AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hey guys,

here starts my log on the new stack.
A sort of "body, you need to shut up and do what I tell you to do!"

Odd combination maybe but you know I'm not new at
running somewhat odd stacks and/or supplements in a weird way.

Sups

So, I'm putting together two of the products that increased my strength more than any other:
Lit-Up (prewo) and E-bol (adaptogen/ecdy) and a nutrient partitioner Recompadrol (finally I got it)

Now recompadrol will be in my hands in a coupla days, meantime we start with the first two
to see how they work together, I'll add Recompadrol as soon as I get it.

Lit-Up has a great forumla, sodium DAA based prewo,
E-bol ecdy based sup with also a killer formula.
Recompadrol, nutrient partitioner that a lot of people point out
as the best, this is the first time for me with this one.
I found nutrient partitioners to work very well on me
despite I'm a low carber, my previous combo with Glycobol
simply gave me I think my best shape ever, vascularity is crazy
and strength was still up (vascularity on the last E-bol run was
crazy too, so this is gonna be fun..)

Lit-Up will be run at 2 scoops a day, prewo
for E-bol I'll follow the blueprint timing and take 2cps 1hour prewo with fish oil, and 2cps
pwo with my whey shaker.

Other sups: whey, fish oil, beta alanine, creapure, multivit, BCAA

Diet

Hardcore low carber (30gr a day on days on, traces on days off).
I do IF, stop eating at midnight, workout fasted (just BCAA + prewo, details later)
and my first meal is around 5 or 6 pm.
I'll start Recompadrol 1cps a day with my first or my last meal
it depends in which one I have the carbs, most likely the first one.
Cals are about 1500/1700 a day, lower on day off, higher on refeed day.
I usually don't carb up for the refeed (just a mixed meal to boost cals),
but I will try to once I have recompadrol
I eat *clean*, no cheats, ever, as clean as it gets.

Some stats:
age 34, weight 171lbs, 4/5% BF, high 174cm

Training:

6 days on, 1 day off, sessions are very long, and *very* high intensity

The week looks approximately like this:
Day1: Deadlift, Squats (light), Abs
Day2: Chest, tri
Day3: Traps/shoulders/back
Day4: usually arms and abs, but I use this day to train the muscle group I feel it needs it
Day5: Squats/Legs/Abs
Day6: Back
Day7: Rest (we'll call this *sh#t day)

Goal:
keeping BF as low as it is while increasing strength and hopefully do lil lean gains.

Pictures before the stack can be found here (up to date, just few days ago)

Yesterday was chest day, my fav, DOMS are crazy good today,
about to get the goodies and hit the gym in 30min.

Let's see what happens :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

here starts my log on the new stack.
A sort of "body, you need to shut up and do what I tell you to do!"

Odd combination maybe but you know I'm not new at
running somewhat odd stacks and/or supplements in a weird way.

Sups
So, I'm putting together two of the products that increased my strength more than any other:
Lit-Up (prewo) and E-bol (adaptogen/ecdy) and a nutrient partitioner Recompadrol (finally I got it)

Now recompadrol will be in my hands in a coupla days, meantime we start with the first two
to see how they work together, I'll add Recompadrol as soon as I get it.

Lit-Up has a great forumla, sodium DAA based prewo,
E-bol ecdy based sup with also a killer formula.
Recompadrol, nutrient partitioner that a lot of people point out
as the best, this is the first time for me with this one.
I found nutrient partitioners to work very well on me
despite I'm a low carber, my previous combo with Glycobol
simply gave me I think my best shape ever, vascularity is crazy
and strength was still up (vascularity on the last E-bol run was
crazy too, so this is gonna be fun..)

Lit-Up will be run at 2 scoops a day, prewo
for E-bol I'll follow the blueprint timing and take 2cps 1hour prewo with fish oil, and 2cps
pwo with my whey shaker.

Other sups: whey, fish oil, beta alanine, creapure, multivit, BCAA

Diet
Hardcore low carber (30gr a day on days on, traces on days off).
I do IF, stop eating at midnight, workout fasted (just BCAA + prewo, details later)
and my first meal is around 5 or 6 pm.
I'll start Recompadrol 1cps a day with my first or my last meal
it depends in which one I have the carbs, most likely the first one.
Cals are about 1500/1700 a day, lower on day off, higher on refeed day.
I usually don't carb up for the refeed (just a mixed meal to boost cals),
but I will try to once I have recompadrol
I eat *clean*, no cheats, ever, as clean as it gets.

Some stats:
age 34, weight 171lbs, 4/5% BF, high 174cm

Training:
6 days on, 1 day off, sessions are very long, and *very* high intensity

The week looks approximately like this:
Day1: Deadlift, Squats (light), Abs
Day2: Chest, tri
Day3: Traps/shoulders/back
Day4: usually arms and abs, but I use this day to train the muscle group I feel it needs it
Day5: Squats/Legs/Abs
Day6: Back
Day7: Rest (we'll call this *sh#t day)

Goal:
keeping BF as low as it is while increasing strength and hopefully do lil lean gains.

Pictures before the stack can be found here (up to date, just few days ago)

Yesterday was chest day, my fav, DOMS are crazy good today,
about to get the goodies and hit the gym in 30min.

Let's see what happens :)
You know I'm in!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed! what are you thoughts on Lit up only on training days due to saturation?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too am doing the blue print but I don't have any ecdy lol.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m in bud

30g of carbs daily of…veggies, rice, oatmeal…or?

Once you start with Recompadrol NOT SCARE if repently your HUNGRY increase and you have a uncontrollable desire of sugary things this means (your body has low sugar levels). I run 3 bottles in a row and never fail me is simply amazing Stuff.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
subbed! what are you thoughts on Lit up only on training days due to saturation?
You know I love Lit-Up a lot, I've run it solo before and in my book is just a fantastic product.
My first DAA product but the whole formula seems to work so well on me, I can spot what it does so well
Training is simply not the same without it for me, see, training in a fasted state take time to get used to,
and even when you are used, and the prewo product plays a more important place with this protocol.
The energy is never jittery with Lit-Up (i use stims, but I still get jittery if I abuse them and while that might
trick you in thinking you have more energy is not true).

