The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 10

The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Page 10 of 28 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Indeed it is not, and it is the ONLY diuretic product that I have used (and yes, I tried several - just to see if they did the same when one I used when I couldn't get Taraxatone caused me to HOLD water) that works WITH my body, so I treat it like gold, especially now that it has been discontinued. I hope it helps!

Chris will be ok, Doug, but I need that "quick fix" (as much as I hate to say it) this week, and besides, I'm not going to go the hormonal route to get dry. Once this week is over though, I'm going to just make sure I DO GET LEANER, and hope that helps me dry out more (should, with the help of Erase - which I have gone back to using 2/2/1 this week instead of Erase Pro in the morning and Erase 2/1 pm).

~Rosie~
    Rosie, Vitamin shop carries their own brand and the ingredient list is pretty much a knock off of taraxtone(my favorite also) The vitamin shoppe product is called HydroTherm and it works well
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    She was a trainer at a gym I was at a few years back. She's also dating one of my good friends
    Oh, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Rosie, Vitamin shop carries their own brand and the ingredient list is pretty much a knock off of taraxtone(my favorite also) The vitamin shoppe product is called HydroTherm and it works well
    I'm not prepared to take any chances any more when it comes to supplements and unless there is a damn good reason for me to try anything new, I will be staying with and only using MY staples. As for the "knockoff", NOTHING is ever as good as the original, and just because it might have a similar ingredient list doesn't mean that the ingredients are in the same quantities or that it will have the same effect. Besides, I have a stash of Taraxatone (the same way I did with the original Assault), but thank you for the thought, David.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Late, but IN!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Late, but IN!
    You're not that late, Tommy - glad to have you

PS. Have now updated today's post with my Training Session 2.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Oh, ok.

I'm not prepared to take any chances any more when it comes to supplements and unless there is a damn good reason for me to try anything new, I will be staying with and only using MY staples. As for the "knockoff", NOTHING is ever as good as the original, and just because it might have a similar ingredient list doesn't mean that the ingredients are in the same quantities or that it will have the same effect. Besides, I have a stash of Taraxatone (the same way I did with the original Assault), but thank you for the thought, David.

~Rosie~
    Oh, I wasn't saying for now, I was saying for when there is no more Taraxtone which was always my go to diuretic. I just do not have the luxury of a having a stash. I HAD to find something else that works, and that knockoff just so happened to, for me anyway
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I bet you loved getting back on your bike. That must be like going back home for you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Oh, I wasn't saying for now, I was saying for when there is no more Taraxtone which was always my go to diuretic. I just do not have the luxury of a having a stash. I HAD to find something else that works, and that knockoff just so happened to, for me anyway
    Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I bet you loved getting back on your bike. That must be like going back home for you.
    I did For some random reason I started thinking about riding round Lake Taupo and summers spent there doing just that...

~Rosie~

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can completely understand that. Once I can sock away some cash I want to get a bike and do the MS150 from Houston to Austin. I would ask if you wanted to do it with me but you might need some people who can keep your pace or closer to it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I can completely understand that. Once I can sock away some cash I want to get a bike and do the MS150 from Houston to Austin. I would ask if you wanted to do it with me but you might need some people who can keep your pace or closer to it.
    It's been a long time since I did a long ride like that, Chris - definitely not something you just go out and do, LOL. Plus, I have deliberately stayed AWAY from anything cycling related over the past few years, because I know the love-hate relationship I had with it, and it is in my past, where I would like to keep it [right now].

~Rosie~

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Makes sense to me. I did have a freind who just went and did the MS 150, no training what so ever. Got on a cheap mountain bike and just rode. Surprisingly she finished the ride but she could barely walk for a week. Her legs, and lower back were just thrashed. Her sacrum was major bruised, just a bad decision all over. However she did it based on a dare/challenge that she couldn't do it and was strong minded like someone else I know on here. So giving up was not an option.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Makes sense to me. I did have a freind who just went and did the MS 150, no training what so ever. Got on a cheap mountain bike and just rode. Surprisingly she finished the ride but she could barely walk for a week. Her legs, and lower back were just thrashed. Her sacrum was major bruised, just a bad decision all over. However she did it based on a dare/challenge that she couldn't do it and was strong minded like someone else I know on here. So giving up was not an option.
    If it was my cycling days I wouldn't think twice about doing something like that on a whim, but not now.

~Rosie~

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Do the little things in life stay with your soul?

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"..life evolves into whatever you want to create....life is simple...work hard...people will always knock you down....and then mother nature does at the same time...the difference...everyone gets knocked down...its how you react to it that matters...you can't control mother nature or the public...but you do have total control of your independent actions...life is a journey.." - David Black

For the complete Motivational, review The Journey of Life | Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

TRAINING

Session 1

Run 3 miles

Skip x 300 revolutions

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between quadsets):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Neutral Grip Seated Row (each hand with individual handle) 3 x 15
    2. Side-to-side DB Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 3 x 10
    3. Stiff-Legged DB Deadlifts (on bench, reaching down 3 inches with the DB) 3 x 10
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    6. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    7. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. DB Bicep Curls 3 x 21s
    10. DB Hammer Curls 3 x 10
    11. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet D -
    13. Rope Crunches 3 x 15
    14. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    15. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
    16. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Post-Weights Cardio:
    Recline Bike 20 min @ 108-112 rpm

Stretch 22 min

More than a little shattered on waking this morning, but nothing my body has not been through before...7.2 pounds lost from yesterday first thing to this morning, making my run a little easier on my knees, albeit legs feeling dead and slow. It was ok, just a prelude to the weights...Then to the gym ready for a monster session. QuadSet A was good - few modifications to allow for the equipment and what was available, but fine. For the first set of QuadSet B, did Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises first (Rear Flye machine - yes, the only one I use - was occupied) - definition through anterior and lateral delts was good. Rear Flyes felt more than a bit weird because of the machine (different to what I am used to), but they were done. Skipping was a little slower, feeling myself tiring (no Assault pre-training today either). Pump strong and painful during QuadSet C - left wrist also aching on the second set, forcing a gritting of teeth to complete each exercise. Finished off with a killer QuadSet D - feeling abs burning today...Felt and looked half-past dead at the end of my weights, but sat myself down on the Recline Bike to "finish" off this training session. Not able to spin fast (definitely prefer my bike!), feeling it in my quads. Finding it difficult to breathe for a large part of it, ending in a dripping, gasping mess...

Session 2

Run 3 miles

Did NOT feel like doing this at all - tempted to just sit on my rollers for 20 minutes, but running does better for me when it comes closer to times like this. But felt so exhausted wasn't even sure how much good it would be. Regardless, went out and did it anyway, in the dark, the way I like it, and was relieved when it was done.

Last edited by Rosie Chee; 04-25-2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Updated for Training Session 2.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice on the 7 lb drop that must feel good to see on the scale. No wonder you felt worn out though you must have dropped a lot of water and depleted a bit.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Nice on the 7 lb drop that must feel good to see on the scale. No wonder you felt worn out though you must have dropped a lot of water and depleted a bit.
    Well, it only puts me back to where I was before it, Chris - I still have ~7 more pounds to go (more water and bodyfat as well). Yep, lots of water (and food) weight, and hopefully some bodyfat (the most important part) in there - I'm still not close to being as lean as I want to be and it's a mad dash to hope my body will get there. I'm worn out from training and lack of Assault (definitely notice the difference NOT having it pre-training), and being so stressed (trying to calm this down for this week, but not been the most successful as yet). I'm not going to get any sleep tonight with everything I still have left to do, so I am praying like hell that I can bring my best package to each shoot!

~Rosie~

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Late, but IN!
    Hey I'm Tommy wth is going on here lol Bout time you got your butt in here!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Goodnight 7 lb droppppp! Did you take a whole bottle of metamucel or hit up a buffet!!! lol JK Good work. I say that cause I can eat clean all week then hit up a buffet for cheat day and drop 4-6 lbs the next day and keep it off. Killer workout btw Rosie!!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

just curious why 7 pounds>?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Goodnight 7 lb droppppp! Did you take a whole bottle of metamucel or hit up a buffet!!! lol JK Good work. I say that cause I can eat clean all week then hit up a buffet for cheat day and drop 4-6 lbs the next day and keep it off. Killer workout btw Rosie!!
    Well, I drank >7 litres of water yesterday, as well as almost double-dosed Taraxatone, not to mention did TWO one-hour resistance training sessions - all that has a lot to do with it, as well as several other factors...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    just curious why 7 pounds>?
    Why seven pounds that I lost or want to lose? The scale weight is not so much the issue - if I get as lean as I want to, the it won't matter of I only drop 3-4 pounds, John, but based on what I was last time at the body composition I want to be at, it's about what I "need" to lose for it (bearing in mind that some of it will be water and I will usually be 2-3 pounds lighter).

~Rosie~

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Well keep your head up and your spirits high. More than anything else what is going to make your photo shoot a success will be your smile and your emotional state. Even though you may not feel like you look like you want, I can tell you that you are already many of our idea of a damn near perfect womans physique.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Well keep your head up and your spirits high. More than anything else what is going to make your photo shoot a success will be your smile and your emotional state. Even though you may not feel like you look like you want, I can tell you that you are already many of our idea of a damn near perfect womans physique.
    I am working on it - already have a smile starting, Chris And yes, you're absolutely right - I need to be relaxed and happy and let myself have fun, no self-consciousness. I was 8.1% bodyfat this morning, but girths are still not where I want them to be - Walt actually mentioned to me earlier that not being lean-lean was better for our shoot tomorrow, but I still want to be leaner and not have a soft bikini-model look, and as long as I can hit 8% bodyfat for it, then I suppose I will be ok with that.

~Rosie~

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Feels like I'm torn apart and I cannot bleed...

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder the firm resolve of a determined soul." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

For the complete Motivational, review When You TRULY Want Something... | Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

TRAINING

Session 1

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Session 2

Skip x 300 revolutions

Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between quadset):
    QuadSet A -
    1. Rear Flyes 3 x 10
    2. DB Hammer Raises 3 x 10
    3. Alternate Plate Single-Arm Lateral Raises 3 x 10 per side
    4. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet B -
    5. Incline DB Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    6. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 3 x 10
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 3 x 10 per side
    8. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions
    QuadSet C -
    9. Swissball Crunches (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 3 x 15
    10. Reverse Curls (on bench) 3 x 10
    11. Pikes (on bench) 3 x 15
    12. Skip 3 x 100 revolutions

Stretch 22 min

After going for a second 3-mile run last night I didn't feel too much like going for yet ANOTHER - this time HIIT - only a few hours later (before I had to leave for the airport), but I did. Legs were REALLY feeling it and sprints were rather slow this morning, ending up doing fewer than usual...Absolutely shattered on the plane and I think I passed out for an hour from Charlotte to West Palm Beach, which was rather needed, given that my eyes were bloodshot before I even left Chicago! At the point where I was simply going through the motions of moving once I reached Florida, and once I was able to get into my hotel room I went straight to bed and was out almost instantly, sleeping for all of about an hour, LOL - it felt LONGER though, and woke, taking a little self-talk to get myself moving in preparation for a resistance training session...My walk to the gym was my "warm-up" - definitely, in the heat and wearing a hoodie and trackies! Arrived 20 minutes later well heated and ready to go, despite, yes, no Assault today either. Feeling the lack of sleep and fatigue once I started though, and moved rather slowly through the session it felt like. Vascularity was pretty awesome - I want THAT tomorrow (and Saturday), biceps' veins branching out into two strong blue lines. Pump was highish. Definition coming out in my anterior and lateral delts, with arms more into the session - this is the kind of session I need to do pre-shoot (without becoming a sweaty mess the way I do when training). Feeling more perky AFTER I'd finished, walking back to the hotel in the heat to stretch...No post-weights cardio, since the walk back was brisk enough (although nowhere near intense enough to be called "cardio" or even "exercise" for me), but the recovery might help my body re progress (AND I'm going to be doing some posing later this evening, which can be an effort in itself)...

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah posing is a workout ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah posing is a workout ...
    On my lower back for sure!...Anyways, hit 8% bodyfat today, which is ok (and on track for ~7.8% bodyfat - or under; hoping under! - on Saturday). Looked better this morning - hope it gets better for this afternoon. Also hoping I'll be ok in the sun with my eyes re expressions, LOL...Going to do some more posing stuff later this morning and I'll be ready...Hope you all have a great day

~Rosie~

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Congrats on hitting the 8% I know you will get to your goal in no time!

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah the sun can make it really hard to get a good pic sometimes due to squinting and everything. Sounds like things have come together here at the end. I can't wait to hear that you had a blast at your shoot and that the whole thing was a positive experience like I know it will be.
  26. New Member

Hello!!! So as a woman... Did erase mess you up or do you LOVE it?? Curious
  27. New Member

Holy smokes this thread is great! Can u guys still find teraxitone?? I cannot find it anywhere!! I hold water like crazy & it's worked so well for me before!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anyone in here have experience in RX Lasix vs. Taraxatone?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  29. New Member

Since I cannot find teraxitone to save my life I'm going to use Lasix in a few weeks for my show. I hold waaaaaay too much water using expel etc
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am not sure, I know Scivation had one that was supposed to be good. I think it was called Showtime. I never used it but have used several of their other products with great success.

The ingredient in Taraxatone that is so effective is Taraxacum Officinale so you can probably do a search on that and see if any other diuretics pop up with it as one of the main ingredients.
  31. New Member

Thanks!!!
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Congrats on hitting the 8% I know you will get to your goal in no time!
    Thanks, Tommy I was still 8% bodyfat this morning, so hoping to hit the 7.8% bodyfat tomorrow! I'm smaller re girths today than I was yesterday - and they are once again SYMMETRICAL on BOTH sides! - so I may hit my goal yet! And once I get there, it's maintaining it!

Yeah the sun can make it really hard to get a good pic sometimes due to squinting and everything. Sounds like things have come together here at the end. I can't wait to hear that you had a blast at your shoot and that the whole thing was a positive experience like I know it will be.
    It was a little hard on my eyes at times, but Walt taught me a trick to use if it is. I DID have a blast - working with Walt is an amazing experience and so much fun, and there were some awesome pics in there! Definitely a reason I have looked forward to this all year!

Quote Originally Posted by amyfigs View Post
    Hello!!! So as a woman... Did erase mess you up or do you LOVE it?? Curious
    What do you mean, "mess me up"? If you have followed any of my logs, you will know that I use Erase as a "staple" (not that I recommend it for anyone else - you will fast find out that everything I do is SPECIFIC TO ME. My body is a little different from most, so how it affected me is no indicator of how it will affect anyone else - see my review on Erase from my first use to see how I found it then: Rosie's Review of Erase. See my notes earlier in the thread about how my body has started being since I have used products with AI properties in.

If you are considering using Erase - or any other product with AI properties - I recommend that you know all the ins and outs of it, benefits and risks, etc., and also that you are an EXPERIENCED trainee and knowledgeable on supplementation.

Holy smokes this thread is great! Can u guys still find teraxitone?? I cannot find it anywhere!! I hold water like crazy & it's worked so well for me before!
    No, as mentioned earlier, Taraxatone was DIScontinued a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Anyone in here have experience in RX Lasix vs. Taraxatone?
    Not me, Chris.

Since I cannot find teraxitone to save my life I'm going to use Lasix in a few weeks for my show. I hold waaaaaay too much water using expel etc
    If anything, get some Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi.

~Rosie~

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Excellent, and always a good thing to learn some new tricks for the modeling. I can't wait to see some of the pics. I am happy you were pleased with the pics too, it is always an exquisite feeling when you finally get the satisfaction from something you have been anticipating.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I think you speak for everybody when you say you are looking forward to the pics
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  150 lbs.

Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoHippie View Post
    Hello there! I'm new to the boards and as a woman it has been difficult to get supplement recommendations for me. I was told by a few helpful members to seek out the famous RosieChee! LOL!

Yah I would always go with Rosie if I had questons in this regard for my girls
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  150 lbs.

Fantastic!
  38. New Member

Ok so I wish I had a teraxatone stash too!! Would u recommend hydrotherm over lasix?
  39. New Member

I'm also tryin out erase... Rosie uses it!!! I have stubborn hip fat! Booooo!!! Help!! 3 1/2 weeks out
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  150 lbs.

How is the erase working fit you?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12