Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

First off HUGEEE thanks to AppNut, FW Friedel and WhatsaRoid? for this logging opportunity!

>>>Applied Nutriceuticals<<<

- Peach Tea Lit-Up -Dosage @ 2 Scoops Pre-Workout

Lit UP is a completely unique ultra-concentrated pre-workout powder that delivers the perfect amount of energy, focus and pump without the strung out feeling and loss of appetite that result from competitor’s products.
    Lit-Up contains a full clinical dose of D-Aspartic Acid, which is clinically proven to trigger dramatic increases in testosterone levels. That results in better neuromuscular strength, mind-muscle connection enhancement and increased libido.
    It’s 100% natural stimulant profile promotes clean, crisp energy for your workout without shutting down your hunger afterwards. This is a HUGE advantage over other pre-workout products, which wire you up and leave your stomach in knots. It also has a pronounced mood enhancing effect that puts you in the “zone” for maximum intensity workouts without over-stimulation of your central nervous system.
    Lit-Up employs lab-proven ingredients to utilize the synergism of the Hydrogen Sulfide and Nitric Oxide pathways, allowing for a huge increase in nutrient flow to target muscle tissue.
    The taste is AMAZING! Try both flavors; Cherry Citrus and Peach Tea!
    You can train like you’re on speed and get nowhere, or you can train hard, train smart and grow like a weed. The bottom line is if you want a crazy strong stimulant with nothing else to offer, go with the other guys. If you want to actually get the best workout possible and achieve maximum gains, look no further…get LIT UP!

-DRIVE-Dosage @ 4 Caps Pre-Workout/3 Caps 1hr Post Workout

Drive is the most versatile performance-enhancing sport supplement available. In fact, it does so much, it’s impossible to categorize in one, or even two or three product categories. Originally conceived to be a stimulant-free pre-workout, it “grew legs” during the development phase and became so much more. Drive creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms, including cGMP and cAMP synergism, increased thyroid activity and SHBG inhibition, and promotion of luteninizing hormone activity, just to name a few.

Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance
    Boosts both muscular and cardiovascular endurance
    Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth
    Dramatically improves recovery time
    Enhances sexual performance and desire
    Stimulates motivation and Improves mood
    A potent anti-catabolic that helps preserve lean muscle while dieting
    Promotes healthy fat metabolism
    Great for Male and Female hardcore athletes
    Stimulant-free
    Whether you want to pack on an inch of girth to your arms or shave a second off your best time, Drive delivers the goods. No other product does so much for so many.

- Diet -

My diet will consist of anywhere from 3,500-4,000 calories. I play to eat higher carbs and around 250+ grams of protein. If my hunger increases these numbers may change too. I like to eat turkey burger a lot along with eggs and various other lean foods.

- Training -

I try to keep most of my sessions short now and intense, i try to challenge myself every workout to make my body grow. Rep ranges vary from 4-20+ reps and sets are usually 1 all out working set with heavier weight and either a couple more lighter working sets with drops included. I also incorporate fascia stretching to help improve my growth.

:Layout:
    Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 2: Off
    Day 3: Legs
    Day 4: Off
    Day 5: Back/Biceps
    Day 6: Off
    Repeat

- Goals -

Goals are to recomp a little bit and gain some lean mass/strength. I have lost fat at 5k+ calories so this should be really effective for recomp. It'd be awesome to see abs and be bigger at the end of this run!

- Stat's -

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 231.5Lbs

- Pic's -

Name:  a..jpg
Views: 236
Size:  506.2 KB

Name:  d.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  501.8 KB

Name:  b.JPG
Views: 235
Size:  500.5 KB

Name:  c.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  503.2 KB

Name:  e.JPG
Views: 241
Size:  509.4 KB

Name:  f.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  504.0 KB

LOG STARTS 9/28/11!

ADMIN, I'm not sure how this was posted in just the supplement section, i swear i went to Reviews/Logs before i clicked post new thread. If you could move it there i'd greatly appreciate it and sorry for the inconvenience!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Reserved for Final Review & Pic's!

Pic's update 10/19/11 - Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Final Review on AppNut Lit-Up/DRIVE stack!

Aggression
    - I noticed a definite increase in aggression around the 2nd week in, sometimes it got a little too much but it's more of people being stupid which annoyed me. It helped me alot in the gym but i quickly would feel excited upon completion of a PR set.

Alpha Male - Huge increase in this, my confidence definitely has reached a new high and has helped me tackle bigger challenges not only in the gym but outside of it.

Libido - Noticeable increase nothing too drastic but definitely higher than average.

Strength - Well i was setting PR's every single workout so i guess the workouts speak for themselves on this, I definitely found my weights feeling lighter every week which i'm extremely happy with.

Appetite - Appetite soared around 2 weeks in and i fed the machine 6-7k calories and i exploded in about 2 weeks putting on around 10lbs that have been kept till this day.

Composition and Mass - Well to begin i started at 231Lbs and am now sitting around 240-246Lbs with minimum fat gain. I've had a lot of people tell me my chest/shoulders/arms look alot bigger and it made me feel real good. I'm even on par gains wise right now with a friend that is ON cycle. Goes to show you it isn't about what you take but HOW you utilize it. I also got a compliment from a HUGE guy at my gym that i pretty much lookup to and he told me my posing was awesome which seriously made me feel confident as hell. I love the positive environment at my gym.

Sides - I didn't experience any negative side effects on this stack and i loved it.

Beginning Weight was 231Lbs, Now 240-246Lbs

I have some problems with uploading pics right now but i swear to you all i have them on my camera and i'll have them up by Saturday! This has been an amazing log and AppNut has 2 great products that i'm gonna try and get in my store now and share the results. Once again thanks to all the awesome people at AppNut for this log stack opportunity!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I'm still alive bro! In for the ride!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed. from reading your workout routine and your goals, i really think DC training would benefit you big time.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

are you planning to take Lit Up on OFF days as well or only on training days

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Niiice! in on the first page too..this log about to BLOW UP!! haha dude lit up is the shiz..very interested in Drive...no doubt youre the guy to put it to the test
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    subbed. from reading your workout routine and your goals, i really think DC training would benefit you big time.
    Seriously considering it!

are you planning to take Lit Up on OFF days as well or only on training days
    Well i was planning on taking it just on training days considering i'm gonna try and make the tub last almost a month.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Niiice! in on the first page too..this log about to BLOW UP!! haha dude lit up is the shiz..very interested in Drive...no doubt youre the guy to put it to the test
    Hopefully i will too

I'm definitely gonna give it 200% Training Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Calves/Forearms tomorrow!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Innnnnnnnn. Good luck.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Innnnnnnnn. Good luck.
    Thanks for joinin good sir.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i would buy bulk DAA and take it on your OFF days if you arent going to take Lit Up every day. you will see the benefits of DAA more.

14. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i would buy bulk DAA and take it on your OFF days if you arent going to take Lit Up every day. you will see the benefits of DAA more.
    Agreed
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I have tried every single AppNut product except Omega Essentials. My favorites are Free Test, IGF 2, Bio Mend, and Lit Up. That being said, Drive did nothing for me. I took 2 large bottles back to back and didnt notice anything. AppNut has a great line, but for the price of Drive, its totally not worth it. I expect to see a great review for Lit up, and a sub par for Drive.
    shut up and squat!!!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I'll pick some up at my gym either tomorrow or order from nutraplanet then. I want to get the full effect of DAA! Thanks for the recommendation.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

no prob. have you ever taken DAA before? are you prone to estro sides?

18. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    I have tried every single AppNut product except Omega Essentials. My favorites are Free Test, IGF 2, Bio Mend, and Lit Up. That being said, Drive did nothing for me. I took 2 large bottles back to back and didnt notice anything. AppNut has a great line, but for the price of Drive, its totally not worth it. I expect to see a great review for Lit up, and a sub par for Drive.
    Did you do much endurance type training when you used Drive?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

no prob. have you ever taken DAA before? are you prone to estro sides?
    Nope never taken it before, i did just get done with a bottle of TestoPro but i didn't have really any side effects. I'm wondering if DAA will have more of an impact or not.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Nope never taken it before, i did just get done with a bottle of TestoPro but i didn't have really any side effects. I'm wondering if DAA will have more of an impact or not.
    Doubt you will have any sides, usual sides being prolactin build up. Just make sure you vit b levels are maxed out. p5p is good for that. But the dose is kinda high... I woudlnt worry about it unless you get sides. then post up on your thread and Im sure MANY ppl can give you advise bro.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Doubt you will have any sides, usual sides being prolactin build up. Just make sure you vit b levels are maxed out. p5p is good for that. But the dose is kinda high... I woudlnt worry about it unless you get sides. then post up on your thread and Im sure MANY ppl can give you advise bro.
    Yeah definitely, one of the main reasons i like this forum a lot more than others. Just ordered some Bulk DAA from nutraplanet, should be here by the end of the week paid for express shipping.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Excellent suggestion bro. Bulk is dirty cheap too!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NP is digusting fast..the DAA isn't bad either..makes an awesome whisky sour
    Cultivating Mass.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Morning weight for day 1 is 231.3Lbs (-.3Lbs) Yesterday i took a break from the diet, didn't eat anywhere near as much as usual but today will be on track.

About to take first dose of DRIVE!

Lit-Up tastes great but if you go for 2 scoops i recommend adding another 8 oz of water as the flavor really intensifies. Then you're good to go!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i completely agree. the suggested amount of water to mix with Lit Up is more geared towards one scoop i think.

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

also, try peach tea lit up with lemonade. its soooooo freakin good

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Definitely will try that!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    this^^^ it tastes awesome. And I know I might get flamed for this but a little bit of sprite with the cherry one is awesomeness too.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  29. Pro Virili Parte

Arnold Palmer anyone...

Name:  tumblr_l4r7lpQLg11qzrphs.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  29.3 KB
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

So i just got back from training and i'm not sure if it was the Drive or Lit-Up but i had this really "powerful" feeling today, got PR's on Reverse grip incline BP, chest dips and smith overhead press. Utilized rest-pause and it KILLED me but i got more reps with heavier weights which is definitely awesome. I've never felt so thrashed after a workout like this, session was 1hour 15min so i'm happy with that. After the first 2 exercises i was sooo tired. I think i'm going to start doing the actual DC routine. Only real difference is that i train every other day and DC calls for 3x a week but you hit muscle groups every 4-6 days. I currently hit them every 6 days so who knows those 2 days but shorter sessions could be better. Will try it next week! Posting workout soon!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Arnold Palmer anyone...

Name:  tumblr_l4r7lpQLg11qzrphs.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  29.3 KB
    That looks sooooo good haha
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

exactly. Ive created my own slogan for this since peach tea lit up came out. "Tea it Up with Lit Up" dont hate haha

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

you will LOVE DC. give it a few weeks then go back to your normal routine and you will see your strength gains have flown up!

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed...really lookin forward to seein how drive works for u
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

you will LOVE DC. give it a few weeks then go back to your normal routine and you will see your strength gains have flown up!
    I really like the layout of it, I will start next week on Monday!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    subbed...really lookin forward to seein how drive works for u
    Thanks for joining in man, i'm not sure if it was the DAA in Lit-Up or Drive but i had this weird extremely confident feeling going into training today.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Definitely starting to see change from shorter more intense sessions, my hunger is starting to come back which is definitely a good thing. My upper chest is starting to pop out more too, when i hit a most muscular pose it's a ton thicker then it used to be. Even now right after the workout i have no pump but my chest feels soo much bigger like when i try to bounce my pec's it's a lot more pronounced. DC should be extremely effective for me, 5 exercises should take 40 minutes with 1 working set at each. I'm actually starting to get excited, i gained 13lbs last month but i believe in a sense i "burned" myself out because my appetite disappeared around week 3 and gains stopped but ironically when that happened i started shortening my sessions and making them more intense and 2 weeks later (now) i'm starting to feel the way i did when i hopped up 5-10Lbs. This is going to be an epic log!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM
    Shameless Plug! - RS-Transaderm LOG, thanks for checking it out!!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

DC should treat you well

Also, I should look into drive as it seems to be a bit different than what j initially thought it was. Gonna do some research.

Good luck on the log!!
    I'll be watching closely
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM
    Shameless Plug! - RS-Transaderm LOG, thanks for checking it out!!
    I just joined in your log TG..

Glad to get in during the begining.. everytime I catch wind of a log it is always already like 20 pages in and I lack the attention span to try and catch up..lol

I been semi following some of you Lean Gains loggers when I have the time but hopefully I will be more involved in yours since I am in so early
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:26 AM