I work out to failure on 5 of the 6 days, when on Lit-Up failure - maintaining the same routines - doesn't feel
the same then without it. I still have to experience that totally broken omg-i-can't-take-a-step-more pwo
feeling which is a problem sometimes since I have the whole day ahead.
Meaning, the energy *lasts*
It's steady thru all the workout and it just feels good. Also the nootropic effect of it is most def one of the thing
I like the most, for me concentration is everything, is what makes or waste a wo. Lit-Up gives me the right
amount, I'm sensitive to nootropics and some ingredients makes me focus yes, ON EVERYTHING!
On random things, which end up distracting me from the wo. Lit-Up doesn't, i'm there, all the time.

The only thing I've noticed with this run is that it seems to take a bit more to kick in, but that could be
easily my state, not a big deal, I'm just waiting few minutes more before really push it.

I`m in bud

30g of carbs daily of…veggies, rice, oatmeal…or?

Once you start with Recompadrol NOT SCARE if repently your HUNGRY increase and you have a uncontrollable desire of sugary things this means (your body has low sugar levels). I run 3 bottles in a row and never fail me is simply amazing Stuff.
The 30gr of carbs are: 10gr of oats in the pwo shaker, 15gr of whole wheat bread, the rest is traces in fat free cottage cheese
(i eat quite some of it, approximately I counted 5gr of carbs from it)

I'm not scared :) maybe I should but I don't just control hunger, I master it lol
Really I can control it pretty well.
As for the sweets - which I like - I have my ways to satisfy them. Protein rools, fat free greek yogurt w/choc whey, and
my home made protein bars, which are made with whey, z-sweet (zero cal, zero glycemic impact, zero carbs/sugar sweetener),
inulin (fiber, the only sugar alcohol with almost no cals at all, no impact on insulin, no stomach discomfort etc..) and egg whites.
I make a whole oven once a week and snack on 'em one bite at the time, they are ridiculously filling, no carbs/sugar, no fats.
Technically dried whey and egg whites.

First day impressions:
this will sound like a sponsored log but is not, broke another PR on bb shrug
Energy was crazy good and while it was only very first day, I think I can state (knowing well
what Lit-Up does) where E-bol came into play was a noticeable enhanced recovery,
more energy, both mental and physical,
felt a great synergy with Lit-Up
Even if it was just a placebo (first day, could be) it worked at giving me a great wo day

Usually when you workout with this intensity you feel the energy somewhat going down
during the process, well, today the difference could be described as follows:

I was feeling the trained muscles getting stretched and burning and all the usual,
but not my body. Not that overwhelming heaviness that slowly but unavoidably
comes with hours of training. My mind was clear, my body simply felt *good* but
the trained muscles (you know especially traps - which i like to literally devastate - and delts
are small muscles, the burning is different from large muscles, is very concentrated..) were so sore.

DOMS:
This is gon' be tricky to describe.
I don't get DOMS easily, really, and I like them so I do my best,
to get them :D

Usually I get them the next day - when I do - never after few hours, well
while the pain is indeed different (as in not so sharp and fatiguing) the trained
muscles feel *heavy*, like there's something in me that keeps a big part of the pain
away but they feel like they would hurt like mofos if that "something" wasn't there.
I guess is the adaptogen.. or maybe I'm just imagining things :D I don't know.

I know that I had a bit more energy during the rest of the day, and that's unusual
Not that I didn't push it (new PR), actually something to be noticed about my training habits
I make sure I *always* add 1 more rep somewhere, one more lbs, whatever.. one more.
I am able to count on two hands the times I fail at this in one year.

One thing for sure, I have a very pronounced alpha feeling and my mood is great
(you can probably tell
from my excitement in the log lol).

To be noticed: vascularity was pretty crazy the whole day which for me
means looking gross to most people lol :)
You'd think you wouldn't get pumps when in low carb, well my body might be used
but I do get them and today were nice, very nice with Glycobol (absolutely *obivous* effect
of that, love it, that's where I wanna compare Recompadrol..)

Pre/pwo food 'n' sups looked like this:

* 1hour before wo: E-bol 2cps with 2gr of Fish Oil (blueprint, diary fats enhance half life of it)

* 30 min before wo:
Black Coffee, 10gr of bulk BCAA, 3.2gr of Beta Ala, 2,5gr Creapure, 3 tabs of Anavite,
2 scoops of Lit-Up, I skipped the caffeine today (forgot to take is, usually is 200mg) and didn't notice it :)
nice.

* Intra 10gr of bulk BCAA, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1gr of Vitamin C

* PWO 2cps of E-bol w/whey shaker containing 20gr of whey, 8/10gr of Oats.

* First meal 7pm with chicken sandwich (10gr of whole wheat bread), chicken, fat free cottage cheese,
fat free greek yogurt with roughly 40gr of whey, multivit, 2gr fish oil. A bite of my home made bar.

*There's gonna be a snack later and my last meal, pretty much the same stuff without the bread.

When Recompadrol gets in I will use it at first on refeed day (Day 1 or day 2 it depends how I feel)
see the effect and then try to integrated it in the workout days somehow, as usual, experimenting.

Going into details about the wo is tricky as I switch exercises on the fly
and I forget unless I write 'em down right away but it was something on the line:

* Warm up was something like BB shrugs 30reps, 10+10+10 from narrow to wider grip
again with front grip.

* BB shrugs 5 sets, 12/10/8/6 heavy, + last one new PR, 2 reps
3x seated weighted dips (
2 light/fast supersets with isometric at the end

* DB shrugs, 3 sets, heavy
vertical bb row superset, to failure
seated weighted dips superset, to failure

* 3 x seated bb shrug isometric (30sec, drop 2 plates, 30sec.. etc..)

