TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

First thing's first! Big thanks to John and AI for hookin up a brotha with some Glycobol, another badass shirt, Lanyard and some samples! Within 2 days of confirming this log the package was at my door! I was stunned how fast it showed up, so with that said and this being my 2nd log with AI i have no doubt of any kind of this companies products deliver and that they believe in them.

Anabolic Innovations

Glycobol Dosed @ 2 caps AM/PM with 50-100+ Carbs!

- Diet -

Diet will consist of eating when i'm hungry but to give you an idea of what that is i've been around the 5-7k calorie range currently and am eating to grow!

- Training -

Training is DC style and a few isolation exercises thrown in, This style of training allows me to hit muscle groups every 4-6 days. So far it's been about 5 weeks in and this training style is flat out awesome, I'm noticing improvement all over and this training equipped with Glycobol should help me improve my gains and muscle fullness.

:Layout:
    Day 1: A1
    Day 2: Off
    Day 3: B1
    Day 4: Off
    Day 5: A2
    Day 6/7: Off
    Day 8: B2
    Day 9: Off
    Day 10: A3
    Day 11: Off
    Day 12: B3
    Day 13/14: Off
    Repeat

- Goals -

Continue to put on mass and develop muscle fullness/shape.

- Stat's -

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 246.4Lbs

-Starting Pix-

Attached Images Attached Images     
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Reserved for Final Review and Pic's (Should have new Computer by then!)

Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

-Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
    From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

-Pumps 10/10
    There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

-Fat Storage
    Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

Back shot

Name:  100_1513.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  622.4 KB
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks good Nick. In and remember with Dc sometimes you can take that friday off if you need it because Dc training intensity is hard effing core

remember to take your deloads or weeks off as well.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Oh man. The new log begins!!

Bigger and stronger!! Let's see what you can do with some more nutrient partitioning power!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Subbed!! Tear this log apart!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Hell yeah thanks for the support guys, I'm also making sure i drink enough H20 now. Felt like i was slacking on it and now i try to get 100+ ounces a day. (is that enough?)

I took a few days off from DC last week John i started feeling run down and now feel better. Some of these stretches seriously kill me haha
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

Hell Yeahhh!!!

In on this
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hell yeah thanks for the support guys, I'm also making sure i drink enough H20 now. Felt like i was slacking on it and now i try to get 100+ ounces a day. (is that enough?)

I took a few days off from DC last week John i started feeling run down and now feel better. Some of these stretches seriously kill me haha
    tell me about it I dont do them anymore. Think I caused myself some injuries by overdoing the stretching-my fault.

yes and taking them days off when run down is a must or youll just wear your immune system into the ground.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Something tells me this is the makings of another great log
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Oh definitely! got a new computer today and love it. First time getting a laptop but its really quiet and doesn't get hot like most of them do. Probably due to the better processor but anywho i should have pic's up tomorrow.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Oh definitely! got a new computer today and love it. First time getting a laptop but its really quiet and doesn't get hot like most of them do. Probably due to the better processor but anywho i should have pic's up tomorrow.
    Oh man, new computer!! NICE!

Pics coming UP?
    x2 N I C E! lol

Lets see what glycobol + DC training can do for you!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Starting pic's are up!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

Nice pics man!

More mass !
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Thanks man, right now i'm eating around maintenance or above (about 4k calories) for a little bit since even at 5k-6k i don't seem to be gaining. So i'll just use my hunger as an indicator for the next couple weeks. I still am growing i can see changes, starting to think protein is extremely overhyped/emphasized because for all i know i could have had like 150 grams per day the past week or so but i still seem to be growing. Hmm
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Alright so today was my 2nd workout on Glycobol and i focused primarily on form and contracting the muscle as hard as i could. I literally cut my weights in half but i squeezed so hard that i'm wiped out right now. Did the same for my quads and it was hard to walk afterwards haha. I'm without a doubt gaining fullness i can see it every workout. Funny thing is it seems like i might be losing some fat too, i noticed some more detail coming out. Weight is still around 243-246lbs, i haven't been keeping track of macros or calories either, just eating when i'm hungry and going off of that seems to be working very well. Water intake is getting a lot better as well, i try to hit 100 ounces per day but i think i may need more. Will keep working at it and keeping you all updated!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Solid update. It's always a good thing to hear when someone lightens the weight and focus on how to work the muscle more effectively rather then work the ego.

Keep it up!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Solid update. It's always a good thing to hear when someone lightens the weight and focus on how to work the muscle more effectively rather then work the ego.

Keep it up!
    Yeah, i eventually will lift heavy but i want to be able to make the muscle contract the way i want, so first thing is first i have to lighten the weight and focus on what's happening. Once it's good i'll start increasing weight again. I like to lift heavy just because i enjoy the challenge, i really don't have the ego lifting mentality but i think to myself will this be challenging enough then go from there.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Small update, think i caught something. I have this lingering headache and feel really ****ty, It's EXTREMELY annoying. In fact as i type this i feel worse so i'm getting off. Will update tomorrow
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've been In bro ! Get it
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

Small update, think i caught something. I have this lingering headache and feel really ****ty, It's EXTREMELY annoying. In fact as i type this i feel worse so i'm getting off. Will update tomorrow
    dang dude, take care of that cold. Eat up, and rest up! You'll get better real soon if that nutrition is on spot!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Feeling better this morning guys, thanks for the advise! Dropped 2 pounds since i really didn't get to eat as much as i wanted yesterday but going to kill it today!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Oh and today i will be trying AX's new pre-workout SuperSize i'll give my thoughts after i finish the workout.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Thanks man, right now i'm eating around maintenance or above (about 4k calories) for a little bit since even at 5k-6k i don't seem to be gaining. So i'll just use my hunger as an indicator for the next couple weeks. I still am growing i can see changes, starting to think protein is extremely overhyped/emphasized because for all i know i could have had like 150 grams per day the past week or so but i still seem to be growing. Hmm
    when you take in more carbs you dont need as much protein. esp the amount youve been taking in. When losing bodyfat you need more protein. As a rule of thumb i say 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when training hard. *remember Bcaa's 10 bcaa's=40 grams protein*

Keep up the great work Nick you have got the size now. Something you may consider is keeping your size and strength this winter and start leaning out toward the end of winter or springtime to get leaner for beach season. When on below maintenance calories protein has got to be high to perserve the muscle you have so you can keep it. It is a HUGE difference between above and at manitaince and below mainataince where leanness is the goal. and that is my challenge- of course I have experience which is good and now a days I stay within leaner limits than I used to. that said, getting ripped is a big challenge and I love a challenge

how are you dosing glycobol ?

btw nice pictures you have got the size, your shoulders are masssive bro now lets see if you can get the cuts =)
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

Keep it up bro
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

Feeling better this morning guys, thanks for the advise! Dropped 2 pounds since i really didn't get to eat as much as i wanted yesterday but going to kill it today!
    Oh no man! Losing weight? LOL

It's okay, take care of your health first.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    when you take in more carbs you dont need as much protein. esp the amount youve been taking in. When losing bodyfat you need more protein. As a rule of thumb i say 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when training hard. *remember Bcaa's 10 bcaa's=40 grams protein*

Keep up the great work Nick you have got the size now. Something you may consider is keeping your size and strength this winter and start leaning out toward the end of winter or springtime to get leaner for beach season. When on below maintenance calories protein has got to be high to perserve the muscle you have so you can keep it. It is a HUGE difference between above and at manitaince and below mainataince where leanness is the goal. and that is my challenge- of course I have experience which is good and now a days I stay within leaner limits than I used to. that said, getting ripped is a big challenge and I love a challenge

how are you dosing glycobol ?

btw nice pictures you have got the size, your shoulders are masssive bro now lets see if you can get the cuts =)
    Completely forgot about that i remember you told me when bulking you can get away with less protein. Ah i now see! Thanks a ton man, i plan to start cutting around February or so and really start hammering on the diet/cardio. Right now i take 2 Glycobol AM with 50-100 carbs and 2 PM with 50-100 carbs. Started drinking around 100+ ounces of water a day now too which is definitely helping.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oh no man! Losing weight? LOL

It's okay, take care of your health first.
    Oh definitely! Feeling 100% today though
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

All that food helped!! Im glad you're feeling better. Now lets get back on the train and kill some sh!t!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

Completely forgot about that i remember you told me when bulking you can get away with less protein. Ah i now see! Thanks a ton man, i plan to start cutting around February or so and really start hammering on the diet/cardio. Right now i take 2 Glycobol AM with 50-100 carbs and 2 PM with 50-100 carbs. Started drinking around 100+ ounces of water a day now too which is definitely helping.

