The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 13 of 28 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Mind. Heart. Might.

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.

Your mind is your most POWERFUL ASSET. Never STOP IMAGINING. Imagine everything your life COULD BE. Imagine everything you WANT your life to be. Imagine all your dreams COMING TRUE. Imagine and ALWAYS GREATLY. Imagine that anything is ALWAYS POSSIBLE. Everything great ever achieved began in the MIND.

Belief is JUST as powerful as the mind. Belief lives in our HEART. It is part of the infrastructure that makes us what we are, WHO we are. It is part of the driving force behind our ACTIONS, determining whether we follow through with our imagining. Our hearts are not logical like the mind, and sometimes we will act on seemingly irrational things simply because we BELIEVE in it. Everything great ever achieved first had to be BELIEVED in.

If you IMAGINE AND BELIEVE, then you CAN ACHIEVE. If you want to achieve your imagining, then you must be prepared to WORK HARD, make SACRIFICES and GIVE EVERYTHING you have to your cause. You must be prepared to DIG DEEP within you to find what you need, to accept what you find, sometimes things you might never have thought you had or were capable of. You must be prepared to face OBSTACLES, allowing them to make you STRONGER, not letting them deter you from your cause. Everything great ever achieved was not done without ALL YOU HAVE AND ARE.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 40 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 27 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Went to bed not too long after 0300, not because I was tired, but because I want to get back into a schedule - it's not going to be what I want or what I am used to, but what it has to be re present circumstances. Eventually slept for ~5 hours, which is an optimal sleeping period for me.

Libido: HIGH!

Quality of Training: Body very uncomfortable, feeling very heavy and sluggish, and although my sprints were as fast as I could make them, they were not that fast. The posteriolateral aspect of my right knee started getting a little tight about halfway through, but it was no biggie.

Other Notes: No resistance session done today - going to do it tomorrow instead. Also considering adding in a fifth resistance session each week until the end of May.

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am so far away from gone

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

WORTH It

If you IMAGINE it and BELIEVE in your imagining, then you can ACHIEVE it. The path to achievement is not always going to be easy – in fact, more often than not, it is going to be one of the MOST DIFFICULT things you will ever face. But that doesn’t make it something worth giving up on or letting go of – it makes it something to keep a firm hold of and KEEP STRIVING for. After all, anything worth doing is NEVER EASY. In the end though, if you are patient and stay true to your chosen course, the FINAL RESULT will make everything you’ve been through to get there WORTH it. Remember that whenever you are tempted to give up, for it is in those times, whether you give up or go on, that determines whether or not you reach the stars you are aiming for. And believe me, when you finally TOUCH those stars everything pales in comparison, your smile one you will never forget, knowing that every painstaking step of the journey to reach them was WORTH every sacrifice, every heartache, every tear, every sleepless night you spent to get there.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Session 2

Skip x 600 revolutions

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec rest between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    2. DB Clean and Press 3 x 10
    3. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. DB Zottoman Curls 3 x 10
    6. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree angle) 3 x 15
    10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 110-113 rpm

Stretch 26 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Tanked early last night - after second feeding. Woke a few minutes before my alarm this morning. Interesting.

Quality of Training: Left anterior delt inside shoulder was hurting during my 3-mile run...Left wrist started aching deeply during QuadSet B. Definition in delts and arms the best yet...Feeling my quads burn a little during post-weights cardio...

Vascularity: Excellent! Loving this! Seeing the blue lines strong all the way through my bicep and down my forearm

Body Composition: 8.8% bodyfat - 0.2% bodyfat loss, which, considering I was just getting "back" into training this week and nutrition has not been good until the end of the week, is ok. My girths are back to being symmetrical on both sides, albeit a good inch BIGGER than they were two weeks ago re legs - which is NOT acceptable, so working on bringing them back down. Re arms, it is good though, since left arm is now the biggest it has ever been - yay! Still feeling UNcomfortable in my body though - overall body mass is still high from holding water. Got to make the fat loss BETTER over the next week - aiming for at least a 0.7% bodyfat loss, to get me on track for what I want to be for my shoot at the end of May.

Supplements: My DCP runs out today (changes noted in post #1).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I know you can do the .7% loss for sure. Just keep the positivity and training up and everything will fall into place.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I know you can do the .7% loss for sure. Just keep the positivity and training up and everything will fall into place.
    Thanks, Chris

~Rosie~

5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.77%

You can do it Rosie!! 6 days til competition for me love reading all your info & workouts! Again thanks for taking the time to post it all! Bring on the water load!!!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    You can do it Rosie!! 6 days til competition for me love reading all your info & workouts! Again thanks for taking the time to post it all! Bring on the water load!!!
    Two weeks from today!

All the best for your competition! You're going to be fine, Amy You've done the work, so now just do what you know you have to, relax, and glide into it...Water load? I would say just maintain your CURRENT water intake - which should be about a galleon a day at least, with no need to increase it, and definitely no limiting it...How are you finding the Erase, by the way?

Thank you It's more to "help" me as well - besides, I've consistently kept a log here for over four years now...

~Rosie~

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

You can't run away from love...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Greatness of a Man

“Greatness” can mean many things to different people. Not everyone is going to see it the same way as another and there will always be a difference of opinion. There are however, two things that truly contribute to how “great” an individual is: Character and impact.

Everyone is flawed, but just because one is flawed does not mean that they are not of high character. A person’s character is multi-faceted, but deep at the core of their soul is the root of their values. If that root is not founded on INTERGITY, then one cannot truly be great, for everything they do is going to be based on something questionable, and when one’s integrity is called into question, so is trust.

When trust is an issue, the impact is not always going to be positive, and can cause more harm than good.

“Great” people are many things, but their very existence ALWAYS has a POSITIVE impact on other peoples’ lives, whether intentional or not. A “great” person always strives to create an atmosphere of positivity, motivating others to have belief and faith in themselves, inspiring them to bigger and better things, so that their lives are as complete and as full as possible.

“Great” people are not always at the forefront of society, but they WILL be recognized within society for what they do, whether that recognition comes from a single individual or thousands.

“Great” people do not necessarily set out to be great. They just are or become great because of the integrity of their character and the positive impact that they have on others’ lives for the better.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Didn't go to sleep until close to 0300, waking just before 0800.

Energy: I feel like I've been up FOREVER, quietly on the go since I woke up, managing to get a lot done today. Starting to fade a little now though.

Mood: My heart bleeds and my mind hurts for those I know are in that place I was not so long ago, and I wish I could do something to take away that pain, because no one should EVER have to feel like that...But I have been blessed with a small smile for something thought lost not being lost after all...

Joints: Left wrist has been aching since training yesterday, so much so at times that I have almost strapped it up a few times (and still might for a day or so).

Other Notes: My version of Lyle MacDonald's "diet" back in action for the next two weeks, and this time I AM going to be 100% sticking to it, so let's see what "magic" I can make happen, especially being back on track with training and able to "settle" in for them without disruption as well. I want to be the leanest and in the best aesthetic condition EVER IN MY LIFE at the end of those two weeks!!!

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Wow that should be interesting. I can't wait to hear the results once you stick to it strictly.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Wow that should be interesting. I can't wait to hear the results once you stick to it strictly.
    Yeah, two weeks on it as it was intended. I'll keep all updated Starting to get EXCITED!

~Rosie~

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

I just carbed up pretty good this weekend. Will have all the water and mess off by Wednesday I am sure.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yeah, two weeks on it as it was intended. I'll keep all updated Starting to get EXCITED!

~Rosie~
    Glad to hear that are excited and to see a smiley face. I too carbed up this past weekend, went to Mom's for mother's day and ate a whole bag of Doritos and cake and hushpuppies and topped it off with a giant s'mores right before bed. and I mean giant. Not back to low carbs. I am sticking to my 6 day of low carbs and one day of total cheat for the summer, it works for me and so that is what I am going to do.

Hang in there Rosie, great things in store for you I can feel it!!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I just carbed up pretty good this weekend. Will have all the water and mess off by Wednesday I am sure.
    I willl wait till I get leaner to start doing carb ups. I get about 250 in on workout days.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I willl wait till I get leaner to start doing carb ups. I get about 250 in on workout days.
    I am already leaner than I expected so I figure I better try to add an extra lb or two while everyone is cutting down. If I can come out with an extra lb or two of lbm then I am golden.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Yes, you will - it only takes 2-3 days to go when you're back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Glad to hear that are excited and to see a smiley face. I too carbed up this past weekend, went to Mom's for mother's day and ate a whole bag of Doritos and cake and hushpuppies and topped it off with a giant s'mores right before bed. and I mean giant. Not back to low carbs. I am sticking to my 6 day of low carbs and one day of total cheat for the summer, it works for me and so that is what I am going to do.

Hang in there Rosie, great things in store for you I can feel it!!
    And to see a smile from YOU, David! Hey, we all need those times. That said, it's ALWAYS that time for me, so now I'm going a different route - my HEALTH needs attention.

Thank you

~Rosie~

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

I DECIDE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Pioneer Your Destiny

Not everyone has it in them to be a Leader. Not everyone can break away from the crowd and walk their own path, dance to their own tune, ignoring others’ opinions on where they should be going in life. Not everyone has the courage to forge a brand new path through life – a path that OTHERS will follow.

PIONEERS are a different “breed”. They are the dreamers, the innovators of the world, the visionaries. You might not agree with them, but you can’t help but NOTICE them. They have VISION.

Even if they walk alone, they do not mind. They would rather carve their own path than simply blindly follow that of another. They set themselves apart from the rest, an inspiration to aspire to, motivating others to create MOVEMENT.

Every great achievement began with a VISION. And every vision was born in the heart of a PIONEER.

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR DESTINY TODAY! BE A PIONEER AND INITIATE CHANGE!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 21 min

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Shoulders/Hamstrings (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    SuperSet A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    2. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet B -
    3. Rear Flyes 2 x 10
    4. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    6. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet D -
    7. DB Clean and Press 2 x 10
    8. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet E -
    9. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12 per side
    10. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet F -
    11. DB Lateral Raises 2 x 10
    12. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet G -
    13. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (on bench, reach BB down 6 inches) 4 x 10
    14. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    SuperSet H -
    15. Swissball Leg Curls 2 x 12
    16. Skip 2 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 13 min @ 88 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Went to bed just after 2300, was asleep by midnight, and woke just before 0600. Pretty good.

Energy: Didn't fully get up until 0700, but once I was up, I was well awake and had energy. SO ready for the HAMMERING in the gym today!

Mood: A smile and some laughter...Now if I could only have you smile with me...

Joints: Left wrist was giving me a lot of trouble during resistance training - tried to ignore it, but come SuperSet E I had to strap it. Right anterior delt inside the joint was also quite painful from SuperSet E on.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was great...Started out with a smile re skipping pre-weights, but that soon turned to a grimace and closed eyes during resistance training...Left foot became rather painful during post-weights skipping - hence the move to the Recline Bike, where I was shocked to find my legs/body so exhausted that the cadence was WTF?! slow...

Other Notes: The week has started off well...

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Great quote today. Awesome work as usual Rosie. Wanted to invite you over to JoAnn's new log.

Guess who's back for another log... Kleen's Queen! Come give her your support.

KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Great quote today. Awesome work as usual Rosie. Wanted to invite you over to JoAnn's new log.

Guess who's back for another log... Kleen's Queen! Come give her your support.

KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona
    Thanks, Chris

Awesome! I'll be there.

~Rosie~

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Will you fight or will you walk away?

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your ORIGINALITY

Quote for Reflection: “♥ Your ORIGINALITY determines your PERSONALITY. Never "compromise" your IDENTITY by "FORGING" another's SIGNATURE ♥ What makes you UNIQUE is what makes you "MAGNIFIQUE!"...Gain "POPULARITY" with your "SINGULARITY"! ♥ DEMONSTRATE these qualities that make you GREAT without feeling the need to IMPERSONATE! There is no reason to be a “CLONE” when you are AMAZING on your “OWN”! ♥ Attempting to make another’s IMPRESSION your own is not very "impressive"...and is "regressive" to your personal DEVELOPMENT. To make a real "breakthrough", STAY TRUE to Y-O-U ♥ When you "PATTERN AFTER" another, you are creating a "HOLDING PATTERN" for yourself...You will never get AHEAD of the "competition" with REPETITION ♥ While it is okay to “FOLLOW SUIT” of another who is “wise”, make sure that you are ultimately “wearing” your own “size”. It is not easy trying to "FIT" into someone else's "SHOES", so CHOOSE to STAND FIRM in your own! ♥ Anyone can "PLAY A PART", but that means you are not "ACTING" from your HEART. "PRETENDING" to be someone YOU are NOT should never be a "goal", so always ASSUME the “role” that is deep within YOUR “SOUL” ♥ Your VISION of SUCCESS will not become "clearer" if you are using "smoke and a mirror". APING another is “monkey business”...Do not make the "goof" of a SPOOF or the "gimmick" of a MIMIC! ♥ You were BORN AN "ORIGINAL" and not meant to be "copied"...Keep it that way, until the day that you can fit in a Xerox "paper tray"! ♥ In order to ADVANCE, you must take a CHANCE...on YOURSELF! If you are told that you must CONFORM in order to optimally PERFORM...”BEG TO DIFFER”! ♥” – Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Stretch 21 min

