P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TestoPro for 90 Days

testopro500px.jpg

swole200px_1.jpg
swole200px_1.jpg

I was fortunate to be chosen to run Anabolic Innovations TestoPro for 3 months of test-boosting madness. My complete stack is the AI Swole Stack containing TestoPro/Stoked/Glycobol, I will run the stack for 2 months and the final 30 days will be TestoPro solo. THANKS Anabolic Innovations!

Stats

• 42 yrs
  • HT 5-7
  • WT 167 (+3 @ 30 days)

Goal:
gain size and strength, I am an oxymoron in BB as I started competing in triathlons the past 2 yrs. I have always been quite lean even without trying, maintaining muscle mass has always been a challenge. Now coupled with triathlons I drop some size over summer training and now I want to get some back.

I started the Swole Stack about 10 days ago and I am feeling/noticing the effects already. This stack is no joke, a gym buddy is amazed at my gains the past week . . . he keeps asking "What are you on? You are huge." If AI does another sale I will hook him up.

Strength Tests at 30 day intervals

• Bench Press
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
>11 reps x 235 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 245 @ 75 days
> 10 reps @ 245 @90 days - about 10% increase

• Military Press
>12 reps x 155 @ 0 days
>14 reps x 155 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 165 @ 60 days
> 10 reps x 175 @ 90 days - about 13% increase

• Deadlifts
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 225 @ 30 days
> 4 reps x 275 @ 6o days

> 6 reps x 275 @ 90 days
- about 15% increase

• Curls: reps at 50
>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 55 @ 75 days
> 10 reps x 55 @ 90 days - about 10% increase

I have NOT been squatting lately so I will be weak, I am playing soccer in a competitive league so I cant turn up sore and hurting for my games. My workouts rotate between hi rep/low rep each week as I also want to maintain muscle endurance while gaining mass.

Any comments or suggestions are definitely appreciated and welcomed!

FINAL REVIEW

Thank you AI Sports and STXNS for sponsoring this log, I am truly impressed with the results from your product lineup. My strength gains have been amazing over the 90 days, I accomplished ALL natty PRs that even ***** my ON cycle PRs from several years ago. I did not gain a lot of weight but more of a recomp as I def am bigger yet without wt gain, shirts are def fitting tighter in the shoulders and arms while a bit more of my upper abs are visible.

I did not have blood work to prove testosterone increases, but I will link up blood work from other users to show their impressive increases.

Strength: 10/10 I never imagined putting up 225 for hi reps for several sets. Strength gains were pretty quick and continued all the way through the end. I am sure the AI in Stoked and Erase had some effects on the overall effectiveness of TestoPro, but that is true of any test booster stacked with an AI.

Libido: 6/10 Definite increase in desire, but not as much as others have reported. That is primarily personal issues. I did notice some "tendencies" increased over time . . . internet girls ;)

Focus: 8/10 I did have a greater desire to get to the gym as much as possible and I was very focused in the gym in between sets, this increased as I implemented a pre-workout such as White Flood. This lead to total mind-body connection and focus on form. When not in the gym I had a calm demeanor, this can be difficult when you teach middle school but I was in-check no matter the classroom issues. Sometimes teachers get angry you know ;)

Alpha Male: 7/10 This is totally subjective because I always have a slight edge/attitude. My students say I am conceited or arrogant at times . . . I tell them, "I'm not conceited, I'm just better than you." So I may not notice as much of an alpha male effect as others may. But I def felt it in the gym as I put up some good wt.

OVERALL: 8/10 This 90-day run of TestoPro was amazing for me and that could be from my age of 42 years. This may be more effective for us "older" guys but it has treated others quite well too. I will definitely buy this again, especially when AI has their 50% off sales during the holidays!!! I did hope to gain more weight but I am very pleased with my overall progress and physique. It may be better that I did not gain much wt as I enter triathlon season in the next few months.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! I didn't realize you had TWO Swole Stacks. This should be pretty sweet!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn that's a bad ass hook up!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12/09
Day 12

I did a random workout just to measure strength.

Deadlifts 225x8
Curls 50x8

Also did some Lat Pulldowns and close grip bench

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Following bro,I have a swole stack on the black friday sale ,i will start taking these on a couple of weeks ,sub to see your results!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 1 stack last year and added another this year, also got some HGHpro. It was an amazing sale! Glad you're in for the ride.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of buying TrueNutrition (TrueProtein) Powdered Muscle and using it pre/intra/post. This sounds very similar to USP P-Slin Mass Monster Shake protocol which was great for mass building. I can take 2 Glycobol pre-workout for the carb uptake.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am thinking of buying TrueNutrition (TrueProtein) Powdered Muscle and using it pre/intra/post. This sounds very similar to USP P-Slin Mass Monster Shake protocol which was great for mass building. I can take 2 Glycobol pre-workout for the carb uptake.
I've been finding myself using the glycobol and slin-sane in the same day lol....

Think I just made need to stick with 1, but glycobol seems more flexible.....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got your PM. Everything looks good as is :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Felt great all day, tool a Nocturnabol
because I had an early meeting and wanted to make sure I fell asleep quickly. Woke up with no issues and did not feel tired all day, guess I got a good night's rest.

My overall feeling has been consistent while on the stack, I feel strong and confident but that overly aggressive alpha male attitude. I did experience that with AMS ph stack, I was on edge when I got to the gym and got some warmup sets in. But that is a ph so I dont expect the same effects.

Curious about dosing the TestoPro/Stoked. I am taking 2 each at 6am, then pre-workout at 4pm. Should I take them later in the evening like 6/7pm for a 12 hr split?

Workout-working sets
flat bench
225x8/8/8

inc bench
185x10/10/7

flies
35x10/10/10

DB curls
40x10/10/10

Hammer curls
35x12/12/12

Preacher curls
30x12/12/12

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've dosed them both ways when I've ran them and noticed no difference....

You can try 1 cap in the am 2 before work out and 1 cap 12 hours after the 1st, but I think the way you're doing it is fine...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've dosed them both ways when I've ran them and noticed no difference....

You can try 1 cap in the am 2 before work out and 1 cap 12 hours after the 1st, but I think the way you're doing it is fine...
THANKS!! I figured it wasnt that significant, most like dosing pre-workout . . . . could also be beneficial post for recovery I guess. I am definitely enjoying the stack and it is still early . . . 2 WEEKS, so I've got 10 weeks to go!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the way you are dosing will be fine. You can always play around a little and try it out a few different ways, if you like.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey P5sky, interested in seeing how you do on testopro
Thanks for checkin in. So far so good . . . actually GREAT! It might be my 42 yrs so test booster have a nice impact on my training & strength, but I am lucky where I have found some supps that I truly see/feel the effects early on and more than one might expect. It would be interesting to run TestoPro on a solo run to see the effects, but this stack is outrageous for me. I am sure that my yrs of training are paying off so that I have mature muscle that I have taken 8 yrs to build, I can come back from tri training and get some size/strength back pretty quickly.

BTW, I have had a ravenous appetite lately . . . eating much more than normal and still feel hungry. Post workout yesterday had a dbl portion of salmon and rice, today I had seconds of my pasta with about 20 shrimp and a SPICY marinara sauce. Wasnt as spicy as I expected with the amount of garlic and red pepper flakes I used. Hopefully I put on some quality pounds the next few weeks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18

I am hurting tonight after deadlifts! As I walked out of the gym an employee said I looked drained, after DLs and supersets I def was. I am def eating more and waking up starving, good sign for growth. I need to rearrange my training days so my legs are rested for Sun soccer matches, so I will not do squats until next week since I cannot do them on Sat and be ready for Sun.

Some bad news though, PES' new product is being released and I am BROKE after all of the other sales. I have enough of everything except protein and fish oil, both of which I purchase at Costco.

