mkretz on the comback trail with HGHpro!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

well...i didnt get to abs/calved today so today was an off day, kept cals lower, round 2400, cars coming mostly from veggies and layne norton cheesecake haha good stuff!.....tomrow I will get up alittle early to getin some abs n calves, then ill be teaching a few fitness classes so Im gonna put the cals back up to around 3000 but keep carbs alittle lower cuz its not really an all out trianing day but i have def. neglected my abs lately, i will let ya'll know how it goes, hope theres still poeple out there following :-(

p.s. legs are pretty dang sore today, usually the first day isnt too abd as compared to teh few days after so hopefully the hghpro wiill help with this.... goodnight AM

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

alright little bit of an update..... yesterday 11/12 - I was able to do some abs, and only 3 sets of seated calf raises.... nothing else to really speak of. I did rope crunches, rev crunches with the cables around my feet so i coudl use some weight, chops, and 2 diferent crunch machines. Took the hgh pro at 3 caps and felt slept good.

My legs are finally recovering, seems to be a little ahead of what tehy woudl normally be after that kind of workout.

I did chest/tris today and did just about the same workout as last week....unfortunately my log sheet is in my ar and dont feel like going to get it I will post up tomrorow.... I was stronger this week thouh so that is def. a plus, as long as i keep progressing im happy.

One thing to note about tonight is that I had a late pwo meal wihc i finished about 7:40 or so and it was my biggest meal of the day at about 1700 cals. I will be taking my hghpro very soon because i have to get to bed cuz i have to get up early for work in the morning, hopefully it will stil have some effect esp since i still need to get another meal in me before bed so i will probably wait about 45 min then eat and hope it still works......

anyone have any past succes with having to dose hghpro around food?

ps......... IS ANYONE OUT THERE???? any comments about my training, nutrition anything? quesitons?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

I also tried a sample pack of bullnox andorush pre workout today and I must say the pumps were pretty good, i felt pretty oo thorughout the workout, but i tend to sip on my preworkout throughout my workout until abotu halfway through which may dmnishish some of the caffiene kick.... I woudlnt say i was crazy amped up like with some pre workouts, but it def. did the job, and tasted realllly good...fruit punch yummm haha
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I also tried a sample pack of bullnox andorush pre workout today and I must say the pumps were pretty good, i felt pretty oo thorughout the workout, but i tend to sip on my preworkout throughout my workout until abotu halfway through which may dmnishish some of the caffiene kick.... I woudlnt say i was crazy amped up like with some pre workouts, but it def. did the job, and tasted realllly good...fruit punch yummm haha
    Nice little review man, i'm trying to find a new Pre-workout to give a shot at. Think i'm done with the "concentrated" ones for a while. Thinking about trying Musclepharm Assault..
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Nice little review man, i'm trying to find a new Pre-workout to give a shot at. Think i'm done with the "concentrated" ones for a while. Thinking about trying Musclepharm Assault..
    andorush is def. no concentrate, tons of great ingredients...ive been wanting to try muscle marinade for forever, the formula looks amazing!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

andorush is def. no concentrate, tons of great ingredients...ive been wanting to try muscle marinade for forever, the formula looks amazing!
    Ah i see, i wonder if i can get a sample serving somewhere?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Did you end up using capsules of HGHpro the night of your leg workout?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Did you end up using capsules of HGHpro the night of your leg workout?
    yea dosed 4 that night.......legs are feelin good today, gonna hit them again tomorrow.....its been almost a weeek so they should be good to go!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

alright time to update..... havent been feelin to great lately, sore throat runny nose.... but jus t a head cold so decided to hit the gym the past 2 days anyways. Definitely more groggy and tired throughout the mornings....really hard to muster up the will to get to the gym but with the help of a little extra pre w.o ive been gettin some solid workouts in...

11/14 - back/bis

Pull up - wider than last week
    BW x 6
    BWx5
    BWx5
    BWx4 .........still stink at these but was able to maintain strength a little longer this week

pullup machine
    60X15
    50X12
    40X11 DS 60 X10 - All sets had a good contraction, got a good pump goin in my lats.