* DB shoulder press 4 sets, heavy, added weights to all the sets
Side DB lateral raises superset (stiff arm), to failure
Front DB raises superset (alternate arms), to failure
Concentration bb vertical row (mid weight, very slow)

* Weighted dips 3 sets 12/10/8 (last one was forced, almost passed out lol)
One arm cable lateral raises 3 or 4 sets, don't remember
Barebell shoulder press (behind the neck), weird set, started as fast n light, ended heavy and slow

that was pretty much it I think, and sorry if I ****ed up some exercise name,
you know I'm improvising here. I might miss something, like I said,
I go with the flow, every single time so I forget wtf I do, I just know that I stop
only when I there's nothing left reallly.

Great first day! These three are gonna be fun to run together

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I love Lit-Up a lot, I've run it solo before and in my book is just a fantastic product.
My first DAA product but the whole formula seems to work so well on me, I can spot what it does so well
Training is simply not the same without it for me, see, training in a fasted state take time to get used to,
and even when you are used, and the prewo product plays a more important place with this protocol.
The energy is never jittery with Lit-Up (i use stims, but I still get jittery if I abuse them and while that might
trick you in thinking you have more energy is not true).

I work out to failure on 5 of the 6 days, when on Lit-Up failure - maintaining the same routines - doesn't feel
the same then without it. I still have to experience that totally broken omg-i-can't-take-a-step-more pwo
feeling which is a problem sometimes since I have the whole day ahead.
Meaning, the energy *lasts*
It's steady thru all the workout and it just feels good. Also the nootropic effect of it is most def one of the thing
I like the most, for me concentration is everything, is what makes or waste a wo. Lit-Up gives me the right
amount, I'm sensitive to nootropics and some ingredients makes me focus yes, ON EVERYTHING!
On random things, which end up distracting me from the wo. Lit-Up doesn't, i'm there, all the time.

The only thing I've noticed with this run is that it seems to take a bit more to kick in, but that could be
easily my state, not a big deal, I'm just waiting few minutes more before really push it.

The 30gr of carbs are: 10gr of oats in the pwo shaker, 15gr of whole wheat bread, the rest is traces in fat free cottage cheese
(i eat quite some of it, approximately I counted 5gr of carbs from it)

I'm not scared :) maybe I should but I don't just control hunger, I master it lol
Really I can control it pretty well.
As for the sweets - which I like - I have my ways to satisfy them. Protein rools, fat free greek yogurt w/choc whey, and
my home made protein bars, which are made with whey, z-sweet (zero cal, zero glycemic impact, zero carbs/sugar sweetener),
inulin (fiber, the only sugar alcohol with almost no cals at all, no impact on insulin, no stomach discomfort etc..) and egg whites.
I make a whole oven once a week and snack on 'em one bite at the time, they are ridiculously filling, no carbs/sugar, no fats.
Technically dried whey and egg whites.

First day impressions:
this will sound like a sponsored log but is not, broke another PR on bb shrug
Energy was crazy good and while it was only very first day, I think I can state (knowing well
what Lit-Up does) where E-bol came into play was a noticeable enhanced recovery,
more energy, both mental and physical,
felt a great synergy with Lit-Up
Even if it was just a placebo (first day, could be) it worked at giving me a great wo day

Usually when you workout with this intensity you feel the energy somewhat going down
during the process, well, today the difference could be described as follows:

I was feeling the trained muscles getting stretched and burning and all the usual,
but not my body. Not that overwhelming heaviness that slowly but unavoidably
comes with hours of training. My mind was clear, my body simply felt *good* but
the trained muscles (you know especially traps - which i like to literally devastate - and delts
are small muscles, the burning is different from large muscles, is very concentrated..) were so sore.

DOMS:
This is gon' be tricky to describe.
I don't get DOMS easily, really, and I like them so I do my best,
to get them :D

Usually I get them the next day - when I do - never after few hours, well
while the pain is indeed different (as in not so sharp and fatiguing) the trained
muscles feel *heavy*, like there's something in me that keeps a big part of the pain
away but they feel like they would hurt like mofos if that "something" wasn't there.
I guess is the adaptogen.. or maybe I'm just imagining things :D I don't know.

I know that I had a bit more energy during the rest of the day, and that's unusual
Not that I didn't push it (new PR), actually something to be noticed about my training habits
I make sure I *always* add 1 more rep somewhere, one more lbs, whatever.. one more.
I am able to count on two hands the times I fail at this in one year.

One thing for sure, I have a very pronounced alpha feeling and my mood is great
(you can probably tell
from my excitement in the log lol).

To be noticed: vascularity was pretty crazy the whole day which for me
mean looking gross to most people lol :)
You'd think you wouldn't get pumps when in low carb, well my body might be used
but I do get them and today were nice, very nice with Glycobol (absolutely *obivous* effect
of that, love it, that's where I wanna compare Recompadrol..)

Pre/pwo food 'n' sups looked like this:

* 1hour before wo: E-bol 2cps with 2gr of Fish Oil (blueprint, diary fats enhance half life of it)

* 30 min before wo:
Black Coffee, 10gr of bulk BCAA, 3.2gr of Beta Ala, 2,5gr Creapure, 3 tabs of Anavite,
2 scoops of Lit-Up, I skipped the caffeine today (forgot to take is, usually is 200mg) and didn't notice it :)
nice.

* Intra 10gr of bulk BCAA, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1gr of Vitamin C

* PWO 2cps of E-bol w/whey shaker containing 20gr of whey, 8/10gr of Oats.

* First meal 7pm with chicken sandwich (10gr of whole wheat bread), chicken, fat free cottage cheese,
fat free greek yogurt with roughly 40gr of whey, multivit, 2gr fish oil. A bite of my home made bar.

