mkretz on the comback trail with HGHpro!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice log and sorry I am late. Just found this log when you linked it into the other log.

In to support this log

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW some GREAT detail in this thread.

Hope the HGHpro works well for you.

Keep at it you are doing very good work.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Muscle marinade destroid my gut... great pumps butthe first week or so its rough! by the end of the jug however I was taking 1.5 scoops.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the support guys, glad to have u in here, please give any suggestions u have or comments, anything and everythign is appreciated!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good point about the weight... it may be that way. what are you trying to do gain alot of size?

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
What are you weighing in at now bro? I just weighed myself again and uploaded pictures if you want to pop back in there. Here's a link: boom

I think you'll be pretty stoked to see my results :beerchug:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log is looking excellent! Nice and detailed. Solid workouts. Keep up the great work!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im tryin to lift heavy....
I also do lighter sets after though cuz i gotta get that pump goin.....doin rest pause sets quite often as well
Good point about the weight... it may be that way. what are you trying to do gain alot of size?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well weighed in this morning empty stomach right after gettin out of bed and taking a piss.....140.3 i belive it was....in other words, no gain not too happy aout that...however i have been alittle under the weather but workouts have been pretty solid. I feel liek my strenght is up so if that is true with my weight the same i guess i cannot complain, but i woudl still liek to see the number increase.....now the question is, do i increase cals or try to cut the owrkouts.... I feel that my workouts are jsut right about now, any longer is def too long but i feel energetic thorughout and get a good feeel in my muscle sin every workout.... So im thiinkin to increase cals up to about 3300....what do you guys think?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with all that said today was a good day.....LEG day! currently my legs are very shaky as ai stand at a compputer to write this.....

I first off want to note that i took 1MR thoroughout teh workout and had a little coffee before so i def. had alot of caffiene..... I mention this because i was gettinga littel light headed today, but i was also pushing very hard so im gonna say its a mix of the two.

Eqplosive squat - 20-30s between reps, focusing on exploding, using a very low box and making sure to pause and just touch teh box then explode up.

145x5
155x5
165x5
175x5 - couldve prolly dont more but i didnt knwo where to start with teh rests between reps and teh low box.

Kept teh low box out for my squats which sure made a different knowing i got down super low on every rrep...didnt cheat any

squats
175x10
175x12
185x10
205x6
210x3 RPx3 RPx2 RPx3 RP x 1 - failure - somethin to be said about using the supports to catch teh weight...u know u gave it all
135x25 touchign the box on all
*i would like to note that on my heavier sets i do tend to take a couple seconds to catch my breath and regroup myself so its not exatly constant tension on my legs.

Front squat - been a while since i did these so wasnt sure where to start....put a small board under my heels for good form...much more compfrtable this way, also kept the box out
95x15
115x12
135x8
145x4 RP x3 RPx5 - had more but i stopped :-( i was a puss here

Leg Press - did the workout at my schools gym today so they have a different leg press, its the one that kinda moves in an angle not jsut teh 45 degree press

360x15 - easy
450x12
500x12
600x8
huge drop set - 540x8 450x10 360x10 270x10 180x25! ouch!!! haha didnt move for a while lol

DB RDL
75x12
85x10
85x8
85x8 Rest +1 DS 50x25

Hyperextension - tried to use my hams to curl back but it was hard, dunno if i did them right
BW 3 sets x 12

Seated leg curl
90x15
105x15
120x15

ss

Walking DB lunges
25 x 3 bout 40 yds.

Did the curls first in order to pre fatigue teh hams since i felt my quads had already gotten enough work since they were shaking lol

Leg. ext.
12 with legs in, 12 with legs out
50 - legs start out
60 - legs start in

1 secons squeeze at top reg. reps
90x15 - legs start out
90X13+2 legs start in

This workout was brutal....im jsut afraid it took a toll on my CNS...we will see how i feel teh rest of the night and tomrorow, sometiems after a workout liek this i almost feel brain tdea that night and the next day..... recovery shoudl be interesting as well... I will update taht for sure

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woudl also like to note that teh past few days i have decided to take my protein down and replace with more carbs.....total protein for teh day is aroudn 240 now with carbs around 270 and fat around 120 i believe.....sound ok? i was more like 300 protein, 220 carb and bout the same fat

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
with all that said today was a good day.....LEG day! currently my legs are very shaky as ai stand at a compputer to write this.....

