to be anything more, arguing against it because it believes no dream in our heart is given withOUT reason, but not understanding how it could possibly be fulfilled in the wake of all that had transpired.

And then the unexpected discovery of life in this soul, a light spread from the inside out, taking it unawares, but creating such an AWARENESS, identifying with surprise the cause and seeing the effect, not wanting to believe that such a thing was still possible, or even for it, but coming slowly to understand the seasons that had passed had only prepared it for what was to come. New life came with hope reignited in the soul that was more aware than ever of itself and of others, fully embracing the complexity and wonder, a heart thought forever closed slowly unfurling like a rosebud in the winter frost, to welcome the light of the dawn seeking to warm it.

A soul truly AWAKENED through love, loss, and pain, understanding where it has been, where it is now, and where it must go, no longer fighting the dreams and desires tugged from the depths where they hid for so long, allowing light to filter through the darkness and slowly push it away, accepting and embracing the change, knowing that anything is possible for the one who believes and holds tight to their faith, completely coming “into its own” as it BLOSSOMS before the world, is a wonderful and beautiful thing, one of life's miracles.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I AM ENOUGH

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I AM ENOUGH

The world will always entertain a thought process that seeks to enslave you, to try causing you to think that you need something or someone to “complete” you, wanting you to be reliant on others to survive, searching to capture souls to manipulate. But it is wrong, because you do NOT need anything or anyone else to be COMPLETE, and life strives to prove that by throwing obstacles in your way to get you to dig deep WITHIN YOURSELF, to bring forth the TRUE spirit of you.

Those who are not strong enough will not withstand the pressure, but those who are, even if they might never have thought it, will discover in such times their true STRENGTH and learn that they ARE ENOUGH. They will know that they are enough on their OWN, that they CAN stand alone and be ok, that standing alone IS ok, even if the world frowns upon it and seeks to take away their independence and freedom, to trap them in a cage it hopes they will settle in.

I AM ENOUGH on my own. I do NOT need anything or anyone else to complete me. I KNOW who and what I am and I am OK with that. I am COMFORTABLE in my own skin and need no one’s reassurance to stay that way. I am my OWN person, independent and free-spirited, always have been and always will be. I know what I want and will not accept anything LESS than I DESERVE. I CHOOSE to follow a path I cut for myself, whether the world “approves” or not, no matter how “alone” I may be on it.

That said I can WELCOME the presence of another, understanding that life seeks to create bonds between souls that will only STRENGTHEN who they are, both as individuals and together, bringing together like-minded souls who ADD a depth and richness to the other’s life that they cannot give themselves. This does not mean I am incomplete alone, only that I accept there ARE some things I can never give or experience by isolating myself.

I CAN now allow another into my world because I KNOW WHO I AM. Not everyone will be allowed in, rare few indeed, but those few will always be treasured for the INVALUABLE GIFTS they are, the BLESSINGS I realize He is bestowing on me. We may be able to be complete on our own, but we were not meant to WALK alone, and I know that now. I am enough on my own, but with another I can become so much MORE, as can they, desiring and seeking to unfold each soul to its full and complete potential.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

THE POWER OF YOUR SOUL

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE POWER OF YOUR SOUL

There is GREAT POWER in your soul. There is FAR MORE than you could ever possibly imagine hidden down in the depths of your soul. There is MAGIC WAITING to be released into the world and create the most wondrous experiences. There is such capacity FOR LOVE that we are so often not aware of until someone awakens in us the secret desire for it.

Even when a soul has suffered the greatest tragedies and been through the most terrible destruction, it has the power to pick itself UP and see the BEAUTY in life, that they are still ALIVE and have LEARNT so much, know the extent to which they can fall and not let themselves be completely destroyed, still having FORGIVENESS in their heart to let go and KEEP GOING.

There is MORE POWER in your soul than you can ever dream of. There are more DREAMS in your soul than you will ever know of, just waiting for the right time, the right moment, the right person to creep inside your heart and bring about their discovery. There is so much POTENTIAL in your soul, that when you have been through what you have and known what you do, loved the ones who brought your world crashing down around you, and then found your soul carried gently in the arms of one who seeks to protect you, you allow it to be RELEASED, given room to GROW and BLOSSOM.

