Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also regarding my diet, today i had a HUGE increase in appetite out of no-where. Literally was hungry every 30 minutes so i did put down some more cal's today. No problem though as i needed it!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also regarding my diet, today i had a HUGE increase in appetite out of no-where. Literally was hungry every 30 minutes so i did put down some more cal's today. No problem though as i needed it!
That's DAA for ya! Lol.

I have a very hard time cutting when I'm using DAA. Recently though I've been thinking that I won't be cutting so hard much anymore. I'm gonna try get bigger. The wife is getting mad that I'm losing the love handles....

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/28/11
Calories: 4200
Protein: 352 Grams

Day 1 Lit-Up/DRIVE notes

-Not sure if this is just from the stack or changes in my training but i felt really awesome today, literally had more energy and a positive attitude that kept my entire day great. We'll see how this week plays out! As of right now i'm really happy :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
That's DAA for ya! Lol.

I have a very hard time cutting when I'm using DAA. Recently though I've been thinking that I won't be cutting so hard much anymore. I'm gonna try get bigger. The wife is getting mad that I'm losing the love handles....
Wow that stuff must kick in quick then! Haha go for it man, LOTS O FOOD NOMNOMNOM!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that stuff must kick in quick then! Haha go for it man, LOTS O FOOD NOMNOMNOM!
Oh yes. DAA kicks in for me in about 5 mins. Boys get tingly. Lol.

As long as it's 3g of the stuff it's good. Though recently I've been having trouble digesting it.... Or holding it. Might have to give another form of DAA a try...

Get some rest buddy. Time to grow!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Well woke up this morning and even though i ate 1k+ over my maintenance i'm 230.3Lbs (-1Lb) this morning no food nothing. I also have a HUGE hunger pain so i'm obviously starving right now, DAA/DRIVE is kickin in FAST wow.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Calves/Forearms 9/28/11
Duration: 1 Hour 15 Min.
Mood: Intense
Energy: Clean and strong
Other notes: Felt really confident today and smashed out some records!
CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith- Hold means i hold the middle of the movement and focus on the isometric tension on the chest. Lasts about 10 seconds. Did 3 sets with R/P
195 x 6
245 x 4
255 x 6 *PR*
Notes: Did these with minimal rest.
Dips- BW @ 231Lbs
+30 x 12
+45 x 14 *PR*
Drop set to pump up chest/tri's
-20/-40/-60/-80/-100

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
Seated Smith Machine OH Press-
215 x 10 *PR* +4 Reps, Wasn't 100% happy with this i got a little sloppy towards the last few reps but still an improvement.
105 x 25
Dumbbell Laterals- Strict form until failure then a few cheat reps.
5 Sets didn't record weight.

Standing Calve Raises- Trying to go heavier and do lower reps.
225 x 6 *PR*
225 x 8 *PR*
225 x 8 *PR*
225 x 10 *PR*
225 x 10 *PR*

Standing Barbell Wrist Curls
95 x 24

Total: 18 Sets, Not including drops.

Loving the intensity i had this session, gonna keep on pushing myself!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I basically will just check people in and chill, I guess. The guy I'm replacing is working full time in the city now teaching a class or something at a bigger gym, so I get his spot. Its part time which is exactly what I wanted, and its 30 seconds from my house so. Its great.

I will hit you up Josh, I need something with a little more focus and less harsh on the stims compared to what I am currently using. I like making PWO ****tails :)
Sounds like you got yourself a great gig there bro.. and feel free to hit me up whenever your ready to get LIT-UP!

I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun :D
Have you used any of the MST cordygen products before? If so how does Drive compare?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on all them PRs Tiny!

Most people set only one or two in a session but it looks like you just annihilated all most all of your num,bers there

great work bud!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice session. Looks like your getting some mean effects from the stack. Pre workout goodness. Lol

Congratz in the PRs man!
I want some new PRs!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Congrats on all them PRs Tiny!