I first off want to note that i took 1MR thoroughout teh workout and had a little coffee before so i def. had alot of caffiene..... I mention this because i was gettinga littel light headed today, but i was also pushing very hard so im gonna say its a mix of the two.

Eqplosive squat - 20-30s between reps, focusing on exploding, using a very low box and making sure to pause and just touch teh box then explode up.

145x5
155x5
165x5
175x5 - couldve prolly dont more but i didnt knwo where to start with teh rests between reps and teh low box.

Kept teh low box out for my squats which sure made a different knowing i got down super low on every rrep...didnt cheat any

squats
175x10
175x12
185x10
205x6
210x3 RPx3 RPx2 RPx3 RP x 1 - failure - somethin to be said about using the supports to catch teh weight...u know u gave it all
135x25 touchign the box on all
*i would like to note that on my heavier sets i do tend to take a couple seconds to catch my breath and regroup myself so its not exatly constant tension on my legs.

Front squat - been a while since i did these so wasnt sure where to start....put a small board under my heels for good form...much more compfrtable this way, also kept the box out
95x15
115x12
135x8
145x4 RP x3 RPx5 - had more but i stopped :-( i was a puss here

Leg Press - did the workout at my schools gym today so they have a different leg press, its the one that kinda moves in an angle not jsut teh 45 degree press

360x15 - easy
450x12
500x12
600x8
huge drop set - 540x8 450x10 360x10 270x10 180x25! ouch!!! haha didnt move for a while lol

DB RDL
75x12
85x10
85x8
85x8 Rest +1 DS 50x25

Hyperextension - tried to use my hams to curl back but it was hard, dunno if i did them right
BW 3 sets x 12

Seated leg curl
90x15
105x15
120x15

ss

Walking DB lunges
25 x 3 bout 40 yds.

Did the curls first in order to pre fatigue teh hams since i felt my quads had already gotten enough work since they were shaking lol

Leg. ext.
12 with legs in, 12 with legs out
50 - legs start out
60 - legs start in

1 secons squeeze at top reg. reps
90x15 - legs start out
90X13+2 legs start in

This workout was brutal....im jsut afraid it took a toll on my CNS...we will see how i feel teh rest of the night and tomrorow, sometiems after a workout liek this i almost feel brain tdea that night and the next day..... recovery shoudl be interesting as well... I will update taht for sure
That looks like a Brutal leg workout man. Nice!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
What would you assume your BF % is in your picture?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brutal... I second that.. how much time you in the gym? Aint no way I could do that in the 55min I am working out
well i usually do 10 min warm up on the eliptical then a decent amount of light weight squats or leg ext. to really warm up my legs.... whoel workotu was prolly bout 1.5 hours

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in my pic? honestly that as a while ago now.... id say no more than 5 prolly i dunno ive been retty low bf for a while.....ill try to take some new pics if i find the time.....been very busy with school and work but i should be able to find some time.... mayeb ill try to snap a few at work on fri haha....
What would you assume your BF % is in your picture?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so since i killed my legs today i decided to do 4 caps hghpro and also a sample pack of 3z so im hoping for the most possible recovery...unfortunately ill be up at 5 so not gettin that much sleep i just gotta hope i get the msot outta the hours i do get and thats what im really hoping to get from this product......

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would increase my macros a little. If you're not gaining on what you're currently eating, then you might need more cals.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think your estimates on bodyfat are a little off, of course I could be wrong too, I'd say more likely 10%+. Not a bad bodyfat to sit at either way, but it's pretty hard to walk around at 5% bodyfat regularly.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your estimates on bodyfat are a little off, of course I could be wrong too, I'd say more likely 10%+. Not a bad bodyfat to sit at either way, but it's pretty hard to walk around at 5% bodyfat regularly.
i honestly have no idea...i do know i was tested in a bod pod a couple years ago and i was 4% but thats also when i was pretty sick lol....i also had acalipers done when i graduated hs and i was 5% at 165.....right now i relaly have no idea

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i honestly have no idea...i do know i was tested in a bod pod a couple years ago and i was 4% but thats also when i was pretty sick lol....i also had acalipers done when i graduated hs and i was 5% at 165.....right now i relaly have no idea
BIA had me at about 7

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok sooo first off al ittle update on last nights experiment with 4 HGH and also 3Z.......sleep was AMAZING! i mightve only gotta liek 6 hours of sleep but i woke up and jumped right outta bed and that even with not feeling too great the last couple days...ims till alittley sniffly but i feel alot better today, i think i need some more 3z. My legs are feeling the workout hardcore today though, hopefully it will get better the next couple days instead of worse liek it usually does

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms 11/17

My buddy brought in bands so of course we HAD to try them out on something lol

Explosive Bench with band - slow negative, pause at bottom, explode up....20-30 s rest between reps

95x5
105x5
105x5
115x5

CG bench
95 x 15
115x15
125x14
145x7+2
145x6+4 (wanted 10 total)

DB overhead ext. - felt realyl strong on these today

50x15 - east
60x15
70x9
70x8 + 3 DS 40x15? dont remember exact #

skull crushers - tris were a littel burnt out from the drop set on the overheads
65x10
65x10
65x6+2
70x3..:-( +3 +16 presses

Str8 bar curls
40x15
50x10+2 cheat
50x9+2
60x6+5 DS 30x20

EZ bar preacher curl
50x12
55x10
45x "YATES" set....10 reps rest 10s 10 reps rest 10 s 4 10s negative rest 10s 4 10s negatives.

"buddy" curls - it was my buddys idea lol

each person takes turns you do 1 rep then they do 1 rep then u do 2, tehy do 2 etc. up to 10 and then back down...quite the burn

incline curl
15x15
25x6 DS 15x10
25x6 ds 15X10

High cable curl
20X15
20X15 - really focusing on contraction

The workout took forever cuz my buddy kepts wanting to talk, which kinda had me losing my focus. I like to lift with a partner for spots and forced reps but sometimes i feel like i get a better workout on my own becasue im able to realyl zone in and focus.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I'd agree with you on increasing your carbs. Your protein is good, up those carbs. Also make sure you are breaking your fast with the majority of your calorie intake.

Keep it up bro. That was a killer leg workout the other day. I think you beat mine today by a long shot lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thansk man, and i am taking in about 55% cals fast break usually about 120 pro 190-200 carb bout 50-55 fat.

you seem to be stronger than me but ya it was a crazy workout haha thats what happens when i lift alone and focus in
I'd agree with you on increasing your carbs. Your protein is good, up those carbs. Also make sure you are breaking your fast with the majority of your calorie intake.

Keep it up bro. That was a killer leg workout the other day. I think you beat mine today by a long shot lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i decided to take 4 caps agian otnight to help out the legs some mroe and also the sleep was so good last night , dunno if it was tehe extra cap of hghpro or the 3z, but we will see tonight....

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
well i decided to take 4 caps agian otnight to help out the legs some mroe and also the sleep was so good last night , dunno if it was tehe extra cap of hghpro or the 3z, but we will see tonight....
How did you feel today? Those legs still sore? Man the DOMS sometimes get ya... my back is stilla little stiff and its been 2 days!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slept AMAZING again 4 caps is great.......decided to do the whtiefriday deal and pick up some recoverpro and also some 3z since AI has nbeen so good to me i gotta stick with them, solid ocmpanyfor sure.... i rlaly wanted to try the agmatitie or w.e its called lol but it was all out , who knows maybe theyll let me stillg et the deal on it when it comes in stock ...hint hint haha....anyways, i cant wait to see how the 3z stacks with the hghpro, recovery shoudl be sick!!!!.

so today was an off day, the quads are more sore today than yesterday, i find myself like falling down stairs when i go down them becaus my quads are jsut so weak right now its rediculous, i gues its a good thing but i probably will not be trianing legs for a while.

Tomorrow should be another killer chest workout with my buddy, i cant wait...I will probably try to do the same workout as before inorder to see how i progress but im the type of person that likes to constantly chang eit up so we will see...... what would u guys recommend? cuz my tris oepower my chest big time so i kinda want to pre fatigure teh chest tomorrow........

only popped 3 caps tonight so we will see how that goes, im up early agian tomrorow and anothe rlong day so i will post tomorrow night probably!

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
slept AMAZING again 4 caps is great.......decided to do the whtiefriday deal and pick up some recoverpro and also some 3z since AI has nbeen so good to me i gotta stick with them, solid ocmpanyfor sure.... i rlaly wanted to try the agmatitie or w.e its called lol but it was all out , who knows maybe theyll let me stillg et the deal on it when it comes in stock ...hint hint haha....anyways, i cant wait to see how the 3z stacks with the hghpro, recovery shoudl be sick!!!!.

so today was an off day, the quads are more sore today than yesterday, i find myself like falling down stairs when i go down them becaus my quads are jsut so weak right now its rediculous, i gues its a good thing but i probably will not be trianing legs for a while.

