Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Lit up is some sweet stuff, this is gona be a mean lil stack for you. Get it done bro! this should motivate me to get a tub for good ole times sake

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Lit up is some sweet stuff, this is gona be a mean lil stack for you. Get it done bro! this should motivate me to get a tub for good ole times sake
    Would 40% off help motoviate you even more?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Would 40% off help motoviate you even more?
    haha yeah I think it just might... oh and I was going to be unemployed as of sunday, because I work a seasonal job. But I am getting hired at my local gym now starting next week! hahaha. more money means more supps. plus free membership, yeah buddy.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

haha yeah I think it just might... oh and I was going to be unemployed as of sunday, because I work a seasonal job. But I am getting hired at my local gym now starting next week! hahaha. more money means more supps. plus free membership, yeah buddy.
    Congratz man!!
    You and tiny working at a gym... I'm jealous! Closest thing to that I have is I sometimes teach PE. Well join in on the class...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just shoot me a PM if you are interested and congrats on the new job!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Thanks guys, I basically will just check people in and chill, I guess. The guy I'm replacing is working full time in the city now teaching a class or something at a bigger gym, so I get his spot. Its part time which is exactly what I wanted, and its 30 seconds from my house so. Its great.

I will hit you up Josh, I need something with a little more focus and less harsh on the stims compared to what I am currently using. I like making PWO ****tails
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Morning weight for day 1 is 231.3Lbs (-.3Lbs) Yesterday i took a break from the diet, didn't eat anywhere near as much as usual but today will be on track.

About to take first dose of DRIVE!

Lit-Up tastes great but if you go for 2 scoops i recommend adding another 8 oz of water as the flavor really intensifies. Then you're good to go!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer
    I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun
    Interesting. Calculating my supp budget for this month. Might have to add that in.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tiny, you noticed any increase in strength, motivation, or endurance yet?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    DC should treat you well

Also, I should look into drive as it seems to be a bit different than what j initially thought it was. Gonna do some research.

Good luck on the log!!
    I'll be watching closely
    Same here, i had a weird feeling after todays dosages but i felt realllly good for some reason.

Hell yeah! That's what i like to do more than anything else, as long as i motivate others i feel like I've done some good.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I agree, stims are fun in all but drive me crazy after a while, so far lovin Drive/Lit-Up i have no doubt i'm gonna get some killer results.

Interesting. Calculating my supp budget for this month. Might have to add that in.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tiny, you noticed any increase in strength, motivation, or endurance yet?
    Today i Reverse grip inclined 255 x 6 and added another 5lbs to dips so i would say yes Too early to tell where it came from though! Sorry i got delayed today and i'll have that session up first thing tomorrow for you all to enjoy!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Sweet. Nice stack from appnut it seems.

Drive and Lit-up.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Also regarding my diet, today i had a HUGE increase in appetite out of no-where. Literally was hungry every 30 minutes so i did put down some more cal's today. No problem though as i needed it!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Also regarding my diet, today i had a HUGE increase in appetite out of no-where. Literally was hungry every 30 minutes so i did put down some more cal's today. No problem though as i needed it!
    That's DAA for ya! Lol.

I have a very hard time cutting when I'm using DAA. Recently though I've been thinking that I won't be cutting so hard much anymore. I'm gonna try get bigger. The wife is getting mad that I'm losing the love handles....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Diet Breakdown 9/28/11
    Calories: 4200
    Protein: 352 Grams

Day 1 Lit-Up/DRIVE notes

-Not sure if this is just from the stack or changes in my training but i felt really awesome today, literally had more energy and a positive attitude that kept my entire day great. We'll see how this week plays out! As of right now i'm really happy
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

That's DAA for ya! Lol.

I have a very hard time cutting when I'm using DAA. Recently though I've been thinking that I won't be cutting so hard much anymore. I'm gonna try get bigger. The wife is getting mad that I'm losing the love handles....
    Wow that stuff must kick in quick then! Haha go for it man, LOTS O FOOD NOMNOMNOM!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Wow that stuff must kick in quick then! Haha go for it man, LOTS O FOOD NOMNOMNOM!
    Oh yes. DAA kicks in for me in about 5 mins. Boys get tingly. Lol.

As long as it's 3g of the stuff it's good. Though recently I've been having trouble digesting it.... Or holding it. Might have to give another form of DAA a try...