*There's gonna be a snack later and my last meal, pretty much the same stuff without the bread.

When Recompadrol gets in I will use it at first on refeed day (Day 1 or day 2 it depends how I feel)
see the effect and then try to integrated it in the workout days somehow, as usual, experimenting.

Going into details about the wo is tricky as I switch exercises on the fly
and I forget unless I write 'em down right away but it was something on the line:

* Warm up was something like BB shrugs 30reps, 10+10+10 from narrow to wider grip
again with front grip.

* BB shrugs 5 sets, 12/10/8/6 heavy, + last one new PR, 2 reps
3x seated weighted dips (
2 light/fast supersets with isometric at the end

* DB shrugs, 3 sets, heavy
vertical bb row superset, to failure
seated weighted dips superset, to failure

* 3 x seated bb shrug isometric (30sec, drop 2 plates, 30sec.. etc..)

* DB shoulder press 4 sets, heavy, added weights to all the sets
Side DB lateral raises superset (stiff arm), to failure
Front DB raises superset (alternate arms), to failure
Concentration bb vertical row (mid weight, very slow)

* Weighted dips 3 sets 12/10/8 (last one was forced, almost passed out lol)
One arm cable lateral raises 3 or 4 sets, don't remember
Barebell shoulder press (behind the neck), weird set, started as fast n light, ended heavy and slow

that was pretty much it I think, and sorry if I ****ed up some exercise name,
you know I'm improvising here. I might miss something, like I said,
I go with the flow, every single time so I forget wtf I do, I just know that I stop
only when I there's nothing left reallly.

Great first day! These three are gonna be fun to run together
You use whey protein and BCAA at the same time?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking ripped man. subed

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to get lit up!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weird. Lit Up hits me in about ten minutes. sometimes less

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
You use whey protein and BCAA at the same time?
Well BCAA in free form are different from the ones contained in whey,
but anyway i don't dose them together, did I write it somewhere?

My protein intake is quite high, even higher now on e-bol, whether they are
whey or/and BCAA, it happens that I dose them one next to the other on wo days,
I don't really pay much attention to the dosing of the two, I keep BCAAs
around my wo (morning) and my meals after 5/6pm, the only whey i get
before that are the 20gr pwo

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy detail and holy shreddedness! Im definitely in man

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
excellent detail is excellent, in on this

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
weird. Lit Up hits me in about ten minutes. sometimes less
Wasn't you mentioning being pretty sensitive to stims in general? I'm I mistaken?
I handle stims quite well, actually I start to handle them too well, especially caffeine..
But there's no prewo that hits me in less than 25, that's usually my sweet spot,
I'm noticing this time it takes lil more, but also I do wo very first thing in the morning
so sometimes really depends on how I did I sleep and how I wake up and such.

Holy detail and holy shreddedness! Im definitely in man
Sorry for the long ass details, I have time on my hands these days, work will get
crazy soon, I'm taking advantage of a calm period now

excellent detail is excellent, in on this
Again welcome on board, lol I start to feel self conscious about all the details now ahah
I'll keep the next posts shorter :)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't you mentioning being pretty sensitive to stims in general? I'm I mistaken?
I handle stims quite well, actually I start to handle them too well, especially caffeine..
But there's no prewo that hits me in less than 25, that's usually my sweet spot,
I'm noticing this time it takes lil more, but also I do wo very first thing in the morning
so sometimes really depends on how I did I sleep and how I wake up and

Again welcome on board, lol I start to feel self conscious about all the details now ahah
I'll keep the next posts shorter :)
Don't cut the details, I find them interesting - also, Litup usually hits me in 15-20

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Don't cut the details, I find them interesting - also, Litup usually hits me in 15-20
Ok :D I feel better now

Quick side note but worth mentioning: I'm very rarely hungry,
and the few times I do I control hunger very well. Yesterday I was definitely
hungry and since these last three days I've been kicking my own a$$ like no tomorrow
I had some more cottage cheese and whey-ed yogurt before going to bed, not that
I couldn't control it, I just didn't want to.

This morning, i woke up hungry again, for me that's a first! I do not recall
last time I've been hungry in the morning, even the smell of anything but coffee
makes me wanna puke in the morning, but not today, I'd eat a cow right now..

Now I wasn't about to change anything in my diet if not taking in some more
protein because of E-bol, but the reason because I'm running this specific stack
is because I've been thinking that at the condition I am now I will more likely
hit a plateau soon, and I am a very instinctive person with both diet and wo.
and I do feel like my body requires more nutrients right now, I'll listen to it.

So I am probably going to up the cals a bit, keeping IF protocol tho'

So far, no other stack or product raised my hunger, it might be just yesterday
and today but, i doubt it, it feels different, it's not feeling snacky - which happens sometimes -
I do want real food.. I think it's a good thing, we'll see

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok :D I feel better now

Quick side note but worth mentioning: I'm very rarely hungry,
and the few times I do I control hunger very well. Yesterday I was definitely
hungry and since these last three days I've been kicking my own a$$ like no tomorrow
I had some more cottage cheese and whey-ed yogurt before going to bed, not that
I couldn't control it, I just didn't want to.

This morning, i woke up hungry again, for me that's a first! I do not recall
last time I've been hungry in the morning, even the smell of anything but coffee
makes me wanna puke in the morning, but not today, I'd eat a cow right now..

Now I wasn't about to change anything in my diet if not taking in some more
protein because of E-bol, but the reason because I'm running this specific stack
is because I've been thinking that at the condition I am now I will more likely
hit a plateau soon, and I am a very instinctive person with both diet and wo.
and I do feel like my body requires more nutrients right now, I'll listen to it.

So I am probably going to up the cals a bit, keeping IF protocol tho'

So far, no other stack or product raised my hunger, it might be just yesterday
and today but, i doubt it, it feels different, it's not feeling snacky - which happens sometimes -
I do want real food.. I think it's a good thing, we'll see
"more protein because of E-bol" and get more hungry because of E-bol ;)

ECDY accelerate protein breakdown and protein synthesis

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did not know this.. I really got to give ecdy a try sometime

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

Indeed :)

I ran E-bol two times, two bottles both times and this is my third,
and this is the first time I experience this. Again, it's nice, I do consider this
new for me effect pleasant because, A) is telling me that is working, B) maybe due to the
mood enhancing effect, I don't feel bad about it (which is what usually happens) because
more than hunger is really my body demanding nutrients, is not annoying and it doesn't
put me into a state of mind of "omg I wanna eat but I can't", as a matter of fact,
today I was busy and I eat at 7.40pm, almost two hours later than I usually do
which when you've been fasting for 14/16 hours already is quite some time,
and yet I wasn't really feeling it, I just took in more protein in my meal and I feel good.

The fact that I'm experiencing this only now makes me think that is most likely
the different timing/dosing protocol? Or maybe my body in this particular condition/moment
reacts this way but, def dosing it 2cps x 3 times a day as suggested against
how I'm doing it now (blueprint, so morning wo: 2cps 1h prewo, 2cps pwo and two cps before last meal)
*does* make a difference.

Today's report, day 2

Again, the most noticeable effect was pwo.
I had way more energy thru the rest of the day after my wo,
great mood, and I'm noticing fullness and vascularity after a meal,
pretty noticeable. Is more than pump, hard to describe.
Similar to Glycobol effect but this one comes in conjunction of some sort
of tingly feeling, close to the beta ala tingling but not that strong.
Feels nice for sure.

Food
was the same as yesterday 'cept for about 25gr more of protein at my first
meal which is the only one I had at the time I'm writing this today.

I'm only raising daily protein intake of about 40gr a day up until
Sunday or Monday, which ever is gonna be the refeed day (Sunday is Day 1, see first post)
I always decide which one is refeed day based on how much I push on day 1,
if I'm not entirely satisfied with Sunday wo I always know I can count on Day 2, chest day,
that *never* goes bad. This way my refeed is whether the first or the second of three heavy days,

Anyways, next refeed day is gonna be my first dose of Recompadrol (checked the tracking, it'll be here on
Fri), and that's gonna be the day i will try to carb up a bit.

Calories
with 40/50gr of protein added are raised of about 220/240 cals,
for the first carb-based refeef I will swap those 200ish calories from the added protein
with clean carbs, potatoes or brown rice, or fat free oatmeals pancakes, we'll see, split in two
meals. The reason is I want to see how my body react to carbs (if I feel bloated as usual or not)
and if I feel better and like Recompadrol effect, I'll try to raise the calories a bit more, maybe +350 or something like that.

As stated before, it seems the right time to try to push the gains a bit and if there's one moment
I think I can do it while keeping the BF this low, is now. Lit-Up gives me drive and strength, E-bol better recovery,
sense of well being and great mood, more energy and better protein breakdown and synthesis,
and I wanna believe I am lean enough to be able to boost cals/carbs without adding fat, especially
considering the intensity of my training, which I most def don't count correctly when calculating
daily calories usage.

Today's wo
Today was Day 4, so an odd day.
It used to be my day off, but for several reasons it became
a day on. I don't wanna say I take it easy on day 4 but, kind of.

I use this day for biceps and a totally different abs routine (different from the
heavy weighted other two abs days in the week, Day1 and 5) and to train whatever muscle group I feel like I didn't train
properly, or well enough during the week before.

I still have DOMS on my chest from freakin' monday and still feeling last sunday's deadlifts,
shoulders and traps were yesterday and even moving the wheel while driving today was
"nice" as in, slightly painful.
So, really no muscle seemed to be needing additional work, hence, it was biceps and abs.
Biceps was pretty classic exercise, ez-bar, curls, cable preacher curls, various other cable
exercises for supersets and burn..

This day usually presents no problem, it's the day I workout with my mind at ease you know?
Not obsessing about weight, but really concentrating on the form, no ego (i usually don't have any anyway but still..)
I don't think about the "omfg I'm gonna break my PR today", so it's enjoyable and the great mood made things even better.
But! I was feeling very energetic and I did push way more than I usually do, but lifting was easy, I had great pumps
my chest was all vascular while doing arms and well, that's it.. It was good.

Then I switched to abs, like I said different routine and different exercises from the other two days,
slower, with less weight, paying attention again to concentration and contraction, different speeds,
different rest times. It went good, but at some point I literally "SNAPPED" for no real reason..

A cable got stuck and distracted me for what it seemed too long,
making me loose stamina and rhythm, and my reaction was waaay over the top
It's not due to the sups tho',

I use to have anger issues and well, sometimes something pops out.
Fortunately I know how to deal with it and I just put the anger at some use,
loading weight and training hard and heavy.
Again, this is when Lit-Up always surprise me, you reach for the energy at the end
of your wo day and you freakin' find it there, same for the concentration

Overall
So overall report, again, great mood, energy that lasts, both for the wo (lit-up)
and for the following hours (e-bol), with mental alertness and clarity,
good kind of hunger and feeling when eating.

Loving it

Did not know this.. I really got to give ecdy a try sometime
I really think e-bol is the best ecdy formula out there, and the addition of Turkesterone is
very nice

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk where you saw im sensitive to stims. i hardly take a pre workout, but it takes alot to hit me (for some products). like jack3d, 4 scoops does nothing for me. but Lit Up, Meso, Launch = 1-2 scoops

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
idk where you saw im sensitive to stims. i hardly take a pre workout, but it takes alot to hit me (for some products). like jack3d, 4 scoops does nothing for me. but Lit Up, Meso, Launch = 1-2 scoops
My bad then :) apologies
I thought I remember you mentioning that in some post

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have noticed this with the use of E-bol?
Increased weight gain (NOT FAT),super nitrogen retention (you feel and see bigger)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Did you have noticed this with the use of E-bol?
Increased weight gain (NOT FAT),super nitrogen retention (you feel and see bigger)
Yes.
I reported these effects in my past runs of E-bol yes, and actually wrote it in other posts about ecdy.

Especially the very first time I ran it the effects were so very noticeable, I remember getting
one bottle just to try and half way thru getting a second bottle because the effects were pretty great.

I did increase weight, absolutely no fat actually the opposite, I was more vascular and if the
weight wasn't that much more (due to my diet) size and muscle fullness were definitely obvious and,
it looked like I did gain much more weight than it actually was.

So yes to all of the above + strength increase. That's why I decided to stack it with Lit-Up,
the 2 products that gave me the most noticeable strength increase.
Altho' while Lit-up does that from day 1 of use, E-bol I recall taking a bit more to show that particular effect.

You know what the funny thing is? I've been having here these two unopened bottles of E-bol for some
months now, the new run has been postponed because I kept trying new products, which - in the same field
of E-bol, other great sups out there for different things - were all pretty much ineffective, very disappointing.

They made me reconsider how noticeable and good were the effects of E-bol.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
looking good.

ill be following along.

side note: if you are sensitive to stimulants increase your antioxidents. That can be why. Added Vit E and C can help

And extra co q 10 before a workout can aid fat loss./

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man AK I wanted to comment on your hungry post but my phone screwed up and erased it lol.

Very interesting on the ecdy. When I ran the iforce stacked with the LG version I was able to increase my overall protein intake and muscle synthesis level I feel.
I never thought it increased protein breakdown as well though. Even though I know the body has balance I would think protein breakdown would be stable on ecdy. Interesting indeed.

Ebol had the best extracts of ecdy I hear so I might run it in November if I can get the funds around.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
honestly i dont think ive ever seen someone so shredded not competing.

****ing unreal.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
honestly i dont think ive ever seen someone so shredded not competing.

****ing unreal.
Thanks man :) maybe I should think about it
(once I'm in the right shape, I'm still kinda self conscious about my body lol)

Speaking of which, I'm noticing my veins are sticking out a tad more,
they look like wo time, only I wo 12 hours ago.. Whole body not like
arms and the abs (today's wo), legs I think look ever more obvious,
very nice

I can't wait to add Recompadrol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established

very nice

Mens Physique you would blow up that division.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed lol. You should just enter a contest nearby. Just go in as is and see how well you do. Lol. Might cost a bit for entry, but you might score some random free supps from companies to test out ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

very nice

the BEAUTIFUL thing of Recompadrol you can use with or without carbs F**ing stuff is simply amazing.

note: when i used after weeks on atkins diet and introduce some carbs i start see how my veins simply "pop out" WTF???
"spider veins" and i 250 lbs now and need down 20lbs more so you can see what the stuff make with you ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the BEAUTIFUL thing of Recompadrol you can use with or without carbs F**ing stuff is simply amazing.

note: when i used after weeks on atkins diet and introduce some carbs i start see how my veins simply "pop out" WTF???
"spider veins" and i 250 lbs now and need down 20lbs more so you can see what the stuff make with you ;)
Without carbs?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Agreed lol. You should just enter a contest nearby. Just go in as is and see how well you do. Lol. Might cost a bit for entry, but you might score some random free supps from companies to test out ;)
you guys start to convince me ahah, it actually doesn't sound like a bad
idea, f#ck it, I should try even just to see how it goes - i'd need to learn all those
poses tho' :D

I've been chasing recompadrol for some time now, finally
it got available here in EU as well, like literally two days ago
Mine seriously must've been the first two bottles shipped.
On top of the overall great reviews on this one, I have first experience
feedback on it from people I do know and they described me the same effect you're reporting
Can't wait!

Without carbs?
Yes, I'll test this myself first hand in few days, but that's exactly
why I wanted Recompadrol so bad, its uses without carbs is
pretty well known - at least among us low-carber lol -

But I can tell you that I actually like and got very good results
with Glycobol (my last run was Testopro,LX and Glycobol,
pictures from the first post are right at the end of that stack)

Dosing it 1cps before a meal containing even only 10gr of carbs (or no carbs)
it was giving me fullness and pump, after 20-ish days of
random use of it (sometimes I took 1cps pwo, sometimes 1 with the last meal,
some others 2 on bigger refeed meal, different time of the day etc..)
and a very nice feeling after a meal, veins were popping out more.

I just want to compare Recompadrol because while Gbol
is Na-Rala based, Recomp has different ingredients which should work
in different pathways, stuff that I never tried before
plus its formula is known to work well without carbs.

The only thing about Glycobol is that once I tried to do 2cps
on my refeed meal and went for a decent dose (large for me)
of sweet potatoes, something like 80gr i think, no oil, no salt, no anything just clean baked
potatoes, and I didn't notice any difference in the results
than with just 10gr of oats and I got bloated :/

I'll test how recompadrol works used in that way too because
the refeed works, but the fact that I feel like a blowfish after
carbs sucks, so it stops me from doing it and my refeed now
is just one or two mixed meals once a week

Funny thing is, I wasn't getting bloated with I was using
a mix of simple and complex carbs pwo, were oats cereal
which contained sugar (35gr of sugar every 100gr of cereals),
which tasted also very good, but unfortunately for me,
even if I was still taking in the same cals as now,
the difference when I stopped using simple carbs pwo
was crazy, I really leaned out so much more without them.. :/

I know when you're in cal deficit the food choice it shouldn't
make that much of a difference, well for me it does

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food choice is everything for me. I can't handle anything with gluten, dairy gives me problems too. Also I cant handle brown rice. Bloats my joints. Makes um ache. White rice doesn't but gives me gas.

I like the idea of looking amazing like you do but I'm a performance based kinda guy too now that ive started playing judo. Hope you get good things off the recompadrol as I wanna give it a run as well. :).

Ebol I wanna try too. Wouldn't mind something that gives me strength and better body comp. :)

Enter that competition man. My old training buddy just did and he took 4th. And his abs are no where near yours. And he competed in California, where he guys are usually pretty high tier. (just saying he didn't do this event someplace in the middle of no where. Lol) Phil Heath was also there guest posing lol.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Food choice is everything for me. I can't handle anything with gluten, dairy gives me problems too. Also I cant handle brown rice. Bloats my joints. Makes um ache. White rice doesn't but gives me gas.

I like the idea of looking amazing like you do but I'm a performance based kinda guy too now that ive started playing judo. Hope you get good things off the recompadrol as I wanna give it a run as well. :).

Ebol I wanna try too. Wouldn't mind something that gives me strength and better body comp. :)

Enter that competition man. My old training buddy just did and he took 4th. And his abs are no where near yours. And he competed in California, where he guys are usually pretty high tier. (just saying he didn't do this event someplace in the middle of no where. Lol) Phil Heath was also there guest posing lol.
I agree,

sure cals in vs cals out is the big picture, but when the macros are settled
where do you get the cals from makes a huge difference in body comp, at least
for me.
Fortunately I'm good with diaries, but anything more than 10/15r of carbs
and I feel like a$$.

I'm perfectly satisfied with what I eat, I don't have problems with dieting
and I'm not a big fan of carbs food in general, but I'd like to be able
to do a slightly bigger carb up on refeed day because I noticed it actually helps
a lot, for kicking metabolism, body comp, as well as being able to keep gaining
something and stay lean.

Indeed, I lived in Cali for some time, I know what you mean
Indeed the competition is stiff in there. I might give it a shot for real and see :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
So, third day on Lit-up/E-bol

Today was a tough day, legs 'n' abs

Legs is always a good test, and how did it go?

Well I can summarize in something like this: one of the best wo day ever!

Legs are not my stronger body part, I have long ass limbs hence
it's tough for me to put mass on 'em, well, it's hard to make 'em
look "bulk", so I lift as heavy as I can, hypertrophy wo mixed
with supersets to failure, few exercises but done with good form
and great concentration.

I woke up again in a very good mood and eager to hit the gym,
prewo sups as usual, 2cps E-bol with 2gr of fish oil, 30min later
BCAA, crea, beta ala, black coffee and 2 scoops of Lit-Up (btw,
i like the cherry flavor everyday more)

WO
Abs routine begins with a 45lbs plate weighted
crunch, scaling down weight to failure, I never warm up abs
it feels much better to hit them hard right away, it feels like
"i'm breaking stuff", best way for me to get stamina fast and get
in the mood.
That is followed by several different exercises for abs (really way too many to list them all),
all weighted, with no rest between them.
Routine x 2.

Then warm up legs with 2 sets - mid weight 'n' slow - seated leg curls and prone curls
I like to do opposite wo with legs.

Then right away into the heaviest exercise which is hack squat.
4 sets 10/8/6/4 + superset
on the last set I *easily* did 6 instead of 4, so I put some more weight and
did another 3 reps. Pretty cool.

This tells me: strength is going up.

Burn superset and I was feeling very good, full of energy.
I'm gonna repeat myself, because it has been confirmed today too: my body
feels rested and well and the trained muscles heavy, bigger and stimulated.

Next one was the good ol' squat, still hypertrophy wo, t
he only thing to report here was that again, lifting was easy,
but instead of try to load more I was paying attention to the form
and going lower than parallel, it felt good.
4 sets

then 2 supersets with leg curls/prone leg curls, to failure, with 1min rest between the two

After this usually I start to feel a bit tired and my my mood (looking at what it has to come)
goes a bit down, but today I was really feeling great and concentration (<-- Lit-Up) was awesome.

DB slipt squats, 3 sets, again lifting was easy, will go up next week, this time I preferred concentrating
on the form, I added 2sec isometric at the end of the movement because it was really feeling like I
put the wrong weight.

Then front squats, not with too much weight on this one (I go heavy on Day 1 with the front)
but I go raw, all the way down. Well, we're almost at the end of the wo but I felt like I still had it
in the tank, so again I went up with the weight and added a set, veins on legs felt like they were about
to pop.

Last exercise for legs, leg curls again, 3 sets 8/6/4 with max weight + superset to failure, same for prone curls.
Despite this last combo is at the end I like to still do hypertrophy with as much weight as I can lift,
it really leave me a great feeling on the legs.

Usually I wanna die after all this, especially thinking I have 2 more routines of abs to do.
I was indeed tired of course, and yet totally in the mood I didn't rest more than 2 minutes
and started weighted leg raises, felt unfreaking stoppable.
The two final abs routines went great, i finished my wo with still a lot of energy in me.

2cps E-bol with whey, 30gr instead of 20, with my 10gr of oats.
I feel great, again mental alertness and plenty of energy to go thru the rest of the day.
Veins look a bit thicker.
Also, I had my right knee bothering me the last couple of weeks, today felt absolutely
nothing wrong with it.