Bent over row....tried to stay alittle more controlled than last week

185X10 +5 jerky
    205X8 +2
    205X8 +2
    225X4 RP X 3 RP X 3 felt these a little more this week...brougth teh wiehgt down alittle but form was still jerky but tried to focus on at least controlling the negative which gave my lats some extra work i coudl really feel
    135X12
    135X10 both with great form

Deadlift - havent done these in forever
    205X10
    225X8
    225X8
    245X6

One arm db row - going for more of a contraction rather than heaving the weight
    65x12
    65x12
    75x8
    75x8 - all sets were pretty solid which felt good to be able to keep decent form on these and actualyl feel my back working

Rev grip pulldown
    85X13
    85x11
    85x11 +3 jerking
    100X8+2 jerking

Cable low row
    100X15
    145x10
    160x8+2 DS 85 x 15

EZ bar curl
    wide grip
    40x15
    45x12+3
    close grip
    45x12+3
    50x8+4

Hammer curl
    20x15
    25x10
    25x10 DS 15 x 10 kept good form on these and relaly tried to contract the biceps

Conc. Curl. - have never felt these too much in the past but today i REALLY foicused on the contraction and supinating my wrists alot and it made quite the difference.
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12 DS 15x7

- pretty solid workout overall, a little sore today, however it seems like the pattern is that i get very sore 2 days after teh workout (my chest is killin me today haha) so tomrorow should be interesting. With that said after the 2nd day it seems like my soreness disapears so hghpro is def. doing its job, I woudl say my recovery woudl at least be another day without it.
    - still dosing 3 caps and sleep has been pretty good even though im sick....with the help of a little nyquil, not gonna lie (but not alot)
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

11/15 - shoudlers/traps

DB press - 45X15
    55x4 ? dunno whats up with that
    50x8
    50x8
    50x9 DS 30x10 DS 20x25 - i was much stronger this week on these but i also did them first, last week i did them 3rd, still pretty happy with where im at.

Clean - wanted to do these first but someone was using the platform - jsut trying to develop a little overall power
    115x5
    135x5
    140x5
    145x5 - I rested 20-30 s between each rep in order to maintain max power, hopefully this pays off...the 145 set was still pretty tough
    I also have a tendency to kick my legs out to teh sside as I fatigue rather than catching under the bar....any solutions to improve my form?

behind the head smith press
    95x15
    105x9
    105x9
    115x4 RPx3 RPx2 - the first 4 were super easy but i guess i fatigue quickly....these felt real good today though, good muscle connection goin

smith high pull
    75x15
    85x12
    95x8 + 4 jerked
    105X6 +2 DS 85x8+6 - although i jerked up some reps i still contracted hard at the top and treied to hold the bar in the top position....got a real nice pump from this

leaning lateral raises
    20x12
    20x12
    25x10 DS 15x15 - focused on squeezing and trying to hold at the top position

Arnold press-
    30x12
    30x12
    30x12

Trap Bar shrugs 185x15
    185x15
    185x12
    205x10+5 DS 135 x 10+5
    good contraction on most reps if i bounced it up a little i still made to squeeze at teh top, felt good

Rev cable high pull - great for my traps
    70x15
    90x12
    100x12+3 - got great contractions here and relaly helt my traps working

Rope face pull
    90x15
    110x15
    130x12
    140x10 - once again good contractions here!

this workout jsut felt liek ittook forever....im gonna weigh in tomorrow morning and see where im at......I wanna cut my workouts down but tat the same tiem with some i dont feel like i would hit the muscles form all the angles i want to in less time, any suggestions? cut them down or jsut eat more if my weight isnt up? im at 3100 cals right now on my off day i usually do 2400 but im def. hitting my 3100 every day i lift, and even did 3000 on my ab/calf day.....wat would u guys suggest?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

nice log and sorry I am late. Just found this log when you linked it into the other log.

In to support this log
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

WOW some GREAT detail in this thread.

Hope the HGHpro works well for you.

Keep at it you are doing very good work.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Muscle marinade destroid my gut... great pumps butthe first week or so its rough! by the end of the jug however I was taking 1.5 scoops.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

thanks for the support guys, glad to have u in here, please give any suggestions u have or comments, anything and everythign is appreciated!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%

Good point about the weight... it may be that way. what are you trying to do gain alot of size?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.72%

What are you weighing in at now bro? I just weighed myself again and uploaded pictures if you want to pop back in there. Here's a link: boom

I think you'll be pretty stoked to see my results
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

Log is looking excellent! Nice and detailed. Solid workouts. Keep up the great work!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Im tryin to lift heavy....
    I also do lighter sets after though cuz i gotta get that pump goin.....doin rest pause sets quite often as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Good point about the weight... it may be that way. what are you trying to do gain alot of size?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

thanks alot
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Log is looking excellent! Nice and detailed. Solid workouts. Keep up the great work!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

well weighed in this morning empty stomach right after gettin out of bed and taking a piss.....140.3 i belive it was....in other words, no gain not too happy aout that...however i have been alittle under the weather but workouts have been pretty solid. I feel liek my strenght is up so if that is true with my weight the same i guess i cannot complain, but i woudl still liek to see the number increase.....now the question is, do i increase cals or try to cut the owrkouts.... I feel that my workouts are jsut right about now, any longer is def too long but i feel energetic thorughout and get a good feeel in my muscle sin every workout.... So im thiinkin to increase cals up to about 3300....what do you guys think?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

with all that said today was a good day.....LEG day! currently my legs are very shaky as ai stand at a compputer to write this.....

I first off want to note that i took 1MR thoroughout teh workout and had a little coffee before so i def. had alot of caffiene..... I mention this because i was gettinga littel light headed today, but i was also pushing very hard so im gonna say its a mix of the two.

Eqplosive squat - 20-30s between reps, focusing on exploding, using a very low box and making sure to pause and just touch teh box then explode up.

145x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5 - couldve prolly dont more but i didnt knwo where to start with teh rests between reps and teh low box.

Kept teh low box out for my squats which sure made a different knowing i got down super low on every rrep...didnt cheat any

squats
    175x10
    175x12
    185x10
    205x6
    210x3 RPx3 RPx2 RPx3 RP x 1 - failure - somethin to be said about using the supports to catch teh weight...u know u gave it all
    135x25 touchign the box on all
    *i would like to note that on my heavier sets i do tend to take a couple seconds to catch my breath and regroup myself so its not exatly constant tension on my legs.

Front squat - been a while since i did these so wasnt sure where to start....put a small board under my heels for good form...much more compfrtable this way, also kept the box out
    95x15
    115x12
    135x8
    145x4 RP x3 RPx5 - had more but i stopped :-( i was a puss here

Leg Press - did the workout at my schools gym today so they have a different leg press, its the one that kinda moves in an angle not jsut teh 45 degree press

360x15 - easy
    450x12
    500x12
    600x8
    huge drop set - 540x8 450x10 360x10 270x10 180x25! ouch!!! haha didnt move for a while lol

DB RDL
    75x12
    85x10
    85x8
    85x8 Rest +1 DS 50x25

Hyperextension - tried to use my hams to curl back but it was hard, dunno if i did them right
    BW 3 sets x 12

Seated leg curl
    90x15
    105x15
    120x15

ss

Walking DB lunges
    25 x 3 bout 40 yds.

Did the curls first in order to pre fatigue teh hams since i felt my quads had already gotten enough work since they were shaking lol

Leg. ext.
    12 with legs in, 12 with legs out
    50 - legs start out
    60 - legs start in

1 secons squeeze at top reg. reps
    90x15 - legs start out
    90X13+2 legs start in

This workout was brutal....im jsut afraid it took a toll on my CNS...we will see how i feel teh rest of the night and tomrorow, sometiems after a workout liek this i almost feel brain tdea that night and the next day..... recovery shoudl be interesting as well... I will update taht for sure
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

I woudl also like to note that teh past few days i have decided to take my protein down and replace with more carbs.....total protein for teh day is aroudn 240 now with carbs around 270 and fat around 120 i believe.....sound ok? i was more like 300 protein, 220 carb and bout the same fat
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.43%

with all that said today was a good day.....LEG day! currently my legs are very shaky as ai stand at a compputer to write this.....

I first off want to note that i took 1MR thoroughout teh workout and had a little coffee before so i def. had alot of caffiene..... I mention this because i was gettinga littel light headed today, but i was also pushing very hard so im gonna say its a mix of the two.

Eqplosive squat - 20-30s between reps, focusing on exploding, using a very low box and making sure to pause and just touch teh box then explode up.

145x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5 - couldve prolly dont more but i didnt knwo where to start with teh rests between reps and teh low box.

Kept teh low box out for my squats which sure made a different knowing i got down super low on every rrep...didnt cheat any

squats
    175x10
    175x12
    185x10
    205x6
    210x3 RPx3 RPx2 RPx3 RP x 1 - failure - somethin to be said about using the supports to catch teh weight...u know u gave it all
    135x25 touchign the box on all
    *i would like to note that on my heavier sets i do tend to take a couple seconds to catch my breath and regroup myself so its not exatly constant tension on my legs.

Front squat - been a while since i did these so wasnt sure where to start....put a small board under my heels for good form...much more compfrtable this way, also kept the box out
    95x15
    115x12
    135x8
    145x4 RP x3 RPx5 - had more but i stopped :-( i was a puss here

Leg Press - did the workout at my schools gym today so they have a different leg press, its the one that kinda moves in an angle not jsut teh 45 degree press

360x15 - easy
    450x12
    500x12
    600x8
    huge drop set - 540x8 450x10 360x10 270x10 180x25! ouch!!! haha didnt move for a while lol

DB RDL
    75x12
    85x10
    85x8
    85x8 Rest +1 DS 50x25

Hyperextension - tried to use my hams to curl back but it was hard, dunno if i did them right
    BW 3 sets x 12

Seated leg curl
    90x15
    105x15
    120x15

ss

Walking DB lunges
    25 x 3 bout 40 yds.

Did the curls first in order to pre fatigue teh hams since i felt my quads had already gotten enough work since they were shaking lol

Leg. ext.
    12 with legs in, 12 with legs out
    50 - legs start out
    60 - legs start in

1 secons squeeze at top reg. reps
    90x15 - legs start out
    90X13+2 legs start in

This workout was brutal....im jsut afraid it took a toll on my CNS...we will see how i feel teh rest of the night and tomrorow, sometiems after a workout liek this i almost feel brain tdea that night and the next day..... recovery shoudl be interesting as well... I will update taht for sure
    That looks like a Brutal leg workout man. Nice!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    That looks like a Brutal leg workout man. Nice!

Brutal... I second that.. how much time you in the gym? Aint no way I could do that in the 55min I am working out
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.78%

What would you assume your BF % is in your picture?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Brutal... I second that.. how much time you in the gym? Aint no way I could do that in the 55min I am working out
    well i usually do 10 min warm up on the eliptical then a decent amount of light weight squats or leg ext. to really warm up my legs.... whoel workotu was prolly bout 1.5 hours
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

in my pic? honestly that as a while ago now.... id say no more than 5 prolly i dunno ive been retty low bf for a while.....ill try to take some new pics if i find the time.....been very busy with school and work but i should be able to find some time.... mayeb ill try to snap a few at work on fri haha....
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    What would you assume your BF % is in your picture?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

so since i killed my legs today i decided to do 4 caps hghpro and also a sample pack of 3z so im hoping for the most possible recovery...unfortunately ill be up at 5 so not gettin that much sleep i just gotta hope i get the msot outta the hours i do get and thats what im really hoping to get from this product......
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think I would increase my macros a little. If you're not gaining on what you're currently eating, then you might need more cals.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.78%

I think your estimates on bodyfat are a little off, of course I could be wrong too, I'd say more likely 10%+. Not a bad bodyfat to sit at either way, but it's pretty hard to walk around at 5% bodyfat regularly.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I think your estimates on bodyfat are a little off, of course I could be wrong too, I'd say more likely 10%+. Not a bad bodyfat to sit at either way, but it's pretty hard to walk around at 5% bodyfat regularly.
    i honestly have no idea...i do know i was tested in a bod pod a couple years ago and i was 4% but thats also when i was pretty sick lol....i also had acalipers done when i graduated hs and i was 5% at 165.....right now i relaly have no idea
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

i honestly have no idea...i do know i was tested in a bod pod a couple years ago and i was 4% but thats also when i was pretty sick lol....i also had acalipers done when i graduated hs and i was 5% at 165.....right now i relaly have no idea
    BIA had me at about 7
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

ok sooo first off al ittle update on last nights experiment with 4 HGH and also 3Z.......sleep was AMAZING! i mightve only gotta liek 6 hours of sleep but i woke up and jumped right outta bed and that even with not feeling too great the last couple days...ims till alittley sniffly but i feel alot better today, i think i need some more 3z. My legs are feeling the workout hardcore today though, hopefully it will get better the next couple days instead of worse liek it usually does
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Arms 11/17

My buddy brought in bands so of course we HAD to try them out on something lol

Explosive Bench with band - slow negative, pause at bottom, explode up....20-30 s rest between reps

95x5
    105x5
    105x5
    115x5

CG bench
    95 x 15
    115x15
    125x14
    145x7+2
    145x6+4 (wanted 10 total)

DB overhead ext. - felt realyl strong on these today

50x15 - east
    60x15
    70x9
    70x8 + 3 DS 40x15? dont remember exact #

skull crushers - tris were a littel burnt out from the drop set on the overheads
    65x10
    65x10
    65x6+2
    70x3..:-( +3 +16 presses

Str8 bar curls
    40x15
    50x10+2 cheat
    50x9+2
    60x6+5 DS 30x20

EZ bar preacher curl
    50x12
    55x10
    45x "YATES" set....10 reps rest 10s 10 reps rest 10 s 4 10s negative rest 10s 4 10s negatives.

"buddy" curls - it was my buddys idea lol

each person takes turns you do 1 rep then they do 1 rep then u do 2, tehy do 2 etc. up to 10 and then back down...quite the burn

incline curl
    15x15
    25x6 DS 15x10
    25x6 ds 15X10

High cable curl
    20X15
    20X15 - really focusing on contraction

The workout took forever cuz my buddy kepts wanting to talk, which kinda had me losing my focus. I like to lift with a partner for spots and forced reps but sometimes i feel like i get a better workout on my own becasue im able to realyl zone in and focus.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.72%

I'd agree with you on increasing your carbs. Your protein is good, up those carbs. Also make sure you are breaking your fast with the majority of your calorie intake.

Keep it up bro. That was a killer leg workout the other day. I think you beat mine today by a long shot lol
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

thansk man, and i am taking in about 55% cals fast break usually about 120 pro 190-200 carb bout 50-55 fat.

you seem to be stronger than me but ya it was a crazy workout haha thats what happens when i lift alone and focus in
    Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    I'd agree with you on increasing your carbs. Your protein is good, up those carbs. Also make sure you are breaking your fast with the majority of your calorie intake.

Keep it up bro. That was a killer leg workout the other day. I think you beat mine today by a long shot lol
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

well i decided to take 4 caps agian otnight to help out the legs some mroe and also the sleep was so good last night , dunno if it was tehe extra cap of hghpro or the 3z, but we will see tonight....
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%

well i decided to take 4 caps agian otnight to help out the legs some mroe and also the sleep was so good last night , dunno if it was tehe extra cap of hghpro or the 3z, but we will see tonight....
    How did you feel today? Those legs still sore? Man the DOMS sometimes get ya... my back is stilla little stiff and its been 2 days!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

slept AMAZING again 4 caps is great.......decided to do the whtiefriday deal and pick up some recoverpro and also some 3z since AI has nbeen so good to me i gotta stick with them, solid ocmpanyfor sure.... i rlaly wanted to try the agmatitie or w.e its called lol but it was all out , who knows maybe theyll let me stillg et the deal on it when it comes in stock ...hint hint haha....anyways, i cant wait to see how the 3z stacks with the hghpro, recovery shoudl be sick!!!!.

so today was an off day, the quads are more sore today than yesterday, i find myself like falling down stairs when i go down them becaus my quads are jsut so weak right now its rediculous, i gues its a good thing but i probably will not be trianing legs for a while.

Tomorrow should be another killer chest workout with my buddy, i cant wait...I will probably try to do the same workout as before inorder to see how i progress but im the type of person that likes to constantly chang eit up so we will see...... what would u guys recommend? cuz my tris oepower my chest big time so i kinda want to pre fatigure teh chest tomorrow........

only popped 3 caps tonight so we will see how that goes, im up early agian tomrorow and anothe rlong day so i will post tomorrow night probably!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.72%

slept AMAZING again 4 caps is great.......decided to do the whtiefriday deal and pick up some recoverpro and also some 3z since AI has nbeen so good to me i gotta stick with them, solid ocmpanyfor sure.... i rlaly wanted to try the agmatitie or w.e its called lol but it was all out , who knows maybe theyll let me stillg et the deal on it when it comes in stock ...hint hint haha....anyways, i cant wait to see how the 3z stacks with the hghpro, recovery shoudl be sick!!!!.

so today was an off day, the quads are more sore today than yesterday, i find myself like falling down stairs when i go down them becaus my quads are jsut so weak right now its rediculous, i gues its a good thing but i probably will not be trianing legs for a while.

Tomorrow should be another killer chest workout with my buddy, i cant wait...I will probably try to do the same workout as before inorder to see how i progress but im the type of person that likes to constantly chang eit up so we will see...... what would u guys recommend? cuz my tris oepower my chest big time so i kinda want to pre fatigure teh chest tomorrow........

only popped 3 caps tonight so we will see how that goes, im up early agian tomrorow and anothe rlong day so i will post tomorrow night probably!
    Easy way around this:

Do your triceps exercises in the beginning. Then take your pre-workout. Then do chest workouts. You'll be lifting a lot less weight, but your tri's won't be in the picture

Disclaimer-I've only done this a few times and it killed me every time. Lol. Just be careful with dumbbells because your tri's help stabilize them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. gettin WYKED with mkretz!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. ****GHENERATE MY COMBACK!!!-Sponsored by LG Sciences****
    By pushinweightw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:33 PM
  3. Is Trail Mix and Dried fruits and such a
    By freezito in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7