TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

how many days a week do u usually take of from the gym? im jsut askin cuz ive been so motivated lately i elayl dotnw anna take a rest day lol

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how many days a week do u usually take of from the gym? im jsut askin cuz ive been so motivated lately i elayl dotnw anna take a rest day lol
    Usually like 3 or so, day on then day off. No problem with that man keep hitting it hard unless something doesn't feel right.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

yea, feel alright as of right now, suprisingly....i always wonder how much time people take off from the gym cuz sometiems i relaly jsut dont feel liek i need a day off....sometimes i do but someitmes i feel liek i an go weeks without a break

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Tiny... man you kill it! Soon Ill post up the vids on my page. I gotta do some cleaning then some family/wife time first though so it might not be till later tonight in Japan... (7 hours)
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea, feel alright as of right now, suprisingly....i always wonder how much time people take off from the gym cuz sometiems i relaly jsut dont feel liek i need a day off....sometimes i do but someitmes i feel liek i an go weeks without a break
    Same for me haha, just how it is though sometimes you gotta blast everything and then sometimes you gotta give it a break

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Tiny... man you kill it! Soon Ill post up the vids on my page. I gotta do some cleaning then some family/wife time first though so it might not be till later tonight in Japan... (7 hours)
    Awesome man looking forward to it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

So i found something out that is absolutely awesome, When i was super lean back at 155lbs i had a 31" waist and i could probably have shaved maybe another inch off it. The fact that i'm 6 foot 4 inches makes this really important to how i want to look. Arnold had a 33" waist and MASSIVE upper body so i know for a fact that my taper when i get lean will be REALLY good which makes me really intrigued to diet down. I mean i barely had any mass back then and the thought of how i'd look really excites me

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    So i found something out that is absolutely awesome, When i was super lean back at 155lbs i had a 31" waist and i could probably have shaved maybe another inch off it. The fact that i'm 6 foot 4 inches makes this really important to how i want to look. Arnold had a 33" waist and MASSIVE upper body so i know for a fact that my taper when i get lean will be REALLY good which makes me really intrigued to diet down. I mean i barely had any mass back then and the thought of how i'd look really excites me
    Are we going to see a cut soon??!?!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Are we going to see a cut soon??!?!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
    I'll still probably cut in February but as of right now i've been eating at maintenance or a little below so i've been dropping little amounts of fat but today was still at 241Lbs. I started taking a volume approach or more sets with heavy weight and this seems like the best training for my problem areas ironically. Workouts are back to around 2 hours but i train everything every 2 days. Also found an epic upper chest movement for me i literally am happy to found something that works for my upper chest as i was losing hope a little bit.

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'll still probably cut in February but as of right now i've been eating at maintenance or a little below so i've been dropping little amounts of fat but today was still at 241Lbs. I started taking a volume approach or more sets with heavy weight and this seems like the best training for my problem areas ironically. Workouts are back to around 2 hours but i train everything every 2 days. Also found an epic upper chest movement for me i literally am happy to found something that works for my upper chest as i was losing hope a little bit.
    What exercise would that be? LOL. I can't do anythign but flat bench and my upper chest has shrunk... I had a MEAN upper pec... now it's just normal...
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

What exercise would that be? LOL. I can't do anythign but flat bench and my upper chest has shrunk... I had a MEAN upper pec... now it's just normal...
    High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN
    Phil Heath does this for his FST7 burn set
    I used it too. lol! It is a great mass builder for the upper chest if you already max out gains from the incline bench I feel.!! Good tip kind sir!
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Phil Heath does this for his FST7 burn set
    I used it too. lol! It is a great mass builder for the upper chest if you already max out gains from the incline bench I feel.!! Good tip kind sir!
    no sh*t? wow never knew that, incline bench i barely feel anything although I've never gotten a chance to try out any machines maybe those would work better for me who knows. Until then crossovers will be my bread and butter for building up my upper chest.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.
    I miss reading those magazines... lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

agreed great exercise for upper pecs. You can also adjust a bench on the incline fly machien so you hit this, if your gym has it. Its a hard to find machine

keep up the good work Nick. 241 is nothing to sneeze at. Good work.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.
    Answers

Sub'd. Sorry, for joining the party so late. I just ordered a bottle from the incredible black friday sale and I can't wait to get it.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I just tried it i didn't read it anywhere but i like reading those at work when i'm bored and have everything done.