Workout

Deadlifts
135x10
225x6/6
275x4/4/4

Superset
DB skullcrushers
25x15
30x12/12/12

Lat Pulldowns
150x8/8/8/8
112x12

Cable kickbacks
30x12/12/10/10
20x12/12
even with the light weight my triceps were burning and swollen

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah! I love being hungry!
Got to get those calories in.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Really worked it hard today since I only did shoulders, I will get legs in on Mon so I am not hurting for my soccer game tomorrow AM. Once again I am feeling quite confident in the gym especially when I put up some quality wt & reps. The next few weeks should be great since I have 2 1/2 weeks off for winter break.

I could barely raise my arms to even drive, the burn is still intense several hours after the workout.

WORKOUT- Shoulders

Military press-
155x12
165x8/6/4
115x12

Superset- Lat Raises/Front Raise (1 db w/2 hands)
30x12/12/12
30x12/12/12

DB Uprt Rows
35x15
40x10/10/10

Lat Raises
15x15/15/15/15

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep banging it out like you're 17 years old

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, when I was 17 yrs old I probably weighed 120 lbs, I couldnt put on any wt. It took me a while to learn how to eat enough to gain wt, but I did gain some nice cuts to my physique.

Thanks for the support, hopefully I get some more peeps in here to see how 3 months of TestoPro treats a 42 yr old guy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, when I was 17 yrs old I probably weighed 120 lbs, I couldnt put on any wt. It took me a while to learn how to eat enough to gain wt, but I did gain some nice cuts to my physique.

Thanks for the support, hopefully I get some more peeps in here to see how 3 months of TestoPro treats a 42 yr old guy.
Do u visit other threads?
You could make a couple friends here and start talking then tell em to check out your log and post up this link.
You got 3 months and I speak from personal experience sometimes the less the better ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, guess that would make a difference. I do visit other threads but mainly read and dont comment much. I am sure others are doing the same.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, guess that would make a difference. I do visit other threads but mainly read and dont comment much. I am sure others are doing the same.
Yeah.
I'm not the biggest fan of doing logs. Everyone has an opinion lol, & other times I'm tired and may skip a few sessions especially when works get in the way.
Only time I prefer to log is when I need something, something is new or cutting edge or if I've been wanting to try the product for a while and havent due to various reasons.

BTW: how'd the AMS anabolic kit treat you? I loved it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.

BTW: how'd the AMS anabolic kit treat you? I loved it!
I definitely LOVED the AMS stack. I have another 4 week setup waiting to be used. I gained some solid mass that was easily maintained throughout PCT. The longer cycle, 8 weeks, is what I attribute the maintainable gains, much better for me than a 3 week SD cycle. Very low/no sides too, that was a big +++++. AMS has some new things on the horizon, cant wait! I plan on using HyperTropX in my time away from test boosters, that was an awesome product along with Pump Fixx, try those out if you havent already. I got the Hyper for cheap on a Nutra sale.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I definitely LOVED the AMS stack. I have another 4 week setup waiting to be used. I gained some solid mass that was easily maintained throughout PCT. The longer cycle, 8 weeks, is what I attribute the maintainable gains, much better for me than a 3 week SD cycle. Very low/no sides too, that was a big +++++. AMS has some new things on the horizon, cant wait! I plan on using HyperTropX in my time away from test boosters, that was an awesome product along with Pump Fixx, try those out if you havent already. I got the Hyper for cheap on a Nutra sale.
Yeah. I have some cycles in mine from
AMS and FRL.
Plan to do a alpha mass and decavol cycle, if may run it at 9 caps for 6 weeks or so or maybe and 8 week back to back
cycle and steady doses...

Then I plan to get my hands maybe on 1 or 2 of the anabolic growth kits with the new RDe tabs that are 30% stronger.

I had good stregth gains on that cycle it was great and a lot of fun. Had better luck on AMS than a methyl.... smh

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I was dead last night after shoulders and I was not able to wake up for my soccer game this morning. At least it is only a pre-season scrimmage and I rolled my ankle last Sunday. Def need some time to rest the injury so I've got several more weeks since we play on Sun and the next 2 Sun are holidays.