Food will come in about 4 hours, tomorrow is back wo :)

Side note: thanks to App Nut, I got - totally unexpected - two Lit-Up Peach samples
today, even if I got two Peach tubs they're still sealed, tomorrow Ima try the new flavor, sweet

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice progress man. Strength gain is a big PLUS! Hehe. The feeling of being unstoppable. YES. Love it! Keep killing it man!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i know i read about diet, but u didnt necessarily put macro count

those calories are so low i remember when i was down at that calori count it was like
285 protein and 65 fat. or something around there.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Side note: thanks to App Nut, I got - totally unexpected - two Lit-Up Peach samples
today, even if I got two Peach tubs they're still sealed, tomorrow Ima try the new flavor, sweet
If you are a fan of peach, after trying the samples you most likely will not want to finish your open tub of cherry :p

The cherry is still delicious, but the peach is out of this world!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
nice progress man. Strength gain is a big PLUS! Hehe. The feeling of being unstoppable. YES. Love it! Keep killing it man!
Indeed, big plus. I was feeling a beast today
also nice is that I was being very aggressive towards the wo but in a very good mood with people
which ain't the case for me usually. When I get aggressive I get like *pissed* lol, this feeling is very
concentrated towards wo, as in "iron, ima kick yo a##.." So very productive.

i know i read about diet, but u didnt necessarily put macro count

those calories are so low i remember when i was down at that calori count it was like
285 protein and 65 fat. or something around there.
Yeah my protein intake overall is something like 300 a day or maybe even more.
But like I said, what I am trying to do is to be able to boost cals a bit, for two reasons,
first because I know I'm gonna hit plateau soon if I don't (i'm human overall, strength without calorie boost
can increase only to a certain point), and second I am probably leaving some lean gains on the table out of paranoia.
Maybe not, but it's worth a try.

If you are a fan of peach, after trying the samples you most likely will not want to finish your open tub of cherry :p

The cherry is still delicious, but the peach is out of this world!
I *AM* fan of peach lol that's why i started the new Lit-Up run from the cherry ones, but how can i resist
to the peach samples?! My willpower does have a limit lol
I think i said that before, I'm liking it the cherry everyday more, like an acquired taste, and yet I know
peach is gonna rawk

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
your fat must be lower then 65 if your having some carbs!

i dont know how u keep your wood with a lower fat diet then that man. because that pretty damn low lol

my macros are at like 300g protein and 105g fat

and on non workout days like 285 protein 85g fat

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
your fat must be lower then 65 if your having some carbs!

i dont know how u keep your wood with a lower fat diet then that man. because that pretty damn low lol

my macros are at like 300g protein and 105g fat

and on non workout days like 285 protein 85g fat
I should count to be honest, thing is, I've been eating (like most of us) the same stuff
in the same dose for ages, I did count once, did the plan and settled, for me is automatic now
is not that I change foods or meal size ever, my fats are not that high tho'.
I use my homemade bars to reach the cals and my fats come mostly from fish oil and natural PB,
some diary, that's it

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
recipe for home made bars?

im thinking of buy sugar free pudding to use for mine as something to hold it.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
recipe for home made bars?

im thinking of buy sugar free pudding to use for mine as something to hold it.
Sugar free pudding is good but I personally use inulin, much better and they come out chewy

here's my recipe is, super simple and fast to make, in 3 variations:

Carb and Fat Free:

1/2 cup Inulin
1/3 cup Z-sweet (you can use stevia but the sweetening power is different, this dose is for Z-sweet, and it taste much better)
1 and 1/2 cup of chocolate whey of your choice
2 egg whites
1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt (***e total 0% is what i use)
1 tsp vanilla flavor

*Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, yogurt and vanilla).
*In a separate container, mix all teh dry ingredients.
*Make a well in dry ingredient mixture
*Add wet ingredients, stir only until moistened
Bake 10/15 minutes (use baking paper)

variations are simple:

add 1/3 cup of oats if you want some good carbs in them (or you could use whole wheat flour, in which case
split the inulin dose with the flour)

add 2 tbs of natural Peanut (or Hazelnut) butter if you want some good fats in them

I usually bake two whole cakes (then cut them in bar shape, easier) one carb/fat free,
and the second carb free but with the natty PB added.

They come out pretty good and you can carry them around because they are not sticky
Baking time can slightly vary, the softer you want them the less you bake them

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Sugar free pudding is good but I personally use inulin, much better and they come out chewy

here's my recipe is, super simple and fast to make, in 3 variations:

Carb and Fat Free:

1/2 cup Inulin
1/3 cup Z-sweet (you can use stevia but the sweetening power is different, this dose is for Z-sweet, and it taste much better)
1 and 1/2 cup of chocolate whey of your choice
2 egg whites
1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt (***e total 0% is what i use)
1 tsp vanilla flavor

*Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, yogurt and vanilla).
*In a separate container, mix all teh dry ingredients.
*Make a well in dry ingredient mixture
*Add wet ingredients, stir only until moistened
Bake 10/15 minutes (use baking paper)

variations are simple:

add 1/3 cup of oats if you want some good carbs in them (or you could use whole wheat flour, in which case
split the inulin dose with the flour)

add 2 tbs of natural Peanut (or Hazelnut) butter if you want some good fats in them

I usually bake two whole cakes (then cut them in bar shape, easier) one carb/fat free,
and the second carb free but with the natty PB added.

They come out pretty good and you can carry them around because they are not sticky
Baking time can slightly vary, the softer you want them the less you bake them
sounds good, z sweet is stevia. i assume reubanuside A extract (duno spelling). Inulin is a nice fiber but does contain some carbs id have to check dosing on that. so i know still keto.

id prolly add ALMOND AND FLAX MEAL all fat little bit of carb (more then half fiber)

sounds pretty good id prolly need to use whole eggs though for the fat to flavor it a little more.

Thanks for recipe.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Quick info about inulin:

Erythritol – Glycemic Index of 0

Erythritol is almost non-caloric (0.2 calories per gram) and about 60-70% as sweet as sugar. It’s the only sugar alcohol that doesn’t appear to cause gastrointestinal distress (because the body absorbs it rather than let it pass to the colon for fermentation), it doesn’t affect blood sugar or insulin, and it cannot be fermented by dental bacteria (and it exhibits some of xylitol’s inhibitory effect on carie-causing oral bacteria, though not all of it).

For the most part, erythritol seems pretty safe, and it’s rumored to taste very similar to sugar. Overconsumption – taking in more than your body can absorb – can result in bloating and gastrointestinal distress, but it takes a lot.

With 1/2 cup of it I make something 25 bars, impact is pretty much non-existing