The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 2 of 37 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I know what you mean on both fronts, Zach. Don't worry about it though - we all have those times, but thankfully they pass. We just need to get to the point where we are happy with ourselves, regardless of what anyone else thinks of us.




    No, I haven't. I don't use protein anymore though - as I said, and have not for a long time now.

    ~Rosie~
    Be interesting to see what you actually ate. Not to judge, but just be in awe at what you can eat while still maintaining a nice physique once you have it and know how to train and diet for it.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. I feel you on sleep!! I stop taking those loracets plus they gave me from surgery. It leaves a metalic taste in mouth that sucks. Anyway I didn't know I was supose to wing off of it cause I've never had to take pain pills. Last two days I thought I was on Meth and body was like being plug into the worlds biggest vibrator lol Hope you get some good sleep tonight killer routines you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks heaps, bud Still feeling like sh*t and only slept about an hour, but, albeit a little late, I'm going to go out in a few minutes for my HIIT regardless (weights might have to wait until after work again today, sigh). Time for more beatings!

    ~Rosie~
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Be interesting to see what you actually ate. Not to judge, but just be in awe at what you can eat while still maintaining a nice physique once you have it and know how to train and diet for it.
    What do you mean? Sean and a few of the guys here can attest to what I eat, LOL (yes, even they were surprised and didn't believe it until they saw it). I train and eat for ME and no one else. My body does not work the way it should, and believe me, I have had enough experience to know what does, and when I find that, I stick to it. Diet has never really mattered to me and I don't "diet" - there have been the odd weeks here and there in the last few years, but that is all: A week here and there. My TRAINING is what determines my leanness.


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I feel you on sleep!! I stop taking those loracets plus they gave me from surgery. It leaves a metalic taste in mouth that sucks. Anyway I didn't know I was supose to wing off of it cause I've never had to take pain pills. Last two days I thought I was on Meth and body was like being plug into the worlds biggest vibrator lol Hope you get some good sleep tonight killer routines you got.
    Yeah, tell me about it. I'm not going to sleep much tonight either, after having done my resistance training after work (I don't really "wake up" until I have trained). Thanks - I don't feel like I'm doing much these days, but doing what I can. Anyways, time to catch up on a few episodes, like The Walking Dead (whilst finishing ~250 grams of chocolate, large pizza, and parmesan bread bites - I know, supposed to be starting the "diet" today, but training after work, and going to be up all night means HUNGER and the machine needs to be fed, LOL)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Sorry if I came across as invasive. I have read you ate anywhere between 3k-5k cals a day and I just thought it would be interesting what you found worked for you. Not as advice or anything, just out of curiosity sake. If you don't really keep track and such then don't worry, it's okay
    I mean I used to eat like 1200 cals a day not dropping a pound. I eat around 3.5k now w/o gaining so... the human body is diverse as it is individual.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Welcome back Rosie! I'm in for another epic read. Best of luck in your 2012 goals.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sorry if I came across as invasive. I have read you ate anywhere between 3k-5k cals a day and I just thought it would be interesting what you found worked for you. Not as advice or anything, just out of curiosity sake. If you don't really keep track and such then don't worry, it's okay
    I mean I used to eat like 1200 cals a day not dropping a pound. I eat around 3.5k now w/o gaining so... the human body is diverse as it is individual.
    Not invasive, but I DO know my body's reactions to anything down to the slightest change in anything. It's not about what "works for me", but because it's what my body NEEDS. My MAINTENANCE is ~4,300 calories a day, and this was done through a comprehensive weekly account of every activity, length, and energy calculation. That said, it's nothing on what I ate when I was cycling - in excess of 10,000 calories a day. Like I said, my TRAINING is what determines my leanness - if you've followed any of my other logs, I've noted this throughout at random intervals, and in many of my latest posts in my Fitness Journal (links in post #1), I noted without a doubt confirmation of this. If you think I don't keep track you'd be sorely mistaken: I LITERALLY track EVERYthing - from what I eat, how much, when I eat, supplement times, training, waking, sleeping, etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Welcome back Rosie! I'm in for another epic read. Best of luck in your 2012 goals.
    Thanks, and

