Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. All I know is that increasing volume over all usually makes someone bigger. Also, I know that training has to be enjoyable ;)

Do what you like, eat a lot, have fun. ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was actually at a lineman lifting competition, With about 100 guys there. I was one of the lightest (at low 180s) and I tied for 3rd in dead lol. I prob would have pushed for more if I had known I needed more to win, but I was in the lead for most of the time til a kid for 32 and one got 33. The guy couting me told me my last rep didnt count cause time was up... lol I was like well F*ck you too mister. I agree You have to be careful maxing out. It wasn't max for 60 seconds it was just go as many as I could and 60 was the cap. most kids can't lift for that long but it was so you can't rest and then hit another rep to keep adding. It sucked bad. I have done 315 for 17 with a straight bar before which is WAY harder IMO. using the trap bar is alot safer however because its almost more like a hack squat as I can keep my back alot straighter with the trap bar because of the weight being centered.

Oh and all that after recovering from a torn hammy. Go me! hahaha. but go figure I wasn't hurt from the deadlift, I only kill myself sprinting... which I also happen to be decent at.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to get the vid of me doing 525 off my cell but the file is like effed up, samsung impressions are POS... lol. I can't wait to get my new phone. but yeah I went up 10 lbs and got it like 2 inches from lock out, and I blacked out from my knees being locked and like dropped the whole effing thing... lmfao gym wasnt happy.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I tried to get the vid of me doing 525 off my cell but the file is like effed up, samsung impressions are POS... lol. I can't wait to get my new phone. but yeah I went up 10 lbs and got it like 2 inches from lock out, and I blacked out from my knees being locked and like dropped the whole effing thing... lmfao gym wasnt happy.
Damn man that sucks! I wish my gym had a trap bar i'd use it a ton instead of doing machine hacksquats.

Day 3 of Lit-Up/Drive Notes:

- Noticing some small changes, nothing drastic yet but i am definitely growing.
- Today i'm almost getting a lethargic feeling, maybe from DAA?
- Really sore from Leg day
- Appetite seems to be up a little more
- Strength is up

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 10/1/11
Calories: 3550
Protein: 258 Grams

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man that sucks! I wish my gym had a trap bar i'd use it a ton instead of doing machine hacksquats.

Day 3 of Lit-Up/Drive Notes:

- Noticing some small changes, nothing drastic yet but i am definitely growing.
- Today i'm almost getting a lethargic feeling, maybe from DAA?
- Really sore from Leg day
- Appetite seems to be up a little more
- Strength is up

I had a trap bar welded up for me since I couldn't find one to buy locally. Also to note hack squats can be preformed without a machine and with a barbell.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I had a trap bar welded up for me since I couldn't find one to buy locally. Also to note hack squats can be preformed without a machine and with a barbell.
I've tried those and it felt really awkward for me my gym needs to pick up some new stuff!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried those and it felt really awkward for me my gym needs to pick up some new stuff!
Yea they take some time getting use to but are a excellent movement

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So today i'm doing to add 15-20 seconds to my fascia stretch, i was doing around 20-30 seconds but DC calls for 45-60 which is going to SUCK! But i feel like 20-30 isn't enough anymore anyways. TIME TO BUILD SOME HUGE LATS!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok so today was an awesome workout! i incorporated rest/pause into my pull-ups and i ended up getting 16 reps as compared to last weeks 7 reps! Also improved a lot on close grip pull downs and i actually FELT my lats contracting which is awesome, even with heavier weight. Lats are looking a lot thicker, i think width will come with time. Also kept the workout to only an hour long which is awesome too, did some posing and my arms are DEFINITELY growing. Very glad i went with shorter sessions, i'm going to start DC training next workout. I need to write it all up but i have a feeling my best gains will be from it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh and to note i definitely am starting to feel an increase in aggression/confidence. :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can one of you guys explain to me the whole fascia stretch deal and all the muscle stretches over all. I understand somewhat but never really had anyone out right explain it and I am interested.

glad your not feeling lethargic anymore man. We have a trap bar but I dont use it. I use a barbell for everyhting including hacks. it really hits your legs good.

I had a nice workout today, and starting to lose pain in my back, I think thanks to my cissus. I might go to a new doc/chiro for my sciata.

I am feeling really good actually, I killed bis, hit traps tris and legs quick too, all with like 0 stim. just a tiny tiny bit. like .05% serving lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
can one of you guys explain to me the whole fascia stretch deal and all the muscle stretches over all. I understand somewhat but never really had anyone out right explain it and I am interested.

glad your not feeling lethargic anymore man. We have a trap bar but I dont use it. I use a barbell for everyhting including hacks. it really hits your legs good.

I had a nice workout today, and starting to lose pain in my back, I think thanks to my cissus. I might go to a new doc/chiro for my sciata.

I am feeling really good actually, I killed bis, hit traps tris and legs quick too, all with like 0 stim. just a tiny tiny bit. like .05% serving lol.
Right here my friend, http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005/07/this-is-why-to-dc-stretch-extreme.html

It's really tough to do and painful but is wayy worth it, I've noticed increased fullness and more round muscles and i haven't even been doing the full 60 seconds that DC advises, I'm working up to it though i hit 30-45 and it SUCKS when you have a big pump and are doing it. Burns like hell!

Great work man glad your getting back into it hope your back doesn't give you any more problems!

I have the same feeling i did when i trained legs all out, i am beat to sh*t right now but other than that i feel good :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So it is now 3 hours PWO and i am EXHAUSTED, i think i need more calories honestly i looked in the mirror and i have black circles under my eyes and i feel like i could sleep for a longg time. I'm definitely kicking up the calories, DC training recommends a bulk and i can see why. I just ate a ton and i'm still hungry so this is the cue to kick it up to 4k+. Time to start growin!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah buddy eat it up :) just keep it clean and manage the cals as you see fit. How much sleep are you getting? I was running on 5-6 a night all last week. finally slept in today for like 9. Feels so good. yeah I had a good workout today, Im excited for anabeta. I need to do some work on my chest. Oh and my buddy who was my liftin partner for a year and a half, will be grad. marine boot camp on like the 14th, and be home for two week leave I think. were gona have a good ole gym session for good ole times sake, hahaha. I can't wait to see him. and today was my last day of work, because I am a cook as a seasonal resaurant/ice cream place locally. lol. so I am happy.

I can't wait to train legs and squat/dead again, I grow so much all around from those heavy lifts, just frm the GH release and full body work.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was a good read :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so today was an awesome workout! i incorporated rest/pause into my pull-ups and i ended up getting 16 reps as compared to last weeks 7 reps! Also improved a lot on close grip pull downs and i actually FELT my lats contracting which is awesome, even with heavier weight. Lats are looking a lot thicker, i think width will come with time. Also kept the workout to only an hour long which is awesome too, did some posing and my arms are DEFINITELY growing. Very glad i went with shorter sessions, i'm going to start DC training next workout. I need to write it all up but i have a feeling my best gains will be from it!
Dude like I said DC would be my go to workout plan IF i had a spotter lol.

Good luck man! Have fun GROWING!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yeah buddy eat it up :) just keep it clean and manage the cals as you see fit. How much sleep are you getting? I was running on 5-6 a night all last week. finally slept in today for like 9. Feels so good. yeah I had a good workout today, Im excited for anabeta. I need to do some work on my chest. Oh and my buddy who was my liftin partner for a year and a half, will be grad. marine boot camp on like the 14th, and be home for two week leave I think. were gona have a good ole gym session for good ole times sake, hahaha. I can't wait to see him. and today was my last day of work, because I am a cook as a seasonal resaurant/ice cream place locally. lol. so I am happy.

I can't wait to train legs and squat/dead again, I grow so much all around from those heavy lifts, just frm the GH release and full body work.
that was a good read :)
Sleep is good at around 8 hours, it was definitely food now i feel better haha

That's awesome man hope you guys have a killer session!

Dude like I said DC would be my go to workout plan IF i had a spotter lol.

Good luck man! Have fun GROWING!
OR a power-rack! I have a feeling this is going to be extremely effective, i wrote up my A1/2/3 B1/2/3 workouts and on paper i see epic progress potential. I literally will be hitting every single angle and more frequently. I'm gonna take a pic of it because i'll be typing for a while! LOL

Anyways for the very first A1 workout i will not be doing back movements since i just trained it today but JUST for the first A1 workout. I'm so excited. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
R/P - Rest Pause
SS - Straight Set
WM - Widowmaker

Split will be

Tuesday/Friday/Sunday or Monday/Wednesday/Friday

Week 1

Monday/Tuesday - A1

Friday/Wednesday - B1

Sunday/Friday - A2

Week 2

Monday/Tuesday - B2

Friday/Wednesday - A3

Sunday/Friday - B3

100_1443.JPG

100_1444.JPG

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man! I cant wait to see your progress! Gotta get HUGE!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sounds good man! I cant wait to see your progress! Gotta get HUGE!
Hell yeah man, gonna push myself on everything!

I tried finding some videos of people doing DC on youtube and people tend to have altered a lot of it. Dante said himself it's 10+ years in the making why would people try and make it better? Everything i have on paper is literally what the basic layout is. I won't use static holds and all that unless i stop seeing progress. My first DC workout will be only 3 exercises but it'll be insane with this rest/pause technique. I still have to post my back workout tomorrow morning but the rest/pause was CRAZY.

Diet Breakdown 10/2/11
Calories: 4150
Protein: 330 Grams

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man, gonna push myself on everything!

I tried finding some videos of people doing DC on youtube and people tend to have altered a lot of it. Dante said himself it's 10+ years in the making why would people try and make it better? Everything i have on paper is literally what the basic layout is. I won't use static holds and all that unless i stop seeing progress. My first DC workout will be only 3 exercises but it'll be insane with this rest/pause technique. I still have to post my back workout tomorrow morning but the rest/pause was CRAZY.

Diet Breakdown 10/2/11
Calories: 4150
Protein: 330 Grams
Until I get my digestive problem all squared away I am going to do a recomp style workout. EDT and statics basically. You'll see tomorrow after I post my workout later on tonight when I finish it. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Until I get my digestive problem all squared away I am going to do a recomp style workout. EDT and statics basically. You'll see tomorrow after I post my workout later on tonight when I finish it. :D
Sweet deal man looking forward to it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do DC, but not exactly on how its supposed to be done. i have changed a few things to benefit my style of lifting, but i keep the backbone of DC

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I do DC, but not exactly on how its supposed to be done. i have changed a few things to benefit my style of lifting, but i keep the backbone of DC
Just out of curiosity what did you change and why?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms 10/2/11
Duration: 1 Hour
Mood: Confident
Energy: Good
Other notes: Body weight at 231Lbs (Thinking of doing a 5k+ calorie week to see if anything changes.)
Lifts
Pull-Ups Close Hammer Grip-
BW x 16 R/P *PR* + 9 Reps
BW x 11 R/P *PR* + 4 Reps
Drop/Pump set + Fascia stretch
Close-Grip Pull Downs-
140 x 10 *PR*
Notes: These were a ton more controlled then last week and i felt the contractions better.
Yate's Row Over Hand Grip- Wasn't feeling too hot on these today.
135 x 11
Notes: Did slower reps with squeeze.
Alt. DB Curls-
45 x 10 *PR*
Notes: Was really surprised at this, last time i was doing 40's for about 6-8 reps.
Wide Thumbs-Down Grip ROW-
95 x 14 R/P *PR*

Other Exercises:
Standing Calve Raises
240 x 11 + Hold
240 x 13

Wrist Curls SS with Hammer curls
Not sure on weight/reps.

8 Sets/5 PR's

Feel like i could have done a little better on some exercises but still happy with it. DC training starts 10/4/11!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is ur digestive issue? jw cuz I too am having digestive issues....not absorbing nutrients.....no wonder why i cant get bigger huh!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah dude! and yea 8 hours must be nice, I can finally get more now that work is over for me. I havent gotten a call about my job yet so who knows... what ever I dont really care. I need to focus on lifting.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro, I did calf raises, 2 sets of lunges, and 6:30 of bike yesterday, and today it feels like I squated or something... lol. goes to show how tight I still am through the legs. Should have a good session tonite, one of my buddies is gona show to lift with his liftin buddy, I can show em whats up ;)

R1 I am interested as well, thinking about throwing some stuff in my routine too.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
nice bro, I did calf raises, 2 sets of lunges, and 6:30 of bike yesterday, and today it feels like I squated or something... lol. goes to show how tight I still am through the legs. Should have a good session tonite, one of my buddies is gona show to lift with his liftin buddy, I can show em whats up ;)

R1 I am interested as well, thinking about throwing some stuff in my routine too.
Must have been some brutal lunges! I just got a call and my training for working at the gym/supp store should start this week :D

Also i found the BEST bulking food for the best price, I just got 20 Beef/Bean burritos from Aldi for $5.80 @ .29 cents EACH. 350 Calories each! Cheaper than fast food and not as much fat. That combined with whole milk i should hit higher calories in a breeze. Going to try and get 4500-5k today. Weight is still the damn same 231.6Lbs GRRRRRRRRRR

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha dang man, nice deal! and goodluck with the job, hopefully mine pulls through too... hmm back workout today I think... :D

oh and the lunges, were with 25s or 35s, for 2 sets of 7(perleg)... so not hardcore at all. probably from not lifting legs in 2 months... hahaha.

I used to do 55s walking lunges... they were killers.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
haha dang man, nice deal! and goodluck with the job, hopefully mine pulls through too... hmm back workout today I think... :D

oh and the lunges, were with 25s or 35s, for 2 sets of 7(perleg)... so not hardcore at all. probably from not lifting legs in 2 months... hahaha.

Thanks man, good luck to you as well.

Still for some reason lunges are soo hard for me pain wise, i couldn't imagine another 100+ lbs while doing em.

These burritos actually taste really good too! Throw some salsa verde on it with some cheese and omnomnom :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah dude freakin burritos! I had a buffalo chicken wrap, grilled chicken piece, and a salad today with some pineapple and corn. plus two cups of milk. yum yum yum.

and yeah, with the 25s it felt like my knees were gona blow off.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yeah dude freakin burritos! I had a buffalo chicken wrap, grilled chicken piece, and a salad today with some pineapple and corn. plus two cups of milk. yum yum yum.

and yeah, with the 25s it felt like my knees were gona blow off.

Why does chicken make me so hungry right now as i just finished 3 burritos? LOL CHEERS TO FOOD!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experimented with EDT briefly and didn't care for it too much

Reps for walking lunges! They are an amazing exercise that you just don't see people doing that often

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You fukers!!

Damn all this burrito talk!! I am on a cut diet dammit!!!! lol

I think I am gonna take out chicken and make some Mexican for dinner tonight now :food:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because chicken is awesome!

haha josh I am cutting back too now, I was just cutting 2k off my bulk, getting ready for a harder cut. which I am starting... whenever I get the motivation :) today was a health day. so

and walking lunges are great, a guy I know who did some bodybuilding and was around for a while always did them some a few years ago. hes out in pittsburgh or something now, haha. no one lifts hard where I go anymore, except a few guys who show once ina while. ah well., time to hit it!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So great back workout tonite, I literally am going off of almost no caffeine. like 30 mg a day. hahaha. I was doing 175 on the tbars (7 25s going deep and strict form) for sets then did the Fascia stretching after like 5 of my lifts, it really burns. I did it on lat pull downs too. did 290x5, 180x6, and 90 pounds to pull up for 30 secs and then pulled it down and held it 30 seconds and I was sweating and like dying it hurt so bad. I deadlifted for the first time and bent over row for the first time since I got hurt. pretty awesome. I would put this in my log but no one is there :p hahaha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In reply to my DC routine: First off, I NEVER do the exact same thing. for example: If i do flat BB bench on monday, on friday i will do DB incline....etc

Here is an example of a weeks workout

Monday - Barbell Bench - warmup set of 12, warmup set of 10 followed by three sets of 8,5,3 with 12 breaths in between them all. I stretch in between each set and after my final set.

Reverse Grip Flat Bench Same as above

Incline DB Flys Same as above

Skull Crushers first set is 12 reps. second set 10 reps followed by a burnout of two sets of ten reps. stretching after

Squats same as flat bench

Calf Raises 20,15,10 not following DC style. 3 min break in between sets followed by stretching.

Wednesday - T Bar Rows Same as flat bench

EZ Bar Close Grip Curl Same as flat bench

Deadlifts Same as flat bench

Preacher Curl first set of 12, second set of 10 followed by a burnout of two sets

Wide Grip Pullups 2 sets to failure. 4 min rest in between sets

Friday - Incline DB Same as flat bench

Dips Same as flat bench

Sitting Hammer Strength Flys first set of 12, second set of 10, followed my a burnout of two sets

Reverse Grip Sitting Hammer Strength Extensions Same as flat bench

Leg Press 3x6

After I do DC for about 6 weeks, i go to my 4x/week routine to see where my strength really is. Its hard to notice strength gains during DC because you arent really resting in between sets. I like to break from DC every 6 weeks and see where I stand. This routine may not work for everybody, but my body has been responding very very well to it. any questions just post on here.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I can't recover that fast, damn superhuman... 12 breathes? really? hahaha

thats pretty sweet man, definitely a dialed in workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I can't recover that fast, damn superhuman... 12 breathes? really? hahaha

thats pretty sweet man, definitely a dialed in workout.
thats the whole point. the 12 breath logic is straight from DC (at least the article that I saw).

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats the whole point. the 12 breath logic is straight from DC (at least the article that I saw).
I probably missed that part, I just read the part about the stretching, and the sets to get the pump up which I think is the same point as the 12 breath, but I was takin more time between my initial sets and going heavier, gradually getting them closer then drop sets into it. like I did my tbars tonite like this:

125x10, 60 sec break. 175x7, 60 second break, 175x10, 45 second break, 175x6, straight into 125x6, into the pull stretch for 20ish, into the "row" stretch for as long as I could hold it. I found it awkward doing the pull stretch the way I planned for them, so I might have to find a new way to pull the rear delts haha. It is definitely tough.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In reply to my DC routine: First off, I NEVER do the exact same thing. for example: If i do flat BB bench on monday, on friday i will do DB incline....etc

Monday - Barbell Bench - warmup set of 12, warmup set of 10 followed by three sets of 8,5,3 with 12 breaths in between them all. I stretch in between each set and after my final set.

Skull Crushers first set is 12 reps. second set 10 reps followed by a burnout of two sets of ten reps. stretching after

Calf Raises 20,15,10 not following DC style. 3 min break in between sets followed by stretching.

Preacher Curl first set of 12, second set of 10 followed by a burnout of two sets

Dips Same as flat bench

Sitting Hammer Strength Flys first set of 12, second set of 10, followed my a burnout of two sets

Leg Press 3x6

After I do DC for about 6 weeks, i go to my 4x/week routine to see where my strength really is. Its hard to notice strength gains during DC because you arent really resting in between sets. I like to break from DC every 6 weeks and see where I stand. This routine may not work for everybody, but my body has been responding very very well to it. any questions just post on here.

How has DC worked for you overall? Like do you use it with goals to gain strength only? Or does it help you gain some size? Or endurance maybe?
I find that with my sports goals I have to really find programs that assist with sport specific movements/rep rhythm and rest periods....
Just wondering if you think DC is good for a sport like MMA. Sorry to go off topic, but I'm just wondering.

OH one more thing, any idea if it's okay to do DC protocol with unilateral movements? I.E. doing then bench press ONE arm at a time?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think DC would be awesome for mma. then again it depends on fighting style too!

I don't train for sports anymore because I always get hurt and can't play, so I might as well stick with lifting. I was out my whole junior year of track and my whole senior year of football...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think DC would be awesome for mma. then again it depends on fighting style too!

I don't train for sports anymore because I always get hurt and can't play, so I might as well stick with lifting. I was out my whole junior year of track and my whole senior year of football...
Seems so, RP, static holds, ME, DE, even EDT for endurance while outputting max effort is needed for sports I'd think.... Hmm... But yea, I get injured a lot too. Last time I was in judo my senior year in HS I had to stop because while practicing sweeps a buddy of mine destroyed my blood vessels in my right shin... I had to keep my leg elevated for weeks because the blood would just pool in my foot....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems so, RP, static holds, ME, DE, even EDT for endurance while outputting max effort is needed for sports I'd think.... Hmm... But yea, I get injured a lot too. Last time I was in judo my senior year in HS I had to stop because while practicing sweeps a buddy of mine destroyed my blood vessels in my right shin... I had to keep my leg elevated for weeks because the blood would just pool in my foot....
thats up there with the freakiest injurys. lol. howd he manage that?

having a pinched nerve doesnt feel too good either. I couldn't move for like 5 days til I could walk. lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats up there with the freakiest injurys. lol. howd he manage that?

having a pinched nerve doesnt feel too good either. I couldn't move for like 5 days til I could walk. lol.

constant slamming of his foot to my shin.... Yea i have one in my back whenever I squat it freezes up my right hand.... haha.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Dips Same as flat bench

Leg Press 3x6

That's awesome looks really solid! I honestly have never tried R/P for higher reps like i have setup in my DC workouts but i'm willing to try it. I think i'll benefit a lot from these 14+ rep sets. This will be the ULTIMATE test to see if TUT really works for me or not. I literally cannot wait to do this workout tomorrow, the fact that it will be so hard makes me want to do it even more. :evil:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 10/3/11
Calories: 4070
Protein: 279

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha glad i could i help. oh, last thing. on chest day, sometimes ill throw in accessory shoulder lifts, but no presses.