TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,797
    Rep Power
    3651002
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    See bold below haha

    I only took 2, should i have taken 3? You think it would have been a better idea? Never thought about that haha i still have enough to give it a shot. All the carbs came from my gainer shake.
    What I've always went by is 1 cap should be good enough for around 50g of carbs....

    So when I take my gainer shake at full serving it's 250g of carbs. I usually split my shake in half (125g carbs) and do 2 caps, I think at the full dose it wouldn't hurt to do 3 as long as you are getting in 150g of carbs, and 3 would be my max.


    So 50 is my magic number with 3 being the max.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

  2. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    See bold below haha



    I only took 2, should i have taken 3? You think it would have been a better idea? Never thought about that haha i still have enough to give it a shot. All the carbs came from my gainer shake.
    the most ive taken was two at a time. You could always try it. I tend to stop at two because thats 600 mgs of na-r-ala and na-r-ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than r-ala. its one of the top forms or the top form of lipioc acids ever, and in my opinion the other insulin mimetics in glycobol are good and my favorite is na-r-ala hands down
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nick, will are be defining for the summer months?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,797
    Rep Power
    3651002
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

    the most ive taken was two at a time. You could always try it. I tend to stop at two because thats 600 mgs of na-r-ala and na-r-ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than r-ala. its one of the top forms or the top form of lipioc acids ever, and in my opinion the other insulin mimetics in glycobol are good and my favorite is na-r-ala hands down
    The "boss" has spoken...

    I know u said u went hypo off it.

    I personally think he maybe able to get away with 3 with that large dose of carbs?....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,555
    Rep Power
    1407259
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    that is an insane amount of carbs, i ant imagine the pump from actually absorbing all those haha
  6. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    the most ive taken was two at a time. You could always try it. I tend to stop at two because thats 600 mgs of na-r-ala and na-r-ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than r-ala. its one of the top forms or the top form of lipioc acids ever, and in my opinion the other insulin mimetics in glycobol are good and my favorite is na-r-ala hands down
    I did not know that!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nick, will are be defining for the summer months?
    Yes DEFINitely (haha) i plan to start dieting March or April and really shred some fat off. If i can find some good Halodrol around i'll use that in conjunction to help!

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The "boss" has spoken...

    I know u said u went hypo off it.

    I personally think he maybe able to get away with 3 with that large dose of carbs?....
    John what do you think about trying 3? Would going one more cap just be too much?

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    that is an insane amount of carbs, i ant imagine the pump from actually absorbing all those haha
    Dude in the gym their full-retard, i actually have a really tricky time putting my hoody on afterwards!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,555
    Rep Power
    1407259
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    i woudl think teh pump woudl get to the point where it woudl actually hinder ur workout....hurt too much haha
  8. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i woudl think teh pump woudl get to the point where it woudl actually hinder ur workout....hurt too much haha
    I'm perfectly fine with that it's a good pain haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,797
    Rep Power
    3651002
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Right
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Some crappy news and some good news, I caught some kind cold/sinus infection from the train ride back home from Wisconsin and i feel like crap (runny nose, congested, coughing) good news is i trained yesterday and still pulled some PR's while i was coughing and wheezing haha. It seems nothing can stop my drive sometimes Tomorrow will be the last day of glycobol so i feel i can now give it a full review!

    Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

    -Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
    From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

    -Pumps 10/10
    There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

    -Fat Storage
    Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

    My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

    Highly recommend people give this product a shot!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,797
    Rep Power
    3651002
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Some crappy news and some good news, I caught some kind cold/sinus infection from the train ride back home from Wisconsin and i feel like crap (runny nose, congested, coughing) good news is i trained yesterday and still pulled some PR's while i was coughing and wheezing haha. It seems nothing can stop my drive sometimes Tomorrow will be the last day of glycobol so i feel i can now give it a full review!

    Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

    -Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
    From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

    -Pumps 10/10
    There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

    -Fat Storage
    Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

    My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

    Highly recommend people give this product a shot!
    Awesome review...
    I'm a huge AI fan all the way.

    Not try slin-sane and let us know how that goes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Awesome review...
    I'm a huge AI fan all the way.