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. My God I would suck at this lol. I have such a fast pace, 90-0 life that the hard part for me is counting calories. But I have learned portion control for me is key.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    My God I would suck at this lol. I have such a fast pace, 90-0 life that the hard part for me is counting calories. But I have learned portion control for me is key.
    Suck at what, Tommy? Counting calories? You don't have to do it so much - I just know how much is in about everything I eat, or can make a swift and fairly close assessment. Each to their own and you do what works for you and that you can be consistent with (consistency is definitely key).

    As far as "dieting", NOT happening and my body is THANKING me for it, even with everything I ate last night - yes, right before bed, throwing away the "don't eat before bed or later at night, especially carbs" nonsense - I woke up the SAME body mass that I did yesterday, with my abs more visible, so...) So, just finished shovelling down another massive amount of chocolate (with ~200 grams of almonds), and about to have my main post-training meal...

    ***

    mattrag, just to give you an idea of what a "typical" meal looks like for me (pretty "clean" aside from the chocolate - last night's post-training meal was more "dirty"), this is my post-training meal from tonight (two meals previously consumed already today)...

    Finished Training at 2136 (took 2 caps Recompadrol + 1 cap AnaBeta + 1 gram Vitamin C)

    At 2156:
    320 grams Willy Wonka Chocolate Fantabulous Fudge Bar (1,600 calories, 168g carbs, 16g protein, 96g fat) with
    200 grams Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds (1,142 calories, 43g carbs, 43g protein, 100g fat)

    At 2225:
    1 cup Tazo Zen Green Tea (with 2 caps of AnaBeta)

    At 2236:
    1 cup Royal Basmati Rice (600 calories, 140g carbs, 12g protein, 0g fat) with
    85 grams Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits, hickory smoke flavour (300 calories, 0g carbs, 36g protein, 18g fat) with
    1 tablespoon 5th Season Parsley Flakes (all negligible) with
    1 pinch McCormick Oregano Leaves (all negligible)
    ...followed by
    1 large granny smith apple (62 calories, 14g carbs, 1g protein, 0g fat)
    ...followed by
    440 grams Chobani Greek Yoghurt Non-Fat, vanilla flavour (340 calories, 36g carbs, 44g protein, 0g fat)

    Finished eating at 2259

    Approximate total calorie and macronutrient breakdown from that single meal post-training:
    4,044 calories (going from food labels, but if calculating from grams re macronutrients, comes out at 4,138 calories)
    401 grams carbohydrates
    152 grams protein
    214 grams fat

    ...And this was last night's post-training meal (after two meals already that day):

    Finished training at 2047 (took 2 caps Recompadrol + 1 cap AnaBeta + 1 gram Vitamin C)

    At 2158:
    2 Twix Caramel Milk Chocolate Cookie Bars
    8 ounces Dark Chocolate Raspberry M&M's
    200 grams Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
    5 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Links
    1 large Domino's pizza with philly steak, pineapple, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and extra marinara sauce (added on parsley flakes and oregano)
    16 Domino's parmesan bread bites
    1 cup Tazo Zen Green Tea

    Finished eating at 2300

    ~Rosie~
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-15-2012 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Added in post-training meals' breakdown for mattrag.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. impressive food intake.

    I like where your head is with that chocolate.... i got some im bout to consume pre workout tomorrow.... ahh the joys of higher calorie days.

  10. Nice Rosie. Thanks. I just think you are amazing. That's all haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    impressive food intake.

