AK's Lit-Up/E-bol/Recompadrol log unsponsored

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Quick info about inulin:

Erythritol – Glycemic Index of 0

Erythritol is almost non-caloric (0.2 calories per gram) and about 60-70% as sweet as sugar. It’s the only sugar alcohol that doesn’t appear to cause gastrointestinal distress (because the body absorbs it rather than let it pass to the colon for fermentation), it doesn’t affect blood sugar or insulin, and it cannot be fermented by dental bacteria (and it exhibits some of xylitol’s inhibitory effect on carie-causing oral bacteria, though not all of it).

For the most part, erythritol seems pretty safe, and it’s rumored to taste very similar to sugar. Overconsumption – taking in more than your body can absorb – can result in bloating and gastrointestinal distress, but it takes a lot.
im not sure but i think it was in one of those other products a dorian yates product, thought excretion was from kidney not sure if im thinking of the right alcohol thoguh.

but it is technically a prebiotic inulin which aids digestion by helping the production of good bacteria.

Its in PPs sweet serum

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
http://www.naturalnews.com/022356.html

makes it pretty interesting.

I regularly take probiotics, and plus I only eat greek yogurt which has probiotic as well.
Recently I had to do some stomach exams including gastroscopy and ultrasound and they
showed stomach and the other organs are in perfectly healthy conditions. Saying it just cuz
it actually happened less than 10 days ago
Anyway, i didn't really understand what the "ingest it in the form of a whole food",
but I use 100% pure and I've never got any problems, granted like I said, I take in
proably 1/2 cup in two weeks, or even less

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
whole food from onion artichoke or chicory.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Quick prewo update:

I tried Lit-Up Peach, sweet! I like it, but I like cherry a lil bit more :D
but Peach is good too, a bit sharper than I was expecting but I think
I'll always keep both flavors at hand, it's nice to swap 'em

Hitting the gym in 10min, this morning muscles have a nice grainy look
all over, vascularity is going up too.

Hunger is still up, yesterday I ate a bit more, no carbs but boosted fats
a bit before bed.

Today's back wo

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update and good recipe. I don't do any dairy at all so my protein bars are basically chicken breasts or some grass fed beef lol.

Interesting on the vascularity. Same carbs and no recompadrol yet eh? Ecdy is working magic I guess. :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Nice update and good recipe. I don't do any dairy at all so my protein bars are basically chicken breasts or some grass fed beef lol.

Interesting on the vascularity. Same carbs and no recompadrol yet eh? Ecdy is working magic I guess. :)
Not yet :) it should get here today, i hope, but worst case scenario on Monday which is
refeed day. Ecdy is indeed working great

WO over.. holy cow today was long!
But also very good

Let's get to it, today's word is "endurance"
Neverending strength and stamina

My back wo is probably the longest day
warm up starts with lat machine, different grips,
I don't count reps or sets, I just do it up until I feel ready

Then heaviest exercise right away, v-bar bb bent over row
4 sets, full power, went again smooth and lifting was easy,
loaded some more weight and added a 2 reps set.

Then DB bent over row, 3 sets, even here went up
on the weight on every sets, plenty of energy
Supersets on lat machine

Then i did weighted hyperextensions, an exercise that
I often forget but I actually like, 4 sets, like the feeling a lot
Ez-bar bent over row, lat machine different grips, supersets,
reverse flies, some cable exercise, bla bla

Long story short. Strength is crazy good since I'm
adding weight to pretty much almost all the exercises,
more often than not what is suppose to be a lighter exercise
turns into some hybrid endurance/hypertrophy, more intense,
more weight 'cause I just feel great.

I look bigger, as mentioned before, vascularity is probably the most noticeable
effect along with strength increase, recovery is great and concentration/motivation as well.

Only weird thing - which I mentioned before - my prewo ****tail
seem to take longer to kick in, it takes me more to build stamina at the beginning
of the wo, is not bothering me but it's kinda odd.
I wonder if it's the fish oil that i take with the first dose of E-bol (never did it before)
slowing down the process a bit.

Anyways, my legs last night have been literally pumping for *hours* while in bed,
good feeling, today they felt heavy and full (looked fuller too), my back right now is
pumping and it feels massive.
While I'm not a big guy, my back muscles are fairly thick and it takes a lot
for me to feel the wo, today I really pushed it and it feels good, I feel the work
on every inch of my back.

Everything described in the past days is confirmed and strength is going up.
I'm hungrier than I've ever been, I'm not dying, is not a problem but I just feel
like eating (which I don't usually), and the way I woke up this morning (lines on muscle
way more noticeable) it tells me that despite the higher calories intake there's no
trace of fat nor water retention.
Very happy with the results, I'll check my weight in a week.

Dying to see what Recompadrol will add in this picture!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I'm updating this after 12 hours from today's wo because i think it's worth sharing

I don't get DOMS easily, I love when I do whether or not they are a sign of a good
workout, they surely are a great reminder of it.

I get them regularly on legs day (day after) yes, but the other days I'm lucky
if I get them a couple of times, never intense, pleasant "reminders", I feel the muscles
heavy, a bit of pain in the abs when I stretch etc.. you got the idea I'm sure after years of
training a lot of us know what I'm talking about. Very hard for me to get them on my back
despite I train on several exercises with more than twice my body weight.

12h passed since my back wo and I'm reporting the following:
my back feels like is freackin' exploding, skin on the center of my back
seems like it could tear any moment, my whole back feels super full and heavy,
like I am carrying something on it, pain on my lats, lower back everywhere..
Don't read this as a negative thing I would *pay* to feel like this everyday, it's great!

Veins on my limbs are the size of my fingers, they have been the whole day.
Today I had visible veins on my back and a couple on my lower back, and you know
water retention and fat on your lower back is like the very last thing that goes away,
not that I was looking like Mr.O condition, but even one popped vein in there is a big deal
for me.
Today I must've pushed way more than I realized and I like it

On a slightly concerning side:
I literally passed out something like 3h ago after my first meal
for about 40 minutes, and I woke up very dehydrated, which is pretty crazy
because on a normal day i drink 5 liters of water a day (about 1.5 gallons),
these days even more than that.
Hunger is going up, so I'm gonna go with it and eat, because my body obviously
is close to failure with this wo intensity (go figure since I was in cal deficit before already!)

