Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Had another awesome session, set some more PR's and i feel run down as **** right now i don't want to go to school/work ARGHHHHH but weight this morning is 246.6Lbs, SO CLOSE TO 250!! My weight was fluctuating like crazy the past few days and now it's going up again. Large shirts are starting to be way too small on my chest/back/arms and XL's fit just right, i may need to upgrade to XXL really soon Overall i do see a lot more mass and i feel really thick/dense. This week off of stretching is awesome i am still getting insane pumps but thank god no stretching because just the pumps hurt! haha
    OH YES!!! HUGE!
    Oh man the DC is one crazy protocol. I think the joint support and food is a MUST. after doing a lot of research and stuff I think it probably would be close to one of the best protocols for strength and size. Provided you are BEAST! And Tiny... you ARE BEAST!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    haha I was just thinking for me, i drink like a gallon a day. yum.

and dude thats sweet! congratz on the wedding too! hope it goes quick til you get back home.
    Thanks! Yea I actually had my wedding here in Japan in July. Man... it was crazy... haha. Japan does wedding prety damn insanely. I think my wife has some pics on FB, so if you look me up there might be able to take a look. I think my profile here has my FB account on it.. if not matt ragudo is my name.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yo guys i'm still alive everything's going good, I'm starting to lose weight at 5-6k calories some how now :| Weight has be 240 for the past two days and now i'm down a pound. Strength is still improving so still movin on forward! I'm coming near the end of my bottle of DRIVE and tub of Lit-Up and this stack was very effective when i combined it with sufficient calories and heavy liftin.

Some cliffs on AppNut's Peach Tea Lit-Up/DRIVE Stack

Pro's
    -Gave me clean energy that sustained through entire workout, not the strongest energy but like i said clean and not jittery.
    -Had NO appetite suppression and in some cases through the workout i'd start getting hungry!
    -Saw noticeable increases in size/strength. I'd almost call this a dramatic improvement. Now 240Lbs (+9Lbs)
    -Pumps were awesome and sustained even about an hour PWO.
    -Sex drive went up slightly around 2nd/3rd week.
    -Alpha/Confidence definitely improved.

Con's
    -For some reason by the 3rd week this stuff got very hard for me to drink, not sure if it was taste or texture but i fought it and kept it down.
    -DRIVE caps we're smelly xD

I believe that the spike in sex drive around week 3 was from the accumulative effect of DRIVE but i can't say for sure. I've never taken DAA before so it could of been from one or the other but i am definitely pleased with the results and would recommend this to anyone who walks into my store/gym.

Final Review/Pic's will be up soon! I believe i have about 3 days left.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Yo guys i'm still alive everything's going good, I'm starting to lose weight at 5-6k calories some how now :| Weight has be 240 for the past two days and now i'm down a pound. Strength is still improving so still movin on forward! I'm coming near the end of my bottle of DRIVE and tub of Lit-Up and this stack was very effective when i combined it with sufficient calories and heavy liftin.

Some cliffs on AppNut's Peach Tea Lit-Up/DRIVE Stack

Pro's
    -Gave me clean energy that sustained through entire workout, not the strongest energy but like i said clean and not jittery.
    -Had NO appetite suppression and in some cases through the workout i'd start getting hungry!
    -Saw noticeable increases in size/strength. I'd almost call this a dramatic improvement. Now 240Lbs (+9Lbs)
    -Pumps were awesome and sustained even about an hour PWO.
    -Sex drive went up slightly around 2nd/3rd week.
    -Alpha/Confidence definitely improved.

Con's
    -For some reason by the 3rd week this stuff got very hard for me to drink, not sure if it was taste or texture but i fought it and kept it down.
    -DRIVE caps we're smelly xD

I believe that the spike in sex drive around week 3 was from the accumulative effect of DRIVE but i can't say for sure. I've never taken DAA before so it could of been from one or the other but i am definitely pleased with the results and would recommend this to anyone who walks into my store/gym.

Final Review/Pic's will be up soon! I believe i have about 3 days left.
    Bro, your losing weight @ 6000kcal !?! That's is insanity!! If I ate like that I'd be gaining probably 2lbs a day!! Your metabolism must be blazing brother!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Bro, your losing weight @ 6000kcal !?! That's is insanity!! If I ate like that I'd be gaining probably 2lbs a day!! Your metabolism must be blazing brother!!!
    I seriously have no damn idea how either, It's kind of a gift/curse because it's getting harder and harder for me to gain weight. I think i may lose a tiny bit but then start gaining again. That's the only thing i can see that would make sense because growth happens in bursts for me. Guess well see after another month or so. I'm stumped!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

I seriously have no damn idea how either, It's kind of a gift/curse because it's getting harder and harder for me to gain weight. I think i may lose a tiny bit but then start gaining again. That's the only thing i can see that would make sense because growth happens in bursts for me. Guess well see after another month or so. I'm stumped!
    its a gift man.. I eat like 2500 cals my weight flies like 2lbs in one day.... unless I keep eating at like 1800 cals a day I put on some weight... my body LOVES to grow. Granted I know I can put on size fast... my body doesn't like moving into catabolism at all.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.68%

God damn tiny! You freak of nature!! Haha jk man, amazing results dude but there's no doubt that you busted your ass for it..in For pics
    Cultivating Mass.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey bro I feel ya, I was cutting at 6k ish too this summer. slow down your workouts, time between sets etc. to keep HR down. unless your okay with leaning up. but if you do want to keep the bulk (fat) on, slow them down. Thats one of the best ways to control weight outside of diet.

and I am feelin ya with the Lit up, sometimes I just cant drink it idk what it is. it actually tastes good though?! peach tea for me. but I mix 4 other things with it so, that could be it. plus I hate how my housewater tastes.

and again, I thought the drive pills I had were rank lol. glad u liked the stack though. I will be bridging over from anabeta to erase in 2-3 weeks (1-2 weeks on both of them) and then maybe some time off after erase then into a natty/forma stack.

check out my thread/log so I dont clog up yours with my good news! haha
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    its a gift man.. I eat like 2500 cals my weight flies like 2lbs in one day.... unless I keep eating at like 1800 cals a day I put on some weight... my body LOVES to grow. Granted I know I can put on size fast... my body doesn't like moving into catabolism at all.
    Man i bet if you did an all out bulk somewhat like how i did that you would blow up. All those strength gains accumulating over time will cause you to gain a ton of weight/muscle in a short period of time if you start eating enough. I'm a firm believer that you grow in cycles of strength gains. Another guy i talked to said there would be periods of time where he wouldn't gain a single pound and some months he'd gain 20lbs. Makes a ton of sense to me!

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    God damn tiny! You freak of nature!! Haha jk man, amazing results dude but there's no doubt that you busted your ass for it..in For pics
    Thanks man i just finished my tub of Lit-Up and i should be done with DRIVE in a couple more days so final pic's/review will be up soon!

Hey bro I feel ya, I was cutting at 6k ish too this summer. slow down your workouts, time between sets etc. to keep HR down. unless your okay with leaning up. but if you do want to keep the bulk (fat) on, slow them down. Thats one of the best ways to control weight outside of diet.

and I am feelin ya with the Lit up, sometimes I just cant drink it idk what it is. it actually tastes good though?! peach tea for me. but I mix 4 other things with it so, that could be it. plus I hate how my housewater tastes.

and again, I thought the drive pills I had were rank lol. glad u liked the stack though. I will be bridging over from anabeta to erase in 2-3 weeks (1-2 weeks on both of them) and then maybe some time off after erase then into a natty/forma stack.

check out my thread/log so I dont clog up yours with my good news! haha
    That seems like a good idea i might try it. I did like Lit-Up but i never tried mixing it with juice which may have made it better for me who knows.
    Hell yeah man that's a sweet stack/cycle you got going on there i'll be following.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

I know i haven't posted workouts but what's going on is i'm still pretty much PR'ing every exercise per workout but i'm on the higher side of the R/P threshold for DC (ex. say an exercise you need to get 15-20 reps with rest pause i'll usually get 20 or over indicating i need to increase the weight) So with that said today i really upped the weight on ez bar curls and pinwheel curls. Up to 120 + Bar x 26 R/P for ez curls and 90 x 10 pinwheel curls (got this after i got 80 x 20 which was also a PR so i think the 100's will be where i need to be to get the right amount of reps)

Really really happy with my strength increases, i should start growing again really soon! I still can't believe the strength increase coming to my bi's in the past few weeks.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Getting strong making mean prs and growing. Life seems to be going well for ya eh
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Getting strong making mean prs and growing. Life seems to be going well for ya eh
    Well i'm not growing YET Weight is STILL 240Lbs grrrrrr. Anyways hopefully i start gaining soon or i'm just gonna start eating 7-8k calories!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.68%

Lmao! Gonna need a second job to pay for all that grub..hey how that new job Workin out for you anyways
    Cultivating Mass.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Lmao! Gonna need a second job to pay for all that grub..hey how that new job Workin out for you anyways
    It's pretty sweet, gets a little boring when people don't come in though. But when they do i enjoy explaining products to them and selling them. It's seriously sooo easy but when something is that simple you're bound to get bored. I get a lot of compliments which makes me happy too
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Well i'm not growing YET Weight is STILL 240Lbs grrrrrr. Anyways hopefully i start gaining soon or i'm just gonna start eating 7-8k calories!
    Sweet god!! 7-8k cals?!!! damn. I am back dieting due to Kleen's wonderful challenge log. Plus... abs sounds nice... they always do... Checking out simplyshredded everyday doesn't help the want to look lean... (Though many of those guys are huge AND LEAN).

keep hitting it hard bro!! Still expect PRs from me in my log man! I'm not eating as much, but I'm gonna be pushing it with the will power!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.68%

Good to hear man..my dream job right there..at least till I graduate. Just applied to a couple supp shops actually
    Cultivating Mass.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

It's pretty sweet, gets a little boring when people don't come in though. But when they do i enjoy explaining products to them and selling them. It's seriously sooo easy but when something is that simple you're bound to get bored. I get a lot of compliments which makes me happy too
    Sounds good!! I am hoping I can work part time at the gym nearby my home when I move back. That'd be fun I think lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

DC Training B2 10/25/11
    Duration: 45 Min.
    Mood: Focused
    Energy: Good
    Other notes: Body weight at 246Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
    Lifts
    Cable Curls EZ Bar-
    110 x 30 R/P *PR*
    Hammer Curls-
    45 x 12
    Leg Press Calve Raise-
    270 x 12 *PR*Glute Ham Raise Partials-
    35 R/P *PR*
    Front Squat-
    155 x 8 *PR*
    125 x 20 *PR*

6 Sets/5 PR's
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

DC Training A3 10/27/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Happy
    Energy: Great
    Other notes: Body weight at 241Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
    Lifts
    Elbows out Bench/Neck Press- Bothered my shoulders not sure if i'll keep this.
    245 x 16 R/P
    Arnold Press-
    50 x 21 R/P *PR*
    Rope Pushdowns- These are sooo much better than skullcrushers no elbow pain and insane contraction!
    45 x 30 R/P *PR*
    Close Grip Chins-
    BW x 21 R/P *PR*
    T-Bar Rows-
    235 x 12 *PR*

5 Sets/4 PR's
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

DC Training B3 10/29/11
    Duration: 50 Min.
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Pretty good
    Other notes: Body weight at 240Lbs, This is my last workout before i start fascia stretching again.
    Lifts
    Standing EZ Curls- Weight is plates without bar.
    120 x 26 R/P *PR*
    Pinwheel Curls (Single Arm)-
    80 x 20 *PR*
    90 x 10 *PR*
    Seated Calve Raises-
    115 x 12
    Leg Curls-
    150 x 20 R/P *PR*
    Machine Hack Squats- Changing to Barbell Front Squats.
    450 x 30

6 Sets/4 PR's
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Nice front squats!!!

I am loving the front squat atm. lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Nice front squats!!!

RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Keep Hiltin it man.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Nice front squats!!!

Thanks! First time ever doing them, a lot harder than back squats. I'm gonna do one workout doing them on smith and one barbell. Definitely a hard exercise.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

It's be nice if I could spell on my Iphone lol. I got one sat. pretty fun. better than my old phone by a hundred-fold.

Feeling really good after an easy lift saturday and rest day yesterday. Kinda dry though. I might order my erase and some more creatine tonight since my little sample is running low.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

It's be nice if I could spell on my Iphone lol. I got one sat. pretty fun. better than my old phone by a hundred-fold.

Feeling really good after an easy lift saturday and rest day yesterday. Kinda dry though. I might order my erase and some more creatine tonight since my little sample is running low.
    Are you taking any Fish/Flax oil? That could help with the dryness too.

So i took some pic's today, Tomorrow is last day of log only have 2 Drive caps left. I finally got some good pic's in good lighting and you can really see how my back is. Finally some pic's that do me justice! I'll have all of them up tomorrow!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

After pic's were supposed to go up today but something is seriously wrong with my computer so i'm trying to fix it currently. Will get them up with another computer in the house tomorrow, Today was a super busy day X.x
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

After pic's were supposed to go up today but something is seriously wrong with my computer so i'm trying to fix it currently. Will get them up with another computer in the house tomorrow, Today was a super busy day X.x
    Dang. Computer problems suck!! My desktop is still down. Just too busy to fix it lol.

Lookin forward to see your new mass! Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Are you taking any Fish/Flax oil? That could help with the dryness too.

So i took some pic's today, Tomorrow is last day of log only have 2 Drive caps left. I finally got some good pic's in good lighting and you can really see how my back is. Finally some pic's that do me justice! I'll have all of them up tomorrow!
    Yeah 4 caps fish oil and 4 caps glucosamine and msm a day. Plus cissus. Of course I miss some sometimes but I try to get it in. My knuckles and fingers have been getting really stiff lately too. Can't sit bro
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Yeah 4 caps fish oil and 4 caps glucosamine and msm a day. Plus cissus. Of course I miss some sometimes but I try to get it in. My knuckles and fingers have been getting really stiff lately too. Can't sit bro
    Oh wow that should have you covered man, maybe you need more water? That could be possibly why, Sucks though man try more water.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Oh wow that should have you covered man, maybe you need more water? That could be possibly why, Sucks though man try more water.
    Hows the computer problem? pics? lol

And how is the workouts? amazing I'd assume? haha...

man... the weather is getting messed up here... mmm... check my thread later for my rant... i'm writing it now~~ haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Final Review on AppNut Lit-Up/DRIVE stack!

Aggression - I noticed a definite increase in aggression around the 2nd week in, sometimes it got a little too much but it's more of people being stupid which annoyed me. It helped me alot in the gym but i quickly would feel excited upon completion of a PR set.

Alpha Male - Huge increase in this, my confidence definitely has reached a new high and has helped me tackle bigger challenges not only in the gym but outside of it.

Libido - Noticeable increase nothing too drastic but definitely higher than average.

Strength - Well i was setting PR's every single workout so i guess the workouts speak for themselves on this, I definitely found my weights feeling lighter every week which i'm extremely happy with.

Appetite - Appetite soared around 2 weeks in and i fed the machine 6-7k calories and i exploded in about 2 weeks putting on around 10lbs that have been kept till this day.

Composition and Mass - Well to begin i started at 231Lbs and am now sitting around 240-246Lbs with minimum fat gain. I've had a lot of people tell me my chest/shoulders/arms look alot bigger and it made me feel real good. I'm even on par gains wise right now with a friend that is ON cycle. Goes to show you it isn't about what you take but HOW you utilize it. I also got a compliment from a HUGE guy at my gym that i pretty much lookup to and he told me my posing was awesome which seriously made me feel confident as hell. I love the positive environment at my gym.

Sides - I didn't experience any negative side effects on this stack and i loved it.

Beginning Weight was 231Lbs, Now 240-246Lbs

I have some problems with uploading pics right now but i swear to you all i have them on my camera and i'll have them up by Saturday! This has been an amazing log and AppNut has 2 great products that i'm gonna try and get in my store now and share the results. Once again thanks to all the awesome people at AppNut for this log stack opportunity!

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

absolutely great log bro...keep up teh great work! lookin forward to more, btw ill be puttin up a log of hgh pro soon ...sub in id love to hear ur take on stuff !
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    absolutely great log bro...keep up teh great work! lookin forward to more, btw ill be puttin up a log of hgh pro soon ...sub in id love to hear ur take on stuff !
    Thanks man, I'm gonna be starting a Glycobol log this weekend! Definitely link me to your log when you start man!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Thanks man, I'm gonna be starting a Glycobol log this weekend! Definitely link me to your log when you start man!
    yo yo man nice review on lit up!! Glad you still hitting it hard and growing!!

Glycobol eh? Lets make more food build you more muscle!! Im down. Link me up in my log when you start
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

yo yo man nice review on lit up!! Glad you still hitting it hard and growing!!

Glycobol eh? Lets make more food build you more muscle!! Im down. Link me up in my log when you start
    Definitely will man, thanks!

I've decided to hold out on a computer until black friday and get something for a sick deal. I'll just kick my mom off hers to update logs and such
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Definitely will man, thanks!

I've decided to hold out on a computer until black friday and get something for a sick deal. I'll just kick my mom off hers to update logs and such
    yea id probably do that if i were in your shoes bro.

And I cant wait for supp sales on black friday... lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

mkretz on the comback trail with HGHpro!

here it is all....hope u all sub and follow love to have u along for the ride
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

I think you missed sat bro! haha.

ive been away for a while, sorry guys!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.14%

Pic's are up on first page!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:26 PM