    I like where your head is with that chocolate.... i got some im bout to consume pre workout tomorrow.... ahh the joys of higher calorie days.
    LOL...Tis not something I am proud of, just something I do, and honestly, my nutrition could be a LOT better...Yeah, I was craving it the last couple of days for some reason...Now you see why I love Recompadrol and AnaBeta so much


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice Rosie. Thanks. I just think you are amazing. That's all haha.
    No worries, bud

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. just did 10 sprints 30 on 30 seconds off. had some chocolate, now going to do back and shoulders. the low intensity cardio

    blah hope today goes well

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    just did 10 sprints 30 on 30 seconds off. had some chocolate, now going to do back and shoulders. the low intensity cardio

    blah hope today goes well
    Sprints are always fun

    How did your training session go?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Here to support one of the hardest working single minded, most focussed person I have ever seen. Don't always be so hard on yourself, you are fuggin amazing... and you can take that to the bank and cash it cuz you know how hard I work too... Sometimes I feel the compliments aren't getting through so I am hammering this one at you so it will stick... Rosie you fuggin Rock!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Sprints are always fun

    How did your training session go?

    ~Rosie~
    not too bad,

    today i felt like my old self again.

    Last time i was using the 100 lb dumbells for incline presses i was like 20 lbs heavier

    i wanna continue to pursue that till im back up to my 15 reps.

  16. so rosie, if you feel like your guilty pleasure is chocolate try

    Cacao Nibs....

    I put those and almonds in the food processor and add a little salt and stevia. make my own kind of nutella

    My favorite is mixing hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, and cacao nibs.

    The cacao nibs are i believe 12g fat, 10g carb (9 fiber), and 4g protein per serving.

    Sometimes i put it in melted ANPB to add crunch. yum

  17. Excellent log so far. Of course I would expect no less from you. Here for the support, info and enjoyment.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Hmm I haven't heard of those thanks for the tip!! Will look into them. Where is best place to order?

    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    so rosie, if you feel like your guilty pleasure is chocolate try

    Cacao Nibs....

    I put those and almonds in the food processor and add a little salt and stevia. make my own kind of nutella

    My favorite is mixing hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, and cacao nibs.

    The cacao nibs are i believe 12g fat, 10g carb (9 fiber), and 4g protein per serving.

    Sometimes i put it in melted ANPB to add crunch. yum
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here to support one of the hardest working single minded, most focussed person I have ever seen. Don't always be so hard on yourself, you are fuggin amazing... and you can take that to the bank and cash it cuz you know how hard I work too... Sometimes I feel the compliments aren't getting through so I am hammering this one at you so it will stick... Rosie you fuggin Rock!!
    Excellent to see you here, Doug! You know we are always the hardest on ourselves, because if we aren't, who else is going to be? I've never been very good at it and I am still learning to believe and accept compliments, but I am trying, so thank you, my friend


    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    not too bad,

    today i felt like my old self again.

    Last time i was using the 100 lb dumbells for incline presses i was like 20 lbs heavier

    i wanna continue to pursue that till im back up to my 15 reps.
    Good to hear, Zach - always nice when we feel like "ourselves" again and that everything is back on track Hey, that's awesome - you know you're getting stronger and making progress, and I know you'll achieve what you want if you stick with it!


    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    so rosie, if you feel like your guilty pleasure is chocolate try

    Cacao Nibs....

    I put those and almonds in the food processor and add a little salt and stevia. make my own kind of nutella

    My favorite is mixing hazelnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, and cacao nibs.

    The cacao nibs are i believe 12g fat, 10g carb (9 fiber), and 4g protein per serving.

    Sometimes i put it in melted ANPB to add crunch. yum
    I am a carbohydrate addict in general, LOL, and I also have the biggest "sweet tooth" ever (although I do NOT like and will not eat any "candy" aside from chocolate). I've had Cacao Nibs only once before, but that "recipe" you mentioned sounds like a small piece of heaven, and I'm definitely going to have to try that one day


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent log so far. Of course I would expect no less from you. Here for the support, info and enjoyment.
    Hey, Chris THANK YOU!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. The fight inside is coursing through my veins...breaking me again...pursuing pain...


    MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

    "Make sure to tell the people you love how important they are to you. Today has reminded me that nothing is promised. Ever. Take advantage of what today offers because this opportunity may not come around again. Life is short. Live life." - 12 Stones

    For the complete Motivational, review LIVE Life | WPM Women.