Get some rest buddy. Time to grow!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Well woke up this morning and even though i ate 1k+ over my maintenance i'm 230.3Lbs (-1Lb) this morning no food nothing. I also have a HUGE hunger pain so i'm obviously starving right now, DAA/DRIVE is kickin in FAST wow.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Calves/Forearms 9/28/11
    Duration: 1 Hour 15 Min.
    Mood: Intense
    Energy: Clean and strong
    Other notes: Felt really confident today and smashed out some records!
    CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
    Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith- Hold means i hold the middle of the movement and focus on the isometric tension on the chest. Lasts about 10 seconds. Did 3 sets with R/P
    195 x 6
    245 x 4
    255 x 6 *PR*
    Notes: Did these with minimal rest.
    Dips- BW @ 231Lbs
    +30 x 12
    +45 x 14 *PR*
    Drop set to pump up chest/tri's
    -20/-40/-60/-80/-100

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
    Seated Smith Machine OH Press-
    215 x 10 *PR* +4 Reps, Wasn't 100% happy with this i got a little sloppy towards the last few reps but still an improvement.
    105 x 25
    Dumbbell Laterals- Strict form until failure then a few cheat reps.
    5 Sets didn't record weight.

Standing Calve Raises- Trying to go heavier and do lower reps.
    225 x 6 *PR*
    225 x 8 *PR*
    225 x 8 *PR*
    225 x 10 *PR*
    225 x 10 *PR*

Standing Barbell Wrist Curls
    95 x 24

Total: 18 Sets, Not including drops.

Loving the intensity i had this session, gonna keep on pushing myself!
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%

Thanks guys, I basically will just check people in and chill, I guess. The guy I'm replacing is working full time in the city now teaching a class or something at a bigger gym, so I get his spot. Its part time which is exactly what I wanted, and its 30 seconds from my house so. Its great.

I will hit you up Josh, I need something with a little more focus and less harsh on the stims compared to what I am currently using. I like making PWO ****tails
    Sounds like you got yourself a great gig there bro.. and feel free to hit me up whenever your ready to get LIT-UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Have you used any of the MST cordygen products before? If so how does Drive compare?
  19. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%

Congrats on all them PRs Tiny!

Most people set only one or two in a session but it looks like you just annihilated all most all of your num,bers there

great work bud!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Nice session. Looks like your getting some mean effects from the stack. Pre workout goodness. Lol

Congratz in the PRs man!
    I want some new PRs!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Congrats on all them PRs Tiny!

Most people set only one or two in a session but it looks like you just annihilated all most all of your num,bers there

great work bud!!
    Thanks man that's just how i roll! Every workout i challenge myself with more reps or up the weight depending on how i feel. Only times i don't go for a PR are when i don't feel 100% or if something muscle wise doesn't feel right.

Nice session. Looks like your getting some mean effects from the stack. Pre workout goodness. Lol

Congratz in the PRs man!
    I want some new PRs!!!
    Thanks and yeah i'm loving it so far, Only issue is today i seem to have this really intense headache, i only get headaches when i don't eat enough and i woke up starving this morning. Not sure if it's food or what but i'll see by the end of the day.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

I know this is Off-topic but a friend and I painted some nerf guns and they came out pretty sweet. Let me know what you all think, would you want one of these? Be honest! haha

Name:  Nerf guns.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  72.9 KB
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Haha!!
    Looks mean man!!
    You guys do that just for fun?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Haha!!
    Looks mean man!!
    You guys do that just for fun?
    Thanks, yeah first time painting it too
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

nice workouts man, very strong. keep up the work and your growth is gona be crazy. I just got back on my DAA too and I like how I feel, and since josh is hookin me up with some litup I will be getting even more

Oh and I think you stole my apetite today because I couldnt eat like all day. prob 3k calories today and I was doing 7-8k 3 weeks ago. so big drop haha. I got all clean though, and its working great. I am glad I am still young and can diet this way.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

nice workouts man, very strong. keep up the work and your growth is gona be crazy. I just got back on my DAA too and I like how I feel, and since josh is hookin me up with some litup I will be getting even more

Oh and I think you stole my apetite today because I couldnt eat like all day. prob 3k calories today and I was doing 7-8k 3 weeks ago. so big drop haha. I got all clean though, and its working great. I am glad I am still young and can diet this way.
    7-8k cals!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
    OMFG!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

7-8k cals!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
    OMFG!!
    I wasn't eating 100% clean, but yeah. I was bulking, and it was working hahaha.

