Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    high rep squats really are killer. I want to use DC for my legs once I can lift lower body again, to gain as much as I can. I havce never really been able to target specific muscles in the legs.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  2. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    DC Training B1 10/6/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Focused
    Energy: Great
    Other notes: Need to up the weight a little on these exercises next time.
    Lifts
    DB Alt. Curls-
    30 x 33 R/P Adding weight next workout. *PR* These were strict form as well.
    DC Stretch 90 Seconds/7th Bolt on smith machine.
    EZ Bar Reverse Curls-
    50 x 22 *PR* Adding weight next workout.
    Stand Calve Raises DC Style- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom. SUCKS
    75 x 11, Might add weight next week.
    Barbell Back Squat-
    315 x 2 *PR* Staying at this weight for next workout.
    225 x 20 *PR* Adding weight next workout.
    Notes: Okay so i tried the DC stretch for quads and i literally didn't feel it. So instead i went to the squat rack and put 1 leg at a time up on the rails and sat down stretching as far as i could, 100x better. I did these all last year until it hurt so it could explain why the other one didn't work that well. Who knows i'll try it again next workout.
    Stiff-Legged Dead lifts-
    185 x 15 Straight set realized was too light.
    225 x 16 R/P *PR*
    DC Stretch with hyper extension chair for 90 seconds.

    6 Sets/5 PR's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice! I was shrugging 315 tonight felt good. I am sore and tired though. Then my friends came over, ended up playing ping pong, basketball, soccer, then a bunch sports on xbox kinect at my cousins. I am freakin beat lol. can you say cardio? I think I tore up my back too. lol.


    but nice dude. Numbers are lookin good.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice! I was shrugging 315 tonight felt good. I am sore and tired though. Then my friends came over, ended up playing ping pong, basketball, soccer, then a bunch sports on xbox kinect at my cousins. I am freakin beat lol. can you say cardio? I think I tore up my back too. lol.


    but nice dude. Numbers are lookin good.
    That's awesome man, i had to sell my xbox I used to love playing Forza, Halo and Call Of Duty back in the day. Nice on those shrugs keep up the good work and thanks excited to train tomorrow.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My god that is one mean workout! 225x20 lol. That's insane. Good work man. Yea I'd add weight to those curls. You obviously are stronger than that
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    My god that is one mean workout! 225x20 lol. That's insane. Good work man. Yea I'd add weight to those curls. You obviously are stronger than that
    Yeah those squats were sooo hard, my glutes/hams were pumped up after that. Quads seem like they'll start growing again once i get my hams/glutes built up a little more. The curls i initially was gonna start at 35Lbs but i wanted to make sure i didn't jump the gun. Next workout i might push for 40's considering that i'm going to do another week of another bi exercise that i can kill myself on. That's the cool thing about this, after next week i may be able to make a larger increase in weight due to other exercises. Guess well find out soon enough.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    my xbox is broken... lol so we were at my cousins. Shrugs were tough, hard on my hips because I was doing them from a bent over position lift deadlift style to the shrug position and then down. so got the top half of a deadlift in.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  8. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 10/7/11
    Calories: 4440
    Protein: 260 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  9. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    So today i did the DC training for back and holy crap those hangs from a pull-up bar are intense, i had a hard time breathing because my upper chest was tightening around my neck. One thing i don't understand is why they said hold the bar wide because dorian yates made it clear to hit the lats you need a close grip. I can't find the pic but theres one of the SM guy and from those wide grip stretches you can clearly see he stretched the crap out of the teres major/minor area and all of that which gives width up by the armpit but from that down it's not as drastic. I'm willing to put money on the fact that shoulder width or little closer than shoulder width with that stretch will make the lats round out and become more full all the way to the insertion point because it's just plain muscular function. Imagine alternating every 12 weeks. I have a feeling somebody could build lats that even dorian would be proud of with this technique. Just my opinion though, dorian didn't even use extreme stretching and he had an absolutely incredible back, imagine if he would have used it o.o''

    Found pic
    Dante stretching using wide grip


    Dorian Training Close Grip
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dorian is a beast!!

    Haha

    Anyway I guess I'd say to do both. Or maybe do one for a six week cycle then do the other for the next and see which one you like better.

    Anyway I understand your huge pec problem lol. You growing man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I agree I like the lat hands alot better with a close grip. plus it tears my shoulders up if I go wider.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  12. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Dorian is a beast!!

    Haha

    Anyway I guess I'd say to do both. Or maybe do one for a six week cycle then do the other for the next and see which one you like better.

    Anyway I understand your huge pec problem lol. You growing man!
    This will sound weird but for me when i did the lat stretch hanging from the bar i got a hugeeee stretch in my entire chest too. I think it would be smart to alternate the chest stretch with an over head style stretch for the pectoralis minor, That way you get even MORE fullness. Imagine how many angles you could do to stretch the fascia on a muscle? Only thing limiting it is your pain tolerance, i try to think of how the muscle will look after the stretch. I sure hope i'm growing, so far i'm up to 233.1Lbs which is about 2Lbs up from the beginning. Even at 4.5k calories it seems to almost not be enough..

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I agree I like the lat hands alot better with a close grip. plus it tears my shoulders up if I go wider.
    Yeah thats another reason i like close but i'll still be trying wider every once in a while. I think if you cycle the stretches you would get the best overall roundness out of the muscle.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  13. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 10/8/11
    Calories: 4740
    Protein: 299 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    DC Training A2 10/8/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 10 Minutes (Did some chatting)
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Good
    Other notes: Body weight at 234Lbs
    Lifts
    Decline Bench Smith Machine-
    245 x 30 R/P *PR* Adding weight next workout
    DC Chest Fly Stretch 20Lbs @ 90 Seconds.
    Smith Machine Overhead Press-
    215 x 15 R/P *PR*
    DC Shoulder Stretch 5th Bolt @ 60 Seconds.
    Wide Reverse Grip Bench-
    155 x 13 R/P *PR* Adding weight next workout
    DC Tri stretch on Power-Rack hole *easier to control stretch deeper* @ 45 Seconds each arm
    Lat Pull-Down Close Grip-
    150 x 18 R/P *PR* Adding weight next workout.
    DC Lat/chest stretch hang BW @ 60 Seconds
    Bent Over Row Barbell-
    205 x 11 *Squeeze at top*

    5 sets/4 PR's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  15. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah thats another reason i like close but i'll still be trying wider every once in a while. I think if you cycle the stretches you would get the best overall roundness out of the muscle.
    I do 4 sets one of each under and over and narrow and wide but do like lat extensions from hanging to flexed before I do any lat work to get them warmed/pumped.




    Nice bench, and that bent over row is huge!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  16. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I do 4 sets one of each under and over and narrow and wide but do like lat extensions from hanging to flexed before I do any lat work to get them warmed/pumped.




    Nice bench, and that bent over row is huge!
    Thanks!

    Diet Breakdown 10/9/11
    Calories: 4280
    Protein: 250 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  17. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    np bro. go for my interview for the job at the gym today. prob gona get the job. but that means ill have work wednesday, or at least training. which I dont really miss working lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  18. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    np bro. go for my interview for the job at the gym today. prob gona get the job. but that means ill have work wednesday, or at least training. which I dont really miss working lol.
    Hope it all goes well for you dude, I'm still in training for working but it shouldn't be for much longer till i'm good to go.

    Lit-Up/Drive Update
    -Weight is now 233Lbs (+2Lbs)
    -Energy is good
    -Strength is up

    Nothing much else to note but this is exactly what i was looking for with this stack.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  19. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hope it all goes well for you dude, I'm still in training for working but it shouldn't be for much longer till i'm good to go.

    Lit-Up/Drive Update
    -Weight is now 233Lbs (+2Lbs)
    -Energy is good
    -Strength is up

    Nothing much else to note but this is exactly what i was looking for with this stack.
    Nothing better than that man lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yep, got the job today,gota do paper work in the city at HR then training but its easy.

    Litup is freaking awesome I was so damn pumped today, used the fascia stretching with Bis today and wow. they hurt so bad. I swear my bis pumped up like 2-3 inches bigger than normal.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  21. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Grats! I get to train tomorrow morning so hopefully i get a good pump going

    Diet Breakdown 10/10/11
    Calories: 2800
    Protein: 195 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  22. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sweet bro. man my bis feel good today. a little sore, its still setting in. but they are like hard all day long and big. I feel beast. hahaha. started anabeta last night hell yes
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  23. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Grats! I get to train tomorrow morning so hopefully i get a good pump going

    Diet Breakdown 10/10/11
    Calories: 2800
    Protein: 195 Grams
    Hope you have a good workout man
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    sweet bro. man my bis feel good today. a little sore, its still setting in. but they are like hard all day long and big. I feel beast. hahaha. started anabeta last night hell yes
    That's awesome man hope that run goes good for you, i hear a lot of good things about anabeta


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hope you have a good workout man
    It was pretty good, gotta post it all up today! Sorry for slackin on the posts guys i'm out of the house a lot now because of new job!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  25. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 10/11/11
    Calories: 2560
    Protein: 239 Grams

    Been taking a break from the diet a little bit, appetite was down a little so just gonna take it easy until i start getting hungry again. Going by pure instinct now, if i'm hungry i'll eat. If not, i won't!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  26. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice man sounds good, u likin the new job?

    anabeta seems sweet, I put on 3 pounds over night from one cap... hahaha. but seriously weighed in at 187 most I have weighed since 11 months ago. and diet keeps getting cleaner and cleaner, so. im pumped for this run.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  27. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post


    That's awesome man hope that run goes good for you, i hear a lot of good things about anabeta




    It was pretty good, gotta post it all up today! Sorry for slackin on the posts guys i'm out of the house a lot now because of new job!

    Working hard
    Ive been really busy lately. Will probably be busy till the middle of next month... Got a lot of stuff to do for work and my school (one in the same though the jobs and responsibilities are different...)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    DC Training B2 10/11/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Focused
    Energy: Solid
    Other notes: Some exercises i definitely started with too light of weight but this is just the first time i need to get used to the movements and find my starting weights.
    Lifts
    EZ-Bar Cable Curls
    80 x 30 R/P *PR* Adding weight next workout
    DC Stretch 90 Seconds
    Hammer Curls
    35 x 12 , Staying at this weight next workout.
    Leg Press Calve Raises- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom.
    140 x 12 *PR*
    180 x 9 *PR*
    Glute Ham Raises on Hyper-Extension with pads below knees
    BW x 20 R/P *PR*
    DC Stretch 90 Seconds
    Notes: These aren't full range but damn these are HARD! Literally felt my hams quivering after this exercise. Next week i plan to do them with my feet under something and use my hands to push me off the bottom of the movement.
    Front Squats on Smith Machine for Quad emphasis-
    105 x 20 *PR* WM
    125 x 8 *PR*
    DC Stretch 60 Seconds

    7 Sets/6 PR's

    These PR's aren't to amazing to me considering their my starting weight, as workouts go on those PR's will be a lot harder earned!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  29. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 10/12/11
    Calories: 2510
    Protein: 186 Grams*

    * Experimenting with lower amounts of protein*
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  30. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42470

    Reputation

    Looks like DC training is paying off for you bro! Killing those lifts and doing it in good time as well. I haven't experimented with DC yet, but I may get into it as the weather starts turning...well see. Keep up the hard work bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  31. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looks like DC training is paying off for you bro! Killing those lifts and doing it in good time as well. I haven't experimented with DC yet, but I may get into it as the weather starts turning...well see. Keep up the hard work bro.
    Well this is only the middle of week 2 so i can't say for sure yet but after a couple more weeks i'll see how well it works. So far i love it, the intensity and focus you have to have is bar none to any other program i've tried. The stretches are just insane, i literally have to focus in on what i want to stay in that grueling stretch for 90 seconds without giving up. So far the hardest stretch for me is hanging from a pull-up bar with just my body weight, Last time i did this i was only 170Lbs so these are extremely tough but i have no doubt i'll benefit the most from them, i feel it literally everywhere, chest/shoulders/back/arms/forearms. Thanks man it'll be interesting to see how i end up in a couple more weeks.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  32. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    dang GHR??? for 20??? that's insane!!!
    haha

    nice workouts. Been busy lately so I haven't been able to keep up with many of the logs. just here and there on my phone.

    Lower protein is not a bad thing. I think so long as you are hitting the .8g/LBM and keepin in a caloric surplus with enough carbs you don't need that much protein. Specialy if you aren't on any anabolics or test boosters that have the chance to raise protein synthesis. Other than that fuel is fuel, and the body has it's limitations. Well maybe not your's
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    dang GHR??? for 20??? that's insane!!!
    haha

    nice workouts. Been busy lately so I haven't been able to keep up with many of the logs. just here and there on my phone.

    Lower protein is not a bad thing. I think so long as you are hitting the .8g/LBM and keepin in a caloric surplus with enough carbs you don't need that much protein. Specialy if you aren't on any anabolics or test boosters that have the chance to raise protein synthesis. Other than that fuel is fuel, and the body has it's limitations. Well maybe not your's
    They were just partials to get my hams used to some of the movement and rest/paused so nothing to get excited over. If those were full range face touching the floor then i would be PROUD! Next workout i plan to try them with a push off the ground. Good point, i jumped up the calories today so i should be good. Not sure if DAA would kick up my test that much but i was hungrier today. Had a good session today too, Arnold presses are sick! Literally only felt it in my shoulders no triceps at all. Also had some crazy good stretches too i'll post it up tomorrow after work.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  34. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Diet Breakdown 10/13/11
    Calories: 4000
    Protein: 250
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  35. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    damn straight about the arnolds, I did like 7sets yesterday and I was wrecked the rest of the workout lol. destroyed upper chest/shoulders.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  36. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    DC Training A3 10/13/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Confident
    Energy: Great
    Other notes: Body weight at 231Lbs
    Lifts
    Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press- Used a different range of motion.
    195 x 15 R/P, Adding weight next workout
    DC Chest Fly Stretch 30Lbs @ 90 Seconds.
    Arnold Press with DB's- Love these! Felt it only in shoulders.
    40 x 20 R/P *PR*
    DC Shoulder Stretch 7th Bolt @ 90 Seconds.
    DB Skullcrushers- Felt these a lot in my elbows so i'm not sure if i want to keep them or not.
    25 x 28 R/P *PR*
    DC Tri stretch on Power-Rack hole *easier to control stretch deeper* @ 90 Seconds each arm
    Close Grip Chins-
    BW x 18 R/P *PR*
    DC Lat/chest stretch hang BW @ 70-80 Seconds
    T-Bar Rows
    225 x 12 *PR*
    DC Stretch hang BW @ 45 Seconds

    5 sets/4 PR's
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  37. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    2110253

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looks like DC training is paying off for you bro! Killing those lifts and doing it in good time as well. I haven't experimented with DC yet, but I may get into it as the weather starts turning...well see. Keep up the hard work bro.
    x2.. That DC training seems to be working well for you. This log has definitively sparked my interest in it. I think I'ma start with the stretches and possibly give the routine a shot in the near future.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  38. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    x2.. That DC training seems to be working well for you. This log has definitively sparked my interest in it. I think I'ma start with the stretches and possibly give the routine a shot in the near future.
    Glad your enjoying it man, DC would work well for anyone IMO. It's just so damn hard that as long as your eating it HAS to be effective. It's very challenging too which is exactly what i want . I'll be putting up pic's this weekend!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  39. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,102
    Rep Power
    702576

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am loving the DC aspects I have been throwing in too, all thanks to you bro, thanks! keep killin it. I expect some good before and after picks of you all jacked up when this is said and done, hahaha.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  40. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I am loving the DC aspects I have been throwing in too, all thanks to you bro, thanks! keep killin it. I expect some good before and after picks of you all jacked up when this is said and done, hahaha.
    No problem man glad your lovin it, i think the reason my weight has plateau'd is because i need over 5k if i want to gain. I had 5090 calories yesterday and my weight finally started to go up.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in