Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Yea. All I know is that increasing volume over all usually makes someone bigger. Also, I know that training has to be enjoyable

    Do what you like, eat a lot, have fun.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. It was actually at a lineman lifting competition, With about 100 guys there. I was one of the lightest (at low 180s) and I tied for 3rd in dead lol. I prob would have pushed for more if I had known I needed more to win, but I was in the lead for most of the time til a kid for 32 and one got 33. The guy couting me told me my last rep didnt count cause time was up... lol I was like well F*ck you too mister. I agree You have to be careful maxing out. It wasn't max for 60 seconds it was just go as many as I could and 60 was the cap. most kids can't lift for that long but it was so you can't rest and then hit another rep to keep adding. It sucked bad. I have done 315 for 17 with a straight bar before which is WAY harder IMO. using the trap bar is alot safer however because its almost more like a hack squat as I can keep my back alot straighter with the trap bar because of the weight being centered.

    Oh and all that after recovering from a torn hammy. Go me! hahaha. but go figure I wasn't hurt from the deadlift, I only kill myself sprinting... which I also happen to be decent at.
    •   
       


  3. I tried to get the vid of me doing 525 off my cell but the file is like effed up, samsung impressions are POS... lol. I can't wait to get my new phone. but yeah I went up 10 lbs and got it like 2 inches from lock out, and I blacked out from my knees being locked and like dropped the whole effing thing... lmfao gym wasnt happy.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I tried to get the vid of me doing 525 off my cell but the file is like effed up, samsung impressions are POS... lol. I can't wait to get my new phone. but yeah I went up 10 lbs and got it like 2 inches from lock out, and I blacked out from my knees being locked and like dropped the whole effing thing... lmfao gym wasnt happy.
    Damn man that sucks! I wish my gym had a trap bar i'd use it a ton instead of doing machine hacksquats.

    Day 3 of Lit-Up/Drive Notes:

    - Noticing some small changes, nothing drastic yet but i am definitely growing.
    - Today i'm almost getting a lethargic feeling, maybe from DAA?
    - Really sore from Leg day
    - Appetite seems to be up a little more
    - Strength is up
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  5. Diet Breakdown 10/1/11
    Calories: 3550
    Protein: 258 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Damn man that sucks! I wish my gym had a trap bar i'd use it a ton instead of doing machine hacksquats.

    Day 3 of Lit-Up/Drive Notes:

    - Noticing some small changes, nothing drastic yet but i am definitely growing.
    - Today i'm almost getting a lethargic feeling, maybe from DAA?
    - Really sore from Leg day
    - Appetite seems to be up a little more
    - Strength is up

    I had a trap bar welded up for me since I couldn't find one to buy locally. Also to note hack squats can be preformed without a machine and with a barbell.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I had a trap bar welded up for me since I couldn't find one to buy locally. Also to note hack squats can be preformed without a machine and with a barbell.
    I've tried those and it felt really awkward for me my gym needs to pick up some new stuff!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I've tried those and it felt really awkward for me my gym needs to pick up some new stuff!
    Yea they take some time getting use to but are a excellent movement
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  9. So today i'm doing to add 15-20 seconds to my fascia stretch, i was doing around 20-30 seconds but DC calls for 45-60 which is going to SUCK! But i feel like 20-30 isn't enough anymore anyways. TIME TO BUILD SOME HUGE LATS!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  10. Ok so today was an awesome workout! i incorporated rest/pause into my pull-ups and i ended up getting 16 reps as compared to last weeks 7 reps! Also improved a lot on close grip pull downs and i actually FELT my lats contracting which is awesome, even with heavier weight. Lats are looking a lot thicker, i think width will come with time. Also kept the workout to only an hour long which is awesome too, did some posing and my arms are DEFINITELY growing. Very glad i went with shorter sessions, i'm going to start DC training next workout. I need to write it all up but i have a feeling my best gains will be from it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. Oh and to note i definitely am starting to feel an increase in aggression/confidence.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  12. can one of you guys explain to me the whole fascia stretch deal and all the muscle stretches over all. I understand somewhat but never really had anyone out right explain it and I am interested.

    glad your not feeling lethargic anymore man. We have a trap bar but I dont use it. I use a barbell for everyhting including hacks. it really hits your legs good.

    I had a nice workout today, and starting to lose pain in my back, I think thanks to my cissus. I might go to a new doc/chiro for my sciata.

    I am feeling really good actually, I killed bis, hit traps tris and legs quick too, all with like 0 stim. just a tiny tiny bit. like .05% serving lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    can one of you guys explain to me the whole fascia stretch deal and all the muscle stretches over all. I understand somewhat but never really had anyone out right explain it and I am interested.

    glad your not feeling lethargic anymore man. We have a trap bar but I dont use it. I use a barbell for everyhting including hacks. it really hits your legs good.

    I had a nice workout today, and starting to lose pain in my back, I think thanks to my cissus. I might go to a new doc/chiro for my sciata.

    I am feeling really good actually, I killed bis, hit traps tris and legs quick too, all with like 0 stim. just a tiny tiny bit. like .05% serving lol.
    Right here my friend, http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...h-extreme.html

    It's really tough to do and painful but is wayy worth it, I've noticed increased fullness and more round muscles and i haven't even been doing the full 60 seconds that DC advises, I'm working up to it though i hit 30-45 and it SUCKS when you have a big pump and are doing it. Burns like hell!

    Great work man glad your getting back into it hope your back doesn't give you any more problems!

    I have the same feeling i did when i trained legs all out, i am beat to sh*t right now but other than that i feel good
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  14. So it is now 3 hours PWO and i am EXHAUSTED, i think i need more calories honestly i looked in the mirror and i have black circles under my eyes and i feel like i could sleep for a longg time. I'm definitely kicking up the calories, DC training recommends a bulk and i can see why. I just ate a ton and i'm still hungry so this is the cue to kick it up to 4k+. Time to start growin!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  15. yeah buddy eat it up just keep it clean and manage the cals as you see fit. How much sleep are you getting? I was running on 5-6 a night all last week. finally slept in today for like 9. Feels so good. yeah I had a good workout today, Im excited for anabeta. I need to do some work on my chest. Oh and my buddy who was my liftin partner for a year and a half, will be grad. marine boot camp on like the 14th, and be home for two week leave I think. were gona have a good ole gym session for good ole times sake, hahaha. I can't wait to see him. and today was my last day of work, because I am a cook as a seasonal resaurant/ice cream place locally. lol. so I am happy.

    I can't wait to train legs and squat/dead again, I grow so much all around from those heavy lifts, just frm the GH release and full body work.

  16. that was a good read

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Ok so today was an awesome workout! i incorporated rest/pause into my pull-ups and i ended up getting 16 reps as compared to last weeks 7 reps! Also improved a lot on close grip pull downs and i actually FELT my lats contracting which is awesome, even with heavier weight. Lats are looking a lot thicker, i think width will come with time. Also kept the workout to only an hour long which is awesome too, did some posing and my arms are DEFINITELY growing. Very glad i went with shorter sessions, i'm going to start DC training next workout. I need to write it all up but i have a feeling my best gains will be from it!
    Dude like I said DC would be my go to workout plan IF i had a spotter lol.

    Good luck man! Have fun GROWING!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    yeah buddy eat it up just keep it clean and manage the cals as you see fit. How much sleep are you getting? I was running on 5-6 a night all last week. finally slept in today for like 9. Feels so good. yeah I had a good workout today, Im excited for anabeta. I need to do some work on my chest. Oh and my buddy who was my liftin partner for a year and a half, will be grad. marine boot camp on like the 14th, and be home for two week leave I think. were gona have a good ole gym session for good ole times sake, hahaha. I can't wait to see him. and today was my last day of work, because I am a cook as a seasonal resaurant/ice cream place locally. lol. so I am happy.

    I can't wait to train legs and squat/dead again, I grow so much all around from those heavy lifts, just frm the GH release and full body work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    that was a good read
    Sleep is good at around 8 hours, it was definitely food now i feel better haha

    That's awesome man hope you guys have a killer session!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Dude like I said DC would be my go to workout plan IF i had a spotter lol.

    Good luck man! Have fun GROWING!
    OR a power-rack! I have a feeling this is going to be extremely effective, i wrote up my A1/2/3 B1/2/3 workouts and on paper i see epic progress potential. I literally will be hitting every single angle and more frequently. I'm gonna take a pic of it because i'll be typing for a while! LOL

    Anyways for the very first A1 workout i will not be doing back movements since i just trained it today but JUST for the first A1 workout. I'm so excited.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  19. R/P - Rest Pause
    SS - Straight Set
    WM - Widowmaker

    Split will be

    Tuesday/Friday/Sunday or Monday/Wednesday/Friday

    Week 1

    Monday/Tuesday - A1

    Friday/Wednesday - B1

    Sunday/Friday - A2

    Week 2

    Monday/Tuesday - B2

    Friday/Wednesday - A3

    Sunday/Friday - B3

    Name:  100_1443.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  520.7 KB

    Name:  100_1444.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  499.5 KB
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  20. Sounds good man! I cant wait to see your progress! Gotta get HUGE!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds good man! I cant wait to see your progress! Gotta get HUGE!
    Hell yeah man, gonna push myself on everything!

    I tried finding some videos of people doing DC on youtube and people tend to have altered a lot of it. Dante said himself it's 10+ years in the making why would people try and make it better? Everything i have on paper is literally what the basic layout is. I won't use static holds and all that unless i stop seeing progress. My first DC workout will be only 3 exercises but it'll be insane with this rest/pause technique. I still have to post my back workout tomorrow morning but the rest/pause was CRAZY.

    Diet Breakdown 10/2/11
    Calories: 4150
    Protein: 330 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hell yeah man, gonna push myself on everything!

    I tried finding some videos of people doing DC on youtube and people tend to have altered a lot of it. Dante said himself it's 10+ years in the making why would people try and make it better? Everything i have on paper is literally what the basic layout is. I won't use static holds and all that unless i stop seeing progress. My first DC workout will be only 3 exercises but it'll be insane with this rest/pause technique. I still have to post my back workout tomorrow morning but the rest/pause was CRAZY.

    Diet Breakdown 10/2/11
    Calories: 4150
    Protein: 330 Grams
    Until I get my digestive problem all squared away I am going to do a recomp style workout. EDT and statics basically. You'll see tomorrow after I post my workout later on tonight when I finish it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Until I get my digestive problem all squared away I am going to do a recomp style workout. EDT and statics basically. You'll see tomorrow after I post my workout later on tonight when I finish it.
    Sweet deal man looking forward to it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  24. I do DC, but not exactly on how its supposed to be done. i have changed a few things to benefit my style of lifting, but i keep the backbone of DC
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I do DC, but not exactly on how its supposed to be done. i have changed a few things to benefit my style of lifting, but i keep the backbone of DC
    Just out of curiosity what did you change and why?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in