I miss reading those magazines... lol
    I was reading the Arnold encyclopedia it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    agreed great exercise for upper pecs. You can also adjust a bench on the incline fly machien so you hit this, if your gym has it. Its a hard to find machine

keep up the good work Nick. 241 is nothing to sneeze at. Good work.
    I need to try out another gym as far as machines go we have only a couple for legs, but it works for now. My upper chest is nice and sore today so i feel mission accomplished! I'm trying to lean out a little bit and maintain my weight currently so i'm glad with it too thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjoe214 View Post
    Sub'd. Sorry, for joining the party so late. I just ordered a bottle from the incredible black friday sale and I can't wait to get it.
    No prob! Glad to have you aboard man, Glycobol is a nice product I'm enjoying it especially for helping me achieve full-ness.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Nice man. I tried doing a couple sets of bands on bench the other day and it destroyed me lol.

Yeah Matt me too haha I got my hands on this one though and started taking good notes.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice man. I tried doing a couple sets of bands on bench the other day and it destroyed me lol.

Yeah Matt me too haha I got my hands on this one though and started taking good notes.
    If nothing else other than for motivation I loved reading those mags lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

If nothing else other than for motivation I loved reading those mags lol.
    Reading about ronny Coleman breaking a handle t bar rowing 500 some. Yeah. Motivation.

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I have the option of going to three gyms around my hometown and there are five of them. Thank you God.

Different gyms has different things going for them.

Keep up the good work. t bar rows work great for my back and Im a tall guy, I seem to get more out of them than barbell rows.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    I have the option of going to three gyms around my hometown and there are five of them. Thank you God.

Keep up the good work. t bar rows work great for my back and Im a tall guy, I seem to get more out of them than barbell rows.
    Tbars are my number 1 as well. Too bad I can't do them anymore

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I like both, as long as i get that back contraction for the movement hell anything works haha. I can even flex my lats from the stretched position with no weight if that counts for anything. My middle upper back trap area is a different story it's really stubborn. I might have to do slow reps to hit it better (you can see that my traps are kind of washed out in my back shots) It could be from not being lean enough but i feel like i'm lacking there. I think i'll try deadlifts with my shoulder squeezed back the entire time and see how it feels. Finger is so close to healed up i might try something light for deadlifts maybe.

Tbars are my number 1 as well. Too bad I can't do them anymore
    That sucks, i love pull downs and pull ups probably my fav exercises for back

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I can still do pull ups and pull downs. in fact I have an epic back day planned for today, you can check the log later

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I can still do pull ups and pull downs. in fact I have an epic back day planned for today, you can check the log later
    Shweet man sure will, so today i started doing volume deadlifts with 185 for 6 sets around 10 reps. These are soooo awesome, i like heavy but i like the satisfaction of getting a bunch of solid sets in and destroying the slow twitch fibers

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Shweet man sure will, so today i started doing volume deadlifts with 185 for 6 sets around 10 reps. These are soooo awesome, i like heavy but i like the satisfaction of getting a bunch of solid sets in and destroying the slow twitch fibers
    Heck yeah dude. Everything has its place. I did volume today for back because I couldn't do anything else. Haha. It sucked.

27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Everything works...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

6 sets of 185... damn haha.

Well volume phase for me has come in. Im going a high volume high weight regime. kinda like FST7 program in its entirety.... imma big like JAY!
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

ugh volume deadlifts are killer! nice! What dose of carbs is optimal in your opinion when dosing this product? 50 g?...100 g? higher?

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Heck yeah dude. Everything has its place. I did volume today for back because I couldn't do anything else. Haha. It sucked.
    The other funny thing is i am drained the rest of the day but next day i'm barely sore, Guess my recovery is matching up to the volume pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Everything works...
    Funny thing is i always lifted heavy and now i'm lifting lighter and making progress it's awesome though.

6 sets of 185... damn haha.