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    2. Dips 4 x 8
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    5. DB French Press 4 x 6
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    8. Straight-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree angle) 4 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 108-112 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Mood: Even though my left wrist is still in pain, it's been a good day God continues to Bless me - I have so much to look FORWARD to! The only thing that's missing is YOU.

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your ORIGINALITY

Quote for Reflection: “♥ Your ORIGINALITY determines your PERSONALITY. Never "compromise" your IDENTITY by "FORGING" another's SIGNATURE ♥ What makes you UNIQUE is what makes you "MAGNIFIQUE!"...Gain "POPULARITY" with your "SINGULARITY"! ♥ DEMONSTRATE these qualities that make you GREAT without feeling the need to IMPERSONATE! There is no reason to be a “CLONE” when you are AMAZING on your “OWN”! ♥ Attempting to make another’s IMPRESSION your own is not very "impressive"...and is "regressive" to your personal DEVELOPMENT. To make a real "breakthrough", STAY TRUE to Y-O-U ♥ When you "PATTERN AFTER" another, you are creating a "HOLDING PATTERN" for yourself...You will never get AHEAD of the "competition" with REPETITION ♥ While it is okay to “FOLLOW SUIT” of another who is “wise”, make sure that you are ultimately “wearing” your own “size”. It is not easy trying to "FIT" into someone else's "SHOES", so CHOOSE to STAND FIRM in your own! ♥ Anyone can "PLAY A PART", but that means you are not "ACTING" from your HEART. "PRETENDING" to be someone YOU are NOT should never be a "goal", so always ASSUME the “role” that is deep within YOUR “SOUL” ♥ Your VISION of SUCCESS will not become "clearer" if you are using "smoke and a mirror". APING another is “monkey business”...Do not make the "goof" of a SPOOF or the "gimmick" of a MIMIC! ♥ You were BORN AN "ORIGINAL" and not meant to be "copied"...Keep it that way, until the day that you can fit in a Xerox "paper tray"! ♥ In order to ADVANCE, you must take a CHANCE...on YOURSELF! If you are told that you must CONFORM in order to optimally PERFORM...”BEG TO DIFFER”! ♥” – Lauren Christine Frahn

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Stretch 21 min

Session 2

Skip x 1,000 revolutions

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    2. Dips 4 x 8
    3. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    4. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    5. DB French Press 4 x 6
    TriSet C -
    7. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    8. Straight-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
    9. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet D -
    10. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degree angle) 4 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 4 x 15
    12. Skip 4 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 108-112 rpm

OTHER NOTES

Mood: It's been a good day God continues to Bless me - I have so much to look FORWARD to! The only thing that's missing is YOU.

awesome quote and very true,Rosie . While its good to have role models, a person must stay true to themselves. God made everyone different and he wants us to do our best no matter how different we are.

great workout
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    awesome quote and very true,Rosie . While its good to have role models, a person must stay true to themselves. God made everyone different and he wants us to do our best no matter how different we are.

great workout
    Absolutely, John! We are all one-of-a-kind individuals and we should CELEBRATE that!

Thanks

~Rosie~

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

When all hope is gone I know that you can carry on

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Overcoming Your Fears

Fear can be and instigate many things, inclusive of preventing one from stepping out and doing what they know they must or following their dreams. Fear is the small voice in your head telling you that you “can’t” do it, whispering that you’ll never be “good enough”, the negativity that tries to make you think that no matter what you do it will never be any of significant worth. Fear is the killer of dreams, of passion, of opportunity. It holds you back, causes stagnation, prevents growth. It is an obstacle.

You need to OVERCOME fear. You need to overcome this obstacle in order to succeed in life and anything. It is not going to be easy and many times you may feel like giving up, defeated and broken down from the stress fear gives your mind.

DON’T give up! Standing up to your fear and staring it in the face will make you STRONGER.

Strength comes from doing the things you never thought you could. It comes from going through pain and suffering, mental and physical abuse, standing up to and conquering that small voice in your head, refusing to back down and let anything keep you from moving forward for very long.

With strength comes wisdom. Knowledge of yourself and what you are capable of, how to draw from within yourself to find what you need, understanding the processes that allow you to overcome that which would see you “fail” in life.

There are times when a degree of “fear” is healthy, but many where it is nothing more than an obstacle to be conquered and overcome so that you can be become BETTER, and who doesn’t want to be better than they are? Who doesn’t want to be ALL that they can be?

BECOME YOUR BEST YOU!

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Stretch 20 min

Session 2

Skip x 600 revolutions

HIT (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    TriSet -
    1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 15
    2. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 4 x 15
    3. Skip 4 x 300 revolutions

Plank x 1 min

Skip x 600 revolutions

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Was very distressed when went to bed last night. Could not fall asleep for a long time.

Energy: Not really feeling it during my HIIT Run this morning.

Joints: Left wrist still a dull ache. Right anterior delt deep in my shoulder has been sharp today - digging my fingers in to try and make it "better".

Quality of Training: HIIT Run ok - less sprints today, since I felt dead on my feet...Went to the gym and did a brief session, since I want something there for Full-Body tomorrow - and working the same body-group four CONSECUTIVE days is likely to take more of a toll on me than I realize, especially on my left wrist and shoulders, and I want them to deal with my demands the rest of the week without falling apart on me.

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Hate to hear you are having ongoing issues with minor injuries. It is truly frustrating.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Hate to hear you are having ongoing issues with minor injuries. It is truly frustrating.
    I'm always going to have those issues, I think, Chris - I just get used to them.

~Rosie~

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.77%

Old injuries stink! And new ones!! I hear ya
    Competition Saturday! Loved the erase Rosie! I'll post pics & let ya know how it goes!!
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Old injuries stink! And new ones!! I hear ya
    Competition Saturday! Loved the erase Rosie! I'll post pics & let ya know how it goes!!
    Injuries are just a part of life - no one is immune to them, and you just deal the hand you've been played whenever it gets dealt.

Awesome! All the best, lady!

~Rosie~

26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

I break down even though I know I'm still strong

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Broken Down to Rebuild Up

NO ONE is immune to tragedy. No one is immune to DESTRUCTION. No one is immune to breaking DOWN. No one is immune to coming UNdone. No one is immune to falling APART.

EVERYthing happens for a reason. Those times in your life that you think you cannot handle, surviving only to feel like you have been through the fires of hell, left with nothing but yourself, everything torn away from you, you know that you CAN. You know you are STRONG.

Left in the devastation behind, stripped bare of all you held precious, there is nothing but ashes and soot, a grey area to live in instead of the black and white, and yet there is still HOPE. For from ashes grow NEW life. From tearing down everything that once stood around you can be built something NEW. Everything broken and shattered inside you can be replaced with something BETTER and stronger.

If you did not like yourself before, or the life you lived, the people you lived with, you have a chance to CHANGE it. The circumstances might be extreme, but sometimes it takes extreme measures to facilitate change. Sometimes it takes the most terrible loss to realize what you truly HAVE and want to hold onto. Sometimes it takes falling apart, inside and out, to give yourself the FREEDOM to become what you know you are CAPABLE of being. Sometimes those circumstances OPEN your eyes to truth of yourself and your life, forcing you to make the decision of “settling” or forging forward to become what you WANT to be and do the things you want to do.

After all, the CHOICE to change is up to us. Sometimes the circumstances must be extreme until we can truly accept and allow ourselves to be weak in order to become the strength we ARE, to start from the ground up, building the foundation that will stand TRUE in all that we are, creating a being that we can be PROUD of.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Day OFF

On waking my stomach was so sore that I could barely walk, just wanting to stay curled up in the foetal position with the wheatie on it (which I did for a few hours). Decided to make today this week's day off because of that - no way was I in any condition to be training an hour after waking! Going to hit it hard tomorrow though, to punish myself for this!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

I like the quote Rosie, I am permanently under construction. Always being smashed to pieces and reassembling myself in a stronger incarnation. At least it is quiet tonite. Thank God, What is a wheatie?? Here its a cereal lol. Hit it hard tomorrow but do not punish yourself Punish the weights!! I've changed up my training and Oh My God am I Sore!!! I love it!! I took out all my personal frustrations on the weights and they lost.....big time PR's galore and maxed out another machine. Hang in there you will be fine.

