Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Arnold Palmer anyone...

Attachment 44742
    That looks sooooo good haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

exactly. Ive created my own slogan for this since peach tea lit up came out. "Tea it Up with Lit Up" dont hate haha
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

you will LOVE DC. give it a few weeks then go back to your normal routine and you will see your strength gains have flown up!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

subbed...really lookin forward to seein how drive works for u
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you will LOVE DC. give it a few weeks then go back to your normal routine and you will see your strength gains have flown up!
    I really like the layout of it, I will start next week on Monday!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    subbed...really lookin forward to seein how drive works for u
    Thanks for joining in man, i'm not sure if it was the DAA in Lit-Up or Drive but i had this weird extremely confident feeling going into training today.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Definitely starting to see change from shorter more intense sessions, my hunger is starting to come back which is definitely a good thing. My upper chest is starting to pop out more too, when i hit a most muscular pose it's a ton thicker then it used to be. Even now right after the workout i have no pump but my chest feels soo much bigger like when i try to bounce my pec's it's a lot more pronounced. DC should be extremely effective for me, 5 exercises should take 40 minutes with 1 working set at each. I'm actually starting to get excited, i gained 13lbs last month but i believe in a sense i "burned" myself out because my appetite disappeared around week 3 and gains stopped but ironically when that happened i started shortening my sessions and making them more intense and 2 weeks later (now) i'm starting to feel the way i did when i hopped up 5-10Lbs. This is going to be an epic log!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM
    Shameless Plug! - RS-Transaderm LOG, thanks for checking it out!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

DC should treat you well

Also, I should look into drive as it seems to be a bit different than what j initially thought it was. Gonna do some research.

Good luck on the log!!
    I'll be watching closely
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM
    Shameless Plug! - RS-Transaderm LOG, thanks for checking it out!!
    I just joined in your log TG..

Glad to get in during the begining.. everytime I catch wind of a log it is always already like 20 pages in and I lack the attention span to try and catch up..lol

I been semi following some of you Lean Gains loggers when I have the time but hopefully I will be more involved in yours since I am in so early
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Lit up is some sweet stuff, this is gona be a mean lil stack for you. Get it done bro! this should motivate me to get a tub for good ole times sake
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Lit up is some sweet stuff, this is gona be a mean lil stack for you. Get it done bro! this should motivate me to get a tub for good ole times sake
    Would 40% off help motoviate you even more?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Would 40% off help motoviate you even more?
    haha yeah I think it just might... oh and I was going to be unemployed as of sunday, because I work a seasonal job. But I am getting hired at my local gym now starting next week! hahaha. more money means more supps. plus free membership, yeah buddy.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

haha yeah I think it just might... oh and I was going to be unemployed as of sunday, because I work a seasonal job. But I am getting hired at my local gym now starting next week! hahaha. more money means more supps. plus free membership, yeah buddy.
    Congratz man!!
    You and tiny working at a gym... I'm jealous! Closest thing to that I have is I sometimes teach PE. Well join in on the class...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Just shoot me a PM if you are interested and congrats on the new job!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Thanks guys, I basically will just check people in and chill, I guess. The guy I'm replacing is working full time in the city now teaching a class or something at a bigger gym, so I get his spot. Its part time which is exactly what I wanted, and its 30 seconds from my house so. Its great.

I will hit you up Josh, I need something with a little more focus and less harsh on the stims compared to what I am currently using. I like making PWO ****tails
  17. Registered User

I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Morning weight for day 1 is 231.3Lbs (-.3Lbs) Yesterday i took a break from the diet, didn't eat anywhere near as much as usual but today will be on track.

About to take first dose of DRIVE!

Lit-Up tastes great but if you go for 2 scoops i recommend adding another 8 oz of water as the flavor really intensifies. Then you're good to go!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer
    I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun
    Interesting. Calculating my supp budget for this month. Might have to add that in.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tiny, you noticed any increase in strength, motivation, or endurance yet?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    DC should treat you well

Also, I should look into drive as it seems to be a bit different than what j initially thought it was. Gonna do some research.

Good luck on the log!!
    I'll be watching closely
    Same here, i had a weird feeling after todays dosages but i felt realllly good for some reason.

Hell yeah! That's what i like to do more than anything else, as long as i motivate others i feel like I've done some good.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I agree, stims are fun in all but drive me crazy after a while, so far lovin Drive/Lit-Up i have no doubt i'm gonna get some killer results.

Interesting. Calculating my supp budget for this month. Might have to add that in.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tiny, you noticed any increase in strength, motivation, or endurance yet?
    Today i Reverse grip inclined 255 x 6 and added another 5lbs to dips so i would say yes Too early to tell where it came from though! Sorry i got delayed today and i'll have that session up first thing tomorrow for you all to enjoy!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Sweet. Nice stack from appnut it seems.

Drive and Lit-up.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Also regarding my diet, today i had a HUGE increase in appetite out of no-where. Literally was hungry every 30 minutes so i did put down some more cal's today. No problem though as i needed it!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Also regarding my diet, today i had a HUGE increase in appetite out of no-where. Literally was hungry every 30 minutes so i did put down some more cal's today. No problem though as i needed it!
    That's DAA for ya! Lol.

I have a very hard time cutting when I'm using DAA. Recently though I've been thinking that I won't be cutting so hard much anymore. I'm gonna try get bigger. The wife is getting mad that I'm losing the love handles....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Diet Breakdown 9/28/11
    Calories: 4200
    Protein: 352 Grams

Day 1 Lit-Up/DRIVE notes

-Not sure if this is just from the stack or changes in my training but i felt really awesome today, literally had more energy and a positive attitude that kept my entire day great. We'll see how this week plays out! As of right now i'm really happy
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

That's DAA for ya! Lol.

I have a very hard time cutting when I'm using DAA. Recently though I've been thinking that I won't be cutting so hard much anymore. I'm gonna try get bigger. The wife is getting mad that I'm losing the love handles....
    Wow that stuff must kick in quick then! Haha go for it man, LOTS O FOOD NOMNOMNOM!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Wow that stuff must kick in quick then! Haha go for it man, LOTS O FOOD NOMNOMNOM!
    Oh yes. DAA kicks in for me in about 5 mins. Boys get tingly. Lol.

As long as it's 3g of the stuff it's good. Though recently I've been having trouble digesting it.... Or holding it. Might have to give another form of DAA a try...

Get some rest buddy. Time to grow!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Well woke up this morning and even though i ate 1k+ over my maintenance i'm 230.3Lbs (-1Lb) this morning no food nothing. I also have a HUGE hunger pain so i'm obviously starving right now, DAA/DRIVE is kickin in FAST wow.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Calves/Forearms 9/28/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 15 Min.
    Mood: Intense
    Energy: Clean and strong
    Other notes: Felt really confident today and smashed out some records!
    CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
    Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith- Hold means i hold the middle of the movement and focus on the isometric tension on the chest. Lasts about 10 seconds. Did 3 sets with R/P
    195 x 6
    245 x 4
    255 x 6 *PR*
    Notes: Did these with minimal rest.
    Dips- BW @ 231Lbs
    +30 x 12
    +45 x 14 *PR*
    Drop set to pump up chest/tri's
    -20/-40/-60/-80/-100

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
    Seated Smith Machine OH Press-
    215 x 10 *PR* +4 Reps, Wasn't 100% happy with this i got a little sloppy towards the last few reps but still an improvement.
    105 x 25
    Dumbbell Laterals- Strict form until failure then a few cheat reps.
    5 Sets didn't record weight.

Standing Calve Raises- Trying to go heavier and do lower reps.
    225 x 6 *PR*
    225 x 8 *PR*
    225 x 8 *PR*
    225 x 10 *PR*
    225 x 10 *PR*

Standing Barbell Wrist Curls
    95 x 24

Total: 18 Sets, Not including drops.

Loving the intensity i had this session, gonna keep on pushing myself!
  28. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Thanks guys, I basically will just check people in and chill, I guess. The guy I'm replacing is working full time in the city now teaching a class or something at a bigger gym, so I get his spot. Its part time which is exactly what I wanted, and its 30 seconds from my house so. Its great.

I will hit you up Josh, I need something with a little more focus and less harsh on the stims compared to what I am currently using. I like making PWO ****tails
    Sounds like you got yourself a great gig there bro.. and feel free to hit me up whenever your ready to get LIT-UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Have you used any of the MST cordygen products before? If so how does Drive compare?
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Congrats on all them PRs Tiny!

Most people set only one or two in a session but it looks like you just annihilated all most all of your num,bers there

great work bud!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Nice session. Looks like your getting some mean effects from the stack. Pre workout goodness. Lol

Congratz in the PRs man!
    I want some new PRs!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:26 AM