Glycobol will be put to the test today when we get together with the wife's family for Xmas: prime rib, potatoes, dessert

Weight is at 167 +2lbs, I can definitely see/feel a difference in how my shirts fit esp in the arms & shoulders. My students were a little sad when we got back to school in Sept since I lost some size during triathlon season, they said I used to look like I just got out of prison, LOL. Hopefully they will be pleased when we go back in 2 1/2 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay, I was dead last night after shoulders and I was not able to wake up for my soccer game this morning. At least it is only a pre-season scrimmage and I rolled my ankle last Sunday. Def need some time to rest the injury so I've got several more weeks since we play on Sun and the next 2 Sun are holidays.

Glycobol will be put to the test today when we get together with the wife's family for Xmas: prime rib, potatoes, dessert

Weight is at 167 +2lbs, I can definitely see/feel a difference in how my shirts fit esp in the arms & shoulders. My students were a little sad when we got back to school in Sept since I lost some size during triathlon season, they said I used to look like I just got out of prison, LOL. Hopefully they will be pleased when we go back in 2 1/2 weeks.
If u just got out prison u should be huge!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Congrats on scoring the 3 months of Testopro.
Glad you're here Jay. We have similar sizes, but not even close in age . . . I am old enough to be your father.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My workout partner . . . I wish
Jazmin-Siguenza-04.jpg
Jazmin-Siguenza-06.jpg
Jazmin-Siguenza-19.jpg
Jazmin-Siguenza-21.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was fortunate to be chosen to run Anabolic Innovations TestoPro for 3 months of test-boosting madness. My complete stack is the AI Swole Stack containing TestoPro/Stoked/Glycobol, I will run the stack for 2 months and the final 30 days will be TestoPro solo. THANKS Anabolic Innovations!

Stats

• 42 yrs
  • HT 5-7
  • WT 165

Goal:
gain size and strength, I am an oxymoron in BB as I started competing in triathlons the past 2 yrs. I have always been quite lean even without trying, maintaining muscle mass has always been a challenge. Now coupled with triathlons I drop some size over summer training and now I want to get some back.

I started the Swole Stack about 10 days ago and I am feeling/noticing the effects already. This stack is no joke, a gym buddy is amazed at my gains the past week . . . he keeps asking "What are you on? You are huge." If AI does another sale I will hook him up.

Next week I will gather data: max reps on bench press, military press, squats, deadlifts, curls
  • Bench press: reps at 225>>> 8 reps
  • Military press: reps at 155>>> 12 reps
  • Squats: reps at 185
  • Deadlifts: reps at 225>>> 8 reps
  • Curls: reps at 50>>> 8 reps
I have NOT been squatting lately so I will be weak, I am playing soccer in a competitive league so I cant turn up sore and hurting for my games. My workouts rotate between hi rep/low rep each week as I also want to maintain muscle endurance while gaining mass.

Any comments or suggestions are definitely appreciated and welcomed!
dang, i'm jealous. wish i had this along with my hgh pro! sick!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang, i'm jealous. wish i had this along with my hgh pro! sick!
I've got 3 bottles of HGHpro but I will do that later alongside DAA/Erase. I am already looking fwd to future stacks! Cant wait to try Anabeta/IGF-2 stack . . . got plenty of things lined up for over a year, these sales make me go broke but look at the $$$ I save!!!! LOL

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I've got 3 bottles of HGHpro but I will do that later alongside DAA/Erase. I am already looking fwd to future stacks! Cant wait to try Anabeta/IGF-2 stack . . . got plenty of things lined up for over a year, these sales make me go broke but look at the $$$ I save!!!! LOL
I know what you mean about the sales and I look at it the same way as money saved.. Makes me feel better about my spending.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean about the sales and I look at it the same way as money saved.. Makes me feel better about my spending.
I have several drawers full of supps, pretty much all bought on the HUUUGE sales so I def saved $$$$. It just gets tough deciding on what to use and when . . . soo many choices. I've got some Trinitine sittin here but also 4-5 containers of di-creatine malate, maybe gifts?