The most clean bulking I have ever been able to eat was around 6k. I used to make a shake for post workout with 2800 cals itself. That was in addition to a meal about an hour after that, plus 4-5 other meals per day.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

I know this is Off-topic but a friend and I painted some nerf guns and they came out pretty sweet. Let me know what you all think, would you want one of these? Be honest! haha

I completely missed those, but I like em! haha. nice. I love making/fabbing stuff myself, and I have painted alot of stuff myself. I like those though. A few years ago I used to play airsoft with a bunch of guys. cheaper than paintball. Well I had the oldest gun out of everyone, and it was a POS, and didnt shoot far anymore. so I was the MFer in camo who just laid in the trees or under leaves. I had my gun camo'd so sweet...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

I wasn't eating 100% clean, but yeah. I was bulking, and it was working hahaha.

The most clean bulking I have ever been able to eat was around 6k. I used to make a shake for post workout with 2800 cals itself. That was in addition to a meal about an hour after that, plus 4-5 other meals per day.
    wowzers lol!

I wish I could bulk that much... well i might start soon... I need some strength increases and some over all balance moves. Going to run a full unilateral training program in december, I want my strength and conditioning to hit a peak then. I wanna get some points for my belt rank in Judo lol.

Tiny!! You hear that!! Imma get HUGE
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Thanks man, Hopefully i'll get a ton out of these kill-yourself-in-45-minutes sessions. At one point i was doing 70+ sets and 3-4 hour workouts it was nuckin futs. Are you gonna do a log on it? Post a link in here if you do!

Damnnnn i thought i ate a lot i like that approach! How do you get all them in? I have a hard time getting 5k+ and i literally ate whatever, I found a place that has these burritos/chimichangas that are extremely cheap and each are like 300+ calories so if i decide to bulk again i'm gonna go pickup like 30 of those for $12-15. Keep up the good work man that's NO easy feat to get that much food down, i really want to try and hit that many cals now..

I completely missed those, but I like em! haha. nice. I love making/fabbing stuff myself, and I have painted alot of stuff myself. I like those though. A few years ago I used to play airsoft with a bunch of guys. cheaper than paintball. Well I had the oldest gun out of everyone, and it was a POS, and didnt shoot far anymore. so I was the MFer in camo who just laid in the trees or under leaves. I had my gun camo'd so sweet...
    Airsoft is badass, i used to have an uzi which was so awesome but it either was stolen or lost i was pissed. I got to go out and do a war a couple times, I tried being stealthy but some of these dudes were in trees which i wasn't expecting. That's awesome did you have face camo paint??

wowzers lol!

I wish I could bulk that much... well i might start soon... I need some strength increases and some over all balance moves. Going to run a full unilateral training program in december, I want my strength and conditioning to hit a peak then. I wanna get some points for my belt rank in Judo lol.

Let's do this shiz! HUGE TYME BRAHS!

My headache went away after a painkiller and a quick 1 hour nap so now i feel 100%, time to cram down some more food for the day!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

wowzers lol!

yeah buddy! get big!

the cals all come with time and feeding yourself. You will lose your abs though, just by sheer bloat. I am getting rid of the "beer gut" as we speak, I was getting so sick of it hahaha. I know I can shed it though.

sounds like you have big plans man, kill it.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Thanks man, Hopefully i'll get a ton out of these kill-yourself-in-45-minutes sessions. At one point i was doing 70+ sets and 3-4 hour workouts it was nuckin futs. Are you gonna do a log on it? Post a link in here if you do!

Damnnnn i thought i ate a lot i like that approach! How do you get all them in? I have a hard time getting 5k+ and i literally ate whatever, I found a place that has these burritos/chimichangas that are extremely cheap and each are like 300+ calories so if i decide to bulk again i'm gonna go pickup like 30 of those for $12-15. Keep up the good work man that's NO easy feat to get that much food down, i really want to try and hit that many cals now..

Airsoft is badass, i used to have an uzi which was so awesome but it either was stolen or lost i was pissed. I got to go out and do a war a couple times, I tried being stealthy but some of these dudes were in trees which i wasn't expecting. That's awesome did you have face camo paint??

Let's do this shiz! HUGE TYME BRAHS!

