TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Dude you should SO enter that !! I did I wouldnt feel bad not getting it if you got to run it

Glycobol that good eh? Hmm... Wondering if I should get mine from my stash back in Hawaii.. Only got one bottle but I think it might be a good idea to run it now.. lol.
    Same to you man! I don't NEED it but it would be really awesome to have the opportunity. Yeah i take Glycobol with a TON of carbs and drink tons of water. It's cool to actually see some physical kind of result from a product, that's how i know it works Definitely should run it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Another Glycobol update!

-I am noticing more fullness and muscle shape even though i have been not Fascia stretching as much.
    -Getting slightly leaner every week and am staying at the same weight but looking bigger.
    -Pumps in the gym are CRAZY, i swear i feel like 3x bigger

Once again i'm impressed with Anabolic Innovations, I think i'm gonna enter that HGHPro 3 month log
    Awesome update! I'm glad you're liking it so far.
    I quoted this so I could post a link. When I got to the thread, I saw that you already entered

15 Months Worth Of HGHpro
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Awesome update! I'm glad you're liking it so far.
    I quoted this so I could post a link. When I got to the thread, I saw that you already entered

15 Months Worth Of HGHpro
    1 step ahead of the game!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

hghpro is one of the hgh releasers on the market i beleive in. I have heard some people say hgh releasers dont work. research indictaes that the ingredients work and in my opinion it works from day one and you really see its magic starting to happen around weeks 3-4. I notice a noticable difference on and off hghpro. Hope you get this Nick.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%

Another Glycobol update!

-I am noticing more fullness and muscle shape even though i have been not Fascia stretching as much.
    -Getting slightly leaner every week and am staying at the same weight but looking bigger.
    -Pumps in the gym are CRAZY, i swear i feel like 3x bigger
    yeah its crazy since I use all this stuff and I take it for granted. When I get off though I notice it. Glycobol definitely helps keep the muscles fuller almost like you have extra air in your muscles. I am a big believer in insulin memetics-they sure have their place.

I love AI products and I was using these type ingredients 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 years ago before I got on with AI. We are just a company with our goal of bringing innovative bodybuilding products that work
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

John's making me excited xD, Yeah so far I've thoroughly enjoyed every product I've tried from AI. Probably the first time I've stuck with a company for their products instead of jumping all around like usual.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    yeah its crazy since I use all this stuff and I take it for granted. When I get off though I notice it. Glycobol definitely helps keep the muscles fuller almost like you have extra air in your muscles. I am a big believer in insulin memetics-they sure have their place.

I love AI products and I was using these type ingredients 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 years ago before I got on with AI. We are just a company with our goal of bringing innovative bodybuilding products that work
    Hey hey dont forget this stuff works wonders for powerlifters too lol.

Loving the log, and loving the fact you are enjoying the glycobol so much.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.43%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

John's making me excited xD, Yeah so far I've thoroughly enjoyed every product I've tried from AI. Probably the first time I've stuck with a company for their products instead of jumping all around like usual.
    Im very Glad to see this
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

so kind of bad news today i tore up my finger pretty bad moving stuff with my boss, Finger got caught between a 200lb tanning bed and a door frame. Luckily i don't need stitches but its pretty torn up, Almost to the bone so i threw a ton of neosporin on it and am just going to train legs because if i bend my finger it opens back up again. I'm bummed as hell right now but like i said i can still train legs on leg press/hack squat and leg curls/extensions. I just want this to heal up as quickly as possible and avoid interrupting the healing process. I still am taking glycobol and is still working like a charm!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

so kind of bad news today i tore up my finger pretty bad moving stuff with my boss, Finger got caught between a 200lb tanning bed and a door frame. Luckily i don't need stitches but its pretty torn up, Almost to the bone so i threw a ton of neosporin on it and am just going to train legs because if i bend my finger it opens back up again. I'm bummed as hell right now but like i said i can still train legs on leg press/hack squat and leg curls/extensions. I just want this to heal up as quickly as possible and avoid interrupting the healing process. I still am taking glycobol and is still working like a charm!
    OH man! Heal up friend! Eat enough! Arganine is supposed to help with burn wounds.. so hell maybe it'll help with faster skin regen? lol

I donno, wish you the speediest recovery though! Have a good one!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

OH man! Heal up friend! Eat enough! Arganine is supposed to help with burn wounds.. so hell maybe it'll help with faster skin regen? lol