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

I like the quote Rosie, I am permanently under construction. Always being smashed to pieces and reassembling myself in a stronger incarnation. At least it is quiet tonite. Thank God, What is a wheatie?? Here its a cereal lol. Hit it hard tomorrow but do not punish yourself Punish the weights!! I've changed up my training and Oh My God am I Sore!!! I love it!! I took out all my personal frustrations on the weights and they lost.....big time PR's galore and maxed out another machine. Hang in there you will be fine.
    I think we all are, David. Right now I am being broken over and over. I thought in February that I was "reborn" - and I was, but since then I have died time and time again inside, and every time...

A wheatie is like a hot-water bottle - only you put it in the microwave to heat it. It helps my stomach - at one stage last year and the year before I was using one so much and had to have it so hurt it left burn marks all over my stomach.

No, I punish myself. Always myself. The weights are just a tool of punishment.

But yes, I will be "fine". I am always "fine", even when I am falling apart...

~Rosie~

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

I think we all are, David. Right now I am being broken over and over. I thought in February that I was "reborn" - and I was, but since then I have died time and time again inside, and every time...

A wheatie is like a hot-water bottle - only you put it in the microwave to heat it. It helps my stomach - at one stage last year and the year before I was using one so much and had to have it so hurt it left burn marks all over my stomach.

No, I punish myself. Always myself. The weights are just a tool of punishment.

But yes, I will be "fine". I am always "fine", even when I am falling apart...

~Rosie~
    "Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stšrker" An old saw in it's original language. Fight on Warrior woman, fight on!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Like I have been saying life does get less hectic as you grow... I find I no longer need to break but just to mold what I have becasue I have grown to like what I am more I guess. The hills and valleys are not as steep.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    "Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stšrker" An old saw in it's original language. Fight on Warrior woman, fight on!
    Thank you, my friend

Like I have been saying life does get less hectic as you grow... I find I no longer need to break but just to mold what I have becasue I have grown to like what I am more I guess. The hills and valleys are not as steep.
    Sometimes, Doug. Sometimes I think unconsciously we "create" that "hectic", even as I want nothing more than to SIMPLIFY everything and get RID of "complicated"...This year has been hard on me (and I thought it was hard that year 10 years ago), but I am STRONGER for it. Everything that has happened - did I wish it hadn't? Sometimes, yes, but then I am thankful for it, for withOUT it I would not be what I AM NOW. I HAVE grown, more than I might ever have thought, CHANGED in ways I never thought I would - all the pain and struggle WAS worth it to get to this place. Where I am confident in myself, not prepared to put up with any more abuse, willing to do what I have to to see my dreams come alive, slowly learning to accept myself and come into my own. It has been a LONG journey, but it has brought me here. To this. NOW.

~Rosie~

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Thank you, my friend

Sometimes, Doug. Sometimes I think unconsciously we "create" that "hectic", even as I want nothing more than to SIMPLIFY everything and get RID of "complicated"...This year has been hard on me (and I thought it was hard that year 10 years ago), but I am STRONGER for it. Everything that has happened - did I wish it hadn't? Sometimes, yes, but then I am thankful for it, for withOUT it I would not be what I AM NOW. I HAVE grown, more than I might ever have thought, CHANGED in ways I never thought I would - all the pain and struggle WAS worth it to get to this place. Where I am confident in myself, not prepared to put up with any more abuse, willing to do what I have to to see my dreams come alive, slowly learning to accept myself and come into my own. It has been a LONG journey, but it has brought me here. To this. NOW.

~Rosie~
    Absolutely you miss the Chaos so you create it. Eventually you learn to be comfortable without it. It's a process....
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Absolutely you miss the Chaos so you create it. Eventually you learn to be comfortable without it. It's a process....
    Believe me, I do NOT miss chaos in the slightest. I would have that rare peace than what almost always perpetuates. But I am used to living in a storm, so I guess it's "normal" for me...

~Rosie~

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

Believe me, I do NOT miss chaos in the slightest. I would have that rare peace than what almost always perpetuates. But I am used to living in a storm, so I guess it's "normal" for me...

~Rosie~
    We must have chaos to recognize peace, life is a balancing act, all things, all aspects chaos, peace, sadness, joy, loneliness and fulfillment are all necessary for a complete life, everything must find its balance. It is when that balance is upset that we have stress. Find your balance(for it is different for each and every individual) and you will find your own harmony

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

We must have chaos to recognize peace, life is a balancing act, all things, all aspects chaos, peace, sadness, joy, loneliness and fulfillment are all necessary for a complete life, everything must find its balance. It is when that balance is upset that we have stress. Find your balance(for it is different for each and every individual) and you will find your own harmony
    There has NEVER been balance in my life.