My headache went away after a painkiller and a quick 1 hour nap so now i feel 100%, time to cram down some more food for the day!
    haha nah I had full camo and a mesh face wrap I wore, I just used all my hunting gear hahaha.

anyways, well this was the recipe for the shake which made 4-5 cups.
    2-3 cups vit D milk
    1-2 servings serving monster mass (yes laugh, no one likes muscle milk but this stuff did work-640 calories per scoop or serving right there baby)
    1 serving cotage cheese
    1 yogurt
    2 spoons peanut butter (like 30 grams)
    2 tbsp olive oil

I think that was all of it.... its been a while though. I took the cals and carbs, fats and protein one day on everything and added it all up, and it was like actually came out to like a 20-35-45 ratio of fat to carb to protein. which is pretty nice.

also, add in a gallon of skim milk through your day. 16 cupsx90 cals each adds 1440 cals in just drinks. great way to bump it up if you dont drink milk as much as you can. of course fattier milk adds more cals.

oh and I used to do around 2 hour sessions when I trained with my buddy before he went marines. now most of my sessions are around 45 mins just because of being busy, but a good chest or back lift will be and hour and 15 so right where you are bro. as long as your working its enough.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

yeah buddy! get big!

the cals all come with time and feeding yourself. You will lose your abs though, just by sheer bloat. I am getting rid of the "beer gut" as we speak, I was getting so sick of it hahaha. I know I can shed it though.

sounds like you have big plans man, kill it.
    I agree with this, Lots of guys complain on how they can't gain weight but believe me... if you cram down food like it's your job and train hard you WILL grow a LOT. Last time i saw my abs was last year haha
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

haha nah I had full camo and a mesh face wrap I wore, I just used all my hunting gear hahaha.

anyways, well this was the recipe for the shake which made 4-5 cups.
    2-3 cups vit D milk
    1-2 servings serving monster mass (yes laugh, no one likes muscle milk but this stuff did work-640 calories per scoop or serving right there baby)
    1 serving cotage cheese
    1 yogurt
    2 spoons peanut butter (like 30 grams)
    2 tbsp olive oil

I think that was all of it.... its been a while though. I took the cals and carbs, fats and protein one day on everything and added it all up, and it was like actually came out to like a 20-35-45 ratio of fat to carb to protein. which is pretty nice.

also, add in a gallon of skim milk through your day. 16 cupsx90 cals each adds 1440 cals in just drinks. great way to bump it up if you dont drink milk as much as you can. of course fattier milk adds more cals.

oh and I used to do around 2 hour sessions when I trained with my buddy before he went marines. now most of my sessions are around 45 mins just because of being busy, but a good chest or back lift will be and hour and 15 so right where you are bro. as long as your working its enough.
    That's really close to my shake besides the monster mass cottage chese and yogurt. My only issue with drinking a lot of milk is bloating/gas other than that i love it.

Nice i like the longer sessions because i love to train but ever since i started going all out 1-2 sets i WANT to leave after an hour haha
  35. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%

I am a HUGE video game player and one of the games I play is called Gears of War and there is a gun used in the game called a lancer which is basicly a machine gun with a chainsaw attached to it

See pic

Here is a video of a guy making a lancer out of a nerf gun and a toy chainsaw..

I want to make that so badly just never got around to it..

You and your buddy should give it a try!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

I am a HUGE video game player and one of the games I play is called Gears of War and there is a gun used in the game called a lancer which is basicly a machine gun with a chainsaw attached to it

See pic

Here is a video of a guy making a lancer out of a nerf gun and a toy chainsaw..

I want to make that so badly just never got around to it..

You and your buddy should give it a try!
    Hell yeah man! My friend actually was trying to do a Gears theme for his (bottom one in the pic i posted) We might do a lancer or a hammerstrike

Gears 3 is sick too, I barely play games anymore but i really liked it. Friend has it right now.
  37. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%

Hell yeah man! My friend actually was trying to do a Gears theme for his (bottom one in the pic i posted) We might do a lancer or a hammerstrike

Gears 3 is sick too, I barely play games anymore but i really liked it. Friend has it right now.
    I was thinking maybe thats what the skull was about but just figured it was just a skull..

PM me your gamertag and we can play some multi someday
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

I was thinking maybe thats what the skull was about but just figured it was just a skull..

PM me your gamertag and we can play some multi someday
    Haha yeah, we would have made it better but we were just excited to finish them.

I don't actually have a gamertag/xbox anymore my friend plays though
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Should probably post this in my thread but when I think food I think of you lol.

Tried eating normal. I couldn't eat... My 4 days of fruit and veggies. Killed me.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Should probably post this in my thread but when I think food I think of you lol.

Tried eating normal. I couldn't eat... My 4 days of fruit and veggies. Killed me.
    Haha i love eating, I would be sh***ing bricks if i ate 4 days of fruit and veggies

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM