Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 8 of 10 First ... 3678910 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Big back man!!
    You're getting huge!!!
    Haha. Good job in keeping the train rolling'!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Big back man!!
    You're getting huge!!!
    Haha. Good job in keeping the train rolling'!!
    Thanks brodude! I really hope my arms/chest start picking up from this style of training
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

DC Training A1 10/18/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 20 Min.
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Good
    Other notes: Body weight at 238Lbs
    Lifts
    Chest Dips- Probably shouldn't have jumped so much weight since i am +7lbs from last workout, from now on ill go 5lb increments to play it safe.
    +65 x 14 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight next workout possibly.
    DC Stretch 35lbs @ 90 Seconds
    DB Overhead Press-
    55 x 24 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight.
    DC Shoulder Stretch 6th Bolt @ 60 Seconds.
    Close Grip Bench-
    175 x 20 R/P *PR* Adding weight next session.
    DC Tri stretch on Power-Rack hole *easier to control stretch deeper* @ 90 Seconds
    Close Grip Hammer Chins-
    BW x 18 R/P *PR*
    DC Lat/chest stretch hang BW @ 60 Seconds
    Rack Pull Deadlifts-
    315 x 6

5 sets/4 PR's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

DC Training B1 10/20/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 30 Min.
    Mood: Focused
    Energy: Solid
    Other notes: I'm noticing the heavier the weights get that i need more time to recover between sets and focus. I'd love for my workouts to be shorter but for the sake of being injury free i want to be 100% focused and ready.
    Weight @ 243Lbs (+12Lbs) morning weight.
    Lifts
    DB Alternating Curls-
    40 x 32 R/P *PR*
    DC Stretch 8th bolt @ 90 Seconds
    EZ Bar Reverse Curls-
    60 x 23 *PR*
    Standing Calve Raise- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom.
    90 x 10 *PR*
    Pump Set + Stretch for 30 seconds.
    Barbell Back Squat-
    315 x 5 *PR*
    235 x 20 *PR*
    DC Stretch 40 Seconds per leg.
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-
    245 x 16 R/P *PR*
    DC Stretch 90 Seconds on hyper extension.

5 Sets/5 PR's

This workout was brutal, i pushed myself on squats and SLDL's probably the hardest ever for this workout. I'm noticing a HUGE improvement in my pumps from the extra calories and carbs as well. As i sit here right now my bi's are pumped and when i flex them they actually burn. I now take Pure Karbolyn (1.5 Scoops) PWO along with my Insane shake (lol) and i feel it's helping a TON! Also i got my first paycheck from the gym feelsawesomeman.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Diet Breakdown 10/19/11
    Calories: 5070
    Protein: 230 Grams
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice man ! I agree with matt, that back shot is impressive. keep workin man! good progress. Looks like your chest got bigger too, although you were already pretty big through the chest.

I dislocated my thumb last night, so well see what happens if I go to the gym today, lol. It hurts like a B*tch. I don't know why I have such bad luck lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice man ! I agree with matt, that back shot is impressive. keep workin man! good progress. Looks like your chest got bigger too, although you were already pretty big through the chest.

I dislocated my thumb last night, so well see what happens if I go to the gym today, lol. It hurts like a B*tch. I don't know why I have such bad luck lol.
    Thanks I really appreciate the nice comments!

Man that SUCKS, is it good now or what? I've never had a dislocated bone before, Hope you get back to training man that's a huge bummer
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.48%

Haven't been around in quite some time, bro you gettin strong!!
    diggin those Arnold presses.I think I'm gonna gave to bust some out
    Nice progress pics btw, noticeable improvement in the pecs!
    Cultivating Mass.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Im sure if you just keep hitting this program HARD like I know you do you're chest will EXPLODE!!

Oh yea, and keep the eating up and running
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Thanks I really appreciate the nice comments!

Man that SUCKS, is it good now or what? I've never had a dislocated bone before, Hope you get back to training man that's a huge bummer
    np bro its been motivating to follow you on this stuff, and helped me learning about DC and I ended up getting lit up. haha

well its sore as hell, and I cant really squeeze. Its feelin better tonite but I am sure itll hurt for a week or so. Ill be back liftin tomorrow no matter what. gona do some pushups and situps and stuff here at home since I punked out going to lift haha. my legs are sore as helll from squat yesterday anyways.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Diet Breakdown 10/19/11
    Calories: 5070
    Protein: 230 Grams
    GREAT session, and GREAT food intake lol!
    5 PRs.... goddamn that's gotta be motivating... I'm getting PRs. soon gonna get more I'm sure. Working on a deadlift program after my short fling with my modified 5x5 starting next week
    Statics were nice, but I don't think it was very nice on my joints for the bench. Laying off the horizontal pushing volume a bit
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Dude I just wanted to say I had a good workout thanks to lit up (and prob anabeta too ) and I got turned on to litup thanks to this thread. So thanks again bro! I am up 3.5lbs total body weight so that plus more lean mass. Hell yeah!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Thanks for all the comments guys! Glad your liking the Lit-Up Country, also grats on that weight gain so far that must feel real good. Hopefully your thumb feels 100% man. Thanks steppin i've just been giving it all i've got man! Matt yeah those statics are absolutely killer be careful man.

Diet Breakdown 10/20/11
    Calories: 6895
    Protein: 381 Grams

Despite this being the highest amount of calories i've consumed, i dropped 3Lbs somehow this morning (10/21/11) I'm guessing it could be all water because i had a meal with a HUGE amount of salt (me and a friend made epic chili cheese fries haha)

I might skip extreme stretching tomorrow as my shoulder and bicep feel really "weird" I think i may need to take a week off from the stretching so my connective tissues can heal. So i'll just take a break for a week or so to minimize risk of injury.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Thats why some guys one do the DC once per week per body part, or once per workout instead of after every set or every exercise. I still take a few reg workouts in there too. haha.

yeah man its good, and nice eatin! today is gona be a light day, I might start a new type of diet though, but idk how I am gona do it with my food options around lunch.

anyways, get those 3 pounds back! haha, you worked for those.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Thats why some guys one do the DC once per week per body part, or once per workout instead of after every set or every exercise. I still take a few reg workouts in there too. haha.

yeah man its good, and nice eatin! today is gona be a light day, I might start a new type of diet though, but idk how I am gona do it with my food options around lunch.

anyways, get those 3 pounds back! haha, you worked for those.
    Smart approach, i didn't do the extreme stretching today but i had an epic session again. I was so happy the entire workout. Are you gonna try to bulk or cut?

Oh and i figured this would happen but my body bounced back and this morning i woke up to 245Lbs I keep feeling stronger and better!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.48%

So when you do that extreme stretching, can you feel the muscle fibers tearing? Might be a dumb question..haha
    Cultivating Mass.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    So when you do that extreme stretching, can you feel the muscle fibers tearing? Might be a dumb question..haha
    Well it's kind of hard to explain what it feels like, Just imagine that "burn" you get from high reps but more intense that's the best way to describe it in my words. Not a dumb question at all, I don't go past that burning feeling because i think beyond that is just increasing the chance of something actually getting injured. One things for sure is that it is painful but once you get used to it it isn't as bad.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Dang dude nice, your so freakin big. lol. I wish I could get heavier like NOW.

I think it feels like its tearing, it hurts damn bad. and you can tell if your using too much weight during your stretch. gota build up to it.

I am gona try to keep recomping. I am doing well but the belly fat is still sticking around. I think the anabeta will let me recomp a little easier, letting me build muscle on a more limited diet. The idea is to have NO carbs at breakfast and lunch, only protein and fat. And then post workout meal Load carbs and protein, and have a good balanced meal at night and before bed. This is supposed to make the carbs build muscle not fat by only eating them after the workout, because in the mornings and stuff it supposed goes into muscle and fat equally. but after the workout more slanted to muscle.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Well it's kind of hard to explain what it feels like, Just imagine that "burn" you get from high reps but more intense that's the best way to describe it in my words. Not a dumb question at all, I don't go past that burning feeling because i think beyond that is just increasing the chance of something actually getting injured. One things for sure is that it is painful but once you get used to it it isn't as bad.
    Yea the one thing I think I liked the best (or worse...) from the DC program was the stretches. I still use them now, but I concentrate on more of the concentric motion of most of my exercises now. So basically those rest pauses with stretches. Good way to workout IMO lol.

Tiny you must be the Anti-tiny now lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Dang dude nice, your so freakin big. lol. I wish I could get heavier like NOW.

I think it feels like its tearing, it hurts damn bad. and you can tell if your using too much weight during your stretch. gota build up to it.

I am gona try to keep recomping. I am doing well but the belly fat is still sticking around. I think the anabeta will let me recomp a little easier, letting me build muscle on a more limited diet. The idea is to have NO carbs at breakfast and lunch, only protein and fat. And then post workout meal Load carbs and protein, and have a good balanced meal at night and before bed. This is supposed to make the carbs build muscle not fat by only eating them after the workout, because in the mornings and stuff it supposed goes into muscle and fat equally. but after the workout more slanted to muscle.
    Haha thanks man, It's just all about the food! I like that approach it seems like it would give you the best of both worlds especially with anabeta. You should have no problem recompin!

Yea the one thing I think I liked the best (or worse...) from the DC program was the stretches. I still use them now, but I concentrate on more of the concentric motion of most of my exercises now. So basically those rest pauses with stretches. Good way to workout IMO lol.

Tiny you must be the Anti-tiny now lol.
    I agree the stretches are honestly more brutal then the rest/pause sets initially. I'm actually taking a week off from the stretches right now so my fascia/connective tissues can heal. I might be taking an extra day off before i start week 4 not only so i can have an extra recovery day but to also change my training schedule to fit my week better. This week couldn't of ended at a better time either my body is wrecked right now i feel sore/exhausted.

I'm slowly becoming anti-tiny haha these weight gains don't show up extremely well on me cause i'm so damn tall >_>
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Diet Breakdown 10/21/11
    Calories: 5605
    Protein: 241 Grams

Diet Breakdown 10/22/11
    Calories: 6490
    Protein: 408 Grams

I'll be posting my workout tomorrow!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Dude don't hate on being tall, thats good. I wish I was taller. You have like 7 inches on me! lol. it sucks. Id be happy even with just 6 foot.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Tiny, matt, here is a little motivational video for all of us. I found that video of my deadlifting a year ago maxing out, and got it on youtube finally. haha. I can't wait til I can hit this kinda weight again. Take a look. I wish the audio would have converted over cause my one buddy who is a bodybuilder was in town, and hes yelling all kinda of stupid stuff like "you gota want it!" "dig deep" just ridiculous hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6uTE-Ijao
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Tiny, matt, here is a little motivational video for all of us. I found that video of my deadlifting a year ago maxing out, and got it on youtube finally. haha. I can't wait til I can hit this kinda weight again. Take a look. I wish the audio would have converted over cause my one buddy who is a bodybuilder was in town, and hes yelling all kinda of stupid stuff like "you gota want it!" "dig deep" just ridiculous hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6uTE-Ijao
    THe only thing i dislike about being tall is i need to gain more weight for it to be a noticeable difference but other than that deadlifting is a little bit more tricky.

That's sick man you made those 10 plates look light as sh*t! Was expecting like 5 reps haha
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Also today i noticed some new stretch marks forming on my upper chest, I started benching with my elbows out more to hit my chest better and today it's actually sore for once.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

nice man! haha I wish I could 5 rep it hahaha. I went up to 525 after that, couldnt quite lock it out and then blacked out.

haha yeah I can see why you wont like it, but you have a ton more room to grow and can do a ton more weight in theory.

I have a ton of stretch marks it sucks. but yeah I had a chest day today too, I am trying to get my grip and form correct and comfortable again, my old grip is too wide now that I lost so much strength, it sucks.

I had some guy earlier tell me about how he was a powerlift, and he could tell by my deadlift that he knew why I injured my back... I was like oh really? because I never once hurt my back in over 2 years of deadlifting. I hurt it in football... lol. Then had to explain romanain deadlifts and the whole straight leg-lower back emphasis, but no doubt he will come back and tell me I am wrong.... oh well. If I wanted to get lower I Could, although I do start with my knees nearly at parralel. I dont have the leg strength it get it moving if I went much deeper. I get the bar moving with the legs and traps, and lock it out with the back/core.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

nice man! haha I wish I could 5 rep it hahaha. I went up to 525 after that, couldnt quite lock it out and then blacked out.

haha yeah I can see why you wont like it, but you have a ton more room to grow and can do a ton more weight in theory.

I have a ton of stretch marks it sucks. but yeah I had a chest day today too, I am trying to get my grip and form correct and comfortable again, my old grip is too wide now that I lost so much strength, it sucks.

I had some guy earlier tell me about how he was a powerlift, and he could tell by my deadlift that he knew why I injured my back... I was like oh really? because I never once hurt my back in over 2 years of deadlifting. I hurt it in football... lol. Then had to explain romanain deadlifts and the whole straight leg-lower back emphasis, but no doubt he will come back and tell me I am wrong.... oh well. If I wanted to get lower I Could, although I do start with my knees nearly at parralel. I dont have the leg strength it get it moving if I went much deeper. I get the bar moving with the legs and traps, and lock it out with the back/core.
    Don't sweat it man i have the same guys in my gym but i just act like i pay attention and take the advice with a grain of salt.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Also today i noticed some new stretch marks forming on my upper chest, I started benching with my elbows out more to hit my chest better and today it's actually sore for once.
    Your chest is EXPLODING! haha!

Nice... Soon I will be exploding too!! Man... everytime I wanna bulk though... I run into problems.. like too little time to buy/cook. My freezer can hold about 1.5 days of frozen cooked meat and potatoes. My refridge barely has enough space for 1-2 days of veggies... my god...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Your chest is EXPLODING! haha!

Nice... Soon I will be exploding too!! Man... everytime I wanna bulk though... I run into problems.. like too little time to buy/cook. My freezer can hold about 1.5 days of frozen cooked meat and potatoes. My refridge barely has enough space for 1-2 days of veggies... my god...
    I think so! Man i know you can do it, it may be tough but the rewards will be worth it keep at it and you'll explode and be bigger/badder then ever.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

I think so! Man i know you can do it, it may be tough but the rewards will be worth it keep at it and you'll explode and be bigger/badder then ever.
    Yea Im thinking I am going to see if this winter I can get like a cooler and leave it in another room where I dont use any heat so I can store more lol. I really need to get this stuff down... I mean I eat a lot more fat than most. Just how I diet. But still getting in a mere 200g of protein is not easy when I cant drink shakes and cant store food... sigh...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Yea Im thinking I am going to see if this winter I can get like a cooler and leave it in another room where I dont use any heat so I can store more lol. I really need to get this stuff down... I mean I eat a lot more fat than most. Just how I diet. But still getting in a mere 200g of protein is not easy when I cant drink shakes and cant store food... sigh...
    Well imagine how much easier it'll be when you get to hawaii, if you can eat all that food in japan you can do it anywhere!

QUICK UPDATE ON LIT-UP/DRIVE

-Sex drive is literally ridiculous, honestly it's almost all i think about now besides training/eating/working.
    -Aggression is up more than normal
    -Confidence is ALPHA AS FOOK!
    -Strength/Size are up now (245Lbs, +13.5Lbs)
    -Last few days my weight has fluctuated between 240-245Lbs
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

DC Training A2 10/22/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 20 Min.
    Mood: ALPHA!
    Energy: Super great
    Other notes: Body weight at 245Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
    Lifts
    Decline Bench Elbows out-
    265 x 18 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight next week.
    Smith Overhead Press Lower movement emphasis-
    155 x 16 R/P *PR* Increasing next workout
    Wide Grip Rvs Bench-
    195 x 21 R/P *PR* Increasing next workout
    Close Grip Pull Downs-
    170 x 17 R/P *PR* Increasing next workout
    Barbell Bent Over Row-
    245 x 12 *PR* Increasing next workout

5 Sets/5 PR's
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Don't sweat it man i have the same guys in my gym but i just act like i pay attention and take the advice with a grain of salt.
    It wasn't at the gym, it was on another forum, and the forum isn't even related to lifting... lol.

I'm only a member of two forums.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Dude nice lift, and Litup is def doing you good.

haha yeah me and the woman have been gettin kinda fiesty lately.

Anabeta + DAA + litup + everything else.... I like.

I am up about 5 pounds since begining of month, and I can tell I can really hardening up all over, so I am building alot of dense muscle right now, which is awesome. I need my chest to really take off. but I got sore again after lastnights workout which was weak IMO. still growing. now I just have to try to catch you... just need to gain another 55 pounds....
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Well imagine how much easier it'll be when you get to hawaii, if you can eat all that food in japan you can do it anywhere!

QUICK UPDATE ON LIT-UP/DRIVE

-Sex drive is literally ridiculous, honestly it's almost all i think about now besides training/eating/working.
    -Aggression is up more than normal
    -Confidence is ALPHA AS FOOK!
    -Strength/Size are up now (245Lbs, +13.5Lbs)
    -Last few days my weight has fluctuated between 240-245Lbs
    Hahah yea, when I move back home itll be amazing! Now though I must eat more period..
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

Hahah yea, when I move back home itll be amazing! Now though I must eat more period..
    hawaii must be the best place to live on earth, except the price of gas, milk, and shipping stuff outside the US. but still. has to be great.

how long til you get back?
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

hawaii must be the best place to live on earth, except the price of gas, milk, and shipping stuff outside the US. but still. has to be great.

how long til you get back?
    i don't drink milk though haha. yea gas is pricey, most food is actually. But I love it there. Best place to live and have a family I think.
    I'll be moving back in the end of July. Going back home in late february for my wedding though. Gonna be there for 3 weeks. I plan to make some mean gains during that time Probably peak then, Try hitting some new PRs.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Had another awesome session, set some more PR's and i feel run down as **** right now i don't want to go to school/work ARGHHHHH but weight this morning is 246.6Lbs, SO CLOSE TO 250!! My weight was fluctuating like crazy the past few days and now it's going up again. Large shirts are starting to be way too small on my chest/back/arms and XL's fit just right, i may need to upgrade to XXL really soon Overall i do see a lot more mass and i feel really thick/dense. This week off of stretching is awesome i am still getting insane pumps but thank god no stretching because just the pumps hurt! haha
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

i don't drink milk though haha. yea gas is pricey, most food is actually. But I love it there. Best place to live and have a family I think.
    I'll be moving back in the end of July. Going back home in late february for my wedding though. Gonna be there for 3 weeks. I plan to make some mean gains during that time Probably peak then, Try hitting some new PRs.
    haha I was just thinking for me, i drink like a gallon a day. yum.

and dude thats sweet! congratz on the wedding too! hope it goes quick til you get back home.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%

nice Tiny, glad your still gettin it. Dude your getting freakin huge, its ridic. nice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM