TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I am doing legs tomorrow as well.
    Oh yeah *high five* I'm gonna go all over the place, low reps,half reps, high reps, slow reps, fast reps, cheat reps oh boy
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Haha some of those too! I plan to do super heavy half squats to shock my quads for 3 sets, then move to full range of motion high reps 20 or so. All in all i'm going to superset each leg exercise with some kind of upper body exercise like for back or chest. It's gon' be CRAZYYYY
    No super sets for me with the tabata squats though lol.

Might super sets my pull ups though. and my heavy squat will be SS with one arm rows. MIGHT do cleans too. Wanted to do um yesterday but workout partners came earlier than expected.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Oh yeah *high five* I'm gonna go all over the place, low reps,half reps, high reps, slow reps, fast reps, cheat reps oh boy
    Tiny.. we are going to over train into oblivion....

LETS GO!
    LIGHT WEIGHT!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I am doing legs tomorrow as well.

I'm doing legs TONIGHT!!!! hahah!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I need one of you two to be my training partner lol
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    i really wanna try me some glycobol!!!! esp witht eh amt of carbs im ain it...around 200g at once sometimes!!! if only this poor college boy had some cash lol...keep it up tiny!
    U been trying to get some for a month. U didn't take advantage of any of the give a-ways or the black Friday 50% off promo?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Tiny.. we are going to over train into oblivion....

LETS GO!
    LIGHT WEIGHT!!!
    Hell yeah man, time to bring up all the weak bodyparts in 1 workout haha

I'm doing legs TONIGHT!!!! hahah!
    I am about to hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I need one of you two to be my training partner lol
    Close to Roseville, MI? I love training so hard that people in the gym watch and are inspired
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U been trying to get some for a month. U didn't take advantage of any of the give a-ways or the black Friday 50% off promo?
    like i siad.....broke, lots of expenses right now...one of thsoe bad times if ya know what i mean
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah man. Keep up the good work.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Today's session was absolutely incredible, almost unbelievable intensity. Decline Bench 305 x 8 for 3 sets, lat iso pulldowns 180lbs x 10 for 3 sets, Stiff legged deadlifts 225 x 5-10 for 6 sets, 140lb 1 arm db rows controlled reps 8-10 for 4 sets all in 1 workout, Bringing 1 gallon of water with me to train has made a night and day difference. I literally can get to full muscle failure with super high intensity for 3 ****ing hours and also got 240lb standing calf raises x 10 for 2 sets when i just intended to do an acclimation set. I burnt at least 2k calories today and was extremely strong. People are literally shocked how intensely i train now. I'm not trying to impress ANYONE i want to be the best i can be and i'm doing something no-one else has ever tried. Within just 2 workouts i feel completely different and my cardiovascular level is taken up a notch. The only downfall is you need to be extremely focused and have enough time to do it. Mark my words i will be a force to reckon with in the future!
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Today's session was absolutely incredible, almost unbelievable intensity. Decline Bench 305 x 8 for 3 sets, lat iso pulldowns 180lbs x 10 for 3 sets, Stiff legged deadlifts 225 x 5-10 for 6 sets, 140lb 1 arm db rows controlled reps 8-10 for 4 sets all in 1 workout, Bringing 1 gallon of water with me to train has made a night and day difference. I literally can get to full muscle failure with super high intensity for 3 ****ing hours and also got 240lb standing calf raises x 10 for 2 sets when i just intended to do an acclimation set. I burnt at least 2k calories today and was extremely strong. People are literally shocked how intensely i train now. I'm not trying to impress ANYONE i want to be the best i can be and i'm doing something no-one else has ever tried. Within just 2 workouts i feel completely different and my cardiovascular level is taken up a notch. The only downfall is you need to be extremely focused and have enough time to do it. Mark my words i will be a force to reckon with in the future!
    Bad ass wish I could get some intensity going like that lol.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

SICK intensity! Man those lifts are HUGE. I need to get my act together and start hitting it as hard as you good man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Bad ass wish I could get some intensity going like that lol.
    It just takes determination and will power then it all comes to you!

SICK intensity! Man those lifts are HUGE. I need to get my act together and start hitting it as hard as you good man!
    Thanks! That finger injury might have been the best thing to happen to my training
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anything going on in the gym today/tonight?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Anything going on in the gym today/tonight?
    Yeah i broke a bunch more PR's i attempted to break my decline bench plateau and did 315 x 6 and i didn't think this 1 set would have kicked my ass as much as it did. Feeling really tired and sore right now i may need a few more days off, These new workouts are no joke and in 3 workouts I've noticed some changes. Still using glycobol 100 grams + of carbs a few days ago i forgot to take it because of constantly bouncing between work and school. Luckily i only have 1 week left of classes and i get a nice break. Glycobol is becoming a daily thing so i'm used to having the full feeling all the time. I have been a little low on calories for the past few days so i guess it could be contributing to my fatigue. About to go to bed though i'm beat!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

yes low calories can do that. That is what happens when you diet , especially reducing calories pretty hard. 315 on decline is strong as an ox, esp for your long arms. Keep up the good work Nick.

are you taking any otc anabolics? If you are that is okay because you have your nutrition, at least for gaining size in order.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Tiny how many calories do you eat in a day? I am having a hard time getting 4000 for my maintenance cals. Any advice on making it easier to get more cals would be very helpful!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

yes low calories can do that. That is what happens when you diet , especially reducing calories pretty hard. 315 on decline is strong as an ox, esp for your long arms. Keep up the good work Nick.

are you taking any otc anabolics? If you are that is okay because you have your nutrition, at least for gaining size in order.
    Yeah the calories definitely gotta go up i'm feeling warn out to **** right now :S
    Dude i honestly have been thinking about it, since i work right around them pretty much and sell them to people they really intrigue me to try some sort of OTC stuff BUT if i was to use anything i'd probably just go with the real thing but it is really tempting when it's sitting right in front of you with the gym about another 20 feet behind them TALK ABOUT TEMPTATION LOL
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Tiny how many calories do you eat in a day? I am having a hard time getting 4000 for my maintenance cals. Any advice on making it easier to get more cals would be very helpful!!
    Easiest way i found when i had that many cals was having shakes with olive oil + peanut butter + oats, i recommend AGAINST whole milk now because it bloats me to hell and it dwells in my stomach for what seems eternity. I recommend 2% or skim for easier digestion, i also used Muscle Juice 2544 weight gainer which was 1020 calories per 4 scoops in WATER so you can get like 1500-2k calories easy with one of these shakes. I honestly don't eat very clean either i eat out a lot when i bulk to make it easier to get the calories BUT cleaner foods definitely help in the energy aspect, when i eat dirty foods i tend to feel run down a lot more. I'm still working on what i can do to still hit higher calories and eat relatively clean. It's a challenge though man, eating all that food takes some willpower maybe getting up earlier to eat or going to bed later or just having more dirty meals which does suck over time but is in my opinion worth it. Just that sacrifice you gotta make!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Easiest way i found when i had that many cals was having shakes with olive oil + peanut butter + oats, i recommend AGAINST whole milk now because it bloats me to hell and it dwells in my stomach for what seems eternity. I recommend 2% or skim for easier digestion, i also used Muscle Juice 2544 weight gainer which was 1020 calories per 4 scoops in WATER so you can get like 1500-2k calories easy with one of these shakes. I honestly don't eat very clean either i eat out a lot when i bulk to make it easier to get the calories BUT cleaner foods definitely help in the energy aspect, when i eat dirty foods i tend to feel run down a lot more. I'm still working on what i can do to still hit higher calories and eat relatively clean. It's a challenge though man, eating all that food takes some willpower maybe getting up earlier to eat or going to bed later or just having more dirty meals which does suck over time but is in my opinion worth it. Just that sacrifice you gotta make!
    Yeah I am trying to make my calories clean..brown rice, some good vegs just for fiber and health, lean meats..shakes with 2% milk, oats, whey....but i think all the fiber just makes it so hard to push down the cals. I think its time I added some peanut butter to my shakes like u suggest that should help get an extra 500 if i add that to two of my shakes... I guess things might have to get a little dirty if I hope to keep gaining weight.
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Never used Muscle Juice before, how's the taste?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Yeah I am trying to make my calories clean..brown rice, some good vegs just for fiber and health, lean meats..shakes with 2% milk, oats, whey....but i think all the fiber just makes it so hard to push down the cals. I think its time I added some peanut butter to my shakes like u suggest that should help get an extra 500 if i add that to two of my shakes... I guess things might have to get a little dirty if I hope to keep gaining weight.
    Try and out and let me know how it works for you man it will definitely help you out.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Never used Muscle Juice before, how's the taste?
    Amazing, so far every flavor (chocolate, cookies & cream, banana) are all really good. I plan to try strawberry next, probably won't get vanilla i'm not a big fan of it.
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Amazing, so far every flavor (chocolate, cookies & cream, banana) are all really good. I plan to try strawberry next, probably won't get vanilla i'm not a big fan of it.
    I hate vanilla anything.
    I think there are 2 version of muscle juice a 2400 and a revolution in a black tub which 1 were you using?

Have u tries up your mass?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I hate vanilla anything.
    I think there are 2 version of muscle juice a 2400 and a revolution in a black tub which 1 were you using?

Have u tries up your mass?
    This kind,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/mj.html

i haven't tried the revolution kind yet but i've heard a lot of good stuff about it.

