TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
First thing's first! Big thanks to John and AI for hookin up a brotha with some Glycobol, another badass shirt, Lanyard and some samples! Within 2 days of confirming this log the package was at my door! I was stunned how fast it showed up, so with that said and this being my 2nd log with AI i have no doubt of any kind of this companies products deliver and that they believe in them.

Anabolic Innovations

Glycobol Dosed @ 2 caps AM/PM with 50-100+ Carbs!

- Diet -

Diet will consist of eating when i'm hungry but to give you an idea of what that is i've been around the 5-7k calorie range currently and am eating to grow!

- Training -

Training is DC style and a few isolation exercises thrown in, This style of training allows me to hit muscle groups every 4-6 days. So far it's been about 5 weeks in and this training style is flat out awesome, I'm noticing improvement all over and this training equipped with Glycobol should help me improve my gains and muscle fullness.

:Layout:
Day 1: A1
Day 2: Off
Day 3: B1
Day 4: Off
Day 5: A2
Day 6/7: Off
Day 8: B2
Day 9: Off
Day 10: A3
Day 11: Off
Day 12: B3
Day 13/14: Off
Repeat

- Goals -

Continue to put on mass and develop muscle fullness/shape.

- Stat's -

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 246.4Lbs

-Starting Pix-

Attachments

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Reserved for Final Review and Pic's (Should have new Computer by then!)

Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

-Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

-Pumps 10/10
There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

-Fat Storage
Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

Back shot

100_1513.JPG

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good Nick. In and remember with Dc sometimes you can take that friday off if you need it because Dc training intensity is hard effing core

remember to take your deloads or weeks off as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man. The new log begins!!

Bigger and stronger!! Let's see what you can do with some more nutrient partitioning power!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!! Tear this log apart!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hell yeah thanks for the support guys, I'm also making sure i drink enough H20 now. Felt like i was slacking on it and now i try to get 100+ ounces a day. (is that enough?)

I took a few days off from DC last week John i started feeling run down and now feel better. Some of these stretches seriously kill me haha

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah thanks for the support guys, I'm also making sure i drink enough H20 now. Felt like i was slacking on it and now i try to get 100+ ounces a day. (is that enough?)

I took a few days off from DC last week John i started feeling run down and now feel better. Some of these stretches seriously kill me haha
tell me about it I dont do them anymore. Think I caused myself some injuries by overdoing the stretching-my fault.

yes and taking them days off when run down is a must or youll just wear your immune system into the ground.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something tells me this is the makings of another great log :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh definitely! got a new computer today and love it. First time getting a laptop but its really quiet and doesn't get hot like most of them do. Probably due to the better processor but anywho i should have pic's up tomorrow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh definitely! got a new computer today and love it. First time getting a laptop but its really quiet and doesn't get hot like most of them do. Probably due to the better processor but anywho i should have pic's up tomorrow.
Oh man, new computer!! NICE!

Pics coming UP?
x2 N I C E! lol

Lets see what glycobol + DC training can do for you!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Starting pic's are up!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks man, right now i'm eating around maintenance or above (about 4k calories) for a little bit since even at 5k-6k i don't seem to be gaining. So i'll just use my hunger as an indicator for the next couple weeks. I still am growing i can see changes, starting to think protein is extremely overhyped/emphasized because for all i know i could have had like 150 grams per day the past week or so but i still seem to be growing. Hmm

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Alright so today was my 2nd workout on Glycobol and i focused primarily on form and contracting the muscle as hard as i could. I literally cut my weights in half but i squeezed so hard that i'm wiped out right now. Did the same for my quads and it was hard to walk afterwards haha. I'm without a doubt gaining fullness i can see it every workout. Funny thing is it seems like i might be losing some fat too, i noticed some more detail coming out. Weight is still around 243-246lbs, i haven't been keeping track of macros or calories either, just eating when i'm hungry and going off of that seems to be working very well. Water intake is getting a lot better as well, i try to hit 100 ounces per day but i think i may need more. Will keep working at it and keeping you all updated!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid update. It's always a good thing to hear when someone lightens the weight and focus on how to work the muscle more effectively rather then work the ego.

Keep it up!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Solid update. It's always a good thing to hear when someone lightens the weight and focus on how to work the muscle more effectively rather then work the ego.

Keep it up!
Yeah, i eventually will lift heavy but i want to be able to make the muscle contract the way i want, so first thing is first i have to lighten the weight and focus on what's happening. Once it's good i'll start increasing weight again. I like to lift heavy just because i enjoy the challenge, i really don't have the ego lifting mentality but i think to myself will this be challenging enough then go from there.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Small update, think i caught something. I have this lingering headache and feel really ****ty, It's EXTREMELY annoying. In fact as i type this i feel worse so i'm getting off. Will update tomorrow

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been In bro ! Get it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Small update, think i caught something. I have this lingering headache and feel really ****ty, It's EXTREMELY annoying. In fact as i type this i feel worse so i'm getting off. Will update tomorrow
dang dude, take care of that cold. Eat up, and rest up! You'll get better real soon if that nutrition is on spot!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Feeling better this morning guys, thanks for the advise! Dropped 2 pounds since i really didn't get to eat as much as i wanted yesterday but going to kill it today!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh and today i will be trying AX's new pre-workout SuperSize i'll give my thoughts after i finish the workout.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, right now i'm eating around maintenance or above (about 4k calories) for a little bit since even at 5k-6k i don't seem to be gaining. So i'll just use my hunger as an indicator for the next couple weeks. I still am growing i can see changes, starting to think protein is extremely overhyped/emphasized because for all i know i could have had like 150 grams per day the past week or so but i still seem to be growing. Hmm
when you take in more carbs you dont need as much protein. esp the amount youve been taking in. When losing bodyfat you need more protein. As a rule of thumb i say 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when training hard. *remember Bcaa's 10 bcaa's=40 grams protein*

Keep up the great work Nick you have got the size now. Something you may consider is keeping your size and strength this winter and start leaning out toward the end of winter or springtime to get leaner for beach season. When on below maintenance calories protein has got to be high to perserve the muscle you have so you can keep it. It is a HUGE difference between above and at manitaince and below mainataince where leanness is the goal. and that is my challenge- of course I have experience which is good and now a days I stay within leaner limits than I used to. that said, getting ripped is a big challenge and I love a challenge

how are you dosing glycobol ?

btw nice pictures you have got the size, your shoulders are masssive bro now lets see if you can get the cuts =)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it up bro

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling better this morning guys, thanks for the advise! Dropped 2 pounds since i really didn't get to eat as much as i wanted yesterday but going to kill it today!
Oh no man! Losing weight? LOL

It's okay, take care of your health first.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
when you take in more carbs you dont need as much protein. esp the amount youve been taking in. When losing bodyfat you need more protein. As a rule of thumb i say 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when training hard. *remember Bcaa's 10 bcaa's=40 grams protein*

Keep up the great work Nick you have got the size now. Something you may consider is keeping your size and strength this winter and start leaning out toward the end of winter or springtime to get leaner for beach season. When on below maintenance calories protein has got to be high to perserve the muscle you have so you can keep it. It is a HUGE difference between above and at manitaince and below mainataince where leanness is the goal. and that is my challenge- of course I have experience which is good and now a days I stay within leaner limits than I used to. that said, getting ripped is a big challenge and I love a challenge

how are you dosing glycobol ?

btw nice pictures you have got the size, your shoulders are masssive bro now lets see if you can get the cuts =)
Completely forgot about that i remember you told me when bulking you can get away with less protein. Ah i now see! Thanks a ton man, i plan to start cutting around February or so and really start hammering on the diet/cardio. Right now i take 2 Glycobol AM with 50-100 carbs and 2 PM with 50-100 carbs. Started drinking around 100+ ounces of water a day now too which is definitely helping.

Oh no man! Losing weight? LOL

It's okay, take care of your health first.
Oh definitely! Feeling 100% today though :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All that food helped!! Im glad you're feeling better. Now lets get back on the train and kill some sh!t!!!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Completely forgot about that i remember you told me when bulking you can get away with less protein. Ah i now see! Thanks a ton man, i plan to start cutting around February or so and really start hammering on the diet/cardio. Right now i take 2 Glycobol AM with 50-100 carbs and 2 PM with 50-100 carbs. Started drinking around 100+ ounces of water a day now too which is definitely helping.

Oh definitely! Feeling 100% today though :)
Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Thanks man, i really like the support on this forum helps a ton.

Training Bi's/forearms/legs today!! Can't wait i get to do my 2 favorite bi exercises, Standing ez bar curls and 1 arm pinwheel curls

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, i really like the support on this forum helps a ton.

Training Bi's/forearms/legs today!! Can't wait i get to do my 2 favorite bi exercises, Standing ez bar curls and 1 arm pinwheel curls
Legs is my favorite lol. Kill it!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Legs is my favorite lol. Kill it!!
Hellllllz yeah! For the first time i did lunges and i love them, up there with squats as far as the pain factor but i like how i pretty much get a grip workout since i have to hold the dumbbells and by the 2nd pass through the gym i feel like there's fireballs in my hands. Total awesomeness, only used 40lb dumbbells but killed my legs. Couldn't even do SLDL's which is fine if i hit the legs that hard with just 2 sets of lunges.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm also starting to feel really awesome from something, maybe it's me coming off DAA or something but i feel super alpha male, confident, strong, Feel like i'm on something even though i'm not. I'm actually starting to get leaner and stay around 240-245Lbs which is awesome. I really really need to hammer my upper chest though i can definitely tell my lower part is growing super fast but next workout i'm gonna KILL my upper chest and make it my top priority for chest day.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also starting to feel really awesome from something, maybe it's me coming off DAA or something but i feel super alpha male, confident, strong, Feel like i'm on something even though i'm not. I'm actually starting to get leaner and stay around 240-245Lbs which is awesome. I really really need to hammer my upper chest though i can definitely tell my lower part is growing super fast but next workout i'm gonna KILL my upper chest and make it my top priority for chest day.
I felt alot better then I came off of DAA, I dont know if I just had negative reaction to it, or what. but I still get a little from Litup so I dropped it out now. might bump back on a little. I think I am gona go start a thread for erase because I will be starting it tomorrow.

Rodney1993

Awards
Does anyone know about epitest? And does it get You big? Or does anyone know the best prohormone out right now I'm 6"5 and 215lbs I would like to get up to 225 to 235

Jahcuree

Does anyone know about epitest? And does it get You big? Or does anyone know the best prohormone out right now I'm 6"5 and 215lbs I would like to get up to 225 to 235
Bro this was not even close to the right place to ask that question. Take it to the Anabolics section.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Man you have sooo much more in you before you need to even think about a prohormone, i'm not trying to discourage you from doing one but i have gained almost 100Lbs since i started training (started at super lean 155Lbs) with just food and consistent hard work. Especially at your height man if you just pound down 5000-6000 calories a day and train hard you'll EXPLODE! If you want to get big eat as much as you possibly can and kill yourself in the gym 3-4x a week i bet you'll be amazed.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you have sooo much more in you before you need to even think about a prohormone, i'm not trying to discourage you from doing one but i have gained almost 100Lbs since i started training (started at super lean 155Lbs) with just food and consistent hard work. Especially at your height man if you just pound down 5000-6000 calories a day and train hard you'll EXPLODE! If you want to get big eat as much as you possibly can and kill yourself in the gym 3-4x a week i bet you'll be amazed.
said by the true big man. Barely any supps with hard work and consistency is the key.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Another Glycobol update!

-I am noticing more fullness and muscle shape even though i have been not Fascia stretching as much.
-Getting slightly leaner every week and am staying at the same weight but looking bigger.
-Pumps in the gym are CRAZY, i swear i feel like 3x bigger :D

Once again i'm impressed with Anabolic Innovations, I think i'm gonna enter that HGHPro 3 month log :sgrin:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Glycobol update!

-I am noticing more fullness and muscle shape even though i have been not Fascia stretching as much.
-Getting slightly leaner every week and am staying at the same weight but looking bigger.

Once again i'm impressed with Anabolic Innovations, I think i'm gonna enter that HGHPro 3 month log :sgrin:

Dude you should SO enter that !! I did ;) I wouldnt feel bad not getting it if you got to run it :D

Glycobol that good eh? Hmm... Wondering if I should get mine from my stash back in Hawaii.. Only got one bottle but I think it might be a good idea to run it now.. lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Dude you should SO enter that !! I did ;) I wouldnt feel bad not getting it if you got to run it :D

Glycobol that good eh? Hmm... Wondering if I should get mine from my stash back in Hawaii.. Only got one bottle but I think it might be a good idea to run it now.. lol.
Same to you man! I don't NEED it but it would be really awesome to have the opportunity. Yeah i take Glycobol with a TON of carbs and drink tons of water. It's cool to actually see some physical kind of result from a product, that's how i know it works :) Definitely should run it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Glycobol update!

Awesome update! I'm glad you're liking it so far.
I quoted this so I could post a link. When I got to the thread, I saw that you already entered :D

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/186508-15-months-worth.html

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hghpro is one of the hgh releasers on the market i beleive in. I have heard some people say hgh releasers dont work. research indictaes that the ingredients work and in my opinion it works from day one and you really see its magic starting to happen around weeks 3-4. I notice a noticable difference on and off hghpro. Hope you get this Nick.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another Glycobol update!

yeah its crazy since I use all this stuff and I take it for granted. When I get off though I notice it. Glycobol definitely helps keep the muscles fuller almost like you have extra air in your muscles. I am a big believer in insulin memetics-they sure have their place.

I love AI products and I was using these type ingredients 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 years ago before I got on with AI. We are just a company with our goal of bringing innovative bodybuilding products that work

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
John's making me excited xD, Yeah so far I've thoroughly enjoyed every product I've tried from AI. Probably the first time I've stuck with a company for their products instead of jumping all around like usual.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah its crazy since I use all this stuff and I take it for granted. When I get off though I notice it. Glycobol definitely helps keep the muscles fuller almost like you have extra air in your muscles. I am a big believer in insulin memetics-they sure have their place.

I love AI products and I was using these type ingredients 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 years ago before I got on with AI. We are just a company with our goal of bringing innovative bodybuilding products that work
Hey hey dont forget this stuff works wonders for powerlifters too lol.

Loving the log, and loving the fact you are enjoying the glycobol so much.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
John's making me excited xD, Yeah so far I've thoroughly enjoyed every product I've tried from AI. Probably the first time I've stuck with a company for their products instead of jumping all around like usual.
Im very Glad to see this :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
so kind of bad news today i tore up my finger pretty bad moving stuff with my boss, Finger got caught between a 200lb tanning bed and a door frame. Luckily i don't need stitches but its pretty torn up, Almost to the bone so i threw a ton of neosporin on it and am just going to train legs because if i bend my finger it opens back up again. I'm bummed as hell right now but like i said i can still train legs on leg press/hack squat and leg curls/extensions. I just want this to heal up as quickly as possible and avoid interrupting the healing process. I still am taking glycobol and is still working like a charm!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so kind of bad news today i tore up my finger pretty bad moving stuff with my boss, Finger got caught between a 200lb tanning bed and a door frame. Luckily i don't need stitches but its pretty torn up, Almost to the bone so i threw a ton of neosporin on it and am just going to train legs because if i bend my finger it opens back up again. I'm bummed as hell right now but like i said i can still train legs on leg press/hack squat and leg curls/extensions. I just want this to heal up as quickly as possible and avoid interrupting the healing process. I still am taking glycobol and is still working like a charm!
OH man! Heal up friend! Eat enough! Arganine is supposed to help with burn wounds.. so hell maybe it'll help with faster skin regen? lol

I donno, wish you the speediest recovery though! Have a good one!