I donno, wish you the speediest recovery though! Have a good one!
    I have a TON of BSN Nitrix i can use to test that theory out. Thanks for that though man i plan to destroy my legs and i mean DESTROY them. Lets see what happens
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have a TON of BSN Nitrix i can use to test that theory out. Thanks for that though man i plan to destroy my legs and i mean DESTROY them. Lets see what happens
    haha! LETS SEE IT!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

show us what u got "tiny"
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

So i've been KILLING these workouts, i found a way around training almost everything besides forearms and bi's, i seemed to have accidently stumbled upon more frequent training (bodypart every 2 days) and this sh*t is EFFECTIVE, calves/legs are starting to grow really quick even though i guarantee i'm not eating over maintenance calories. I'm also doing higher reps with less rest between sets and i feel incredible. I love DC but i think i should hold out a little more on doing it to get some more experience under my belt. After about 1 month on DC i couldn't handle the stretches as much so i kept that rest/pause technique for one set then i do high reps with squeezing and gigantic pumps. Loving it! Glycobol is amazing i have seen so much more full ness come in only issue is sometimes after i take the caps i get a heart burn feeling maybe from not ingesting enough water with it? Literally the only negative of this product, it kicks ass!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    So i've been KILLING these workouts, i found a way around training almost everything besides forearms and bi's, i seemed to have accidently stumbled upon more frequent training (bodypart every 2 days) and this sh*t is EFFECTIVE, calves/legs are starting to grow really quick even though i guarantee i'm not eating over maintenance calories. I'm also doing higher reps with less rest between sets and i feel incredible. I love DC but i think i should hold out a little more on doing it to get some more experience under my belt. After about 1 month on DC i couldn't handle the stretches as much so i kept that rest/pause technique for one set then i do high reps with squeezing and gigantic pumps. Loving it! Glycobol is amazing i have seen so much more full ness come in only issue is sometimes after i take the caps i get a heart burn feeling maybe from not ingesting enough water with it? Literally the only negative of this product, it kicks ass!

Heheh. Some ppl just need that high volume. I like it lol. That reminds me I should up date my log lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

Nice bro. I did a program like that for a while but it really starts to get to your chest and elbows after a while or it did for me.

Lookin good bro. Keep killing it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.43%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Glad to hear that Glycobol is working really good for you man
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Following
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%

that is what its about Nick- finding creative ways to go past your "barriers" goodjob

how is the finger healing?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

that is what its about Nick- finding creative ways to go past your "barriers" goodjob

how is the finger healing?
    It's getting there, i'd say it's about 70% healed or so if that makes any sense. Training again today after work will update after i get home.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

What happened to your finger Bri guess I missed it. My thumb is still healing from the dislocation but a good tape job is your friend.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    What happened to your finger Bri guess I missed it. My thumb is still healing from the dislocation but a good tape job is your friend.
    Just a big gash on it but i'm training around it.

So far i've noticed HUGEEE progress from doing more volume and training every body part every 3 days, Im seeing changes every workout and my recovery is improving drastically. I do heavy sets but i limit them to 1 set and 3-4 sets of higher reps with an emphasis on pump/burn. I think high reps DEFINITELY have a place in muscle growth, For the first time i'm seeing my shoulders cap out and my arms getting bigger. Frequency may be my bread and butter. A lot of guys may think training 2 hours every 2 days same bodyparts may be overtraining and they may be right but that will take a few months when i will take a break or when it is needed. Funny thing is i'm eating maintenance too so goes to show you training has a gigantic impact on how you grow. Glycobol is treating me very well still and i am thoroughly enjoying it!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

So far i've noticed HUGEEE progress from doing more volume and training every body part every 3 days, Im seeing changes every workout and my recovery is improving drastically. I do heavy sets but i limit them to 1 set and 3-4 sets of higher reps with an emphasis on pump/burn. I think high reps DEFINITELY have a place in muscle growth, For the first time i'm seeing my shoulders cap out and my arms getting bigger. Frequency may be my bread and butter. A lot of guys may think training 2 hours every 2 days same bodyparts may be overtraining and they may be right but that will take a few months when i will take a break or when it is needed. Funny thing is i'm eating maintenance too so goes to show you training has a gigantic impact on how you grow. Glycobol is treating me very well still and i am thoroughly enjoying it!
    Ouch that sucks. And sounds good. Very similar to the type of training I have been on. Glad you like it so much ! And no doubt that glycobal is helping ! I bet your cutting slowly too with eating at maintainence. I finally cutting diet down. Found out yesterday tho that j have a bulged disc and a small fracture near the base of my spine. I guess from football and dislocating my si joints. Idk. But I have to take time off now. Get a brace. And back to therapy.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Bro what exactly is your maintenance calorie intake lol? 5000?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Probably at least twice that... Hahaha
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

