Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 7 of 10 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Holy fckn shyt!! I don't know how it happened but i literally got over 2x stronger with my bi's!! Last time i did Standing ez-bar curls i had a 25 on each side and today i had 50 on each side so 100 not including the bar AND got 30 Reps with Rest/pause o.o I could have done MORE weight too and this is with good form i'm so shocked right now. Also for pinwheel curls i used to only get 10 reps MAX with 70lb DB's and today i got 14 reps with the 80's!! DC is really starting to kick in, my appetite is rising as well. 6000 Calories today and nothing less!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Diet Breakdown 10/14/11
    Calories: 5090
    Protein: 291 Grams

Diet Breakdown 10/15/11 - THE SIGN OF GROWTH! I didn't have a problem with this much food and NO shakes!! Adding in mass gainer shakes from work soon!
    Calories: 6628
    Protein: 377 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Diet Breakdown 10/14/11
    Calories: 5090
    Protein: 291 Grams

Diet Breakdown 10/15/11 - THE SIGN OF GROWTH! I didn't have a problem with this much food and NO shakes!! Adding in mass gainer shakes from work soon!
    Calories: 6628
    Protein: 377 Grams
    Omfg that's some mean food intake man!!
    Growing like a weed? Haha. Good stuff. I'll be dropping by later to drop my next log of dhea transaderm. Starting it tomorrow.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    No problem man glad your lovin it, i think the reason my weight has plateau'd is because i need over 5k if i want to gain. I had 5090 calories yesterday and my weight finally started to go up.
    Thats good bro! and dang man keep eatin good like that! yeah I was tryin to cut cause I want the abs back so bad, but its been going slow now. Its like I cant have abs and grow at the same time haha. but I feel like I am gaining and I have been getting ppl tellin me I am lookin bigger. this anabeta is startin to make me feel pretty good. lovin the whole stack I am on now.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Omfg that's some mean food intake man!!
    Growing like a weed? Haha. Good stuff. I'll be dropping by later to drop my next log of dhea transaderm. Starting it tomorrow.
    I know right? Before the last meal i was like " You know what, i'm just gonna go all out this meal and add 1200 more so that's how i got to 6628, but today i'm gonna try and get 5-6k since i'm not training. Who knows maybe more, all depends on my appetite!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Thats good bro! and dang man keep eatin good like that! yeah I was tryin to cut cause I want the abs back so bad, but its been going slow now. Its like I cant have abs and grow at the same time haha. but I feel like I am gaining and I have been getting ppl tellin me I am lookin bigger. this anabeta is startin to make me feel pretty good. lovin the whole stack I am on now.
    You might just need more cardio or a diet adjustment then the fat-loss would really kick up, especially since your running anabeta too which in my experience while on a natural test booster i noticed my body wanting to lean out even at 5k calories. Keep at it man, if you want to gain and lose fat i would experiment with calories around maintenance or just below. The workouts will burn calories but you should still have enough to make gains as long as your challenging yourself.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.9%

Sorry i didn't really get to update today, strength is still going up, DC style calf training is seriously hell on earth my calves still hurt right now including my legs. 20 Rep squats are awesome

I'll be posting it all up tomorrow i gotta get to bed going to work early tomorrow.
    i remember my days of the widow maker, vomit everywhere and pain for days good stuff lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i remember my days of the widow maker, vomit everywhere and pain for days good stuff lol
    Good thing i did 20 rep squats for a while before this otherwise i'd be dead haha, DC ='s
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Yeah man I know what you mean. I have been messing with the cals, I am still lowering them but I was weaning off eating like 6-7k a day, I am around 4k a day which I feel is about a good number for me to gain mass and lose fat at the same time. I have definitely leaned out and grown alot. This is like day 6 or so of anabeta and I can def feel something. I was seriously killing weight the past few days. I just need to sleep more. I have barely slept the past 2 days but I am still feelin great. so with proper sleep I will be growin even more! haha. I want to get back running again soon, as soon as my back permits long distance though. All I have been able to do was bike, which I try to do like 2 times a week. it doesnt burn a ton of calories but gets me warmed up and I burn a little better. I am sweatin like crazy during these DC workouts now. I know it will come together once I am back to normal workouts and back is 100%. I am def making progress though and thats what counts.

