Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Haha i love eating, I would be sh***ing bricks if i ate 4 days of fruit and veggies
    I'm actually constipated from it...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  2. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'm actually constipated from it...
    That's really weird o.O
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    That's really weird o.O
    Veggies back me up. I just can't digest them.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Veggies back me up. I just can't digest them.
    Damn man that's a bummer, ex-lax?

    Diet Breakdown 9/29/11
    Calories: 3500
    Protein: 237 Grams

    Starting to see differences all around, when i start DC i think that may be the best training style for me. Tomorrow will say it all when i blast legs!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Damn man that's a bummer, ex-lax?

    Diet Breakdown 9/29/11
    Calories: 3500
    Protein: 237 Grams

    Starting to see differences all around, when i start DC i think that may be the best training style for me. Tomorrow will say it all when i blast legs!
    I think my body can't digest raw veggies. And cooked veggies in scarcity.

    Even diuretic don't work.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    DC should be amazing for you!! A strength based program. Then when you up your volume next run you can hit heavier weights for more sets lol !
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I think my body can't digest raw veggies. And cooked veggies in scarcity.

    Even diuretic don't work.
    That's crazy what are you going to do? Cut out some veggies and add fruit?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    DC should be amazing for you!! A strength based program. Then when you up your volume next run you can hit heavier weights for more sets lol !
    Are you sure it's strength based? Lots of the exercises call for 20+ Reps with R/P, I mean the idea is to get stronger too but i do R/P and i usually get 12-15 or so reps. I see this giving HUGEEE gains in terms of lean mass, the time under tension is going to be huge and since heavier weights are used i'm probably gonna be crying after those sets haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    I used to play xbox til it broke. I didnt play it anyway lol everyone else I know does. oh well.

    wow 4 days of fruit and vege? ouch.

    I think that the higher reps will help you build up the lean mass in muscles which is more-stable?- than if you just constantly train for strength. kinda of like how a sprinter can benefit from longer distance runs. thats just it in my mind though, I have never used DC exactly.

    anyways, yeah milk does bloat me too but I dont care so much about the bloat. I am actually cutting down very nicely right now, just gota keep the diet tight... which I havent over the past day lol. cheat day anyone?

    so I got a call from the gym today, now I have to set up an interview with some lady in town at another gym to get the job at the one by me. when everyone told me I was just gona get interviewed by the PT at my gym. greatttt. I hope they pay for gas because I drive a wrangler and its gona cost me about 2 hours worth of work just to drive to the dumb interview. somehow I doubt that though lol.
  9. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I used to play xbox til it broke. I didnt play it anyway lol everyone else I know does. oh well.

    wow 4 days of fruit and vege? ouch.

    I think that the higher reps will help you build up the lean mass in muscles which is more-stable?- than if you just constantly train for strength. kinda of like how a sprinter can benefit from longer distance runs. thats just it in my mind though, I have never used DC exactly.

    anyways, yeah milk does bloat me too but I dont care so much about the bloat. I am actually cutting down very nicely right now, just gota keep the diet tight... which I havent over the past day lol. cheat day anyone?

    so I got a call from the gym today, now I have to set up an interview with some lady in town at another gym to get the job at the one by me. when everyone told me I was just gona get interviewed by the PT at my gym. greatttt. I hope they pay for gas because I drive a wrangler and its gona cost me about 2 hours worth of work just to drive to the dumb interview. somehow I doubt that though lol.
    Damn man that blows, i like doing higher reps too on certain exercises to get blood in there and change it up.

    So today out of 5 exercises i PR'd 4, by the time i got to the 5th one (hack-squats) i was ANNIHILATED, For rack pulls i actually did a ton better than i thought, rest paused 445 x 4 Reps but they were all from a dead stop instead of the little bounce at the bottom. Face was BLUE doing those but damn i felt good after. Also used low-bar for squats and got 305 x 4!! Low bar is so much easier for me to squat with. I bet if i squatted first i would of had 10+ reps EASY. Calve raises i improved on as well, SLDL's i feel WAY stronger on and my ROM is getting a ton better. Did the entire workout in just about 1 hour. It was HELL but i know for a fact this will get me some amazing results!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Also weight today is 232.7Lbs (+1.2Lbs) Getting leaner and bigger yeahhh buddy!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  11. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    Sweet man! sounds like you hit it hard. I am still trying to recover. Sucks cause I can't do legs, I still have nerve damage from my sciatic nerve and si joint down my left leg somewhat... it blows. haha. Pre injury I deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds. hahaha. used a trap bar though, so a little different then how I had normally deadlifted. I maxed at 525. Last time I tried to dead I couldnt budge 135.

    you keep lifting hard so I feel better, haha. I had a decent chest night tonite. got 205x12 on floor bench. which is getting back to where my numbers should be
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,770
    Rep Power
    2088892

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Sweet man! sounds like you hit it hard. I am still trying to recover. Sucks cause I can't do legs, I still have nerve damage from my sciatic nerve and si joint down my left leg somewhat... it blows. haha. Pre injury I deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds. hahaha. used a trap bar though, so a little different then how I had normally deadlifted. I maxed at 525. Last time I tried to dead I couldnt budge 135.

    you keep lifting hard so I feel better, haha. I had a decent chest night tonite. got 205x12 on floor bench. which is getting back to where my numbers should be
    Crossfit?

    That "deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds" is just asking for a injury.. when you are focusing on trying to move as fast as possible within a set time window and with that much weight you are bound to loose concentration on your form and start to slip.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Sweet man! sounds like you hit it hard. I am still trying to recover. Sucks cause I can't do legs, I still have nerve damage from my sciatic nerve and si joint down my left leg somewhat... it blows. haha. Pre injury I deadlifted 295x32 reps. in 60 seconds. hahaha. used a trap bar though, so a little different then how I had normally deadlifted. I maxed at 525. Last time I tried to dead I couldnt budge 135.

    you keep lifting hard so I feel better, haha. I had a decent chest night tonite. got 205x12 on floor bench. which is getting back to where my numbers should be
    Holy **** man i'd be careful lifting that fast but that max is insane! I won't let ya down man
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  14. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Cross fit is good to tamper with. Main site programming can be very taxing and many tend to over train. IMO crossfit is more of a sport, like you might not look the best or be the healthiest, but you'll definitely do some things that will turn heads. Like those deads. I might try something like that for fun but not often lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Legs!! 9/30/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Nervous/Determined
    Energy: Focused
    Other notes: Staying at these weights next week, going to aim for more reps.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    405 x 3
    445 x 4 R/P *PR*
    Barbell Back Squats- Used low bar position and will never go back to high bar!
    305 x 4 *PR*
    Standing Calve Raises-
    240 x 16 R/P *PR*
    SLDL's- Full range, go down as far as i can and feel a huge stretch then come back up.
    135 x 20 *PR*
    155 x 15 *PR*
    Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel.
    380 x 30

    7 Sets/5 PR's

    By the time i got to hack squats i was destroyed, i literally couldn't do any more. This workout was probably the most intense leg session i've had so far. Next week i'm going to aim for 6-10 Reps on Rack pulls/Squats. I want to start getting up to around 12 rep range. I'm soo happy i'm finally in the 300lb squat range, I know that my form will continue to get better and better the more i get used to low bar. Hopefully by the end of the year i'll have a 400Lb squat!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,770
    Rep Power
    2088892

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Legs!! 9/30/11
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Mood: Nervous/Determined
    Energy: Focused
    Other notes: Staying at these weights next week, going to aim for more reps.
    Lifts:
    Rack Pulls-
    405 x 3
    445 x 4 R/P *PR*
    Barbell Back Squats- Used low bar position and will never go back to high bar!
    305 x 4 *PR*
    Standing Calve Raises-
    240 x 16 R/P *PR*
    SLDL's- Full range, go down as far as i can and feel a huge stretch then come back up.
    135 x 20 *PR*
    155 x 15 *PR*
    Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel.
    380 x 30

    7 Sets/5 PR's

    By the time i got to hack squats i was destroyed, i literally couldn't do any more. This workout was probably the most intense leg session i've had so far. Next week i'm going to aim for 6-10 Reps on Rack pulls/Squats. I want to start getting up to around 12 rep range. I'm soo happy i'm finally in the 300lb squat range, I know that my form will continue to get better and better the more i get used to low bar. Hopefully by the end of the year i'll have a 400Lb squat!
    Monster leg day bud!!

    Plus you broke 5 PRs on top of that!!! Geez.. Me has a feeling this is only going to get better
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Monster leg day bud!!

    Plus you broke 5 PRs on top of that!!! Geez.. Me has a feeling this is only going to get better
    Thanks!

    Yeah man i don't play around, those rack pulls were HARD. More so because i didn't bounce out of the bottom, every rep was like the first one which for me is the most difficult. Telling you guys i'm putting Lit-Up/DRIVE to work! Have bulk DAA now for off days so NOW the intensity will begin!

    I am a little bummed in the fact that i didn't get high reps, so my strategy with rack pulls were to hold the top of the rep to get some more Time under tension and my face was blue! So i'm gonna try and keep my rep ranges a little higher.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  18. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    DC is definitely to get BIGGER, but its based off linear strength right? YOu have to either get a PR in weight or in reps or you have to drop the exercise? I think the RP is really a strength based exercise more than a mass one. Though I always think progressive overload will build muscle regardless of the rep count well.. beyond a certain limit. And force exertion is also very important for mass gain. But then again its all about how your genes react, epigenetics, food intake/type, sleep... Hell John Welbourne does like 5 reps max and he is one HUGE dude.... He just said he rests like 20-30s between his singles and doubles.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    DC is definitely to get BIGGER, but its based off linear strength right? YOu have to either get a PR in weight or in reps or you have to drop the exercise? I think the RP is really a strength based exercise more than a mass one. Though I always think progressive overload will build muscle regardless of the rep count well.. beyond a certain limit. And force exertion is also very important for mass gain. But then again its all about how your genes react, epigenetics, food intake/type, sleep... Hell John Welbourne does like 5 reps max and he is one HUGE dude.... He just said he rests like 20-30s between his singles and doubles.
    Good point, i just like the feeling i get from higher reps it's like the burn but with that heavy ass weight! Ronnie Coleman swears by only 10+ reps and i kind of agree with him. Like you said it mostly depends on how your body reacts, guess i gotta try both!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  20. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Diet Breakdown 9/30/11
    Calories: 3800
    Protein: 311 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  21. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Yea. All I know is that increasing volume over all usually makes someone bigger. Also, I know that training has to be enjoyable

    Do what you like, eat a lot, have fun.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    It was actually at a lineman lifting competition, With about 100 guys there. I was one of the lightest (at low 180s) and I tied for 3rd in dead lol. I prob would have pushed for more if I had known I needed more to win, but I was in the lead for most of the time til a kid for 32 and one got 33. The guy couting me told me my last rep didnt count cause time was up... lol I was like well F*ck you too mister. I agree You have to be careful maxing out. It wasn't max for 60 seconds it was just go as many as I could and 60 was the cap. most kids can't lift for that long but it was so you can't rest and then hit another rep to keep adding. It sucked bad. I have done 315 for 17 with a straight bar before which is WAY harder IMO. using the trap bar is alot safer however because its almost more like a hack squat as I can keep my back alot straighter with the trap bar because of the weight being centered.

    Oh and all that after recovering from a torn hammy. Go me! hahaha. but go figure I wasn't hurt from the deadlift, I only kill myself sprinting... which I also happen to be decent at.
  23. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    I tried to get the vid of me doing 525 off my cell but the file is like effed up, samsung impressions are POS... lol. I can't wait to get my new phone. but yeah I went up 10 lbs and got it like 2 inches from lock out, and I blacked out from my knees being locked and like dropped the whole effing thing... lmfao gym wasnt happy.
  24. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I tried to get the vid of me doing 525 off my cell but the file is like effed up, samsung impressions are POS... lol. I can't wait to get my new phone. but yeah I went up 10 lbs and got it like 2 inches from lock out, and I blacked out from my knees being locked and like dropped the whole effing thing... lmfao gym wasnt happy.
    Damn man that sucks! I wish my gym had a trap bar i'd use it a ton instead of doing machine hacksquats.

    Day 3 of Lit-Up/Drive Notes:

    - Noticing some small changes, nothing drastic yet but i am definitely growing.
    - Today i'm almost getting a lethargic feeling, maybe from DAA?
    - Really sore from Leg day
    - Appetite seems to be up a little more
    - Strength is up
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  25. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Diet Breakdown 10/1/11
    Calories: 3550
    Protein: 258 Grams
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  26. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,770
    Rep Power
    2088892

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Damn man that sucks! I wish my gym had a trap bar i'd use it a ton instead of doing machine hacksquats.

    Day 3 of Lit-Up/Drive Notes:

    - Noticing some small changes, nothing drastic yet but i am definitely growing.
    - Today i'm almost getting a lethargic feeling, maybe from DAA?
    - Really sore from Leg day
    - Appetite seems to be up a little more
    - Strength is up

    I had a trap bar welded up for me since I couldn't find one to buy locally. Also to note hack squats can be preformed without a machine and with a barbell.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  27. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I had a trap bar welded up for me since I couldn't find one to buy locally. Also to note hack squats can be preformed without a machine and with a barbell.
    I've tried those and it felt really awkward for me my gym needs to pick up some new stuff!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  28. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,770
    Rep Power
    2088892

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I've tried those and it felt really awkward for me my gym needs to pick up some new stuff!
    Yea they take some time getting use to but are a excellent movement
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    So today i'm doing to add 15-20 seconds to my fascia stretch, i was doing around 20-30 seconds but DC calls for 45-60 which is going to SUCK! But i feel like 20-30 isn't enough anymore anyways. TIME TO BUILD SOME HUGE LATS!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  30. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Ok so today was an awesome workout! i incorporated rest/pause into my pull-ups and i ended up getting 16 reps as compared to last weeks 7 reps! Also improved a lot on close grip pull downs and i actually FELT my lats contracting which is awesome, even with heavier weight. Lats are looking a lot thicker, i think width will come with time. Also kept the workout to only an hour long which is awesome too, did some posing and my arms are DEFINITELY growing. Very glad i went with shorter sessions, i'm going to start DC training next workout. I need to write it all up but i have a feeling my best gains will be from it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  31. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Oh and to note i definitely am starting to feel an increase in aggression/confidence.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  32. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    can one of you guys explain to me the whole fascia stretch deal and all the muscle stretches over all. I understand somewhat but never really had anyone out right explain it and I am interested.

    glad your not feeling lethargic anymore man. We have a trap bar but I dont use it. I use a barbell for everyhting including hacks. it really hits your legs good.

    I had a nice workout today, and starting to lose pain in my back, I think thanks to my cissus. I might go to a new doc/chiro for my sciata.

    I am feeling really good actually, I killed bis, hit traps tris and legs quick too, all with like 0 stim. just a tiny tiny bit. like .05% serving lol.
  33. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    can one of you guys explain to me the whole fascia stretch deal and all the muscle stretches over all. I understand somewhat but never really had anyone out right explain it and I am interested.

    glad your not feeling lethargic anymore man. We have a trap bar but I dont use it. I use a barbell for everyhting including hacks. it really hits your legs good.

    I had a nice workout today, and starting to lose pain in my back, I think thanks to my cissus. I might go to a new doc/chiro for my sciata.

    I am feeling really good actually, I killed bis, hit traps tris and legs quick too, all with like 0 stim. just a tiny tiny bit. like .05% serving lol.
    Right here my friend, http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...h-extreme.html

    It's really tough to do and painful but is wayy worth it, I've noticed increased fullness and more round muscles and i haven't even been doing the full 60 seconds that DC advises, I'm working up to it though i hit 30-45 and it SUCKS when you have a big pump and are doing it. Burns like hell!

    Great work man glad your getting back into it hope your back doesn't give you any more problems!

    I have the same feeling i did when i trained legs all out, i am beat to sh*t right now but other than that i feel good
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  34. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    So it is now 3 hours PWO and i am EXHAUSTED, i think i need more calories honestly i looked in the mirror and i have black circles under my eyes and i feel like i could sleep for a longg time. I'm definitely kicking up the calories, DC training recommends a bulk and i can see why. I just ate a ton and i'm still hungry so this is the cue to kick it up to 4k+. Time to start growin!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  35. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    yeah buddy eat it up just keep it clean and manage the cals as you see fit. How much sleep are you getting? I was running on 5-6 a night all last week. finally slept in today for like 9. Feels so good. yeah I had a good workout today, Im excited for anabeta. I need to do some work on my chest. Oh and my buddy who was my liftin partner for a year and a half, will be grad. marine boot camp on like the 14th, and be home for two week leave I think. were gona have a good ole gym session for good ole times sake, hahaha. I can't wait to see him. and today was my last day of work, because I am a cook as a seasonal resaurant/ice cream place locally. lol. so I am happy.

    I can't wait to train legs and squat/dead again, I grow so much all around from those heavy lifts, just frm the GH release and full body work.
  36. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    702543

    that was a good read
  37. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Ok so today was an awesome workout! i incorporated rest/pause into my pull-ups and i ended up getting 16 reps as compared to last weeks 7 reps! Also improved a lot on close grip pull downs and i actually FELT my lats contracting which is awesome, even with heavier weight. Lats are looking a lot thicker, i think width will come with time. Also kept the workout to only an hour long which is awesome too, did some posing and my arms are DEFINITELY growing. Very glad i went with shorter sessions, i'm going to start DC training next workout. I need to write it all up but i have a feeling my best gains will be from it!
    Dude like I said DC would be my go to workout plan IF i had a spotter lol.

    Good luck man! Have fun GROWING!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    yeah buddy eat it up just keep it clean and manage the cals as you see fit. How much sleep are you getting? I was running on 5-6 a night all last week. finally slept in today for like 9. Feels so good. yeah I had a good workout today, Im excited for anabeta. I need to do some work on my chest. Oh and my buddy who was my liftin partner for a year and a half, will be grad. marine boot camp on like the 14th, and be home for two week leave I think. were gona have a good ole gym session for good ole times sake, hahaha. I can't wait to see him. and today was my last day of work, because I am a cook as a seasonal resaurant/ice cream place locally. lol. so I am happy.

    I can't wait to train legs and squat/dead again, I grow so much all around from those heavy lifts, just frm the GH release and full body work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    that was a good read
    Sleep is good at around 8 hours, it was definitely food now i feel better haha

    That's awesome man hope you guys have a killer session!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Dude like I said DC would be my go to workout plan IF i had a spotter lol.

    Good luck man! Have fun GROWING!
    OR a power-rack! I have a feeling this is going to be extremely effective, i wrote up my A1/2/3 B1/2/3 workouts and on paper i see epic progress potential. I literally will be hitting every single angle and more frequently. I'm gonna take a pic of it because i'll be typing for a while! LOL

    Anyways for the very first A1 workout i will not be doing back movements since i just trained it today but JUST for the first A1 workout. I'm so excited.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  39. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    R/P - Rest Pause
    SS - Straight Set
    WM - Widowmaker

    Split will be

    Tuesday/Friday/Sunday or Monday/Wednesday/Friday

    Week 1

    Monday/Tuesday - A1

    Friday/Wednesday - B1

    Sunday/Friday - A2

    Week 2

    Monday/Tuesday - B2

    Friday/Wednesday - A3

    Sunday/Friday - B3

    Name:  100_1443.JPG
Views: 36
Size:  520.7 KB

    Name:  100_1444.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  499.5 KB
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  40. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Sounds good man! I cant wait to see your progress! Gotta get HUGE!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in