The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 2 of 28 First 12347 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    impressive food intake.

I like where your head is with that chocolate.... i got some im bout to consume pre workout tomorrow.... ahh the joys of higher calorie days.
    LOL...Tis not something I am proud of, just something I do, and honestly, my nutrition could be a LOT better...Yeah, I was craving it the last couple of days for some reason...Now you see why I love Recompadrol and AnaBeta so much

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice Rosie. Thanks. I just think you are amazing. That's all haha.
    No worries, bud

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Senior Member

just did 10 sprints 30 on 30 seconds off. had some chocolate, now going to do back and shoulders. the low intensity cardio

blah hope today goes well
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

just did 10 sprints 30 on 30 seconds off. had some chocolate, now going to do back and shoulders. the low intensity cardio

blah hope today goes well
    Sprints are always fun

How did your training session go?

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here to support one of the hardest working single minded, most focussed person I have ever seen. Don't always be so hard on yourself, you are fuggin amazing... and you can take that to the bank and cash it cuz you know how hard I work too... Sometimes I feel the compliments aren't getting through so I am hammering this one at you so it will stick... Rosie you fuggin Rock!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Sprints are always fun

How did your training session go?

~Rosie~
    not too bad,

today i felt like my old self again.

Last time i was using the 100 lb dumbells for incline presses i was like 20 lbs heavier

i wanna continue to pursue that till im back up to my 15 reps.
  6. Senior Member

so rosie, if you feel like your guilty pleasure is chocolate try

Cacao Nibs....

I put those and almonds in the food processor and add a little salt and stevia. make my own kind of nutella

My favorite is mixing hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, and cacao nibs.

The cacao nibs are i believe 12g fat, 10g carb (9 fiber), and 4g protein per serving.

Sometimes i put it in melted ANPB to add crunch. yum
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent log so far. Of course I would expect no less from you. Here for the support, info and enjoyment.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm I haven't heard of those thanks for the tip!! Will look into them. Where is best place to order?

Cacao Nibs....

I put those and almonds in the food processor and add a little salt and stevia. make my own kind of nutella

The cacao nibs are i believe 12g fat, 10g carb (9 fiber), and 4g protein per serving.

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here to support one of the hardest working single minded, most focussed person I have ever seen. Don't always be so hard on yourself, you are fuggin amazing... and you can take that to the bank and cash it cuz you know how hard I work too... Sometimes I feel the compliments aren't getting through so I am hammering this one at you so it will stick... Rosie you fuggin Rock!!
    Excellent to see you here, Doug! You know we are always the hardest on ourselves, because if we aren't, who else is going to be? I've never been very good at it and I am still learning to believe and accept compliments, but I am trying, so thank you, my friend

not too bad,

today i felt like my old self again.

Last time i was using the 100 lb dumbells for incline presses i was like 20 lbs heavier

i wanna continue to pursue that till im back up to my 15 reps.
    Good to hear, Zach - always nice when we feel like "ourselves" again and that everything is back on track Hey, that's awesome - you know you're getting stronger and making progress, and I know you'll achieve what you want if you stick with it!

Cacao Nibs....

I am a carbohydrate addict in general, LOL, and I also have the biggest "sweet tooth" ever (although I do NOT like and will not eat any "candy" aside from chocolate). I've had Cacao Nibs only once before, but that "recipe" you mentioned sounds like a small piece of heaven, and I'm definitely going to have to try that one day

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent log so far. Of course I would expect no less from you. Here for the support, info and enjoyment.
    Hey, Chris THANK YOU!

~Rosie~

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

The fight inside is coursing through my veins...breaking me again...pursuing pain...

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Make sure to tell the people you love how important they are to you. Today has reminded me that nothing is promised. Ever. Take advantage of what today offers because this opportunity may not come around again. Life is short. Live life." - 12 Stones

For the complete Motivational, review LIVE Life | WPM Women.

TRAINING

I've been rather sick this week, ending up training at night AFTER a long 12-13 hour day at work, which has only ended up "waking" me up, and I have not been going to sleep until about the time I want to get UP. Even then, during training my body has felt completely shattered, so it has ended up being a "deload" week with little cardio but heavy resistance work, and I have pushed myself as hard as I can in every session, wrecking my body, desperately craving the mindlessly numbing pain of lifting to cover another...

Training completed this week:

Monday

Session 1

HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 4 min @ 8 miles/hr
    b. 8 x 20 sec @ 10 miles/hr/10 sec rest
    c. 4 min @ 8 miles/hr

Stretch 30 min

Session 2

Skip 10 min

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 8, 8, 8, 6, 6, 6
    3. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 6 x 10 per side
    4. Swissball Leg Curls 6 x 10

I spent Sunday in bed, when I was not being sick. Didn't sleep at all on Sunday night, my body kept awake from feeling like sh*t. When my alarm went off at 0330, I stayed in bed, but after an hour and still NOT having slept, I got up and decided to go for a run. When I got downstairs and opened the door, it was pouring outside, and instead of going out in it (and making myself feel even worse), I just went to the Fitness Room and did my HIIT on the treadmill (yes, I know - got to STOP using them for my knees!), a short session today. I nearly lost my balance and did a faceplant during one of my efforts, so had to concentrate very hard to keep going, and was relieved when I was done, going back upstairs and lying down for a moment before stretching, my head feeling like it was going to explode...Resistance training waited until after work - which I didn't finish for an hour LATER than I was SUPPOSED to. Had been feeling terrible all day, hot and cold, my skin burning up but cold inside my burns, non-stop sneezing (and I almost NEVER sneeze - but sneezed ~50 times JUST in the hour post-training!). Anyways, by the time work was over, I was considering NOT training, but knew I had to and WANTED to, if only to release some aggression and frustration, not to mention needing to take my mind off everything going on that day...No more Smith Machine for my military presses - went straight back into just using the BB, even though it hurt like hell. However, it wasn't my right shoulder that was in pain for the most part today, but my LEFT, and I was feeling a sharp burn through my LEFT biceps' tendon and delt - ignoring it and hoping I am not going t have to deal with an issue on that side! Shattered at the end of the session and well ready to leave, skipping any post-weights cardio, just to get out of there...

Tuesday

CrossTrainer 10 min

Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between alternate sets and trisets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated Pull-Ups 4 x 10, 6, 6, 5
    2. Dips 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curl 4 x 5
    4. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on fist under chest) 4 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 12, 11, 10, 10 per side
    6. Standing DB French Press 4 x 5
    TriSet -
    7. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
    8. Swissball Crunches (270 to 180 degrees) 3 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 3 x 15
    10. Plank 1 x 1 min

Stretch 25 min

Did not get to sleep until just after 0330, but slept right through to 0810. No time to train before getting ready and heading to work, so again, it was left until I had finished for the day...Fast "warm-up" on the CrossTrainer, my right shoulder/arm in a lot of pain, so favouring that, left calf ending up being affected, pushing for faster during the last half despite it, gritting my teeth, sweat dripping down my face...No point in going easy and I started straight off with Supinated Close-Grip Pull-Ups. Wasn't expecting much, but was surprised that I didn't have much more strength than I did last Thursday (although I guess it should have been no surprise given the way I felt). Not making any excuses and wanting to hurt myself, I kept pushing for an extra 1-2 reps past the point when my right shoulder started burning so badly I nearly collapsed on that side on every set of Dips. Face a mask of pain, it was onto Alternate Set B, favouring my right side but not caring, just welcoming the pain, going slow on the last set of Push-Ups to ensure NOT falling on my face. Loving the vascularity and pump during Alternate Set C - watching it to take my mind off the tears stinging my eyes. The triset actually affected my back rather badly today, and I had to get one of the guys I work with to stand on my back when I was done, clicking it back into place...

Wednesday

HIIT Skip:
    a. 4 min skipping
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest
    c. 2 min skipping

Stretch 25 min

Like last night, not going to sleep until wanting to be getting up, then waking in time to get ready and leave for work. Ok today though, since it was just HIIT. Did HIIT skipping after work. Struggling with it, sharp pains shooting through my left shin from the fourth effort. Made sure to do the minimum of 12 minutes all up though.

Thursday

CrossTrainer 10 min

Back/Chest (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated Pull-Ups 4 x 6, 6, 5, 5
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on swissballs) 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
    4. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8

Stretch 5 min

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Skip 10 min

Stretch 15 min

More post-work training. Second specific Back/Chest session in MONTHS, aiming to do BETTER than I did last week. Did slightly better with my Supinated Pull-Ups today than last week, but weaker even than Tuesday. Push-Ups were a battle, my wrists aching from my hands' position on the swissballs, but at least my back didn't hurt like last week. Strength was up on both exercises in Alternate Set B, and my arms were pretty close to fatigue on the last set of Incline BB Bench Press...Wasn't going to do any post-weights cardio today, but after some stretching, ended up "competing" with one of the guys from work in "double" skipping, determined not to be beaten...

Friday

Day OFF

Sleeping like the last few nights/days. Instead of forcing my body to train, I just "gave in" and allowed it rest, going instead out to buffet dinner (which yes, made me feel even worse today).

Saturday

CrossTrainer 10 min

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    2. Dips 3 x 10
    3. Plank 3 x 1 min
    TriSet B -
    4. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10
    5. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    6. Rear Delt Flyes 3 x 10
    TriSet C -
    7. Supinated Lat Pull-Down 3 x 10
    8. Side-to-side Alternating DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB/floor) 3 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 3 x 10
    TriSet D -
    10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 3 x 10
    11. Bicycle (on floor) 3 x 10 per side
    12. Swissball Leg Curls 3 x 10

Stretch 46 min

After NO training yesterday and eating almost even MORE than I would on a "normal" day, I woke up this morning even later than I have the last few days, at 117.8 pounds (see what NO training, extreme stress, heavy eating, and not enough water does) - I have not been this heavy in a LONG time - in the most uncomfortable state ever, only compounded on by a fever, swollen face, and deep BLACK circles under my eyes (and I thought they were bad on Monday, LOL)! Since today was a shorter day at work - at least, it was SUPPOSED to be, but I finished at the time I SHOULD during the week - and because of how I felt on waking, there was NO hesitation in training afterwards...Hammered it out on the CrossTrainer, cadence 10-20 rpm MORE than I usually do it at, breathing in shallow gasps. Determined to punish myself for the way I was feeling (and what had been happening all week), I did trisets, as heavy as possible for 10 reps per exercise, limiting my recovery time between trisets, so that when I started on each consecutive triset, I hadn't even had the remotest chance to recover from the last one, pain building on pain, my expression one DEFINITELY warning EVERYone to STAY THE FCUK AWAY! I literally lay on the floor for a few minutes after completing the last set of Swissball Leg Curls, drained beyond reckoning, but feeling BETTER than I have all week!...

Sunday

HIIT Recline Bike:
    a. 4 min @ 100-104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min @ 100-104 rpm

Stretch 27 min

I actually went to sleep reasonably early last night, but woke after only three hours at 0447. Body exhausted, I was shocked to see that my body mass had plummeted by 8.6 pounds from yesterday (I TOLD you my TRAINING was what determined my physical conditioning - definitely need INTENSITY and short recovery periods!), but relieved to be back down to some semblance of "normal"...Because I HAVE to do THREE HIIT sessions a week, and since I did NOT do it yesterday (it "goes" with and should precede my Full-Body resistance session), I just went downstairs to the Fitness Room and did this on the Recline Bike. NO MORE HIIT DOING ANYTHING BUT OUTSIDE SPRINTING FROM NOW ON! The [Recline] Bike is fine for spinning - which is what works best for me when I use it anyways, and preferably POST-resistance training - but not so much for HIIT. Quads were screaming during the efforts and I found myself struggling, so I just did the minimum I will ever allow myself re efforts during HIIT and finished off my 20 minutes spinning to "recover"...

Training this week was not even close to Maintenance and although my body was feeling even the lower volume, the intensity was just as high as always, and tomorrow it's back to BEATING time!

OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

8.8% bodyfat - a decrease, but barely, which could almost be expected, given that this week I have been eating like mad (more than even my usual) and virtually ONLY done my resistance training sessions. That said, my abs look sharper than last week, my arms slowly coming up again re balance. However, my right shoulder is now a LOT more noticeably "affected" than my left - because of my scoliosis it is already lower than my left, but now it is down AND "out", which is frustrating. I have also GAINED muscle mass in my LEGS this week, due to the amount of compound [lower] body movements that I have been demonstrating over the last week - not happy with that and going to be working more than ever on NOT demonstrating such exercises henceforth. Because of being sick and stressed (unbelievably at work - not adding to everything ELSE), my body mass has fluctuated hugely over this last week, and only yesterday first thing I was 117.2 pounds, yet woke this morning at 108.6 pounds - my body has definitely been wrecked this week (even though I have DELIBERATELY tried to do it with training) and it's NOT enjoying it.

Supplements

Have NOT used any Aleve this week - possibly why I am noticing more physical pain and a little swelling in my right shoulder and knees, but it's ok; I can deal with that...Been just under two weeks with all my "staples" back again, which is very welcome...My appetite has been even highER than usual - I am a "bottomless vacuum" as it is - which has contributed a little to my OVERexcessive eating, and I am wondering if it is perhaps a combination of AnaBeta and Erase PRO (AnaBeta heightens my appetite, but the last few times I have used it, I've managed to keep it fairly under control, but this week was like a train wreck)...

Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

I've now been using my staples again for about two weeks, one where everything was spot on for me re training and nutrition, the other where training was "deloaded" and nutrition as normal - itís enough to "clarify" what difference they make to me in both circumstances. That said, simply because I DO want a more rapid leaning, to "kickstart" the process a little, for the next two weeks, I AM going to try something new (and not what I would usually do, since I am NOT a "quick fix" person) - I WAS going to do this the week just been, but it turned out differently, so here goes NOW - incorporating Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet re nutrition (NOT training - my training is going to return to Maintenance) into the Lean Gains re 16-hour fast/8-hour eating window and see how it goes. Knowing the way my body responds to "dietingĒ" I honestly do not place too much faith in this working as far as rapid fat loss, or even very much re progress, but I AM going to give it a shot, since itís only 11-12 days of dieting. If it works, great; if not, I'll just go back to what I know DOES work for my body.

This last week has been one of the most stressful of this year and I am determined NOT to let next week be anything like it! It's back to my daily 0330 to 2230 schedule, training first thing, motivation renewed, because I canNOT afford ANYthing to go wrong any more. It's about PUSHING THE LIMITS, removing ALL boundaries (because I know, even though we might think we have none, there are always going to be some UNconscious ones in our mind), and making each day BETTER than the last, LIVING life as it is MEANT to be lived!

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent post, I had a good experience with that diet as you already know. Even if I hadn't lost as much it put me back in the game mentally. Now I am ready to do the things I need to do to make the progress I want to.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Excellent post, I had a good experience with that diet as you already know. Even if I hadn't lost as much it put me back in the game mentally. Now I am ready to do the things I need to do to make the progress I want to.
    Thanks, Chris - you were the one who initially got me to look at it. I know what you mean - getting back in the game mentally would be great. I have all the motivation in the world, but the past few weeks have really spun me for a loop and it's taken some time to "find" my steel mindset again. Very awesome that you are Back and Ready! Now let's both of us kick some butt and PROGRESS!!!

~Rosie~

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks, Chris - you were the one who initially got me to look at it. I know what you mean - getting back in the game mentally would be great. I have all the motivation in the world, but the past few weeks have really spun me for a loop and it's taken some time to "find" my steel mindset again. Very awesome that you are Back and Ready! Now let's both of us kick some butt and PROGRESS!!!

~Rosie~
    As long as you can find it, ( your mindset) you will be fine. I was discouraged with my injuries and subsequent fat gain. I am not where I wanted to be two weeks out from the Arnold. I want to represent E-Pharm well in the booth. So I pushed the discouragement aside, tightened my diet, and upped my intensity. I am training like an animal and it feels good. Now I feel I am back on track. Less than two weeks though and still a little left over Christmas love handles but they are shrinking....now if I can just shrink them quick enough. You are a tough cookie. Thanks for the inspiration and I'd like to join in on the butt kicking!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    As long as you can find it, ( your mindset) you will be fine. I was discouraged with my injuries and subsequent fat gain. I am not where I wanted to be two weeks out from the Arnold. I want to represent E-Pharm well in the booth. So I pushed the discouragement aside, tightened my diet, and upped my intensity. I am training like an animal and it feels good. Now I feel I am back on track. Less than two weeks though and still a little left over Christmas love handles but they are shrinking....now if I can just shrink them quick enough. You are a tough cookie. Thanks for the inspiration and I'd like to join in on the butt kicking!
    It's not because of injury that I've been out of sorts, David (although it hasn't helped either)...You will get into the condition that you want to for the Arnold. Two weeks is adequate time to make some drastic changes, especially if you upping the intensity on EVERYthing! Have Faith in yourself and hold fast to your Goals, Believing you can and WILL achieve them!..Thank you for your encouragement and support. Kick me anytime you want - I could do with as many beatings as possible right now...

~Rosie~

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

It's not because of injury that I've been out of sorts, David (although it hasn't helped either)...You will get into the condition that you want to for the Arnold. Two weeks is adequate time to make some drastic changes, especially if you upping the intensity on EVERYthing! Have Faith in yourself and hold fast to your Goals, Believing you can and WILL achieve them!..Thank you for your encouragement and support. Kick me anytime you want - I could do with as many beatings as possible right now...

~Rosie~
    NO!! I don't wanna' kick your butt! I want us all to kick our own butts... In the gym, I just wanted to join you and Mr Kleen's butt kicking club. lol

Injuries aren't always physical, somtimes emotional injuries can cause more physical damage than any physical injury can. You are tough, there is nothing you cannot overcome. Go Kiwi Go!! I am the same, I have not nor will I let anything stand in the way of what I truly desire. Without that kind of passion life is meaningless. You go, so no beatings for you. Here in my part of the country, in the South at least in my family we are big believers in the hug. We hug everybody, friend and family alike. So a beating? No way. A hug, anytime...they are good for the soul

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rosie I hope and pray for you to get to feeling better. I have noticed a lot of us being sick this past week. Our weather in Alabama keeps going from 69-71 highs to 30 at night for lows. I am glad you didn't make that faceplant!!! You still managed to do a solid workout and when you got your butt up that morning to hit cardio is big. Most of us will tend to put it off and think we aren't capable because we aren't in the mood or feeling best. But to me if your not sick like flu sick lol it's go time. I'm easily stressed, so I feel you on the stressing. I try to find things to destress myself. Keep killing it and give it hell girl.

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

NO!! I don't wanna' kick your butt! I want us all to kick our own butts... In the gym, I just wanted to join you and Mr Kleen's butt kicking club. lol

Injuries aren't always physical, somtimes emotional injuries can cause more physical damage than any physical injury can. You are tough, there is nothing you cannot overcome. Go Kiwi Go!! I am the same, I have not nor will I let anything stand in the way of what I truly desire. Without that kind of passion life is meaningless. You go, so no beatings for you. Here in my part of the country, in the South at least in my family we are big believers in the hug. We hug everybody, friend and family alike. So a beating? No way. A hug, anytime...they are good for the soul
    Oh, LOL, well sure, c'mon and join in!

Very true. I think some of me "being sick" is a physical manifestation of the inner conflict I keep bottled up, as well as the fact that I have a poor immune system (yes, I need to get some more Colostrum - it's on the "to get" list), and have been working with and around multiple sick people the last couple of weeks (on Monday I looked terrible, gaunt like a concentration camp individual, my eyes hollow and sunk into deep black circles under them, my face deathly pale even though my skin was burning up to the touch, barely even walking straight every time I got to my feet)...And yes, I have learnt what I am capable of, finding myself stronger than I ever thought I was. Sometimes following true passion and desire is not easy, strewn with obstacles, but you are right - without holding onto that passion, life can be pretty empty and meaningless, regardless of what else we may do...

I'll take a beating over a hug any day...

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie I hope and pray for you to get to feeling better. I have noticed a lot of us being sick this past week. Our weather in Alabama keeps going from 69-71 highs to 30 at night for lows. I am glad you didn't make that faceplant!!! You still managed to do a solid workout and when you got your butt up that morning to hit cardio is big. Most of us will tend to put it off and think we aren't capable because we aren't in the mood or feeling best. But to me if your not sick like flu sick lol it's go time. I'm easily stressed, so I feel you on the stressing. I try to find things to destress myself. Keep killing it and give it hell girl.
    Being sick is not an excuse, Tommy, and even if I am "flu sick", I'll force myself to train at least 4-6 days a week. Unfortunately, I HAVE to train - at least so SOMEthing - or I WILL suffer for it big time physiologically, one reason why all that time out from training re my right shoulder, whilst it "helped" with some recovery for it, was NOT conducive to my body is any other way.

I'm used to stress. I've always been highly stressed, but was learning to manage it. Still have a long way to go, and the last few weeks have brought back the way I used to be with it. But, working on it. As they say, I am a constant "work in progress"...With EVERYthing...

~Rosie~

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Women are so tough when they are silck If I get the flu I am in the bed or on the couch. I don't whine like some men but I do want to be left alone.

Yah there is nothing like rest for recovery, I have been close to overtrained for the last 10 day or so and I got a great sleep Saturday night and last night and am feeling so much better. I love to sleep but at my age it's hard to get those long sleeps in. When I can it's gold ....

I am going to be trying G8 next month when I get my order that should help a lot, people have been saying some pretty great things about it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Your food intake never creases to amaze me rosie. With your diet I would have so much abdominal fat. In saying that though I do zero cardio...
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Women are so tough when they are silck If I get the flu I am in the bed or on the couch. I don't whine like some men but I do want to be left alone.

Yah there is nothing like rest for recovery, I have been close to overtrained for the last 10 day or so and I got a great sleep Saturday night and last night and am feeling so much better. I love to sleep but at my age it's hard to get those long sleeps in. When I can it's gold ....

I am going to be trying G8 next month when I get my order that should help a lot, people have been saying some pretty great things about it.
    Not ALL women, LOL - but we CAN handle more pain than a male, 'tis true

There is nothing wrong with overreaching (yes, there is a difference between "overreaching" and "overtraining" - many people use them interchangeably, even though they are NOT the same), Doug, but I'm glad that you got much needed recovery in over the weekend I really only get mine when my body dictates it - or, as in the last week, when I allow myself to fall asleep instead of getting up if I am still awake at the time I want to be getting up...

You'll be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Your food intake never creases to amaze me rosie. With your diet I would have so much abdominal fat. In saying that though I do zero cardio...
    I was wondering when you would make an appearance, silvertongue! Missed you

Remember that my body is all back-to-front and upside-down and fcuked-up, though - which is highly likely why it responds the way it does to everything.

~Rosie~

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Not ALL women, LOL - but we CAN handle more pain than a male, 'tis true

There is nothing wrong with overreaching (yes, there is a difference between "overreaching" and "overtraining" - many people use them interchangeably, even though they are NOT the same), Doug, but I'm glad that you got much needed recovery in over the weekend I really only get mine when my body dictates it - or, as in the last week, when I allow myself to fall asleep instead of getting up if I am still awake at the time I want to be getting up...

You'll be fine!

~Rosie~
    Yah overreaching is pretty much default behavior for me. Always trying to prove that I am a cyborg and always disappointed when I find that I am not... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying!!

The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! .. oh there it is anothe r old fugger quote just happened
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Yah overreaching is pretty much default behavior for me. Always trying to prove that I am a cyborg and always disappointed when I find that I am not... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying!!

The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! .. oh there it is anothe r old fugger quote just happened
    I know what you mean, Doug. I've always been a "machine" in more ways than one - or at least, that's the impression everyone has always had and I've never tried to change it - but even machines break down. Nevertheless, I will keep pushing myself until I have another heart attack or my body gives out on me again, and then I'll just do it all over again. Some of us are just like that. Always pushing the limits, going beyond into the "impossible". After all, why NOT?!

"The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!!" I LOVE this and AGREE!

~Rosie~

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice quote there DW!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

murderin this log, luvin it!!!!!!
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Even machines need rebooting from time to time. Sometimes that reboot could be more sleep or better nutrition, but only us as individuals, can see how hard our bodies can be pushed. I thought pt would be rough, bc it being my first time. But I learned that I can push myself more then I believed. So now that will be a goal to apply to my training and discipline when I start back. Live life as their is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had.

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Nice quote there DW!
    Thanks Chris that one went on my facebook page.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a little late, but definitely in to hopefully learn a little from one of the best at this forum. I will be here to watch you achieve your goals Rosie!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    murderin this log, luvin it!!!!!!
    Thanks, bud! Doing my Best!

Even machines need rebooting from time to time. Sometimes that reboot could be more sleep or better nutrition, but only us as individuals, can see how hard our bodies can be pushed. I thought pt would be rough, bc it being my first time. But I learned that I can push myself more then I believed. So now that will be a goal to apply to my training and discipline when I start back. Live life as their is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had.
    Very true, Tommy. And last week it seems led into this week - which has been a sh*tstorm until the last couple of days (you'll see in my update tomorrow) - and a SERIOUS REBOOT...You can definitely push yourself further than you ever thought you could, but it takes those circumstances that make you dig deep for everything you have and strength you never knew existed that can pull it from you. The body can endure immense abuse before it breaks. Believe me, I know..."Live life as there is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had." Great motivation for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm a little late, but definitely in to hopefully learn a little from one of the best at this forum. I will be here to watch you achieve your goals Rosie!
    Better late than never If there's anything in particular you want to know, just ask

~Rosie~

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks, bud! Doing my Best!

Very true, Tommy. And last week it seems led into this week - which has been a sh*tstorm until the last couple of days (you'll see in my update tomorrow) - and a SERIOUS REBOOT...You can definitely push yourself further than you ever thought you could, but it takes those circumstances that make you dig deep for everything you have and strength you never knew existed that can pull it from you. The body can endure immense abuse before it breaks. Believe me, I know..."Live life as there is no tomorrow. At least then you know yourself you gave life everything you had." Great motivation for life!!!

Better late than never If there's anything in particular you want to know, just ask

~Rosie~
    Glad I tuned in, I need a little motivation and perhaps a reboot....to the A$$ No sleep cardio twice a day and 1500 cals a day. That on top of my high volume workouts... Glad you are crawling out of it....the strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fires...remember that the next time you get burned your are only getting tougher.. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to eat my modest dinner wait three hours and hit the treadmill again before bed. I'll read over you posts again fire myself up.

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Glad I tuned in, I need a little motivation and perhaps a reboot....to the A$$ No sleep cardio twice a day and 1500 cals a day. That on top of my high volume workouts... Glad you are crawling out of it....the strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fires...remember that the next time you get burned your are only getting tougher.. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to eat my modest dinner wait three hours and hit the treadmill again before bed. I'll read over you posts again fire myself up.
    We all need motivation sometimes, David. And a reboot. No one is immune to their humanity...Doesn't sound like you're being very nice to yourself, but if that's what you have to do to get to where you want to be, then by all means. You have support for it!...That it is indeed. I've been through hell and back more times than I can count, and no doubt I'll be walking through it again in the future. Every time I come out a little different, but always stronger and more determined, refined further. Life is a never-ending walk through fire, testing our spirits and character, purifying us for what is to come, creating the being we are destined and meant to be!...You're welcome, David. Anytime...Have a good night

~Rosie~

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

We all need motivation sometimes, David. And a reboot. No one is immune to their humanity...Doesn't sound like you're being very nice to yourself, but if that's what you have to do to get to where you want to be, then by all means. You have support for it!...That it is indeed. I've been through hell and back more times than I can count, and no doubt I'll be walking through it again in the future. Every time I come out a little different, but always stronger and more determined, refined further. Life is a never-ending walk through fire, testing our spirits and character, purifying us for what is to come, creating the being we are destined and meant to be!...You're welcome, David. Anytime...Have a good night

~Rosie~
    You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

You have a good night too

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You are so right, life is most certainly a journey, not a destination...Journeying to the fitness room to get my cardio on

"The joy is in the journey" .. I agree... the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

There is no "end" to life, even after death!...Hope you blasted that session and had a good night afterwards, David!

"The joy is in the journey" .. I agree... the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...
    "Enjoyment is optional." Very true, Doug. I don't live this lifestyle because I always love it. I do it because I HAVE to! Have a great Sunday, my friend

~Rosie~

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

There is no "end" to life, even after death!...Hope you blasted that session and had a good night afterwards, David!

~Rosie~
    I blasted that session got up at 7:00 am and blasted another before breakfast! ran a few errands then its nap time, to the gym for pecs, delts and tris, the more cardio. You are right about life it is everlasting we just move from this physical life to the spiritual, frankly I look forward to it Hope your day is everything you need and want it to be.

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I blasted that session got up at 7:00 am and blasted another before breakfast! ran a few errands then its nap time, to the gym for pecs, delts and tris, the more cardio. You are right about life it is everlasting we just move from this physical life to the spiritual, frankly I look forward to it Hope your day is everything you need and want it to be.
    Awesome! It's going well so far. Training done, all "household" chores completed. Now just finishing up my Motivational for today and making this week's update, before a little work, and then hopefully some chillout time. Thanks for introducing me to Silent Civilian - loving their Rebirth Of The Temple album; it's joining my training playlists

~Rosie~

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

REFINED in Hell's Fires. REBORN from the Ashes. NEW Terminator Rising Up! (Part I)

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along" . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

For the complete Motivational, review Strong Enough to Face Life | WPM Women.

TRAINING

It's been another screwed up week of training, primarily because I have not been going to sleep until ~0330 every morning, and, instead of just pulling an all-nighter as I would have done in the past, just staying up and starting training ~0430, I have been "letting" myself fall asleep, waking between 0530-0730, giving me some time to go for a run in the morning before work sometimes (if waking before 0630) and meaning training has to be done after work (which can be any time from 1930-2200), which is what "keeps" me awake until all hours (that, and being highly stressed, my mind not able to "turn off")...

Training completed this week:

Monday

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 49 min

Session 2

CrossTrainer 10 min

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 10, 9, 9, 8, 8, 7
    3. Single-Arm Cable Lateral Raises 2 x 15 per side
    4. Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 2 x 15 per side
    5. DB Lateral Raises 2 x 10
    6. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 6 x 20

Did not go to sleep until just AFTER my 0330 alarm, waking at 0430 and 0523, just getting up at 0530, since it was obvious I wasn't going to go back to sleep, I just got up...Went for my HIIT Run at 0700. It was cold, but the freshness was welcome. I felt fresh despite the lack of sleep, my sprints hard and fast and feeling like the best re intensity I was able to put into them in a long time. Right knee started seizing up during the last few sprints though, and it was an effort to push through...Resistance training waited until after work - the ONLY day this week I actually finished at the time I am SUPPOSED to, instead of going several HOURS OVERtime. Started out on the CrossTrainer for a warm-up, faster than I have ever done on it before, keeping my pace high, to get me warm and make my legs hurt, to cover any other pain I was experiencing, ignoring the sharp burning in my right biceps' tendon and cramp in my left calf. Moved from that to Behind-the-neck BB Military Press - I did better than last week, more reps at the same weight, but it hurt more as well, and I kept pushing for 2-4 reps MORE than I should have, the pain becoming excruciating. BB Military Press was interesting and I almost dropped the barbell after each set from the pain. Tried a different "approach" re lateral delts today, and did three different exercises for two sets. Single-Arm Cable Lateral Raises were WTF?! I was weak as anything, my biceps tendons screaming well after only a few reps on each side. I was near tears on the second set and had to dropset the weight, feeling like the most pathetic creature in the gym with how light it was. Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises were ok, but seeing the difference in muscle and definition between right and lefts sides noticeably. DB Lateral Raises finished me off for sure. And if they didn't, my Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps did - I used the highest bench in the gym, which yes, might not have been the best idea, and on my third set, my vision blurry, I stumbled, lost my balance and almost faceplanted into the dumbbell rack in front of me. A little lightheaded, I took a brief breather before finishing off my sets...No post-weights cardio today - after the Bench Jumps, I was done...

Tuesday

Run 7 miles @ 5 min/mile pace

Stretch 31 min

Another sleepless night into the early morning, this time with only half an hour of sleep from an overload of stress [the last few weeks]. A couple of hours later, because my mind would just not turn off and I needed some time out, I went for a 7-mile run at 5-minute mile pace to meditate and clear my head. It's been a long time since I ran so far or pushed my body that hard, and believe me, I FELT it! I definitely don't do things by half measures and one of these days, if I keep pushing myself like this, either my heart will give out again or my body will break somewhere else. Not that I am too worried about THAT...The crisp air helped calm the chill around my head, although my eyes were watering (not just from the cold). I wore only a t-shirt because I wanted my skin to be numb, to give something for my mind to wander to (which they didn't). Just me, the road, and God. Barely able to breathe, shallow gasps of air, my mind screaming (for a time), ignoring the pain in my right knee (for as long as possible; got hard to when I was limping from ~15 minutes into my run)...Gave several things up to God [I should have a long time ago] and finished my run feeling somewhat lighter. Still decided to leave my resistance session until after work though...Weights did not end up happening, as sh*t going at work blew to pieces and I was there far later than I wanted (and expected) to be, the calm evaporated into a seething aggression that would not have been conducive to training (even though I channel my aggression and rage through my training, there ARE some times when all it would be is a detriment and my training that day a waste of time). To be done later in the week...

Wednesday

Day OFF

Sleep started when I wanted to be getting up, for only ~3 hours, before it was time to get up. Just felt sluggish, head pounding. Work was another disaster, and a discovery later that evening tipped me over the edge of the sanity that I have been trying to hold onto for the last month. In an instant, all life, energy, motivation, and desire for anything but a deep, dark numbness and wanting to disappear from the world replaced me. In such a state, training was not even a thought.

Thursday

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest
    c. 4 min skipping

Stretch 30 min

After a restless, sleepless night, not even there, a blank mask on a shell, I finally kicked myself in the head and went out for a run - HIIT, since I didn't do anything yesterday. During HIIT a change came over me. Something rose inside me and roared, my thoughts suddenly transformed from the discombobulating spinning in my mind to an eerie calm as it realized the truth it had known but not wanted to know, accepting the challenge of life, renewing courage, casting aside weakness and all mental restrictions that would hold me back in the future and prevent me from doing what I must and should. In an instant I was changed, like someone had suddenly shut me down, all that was left the machine that others had (until now) always had an impression of, a strength unlike any strength I have used before, rebuilding my resolve, my will. Freedom is a very releasing feeling. Even if it returns back to you parts of you thought to have been suppressed forever - there was a reason I was as I was when I was younger; it was how I survived (with His Grace), and in this time, it has joined me again. It has joined me and other aspects of me have gone, but not for a brief time - this time it is FOREVER and I do not want them back either. From now on I will be a weapon, attacking life with a vengeance, determination to leave as deep an impression on it as possible, as deep a mark as possible on all whose lives I cross paths with. A Warrior with a Purpose, I will have no hesitation in doing what I HAVE to do, anything in my life with destructive power GONE...Determined and light-hearted, I headed to work...However, the aggression of earlier this week returning full-force later on as an abusive situation turned yet again for the worse, making me mad enough to spit bullets, destructive enough that training, even though I WANT to hurt myself, would have been self-destructive in a NOT good way tonight, so I left it alone...

Friday

Session 1

Run 7 miles

Stretch 13 min

Session 2

CrossTrainer 10 min

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between supersets and giant sets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. Dips 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    SuperSet B -
    3. Incline DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    4. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
    SuperSet C -
    5. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 10
    6. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    Giant Set -
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 8 per side
    8. Swissball Crunches (270 to 180 degrees; feet on wall, knees at 90 degree angle) 4 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 4 x 10
    10. Deadbug 4 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio:
    a. Kettlebell throw and catch to a squat (standing on BOSHU Ball) 5 min
    b. Skipping (as many “double unders” as possible) 5 min
    c. Skipping (on the BOSHU Ball) 5 min

Stretch 15 min

Passed out a little earlier than usual last night, but plenty of time for a 7-mile run before work - starting to like these again; might start doing them every other day instead of only 10 minutes of cardio pre-weights. Run was great. Air was cooler this morning, but crisp enough to wash over me in a calm, leaving a blank canvas for the day...Resistance session was going to be a hit-or-miss-not-sure-if-I-will-do-it after work (day 0830 to 1930 - NO breaks). Because I haven't done one since Monday, I knew I HAD to, and despite still not being sure whether or not I would actually do one, I took all my pre-training supplements at 1900 in preparation for it, more motivation (well, that, and I work in a gym, so there's NO excuse NOT to train, really). Somewhere between then and 1930, my mood drastically changed and I was READY to go!...Started out on the CrossTrainer, HARD AND FAST, virtually making it a 10-minute "sprint". Gasping for breath, I half-jumped-fell off, blood pumping, ready for the weights...Already determined that I was going to put my body through its paces, short recovery period between heavy supersets, lifting as much as I could. Started off with Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls - been struggling with these ridiculously the last few weeks, so, against all sense, upped it a little and nearly didn't make the last rep on the last set. Dips I did more slowly, going lower than ever, making sure to gauge the "intensity", so my reps would match that re Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls. Loving the vascularity popping when I started on SuperSet B, only getting stronger, the double blue lines separating in my biceps after the first superset. Even though the DB I used for Zottoman Curls were lighter than I am used to using, they made me work, and my arms were getting so pumped and tight that they started becoming painful on the third set. DB French Press sent a sharp pain through my right anterior deltoid and bicep, but I pushed past it, gritting my teeth for six reps each set. Finished off weights with a giant set, one last exercise for arms to ensure complete destruction, before setting into abs. Although only 10 reps each set of each abs' exercise, they were burning from the very FIRST set of Swissball Crunches! My body was on FIRE by the end of my session...Not over yet, though! Because I wasn't going to do post-weights cardio (and I really SHOULD have, since this is something I have learnt that my body NEEDS!), I did something else. After contemplating attempting standing on the swissball, or even jumping up and squatting on it (I know, stupid, considering it's how I broke my left wrist the first time), I ended up doing kettlebell throws on the BOSHU ball instead with one of the guys I work with - squatting down on catching it (so much for NO work for legs, right, LOL). One of the guys I work with and I have a standing competition to see who can do the most "double unders" with a skipping rope without stopping, so after all that, we spent several minutes trying to outdo each other and see if we could beat the record for it - which neither of us managed to do, our knees shot, my right almost giving out on me and rolling my left ankle. But, not to be deterred, I suddenly had the idea of making it MORE difficult and decided randomly to try skipping on the BOSHU ball (not a word - but not to be attempted at home, LOL ) - NOT easy by any means, and I spent more time on the floor than the ball for my first few attempts. After being looked at like I was out of my mind (I'll try almost anything once- why not?!) and being told to stop, since what a great example it is for the trainers to be doing "dangerous" things, I succeeded not once, but TWICE, and then got Joe to try it. Great times, honestly. Ended the session sore and bruised (I still have burn marks on my arms, elbows, and back from my "great" idea of using a swissball as a "sumo-suit" against Joe, and instead of bouncing back onto my feet as I did the first time we did it, just flying my feet out from under me, top half first, onto my back onto the concrete floor several times), but LAUGHING...Went out to dinner with the guys afterwards, so very different than I had been all week, as if the DELIBERATE pain I was putting my body through, the latest way to see how far I can push my body to see if it "breaks", giving me a new lease on life...

Saturday

CrossTrainer 10 min

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10, 8, 8 per side
    2. Dips 3 x 10, 8, 8
    3. Plank 3 x 1 min
    TriSet B -
    4. Plate Lateral Raises 3 x 15
    5. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 8
    6. Rear Delt Flyes 3 x 11
    TriSet C -
    7. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 3 x 10
    8. Side-to-side Alternating DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB/floor) 3 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 3 x 10

Stretch 20 min

Woke the latest I have in a long time this morning, after passing out earlier than usual, giving my body a few extra hours of obviously needed sleep...My mood from last night still in the system, I was bouncing around work with energy, jumping up and down on the BOSHU ball like it was a trampoline, causing the guys to shake their heads in amusement, being told it was like I "have been drinking", LOL...By the time work was over I was so READY for training, hammering it out with a Full-Body session, a little shorter than last week, but with higher intensity...CrossTrainer to start - I was almost laughing to myself during the first few minutes, but as I dug in and pain set into my left knee (from the skipping last night) and under my breastbone (a sharp, stabbing pain had lingered there for the few hours PRE-training and I was NOT going to have it prevent me from training), the "smile" became a grimace...30 seconds rest between [any] sets is what my body seems to respond to the best as far as progress, so I am sticking to it, no matter how hard I push myself. I was shaking badly on my second Plank, after feeling my triceps trembling during the prior set of Dips. Probably should have done a few more reps of each set re Lateral Raises, so next week I'll go heavier (and use DB), but more than made up for it by going heavier and struggling through Rear Delt Flyes, my left wrist cracking and creaking. My right elbow still refuses to come in close by my side when doing Supinated BB Bent Over Rows, despite my best efforts, so I am just going to have to work harder on this. Push-Ups were killer, my arms nearly giving out on me towards the end of my second set - noticing how "rounded" my upper back is from my cycling days when doing these (and planks), no matter how straight my back is or good my posture/form. Finished off the last triset with almost-all-the-way-to-the-floor Ab Rollouts, feeling my core tight and burn from yesterday's abwork...No post-weights cardio, just stretching, since I was really feeling it in my right shoulder/bicep afterwards (pain that ended up lasting all day)...

Sunday

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Stretch 25 min

Beautiful day outside. Since I have only done two HIIT sessions this week, because I need to do THREE, and because I do NOT want to do any more NOT sprinting, I went for a HIIT Run, albeit only doing eight sprints, so that I can give it everything tomorrow morning (since Monday is a HIIT day). My body is exhausted [from yesterday's resistance session] but my sprints were good, the first few surprising me, actually, seeming almost effortless and over before I knew it. Going to have to start doing LONGER sprints, or just do upwards of 20-24 from now on!

Training this week was again not even close to Maintenance, and in fact, LESS than last week (which is so very NOT cool), so much so that I pretty much consider this a "Week Off"! I got beaten this week - just not in training as much as I had planned on! "Rebooting" is OVER - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DESTRUCTION TO COMMENCE, please!

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

REFINED in Hell's Fires. REBORN from the Ashes. NEW Terminator Rising Up! (Part II)

OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

9.1% bodyfat - instead of a 0.3% decrease in bodyfat this week, I GAINED by 0.3%! My body composition was not something I was looking forward to seeing this week, knowing what kind of week it was re life events, stress, training (not even HALF of Maintenance), nutrition (not ONE "good" day - pizza and chocolate or buffet EVERY night after work), and everything else going on. But, it's done now. The week is over. It's been a week a long time in coming, but there can NEVER EVER be another like this in my life! And NEXT week I am aiming to lose ~0.1% bodyfat a DAY!...That aside, I HAVE gained some muscle mass this week - even though my right and left sides are still unbalanced, there is more mass in my deltoids and arms, the definition clearer than it was last week when I was leaner. Unfortunately, even though little resistance training done, with not even Hamstrings done when it WAS done, my lower body has "grown" by almost an INCH - so got to REALLY watch this and ELIMINATE ALL exercise with even a hint of weight that works legs...

Supplements

My bottle of AnaBeta runs out tomorrow - instead of a month, it's only lasted three weeks, since I've been using 5-6 caps daily (more than the 4-5 caps noted in post #1, but what seems to work "best" for me)...It's been nearly three weeks of using Erase PRO. It has not been the best three weeks ever, and each one has changed drastically re training AND nutrition, but progress HAS been made - just over one more week left to see what happens...

As much as I hate to admit it, this did NOT happen this week. I know shame on me; I need to be more DISCIPLINED (but hey, I am only human, and I AM going to have my "weak" moments like everyone else). But, not going to regret it or stress over it, and just going to attempt it this COMING week instead. No biggie. Getting training back on track and up to Maintenance, completed first thing in the morning pre-work, and work hopefully less stressful, all other disruptions in my life from this last week [and month, really], somewhat "settled", I should be able to REfocus and DO THIS! I HAVE TO! NOT being leaner is NOT acceptable!

If I thought last week was stressful, it didn't hold a candle to what happened THIS week, which has honestly been one of the hardest and most challenging weeks in my LIFE (which says a lot, given everything I've been through)! That said, I guess it's been some time in coming, and now that it's over and done with, I can let go and move ON with my life for the better, thankful for the experience, grateful to have been blessed such, stronger and more determined than ever, knowing that the best for me is yet to COME, having faith that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now in my life. I have NOTHING left to lose, so it's time to push the limits even MORE than ever, marching FORWARD with directive PURPOSE! There is a NEW Terminator in the world!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

OTHER NOTES

Body Composition

9.1% bodyfat - instead of a 0.3% decrease in bodyfat this week, I GAINED by 0.3%! My body composition was not something I was looking forward to seeing this week, knowing what kind of week it was re life events, stress, training (not even HALF of Maintenance), nutrition (not ONE "good" day - pizza and chocolate or buffet EVERY night after work), and everything else going on. But, it's done now. The week is over. It's been a week a long time in coming, but there can NEVER EVER be another like this in my life! And NEXT week I am aiming to lose ~0.1% bodyfat a DAY!...That aside, I HAVE gained some muscle mass this week - even though my right and left sides are still unbalanced, there is more mass in my deltoids and arms, the definition clearer than it was last week when I was leaner. Unfortunately, even though little resistance training done, with not even Hamstrings done when it WAS done, my lower body has "grown" by almost an INCH - so got to REALLY watch this and ELIMINATE ALL exercise with even a hint of weight that works legs...

Supplements

My bottle of AnaBeta runs out tomorrow - instead of a month, it's only lasted three weeks, since I've been using 5-6 caps daily (more than the 4-5 caps noted in post #1, but what seems to work "best" for me)...It's been nearly three weeks of using Erase PRO. It has not been the best three weeks ever, and each one has changed drastically re training AND nutrition, but progress HAS been made - just over one more week left to see what happens...

As much as I hate to admit it, this did NOT happen this week. I know shame on me; I need to be more DISCIPLINED (but hey, I am only human, and I AM going to have my "weak" moments like everyone else). But, not going to regret it or stress over it, and just going to attempt it this COMING week instead. No biggie. Getting training back on track and up to Maintenance, completed first thing in the morning pre-work, and work hopefully less stressful, all other disruptions in my life from this last week [and month, really], somewhat "settled", I should be able to REfocus and DO THIS! I HAVE TO! NOT being leaner is NOT acceptable!

If I thought last week was stressful, it didn't hold a candle to what happened THIS week, which has honestly been one of the hardest and most challenging weeks in my LIFE (which says a lot, given everything I've been through)! That said, I guess it's been some time in coming, and now that it's over and done with, I can let go and move ON with my life for the better, thankful for the experience, grateful to have been blessed such, stronger and more determined than ever, knowing that the best for me is yet to COME, having faith that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now in my life. I have NOTHING left to lose, so it's time to push the limits even MORE than ever, marching FORWARD with directive PURPOSE! There is a NEW Terminator in the world!

Ok ....NOW I'm fired up, wish I'd seen this before I had my workout, though it was stellar...maybe it's better I did not. with all that motivation behind me I may have hurt myself lol I still have cardio to do before bedtime, I'll carry it with me into that I am glad you are fired up, I am glad that you believe in the higher power(seems so few do and often we are ridiculed) Keep impacting lives and hold true to your purpose. You have support. Also glad you like the music, they are one of my faves and that is a great work out cd top to bottom. Keep on keeping on Rosie and thanks for helping us do the same

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Rosie I will pray for you daily. Sleep is so hard to get that sometimes I wonder if the gov't will market it and sell it. I have tried so many different methods, from pills to other methods without them. I finally had a dr give me soemthing called restril. I'm lights out with in 30 minutes. When i take it at decent time, I wake up for work with no jet lag. But anyway I'm just saying I know how important sleep would be for you. Your workouts would make some cry just reading them. Your def a true testament to mind of matter. Hope this week goes better.

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Rosie I will pray for you daily. Sleep is so hard to get that sometimes I wonder if the gov't will market it and sell it. I have tried so many different methods, from pills to other methods without them. I finally had a dr give me soemthing called restril. I'm lights out with in 30 minutes. When i take it at decent time, I wake up for work with no jet lag. But anyway I'm just saying I know how important sleep would be for you. Your workouts would make some cry just reading them. Your def a true testament to mind of matter. Hope this week goes better.
    Maybe something will arrive in the mail to help you sleep Rosie...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12