Tomorrow should be another killer chest workout with my buddy, i cant wait...I will probably try to do the same workout as before inorder to see how i progress but im the type of person that likes to constantly chang eit up so we will see...... what would u guys recommend? cuz my tris oepower my chest big time so i kinda want to pre fatigure teh chest tomorrow........

only popped 3 caps tonight so we will see how that goes, im up early agian tomrorow and anothe rlong day so i will post tomorrow night probably!
Easy way around this:

Do your triceps exercises in the beginning. Then take your pre-workout. Then do chest workouts. You'll be lifting a lot less weight, but your tri's won't be in the picture ;)

Disclaimer-I've only done this a few times and it killed me every time. Lol. Just be careful with dumbbells because your tri's help stabilize them.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Glad to hear the HGHpro is doing you right.

Thank you VERY much for the order!

Keep up the great work!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the HGHpro is doing you right.

Thank you VERY much for the order!

Keep up the great work!

no prob....u guys got great products and have treated me to well to not continue....so thank u!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i decided to go the pre fatigue route on my chest today......

chest/tris - 11/19

Cable incline fly - great squeezes on every set
20x15
20x15
30x12
35x8+2 forced DS 20 x 8+2

incline DB press
45x15
50x12
55x8
60x6+2
45x18+2

Flat DB fly
30x15
35x12
40x12+2

Dips
20x12
20x10
20x10 DS BW x 4
20x4? + 3 negatives DS BWx4+3 negatives

hammer strength press
90x15
100x12]110x9+2
120x6+2 DS 70x10

3 way cable fly (1 set low, middle and high)-
20X15 - each height
20x15

One big tricep superset....it's 5 sets of 20......reg rope pressdowns, CG rope pressdowns, rope overhead ext, str8bar pressdown, rev rip str8 bar pressdown ......did 2 sets of that, arms were swollen!

tris feel way more dead than my chest once again, sometimes it seems no matter what i do i cant completely stimulate my chest....any ideas?

been able to hit my calorie goals pretty well these past few days....up to 3200 now, debating if i wana bring it down at all in order to compensate for thanksgiving or jsut say f**k it and eat my ass off anyways haha

took 4 caps again tonight of hghpro since im acutally gonna be able to get 8 hours of sleep otnight, more like 8.5 probably CANT WAIT! haha....

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
So i decided to go the pre fatigue route on my chest today......

chest/tris - 11/19

Cable incline fly - great squeezes on every set
20x15
20x15
30x12
35x8+2 forced DS 20 x 8+2

incline DB press
45x15
50x12
55x8
60x6+2
45x18+2

Flat DB fly
30x15
35x12
40x12+2

Dips
20x12
20x10
20x10 DS BW x 4
20x4? + 3 negatives DS BWx4+3 negatives

hammer strength press
90x15
100x12]110x9+2
120x6+2 DS 70x10

3 way cable fly (1 set low, middle and high)-
20X15 - each height
20x15

One big tricep superset....it's 5 sets of 20......reg rope pressdowns, CG rope pressdowns, rope overhead ext, str8bar pressdown, rev rip str8 bar pressdown ......did 2 sets of that, arms were swollen!

tris feel way more dead than my chest once again, sometimes it seems no matter what i do i cant completely stimulate my chest....any ideas?

been able to hit my calorie goals pretty well these past few days....up to 3200 now, debating if i wana bring it down at all in order to compensate for thanksgiving or jsut say f**k it and eat my ass off anyways haha

took 4 caps again tonight of hghpro since im acutally gonna be able to get 8 hours of sleep otnight, more like 8.5 probably CANT WAIT! haha....

You took what I told you and did it backwards :chairshot:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had a pre w/o meal today and it definitely made a diffeence towards the end of the workout.....normally i start to get pretty worn out but not today, had to force myself to leave the gym

back/bis

pull up
x6
x5
x5
x5 - frustrating.....not gettin too much buetter on these, but i will keep workin on it

pull up machine
50x15
40x15+2
30x7 DS 60 x 11 - happy with this, incfeased reps and wieght!