Never tried up your mass yet but it's relatively cheap in my store so i might pick some up soon.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Today i'm gonna go back on Muscle Juice, gonna try strawberry flavored. See how my workouts and physique respond to more food, if i get it right i should continue leaning up and increasing my strength. I've been slacking so hard on my diet so now it's time to get back on track. Main focus is getting enough carbs and protein. I plan to sip on a waxy maize/amino drink while i workout and see how it helps.
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Today i'm gonna go back on Muscle Juice, gonna try strawberry flavored. See how my workouts and physique respond to more food, if i get it right i should continue leaning up and increasing my strength. I've been slacking so hard on my diet so now it's time to get back on track. Main focus is getting enough carbs and protein. I plan to sip on a waxy maize/amino drink while i workout and see how it helps.
    Sweet yeah Up Your Mass profile is nice!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I don't think I could ever eat that much. It was such a chore the one time I was trying to eat 3500-4000 calories a day. I felt so bloated and just stuffed everyday before it was even lunch time, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I don't think I could ever eat that much. It was such a chore the one time I was trying to eat 3500-4000 calories a day. I felt so bloated and just stuffed everyday before it was even lunch time, lol.
    What do your meals look like now a days
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It's definitely specific to every person that's for sure, everyone trains differently and has different metabolisms! SO i go my Strawberry Muscle Juice and it's pretty good it's more of a Strawberries & Cream then just strawberry. I was hoping it was like a super intense flavor but i still like it a lot. Just have 1500 calories with 2% milk and have minimal bloat, Skim is the best option because since the fat content is lower the digestion rate is higher there for you can eat more! Starting tomorrow i'm gonna pound down 2 shakes a day again and try and hit some high calorie marks and see how my workouts feel. I'm willing to be i'll be burning more fat and building more muscle this way considering i burn almost 2k+ calories per workout which even at 4-5k calories i'd still be in a big deficit but have optimum calories for maximum muscle growth! Anyways tomorrow i'm going to start with Deadlifts and see where i get to. Also gonna hit chest, back and pretty much everything else possibly squats if i feel up to it too!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i love the way u train man....F**K overtraining haha
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Up your mass tastes good but I'm on the fence over the soy protein
    Always willing to learn :D
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i love the way u train man....F**K overtraining haha
    Seriously i mean it's so over complicated, this is how it works. You train as frequently and as intensely as you can. If you start feeling run down it is more than likely you aren't getting sufficient calories and if you ARE getting enough just take an extra day off. Easy as pie! My strength is increasing at least 3x faster now. 2 days ago i had 315 x 5 for decline bench and tonight i hit 335 x 6. ONLY difference was i took an extra day off because i was WAY too low on my calories. A quick tweak fixed it and i'm continuing to progress injury/pain free. I'll probably have light workouts at least every month for a week but i'm hitting every bodypart 3x a week and progressing at a rate that makes me realize why the golden era bodybuilders trained this way..IT WORKS, it's extremely tough but of course it's going to take some willpower and determination! Arms are LOVING the increased frequency and new movements, my bi's are actually beginning to peak!! I can't wait to see how i look after another month or so
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Up your mass tastes good but I'm on the fence over the soy protein
    Yeah I've heard soy raises estrogen levels? (not sure)
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

PLUS the bigger benefits to this style of training is that you burn wayy more calories training, the workout itself is a HIT cardio session! That's why i can get away with 4-5k calories and still be burning fat. I know this way is good now but i will always strive to improve my workouts into something that boggles other's mind's. The harder i train the better i feel!

For anyone unaware:

-Emphasis is on mostly isolation BUT with SOME (Meaning 1-2 per workout) core compounds such as Squats,Dips,Bench,Pull-Ups,Deadlifts
    -Make sure you feel the muscle working and SQUEEZE on exercises that allow you to.
    -Emphasis on heavier weights with pump sets to finish
    -All rep ranges (5-6,8-10,10+)
    -Train body-parts 2-4x a week
    -Training sessions are full body OR maybe upper/lower depending on energy levels.
    -1 Day rest between sessions (2 if you need it)
    -Sessions last up to 3 hours
    -Every exercise is super-setted with a totally different muscle
    ex. Squats super-setted with pushdowns.
    -Take the least amount of rest possible you need to recover between super-sets
    -Eat sufficient calories which may be way higher than normal due to the high energy expenditure of the sessions.
    -Bring 1 gallon or more of water mixed with 2-4 scoops of any BCAA
    -*thinking about trying some sort of carbohydrate/Amino blend to sip on while training for MAXIMUM Anabolic response/Least catabolic.

So far that's what i have
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

If you are training intensely for 3 hours I imagine some carbohydrates during training could be beneficial.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

If you are training intensely for 3 hours I imagine some carbohydrates during training could be beneficial.
    Yeah definitely, i take 1-2 scoops of WaxiMaize pre workout and it definitely helped. I think i may just man up and mix it in with the Aminos, tastes so weird but whatever. It's unflavored Glycomaize by Optimum, it has this weird corn like taste haha
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I should probably pick up some kind of bulk cheap carbohydrate powder, i bet that'll make my workouts EPIC and increase growth by ALOT considering i'm pounding away for a few hours. Any recommendations on a good bulk carbohydrate powder??
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Yeah definitely, i take 1-2 scoops of WaxiMaize pre workout and it definitely helped. I think i may just man up and mix it in with the Aminos, tastes so weird but whatever. It's unflavored Glycomaize by Optimum, it has this weird corn like taste haha
    lol just take the waxy pre and buy some malto and mix 1/2 cup to a cup of that in your shake its tasteless though you might need a good amount of water to avoid clumping
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I buy NOW maltodextrin 12 lbs is pretty cheap online.. thats really all weight gainers are malto mixed with some protein lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:11 AM
  3. Fascia Stretching
    By mauibuilt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:33 AM
  4. fascia stretching