DC on back and then on bis today was awesome. burned so good.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I know right? Before the last meal i was like " You know what, i'm just gonna go all out this meal and add 1200 more so that's how i got to 6628, but today i'm gonna try and get 5-6k since i'm not training. Who knows maybe more, all depends on my appetite!
    Hehe when you're growing and eating the right foods I'd say get in as much as your appetite says to and a bit more. Good job on having that shake
    6k is an amazing amount of food though.
    Kill it all man! Haha
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.41%

Holy calories Batman! I wish I could eat like that.
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Tell me about it man.... I have to eat like a bird just to not get fat lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Hehe when you're growing and eating the right foods I'd say get in as much as your appetite says to and a bit more. Good job on having that shake
    6k is an amazing amount of food though.
    Kill it all man! Haha
    Oh it was an actual meal, but yeah i'm glad i did it. I think the only way my body is going to actually start growing like it did when i first started is if i eat at a surplus i did. I believe as long as you can take in that surplus amount of calories and kill yourself in the gym that you can keep gaining. These whole "natural limit" theories are developed more than likely from people who were NOT willing to experiment with crazy training methods or eat thousands of more calories past their comfort zones. I'm already up 5Lbs in the past 4 days, 236.5Lbs this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Well it doesn't come without a sacrifice, i can guarantee you all i'm going to gain some fat BUT the fact that now i'm training with extreme intensity coupled with this diet the only reason i would not grow is if i do not train hard enough and by the PR's we all know that's not gonna happen. I should be the same weight i was after my last bulk soon (246Lbs) but noticeably leaner. I'm already feeling bigger and looking bigger just from the diet change. My bodyfat right now is in the average range for my height/age so i'm not worried about health problems or any other crap. As soon as i feel too fat i'll switch to a cut, but this time i'm not going to over analyze this and scare myself out of this bulk.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Diet Breakdown 10/16/11
    Calories: 5020
    Protein: 255 Grams
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

daaaaaaaaaang
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

DC Training B3 10/15/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 20 Minutes.
    Mood: Aggressive
    Energy: Tons of it
    Other notes: I seriously was so hyped up for this workout for some reason and it showed especially with bi's!
    Lifts
    Standing EZ Bar Curls- Weight is plates on bar not including bar.
    100 x 30 R/P *PR* SO HAPPY WITH THIS, Adding weight next workout.
    DC Stretch 100 seconds
    Pinwheel Curls-
    80 x 14 *PR*
    Seated Calve Raises- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom.
    90 x 12
    Stretch 30 seconds standing
    Leg Curls (Lying)
    135 x 20 R/P Adding weight next workout
    DC Stretch 90 Seconds
    Notes: These aren't full range but damn these are HARD! Literally felt my hams quivering after this exercise. Next week i plan to do them with my feet under something and use my hands to push me off the bottom of the movement.
    Machine Hack Squats-
    630 x 11 Slower than normal so i could get more out of the set.
    450 x 20 WM
    DC Stretch 90 seconds each leg

Notes: I need to find another quad exercise i feel like i've maxed out hack squats honestly. Maybe DB/BB Lunges??

6 Sets/2 PR's
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

As far as the Lit-Up/DRIVE stack i believe i'm starting to feel the effects!

I'm about half way through this stack and here's what i have noticed:

-Increased Libido
    -Increase in Aggression
    -Slight increase in well-being
    -Increase in strength/size (with sufficient calories)
    -No acne or skin issues

So with that being said i like the stack a lot, i can't tell you which of these i can attribute to the DAA in Lit-Up or the blend in Drive but it's working pretty good!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

When I took drive I noticed no difference at all but it was just 3 days worth so maybe I never got the full effect. I definitely LOVE lit up though. After my 1st heavy leg workout, I have about 25 new stretch marks across my legs, upper quads, and left glute. They were finally starting to fade too... lol.

Anyways dude those numbers on curls are ridiculous man! nice. much impressed. This DC stuff is the shiz.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

When I took drive I noticed no difference at all but it was just 3 days worth so maybe I never got the full effect. I definitely LOVE lit up though. After my 1st heavy leg workout, I have about 25 new stretch marks across my legs, upper quads, and left glute. They were finally starting to fade too... lol.

Anyways dude those numbers on curls are ridiculous man! nice. much impressed. This DC stuff is the shiz.
    Yeah lit-up i definitely notice a difference from workout quality wise, Thanks though i'm gonna go up more next workout. I wish i trained today i need to relieve some damn stress. Tomorrow will be a good session
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Yeah lit-up i definitely notice a difference from workout quality wise, Thanks though i'm gonna go up more next workout. I wish i trained today i need to relieve some damn stress. Tomorrow will be a good session
    Oh yea kill it tomorrow!!

Started up my new log bro! Check in when you got the time. It'd be nice to have you along for the ride

Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Oh yea kill it tomorrow!!

Started up my new log bro! Check in when you got the time. It'd be nice to have you along for the ride

Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)
    Hell yeah man i sub'd to it!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Hell yeah man i sub'd to it!
    Thanks man you are a motivation to have around!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Thanks man you are a motivation to have around!
    That makes me feel real good man thanks and glad i could help you out.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Matt ima come check it out!

man, I didn't lift today either. need to rest my back. chest is nice and sore though. getting good lifts in. I am feeling alot of growth. I start my training for work tonight so thats the other reason for an off night.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

So now i realize how much a difference prioritization makes on an exercise, before i would do rack pulls first but now i do them last and as a result i can only pull 315 for 6 reps but i can PR every single exercise before it. Either way i had a great workout and i am now 238Lbs, i'm hoping to hit 250 around the end of this month. My post workout nutrition is now epic, 300+ grams carbs and 150 grams protein and 2000 calories, believe it or not after about another 1 hour post workout i started to get hypoglycemic xD i seriously couldn't believe it and it became a funny topic at work. I must be inhuman!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

haha nice bro! I knew you would love some big shakes. beast.

so heres something for you all to have a good laugh at. I went to pop an anabeta because I need my 3rd cap for the day. well I grabbed the bottle twist the lid off and go to dump some pills out. Turns out I grabbed my micronized creatine bottle so I am dumping all my creatine into my hand, and onto the floor...

yeah. I scraped it up and prolly put 10g into my drink I was taking with my anabeta. I figured it was a sign,
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

so heres something for you all to have a good laugh at. I went to pop an anabeta because I need my 3rd cap for the day. well I grabbed the bottle twist the lid off and go to dump some pills out. Turns out I grabbed my micronized creatine bottle so I am dumping all my creatine into my hand, and onto the floor...

yeah. I scraped it up and prolly put 10g into my drink I was taking with my anabeta. I figured it was a sign,
    Man I donno what kinda sign you though it was but IMO that's not a good one lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

So now i realize how much a difference prioritization makes on an exercise, before i would do rack pulls first but now i do them last and as a result i can only pull 315 for 6 reps but i can PR every single exercise before it. Either way i had a great workout and i am now 238Lbs, i'm hoping to hit 250 around the end of this month. My post workout nutrition is now epic, 300+ grams carbs and 150 grams protein and 2000 calories, believe it or not after about another 1 hour post workout i started to get hypoglycemic xD i seriously couldn't believe it and it became a funny topic at work. I must be inhuman!
    First exercises I'm always damn strong. Then I just end up dyin out. Not so good but I'll get that endurance lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Haha priceless xD
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

First exercises I'm always damn strong. Then I just end up dyin out. Not so good but I'll get that endurance lol.
    Same here, it's a pain sometimes but i guess it just goes to show you how to order your workouts
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

*Diet Breakdown 10/17/11
    Calories: 4580

*This was my 2nd rest day in a row for DC so my appetite usually drops off slowly.

Diet Breakdown 10/18/11 (New Record )
    Calories: 6810
    Protein: 396

I consumed almost half my daily calories/protein post workout so i believe this should have a gigantic impact on my recovery and growth.

Well see tomorrow
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

*Diet Breakdown 10/17/11
    Calories: 4580

*This was my 2nd rest day in a row for DC so my appetite usually drops off slowly.

Diet Breakdown 10/18/11 (New Record )
    Calories: 6810
    Protein: 396

I consumed almost half my daily calories/protein post workout so i believe this should have a gigantic impact on my recovery and growth.

Well see tomorrow
    Omg. PR on calorie intake lol. Good job on slamming down that nutrition after you workout.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Omg. PR on calorie intake lol. Good job on slamming down that nutrition after you workout.
    It paid off too man! i'm 240 this morning well technically 239.9Lbs. Took some pics today i'm so happy to see it's minimal fat gain, I'll put those babies up today.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Yeah it was pretty funny. eh 10g of creatine for the day wont hurt, yesterday was my off day.

I have had weird pain in my left leg all over today, but it faded now.

I am always stronger at first too, but I have been getting better endurance. hoping to run more here after I feel better.

anyways, I might be lifting with my buddy who was at the marines today, hes back for 10 days. pretty pumped.

get it today!

cant wait for the pics bro.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

yo, what are u eating for almost 7000 cals? jsut wondering...and what was the pwo meal that was 2000 cals lol
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yo, what are u eating for almost 7000 cals? jsut wondering...and what was the pwo meal that was 2000 cals lol
    Right now i try to have 1000 calorie meals at least 5-6 times a day, the pwo wasn't really a meal but a huge shake with peanut butter/mass gainer/olive oil and whole milk. I believe shakes are superior post workout since you can ingest them quickly. Off days my appetite isn't usually as strong so i just aim for 5k. The extra 2k comes from postworkout shake.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

damn nice work, keep it up
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Thanks man, right now i'm re-sizing those pics to put em up for you guys.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Pic's Update 10/19/11

Name:  100_1461.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  498.7 KB
    Name:  100_1462.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  496.6 KB
    Name:  100_1469.JPG
Views: 30
Size:  497.7 KB
    Name:  100_1466.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  497.3 KB
    Name:  100_1468.JPG
Views: 34
Size:  495.9 KB
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Looking at my pic's i'm so happy to finally be eating enough and doing a sick training program. DC is by far my favorite right now, i'm still getting the hang of it but it's perfect for me! Thanks for recommending it to me guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:26 PM