I wouldn't doubt that haha it could be close xD, I'm pretty sure I've been getting around 3k though now i'm all out of mass gainer. I can't wait for some turkey and stuffing today! Happy Turkey Day!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

I wouldn't doubt that haha it could be close xD, I'm pretty sure I've been getting around 3k though now i'm all out of mass gainer. I can't wait for some turkey and stuffing today! Happy Turkey Day!
    Nice dude. And I was too full to get on here but happy thanksgiving.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Nice dude. And I was too full to get on here but happy thanksgiving.
    It's all good i love turkey man, same to you!

Glycobol Update:

Today i had some absolutely ridiculous pumps almost cramp like! Anyways, i trained old school today and decided to start off the session with HAMMERING my shoulders set after set. I got around 20 sets of laterals and 10 sets for overhead presses. I had such a pump that i'm SURE their going to grow. Did the same with bi's and got the same result, Also attempted to do squats for 4 sets with the same weight instead of 1 heavy set and man this was TOUGH, i hammered my back as well with a super set of lat pulldowns and lat "flyes" which got my back to inflate up. Overall extremely good session very satisfied with the pumps. Only weird thing was today i tried a 2 serving sample of superpump MAX and after my workout my dump was green :S I looked it up and it seems i'm not the only one who's experienced this but i just hope it isn't my new protein (MHP Probolic-SR) Anyways glycobol is definitely working well, i HIGHLY recommend you take it in the middle of your meal because i got heart burn if i took it AFTER eating which was strange but annoying. As soon as i dosed it in the middle of my meals i would be fine.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Glycobol made my dumps turn green too. It also caused some frequent turning of my GI tract. I found the best remedy to balance it is a probiotic. Love glycobol - highly recommended.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Glycobol made my dumps turn green too. It also caused some frequent turning of my GI tract. I found the best remedy to balance it is a probiotic. Love glycobol - highly recommended.
    I had no issues lol.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Not to be an ass but if you read that right i said Superpump gave me the green ****s haha xD
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%

Yeah I read where you said you took the glycobol after a meal?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%

In for this I just bought some glycobol. woot. good luck
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I read where you said you took the glycobol after a meal?
    Yeah for the heartburn, or some acid feeling in the back of my throat.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%

It's getting there, i'd say it's about 70% healed or so if that makes any sense. Training again today after work will update after i get home.
    makes perfect sense. Keep up the great work

I guess you have the training bug for life. once it hits you its hard to stop. of course deloads and maybe a week off here or there but I personally love being in the gym
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Yeah for the heartburn, or some acid feeling in the back of my throat.
    So before a meal you had no green poop or heart burn?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Hahaha.

I thought it was supposed to be green. That's what happens when the hulk takes a dump.
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%

BTW how you liking the taste of your new MHP protein?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

makes perfect sense. Keep up the great work

I guess you have the training bug for life. once it hits you its hard to stop. of course deloads and maybe a week off here or there but I personally love being in the gym
    Yeah i agree, lately i haven't been going too heavy and i still feel really good, Haven't lost any size if anything i've gained alittle bit. I was reading Arnold's encyclopedia and i was motivated to train old school it was awesome!

Yeah, but the heart burn thing has happened a few times when i don't drink like 10oz's of water immediately upon taking glycobol. The green poo happened after i took some SuperPump MAX and trained.

Hahaha.

I thought it was supposed to be green. That's what happens when the hulk takes a dump.
    good one my friend xD

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    BTW how you liking the taste of your new MHP protein?
    It's pretty good, it's strawberry and isn't really sweet but you can taste strawberry very well. There's a TON of glutamine in it though it makes the shake a little thicker but i know from taking glutamine that it thickens the water pretty good. Gonna try some more today
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

Dang it ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Fascia Stretching
    By mauibuilt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 07:33 AM
  4. fascia stretching