ALWAYS be grateful, thankful for the people in your life, especially those of the past who have taught you so much and caused so much pain, for withOUT that your soul would never have been opened to the WONDER that is WAITING for you, the FREEDOM of the life you were MEANT to live and love, and the one who you now find walking BESIDE you.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 32 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 15, 12, 12, 12 per side
    2. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    3. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
    4. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
    SuperSet C -
    5. TRX XY 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    6. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
    SuperSet D -
    7. TRX Leg Curls 4 x 15
    8. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Tuesday

Session 1

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    2. Dips 4 x 6
    3. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Alternate Incline DB Hammer Curls 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10 per side
    5. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
    6. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 15
    8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 4 x 12
    9. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 4 x 15
    11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
    12. Skip 4 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Session 2 (courtesy of Blake Donaldson)

HVT (45 sec on/15 sec rest):
    4 rounds of -
    a. Wall Throws (squat with medicine ball)
    b. Push-Ups
    c. Jump Squats
    d. Plank (no flexion in elbows)
    e. DB Hammer Bicep Curl to Shoulder Press

Wednesday

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Thursday

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Swissball Wall Crunches (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) 2 x 30
    2. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 2 x 20
    3. Swissball Double-Leg Raises 2 x 10
    4. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
    6. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 2 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 2 x 20
    8. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Plate Lateral Raises 2 x 20
    10. Plate Hammer Raises 2 x 10
    11. Rear Flyes 2 x 10
    12. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions
    QuadSet D -
    13. TRX Rows 2 x 10
    14. TRX Push-Ups 2 x 10
    15. TRX Leg Curls 2 x 20
    16. Skip 2 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Friday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 32 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    2. DB Arnold Press 3 x 10
    3. Alternate DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    4. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Incline Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Rope Crunches 3 x 10
    10. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (toes to touch bar) 3 x 10
    11. Bicycle 3 x 10 per side
    12. Skip 3 x 150 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

Session 2 (courtesy of Matt Hoeft)

HIT (little recovery between exercises):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Side-to-side BOSHU Ball Jumps x 3
    2. Single-Arm DB Bent Over Rows x 3
    SuperSet B -
    3. Side-to-side BOSHU Ball Jumps x 3
    4. Walking Lunges (with catch medicine ball, twist, and throw) x 3
    SuperSet C -
    5. Medicine Ball Slams (on BOSHU Ball)
    6. Walking Lunges (with catch medicine ball, twist, and throw)
    SuperSet D -
    7. Burpees x 2
    8. Walking Lunges (with catch medicine ball, twist, and throw) x 2

Stretch 5 min

Saturday

Run 3 miles

Stretch 20 min

Sunday

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Late nights and only sleeping a few hours, but had some of the deepest and most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time during the latter half of this week.

Mood: Ups and downs, as usual, but NOT letting anything take away my joy or smile!

Energy: Light-headedness has continued a lot this week, occurring at the most random of times, which is a little concerning but not too much. Have had high energy for the most part.

Stress: I have been able to relax a lot more than I ever cold - it's a wonderful feeling

Concentration: Week has not been as busy, even though it has, and concentration has been high.

Body Composition: 8% bodyfat - maintained for the third week in a row! Loving it and showing that I CAN, despite eating chocolate cake every night and not really sticking to the Lean Gains very well this week re 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window (only a few days at this, the rest more the other way around)! Also 106.4 pounds - the lightest I have been in a while. Girths are changing ever so slightly, and I can see the peak and separation in my biceps better than ever, which is great.

Quality of Training: Shoulders have been suffering, but wrists have been ok. Training has continued to be less than Maintenance, but different, and so far it has continued to allow me to make progress, which has been interesting, and I shall continue on with this for a while longer.

Joints: Shoulders still painful, alternating between left and right re intensity of pain many days.

Nutrition: Not the best, but have felt ok this week.

Supplements: Started back on Erase and Alpha-T2 again on Tuesday (changes updated in post #1).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am HAPPY! God has Blessed me in a way I never thought He would. My soul is so very relaxed and I have a sense of peace that others have commented on the difference and gradual changes that have been seen in me over the last few weeks. It has been something not seen in a lifetime, but very welcome, and I plan on holding onto it as long as possible!

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Rosie. Its been awhile. Just thought Id pop in and say hey. Looks lie things are going well your way.

RECOVERBRO

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Hey Rosie. Its been awhile. Just thought Id pop in and say hey. Looks lie things are going well your way.
    Hey you, yeah, I've started doing ok Hi back, bud!

~Rosie~

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

EFFORT AND SURRENDER

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

EFFORT AND SURRENDER

Life takes EFFORT to live, if you want to live COMPLETELY. Yet not always is effort required, and sometimes we must learn to simply SURRENDER and LET life HAPPEN, unfolding as it will in its own [perfect] way.

Life is NOT always about control and sometimes we canNOT control what happens to us, even if we would like to. Sometimes we can do nothing but accept that life is GOING to give us experiences, whether we want them or not. We may not always be able to CHOOSE what experiences we have, but we CAN choose how we RESPOND to them.

We can respond by making an effort or surrendering to the fate that our life might take. Surrender is not something we should do easily OR lightly. If the experience is something that we do NOT wish for, that is harmful to our well-being or damaging to our soul, then we NEED to FIGHT it, do the best with what we have and can to CHANGE it, making the EFFORT to see the POSITIVE in the negative, the light in the dark, and the growth in the destruction.

However, sometimes life gives us experiences that we never sought because we might never have wanted them. Even if the desire for them was never acknowledged in our soul, when we realize what a BLESSING those opportunities are, we should allow ourselves to SURRENDER and appreciate that we ARE being gifted thus. Yet, know that nothing lasts forever and if we desire to KEEP that gift and allow it to CONTINUE to change us, we MUST make an EFFORT to show that not only are we THANKFUL for it, but to GIVE it room to GROW, to NOURISH and NURTURE it to its FULL potential.

Life is a BALANCE between effort AND surrender. Let your INSTINCT guide you on when to exercise which, and watch your life become a story you can use to HELP others on their own journey through it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I'M POSSIBLE!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I'M POSSIBLE!

NOTHING is IMpossible! “Impossible” is NOTHING! If I didn’t already believe, after everything I have done, seen, and been through, I can say this with absolute certainty.

Miracles happen EVERY day. “Impossible” happens EVERY day.

There are so many things that cannot be explained, but they ARE done. Just because you canNOT explain something does not mean that it cannot be done! Just because you do not UNDERSTAND something does not mean that it cannot be done. Just because your mind cannot comprehend the scope of the POSSIBLE does NOT make something “impossible”.

ANYthing is possible - especially with God. If you have FAITH and BELIEVE in it.

“Impossible” inspires others. It inspires ACTION.

BE “impossible”, an example of what “can’t” be done. Live life with the knowledge that our dreams and aspirations ALL have the power and potential to be a very REAL possibility! BELIEVE in it, for that’s when things will start HAPPENING!

Make the “impossible” POSSIBLE! BE the “impossible”!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON

Whether by design or circumstance of choice, you are where you are right now for a REASON. You may be happy with where you are or you may NOT be. You may be wondering what twist of fate brought you here, to this place in this time, what reasoning could possibly have for you here. There is a reason for EVERYthing that happens in our lives and this is no different. You are where you are right now for a REASON.

Yes, it might be hard, it might be tough, it might be everything you never wanted to know or ever experience going on all at once right now, baffling you, angering you, causing feelings of fear and resentment. You might not know how to handle the situation, frustrated by your lack of knowledge and expertise, ashamed of your shortcomings, wanting to do nothing but run and hide, waiting until it is over and safe to come out from the storm.

But storms are not sent to be afraid of and hidden from. They are sent to be FACED and challenged head on, beckoning your finger to let it know to give all its got, do its worst, knowing that if you don’t already know where it is, you will FIND the courage and the strength to fight back and DEFEAT it. The hard pummelling of the rain to wear you down, the louder-than-it-should-be thunder booming to try and terrify you, the hailstones falling to bruise your body, you WILL find a way to SURVIVE.

And when the storm clears and the sun’s light starts to peek through the clouds that do not want to seem to budge, spreading over your smudged face and war-torn eyes, they will shine over a soul that has been changed and now sees the world through different eyes, knowing with confidence what they are capable of, a new inner spark glowing from the depths of those eyes, ready and willing to face whatever comes next. By accepting, facing, and embracing the storm that soul has GROWN, one step closer its destiny.

So, see that you are where you are right now for a reason. Whether it is a lesson to be learned, a skill to be mastered, or strength to be found, everything transpires together to make the MOST of the now, to make you INTO the person that you are MEANT to be. You might not want to be where you are now, but simply desiring to be elsewhere will NOT help you. If you want to be somewhere else, you must stand and fight through the now to get to where you want to go. So, do it, taking everything you can from the now with you.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