~Rosie~

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

~Rosie~
    Mine either Rosie, well once, the two years it was just me and my daughter, those were the most stress free and wonderful times of my life. All I know is that the closer we get to achieving it the happier we will be. We'll find the balancing point one day. We just cannot lose hope.

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Mine either Rosie, well once, the twos years it was just me and my daughter, those were the most stress free and wonderful times of my life. All I know is that the closer we get to achieving it the happier we will be. We'll find the balancing point one day. We just cannot lose hope.
    Maybe. I won't hold my breath.

~Rosie~

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

10 Days to a Miracle

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Hope for Tomorrow

There is ALWAYS a light in the darkness. It might not be big, but itís there. Itís called HOPE. A tiny flicker or flame, it simmers, smoulders, flares in its own time, in every heart, hidden or visible.

Today might be hell, but thereís always TOMORROW. Always a new chance for something BETTER, life to look up, the help we seek to come find us, our screams to be heard.

The sun shines no matter what, alone in the universe. The stars glimmer even if clouds cover the sky. Someone sees the moon even if you do not or cannot, on the other side of the world.

There is ALWAYS HOPE FOR TOMORROW and what it can bring. We have to believe it, have SOMEthing to hold onto, to keep us to this world. If you have nothing else, let it be that. HOPE.

Quote for Reflection:

TRAINING

Skip x 300 revolutions

Upper Body (30 sec recovery between trisets/quadsets):
    TriSet A -
    1. Supinated Lat Pull-Down 3 x 10
    2. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on fists on floor) 3 x 10
    3. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet A -
    4. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    5. Plate Hammer Raises (each hand with their own plate) 3 x 10
    6. Alternate Single-Arm Plate Lateral Raises 3 x 20
    7. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    TriSet B -
    8. DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    9. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 3 x 10
    10. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    11. Weighted DB Crunches (on bench, knees at 90 degrees) 3 x 10
    12. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    13. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 20
    14. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Skip x 600 revolutions

Stretch 20 min

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Disturbed. Broken. Put on a movie to take my mind off things and hoping it would be mindless. I couldn't stay asleep, what sleep there was, painful.

Energy: About as dead as I feel.

Joints: Left wrist very painful, but bearing it. Right anterior delt hurting deep in the joint, but forcing everything.

Quality of Training: Not the best at all. Adapting too, as can be seen (likely the rest of this week as well). Was going to be a Full-Body session today, but still not feeling ok after yesterday, making an effort to do SOMEthing (and not just say "fcuk it!" and walk out of the gym as I felt like doing). Getting upset during training, which didn't help either, finishing in a bad place.

Other Notes: I thought life was about to "settle" down a little after getting back from Florida; that I would have a chance to relax some and focus on getting ready for my shoot end of May - unfortunately, life had other plans and has been as all-over-the-place as ever. Not the best of things, as I fall between extremes...I have 10 days until I shoot with Jerry and Tony - up to now has NOT happened as planned or desired, so the next 10 days MUST BE PRECISE AND ON TRACK! 10 days to work a MIRACLE!!!

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

~Rosie~
    What is light if there is no darkness, what is victory if there is no struggle, can one know joy without having known sorrow? My but you have me feeling philosophical tonight I am a firm believer that we do not continue in ANY behavior unless we get SOMETHING out of it. Just some food for thought!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    What is light if there is no darkness, what is victory if there is no struggle, can one know joy without having known sorrow? My but you have me feeling philosophical tonight I am a firm believer that we do not continue in ANY behavior unless we get SOMETHING out of it. Just some food for thought!
    You are absolutely right, Tony. One would not know what light was unless they had lived in darkness. Victory would be meaningless without the struggle to get there. One can never truly know what joy is if they have never felt the pain of sorrow.

I don't know about that re behaviour. Sometimes something can be such an ingrained habit that it becomes second nature to do, done without even thinking, whether it is helping or harming us. That said, ANYthing can be overcome and changed if it has to be - victory through struggle.

Maybe I just have a different definition of "balance" than others...I know that to everyone else I am not and have never had any balance in my life, nor lived a balanced lifestyle, always at one extreme or the other...But maybe to me that IS MY balance...

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12