So, this stack in my book is pretty bad ass, I could say the best I've run so far.
While E-bol has been good in past, and Lit-Up as too, put together they are giving me
exponentially better results.
Taking in more water and food/protein/cals seems absolutely necessary; pair this
with the even more visible veins, the strength increase (and endurance too) and well,
you have the equation: bad ass.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Day off :)

Taking Lit-Up anyway, to keep DAA going (don't have bulk) and E-bol 6cps with the "suggested" timing,
so 2cps x 3 times a day on empty 30 min before high protein meals.

DOMS on the back are still crazy good, everything else is the same.
It might be suggestion/placebo effect, but it seems to me I look bigger, thicker, better.

I can still feel the wo on my legs and abs slightly, 3 days after. Sweet

Quick question, I'm trying not to open a new 3d on this let's see if someone chime in:

I've been trying different nutrient partitioners/GDA even tho' I don't eat carbs,
looking for something that would work with such protocol/diet and while Glycobol
gave me good results and Recompadrol being on its way, by analyzing what E-Bol
is doing to me I would definitely describe its effects as something I would expect
from a nutrient partitioner, only it works with proteins instead of carbs!

Is this the effect of a better protein breakdown/absorption?
Hunger increase (actually I do crave protein), strength, fat loss/more vascularity,
size increase (and weight? I'll check that in few days)

Do we have with this product a nutrient partitioner for low carbers?
Could this be a way to look at E-bol?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Day off :)

Taking Lit-Up anyway, to keep DAA going (don't have bulk) and E-bol 6cps with the "suggested" timing,
so 2cps x 3 times a day on empty 30 min before high protein meals.

DOMS on the back are still crazy good, everything else is the same.
It might be suggestion/placebo effect, but it seems to me I look bigger, thicker, better.

I can still feel the wo on my legs and abs slightly, 3 days after. Sweet

Quick question, I'm trying not to open a new 3d on this let's see if someone chime in:

I've been trying different nutrient partitioners/GDA even tho' I don't eat carbs,
looking for something that would work with such protocol/diet and while Glycobol
gave me good results and Recompadrol being on its way, by analyzing what E-Bol
is doing to me I would definitely describe its effects as something I would expect
from a nutrient partitioner, only it works with proteins instead of carbs!

Is this the effect of a better protein breakdown/absorption?
Hunger increase (actually I do crave protein), strength, fat loss/more vascularity,
size increase (and weight? I'll check that in few days)

Do we have with this product a nutrient partitioner for low carbers?
Could this be a way to look at E-bol?
Ecdy and other supplements all have an effect on blood sugar, ecdy in particular has a mild one.

issue is price for a optimal ecdy dose with the right ecdy dose with the right partioner

Addind recompadrol to it will only amplify its effects due to the several glucose lowering mechanisms as well as the anti adipogenesis mechanisms.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Ecdy and other supplements all have an effect on blood sugar, ecdy in particular has a mild one.

issue is price for a optimal ecdy dose with the right ecdy dose with the right partioner

E-bol ain't the cheapest sup out there, but it has a great formula and dosed well, but most important
it gives me results and I rather spending $ on something that actually works instead of trying (like happened way to many
times in past) in cheaper stuff that does nothing.

Addind recompadrol to it will only amplify its effects due to the several glucose lowering mechanisms as well as the anti adipogenesis mechanisms.
And that's why I'm so excited to add this one! Also, speaking of price, Recompadrol is a killer deal
two bottles that I got will last me forever

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree on spending a bit more for what works. That's why a lot of my friends only run ph/ds cycles lol

I like to try to keep it as natural as I can. I don't plan on competing but I do play sports.

In your experience what was the best supp you have used for strength? And what do you do for joints?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I agree on spending a bit more for what works. That's why a lot of my friends only run ph/ds cycles lol

I like to try to keep it as natural as I can. I don't plan on competing but I do play sports.

In your experience what was the best supp you have used for strength? And what do you do for joints?
lol I've never touched phs, can't say i'd be curious but all the problems coming along with them ain't worth it imo
But i'm sure there's gonna be soon a change, sups market is expanding a lot, more people are interested and use them
and yet the production itself seems stagnating (aside from few new real breakthrough products), i'm sure we won't have to
wait for a real safe, no sides ph of some sort..

Anyways, being a natty probably i don't know what i'm missing as far as strength increase the ph market
offers, but so far the stack that I'm running now is giving me the most noticeable strength increase.
Lit-Up is the one we when speak of short terms effects, you take it, you get the results 20 min later,
both for hypertrophy and power. E-bol for long term effect. Together seem to work very well.

Another product that kept my strength going (while dieting) has been Triazole, which I was originally
planning on throwing in here but I'm saving it for later for another experiment

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Still waiting for Recompadrol :/ today would be refeed day,
it'll be postponed to tomorrow if i don't get it.

Today's wo is deadlift, squats (light-ish) and abs
About to hit the gym in 1h, last night i slept very lil (thanks to my cat)
so I don't exactly feel great this morning, we'll see how it goes
after the prewo dosing of well, everything :D

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for Recompadrol :/ today would be refeed day,
it'll be postponed to tomorrow if i don't get it.

Today's wo is deadlift, squats (light-ish) and abs
About to hit the gym in 1h, last night i slept very lil (thanks to my cat)
so I don't exactly feel great this morning, we'll see how it goes
after the prewo dosing of well, everything :D
I would throw my cat at the wall if it was the cause for me not getting sleep lmao

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I would throw my cat at the wall if it was the cause for me not getting sleep lmao
I know I hated him for that, but he workout with me lol, i have to forgive him :)

Update on today's wo

Once again, this stack prove its effectiveness every day more!

I already mentioned last night I looked bigger and my veins were freaking crazy
they still are, they now look like in wo all the time, tiny lil ones are popping out everywhere
and I'm pretty sure I did gain weight not only size (like not a placebo). Roadmap vascularity
and that's pretty great by itself.

Today I was really surprised when 15 minutes after taking the morning ****tail
(E-bol, fish oil then beta ala, crea, bcaa, anavite and Lit-Up) it kicked in faster,
and stronger than ever despite the bad sleep night.

All of a sudden I felt very energetic and eager to hit the weights, super motivated!
I was already going to face a shi##y wo day because of that but I was very wrong.

Energy was to the roof, new PR on deadlift, massive supersets and I loaded more
on stiff legged deads, hit the squats hard (usually I do front squats and squats
on Day1 - today - lighter than leg day), way heavier than I usually have the strength to do,
not only with more weight but with shorter rest between sets

I added at least one heavy set on every exercise and went for supersets because I
was all hyper still, even after that.