Most people set only one or two in a session but it looks like you just annihilated all most all of your num,bers there

great work bud!!
Thanks man that's just how i roll! Every workout i challenge myself with more reps or up the weight depending on how i feel. Only times i don't go for a PR are when i don't feel 100% or if something muscle wise doesn't feel right.

Nice session. Looks like your getting some mean effects from the stack. Pre workout goodness. Lol

Congratz in the PRs man!
I want some new PRs!!!
Thanks and yeah i'm loving it so far, Only issue is today i seem to have this really intense headache, i only get headaches when i don't eat enough and i woke up starving this morning. Not sure if it's food or what but i'll see by the end of the day.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I know this is Off-topic but a friend and I painted some nerf guns and they came out pretty sweet. Let me know what you all think, would you want one of these? Be honest! haha

Nerf guns.jpg

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workouts man, very strong. keep up the work and your growth is gona be crazy. I just got back on my DAA too and I like how I feel, and since josh is hookin me up with some litup I will be getting even more :)

Oh and I think you stole my apetite today because I couldnt eat like all day. prob 3k calories today and I was doing 7-8k 3 weeks ago. so big drop haha. I got all clean though, and its working great. I am glad I am still young and can diet this way.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workouts man, very strong. keep up the work and your growth is gona be crazy. I just got back on my DAA too and I like how I feel, and since josh is hookin me up with some litup I will be getting even more :)

Oh and I think you stole my apetite today because I couldnt eat like all day. prob 3k calories today and I was doing 7-8k 3 weeks ago. so big drop haha. I got all clean though, and its working great. I am glad I am still young and can diet this way.
7-8k cals!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
OMFG!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-8k cals!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
OMFG!!
I wasn't eating 100% clean, but yeah. I was bulking, and it was working hahaha.

The most clean bulking I have ever been able to eat was around 6k. I used to make a shake for post workout with 2800 cals itself. That was in addition to a meal about an hour after that, plus 4-5 other meals per day.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is Off-topic but a friend and I painted some nerf guns and they came out pretty sweet. Let me know what you all think, would you want one of these? Be honest! haha

View attachment 44874
I completely missed those, but I like em! haha. nice. I love making/fabbing stuff myself, and I have painted alot of stuff myself. I like those though. A few years ago I used to play airsoft with a bunch of guys. cheaper than paintball. Well I had the oldest gun out of everyone, and it was a POS, and didnt shoot far anymore. so I was the MFer in camo who just laid in the trees or under leaves. I had my gun camo'd so sweet...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't eating 100% clean, but yeah. I was bulking, and it was working hahaha.

The most clean bulking I have ever been able to eat was around 6k. I used to make a shake for post workout with 2800 cals itself. That was in addition to a meal about an hour after that, plus 4-5 other meals per day.
wowzers lol!

I wish I could bulk that much... well i might start soon... I need some strength increases and some over all balance moves. Going to run a full unilateral training program in december, I want my strength and conditioning to hit a peak then. I wanna get some points for my belt rank in Judo lol.

Tiny!! You hear that!! Imma get HUGE

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Thanks man, Hopefully i'll get a ton out of these kill-yourself-in-45-minutes sessions. At one point i was doing 70+ sets and 3-4 hour workouts it was nuckin futs. Are you gonna do a log on it? Post a link in here if you do!

Damnnnn i thought i ate a lot i like that approach! How do you get all them in? I have a hard time getting 5k+ and i literally ate whatever, I found a place that has these burritos/chimichangas that are extremely cheap and each are like 300+ calories so if i decide to bulk again i'm gonna go pickup like 30 of those for $12-15. Keep up the good work man that's NO easy feat to get that much food down, i really want to try and hit that many cals now..

I completely missed those, but I like em! haha. nice. I love making/fabbing stuff myself, and I have painted alot of stuff myself. I like those though. A few years ago I used to play airsoft with a bunch of guys. cheaper than paintball. Well I had the oldest gun out of everyone, and it was a POS, and didnt shoot far anymore. so I was the MFer in camo who just laid in the trees or under leaves. I had my gun camo'd so sweet...
Airsoft is badass, i used to have an uzi which was so awesome but it either was stolen or lost i was pissed. I got to go out and do a war a couple times, I tried being stealthy but some of these dudes were in trees which i wasn't expecting. That's awesome did you have face camo paint??

wowzers lol!

I wish I could bulk that much... well i might start soon... I need some strength increases and some over all balance moves. Going to run a full unilateral training program in december, I want my strength and conditioning to hit a peak then. I wanna get some points for my belt rank in Judo lol.

Let's do this shiz! HUGE TYME BRAHS!

My headache went away after a painkiller and a quick 1 hour nap so now i feel 100%, time to cram down some more food for the day!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wowzers lol!

yeah buddy! get big!

the cals all come with time and feeding yourself. You will lose your abs though, just by sheer bloat. I am getting rid of the "beer gut" as we speak, I was getting so sick of it hahaha. I know I can shed it though.

sounds like you have big plans man, kill it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, Hopefully i'll get a ton out of these kill-yourself-in-45-minutes sessions. At one point i was doing 70+ sets and 3-4 hour workouts it was nuckin futs. Are you gonna do a log on it? Post a link in here if you do!

Damnnnn i thought i ate a lot i like that approach! How do you get all them in? I have a hard time getting 5k+ and i literally ate whatever, I found a place that has these burritos/chimichangas that are extremely cheap and each are like 300+ calories so if i decide to bulk again i'm gonna go pickup like 30 of those for $12-15. Keep up the good work man that's NO easy feat to get that much food down, i really want to try and hit that many cals now..

Airsoft is badass, i used to have an uzi which was so awesome but it either was stolen or lost i was pissed. I got to go out and do a war a couple times, I tried being stealthy but some of these dudes were in trees which i wasn't expecting. That's awesome did you have face camo paint??

Let's do this shiz! HUGE TYME BRAHS!

My headache went away after a painkiller and a quick 1 hour nap so now i feel 100%, time to cram down some more food for the day!
haha nah I had full camo and a mesh face wrap I wore, I just used all my hunting gear hahaha.

anyways, well this was the recipe for the shake which made 4-5 cups.
2-3 cups vit D milk
1-2 servings serving monster mass (yes laugh, no one likes muscle milk but this stuff did work-640 calories per scoop or serving right there baby)
1 serving cotage cheese
1 yogurt
2 spoons peanut butter (like 30 grams)
2 tbsp olive oil

I think that was all of it.... its been a while though. I took the cals and carbs, fats and protein one day on everything and added it all up, and it was like actually came out to like a 20-35-45 ratio of fat to carb to protein. which is pretty nice.

also, add in a gallon of skim milk through your day. 16 cupsx90 cals each adds 1440 cals in just drinks. great way to bump it up if you dont drink milk as much as you can. of course fattier milk adds more cals.

oh and I used to do around 2 hour sessions when I trained with my buddy before he went marines. now most of my sessions are around 45 mins just because of being busy, but a good chest or back lift will be and hour and 15 so right where you are bro. as long as your working its enough.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yeah buddy! get big!

the cals all come with time and feeding yourself. You will lose your abs though, just by sheer bloat. I am getting rid of the "beer gut" as we speak, I was getting so sick of it hahaha. I know I can shed it though.

sounds like you have big plans man, kill it.
I agree with this, Lots of guys complain on how they can't gain weight but believe me... if you cram down food like it's your job and train hard you WILL grow a LOT. Last time i saw my abs was last year haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
haha nah I had full camo and a mesh face wrap I wore, I just used all my hunting gear hahaha.

anyways, well this was the recipe for the shake which made 4-5 cups.
2-3 cups vit D milk
1-2 servings serving monster mass (yes laugh, no one likes muscle milk but this stuff did work-640 calories per scoop or serving right there baby)
1 serving cotage cheese
1 yogurt
2 spoons peanut butter (like 30 grams)
2 tbsp olive oil

I think that was all of it.... its been a while though. I took the cals and carbs, fats and protein one day on everything and added it all up, and it was like actually came out to like a 20-35-45 ratio of fat to carb to protein. which is pretty nice.

also, add in a gallon of skim milk through your day. 16 cupsx90 cals each adds 1440 cals in just drinks. great way to bump it up if you dont drink milk as much as you can. of course fattier milk adds more cals.

oh and I used to do around 2 hour sessions when I trained with my buddy before he went marines. now most of my sessions are around 45 mins just because of being busy, but a good chest or back lift will be and hour and 15 so right where you are bro. as long as your working its enough.
That's really close to my shake besides the monster mass cottage chese and yogurt. My only issue with drinking a lot of milk is bloating/gas other than that i love it.

Nice i like the longer sessions because i love to train but ever since i started going all out 1-2 sets i WANT to leave after an hour haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 44874
I am a HUGE video game player and one of the games I play is called Gears of War and there is a gun used in the game called a lancer which is basicly a machine gun with a chainsaw attached to it

See pic

Here is a video of a guy making a lancer out of a nerf gun and a toy chainsaw..

I want to make that so badly just never got around to it..

You and your buddy should give it a try!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I am a HUGE video game player and one of the games I play is called Gears of War and there is a gun used in the game called a lancer which is basicly a machine gun with a chainsaw attached to it

See pic

Here is a video of a guy making a lancer out of a nerf gun and a toy chainsaw..

I want to make that so badly just never got around to it..

You and your buddy should give it a try!
Hell yeah man! My friend actually was trying to do a Gears theme for his (bottom one in the pic i posted) We might do a lancer or a hammerstrike :D

Gears 3 is sick too, I barely play games anymore but i really liked it. Friend has it right now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah man! My friend actually was trying to do a Gears theme for his (bottom one in the pic i posted) We might do a lancer or a hammerstrike :D

Gears 3 is sick too, I barely play games anymore but i really liked it. Friend has it right now.
I was thinking maybe thats what the skull was about but just figured it was just a skull..

PM me your gamertag and we can play some multi someday

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I was thinking maybe thats what the skull was about but just figured it was just a skull..

PM me your gamertag and we can play some multi someday
Haha yeah, we would have made it better but we were just excited to finish them.

I don't actually have a gamertag/xbox anymore my friend plays though :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should probably post this in my thread but when I think food I think of you lol.

Tried eating normal. I couldn't eat... My 4 days of fruit and veggies. Killed me.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Should probably post this in my thread but when I think food I think of you lol.

Tried eating normal. I couldn't eat... My 4 days of fruit and veggies. Killed me.
Haha i love eating, I would be sh***ing bricks if i ate 4 days of fruit and veggies

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Veggies back me up. I just can't digest them. :(
Damn man that's a bummer, ex-lax?

Diet Breakdown 9/29/11
Calories: 3500
Protein: 237 Grams

Starting to see differences all around, when i start DC i think that may be the best training style for me. Tomorrow will say it all when i blast legs!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man that's a bummer, ex-lax?

Diet Breakdown 9/29/11
Calories: 3500
Protein: 237 Grams

Starting to see differences all around, when i start DC i think that may be the best training style for me. Tomorrow will say it all when i blast legs!
I think my body can't digest raw veggies. And cooked veggies in scarcity.

Even diuretic don't work.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DC should be amazing for you!! A strength based program. Then when you up your volume next run you can hit heavier weights for more sets lol !

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I think my body can't digest raw veggies. And cooked veggies in scarcity.

Even diuretic don't work.
That's crazy what are you going to do? Cut out some veggies and add fruit?

DC should be amazing for you!! A strength based program. Then when you up your volume next run you can hit heavier weights for more sets lol !
Are you sure it's strength based? Lots of the exercises call for 20+ Reps with R/P, I mean the idea is to get stronger too but i do R/P and i usually get 12-15 or so reps. I see this giving HUGEEE gains in terms of lean mass, the time under tension is going to be huge and since heavier weights are used i'm probably gonna be crying after those sets haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to play xbox til it broke. I didnt play it anyway lol :( everyone else I know does. oh well.

wow 4 days of fruit and vege? ouch.

I think that the higher reps will help you build up the lean mass in muscles which is more-stable?- than if you just constantly train for strength. kinda of like how a sprinter can benefit from longer distance runs. thats just it in my mind though, I have never used DC exactly.

anyways, yeah milk does bloat me too but I dont care so much about the bloat. I am actually cutting down very nicely right now, just gota keep the diet tight... which I havent over the past day lol. cheat day anyone?

so I got a call from the gym today, now I have to set up an interview with some lady in town at another gym to get the job at the one by me. when everyone told me I was just gona get interviewed by the PT at my gym. greatttt. I hope they pay for gas because I drive a wrangler and its gona cost me about 2 hours worth of work just to drive to the dumb interview. somehow I doubt that though lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I used to play xbox til it broke. I didnt play it anyway lol :( everyone else I know does. oh well.

wow 4 days of fruit and vege? ouch.

I think that the higher reps will help you build up the lean mass in muscles which is more-stable?- than if you just constantly train for strength. kinda of like how a sprinter can benefit from longer distance runs. thats just it in my mind though, I have never used DC exactly.

anyways, yeah milk does bloat me too but I dont care so much about the bloat. I am actually cutting down very nicely right now, just gota keep the diet tight... which I havent over the past day lol. cheat day anyone?

so I got a call from the gym today, now I have to set up an interview with some lady in town at another gym to get the job at the one by me. when everyone told me I was just gona get interviewed by the PT at my gym. greatttt. I hope they pay for gas because I drive a wrangler and its gona cost me about 2 hours worth of work just to drive to the dumb interview. somehow I doubt that though lol.
Damn man that blows, i like doing higher reps too on certain exercises to get blood in there and change it up.

So today out of 5 exercises i PR'd 4, by the time i got to the 5th one (hack-squats) i was ANNIHILATED, For rack pulls i actually did a ton better than i thought, rest paused 445 x 4 Reps but they were all from a dead stop instead of the little bounce at the bottom. Face was BLUE doing those but damn i felt good after. Also used low-bar for squats and got 305 x 4!! Low bar is so much easier for me to squat with. I bet if i squatted first i would of had 10+ reps EASY. Calve raises i improved on as well, SLDL's i feel WAY stronger on and my ROM is getting a ton better. Did the entire workout in just about 1 hour. It was HELL but i know for a fact this will get me some amazing results!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also weight today is 232.7Lbs (+1.2Lbs) Getting leaner and bigger yeahhh buddy!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet man! sounds like you hit it hard. I am still trying to recover. Sucks cause I can't do legs, I still have nerve damage from my sciatic nerve and si joint down my left leg somewhat... it blows. haha. Pre injury I deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds. hahaha. used a trap bar though, so a little different then how I had normally deadlifted. I maxed at 525. Last time I tried to dead I couldnt budge 135. :(

you keep lifting hard so I feel better, haha. I had a decent chest night tonite. got 205x12 on floor bench. which is getting back to where my numbers should be

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet man! sounds like you hit it hard. I am still trying to recover. Sucks cause I can't do legs, I still have nerve damage from my sciatic nerve and si joint down my left leg somewhat... it blows. haha. Pre injury I deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds. hahaha. used a trap bar though, so a little different then how I had normally deadlifted. I maxed at 525. Last time I tried to dead I couldnt budge 135. :(

you keep lifting hard so I feel better, haha. I had a decent chest night tonite. got 205x12 on floor bench. which is getting back to where my numbers should be
Crossfit?

That "deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds" is just asking for a injury.. when you are focusing on trying to move as fast as possible within a set time window and with that much weight you are bound to loose concentration on your form and start to slip.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Holy **** man i'd be careful lifting that fast but that max is insane! I won't let ya down man

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cross fit is good to tamper with. Main site programming can be very taxing and many tend to over train. IMO crossfit is more of a sport, like you might not look the best or be the healthiest, but you'll definitely do some things that will turn heads. Like those deads. I might try something like that for fun but not often lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Legs!! 9/30/11
Duration: 1 Hour
Mood: Nervous/Determined
Energy: Focused
Other notes: Staying at these weights next week, going to aim for more reps.
Lifts:
Rack Pulls-
405 x 3
445 x 4 R/P *PR*
Barbell Back Squats- Used low bar position and will never go back to high bar!
305 x 4 *PR*
Standing Calve Raises-
240 x 16 R/P *PR*
SLDL's- Full range, go down as far as i can and feel a huge stretch then come back up.
135 x 20 *PR*
155 x 15 *PR*
Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel.
380 x 30

7 Sets/5 PR's

By the time i got to hack squats i was destroyed, i literally couldn't do any more. This workout was probably the most intense leg session i've had so far. Next week i'm going to aim for 6-10 Reps on Rack pulls/Squats. I want to start getting up to around 12 rep range. I'm soo happy i'm finally in the 300lb squat range, I know that my form will continue to get better and better the more i get used to low bar. Hopefully by the end of the year i'll have a 400Lb squat! :firedevil:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs!! 9/30/11
Duration: 1 Hour
Mood: Nervous/Determined
Energy: Focused
Other notes: Staying at these weights next week, going to aim for more reps.
Lifts:
Rack Pulls-
405 x 3
445 x 4 R/P *PR*
Barbell Back Squats- Used low bar position and will never go back to high bar!
305 x 4 *PR*
Standing Calve Raises-
240 x 16 R/P *PR*
SLDL's- Full range, go down as far as i can and feel a huge stretch then come back up.
135 x 20 *PR*
155 x 15 *PR*
Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel.
380 x 30

7 Sets/5 PR's

By the time i got to hack squats i was destroyed, i literally couldn't do any more. This workout was probably the most intense leg session i've had so far. Next week i'm going to aim for 6-10 Reps on Rack pulls/Squats. I want to start getting up to around 12 rep range. I'm soo happy i'm finally in the 300lb squat range, I know that my form will continue to get better and better the more i get used to low bar. Hopefully by the end of the year i'll have a 400Lb squat! :firedevil:
Monster leg day bud!!

Plus you broke 5 PRs on top of that!!! Geez.. Me has a feeling this is only going to get better ;)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Monster leg day bud!!

Plus you broke 5 PRs on top of that!!! Geez.. Me has a feeling this is only going to get better ;)
Thanks!

Yeah man i don't play around, those rack pulls were HARD. More so because i didn't bounce out of the bottom, every rep was like the first one which for me is the most difficult. Telling you guys i'm putting Lit-Up/DRIVE to work! Have bulk DAA now for off days so NOW the intensity will begin!

I am a little bummed in the fact that i didn't get high reps, so my strategy with rack pulls were to hold the top of the rep to get some more Time under tension and my face was blue! So i'm gonna try and keep my rep ranges a little higher.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DC is definitely to get BIGGER, but its based off linear strength right? YOu have to either get a PR in weight or in reps or you have to drop the exercise? I think the RP is really a strength based exercise more than a mass one. Though I always think progressive overload will build muscle regardless of the rep count well.. beyond a certain limit. And force exertion is also very important for mass gain. But then again its all about how your genes react, epigenetics, food intake/type, sleep... Hell John Welbourne does like 5 reps max and he is one HUGE dude.... He just said he rests like 20-30s between his singles and doubles.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC is definitely to get BIGGER, but its based off linear strength right? YOu have to either get a PR in weight or in reps or you have to drop the exercise? I think the RP is really a strength based exercise more than a mass one. Though I always think progressive overload will build muscle regardless of the rep count well.. beyond a certain limit. And force exertion is also very important for mass gain. But then again its all about how your genes react, epigenetics, food intake/type, sleep... Hell John Welbourne does like 5 reps max and he is one HUGE dude.... He just said he rests like 20-30s between his singles and doubles.
Good point, i just like the feeling i get from higher reps it's like the burn but with that heavy ass weight! Ronnie Coleman swears by only 10+ reps and i kind of agree with him. Like you said it mostly depends on how your body reacts, guess i gotta try both!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/30/11
Calories: 3800
Protein: 311 Grams