Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 10/4/11
    Calories: 4600 (No shakes all food , Considering adding shakes again...)
    Protein: 330 Grams
    Dang you wanna add shakes?! That'll take your protein to over 400g lol
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Dang you wanna add shakes?! That'll take your protein to over 400g lol
    Yeah and i might soon too, weight somehow is down again to 231.5Lbs. I don't get how the more i eat it seems like my weight goes down for some reason, I need to pickup some peanut butter and oats today.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 10/4/11
    Calories: 4600 (No shakes all food , Considering adding shakes again...)
    Protein: 330 Grams
    Looks like the diet is on point man! Have you done Fascia stretches for your quads yet? They make for a rough few days lol!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  4. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Looks like the diet is on point man! Have you done Fascia stretches for your quads yet? They make for a rough few days lol!
    Well tomorrow will be my 2nd workout, I've done deep stretching for my quads before so not sure how much it'll hurt or not, hamstrings fascia stretching is going to SUCK though. Surprisingly today my chest/shoulders/tri's aren't sore YET, usually soreness kicks in for me the 2nd day after so we'll see.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  5. Anyone got any sort of write up or tutorial on these DC (fascia) stretches? You guys have definitely peaked my interest on them
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Anyone got any sort of write up or tutorial on these DC (fascia) stretches? You guys have definitely peaked my interest on them
    Can't find anything that step by step tells you but this is what i found

    http://theswole.com/training/dc-stretches/

    http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...tretching.html
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  7. haha yeah bro, my chest is sore a bit today, I think the fascia stretching helped with that. I feel big today... its awesome.

    In short, I was out about 3 months in spring and 2-2.5 months end of fall til now. detailed below.

    I was out back from early april-early july with torn hamstring. That was the 2nd time I have dislocated my SI joint. Then I was better and got back lifting again, and then I dislocated it again mid august doing timed 40s. I ran a 4.7 or 4.6 even tearing that out halfway through. I was a DumbA and tried to continue with the workout, and did another 40 and a few jumps. then felt like hell so I stopped. went to our the therapist and she said I was out, so I went to my physical therapist and she left 5 mins before. So then I stiffened up by that point, got home and count even walk. made it to the chiro next morning, got it set in. still couldnt walk. went to the doc, told me I had a bad muscle spasm and badly damaged SI joint would be 6-8 weeks until I would be at 75%. I was put on muscle relaxers and took those which helped but I had to go off so I didnt get addicted (I started to lol, they are damn good). I was playing ball so, I tried to come back and play and put it out two more times, the last time I got the pinched nerve which is whats really screwing me now. They told me I was gona keep doing it til I let it heal the whole way so I quit (not like I had a choice, but it still was really hard to do and upset me cause I never quit anything in my life.) so I went on some prednisone and that helped some but alot of issues still. I had some weird sides coming off it including bad acne, fat gain, and a few other things. But anyways, went through therapy for I guess like 2 months. finally out of that but still fighting issues from it. And here I am. haha.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    haha yeah bro, my chest is sore a bit today, I think the fascia stretching helped with that. I feel big today... its awesome.

    In short, I was out about 3 months in spring and 2-2.5 months end of fall til now. detailed below.

    I was out back from early april-early july with torn hamstring. That was the 2nd time I have dislocated my SI joint. Then I was better and got back lifting again, and then I dislocated it again mid august doing timed 40s. I ran a 4.7 or 4.6 even tearing that out halfway through. I was a DumbA and tried to continue with the workout, and did another 40 and a few jumps. then felt like hell so I stopped. went to our the therapist and she said I was out, so I went to my physical therapist and she left 5 mins before. So then I stiffened up by that point, got home and count even walk. made it to the chiro next morning, got it set in. still couldnt walk. went to the doc, told me I had a bad muscle spasm and badly damaged SI joint would be 6-8 weeks until I would be at 75%. I was put on muscle relaxers and took those which helped but I had to go off so I didnt get addicted (I started to lol, they are damn good). I was playing ball so, I tried to come back and play and put it out two more times, the last time I got the pinched nerve which is whats really screwing me now. They told me I was gona keep doing it til I let it heal the whole way so I quit (not like I had a choice, but it still was really hard to do and upset me cause I never quit anything in my life.) so I went on some prednisone and that helped some but alot of issues still. I had some weird sides coming off it including bad acne, fat gain, and a few other things. But anyways, went through therapy for I guess like 2 months. finally out of that but still fighting issues from it. And here I am. haha.
    Wow man that's a real bummer, it really sucks when you have to take time off but when you come back it's really worth it. So are you fully recovered right now or what? Be careful man!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  9. My SI joint is "fully recovered" as far as I can tell, normal function wise. I get numbess and pain and tingling in my left leg down that side and in my hip when I sit alot, and in a few other positions. I have to like re-stretch everything out to normal over the next few months, because of that muscle spasm. There is a muscle that goes across the hip called the piriforus that is part of the pelvic girdle (I think) and it connects in to the SI, as do most tendons and muscles down there. and it was really tight still and is causing most of my pain and immobility. like I have trouble stretching because of the nerve and from being tight still. so I have to stretch which will bring flexibility back and then take tension off the nerves. I am recovered enough to do most lifts but no legs really only wimpy stuff, and anything upper body that hurts I just stop.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    My SI joint is "fully recovered" as far as I can tell, normal function wise. I get numbess and pain and tingling in my left leg down that side and in my hip when I sit alot, and in a few other positions. I have to like re-stretch everything out to normal over the next few months, because of that muscle spasm. There is a muscle that goes across the hip called the piriforus that is part of the pelvic girdle (I think) and it connects in to the SI, as do most tendons and muscles down there. and it was really tight still and is causing most of my pain and immobility. like I have trouble stretching because of the nerve and from being tight still. so I have to stretch which will bring flexibility back and then take tension off the nerves. I am recovered enough to do most lifts but no legs really only wimpy stuff, and anything upper body that hurts I just stop.
    Well i wish you a swift and simple recovery man, keep up the good work and keep training smart.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. DC stretching is good I think. I should really incorporate them to add some flexibility and joint stability. Nice links.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    DC stretching is good I think. I should really incorporate them to add some flexibility and joint stability. Nice links.
    It is but you really have to be careful as JohnSmeton pointed out to me as he forewarned me to be very gradual with the weighted stretching. I plan to work up to 90-120 seconds with a certain weight for stretching BEFORE i increase the weight used to stretch. Say for DB Fly DC Chest Stretch, i did 30lbs for 45 seconds so next week i will aim for 60-90 seconds then after i hit the time i will move to 35Lbs and repeat the process. The main factor of injury is someone using too much weight because you have to think your INTENTIONALLY trying to slightly tear the fascia so it NEEDS to be gradual. It's not like lifting a weight because your muscle is in a stronger position and contracted. Just keep that in mind and you'll be good to go!

    Honestly i'm not sure how but my chest feels more round today, tri's are a tiny bit better too. Chest feels like it's so much bigger i can't explain it but i'm getting really excited about this training style now. Tomorrow is DC workout B1 which will involve Bi's/Forearms/calves/quads/hams. NOT looking forward to a 20-30 R/P Alternating bicep curl set!! I can already feel my bi's burning...
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  13. Oh yea!! I love the bicep burn. Haven't done that In a while though. Lol.

    I'll ease up to it for sure. Gonna start it up soon though. Off season starts in about 1 month lol. Gonna fuel this beast!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. I did DC style with Bis tonight. just at the end of every exercise. 30-60 second rest between sets which is crazy fast for me... Im like a 3 minute breaker. lol. My bis hurt so bad and I was so blown up. holy crap. Then hit tris regular style and they felt good too.

    and my chest feels just like you described too man, and I did the DC chest last night. its getting more sore as the night goes on...

    now I need some protein! lol. I ate lunch at 1130. then had a cup of milk and 2 oreos at around 3... lol yeah good pwo I know. then didnt eat at all til just now. so almost 9.5 hours of no food (except cookies) thats pretty good for me. I usually would start dying. I guess diet is working haha. but for lack of fuel I was killin it tonite. Oh, and my LitUp came today, that might have helped I am already getting some of the things (DAA and Beta Alanine) but a little extra never hurts. I felt good tonight, good steady motivation all night, not jittery. I am likin it alot. didnt use any 1mr so might try some mixed in tomorrow. also got samples of RPM and DRIVE to try. I actually bought the one for a buck, and they threw the other one in. I am content. and a drawstring bag. haha.

    I felt so big and strong all day, and my back is feeling better every day. I just gota keep stretching. finally. haha.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I did DC style with Bis tonight. just at the end of every exercise. 30-60 second rest between sets which is crazy fast for me... Im like a 3 minute breaker. lol. My bis hurt so bad and I was so blown up. holy crap. Then hit tris regular style and they felt good too.

    and my chest feels just like you described too man, and I did the DC chest last night. its getting more sore as the night goes on...

    now I need some protein! lol. I ate lunch at 1130. then had a cup of milk and 2 oreos at around 3... lol yeah good pwo I know. then didnt eat at all til just now. so almost 9.5 hours of no food (except cookies) thats pretty good for me. I usually would start dying. I guess diet is working haha. but for lack of fuel I was killin it tonite. Oh, and my LitUp came today, that might have helped I am already getting some of the things (DAA and Beta Alanine) but a little extra never hurts. I felt good tonight, good steady motivation all night, not jittery. I am likin it alot. didnt use any 1mr so might try some mixed in tomorrow. also got samples of RPM and DRIVE to try. I actually bought the one for a buck, and they threw the other one in. I am content. and a drawstring bag. haha.

    I felt so big and strong all day, and my back is feeling better every day. I just gota keep stretching. finally. haha.
    Glad you like DC man, let me know how you like the products! I'm loving em so far

    Diet Breakdown 10/5/11
    Calories: 4520
    Protein: 260 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Glad you like DC man, let me know how you like the products! I'm loving em so far

    Diet Breakdown 10/5/11
    Calories: 4520
    Protein: 260 Grams
    Nice food intake
    DC is proving to be working great for you.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. My bis and tris are so sore today. Thanks DC... lol.

    yeah I already decided I will stick with Litup for a while, lovin it. Can't wait to get this anabeta down, I am itchin to start. I think I might toss it in with the rest of my Ghenerate, its takin too long to finish. lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  18. Sorry i didn't really get to update today, strength is still going up, DC style calf training is seriously hell on earth my calves still hurt right now including my legs. 20 Rep squats are awesome

    I'll be posting it all up tomorrow i gotta get to bed going to work early tomorrow.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Sorry i didn't really get to update today, strength is still going up, DC style calf training is seriously hell on earth my calves still hurt right now including my legs. 20 Rep squats are awesome

    I'll be posting it all up tomorrow i gotta get to bed going to work early tomorrow.
    Ah, yea get in that sleep my friend. I'm glad to say the last couple nights my dreams werent as insane! haha.

    I'm sure you're killing it in the gym. And you're eating like a tank! I can't wait to see what kind of food you pounded down today and tomorrow
    RecoverBro ELITE

  20. Diet Breakdown 10/6/11
    Calories: 4570
    Protein: 338 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  21. high rep squats really are killer. I want to use DC for my legs once I can lift lower body again, to gain as much as I can. I havce never really been able to target specific muscles in the legs.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. DC Training B1 10/6/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Focused
    Energy: Great
    Other notes: Need to up the weight a little on these exercises next time.
    Lifts
    DB Alt. Curls-
    30 x 33 R/P Adding weight next workout. *PR* These were strict form as well.
    DC Stretch 90 Seconds/7th Bolt on smith machine.
    EZ Bar Reverse Curls-
    50 x 22 *PR* Adding weight next workout.
    Stand Calve Raises DC Style- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom. SUCKS
    75 x 11, Might add weight next week.
    Barbell Back Squat-
    315 x 2 *PR* Staying at this weight for next workout.
    225 x 20 *PR* Adding weight next workout.
    Notes: Okay so i tried the DC stretch for quads and i literally didn't feel it. So instead i went to the squat rack and put 1 leg at a time up on the rails and sat down stretching as far as i could, 100x better. I did these all last year until it hurt so it could explain why the other one didn't work that well. Who knows i'll try it again next workout.
    Stiff-Legged Dead lifts-
    185 x 15 Straight set realized was too light.
    225 x 16 R/P *PR*
    DC Stretch with hyper extension chair for 90 seconds.

    6 Sets/5 PR's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. Nice! I was shrugging 315 tonight felt good. I am sore and tired though. Then my friends came over, ended up playing ping pong, basketball, soccer, then a bunch sports on xbox kinect at my cousins. I am freakin beat lol. can you say cardio? I think I tore up my back too. lol.


    but nice dude. Numbers are lookin good.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice! I was shrugging 315 tonight felt good. I am sore and tired though. Then my friends came over, ended up playing ping pong, basketball, soccer, then a bunch sports on xbox kinect at my cousins. I am freakin beat lol. can you say cardio? I think I tore up my back too. lol.


    but nice dude. Numbers are lookin good.
    That's awesome man, i had to sell my xbox I used to love playing Forza, Halo and Call Of Duty back in the day. Nice on those shrugs keep up the good work and thanks excited to train tomorrow.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  25. My god that is one mean workout! 225x20 lol. That's insane. Good work man. Yea I'd add weight to those curls. You obviously are stronger than that
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    My god that is one mean workout! 225x20 lol. That's insane. Good work man. Yea I'd add weight to those curls. You obviously are stronger than that
    Yeah those squats were sooo hard, my glutes/hams were pumped up after that. Quads seem like they'll start growing again once i get my hams/glutes built up a little more. The curls i initially was gonna start at 35Lbs but i wanted to make sure i didn't jump the gun. Next workout i might push for 40's considering that i'm going to do another week of another bi exercise that i can kill myself on. That's the cool thing about this, after next week i may be able to make a larger increase in weight due to other exercises. Guess well find out soon enough.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  27. my xbox is broken... lol so we were at my cousins. Shrugs were tough, hard on my hips because I was doing them from a bent over position lift deadlift style to the shrug position and then down. so got the top half of a deadlift in.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  28. Diet Breakdown 10/7/11
    Calories: 4440
    Protein: 260 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  29. So today i did the DC training for back and holy crap those hangs from a pull-up bar are intense, i had a hard time breathing because my upper chest was tightening around my neck. One thing i don't understand is why they said hold the bar wide because dorian yates made it clear to hit the lats you need a close grip. I can't find the pic but theres one of the SM guy and from those wide grip stretches you can clearly see he stretched the crap out of the teres major/minor area and all of that which gives width up by the armpit but from that down it's not as drastic. I'm willing to put money on the fact that shoulder width or little closer than shoulder width with that stretch will make the lats round out and become more full all the way to the insertion point because it's just plain muscular function. Imagine alternating every 12 weeks. I have a feeling somebody could build lats that even dorian would be proud of with this technique. Just my opinion though, dorian didn't even use extreme stretching and he had an absolutely incredible back, imagine if he would have used it o.o''

    Found pic
    Dante stretching using wide grip


    Dorian Training Close Grip
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  30. Dorian is a beast!!

    Haha

    Anyway I guess I'd say to do both. Or maybe do one for a six week cycle then do the other for the next and see which one you like better.

    Anyway I understand your huge pec problem lol. You growing man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in