So deadlift (and sumo for some supersets), stiff legs deads,
front squats, supersets on leg curls (opposite, seated and prone)
then abs.
When I get to abs I'm usually *very* tired, but today I actually had to stop
myself after a session that lasted almost 3 hours, I was feeling (and I actually had the strength!)
a beast, heavy weighted abs, added sets and when I was done I really felt like I could've kept
going for another hour.. And def not because I didn't push it, my back and legs were pumping like
crazy and still are, abs were covered with veins and pumped.

I might sound way to excited but, guys there was actually a reason, it was a great wo
with great results for me and plenty of energy still in the tank.

I had to go to work after the wo and I while the trained muscles were pumping
and feeling heavy my body didn't feel stressed like it often happens.

To be noticed: my cals intake has been around 200/250 cals more than it was before,
granted that those 200/250 are coming 70% from protein and 30% from healthy fats
but I am eating more and getting leaner and more vascular which is not something
easy with my starting BF.

This two products are probably the best stack I ran up to date.
Happy as a kid in a candy store.

Recompadrol should be here tomorrow, I got confused with days and I thought today
was Monday, so yeah tomorrow which is refeed day/chest wo should be here.
I really hope so because I'm gonna gonna refeed without it, it'll be postponed to thursday (legs day)
in case.

Strength still going up, recovery improved (noticeably!), pretty impressive protein breakdown/recomp,
and no sides whatsoever.

Off topic: pain and pumps from deadlifts are awesome. They have the power of making you feel unstoppable,
they have something to them that screams "you're growing" :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeap! but anyway Gluconeogenesis is inevitable in the human body ;)
I understand what gluconeogenesis is and that really wasnt my question. You commented that recompadrol was beneficial without someone eating carbs afterwards. My question was how? I am not questioning your reason or logic just trying to understand why it would be beneficial without the carbs. I take ALA daily pre bed without carbs to induce hypoglycemia in an effort to stimulate a Ghrelin induced GH release.

What is the reasoning behind taking recompadrol without carbs?

I am extremely curious as recompadrol has been my favorite nutrient partitioner product (next to anabolic pump) and I dont eat many carbs at all. If there is some sort of reason or logic to take my recompadrol with my protein + fat only meals than I would like to know. Feel like I been missing out on it! lol\

Awesome links BTW :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sugar free pudding is good but I personally use inulin, much better and they come out chewy

here's my recipe is, super simple and fast to make, in 3 variations:

Carb and Fat Free:

1/2 cup Inulin
1/3 cup Z-sweet (you can use stevia but the sweetening power is different, this dose is for Z-sweet, and it taste much better)
1 and 1/2 cup of chocolate whey of your choice
2 egg whites
1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt (***e total 0% is what i use)
1 tsp vanilla flavor

*Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, yogurt and vanilla).
*In a separate container, mix all teh dry ingredients.
*Make a well in dry ingredient mixture
*Add wet ingredients, stir only until moistened
Bake 10/15 minutes (use baking paper)

variations are simple:

add 1/3 cup of oats if you want some good carbs in them (or you could use whole wheat flour, in which case
split the inulin dose with the flour)

add 2 tbs of natural Peanut (or Hazelnut) butter if you want some good fats in them

I usually bake two whole cakes (then cut them in bar shape, easier) one carb/fat free,
and the second carb free but with the natty PB added.

They come out pretty good and you can carry them around because they are not sticky
Baking time can slightly vary, the softer you want them the less you bake them
Sounds like an awesome snack bud!

I will give this a try sometime but WTF is inulin?

sounds good, z sweet is stevia. i assume reubanuside A extract (duno spelling). Inulin is a nice fiber but does contain some carbs id have to check dosing on that. so i know still keto.

id prolly add ALMOND AND FLAX MEAL all fat little bit of carb (more then half fiber)

sounds pretty good id prolly need to use whole eggs though for the fat to flavor it a little more.

Thanks for recipe.
Let me know how it comes out with the whole eggs and almond flour. I typically use almond meal as my flour replacement.. are you subbing in the almond meal for the inulin? Or adding it in with the rest of the listed ingredients?

Quick info about inulin:

Erythritol – Glycemic Index of 0

Erythritol is almost non-caloric (0.2 calories per gram) and about 60-70% as sweet as sugar. It’s the only sugar alcohol that doesn’t appear to cause gastrointestinal distress (because the body absorbs it rather than let it pass to the colon for fermentation), it doesn’t affect blood sugar or insulin, and it cannot be fermented by dental bacteria (and it exhibits some of xylitol’s inhibitory effect on carie-causing oral bacteria, though not all of it).

For the most part, erythritol seems pretty safe, and it’s rumored to taste very similar to sugar. Overconsumption – taking in more than your body can absorb – can result in bloating and gastrointestinal distress, but it takes a lot.

With 1/2 cup of it I make something 25 bars, impact is pretty much non-existing
Where do you buy this from?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Sounds like an awesome snack bud!

I will give this a try sometime but WTF is inulin?
It is pretty awesome yes, maybe it takes some experiment with the protein flavor,
some taste good with water or for the protein brownie but not so good as bars, and the other way around.

Inulin = Erythritol
they are the same thing :)

Let me know how it comes out with the whole eggs and almond flour. I typically use almond meal as my flour replacement.. are you subbing in the almond meal for the inulin? Or adding it in with the rest of the listed ingredients?

Where do you buy this from?[/QUOTE]

See the thing is, you can swap the inulin wih a bunch of different things really.
Inulin is pretty good for the reason listed above, and because is actually what they use to make (the good) bars
because they stay chewy and with it, the protein powder don't dries up too much, plus is sweet, it really taste
almost like sugar, and is cheap.
I tried to make them with different things and inulin for me is the best, you can make them with whole wheat flower
instead of inulin, of course you are adding carbs to it, even if complex ones.

I wouldn't add flour to the inulin, use one or another otherwise the bars will come out way too dry,
in the end you will have not too much wet ingredients you'll see, when you add them to the dry ones
it'll be just enough to make the whole thing moist, and that's how's suppose to come out,
too liquid or too dry and the bars will come out messed up

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I took 6 recompadrol and 1200mg ala before

A 4 egg omlete w goat cheese and guacamole

Candied bacon with splenda brown sugar

Fried plantains in coconutoil with powdered sugar

Pumpkin pancakes

So awesome

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 6 recompadrol and 1200mg ala before

A 4 egg omlete w goat cheese and guacamole

Candied bacon with splenda brown sugar

Fried plantains in coconutoil with powdered sugar

Pumpkin pancakes

So awesome
how were the plantains in EVCO?

I am PR so friend bananas are a given in my diet ;) although I typically pan fry them in canoloa oil (I know I know horrible stuff)

Also do you have a log somewhere SSbackwards? I still have your PM and been meaning to type out an answer I just have been tight on time.. I would liek to follow your log if you got one.. shoot me a link if so bud

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
how were the plantains in EVCO?

I am PR so friend bananas are a given in my diet ;) although I typically pan fry them in canoloa oil (I know I know horrible stuff)

Also do you have a log somewhere SSbackwards? I still have your PM and been meaning to type out an answer I just have been tight on time.. I would liek to follow your log if you got one.. shoot me a link if so bud
****ing phenominal. i put enough to cover half the plantains then flip em but add powdered sugar or splenda brown sugar to to boiling coconutoil. sickness.

Log is called LeanGains Cycle in Cycle info. dont have a link right now.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
last night after i had my breakfast i had,

limi chili turkey burger, turkey meat w sauteed onions and beans and corn and salsa and rice and pita breads. then a 4x4 confetti cake then a half box of cheerios with white chocolat pb and banana and almond milk. and yogurt goji berries.

im a fat ****ing pig. took 9 recompadrol and 1800mg ALA

im farting all the beans hahah.

seriously man. i dont know how u keep those cals so low. but i was like pumped like no other all night.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Sounds sweet :)

Eh, half habits, half paranoia, half "i wanna see how far I can stretch it" kinda thing

Stop teasing, damn post office Recompadrol didn't get here yet :(

I had to do the refeed today, I was passing out,
plus today it was chest day, I started the wo as usual these last days
great mood, tons of energy and motivation, but I guess the excitement
for the improvements and the facts that I probably understimated how
much I actually pushed my body due to that, today I kinda messed up the first
flat bench exercise.

Lifting was easy and I went way to confident on the second last set,
my right side failed and I kinda hurt myself.
To be noticed that I added weights to the previous set and the one I'm talking about now,
so third and forth.
I was feeling very aggressive towards the iron and hitting hard and fast,
but because of that (and probably loss of concentration) lil f#ck up on the last (fifth) flat bench set I failed and did only 2 reps,
then had the spot help me racking back the bb.

My moderate aggressiveness turned into *absolute pure rage* in a split second
(not due to the sups, that's kinda like I am, screw an exercise or a wo and I better not have
anyone around.. :/ not proud of that)

The reaction of course was wait a minute, recover from the pain and go on like no tomorrow.
After bench there was weighted dips, I felt like I was about to take a bit of the plate,
pushed to the max those 4 sets, increased weight, my chest was literally hurting me
(not form the lil accident, I hurt my ribs with that, my chest was fine), not normal
training pain but really on the verge of ripping the muscles..

Did the dips heavy stretching the muscles to the max, pain at the end of the sets
was massive but I had plenty of energy in the tank and rage was keeping me focused
and going.

Inclined DB bench, ez-bar supersets
Inclined (diff angle) flies, again bb supersets all to failure
Declined DB bench followed by light and slow flat bench flies, ultra stretched
Various grip and variation of push ups for the pump
increased weights on almost all the exercise, recovery was crazy good but I had
to wait a bit because of the pain on my chest, I don't recall having so much pain
in a session before, especially on my chest.

Triceps followed, ez-bb skull crusher 3 sets, cable tri's, and then cable with the rope superset

I can barely type from the pain, but my chest (and arms actually) look huge.
I had to eat, so took the second dose of E-bol post wo and had my shaker, doubled the protein dose and added
10gr of oats to the usual 10gr

I feel great, was overall an awesome wo but my chest feel bruised, really
I made my oat based fat free pancakes 40 min ago and started the refeed,
I had some cps of Glycobol so I used those for now, but I'm very disappointed
that Recomp didn't get here yet :/

Anyway, Lit-Up+E-bol combo keeps getting better so far.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Happy times:

Recompadrol finally made it home

Photo1005.jpg

After yesterday's wo/accident I was expecting
today to be in much more pain but I don't
My chest feels heavy and solid, but DOMS
are overall normal, a tad more intense but
nothing like yesterday

Good sign I guess since I really pushed hard

Refeed yesterday wasn't large, I ate overall
50gr more of oats spread in two meals

I felt bloated both times tho'. I'm actually glad that I
didn't have Recompadrol so I can compare with/without
with the next refeed.

Funny thing is, the morning after the refeed I don't
report lack of vascularity nor I look less toned,
actually, it seems like I look leaner, but I do not
get the "food pump", maybe because I don't refeed enough
but I just don't..

We'll see what Recomp adds to this stack

About to hit the weight in 5
today's traps and shoulders

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Wo is over.

This 3 hours session after deadlift day and chest day passed by like a breeze.

While my refeed had pretty much NO impact of the way I look
it definitely made me feel like I was *cheating* on today's wo

It's undeniable, food gave me plenty of energy, recovery was crazy good
and strength is still going up.

I definitely can tell the difference from Lit-Up energy and food energy,
especially in the first part of the wo, the heaviest, I settled another PR
for bb shrugs (last week was the same, any more proof of strength increase?)

I seriously felt like cheating, I was going on and on without feeling tired,
more sets, more weight, faster recovery and when at the end of the wo
that nice push from Lit-Up (i think it's where I recognize/spot its effects the most,
at the end of sessions) gave me that extra energy to keep the weights up
for my shoulders wo (traps first, shoulder at the end)

NOTE:
When I was done with the wo I got worried for a second
looking at the mirror I had the impression my chest was smaller!
I went "f#ck, I'm flat, yesterday I pushed too much, refeed didn't go well, bla bla.."

Looking better I realized it wasn't my chest that was smaller: were my delts literally
*popping out*!

Important results so far:

So, this few days reported added weight to pretty much every exercise, faster recovery (much faster!),
great motivation and drive, good aggression towards the training, size and vascularity increase and thinner
skin/fat loss (not much fat to lose hence I think it's the skin), more energy thru the day and great mood.

PR on bb shrugs, squats and front squats, deadlift, bent v-bar bb row and 1arm bent over rows.

Not bad indeed.

Updates on Recompadrol effects soon

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Quick question on Recompadrol ssbackwards:

what about fat intake when taking it?
I remember there was an ongoing discussion on whether
or not was better to limit fats intake when taking that one
because there was the chance of it storing fats..