Thanks Big David! cant wait to get my HGHpro going in the spring of 2012!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I have several drawers full of supps, pretty much all bought on the HUUUGE sales so I def saved $$$$. It just gets tough deciding on what to use and when . . . soo many choices. I've got some Trinitine sittin here but also 4-5 containers of di-creatine maybe gifts?
Sounds like me.. I have thousands of dollars in supps in my room, but at the same time I've saved more than I've spent..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Wow, a great workout today, ended up doing chest/biceps . . . the ankle is still a little swollen and tender so I still need to wait on squats. Probably the first day of squats will be light since I've lagged on them lately. A few days later I will go at 'em hard. I will def say libido is UP, I am looking at everything . . . well not EVERYTHING, but you know what I'm saying ;)

My buddy still says the same thing, "Man, what are you on?" So I know my size is coming up, and def strength too. I keep telling him to try one of the products but never does . . . told him to hit up the PES special on Erase Pro but he has never heard of them, only shops at retail stores even though I tell him about AM forum and NP. You can lead a horse to water . . . but you cant make him drink it.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

DB Bench
75x12
85x12
90x10
95x10/10/10

Inc BB Bench
185x8/8/7

Flies
35x12/12/12
deep, long stretch

DB Curls
50x8/8/8
55x6

Hammer Curls
35x12/12/12

Conc Curls
25x12/12

This is the most I've DB Benched while not being on a PH. I know I could've gotten up 100s but just stuck to the 95s and solid form. My PR in DBs is 100x8 while on either epi or AMS Growth Stack, I would have to look it up. Still not JUST the Swole Stack but years of muscle development, but I know the Swole Stack is helping because of comments over the past few weeks from people who have seen more at the gym for several years. Let's see what my BB Bench max turns out to be at the end of 90 days. I repped 275x6 and put up 305 for 2 during an SD pulse several years ago, I was HUUUUUGE . . . got up to 185, but I dropped down pretty quickly even with a solid PCT, damn triathlon training kills my gains. It is a see-saw in wt each year, but each year I grow a bit more so it is baby steps with my growth.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Good work man!! Sounds like TestoPro is working pretty good for you.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
In on this, I was chosen as well for the testopro. Curious to see how others are doing. Looking forward to getting my hands on the testopro soon! I'm going to run it along side with some DAA.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
In on this, I was chosen as well for the testopro. Curious to see how others are doing. Looking forward to getting my hands on the testopro soon! I'm going to run it along side with some DAA.
You might want to throw in a AI like stoked or erase..

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You might want to throw in a AI like stoked or erase..
Yeah I have erase, agmatine, and a few others going to be added to it.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
The longest I've been on TestoPro is 60 days, I cant imagine what it would feel like to do it for 90 days :D

Get ready for some new PR's

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I also chosen for this promo and am getting pumped reading your log! Can't wait to get mine started.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The longest I've been on TestoPro is 60 days, I cant imagine what it would feel like to do it for 90 days :D

Get ready for some new PR's
Thanks for the support. Already some solid lifts, so I am sure I will put up my best #s while on a natural cycle.

Subbed! I also chosen for this promo and am getting pumped reading your log! Can't wait to get mine started.
Yeah, my first run of TestoPro is going well. People at the gym are noticing so that's a +++++. BTW, how old are you? I may notice some great effects since I am 42, anything will help!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow . . . I have been quite gassy lately, more than normal. The only difference is taking Glycobol, does anyone have episodes of flatulence while using Glycobol?

Also, my pecs are killing . . . was it the DB bench? was it the stretch on the flies? was it me just going all in? YES to all of the above. I think next chest workout will be lower wt BB, maybe 205 for 10-12 reps. Then at the end of bottle 1 I will check my reps at 225. I never did a bench max for comparison, should I get one in this weeK? I do know my max while on cycle, 275x5 & 305x1, maybe I can compete with those #s this next 70 days.

I will try to get in my warmup/lightweight squats tonight so I can go heavier maybe on Fri or Sat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn, packed some people in here pretty quick, I see some familiar faces :)

Glycobol will def make ya fart and shît a bit more or maybe it's extra protein/food?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck on the TestoPro log, I am sure you are gonna like this product. It is great stacked with Stoked, so an AI will make a world of difference as you add in DAA. I can't believe I'm almost finished with my first bottle, 22 days in already. Post a link to your log in here when you get it going.