STAY TRUE TO YOU

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

STAY TRUE TO YOU

Stay TRUE to yourself and all that you are. Hold tight to your dreams and goals, never letting anyone deter you from the possibility of them coming to life. Stay firm in your beliefs and convictions, steadfast in what you stand for. Never let the words of anyone who does not believe in you affect the decisions you make and the actions you take. Hold your character in the highest regard, for it is the true measure of your worth. Stay strong and keep your heart for the one who will value it and see it as the most precious thing in the world. Never compromise yourself for fleeting moments of pleasure or the easy way out, knowing that staying true to yourself and working hard for what you want is the only real way to satisfaction of purpose. Go after what you want with all the passion that you have, pouring yourself into everything that makes you happy and gives you a smile. Laugh at the world and life, whether you agree with it or not, preparing to accept the good with the bad, the ugly with the beauty, the lies with the truth, because that is the nature of man. Never let anyone tell you what to do and who to be, for they are not you and can never be, your life your own and no one else’s. Take ownership of your life and stay TRUE to YOU – all that you are, can, and will be.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of the things I endured during my journey to self acceptance is the feelings of not measuring up, you know how hard we can be on ourselves. I found that this often caused me to try to embelish who I was. So many thing wrong with this, lack of self esteem, caring too much what others think. Through accepting who you are you will lean to like who you are, understand why you are like that. Eventually being you becomes more comfortable, even enjoyable, from here you can get things done.

I have decided I want to be miraculous and now there is nobody than can stop me...how cool is that. All along I was the only thing that was in my way.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    One of the things I endured during my journey to self acceptance is the feelings of not measuring up, you know how hard we can be on ourselves. I found that this often caused me to try to embelish who I was. So many thing wrong with this, lack of self esteem, caring too much what others think. Through accepting who you are you will lean to like who you are, understand why you are like that. Eventually being you becomes more comfortable, even enjoyable, from here you can get things done.

I have decided I want to be miraculous and now there is nobody than can stop me...how cool is that. All along I was the only thing that was in my way.
    Yes, I know what you mean, Doug - I never measured up to what I wanted to be for so long. I couldn't care less what others wanted me to be because I have always walked my own path, but disappointing myself was a hard thing to take at times. I KNOW who I am - when you go through so much that makes you LOOK at yourself and discover what you're truly CAPABLE of,you cannot ignore who you are. It took me a lifetime, until only a few months ago, to truly and COMPLETELY ACCEPT who I am, allowing a degree of becoming comfortable with myself, yet always striving to become BETTER and push myself to move to that NEXt level.

You ARE miraculous and you should NEVER ever let anyone try to convince you otherwise!

~Rosie~

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean, Doug - I never measured up to what I anted to be for so long. I cuoldn't care less what otehrs wanted me to be because I have always walked my own path, but disappointing myself was a hard thing to take at times. I KNOW who I am - when you go through so much that makes you LOOK at yourself and discover what you're truly CAPABLE of,you cannot ignore who you are. It took me a lifetime, until only a few months ago, to truly and COMPLETELY ACCEPT who I am, allowing a degree of becoming comfortable with myself, yet always striving to become BETTER and push myself to move to that NEXt level.

You ARE miraculous and you should NEVER ever let anyone try to convince you otherwise!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie, I do feel that way but like you I need to keep going for that next level, pretty sure that's what life's about I really am not obsessed as some might say or think... I am just having a good time
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks Rosie, I do feel that way but like you I need to keep going for that next level, pretty sure that's what life's about I really am not obsessed as some might say or think... I am just having a good time
    You and me, we know what each other is like, Doug!

~Rosie~

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

STARTING A NEW CHAPTER...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

STARTING A NEW CHAPTER...

To start a new chapter of our lives we need to have turned the page on the last one, left it BEHIND and moved ON. Whilst the events of chapters past have helped shaped us into what and where we are now - and may even have some role in what we will become and where we might go - they ARE done and should be LEFT in the past where they belong.

You canNOT move forward if you are holding ON to the past, if your mind is living in the past instead of the present, not focused on the future and where you are heading. DON’T let what happened in previous chapters of your life dictate what you do in and with your life NOW.

Sometimes it can be difficult, but don’t treat the people in your present as if they were the people from your past, because they are not. Yes, be cautious and learn from past mistakes and errors in judgement, but do not let what happened then close you off from the potential blessings that could be yours and cloud your mind and heart to what is or might be happening now, for not all circumstances are the same, and not everything plays out the way it did before.

Keep your mind and heart OPEN to what the next chapter of your life might bring. Stay close to HOPE and know what you want to see, but also keep a grasp of truth and accept that not all things are destined for us, knowing that they each have their time if they ARE meant to be.

Do NOT let the past hold you back and stop you from becoming EVERYTHING you are MEANT to be and possessing everything you are meant to have! Accept it, learn from it, and move FORWARD! Turn the page to a NEW chapter of your life and EMBRACE what is to come!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

From 19 November 2012

From now on, please see all my daily updates re Motivationals and weekly update re everything else inclusive of training, nutrition, and supplementation at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION OF A PURPOSE DRIVEN WARRIOR. Thank you and God Bless

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12