    TRAINING

    I've been rather sick this week, ending up training at night AFTER a long 12-13 hour day at work, which has only ended up "waking" me up, and I have not been going to sleep until about the time I want to get UP. Even then, during training my body has felt completely shattered, so it has ended up being a "deload" week with little cardio but heavy resistance work, and I have pushed myself as hard as I can in every session, wrecking my body, desperately craving the mindlessly numbing pain of lifting to cover another...

    Training completed this week:

    Monday

    Session 1

    HIIT Treadmill:
    a. 4 min @ 8 miles/hr
    b. 8 x 20 sec @ 10 miles/hr/10 sec rest
    c. 4 min @ 8 miles/hr

    Stretch 30 min

    Session 2

    Skip 10 min

    Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 8, 8, 8, 6, 6, 6
    3. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 6 x 10 per side
    4. Swissball Leg Curls 6 x 10

    I spent Sunday in bed, when I was not being sick. Didn't sleep at all on Sunday night, my body kept awake from feeling like sh*t. When my alarm went off at 0330, I stayed in bed, but after an hour and still NOT having slept, I got up and decided to go for a run. When I got downstairs and opened the door, it was pouring outside, and instead of going out in it (and making myself feel even worse), I just went to the Fitness Room and did my HIIT on the treadmill (yes, I know - got to STOP using them for my knees!), a short session today. I nearly lost my balance and did a faceplant during one of my efforts, so had to concentrate very hard to keep going, and was relieved when I was done, going back upstairs and lying down for a moment before stretching, my head feeling like it was going to explode...Resistance training waited until after work - which I didn't finish for an hour LATER than I was SUPPOSED to. Had been feeling terrible all day, hot and cold, my skin burning up but cold inside my burns, non-stop sneezing (and I almost NEVER sneeze - but sneezed ~50 times JUST in the hour post-training!). Anyways, by the time work was over, I was considering NOT training, but knew I had to and WANTED to, if only to release some aggression and frustration, not to mention needing to take my mind off everything going on that day...No more Smith Machine for my military presses - went straight back into just using the BB, even though it hurt like hell. However, it wasn't my right shoulder that was in pain for the most part today, but my LEFT, and I was feeling a sharp burn through my LEFT biceps' tendon and delt - ignoring it and hoping I am not going t have to deal with an issue on that side! Shattered at the end of the session and well ready to leave, skipping any post-weights cardio, just to get out of there...

    Tuesday

    CrossTrainer 10 min

    Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between alternate sets and trisets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated Pull-Ups 4 x 10, 6, 6, 5
    2. Dips 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curl 4 x 5
    4. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on fist under chest) 4 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 12, 11, 10, 10 per side
    6. Standing DB French Press 4 x 5
    TriSet -
    7. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
    8. Swissball Crunches (270 to 180 degrees) 3 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 3 x 15
    10. Plank 1 x 1 min

    Stretch 25 min

    Did not get to sleep until just after 0330, but slept right through to 0810. No time to train before getting ready and heading to work, so again, it was left until I had finished for the day...Fast "warm-up" on the CrossTrainer, my right shoulder/arm in a lot of pain, so favouring that, left calf ending up being affected, pushing for faster during the last half despite it, gritting my teeth, sweat dripping down my face...No point in going easy and I started straight off with Supinated Close-Grip Pull-Ups. Wasn't expecting much, but was surprised that I didn't have much more strength than I did last Thursday (although I guess it should have been no surprise given the way I felt). Not making any excuses and wanting to hurt myself, I kept pushing for an extra 1-2 reps past the point when my right shoulder started burning so badly I nearly collapsed on that side on every set of Dips. Face a mask of pain, it was onto Alternate Set B, favouring my right side but not caring, just welcoming the pain, going slow on the last set of Push-Ups to ensure NOT falling on my face. Loving the vascularity and pump during Alternate Set C - watching it to take my mind off the tears stinging my eyes. The triset actually affected my back rather badly today, and I had to get one of the guys I work with to stand on my back when I was done, clicking it back into place...

    Wednesday

    HIIT Skip:
    a. 4 min skipping
    b. 12 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest
    c. 2 min skipping

    Stretch 25 min

    Like last night, not going to sleep until wanting to be getting up, then waking in time to get ready and leave for work. Ok today though, since it was just HIIT. Did HIIT skipping after work. Struggling with it, sharp pains shooting through my left shin from the fourth effort. Made sure to do the minimum of 12 minutes all up though.

    Thursday

    CrossTrainer 10 min

    Back/Chest (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated Pull-Ups 4 x 6, 6, 5, 5
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on swissballs) 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
    4. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8

    Stretch 5 min

    Post-Weights Cardio:
    Skip 10 min

    Stretch 15 min

    More post-work training. Second specific Back/Chest session in MONTHS, aiming to do BETTER than I did last week. Did slightly better with my Supinated Pull-Ups today than last week, but weaker even than Tuesday. Push-Ups were a battle, my wrists aching from my hands' position on the swissballs, but at least my back didn't hurt like last week. Strength was up on both exercises in Alternate Set B, and my arms were pretty close to fatigue on the last set of Incline BB Bench Press...Wasn't going to do any post-weights cardio today, but after some stretching, ended up "competing" with one of the guys from work in "double" skipping, determined not to be beaten...

    Friday

    Day OFF

    Sleeping like the last few nights/days. Instead of forcing my body to train, I just "gave in" and allowed it rest, going instead out to buffet dinner (which yes, made me feel even worse today).

    Saturday

    CrossTrainer 10 min

    Full-Body (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    2. Dips 3 x 10
    3. Plank 3 x 1 min
    TriSet B -
    4. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10
    5. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    6. Rear Delt Flyes 3 x 10
    TriSet C -
    7. Supinated Lat Pull-Down 3 x 10
    8. Side-to-side Alternating DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB/floor) 3 x 10
    9. Ab Rollout 3 x 10
    TriSet D -
    10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 3 x 10
    11. Bicycle (on floor) 3 x 10 per side
    12. Swissball Leg Curls 3 x 10

    Stretch 46 min

    After NO training yesterday and eating almost even MORE than I would on a "normal" day, I woke up this morning even later than I have the last few days, at 117.8 pounds (see what NO training, extreme stress, heavy eating, and not enough water does) - I have not been this heavy in a LONG time - in the most uncomfortable state ever, only compounded on by a fever, swollen face, and deep BLACK circles under my eyes (and I thought they were bad on Monday, LOL)! Since today was a shorter day at work - at least, it was SUPPOSED to be, but I finished at the time I SHOULD during the week - and because of how I felt on waking, there was NO hesitation in training afterwards...Hammered it out on the CrossTrainer, cadence 10-20 rpm MORE than I usually do it at, breathing in shallow gasps. Determined to punish myself for the way I was feeling (and what had been happening all week), I did trisets, as heavy as possible for 10 reps per exercise, limiting my recovery time between trisets, so that when I started on each consecutive triset, I hadn't even had the remotest chance to recover from the last one, pain building on pain, my expression one DEFINITELY warning EVERYone to STAY THE FCUK AWAY! I literally lay on the floor for a few minutes after completing the last set of Swissball Leg Curls, drained beyond reckoning, but feeling BETTER than I have all week!...

    Sunday

    HIIT Recline Bike:
    a. 4 min @ 100-104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min @ 100-104 rpm

    Stretch 27 min

    I actually went to sleep reasonably early last night, but woke after only three hours at 0447. Body exhausted, I was shocked to see that my body mass had plummeted by 8.6 pounds from yesterday (I TOLD you my TRAINING was what determined my physical conditioning - definitely need INTENSITY and short recovery periods!), but relieved to be back down to some semblance of "normal"...Because I HAVE to do THREE HIIT sessions a week, and since I did NOT do it yesterday (it "goes" with and should precede my Full-Body resistance session), I just went downstairs to the Fitness Room and did this on the Recline Bike. NO MORE HIIT DOING ANYTHING BUT OUTSIDE SPRINTING FROM NOW ON! The [Recline] Bike is fine for spinning - which is what works best for me when I use it anyways, and preferably POST-resistance training - but not so much for HIIT. Quads were screaming during the efforts and I found myself struggling, so I just did the minimum I will ever allow myself re efforts during HIIT and finished off my 20 minutes spinning to "recover"...

    Training this week was not even close to Maintenance and although my body was feeling even the lower volume, the intensity was just as high as always, and tomorrow it's back to BEATING time!


    OTHER NOTES

    Body Composition

    8.8% bodyfat - a decrease, but barely, which could almost be expected, given that this week I have been eating like mad (more than even my usual) and virtually ONLY done my resistance training sessions. That said, my abs look sharper than last week, my arms slowly coming up again re balance. However, my right shoulder is now a LOT more noticeably "affected" than my left - because of my scoliosis it is already lower than my left, but now it is down AND "out", which is frustrating. I have also GAINED muscle mass in my LEGS this week, due to the amount of compound [lower] body movements that I have been demonstrating over the last week - not happy with that and going to be working more than ever on NOT demonstrating such exercises henceforth. Because of being sick and stressed (unbelievably at work - not adding to everything ELSE), my body mass has fluctuated hugely over this last week, and only yesterday first thing I was 117.2 pounds, yet woke this morning at 108.6 pounds - my body has definitely been wrecked this week (even though I have DELIBERATELY tried to do it with training) and it's NOT enjoying it.

    Supplements

    Have NOT used any Aleve this week - possibly why I am noticing more physical pain and a little swelling in my right shoulder and knees, but it's ok; I can deal with that...Been just under two weeks with all my "staples" back again, which is very welcome...My appetite has been even highER than usual - I am a "bottomless vacuum" as it is - which has contributed a little to my OVERexcessive eating, and I am wondering if it is perhaps a combination of AnaBeta and Erase PRO (AnaBeta heightens my appetite, but the last few times I have used it, I've managed to keep it fairly under control, but this week was like a train wreck)...

    Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet

    I've now been using my staples again for about two weeks, one where everything was spot on for me re training and nutrition, the other where training was "deloaded" and nutrition as normal - itís enough to "clarify" what difference they make to me in both circumstances. That said, simply because I DO want a more rapid leaning, to "kickstart" the process a little, for the next two weeks, I AM going to try something new (and not what I would usually do, since I am NOT a "quick fix" person) - I WAS going to do this the week just been, but it turned out differently, so here goes NOW - incorporating Lyle MacDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Crash Diet re nutrition (NOT training - my training is going to return to Maintenance) into the Lean Gains re 16-hour fast/8-hour eating window and see how it goes. Knowing the way my body responds to "dietingĒ" I honestly do not place too much faith in this working as far as rapid fat loss, or even very much re progress, but I AM going to give it a shot, since itís only 11-12 days of dieting. If it works, great; if not, I'll just go back to what I know DOES work for my body.

    This last week has been one of the most stressful of this year and I am determined NOT to let next week be anything like it! It's back to my daily 0330 to 2230 schedule, training first thing, motivation renewed, because I canNOT afford ANYthing to go wrong any more. It's about PUSHING THE LIMITS, removing ALL boundaries (because I know, even though we might think we have none, there are always going to be some UNconscious ones in our mind), and making each day BETTER than the last, LIVING life as it is MEANT to be lived!

    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Excellent post, I had a good experience with that diet as you already know. Even if I hadn't lost as much it put me back in the game mentally. Now I am ready to do the things I need to do to make the progress I want to.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent post, I had a good experience with that diet as you already know. Even if I hadn't lost as much it put me back in the game mentally. Now I am ready to do the things I need to do to make the progress I want to.
    Thanks, Chris - you were the one who initially got me to look at it. I know what you mean - getting back in the game mentally would be great. I have all the motivation in the world, but the past few weeks have really spun me for a loop and it's taken some time to "find" my steel mindset again. Very awesome that you are Back and Ready! Now let's both of us kick some butt and PROGRESS!!!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, Chris - you were the one who initially got me to look at it. I know what you mean - getting back in the game mentally would be great. I have all the motivation in the world, but the past few weeks have really spun me for a loop and it's taken some time to "find" my steel mindset again. Very awesome that you are Back and Ready! Now let's both of us kick some butt and PROGRESS!!!

    ~Rosie~
    As long as you can find it, ( your mindset) you will be fine. I was discouraged with my injuries and subsequent fat gain. I am not where I wanted to be two weeks out from the Arnold. I want to represent E-Pharm well in the booth. So I pushed the discouragement aside, tightened my diet, and upped my intensity. I am training like an animal and it feels good. Now I feel I am back on track. Less than two weeks though and still a little left over Christmas love handles but they are shrinking....now if I can just shrink them quick enough. You are a tough cookie. Thanks for the inspiration and I'd like to join in on the butt kicking!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  24. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    As long as you can find it, ( your mindset) you will be fine. I was discouraged with my injuries and subsequent fat gain. I am not where I wanted to be two weeks out from the Arnold. I want to represent E-Pharm well in the booth. So I pushed the discouragement aside, tightened my diet, and upped my intensity. I am training like an animal and it feels good. Now I feel I am back on track. Less than two weeks though and still a little left over Christmas love handles but they are shrinking....now if I can just shrink them quick enough. You are a tough cookie. Thanks for the inspiration and I'd like to join in on the butt kicking!
    It's not because of injury that I've been out of sorts, David (although it hasn't helped either)...You will get into the condition that you want to for the Arnold. Two weeks is adequate time to make some drastic changes, especially if you upping the intensity on EVERYthing! Have Faith in yourself and hold fast to your Goals, Believing you can and WILL achieve them!..Thank you for your encouragement and support. Kick me anytime you want - I could do with as many beatings as possible right now...

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's not because of injury that I've been out of sorts, David (although it hasn't helped either)...You will get into the condition that you want to for the Arnold. Two weeks is adequate time to make some drastic changes, especially if you upping the intensity on EVERYthing! Have Faith in yourself and hold fast to your Goals, Believing you can and WILL achieve them!..Thank you for your encouragement and support. Kick me anytime you want - I could do with as many beatings as possible right now...

    ~Rosie~
    NO!! I don't wanna' kick your butt! I want us all to kick our own butts... In the gym, I just wanted to join you and Mr Kleen's butt kicking club. lol

    Injuries aren't always physical, somtimes emotional injuries can cause more physical damage than any physical injury can. You are tough, there is nothing you cannot overcome. Go Kiwi Go!! I am the same, I have not nor will I let anything stand in the way of what I truly desire. Without that kind of passion life is meaningless. You go, so no beatings for you. Here in my part of the country, in the South at least in my family we are big believers in the hug. We hug everybody, friend and family alike. So a beating? No way. A hug, anytime...they are good for the soul
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  26. Rosie I hope and pray for you to get to feeling better. I have noticed a lot of us being sick this past week. Our weather in Alabama keeps going from 69-71 highs to 30 at night for lows. I am glad you didn't make that faceplant!!! You still managed to do a solid workout and when you got your butt up that morning to hit cardio is big. Most of us will tend to put it off and think we aren't capable because we aren't in the mood or feeling best. But to me if your not sick like flu sick lol it's go time. I'm easily stressed, so I feel you on the stressing. I try to find things to destress myself. Keep killing it and give it hell girl.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    NO!! I don't wanna' kick your butt! I want us all to kick our own butts... In the gym, I just wanted to join you and Mr Kleen's butt kicking club. lol

    Injuries aren't always physical, somtimes emotional injuries can cause more physical damage than any physical injury can. You are tough, there is nothing you cannot overcome. Go Kiwi Go!! I am the same, I have not nor will I let anything stand in the way of what I truly desire. Without that kind of passion life is meaningless. You go, so no beatings for you. Here in my part of the country, in the South at least in my family we are big believers in the hug. We hug everybody, friend and family alike. So a beating? No way. A hug, anytime...they are good for the soul
    Oh, LOL, well sure, c'mon and join in!

    Very true. I think some of me "being sick" is a physical manifestation of the inner conflict I keep bottled up, as well as the fact that I have a poor immune system (yes, I need to get some more Colostrum - it's on the "to get" list), and have been working with and around multiple sick people the last couple of weeks (on Monday I looked terrible, gaunt like a concentration camp individual, my eyes hollow and sunk into deep black circles under them, my face deathly pale even though my skin was burning up to the touch, barely even walking straight every time I got to my feet)...And yes, I have learnt what I am capable of, finding myself stronger than I ever thought I was. Sometimes following true passion and desire is not easy, strewn with obstacles, but you are right - without holding onto that passion, life can be pretty empty and meaningless, regardless of what else we may do...

    I'll take a beating over a hug any day...


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rosie I hope and pray for you to get to feeling better. I have noticed a lot of us being sick this past week. Our weather in Alabama keeps going from 69-71 highs to 30 at night for lows. I am glad you didn't make that faceplant!!! You still managed to do a solid workout and when you got your butt up that morning to hit cardio is big. Most of us will tend to put it off and think we aren't capable because we aren't in the mood or feeling best. But to me if your not sick like flu sick lol it's go time. I'm easily stressed, so I feel you on the stressing. I try to find things to destress myself. Keep killing it and give it hell girl.
    Being sick is not an excuse, Tommy, and even if I am "flu sick", I'll force myself to train at least 4-6 days a week. Unfortunately, I HAVE to train - at least so SOMEthing - or I WILL suffer for it big time physiologically, one reason why all that time out from training re my right shoulder, whilst it "helped" with some recovery for it, was NOT conducive to my body is any other way.

    I'm used to stress. I've always been highly stressed, but was learning to manage it. Still have a long way to go, and the last few weeks have brought back the way I used to be with it. But, working on it. As they say, I am a constant "work in progress"...With EVERYthing...

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  28. Women are so tough when they are silck If I get the flu I am in the bed or on the couch. I don't whine like some men but I do want to be left alone.

    Yah there is nothing like rest for recovery, I have been close to overtrained for the last 10 day or so and I got a great sleep Saturday night and last night and am feeling so much better. I love to sleep but at my age it's hard to get those long sleeps in. When I can it's gold ....

    I am going to be trying G8 next month when I get my order that should help a lot, people have been saying some pretty great things about it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Your food intake never creases to amaze me rosie. With your diet I would have so much abdominal fat. In saying that though I do zero cardio...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Women are so tough when they are silck If I get the flu I am in the bed or on the couch. I don't whine like some men but I do want to be left alone.

    Yah there is nothing like rest for recovery, I have been close to overtrained for the last 10 day or so and I got a great sleep Saturday night and last night and am feeling so much better. I love to sleep but at my age it's hard to get those long sleeps in. When I can it's gold ....

    I am going to be trying G8 next month when I get my order that should help a lot, people have been saying some pretty great things about it.
    Not ALL women, LOL - but we CAN handle more pain than a male, 'tis true

    There is nothing wrong with overreaching (yes, there is a difference between "overreaching" and "overtraining" - many people use them interchangeably, even though they are NOT the same), Doug, but I'm glad that you got much needed recovery in over the weekend I really only get mine when my body dictates it - or, as in the last week, when I allow myself to fall asleep instead of getting up if I am still awake at the time I want to be getting up...

    You'll be fine!


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Your food intake never creases to amaze me rosie. With your diet I would have so much abdominal fat. In saying that though I do zero cardio...
    I was wondering when you would make an appearance, silvertongue! Missed you

    Remember that my body is all back-to-front and upside-down and fcuked-up, though - which is highly likely why it responds the way it does to everything.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in