Oh definitely! Feeling 100% today though
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    Thanks man, i really like the support on this forum helps a ton.

Training Bi's/forearms/legs today!! Can't wait i get to do my 2 favorite bi exercises, Standing ez bar curls and 1 arm pinwheel curls
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Thanks man, i really like the support on this forum helps a ton.

Training Bi's/forearms/legs today!! Can't wait i get to do my 2 favorite bi exercises, Standing ez bar curls and 1 arm pinwheel curls
    Legs is my favorite lol. Kill it!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Legs is my favorite lol. Kill it!!
    Hellllllz yeah! For the first time i did lunges and i love them, up there with squats as far as the pain factor but i like how i pretty much get a grip workout since i have to hold the dumbbells and by the 2nd pass through the gym i feel like there's fireballs in my hands. Total awesomeness, only used 40lb dumbbells but killed my legs. Couldn't even do SLDL's which is fine if i hit the legs that hard with just 2 sets of lunges.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

I'm also starting to feel really awesome from something, maybe it's me coming off DAA or something but i feel super alpha male, confident, strong, Feel like i'm on something even though i'm not. I'm actually starting to get leaner and stay around 240-245Lbs which is awesome. I really really need to hammer my upper chest though i can definitely tell my lower part is growing super fast but next workout i'm gonna KILL my upper chest and make it my top priority for chest day.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

I'm also starting to feel really awesome from something, maybe it's me coming off DAA or something but i feel super alpha male, confident, strong, Feel like i'm on something even though i'm not. I'm actually starting to get leaner and stay around 240-245Lbs which is awesome. I really really need to hammer my upper chest though i can definitely tell my lower part is growing super fast but next workout i'm gonna KILL my upper chest and make it my top priority for chest day.
    I felt alot better then I came off of DAA, I dont know if I just had negative reaction to it, or what. but I still get a little from Litup so I dropped it out now. might bump back on a little. I think I am gona go start a thread for erase because I will be starting it tomorrow.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Does anyone know about epitest? And does it get You big? Or does anyone know the best prohormone out right now I'm 6"5 and 215lbs I would like to get up to 225 to 235
  35. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney1993 View Post
    Does anyone know about epitest? And does it get You big? Or does anyone know the best prohormone out right now I'm 6"5 and 215lbs I would like to get up to 225 to 235
    Bro this was not even close to the right place to ask that question. Take it to the Anabolics section.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney1993 View Post
    Man you have sooo much more in you before you need to even think about a prohormone, i'm not trying to discourage you from doing one but i have gained almost 100Lbs since i started training (started at super lean 155Lbs) with just food and consistent hard work. Especially at your height man if you just pound down 5000-6000 calories a day and train hard you'll EXPLODE! If you want to get big eat as much as you possibly can and kill yourself in the gym 3-4x a week i bet you'll be amazed.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

Man you have sooo much more in you before you need to even think about a prohormone, i'm not trying to discourage you from doing one but i have gained almost 100Lbs since i started training (started at super lean 155Lbs) with just food and consistent hard work. Especially at your height man if you just pound down 5000-6000 calories a day and train hard you'll EXPLODE! If you want to get big eat as much as you possibly can and kill yourself in the gym 3-4x a week i bet you'll be amazed.
    said by the true big man. Barely any supps with hard work and consistency is the key.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

said by the true big man. Barely any supps with hard work and consistency is the key.
    Exactly!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Another Glycobol update!

-I am noticing more fullness and muscle shape even though i have been not Fascia stretching as much.
    -Getting slightly leaner every week and am staying at the same weight but looking bigger.
    -Pumps in the gym are CRAZY, i swear i feel like 3x bigger

Once again i'm impressed with Anabolic Innovations, I think i'm gonna enter that HGHPro 3 month log
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

Another Glycobol update!

-I am noticing more fullness and muscle shape even though i have been not Fascia stretching as much.
    -Getting slightly leaner every week and am staying at the same weight but looking bigger.
    -Pumps in the gym are CRAZY, i swear i feel like 3x bigger

Once again i'm impressed with Anabolic Innovations, I think i'm gonna enter that HGHPro 3 month log

Dude you should SO enter that !! I did I wouldnt feel bad not getting it if you got to run it

Glycobol that good eh? Hmm... Wondering if I should get mine from my stash back in Hawaii.. Only got one bottle but I think it might be a good idea to run it now.. lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. Fascia Stretching
    By mauibuilt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 08:33 AM