Recompadrol works with totally different ingrdients
and for what I know it should be fine with fats but I thought about
asking.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
fine with fats, no worries there. additional acetyl co A production should be halted by the HCA in it (to an extent)

and fats lower insulin peaks. so does that product. And it can reduce circulatinjg leptin brought about by glucose, and in general insulin secretion brough about from high fat mea via GIP.

so i think your golden ... i eat 2x a day 3 recompadrol each meal with 600 ALA .

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
fine with fats, no worries there. additional acetyl co A production should be halted by the HCA in it (to an extent)

and fats lower insulin peaks. so does that product. And it can reduce circulatinjg leptin brought about by glucose, and in general insulin secretion brough about from high fat mea via GIP.

so i think your golden ... i eat 2x a day 3 recompadrol each meal with 600 ALA .
Sweet :)

I might add na-rala bulk as well

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Do you cap it? Or just measure out 100mg?
Fortunately it comes both in 100mg or 250mg capsules, I have the 250mg ones..
but is not cheap, ala? yes na-rala? nope..
I have some left but i'm not gonna buy more, 100 x 250mg cps are the same price than
120cps of glycobol (which has 250mg x cap)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fortunately it comes both in 100mg or 250mg capsules, I have the 250mg ones..
but is not cheap, ala? yes na-rala? nope..
I have some left but i'm not gonna buy more, 100 x 250mg cps are the same price than
120cps of glycobol (which has 250mg x cap)
Ah, thought you were buying the bulk powder lol.
I usually buy na-r-ala, but I got cheap during the summer and switched to ALA... I dont really know the difference but the dosages I take for ALA make my na-r-ala reasonable lol.

Good luck with that. You liked glycobol?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Ah, thought you were buying the bulk powder lol.
I usually buy na-r-ala, but I got cheap during the summer and switched to ALA... I dont really know the difference but the dosages I take for ALA make my na-r-ala reasonable lol.

Good luck with that. You liked glycobol?
I don't mind bulk powders really, I'm used to them (when you swallow 10gr
of unflavored BCAA first thing you do get used lol), this comes from a bulk
powders site, they just happen to cap the na-rala.

Yes, I liked glycobol very much, I wanted to try Recompadrol exactly to compare
the two since they are based on the two "big families" of GDA ingredients,
it intrigues me that they are suppose to produce pretty much the same
effects but they really don't have any ingredients in common (aside from vanadium)

Glycobol works very well on me, now I wanna see Recomp since it has raving feedback,
and it's cheaper for more cps, but one of the two (or maybe I'll swap 'em) is gonna be a staple for me
That's how much I like it/them

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Update

Yesterday I took the first two cps of Recompadrol

I'm not ready to say anything about it because I definitely
misjudged the effects of my refeed (day before)
I stated the refeed gave me more energy in the gym the next day
which is true, and also said it didn't have any effect on the way
my body looked. Wrong.

In the morning I looked the same but 24h after the refeed
it was noticeable that I was a tad less cut.. What
tricked me was the improved vascularity from E-bol,
and the increase in size

Judging from the veins sticking out everywhere I didn't
pay attention to other details, but indeed I was a bit less toned,
more round.
The problem is that I experience only the bad side of refeed,
(again that was WITHOUT Recompadrol), so a light loss of tone
but no pump.. sucks to be me.

So yesterday I took 1cps before each meal, on the first one
I noticed pretty much nothing, the second one I noticed a "flow",
I was feeling blood circulating a nice feeling, but my cal intake
yesterday was low.. so like I said, hard to say.

No stomach discomfort of any kind tho', which is already good.

Now, comparing the first dose of Recompadrol with the first
dose of Glycobol (months ago) I'd say Glycobol gave me that
"food pump" that I never experience otherwise.

This week I'll finally be able to experiment with dosing and
timing with Recompadrol, and most important see how it
works on refeed day.

For the rest, everything stays the same which is, pretty bad ass.
No need to go over and describe the effects of the Lit-Up/E-bol again.

About to hit the gym in 40 min, today is Abs and biceps,
I worked out so hard the last three days than I feel the need to
push 'em to the same level.
My upper back/traps and shoulders today feel again like I'm carring
something on my back for how heavy and hard they are, is great.

Note

I mentioned my delts were popping out way more yesterday,
they're still like that today.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
food pump with recompadrol is nice with fats and sodium.

Carbs youll have to eat much more for the pump hence the recommendation 70g per 1 cap 130 per 2 caps (for pump)

Garcinia hinders some pump/fullness to an extent but is needed to in order to actually help keep fat gain off.

But banaba like in AP and slin sane actually force the use of glycogen to be used, so recompadrol after a refeed on a workout will give more of a pump without carbs.

cery specific dosing schedules for each product.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
food pump with recompadrol is nice with fats and sodium.

Carbs youll have to eat much more for the pump hence the recommendation 70g per 1 cap 130 per 2 caps (for pump)

Garcinia hinders some pump/fullness to an extent but is needed to in order to actually help keep fat gain off.

But banaba like in AP and slin sane actually force the use of glycogen to be used, so recompadrol after a refeed on a workout will give more of a pump without carbs.

cery specific dosing schedules for each product.
As usual, great info :)

I know not to expect pumps from my refeed, they're very lil refeed really

As I said i def have to find the sweet spot for both dosing and timing.
I wanna try it prewo as well as pwo and see what happens.
And of course on refeed.. You don't even know how much I want to
be able to boost carbs on refeed, not because I like them (i actually don't like
carbs food at all) but because since I started to have refeed once a week,
even if lil, once the water retention passed (about 2 days) it's obvious that
it works, I'm leaner and usually gained lil size.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Today's wo was abs and biceps

Hit the biceps first, full power
usually this is not an heavy day but once again
i felt really good and I couldn't wait to hit the gym
energy was up and mood too. Same since day one on these two bad boys.

I noticed last two days Lit-Up (and the whole morning ****tail) hit me
quicker, 15 minutes and I'm already feeling hyper and super motivated
Past days must've been something not related with the sups

So hypertrophy wo all the way
ez bb 4 sets 12/10/8/6 was the plan, i added a forced set at the end
felt good.
2 x burn superset to failure at the cable (single arm)

Inclined db curls 4 sets
Hammer curls supersets (i think 3, all to failure)

Cable curls 4 sets
Concentration curls 3 sets + bb superset

Increased weight in all exercises

Hypertrophy for abs as well
heavily weighted and increased the weight here as well,
quite a bit actually.
Won't list the abs, way too many, I don't even remember all of them

I know my abs were burning like crazy and that doesn't happen very often.

Ended with plenty of energy in the tank and felt like I could've kept going
forever. But tomorrow is leg day.. better save some :D

Overall:
Strength going up, size is about the same with my shoulders popping out still
from two days ago. Vascularity is still crazy, not changed from three days ago
but way more than I was before starting the stack.
A side note, I'm hungry as a bear! It's the very first time
that I feel this hungry, I can control hunger very well
usually and it's never a problem, but now it starts to be
hard not to eat sometimes. I guess that's E-bol, funny
because I've never experienced this in my previous runs of it
Maybe some sort of synergy with Lit-Up? Or maybe it was
the 1,3 prewo product that I was running with E-bol before
that was suppressing the hunger, or the blueprint dosing protocol..
Could be also all of the above, long story short: i'm hungry and
thirsty all the freaking time!

On Recompadrol
I still don't have my normal grainy look due to the refeed
I've been dosing 1cps before my last 2 meals, so 2cps a day
and so far, I didn't notice any effect to be honest.
Ima compare this with Glycobol because that's what I was using
before and liked it.
I don't "feel" Recompadrol while I was actually feeling Glycobol.
Please note my diet isn't changed, what is changed is my protein intake
which is about +50gr higher than before, but that is done with whey,
25gr more pwo and 25 later on with my first meal (which is where I take
the last dose of E-bol, Recompadrol with the following 2 meals exactly
how I was doing with Glycobol)

The fact that I don't feel it doesn't mean is not working,
just a difference between the two, and I like the sups that I can feel
Body comp is hard to judge until I'm out from the refeed water retention
Tomorrow most likely will be a good day to check.

So with the same food in the same amount, Glycobol was actually
giving me some pump and I could somewhat feel the food? the sup? doing
something, bloodflow, muscle fullness.. hard to explain but I don't get it
with Recompadrol.

I could try it at 2cps before a meal but it seems odd since my meals
are really small and with technically no carbs, plus running it at 2cps instead
of 1 (Glycobol was at 1) would make it a worse deal money wise.

We'll see, I'll keep testing.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
full effects youll notice on the carb ups.

i dont feel recompadrol either, except when i eat a fatty meal. glycobol i felt diet was much different. i remember when i first used it, god did it suck i opened 2 caps in a gallon jug to drink... BLAH **** was nasty never did that again.

AP i didnt feel much at all.

slin by lg did jack ****.

Banaba increases glycogen loss so you may flatten out more on this slinsane or AP

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
full effects youll notice on the carb ups.

i dont feel recompadrol either, except when i eat a fatty meal. glycobol i felt diet was much different. i remember when i first used it, god did it suck i opened 2 caps in a gallon jug to drink... BLAH **** was nasty never did that again.

AP i didnt feel much at all.

slin by lg did jack ****.

Banaba increases glycogen loss so you may flatten out more on this slinsane or AP
Well, I don't really carb up, ever.. I mean for me the point of GDA (actually Glycobol is the only one
I tried, and stopped there because liked it, then Recompadrol had such great reviews and also
ingredients that I had never tried, hence I wanted to give it a shot) is that I find benefits from them
even if I don't eat carbs
If a given product works only with carbs is not for me, definitely.
Glycobol worked without carbs pretty well, Recompadrol will have to do the same.

With that said, I will try Recompadrol of course on my refeed and actually try to carb up
specifically to test it. But if I don't experience benefits on the other days it's kinda hard for
me to consider it a keeper or to prefer it over Gbol.

We'll see anyway, maybe is not as immediate as Gbol and it'll take some days
I still have half bottle of Gbol, I'll let 7/10 days pass and then try to take 1cps of Glycobol
and see if I actually notice difference and/or the effects that it was giving me before, just to compare

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't really carb up, ever.. I mean for me the point of GDA (actually Glycobol is the only one
I tried, and stopped there because liked it, then Recompadrol had such great reviews and also
ingredients that I had never tried, hence I wanted to give it a shot) is that I find benefits from them
even if I don't eat carbs
If a given product works only with carbs is not for me, definitely.
Glycobol worked without carbs pretty well, Recompadrol will have to do the same.

With that said, I will try Recompadrol of course on my refeed and actually try to carb up
specifically to test it. But if I don't experience benefits on the other days it's kinda hard for
me to consider it a keeper or to prefer it over Gbol.

We'll see anyway, maybe is not as immediate as Gbol and it'll take some days
I still have half bottle of Gbol, I'll let 7/10 days pass and then try to take 1cps of Glycobol
and see if I actually notice difference and/or the effects that it was giving me before, just to compare
definetly agree, im a big eater on keto and do keto bulks so i stay lean with it, and if you know what a charlie horse is. then carb up with 2-4x bodyweight (in LBS no KG) then do a flex war with yourself in the mirror and bam charlie horse.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
See I'm very sensitive to carbs, I get bloated, the next day I feel like sh#t, I'm weak, lethargic.. My body just hate
them. So far nothing worked for me when I tried to carb up, not even Glycobol. I mean, that one has been the closest
thing, I was able to eat something like 70gr spread thru the whole refeed day, dosing it at 2cps and I was able to kinda
get away with it, still a bit bloated but at least the day after I didn't feel bad.

We'll see if with Recompadrol things get better, but even so, if it doesn't deliver in the other 6 days
there would be no point really for me to switch, i should use glyco 6 days a week and recompadrol on refeed
but at that point I'd just stick with the first one ya know

But I will give this one time indeed, also the temperature here dropped quite a bit
and that also have an impact - for how silly that might sound, it does when you're at 5% BF -

With E-bol making me this hungry I wouldn't mind to be able to eat a bit more really,
Glyco allows me that, I just hope recomp does better

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See I'm very sensitive to carbs, I get bloated, the next day I feel like sh#t, I'm weak, lethargic.. My body just hate
them. So far nothing worked for me when I tried to carb up, not even Glycobol. I mean, that one has been the closest
thing, I was able to eat something like 70gr spread thru the whole refeed day, dosing it at 2cps and I was able to kinda
get away with it, still a bit bloated but at least the day after I didn't feel bad.

We'll see if with Recompadrol things get better, but even so, if it doesn't deliver in the other 6 days
there would be no point really for me to switch, i should use glyco 6 days a week and recompadrol on refeed
but at that point I'd just stick with the first one ya know

But I will give this one time indeed, also the temperature here dropped quite a bit
and that also have an impact - for how silly that might sound, it does when you're at 5% BF -

With E-bol making me this hungry I wouldn't mind to be able to eat a bit more really,
Glyco allows me that, I just hope recomp does better
Ah, so you found glycobol was able to keep fat off of you better? Ebol looks good. vascularity up, strength up and appetite (usually indicative of increased usage of nutrients... though I have never felt hungrier taking anything.... well maybe DAA, but for some reason I stopped reacting to DAA and I ended up having bad reactions to it... sadly... LOVED lit up).

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Ah, so you found glycobol was able to keep fat off of you better? Ebol looks good. vascularity up, strength up and appetite (usually indicative of increased usage of nutrients... though I have never felt hungrier taking anything.... well maybe DAA, but for some reason I stopped reacting to DAA and I ended up having bad reactions to it... sadly... LOVED lit up).
I'd say yes, I feel probably na-rala seems to work a tad better on me,
(I also experience some light stomach discomfort last two days, which might be related
to Recompadrol, not sure tho')
With Glyco I feel like nutrients are filling up my muscles, I don't feel the same with Recompadrol,
it doesn't give me improved vascularity either like Glyco, at least not up until now, but also
to be said that Glyco did it since the first dose..

This E-bol run is crazy, might be the diff dosing protocol but it's so much better
than my last run, I mean so different (better) that it made me wonder about
a discrepancy between batches!

Omg I'd be so sad if I built up intolerance to DAA, Lit-Up is so good..
One thing I forgot to mention is that I stopped taking/adding caffeine to it.
I used to add 200mg of caffeine, usually popping up the pill about 30 minute
after my wo started, I forgot to take it one day, felt no difference, kept skipping
it. Good sign

This morning I'm back to normal, grainy look is back (after the refeed)
but I don't have that "edge" that I have when using Glycobol.. :/

I'm kinda sad about it. Keep running recompadrol tho' and see

Hitting the gym in 30, today's legs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say yes, I feel probably na-rala seems to work a tad better on me,
(I also experience some light stomach discomfort last two days, which might be related
to Recompadrol, not sure tho')
With Glyco I feel like nutrients are filling up my muscles, I don't feel the same with Recompadrol,
it doesn't give me improved vascularity either like Glyco, at least not up until now, but also
to be said that Glyco did it since the first dose..

This E-bol run is crazy, might be the diff dosing protocol but it's so much better
than my last run, I mean so different (better) that it made me wonder about
a discrepancy between batches!

Omg I'd be so sad if I built up intolerance to DAA, Lit-Up is so good..
One thing I forgot to mention is that I stopped taking/adding caffeine to it.
I used to add 200mg of caffeine, usually popping up the pill about 30 minute
after my wo started, I forgot to take it one day, felt no difference, kept skipping
it. Good sign

This morning I'm back to normal, grainy look is back (after the refeed)
but I don't have that "edge" that I have when using Glycobol.. :/

I'm kinda sad about it. Keep running recompadrol tho' and see

Hitting the gym in 30, today's legs
I love na-r-ala too. I feel ya. I think im going to order a whole ton from an online retailer. Here in japan shipping kills so my stock of supps is similar to yours lol. Ive ordered 1k US$ worth of stuff in one go many times here...

Anyhow, the build up/tolerence is not really a tolerance... its more my stomach has stopped being able to hold it.. I still think it works, just not as effectively because it ends up in the toilet. Could be somethign else in the Lit up... oh snaps.. wtf... Why didnt I think of that... I should have some bulk DAA coming soon and Ill be sure to post my body's reaction to it. I took one bottle of Lit up with no problems... then cycled it out. When I added it back most of it just went into the toilet so I thought it must be the DAA but I could be wrong. Should have a bottle of bulk DAA coming in about a week.

I have glycobol for then I go back to Hawaii for my vacation (Im from there) in february so I will be lookign forward to a whole lotta damage control lol.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
WO is done

I will update this later on 'cause I gotta run, but I feel like writing this
right away:

today was the best wo ever as far as I can remember.

details later! :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WO is done

I will update this later on 'cause I gotta run, but I feel like writing this
right away:

today was the best wo ever as far as I can remember.

details later! :)
NICE!! Looking forward to your update.

Ebol is working wonders then eh?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
NICE!! Looking forward to your update.

Ebol is working wonders then eh?
This run of E-bol is just insane.. Seriously.

Let's get to it.

As stated before today was probably the best wo
I've ever had as far as I can remember, and it was leg day! Which is *not*
my favorite by any stretch.. that says something already.

Before going into the wo details I have to admit I cheated a bit.
I woke up and I wasn't feeling like working out at all (go figure..)
but I didn't want to break the great series of workouts I had
hence the cheating: I took 1/2 scoop of Ultima along with my Lit-Up.
This is no news for me, if money wasn't a problem I'd run those two prewo
every day, and probably have no rest day just for how good they are together.
But this log is not about Ultima, I just say that there's nothing in my book
that come close to that combo for prewo.

Anyway, I start my wo after only 5 minutes from the ****tail,
and wo (hypertrophy) looked like this:

Legs

Warm up with leg curls and prone leg curls 2 sets, not so light
get the blood flowing.

Usually i also do a couple of light sets of squats (very light but deep)
to warm up my knees (one gave me some probs few weeks ago) and then
move to the hack squat which is where I push more weight, but then something happened

After the warm up squats my mood was up to the roof,
and I was totally feeling a rush of energy and concentration
that was insane already. I couldn't stop squatting, not at that moment!
(the reason not to squat first is that of course I do the heaviest
exercise first, which would be hack for me)

So, I loaded good (needless to say I went up with weights on every set)
and went for the squats first
4 sets 12/10/8/6
the were suppose to be 10/8/6/4 but I just had it in me to do 2 reps more,
despite the heavier weight and I just went for it.
Concentration was crazy, as soon as I was touching the bb I was in the zone
and feeling great.

Added one last set, 3 reps, solid, deep, perfect form.

dropped the weights and supersets 2x on squats
followed by leg curls/prone curls supersets to failure (i like the opposite wo for
supersets even if it's hypertrophy wo)

Veins: huge
Pumps: *MASSIVE*
Strength and recovery up to a point I've never experienced before

I literally forced myself to rest for few minutes, as I wanted to hit the hacks
right away and my legs were just plain bigger and fuller.

Hack squats: new PR, 3 reps @ 300lbs! Again solid and perfect form, I wasn't even shaking
Now, that might not seem much for the big guys but legs are not my stronger body part,
300lbs is twice my bodyweight, it was at done after 4 sets of hack and 5 sets of squats
and most important, it was I think 40lbs more than last week!
So for me it was a pretty big deal
The hack squats were 4 sets 10/8/6/4 + the new PR 3 reps.

Needless to say that also boost my mood quite a bit
Kept going with

Front squats, 4 sets, went up with weights again
10/8/8!/6 + burn superset + curls superset

Split db squats, 3 sets, 12/10/8
went up with weights (I usually don't load a lot here
but I felt like adding, my legs felt massive and I had plenty of energy)
slow w/pause, very deep, form has been *perfect* the whole wo (that's Ultima there..)

Hypertrophy Leg Curls/Prone Curls
Usually here there's no much hypertrophy left to do but today, oh boy
Sat and started with Prone leg curls, 3 sets 10/8/6, I went up with weights
here as well but my legs started to hurt quite a lot lol and I did these with a
split second rest between reps + burn superset (light weight) to failure.

Same routing for the Leg Curls, 3 sets 10/8/6
only here no pause between reps, lifting was easy and I could've loaded more
I did concentric at the end and again superset to failure.

Legs are done and I was seriously 'holy sh#t..."
it was *not* placebo effect, that was actually strength,
deep stimulation of the muscles.

ABS followed and usually I'm tired and the abs session is light
and slow (also because I hit abs yesterday as well)

I rest for 3/5 min and then the magic, once I started the
abs routine something in my head just "clicked" and it was a whole
new game, it was like I didn't workout at all so far.
I felt fresh and focused and had plenty of energy,
I must've had a stupid a## smile on my face

I went for a mix of hypertrophy and burn for the abs routine,
hit some old exercise and felt them a lot, heavy weights followed
by odd angled exercises, full ab stimulation
crunches and leg raises, declined bench and side crunches bla bla
I was just going on an on, I stopped only because I checked the time

WO started @ 11am - finished at freaking 2.23!
with no noticeable decrease in intensity, 'nuff said.

Look:
I'm usually very critic with the way I look, but
i'm also not completely blind: I was *wired*, my whole body
was stimulated, roadmap vascularity everywhere really (**** my *lats* for some reason
looked bigger, and i mean a lot bigger..)
My abs are pretty visible normally, but today the side cuts were DEEP..

Something I've always noticed with E-bol - which will sound odd I'm sure -
it somehow seems to change the shape of my muscles, specifically abs.
When I'm on it the "bricks" look much wider, which is something I cannot explain
to myself, that's not the first time I notice it with it.
Actually, I use to have much smaller abs few years ago, still cut yes,
but the muscle themselves were not as thick and wide.
My very first run of E-bol (along with a big change in my Abs wo, yes)
was when they totally changed shape.

Anyways, I think that's enough excitement for one day,
and I wrote a freakin' book already.

I just want to add this:
I have absolutely no affiliation with ANY of the companies that make these products that I'm running,
and no reason to "pimp" 'em.

Recompadrol:

I spoken with the designer today to analyze
my diet and timing and dosing etc.. with it
First off, that's a great customer support!
Second he knows his stuff for sure
Third, he gave me some advice on timing and what to try
to get the best out of it and I'm totally gonna experiment
and find the sweet spot.

I want to add that today it was really the day where I got
rid of the water retention from the refeed, it was obvious.
So I still think Recompadrol will work fine once I found the
right timing and the right food.
Specifically I will try dosing it between meals, on my refeed with
fats instead of carbs, and other things I will list in the next days.

Today I can't make it the dosing between meals is already late for that
I'll start from tomorrow and I might take one pwo.

It's getting fun!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
post ab routine, i gotta drop 14 lbs for my fight i needa have even blockier rippedness. im prolly around 9% i wanna come in at 6

do you find your injured or sick more often then not maintaining that bodyfat?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
post ab routine, i gotta drop 14 lbs for my fight i needa have even blockier rippedness. im prolly around 9% i wanna come in at 6

do you find your injured or sick more often then not maintaining that bodyfat?
Nope, absolutely I never get sick, I recover from injuries very fast (actually yesterday I cut open
my arm while moving stuff around, I had to stitch it roughly myself and today is already closed)
My knee problem was due to my stupidity not warming up enough before a squat session

Wow my abs routine(s) are pretty crazy.. and I have several, I'll try to remember everything

Routine 1 looks something like this:

* No warmup, start with

*Weighted floor crunches x 30 (20Kg)
Weighted floor crunches x 30 (10Kg)
Weighted floor crunches x 30 (5Kg)
No rest between them

*Weighted side crunches (floor) x 30/40 (10Kg), drop the weight, superset to failure.
Repeat for the other side

*Floor weighted leg crunches x 30/40
*Weighted plank x 30 (10Kg)
Weighted plank x 30 (5Kg)
Weighted plank x 30 (no weight, fast)
no rest between sets

*Sit on the floor (i have no idea how this ex is called) as you'd do for crunches,
hold a 10kg plate in front of your chest and go from side to side x 30
repeat with 5Kg plate x 30, repeat with 2kg weight x30

*Weighted Capitan Chair leg raises (stiff legs) x 20/30 (concentrating on the negative)
*Weighted Capitan Chair leg raises (bent legs) x 20/30
no rest between sets

Routine 2
To be done on declined bench

*Weighted Crunch x 30 (20Kg), bring the plate above your head, straight arms, do another 20 rep
drop the 20Kg, repeat with 10Kg, repeat with 5Kg. No rest

*Weighted sit-ups (flat bench) to failure

*Now same exercise than Routine 1
Sit on the floor (i have no idea how this ex is called) as you'd do for crunches,
hold a 10kg plate in front of your chest and go from side to side x 30
repeat with 5Kg plate x 30, repeat with 2kg weight x30
Only you do it on declined bench

*Full movement (no crunch) abs on declined bench - to failure

*Leg raises hanging from the lat tower (use hooks) 1 set weighted 30 reps,
2nd and 3rd not weighted but to failure.

Do Routine 1, rest 5 min, Routine 2
Repeat the whole thing

Routine 3

*Cable crunches 5 sets 10/8/6/4/2 I mean it lol
load as much as you can, you need to actually be able to do ONLY 10/8/6/4/2 reps, forced,
grinding if necessary.
1 minute rest between sets. Superset (light weight) to failure follows x 3 w/ 1 minute rest between sets.

Rest, repeat. After that do either Routine 1 or 2 or both.

that's pretty much it, there are other exercises for sides that I do here and there but
these are my routines really. Rest time is crucial.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
thanks man

super awesome.

Oh been reading a lot.

Refeeding with fats = good, but even better with MCTs.

so a refeed with a mix of MCT and LCTs and high protein will kick metabolism up a ton..

id say only eat 400-500 OVER maintence on that day.