Well volume phase for me has come in. Im going a high volume high weight regime. kinda like FST7 program in its entirety.... imma big like JAY!
    Helll yeah man let's do it, i plan to increase the weight little by little to see how my body reacts. Recently with less rest intervals i've been running out of steam around 2-2.5 hours but i think it's mostly because i deplete so much glycogen, if i brought something to eat at this point and take a 5 minute break i bet i could keep training who knows though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    ugh volume deadlifts are killer! nice! What dose of carbs is optimal in your opinion when dosing this product? 50 g?...100 g? higher?
    Thanks! Well I've tried around 100 maybe a little more and i do get more of a full feeling throughout the day as apposed to say 25-50 carbs. I want to try something really high like 150-200 before i finish the bottle to test it out.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The other funny thing is i am drained the rest of the day but next day i'm barely sore, Guess my recovery is matching up to the volume pretty quickly.

Funny thing is i always lifted heavy and now i'm lifting lighter and making progress it's awesome though.

Helll yeah man let's do it, i plan to increase the weight little by little to see how my body reacts. Recently with less rest intervals i've been running out of steam around 2-2.5 hours but i think it's mostly because i deplete so much glycogen, if i brought something to eat at this point and take a 5 minute break i bet i could keep training who knows though.

Thanks! Well I've tried around 100 maybe a little more and i do get more of a full feeling throughout the day as apposed to say 25-50 carbs. I want to try something really high like 150-200 before i finish the bottle to test it out.
    I don't think volume does as much wear and tear on your body as power does.

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think volume does as much wear and tear on your body as power does.
    Well like i said it's like comparing apples to oranges. Slow twitch fibers are a lot stronger in a sense to resisting fatigue so training them requires a lot more sets and lest rest but considering there are so many more of them they can provide a good increase in size. They aren't subjected to the high loads that fast twitch fibers get which cause way more damage to a smaller amount of fibers. High reps + more volume definitely don't leave me as drained as heavy workouts do but i have an aching feeling the whole day from all the lactic acid and such which feels just as crappy. Who knows though because whether it's heavy or higher reps i still barely get sore at all anymore.

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Well like i said it's like comparing apples to oranges. Slow twitch fibers are a lot stronger in a sense to resisting fatigue so training them requires a lot more sets and lest rest but considering there are so many more of them they can provide a good increase in size. They aren't subjected to the high loads that fast twitch fibers get which cause way more damage to a smaller amount of fibers. High reps + more volume definitely don't leave me as drained as heavy workouts do but i have an aching feeling the whole day from all the lactic acid and such which feels just as crappy. Who knows though because whether it's heavy or higher reps i still barely get sore at all anymore.
    when was your last deload?

ever superset arms? omg talk about not being able to move them and being sore! add some glycobol to this so the pwo carbs get stored better and bam weve got a winner.

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

when was your last deload?

ever superset arms? omg talk about not being able to move them and being sore! add some glycobol to this so the pwo carbs get stored better and bam weve got a winner.

Ironically i've just started doing those it's so awesome i love the intense pump i get and overall arm full-ness. Tomorrow i'm gonna hammer/destroy legs and try to get in an epic workout.

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

i really wanna try me some glycobol!!!! esp witht eh amt of carbs im ain it...around 200g at once sometimes!!! if only this poor college boy had some cash lol...keep it up tiny!

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ironically i've just started doing those it's so awesome i love the intense pump i get and overall arm full-ness. Tomorrow i'm gonna hammer/destroy legs and try to get in an epic workout.
    time for some 20 set widow makers!
    RecoverBro ELITE

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

time for some 20 set widow makers!
    Haha some of those too! I plan to do super heavy half squats to shock my quads for 3 sets, then move to full range of motion high reps 20 or so. All in all i'm going to superset each leg exercise with some kind of upper body exercise like for back or chest. It's gon' be CRAZYYYY

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I am doing legs tomorrow as well.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Haha some of those too! I plan to do super heavy half squats to shock my quads for 3 sets, then move to full range of motion high reps 20 or so. All in all i'm going to superset each leg exercise with some kind of upper body exercise like for back or chest. It's gon' be CRAZYYYY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1kOu5kG-lk

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

AND TOMORROW IS ALSO MY LEG DAY WOOO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM