The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 14 of 37 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Thanks!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Congrats on hitting the 8% I know you will get to your goal in no time!
    Thanks, Tommy I was still 8% bodyfat this morning, so hoping to hit the 7.8% bodyfat tomorrow! I'm smaller re girths today than I was yesterday - and they are once again SYMMETRICAL on BOTH sides! - so I may hit my goal yet! And once I get there, it's maintaining it!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah the sun can make it really hard to get a good pic sometimes due to squinting and everything. Sounds like things have come together here at the end. I can't wait to hear that you had a blast at your shoot and that the whole thing was a positive experience like I know it will be.
    It was a little hard on my eyes at times, but Walt taught me a trick to use if it is. I DID have a blast - working with Walt is an amazing experience and so much fun, and there were some awesome pics in there! Definitely a reason I have looked forward to this all year!

Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Hello!!! So as a woman... Did erase mess you up or do you LOVE it?? Curious
    What do you mean, "mess me up"? If you have followed any of my logs, you will know that I use Erase as a "staple" (not that I recommend it for anyone else - you will fast find out that everything I do is SPECIFIC TO ME. My body is a little different from most, so how it affected me is no indicator of how it will affect anyone else - see my review on Erase from my first use to see how I found it then: Rosie's Review of Erase. See my notes earlier in the thread about how my body has started being since I have used products with AI properties in.

If you are considering using Erase - or any other product with AI properties - I recommend that you know all the ins and outs of it, benefits and risks, etc., and also that you are an EXPERIENCED trainee and knowledgeable on supplementation.

Holy smokes this thread is great! Can u guys still find teraxitone?? I cannot find it anywhere!! I hold water like crazy & it's worked so well for me before!
    No, as mentioned earlier, Taraxatone was DIScontinued a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Anyone in here have experience in RX Lasix vs. Taraxatone?
    Not me, Chris.

Since I cannot find teraxitone to save my life I'm going to use Lasix in a few weeks for my show. I hold waaaaaay too much water using expel etc
    If anything, get some Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Excellent, and always a good thing to learn some new tricks for the modeling. I can't wait to see some of the pics. I am happy you were pleased with the pics too, it is always an exquisite feeling when you finally get the satisfaction from something you have been anticipating.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Yah I think you speak for everybody when you say you are looking forward to the pics
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NeoHippie View Post
    Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!

Yah I would always go with Rosie if I had questons in this regard for my girls
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Fantastic!

8. Ok so I wish I had a teraxatone stash too!! Would u recommend hydrotherm over lasix?

9. I'm also tryin out erase... Rosie uses it!!! I have stubborn hip fat! Booooo!!! Help!! 3 1/2 weeks out

10. How is the erase working fit you?

11. How is erase working for you? It's precisely what I wanted to ask Rosie about.

12. It's only my 2nd day on 3 caps. I'm doin a clen cycle too so we'll see!!

13. Clen? Yikes. I've read that it works really well but it's quite dangerous. My knowledge is by no means extensive so here's to hoping you get awesome results.

14. I will help since Rosie is a bit busy at the moment. Rosie has ALWAYS had very good luck with AI's you can simply go and look up threads started by her and find TONS of reviews, many of them of various types of testosterone boosters that main function was to lower estrogen. When a woman lowers her estrogen several things tend to happen, one they are able to lose fat faster, 2 they tend to be able to build lean body mass more quickly, and 3 the libido tends to surge quite a bit, 4 lower estrogen tends to reduce water retention quite a bit so most of the subcutaneous water tends to fall off.

Possible hazards to this are masculinization, however unless you have a hormone imbalance already it is not likely that you will have enough androgens naturally to experience that. Joints may become dry and sensitive to over use injuries due to a lack of synnovial fluid in the joints.

As far as Rosie goes, as she mentions just a page or so back she considers ERASE a staple as in she doesn't like to be without it. If I remember some of her favorites correctly they would be ERASE, T911, and I think she did really well with Formadrol too, but ERASE has been the main one for a little while now. Once again I would take the time to go find her review of these products and educate yourself on them. I can tell you other than referring you to her already written reviews she is not going to spell much out here. In my experience, she does not waste time rewriting her words. So your best bet is to go look up her logs and read the final reviews where she summarizes her entire experience. If you have never read one of her reviews they are some of the best and most thorough you will find. Take the time to read her body of work then ask her specific questions instead of asking things she probably already wrote in a review.

If you are not familiar with how to do that search, go to her profile and click "Find all threads started by" it will show you every thread or review that Rosie has started here.
    Current Training Log -

15. Oh my gosh THANK YOU!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Ok so I wish I had a teraxatone stash too!! Would u recommend hydrotherm over lasix?
    I use hydrotherm it works well, Lasix...isn't that the prescription diuretic?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

17. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I use hydrotherm it works well, Lasix...isn't that the prescription diuretic?
    Correct
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Yeah it is a script

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent, and always a good thing to learn some new tricks for the modeling. I can't wait to see some of the pics. I am happy you were pleased with the pics too, it is always an exquisite feeling when you finally get the satisfaction from something you have been anticipating.
    It is I still see all the flaws, even if the pics are great and I need to get past that.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoHippie View Post
    Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!
    Hi, Chris covered a lot in his response (thank you, Chris), and he is right. I have ALREADY covered this topic well and truly multiple times on this board (particularly in the Female Fitness subforum - I have covered a lot of things here, actually). What I would recommend are based on so many things, primarily training experience, supplementation usage and knowledge, goals and needs, etc. Anyways, all you really need are the BASIC STAPLES of creatine (if weight training), multivitamin, good fats, protein powder, and BCAAs (the last four are really optional, and you can get enough of everything through your nutrition if it is right, and they're more for convenience). See my article The 5 Basic Staple Supplements: The Only Supplements that are Essential to your Regime in the eBook here (ignore the topic of the book, since the same supplements apply regardless of looking for fat loss or muscle gains).

Ok so I wish I had a teraxatone stash too!! Would u recommend hydrotherm over lasix?
    I have not used either of the last two products - as I mentioned, I use what works for me and when I find something that works WITH my body, I stick to it! Again, as Chris said, I do not like to repeat myself.

I'm also tryin out erase... Rosie uses it!!! I have stubborn hip fat! Booooo!!! Help!! 3 1/2 weeks out
    I will also reiterate something that I mention on my website and have multiple times across the board: Just because I use something does not mean that every female should, or that I would recommend it. If you check out my Supplement Reviews, you WILL see this note at the bottom of the page: "If you read my reviews, keep in mind that this is MY experience with that product. EVERYone is different and therefore NO one is going to have the exact same experience with or effects from any given product - just because I experienced something does NOT mean that you will (and likely, because of my my body being the anomaly that it is, it usually responds OPPOSITE than expected, so it is an extreme example of individual differences). You may or may not experience any, some, or all of the "listed" claims and effects of any given product - be aware that if you do not, it does NOT mean that the product is not working. You cannot use my experience with any given product as "this is what I am going to see if I use it", and as with everything, I recommend that you do your OWN personal research and learn as much as you can about ANY product that you are considering using - know all the ins and outs of it, its mechanism of action, look at others' feedback and read through any logs on it, and use all that information to make your own informed decision on whether or not that product is one that would be beneficial to you re YOUR goals and needs!"

Quote Originally Posted by NeoHippie View Post
    How is erase working for you? It's precisely what I wanted to ask Rosie about.
    As Chris said, check out my logs and review on it, as well as look over the PES subforum for more information. If you cannot find an answer to a specific question, by all means, ask, but do your own personal research and look FIRST, please.

It's only my 2nd day on 3 caps. I'm doin a clen cycle too so we'll see!!
    Clen - well, not something I have used.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I will help since Rosie is a bit busy at the moment. Rosie has ALWAYS had very good luck with AI's you can simply go and look up threads started by her and find TONS of reviews, many of them of various types of testosterone boosters that main function was to lower estrogen. When a woman lowers her estrogen several things tend to happen, one they are able to lose fat faster, 2 they tend to be able to build lean body mass more quickly, and 3 the libido tends to surge quite a bit, 4 lower estrogen tends to reduce water retention quite a bit so most of the subcutaneous water tends to fall off.

Possible hazards to this are masculinization, however unless you have a hormone imbalance already it is not likely that you will have enough androgens naturally to experience that. Joints may become dry and sensitive to over use injuries due to a lack of synnovial fluid in the joints.

As far as Rosie goes, as she mentions just a page or so back she considers ERASE a staple as in she doesn't like to be without it. If I remember some of her favorites correctly they would be ERASE, T911, and I think she did really well with Formadrol too, but ERASE has been the main one for a little while now. Once again I would take the time to go find her review of these products and educate yourself on them. I can tell you other than referring you to her already written reviews she is not going to spell much out here. In my experience, she does not waste time rewriting her words. So your best bet is to go look up her logs and read the final reviews where she summarizes her entire experience. If you have never read one of her reviews they are some of the best and most thorough you will find. Take the time to read her body of work then ask her specific questions instead of asking things she probably already wrote in a review.

If you are not familiar with how to do that search, go to her profile and click "Find all threads started by" it will show you every thread or review that Rosie has started here.
    THANK YOU, Chris!

Just one thing - I have never used Formadrol, but I have used T-911.

If you ever want to see my staples amyfigs or NeoHippie, please refer to post #1 of this log (and bear in mind what I mentioned earlier about the products I use).

For more information and articles, etc., that I have written on such topics, please see my website for it, as I have a lot of links and things there. Look under Supplements for the majority of things supplement related.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. If a star could light the way that could take me back to you...

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"♥ If you don't “PERCEIVE” yourself as an “ACHIEVER”, it is impossible to PERFORM as one…It is only when you “CONCEIVE” yourself to be a PERSON OF ACTION that you can actually become one ♥ In order to create an “ELECTRIFYING” life, you must first IMAGINE yourself as a “LIGHTNING ROD” in order to “CONDUCT” your behavior accordingly. The SKY is the limit for you so long as you REGARD yourself as the “RISING STAR” that you are! ♥ When you BELIEVE that your efforts are “WORTH-while” and can ENVISION yourself as having tremendous “VALUE”, you will produce RESULTS of equal “WORTH”. As soon as you “RECOGNIZE” yourself as being capable of ANYTHING, you can “REALIZE” EVERYTHING that you “VISUALIZE”! ♥ Eliminate your “SHORT-SIGHTED” outlook by always wearing your “SPECTACLES” of SUCCESS…the VIEW will become nothing short of “SPECTACULAR”!!♥" – Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Stretch 16 min

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadset):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Seated Bent Over DB Rear Raises 3 x 10
    2. DB Hammer Raises (each hand with individual DB) 3 x 10
    3. DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Weighted Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree angle) 3 x 10
    10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 10
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 5 min

Woke up an hour later than planned, but went for my HIIT regardless. Body VERY sore from yesterday (for all those who think that posing and/or modeling is easy, believe me, it hurts almost MORE than an intense resistance session the day after!), feeling every pound on the pavement...Finally settled into the hotel at Hollywood Beach, starting my training session an hour later than I wanted to. But, did it - in the hotel Fitness Center, using what they had. Session was ok, my body sore. During QuadSet B left wrist was aching badly, then the pump in my left bicep became painful, but it was all made up for by seeing the definition in my delts and arms strongly throughout training, vascularity just popping - this is what I want for photoshoots! Abs coming out nicely, and I posed for a little after the session - I look the best I ever have from the waist up, IMO, which gave me a smile (I am still 8% bodyfat, but my girths are a little smaller than yesterday, - albeit overall body mass more - and FINALLY BOTH my arms and legs are back to being SYMMETRICAL, so definitely pleased with that, and hoping for 7.8% bodyfat - or a little less - tomorrow!)...Didn't do any post-weights cardio, since I will practice a little more posing tonight before bed...Now going to go and walk along the beach - I have missed it so much, and for it to be practically on my "doorstep" right now, is truly wonderful...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    It is I still see all the flaws, even if the pics are great and I need to get past that.

THANK YOU, Chris!

Just one thing - I have never used Formadrol, but I have used T-911.

For more information and articles, etc., that I have written on such topics, please see my website for it, as I have a lot of links and things there. Look under Supplements for the majority of things supplement related.

~Rosie~
    Okay, for some reason I was thinking Formadrol, maybe there was just a reference between the 2 versions of T911 or something? I could swear there was something regarding you and 2 of the LG AI's. If not it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.
    Current Training Log -

22. Wow Rosie! Thanks do much for taking the time to respond & Chris too I'm new here too! Looking forward to reading

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay, for some reason I was thinking Formadrol, maybe there was just a reference between the 2 versions of T911 or something? I could swear there was something regarding you and 2 of the LG AI's. If not it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.
    Not sure why, LOL Only used the latest version of T-911. However, I HAVE used both Anadraulic State and Anadraulic State GT - both have AI properties, so maybe that was what you were thinking of, Chris (and that would make two of LG's products that have AI properties)?

Wow Rosie! Thanks do much for taking the time to respond & Chris too I'm new here too! Looking forward to reading
    No worries

~Rosie~

24. do you feel a difference on testosterone boosters?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

25. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    do you feel a difference on testosterone boosters?
    Me? It depends on what "difference" you mean, John - please be more specific.

~Rosie~

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Not sure why, LOL Only used the latest version of T-911. However, I HAVE used both Anadraulic State and Anadraulic State GT - both have AI properties, so maybe that was what you were thinking of, Chris (and that would make two of LG's products that have AI properties)?

No worries

~Rosie~
    That would make sense. I could just be off my rocker too.
    Current Training Log -

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That would make sense. I could just be off my rocker too.
    You can be anything you want, Chris - you mean just as much to us all the same

~Rosie~

28. The Erase Pro bottle says not to be used by women. Why is this? My girlfriend bought a bottle and now shes not sure if she should take it.
    Let me know, Thank you!

Jon

29. I read that online, it doesn't say the on the PES site tho. It says "people".
    Rosie tried it, if it's OTC I'm thinking... Well hoping, one round won't hurt

30. Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    The Erase Pro bottle says not to be used by women. Why is this? My girlfriend bought a bottle and now shes not sure if she should take it.
    Let me know, Thank you!

Jon
    Erase Pro contains 3,7-keto, which has AI properties. It is not recommended that women use products with AI properties in them.

Re your girlfriend, Jon, if she's not knowledgeable about supplements and is not an experienced/advanced trainee or someone who "needs" something to help them alongside the "perfect" training and nutrition for THEM, then I don't recommend that she use anything but the basic staples, and perhaps a preworkout if she wants, as there is no need for it.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12