TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Yeah for the heartburn, or some acid feeling in the back of my throat.
    So before a meal you had no green poop or heart burn?
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    So before a meal you had no green poop or heart burn?
    Hahaha.

    I thought it was supposed to be green. That's what happens when the hulk takes a dump.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. BTW how you liking the taste of your new MHP protein?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    makes perfect sense. Keep up the great work

    I guess you have the training bug for life. once it hits you its hard to stop. of course deloads and maybe a week off here or there but I personally love being in the gym
    Yeah i agree, lately i haven't been going too heavy and i still feel really good, Haven't lost any size if anything i've gained alittle bit. I was reading Arnold's encyclopedia and i was motivated to train old school it was awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    So before a meal you had no green poop or heart burn?
    Yeah, but the heart burn thing has happened a few times when i don't drink like 10oz's of water immediately upon taking glycobol. The green poo happened after i took some SuperPump MAX and trained.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hahaha.

    I thought it was supposed to be green. That's what happens when the hulk takes a dump.
    good one my friend xD

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    BTW how you liking the taste of your new MHP protein?
    It's pretty good, it's strawberry and isn't really sweet but you can taste strawberry very well. There's a TON of glutamine in it though it makes the shake a little thicker but i know from taking glutamine that it thickens the water pretty good. Gonna try some more today
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  5. Dang it ...
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  6. how many days a week do u usually take of from the gym? im jsut askin cuz ive been so motivated lately i elayl dotnw anna take a rest day lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how many days a week do u usually take of from the gym? im jsut askin cuz ive been so motivated lately i elayl dotnw anna take a rest day lol
    Usually like 3 or so, day on then day off. No problem with that man keep hitting it hard unless something doesn't feel right.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  8. yea, feel alright as of right now, suprisingly....i always wonder how much time people take off from the gym cuz sometiems i relaly jsut dont feel liek i need a day off....sometimes i do but someitmes i feel liek i an go weeks without a break

  9. Tiny... man you kill it! Soon Ill post up the vids on my page. I gotta do some cleaning then some family/wife time first though so it might not be till later tonight in Japan... (7 hours)
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea, feel alright as of right now, suprisingly....i always wonder how much time people take off from the gym cuz sometiems i relaly jsut dont feel liek i need a day off....sometimes i do but someitmes i feel liek i an go weeks without a break
    Same for me haha, just how it is though sometimes you gotta blast everything and then sometimes you gotta give it a break

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Tiny... man you kill it! Soon Ill post up the vids on my page. I gotta do some cleaning then some family/wife time first though so it might not be till later tonight in Japan... (7 hours)
    Awesome man looking forward to it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. So i found something out that is absolutely awesome, When i was super lean back at 155lbs i had a 31" waist and i could probably have shaved maybe another inch off it. The fact that i'm 6 foot 4 inches makes this really important to how i want to look. Arnold had a 33" waist and MASSIVE upper body so i know for a fact that my taper when i get lean will be REALLY good which makes me really intrigued to diet down. I mean i barely had any mass back then and the thought of how i'd look really excites me
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    So i found something out that is absolutely awesome, When i was super lean back at 155lbs i had a 31" waist and i could probably have shaved maybe another inch off it. The fact that i'm 6 foot 4 inches makes this really important to how i want to look. Arnold had a 33" waist and MASSIVE upper body so i know for a fact that my taper when i get lean will be REALLY good which makes me really intrigued to diet down. I mean i barely had any mass back then and the thought of how i'd look really excites me
    Are we going to see a cut soon??!?!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Are we going to see a cut soon??!?!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
    I'll still probably cut in February but as of right now i've been eating at maintenance or a little below so i've been dropping little amounts of fat but today was still at 241Lbs. I started taking a volume approach or more sets with heavy weight and this seems like the best training for my problem areas ironically. Workouts are back to around 2 hours but i train everything every 2 days. Also found an epic upper chest movement for me i literally am happy to found something that works for my upper chest as i was losing hope a little bit.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I'll still probably cut in February but as of right now i've been eating at maintenance or a little below so i've been dropping little amounts of fat but today was still at 241Lbs. I started taking a volume approach or more sets with heavy weight and this seems like the best training for my problem areas ironically. Workouts are back to around 2 hours but i train everything every 2 days. Also found an epic upper chest movement for me i literally am happy to found something that works for my upper chest as i was losing hope a little bit.
    What exercise would that be? LOL. I can't do anythign but flat bench and my upper chest has shrunk... I had a MEAN upper pec... now it's just normal...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What exercise would that be? LOL. I can't do anythign but flat bench and my upper chest has shrunk... I had a MEAN upper pec... now it's just normal...
    High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN
    Phil Heath does this for his FST7 burn set
    I used it too. lol! It is a great mass builder for the upper chest if you already max out gains from the incline bench I feel.!! Good tip kind sir!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Phil Heath does this for his FST7 burn set
    I used it too. lol! It is a great mass builder for the upper chest if you already max out gains from the incline bench I feel.!! Good tip kind sir!
    no sh*t? wow never knew that, incline bench i barely feel anything although I've never gotten a chance to try out any machines maybe those would work better for me who knows. Until then crossovers will be my bread and butter for building up my upper chest.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  18. Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.
    I miss reading those magazines... lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN
    agreed great exercise for upper pecs. You can also adjust a bench on the incline fly machien so you hit this, if your gym has it. Its a hard to find machine

    keep up the good work Nick. 241 is nothing to sneeze at. Good work.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  21. Sub'd. Sorry, for joining the party so late. I just ordered a bottle from the incredible black friday sale and I can't wait to get it.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.
    I just tried it i didn't read it anywhere but i like reading those at work when i'm bored and have everything done.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I miss reading those magazines... lol
    I was reading the Arnold encyclopedia it's awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    agreed great exercise for upper pecs. You can also adjust a bench on the incline fly machien so you hit this, if your gym has it. Its a hard to find machine

    keep up the good work Nick. 241 is nothing to sneeze at. Good work.
    I need to try out another gym as far as machines go we have only a couple for legs, but it works for now. My upper chest is nice and sore today so i feel mission accomplished! I'm trying to lean out a little bit and maintain my weight currently so i'm glad with it too thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjoe214 View Post
    Sub'd. Sorry, for joining the party so late. I just ordered a bottle from the incredible black friday sale and I can't wait to get it.
    No prob! Glad to have you aboard man, Glycobol is a nice product I'm enjoying it especially for helping me achieve full-ness.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. Nice man. I tried doing a couple sets of bands on bench the other day and it destroyed me lol.

    Yeah Matt me too haha I got my hands on this one though and started taking good notes.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice man. I tried doing a couple sets of bands on bench the other day and it destroyed me lol.

    Yeah Matt me too haha I got my hands on this one though and started taking good notes.
    If nothing else other than for motivation I loved reading those mags lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    If nothing else other than for motivation I loved reading those mags lol.
    Reading about ronny Coleman breaking a handle t bar rowing 500 some. Yeah. Motivation.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Fascia Stretching
    By mauibuilt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 07:33 AM
  4. fascia stretching
    By snakebyte05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 10:07 PM
  5. Fascia Expansion
    By Flavor in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in