    Not try slin-sane and let us know how that goes.
    Thanks, hmm i'll think about that
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  13. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I think with as many carbs as I saw on your facebook status today, three will work fine. Id do 2 for every 75 carbs and more carbs than this like 125-150 or more 3.

    great review bro and you are welcome to log another AI product ASAP just let me know and ill get one sent out to you

    same to you AaronJP1 and people looking at this, if your not running a supplement log already
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I think with as many carbs as I saw on your facebook status today, three will work fine. Id do 2 for every 75 carbs and more carbs than this like 125-150 or more 3.

    great review bro and you are welcome to log another AI product ASAP just let me know and ill get one sent out to you

    same to you AaronJP1 and people looking at this, if your not running a supplement log already
    Yeah i got cold feet with doing 3 but that stuff is just awesome!

    I've been really curious with the HGH-Pro, I've never used an HGH boosting product if ZMA doesn't count. It would definitely be a unique experience for me that's for sure. I could have an awesome reaction to such a product since TestoPro worked so well for me. I'm definitely interested!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  15. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    your inbox is full

    If you want it you got it, name and address is all I need. Ill have to get an okay from the boss for two bottles

    there is one thing I feel hgh releasers need to be used long term like minimum 8 weeks and up to 6 months! Yeah thats a lot! I do think people will get small results from a month bottle, just not that much. Just my opinion

    if a person uses them in a years time they may add an extra 5 lbs they wouldnt have otherwise, which is still a lot. In addition, at 40$ a bottle that comes to almost 500 a year. It is for people who can afford it
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    your inbox is full

    If you want it you got it, name and address is all I need. Ill have to get an okay from the boss for two bottles

    there is one thing I feel hgh releasers need to be used long term like minimum 8 weeks and up to 6 months! Yeah thats a lot! I do think people will get small results from a month bottle, just not that much. Just my opinion

    if a person uses them in a years time they may add an extra 5 lbs they wouldnt have otherwise, which is still a lot. In addition, at 40$ a bottle that comes to almost 500 a year. It is for people who can afford it
    Just cleared my inbox.

    2 Bottles would definitely be sufficient time to see some great results! Now that i'm over this cold i feel 1000x better too. I can't wait to train legs tomorrow.

    Pm'd ya!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  17. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the log and great to see how successful your run was.

    If you do log HGHpro, plz post a link here once you get it going.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  18. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks for the log and great to see how successful your run was.

    If you do log HGHpro, plz post a link here once you get it going.
    Loved the stuff!

    Definitely will, thanks for letting me log your stuff i haven't been disappointed yet
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  19. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  100_1513.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  622.4 KB

    Lighting is a little poopy but works.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  20. New Member
    Bulkypinoy61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    4579
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Some crappy news and some good news, I caught some kind cold/sinus infection from the train ride back home from Wisconsin and i feel like crap (runny nose, congested, coughing) good news is i trained yesterday and still pulled some PR's while i was coughing and wheezing haha. It seems nothing can stop my drive sometimes Tomorrow will be the last day of glycobol so i feel i can now give it a full review!

    Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

    -Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
    From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

    -Pumps 10/10
    There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

    -Fat Storage
    Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

    My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

    Highly recommend people give this product a shot!

    Thank you for the review
  21. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Thank you for the review
    No problem!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  22. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,555
    Rep Power
    1407259
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    john!!!!! clear ur inbox brotha!
  23. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25885
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Some crappy news and some good news, I caught some kind cold/sinus infection from the train ride back home from Wisconsin and i feel like crap (runny nose, congested, coughing) good news is i trained yesterday and still pulled some PR's while i was coughing and wheezing haha. It seems nothing can stop my drive sometimes Tomorrow will be the last day of glycobol so i feel i can now give it a full review!

    Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

    -Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
    From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

    -Pumps 10/10
    There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

    -Fat Storage
    Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

    My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

    Highly recommend people give this product a shot!
    Love it! Has anyone asked that you post this on our review section of our site?

  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,797
    Rep Power
    3651002
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate

    Love it! Has anyone asked that you post this on our review section of our site?
    That's right that good old contest is going on 2.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Love it! Has anyone asked that you post this on our review section of our site?
    Nope but i'll go jump on that right now!

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's right that good old contest is going on 2.

    oooOooo hope i'm not too late lol
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. Fascia Stretching
    By mauibuilt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 08:33 AM
  4. fascia stretching
    By snakebyte05 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:07 PM
  5. Fascia Expansion
    By Flavor in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in