Bent over row - for the record...form was not very good, sometimes i wanna move weight....not that bent over except teh 2 sets at the end.
185x15
205x12
215x12
235x8
245 RP 4 x 2
135x15
135x15

CG low cable row
145x12
160x10+2
160x8+2
115x20
115x15 rest + 5

Rev grip hamer strength pulldown
90x12+3
10x8+3 DS 70x12
110x15 DS 90x10
120x8 DS 90x10 DS 70x10

one arm smith machine row
95x12+3
105x12
115x12+3

str8 arm pulldown
35x15
40x15
40x15
ss
front pulldown
80x10+2
70x12+3
75x12

Spider curls
40x12
40x10+2
40x10+4
40x9+3 DS 15lb DB x 10

lying cable curl
70x13
80x10+3
90x8+3 negs DS 70 x 8 60x10

one arm preacher machine
30x11
30x8 +2
35x6+3 negs - left arm is way stronger ont ehre but i stop at the # my right arm died on.......im left handed btw lol

my pwo meal fell around 730-8 and i gotta be in bed by 10 cuz i gotta get up early tomorrow . Im going to have to have another meal before bed so im gonna try to take the hghpro in about an hour after that big 1750 cal meal ...hopefully it still does something !

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
had a pre w/o meal today and it definitely made a diffeence towards the end of the workout.....normally i start to get pretty worn out but not today, had to force myself to leave the gym

back/bis

pull up
x6
x5
x5
x5 - frustrating.....not gettin too much buetter on these, but i will keep workin on it

pull up machine
50x15
40x15+2
30x7 DS 60 x 11 - happy with this, incfeased reps and wieght!

Bent over row - for the record...form was not very good, sometimes i wanna move weight....not that bent over except teh 2 sets at the end.
185x15
205x12
215x12
235x8
245 RP 4 x 2
135x15
135x15

CG low cable row
145x12
160x10+2
160x8+2
115x20
115x15 rest + 5

Rev grip hamer strength pulldown
90x12+3
10x8+3 DS 70x12
110x15 DS 90x10
120x8 DS 90x10 DS 70x10

one arm smith machine row
95x12+3
105x12
115x12+3

str8 arm pulldown
35x15
40x15
40x15
ss
front pulldown
80x10+2
70x12+3
75x12

Spider curls
40x12
40x10+2
40x10+4
40x9+3 DS 15lb DB x 10

lying cable curl
70x13
80x10+3
90x8+3 negs DS 70 x 8 60x10

one arm preacher machine
30x11
30x8 +2
35x6+3 negs - left arm is way stronger ont ehre but i stop at the # my right arm died on.......im left handed btw lol

my pwo meal fell around 730-8 and i gotta be in bed by 10 cuz i gotta get up early tomorrow . Im going to have to have another meal before bed so im gonna try to take the hghpro in about an hour after that big 1750 cal meal ...hopefully it still does something !
very strong back/bis workout man

keep it up!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok sooo first off al ittle update on last nights experiment with 4 HGH and also 3Z.......sleep was AMAZING! i mightve only gotta liek 6 hours of sleep but i woke up and jumped right outta bed and that even with not feeling too great the last couple days...ims till alittley sniffly but i feel alot better today, i think i need some more 3z. My legs are feeling the workout hardcore today though, hopefully it will get better the next couple days instead of worse liek it usually does
I'm glad you were open to go back and play around with your dosing. It looks like it might really pay off for you.

Absolutely. I just have to be sure not to have too close to my workout or I'll pop :lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's good in here figured I'd follow.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Don't get down on the pullups. It just takes time increasing your power to weight ratio for your back and bi's. Plus there isn't much cheating on them unless you start to swing. If you workout with someone, do assisted ones so you hit 12 reps each time. Another trick to increase it is to either hold one position of the pullup (example, halfway) for 5-10 seconds then come down and repeat. Or have your partner assist you after failure getting up and go down slow, assist up, go down slow, repeat until you feel like you can't even hold on..then get grips and repeat

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Videos for your pleasure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr5JbhN9FCc&list=FLvq-0TdhRC5y2Q1b87cJwUQ&index=37&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJcLZDI39w&list=FLvq-0TdhRC5y2Q1b87cJwUQ&index=64&feature=plpp_video

I'd recommend bookmarking both of those guys and watching their videos. No affiliation whatsoever here, I was just happy enough to stumble upon them. I integrate their exercises into all of my workouts and both of their techniques are helping me see steady increases in strength. Probably 50% faster than before and I was fairly knowledgeable for my age before.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't get down on the pullups. It just takes time increasing your power to weight ratio for your back and bi's. Plus there isn't much cheating on them unless you start to swing. If you workout with someone, do assisted ones so you hit 12 reps each time. Another trick to increase it is to either hold one position of the pullup (example, halfway) for 5-10 seconds then come down and repeat. Or have your partner assist you after failure getting up and go down slow, assist up, go down slow, repeat until you feel like you can't even hold on..then get grips and repeat
thanks man, some good ideas there for sure!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you were open to go back and play around with your dosing. It looks like it might really pay off for you.

Absolutely. I just have to be sure not to have too close to my workout or I'll pop :lol:

unfortunately I usually have to work out in the morning so with doing lean gains I do it fasted....its not really a problem but once in a while if the workout goes long i start to feel a little drained....but not with a pre w/o meal

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright today was shouldrs/*traps* - ull see why the ** are there later lol

Cleans - resting 20-30s between reps for maximum power
135x5
140x5
140x5
145x5 - felt pretty goood....145 was pretty tough again but I did more weight the sets before so thats good.

Behind the head military press - had a spottter today so had to do it!
85x15
95x9+1
95x7+3
105x5+4
85x11+3

DB shoulder press
50x9+1
50x7+2
50x6
55x4+3 DS 30x 10+3 DS 15x15 - Amazing pump from this drop set , definitely pushed it hard
- Stronger on these for sure this week....did a few more reps with the same weight, but last week I did these first so being able to do more after doing the cleans and behind the head presses is great.

Barbell high pull
50x15 perfect
60x10 perfect
70x8+3 jerked
70x9+3 forced reps - if youve neer gotten forced reps on a high pull i recommend it, the burn is incredible
DS 40 x8 DS 30x12 great pump from this DS

E-Z Bar front raise - ches ton bench

35x15
40x12
45x6+3
DS 25x12

Cable lateral raise
10x15
15x10
10 x "yates" set

Rev cable fly
10x15
10x15
10x15

-Decided to call it a day after all the shoulder work....had to get to teh store to get some foo and hten go home and cook before work ..... I figure I will jsut hit traps tomorrow.

Tomorrow should be a leg day for me but I am running in the turkey trot on thanksgiving and if I do legs tomorrow there is now ay im going to be able to run 5 miles on thursday lol. Its hard enough to do it with fresh legs.

My plans are to do abs/calves/traps tomorrow, and maybe a littel hamstrings cuz i feel liek tehy got a littel neglected in my last leg workout.

Also - I plan to continue 4 caps of HGHpro until my 3z comes in :) when I will dose 3 caps each and see how amazingly that works! CANT WAIT!. The HGH Pro seems to e working pretty well....my chest has been pretty sore lately after quite a tough workout but I overall feel pretty good.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Congrats on the shoulder lifts. Try increasing the volume you're doing with more sets for a week and see how your body reacts. Some of us (many of us smaller guys) react better to higher volumes of sets. Not less weight, just more sets to really get that burn.

Just my $0.02. Keep it up bro

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the shoulder lifts. Try increasing the volume you're doing with more sets for a week and see how your body reacts. Some of us (many of us smaller guys) react better to higher volumes of sets. Not less weight, just more sets to really get that burn.

Just my $0.02. Keep it up bro
I woudl love to be in the gym all day haha but i dunno sumtimes i feel liek i gotta get out cuz im burning too many cals ya know...gotta find what works for me i guess....i may try that, gotta think of a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow then lol abs/calves/traps...maybe bis hmmmmm lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
both volume and intensity can work. I like to switch them. one thing is for sure you have to get stronger to have bigger muscle; although, pushing too hard to fast can result in injury.

keep putting in the work

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^A lot of good info in that short post!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did hams/abs today....wierd workout really, i probabaly hsoudlnt have even been in the gym today but i got a pretty ood wrokout in, I will post tomorrow, Im tired, I have taken my HGH pro...sitll waiting on my 3Z cant wait....btw...slept amazing last night! for once i didnt have to really worry about getting up so i slept so much better, i definitely seem to have some snxiety issues, I always worry abotu things any my moind laways races, I think thats why I usuall yhave trouble sleeping, anyways, I will update tomorrow night....goodnight!