Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK NTBM AND RICKROCK13 FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH A BOTTLE OF RS-TRANSADERM!

Dosing- I am planning on dosing at 3 weeks with 7 pumps then 3 weeks at 8 pumps. I will support this cycle with Peach Tea Lit-Up (contains a full dose of DAA).

Nutrition -I will be folowing the Lean Gains Protocol. My calories will fall between 1500-1800 on “burn days” and 2200-2500 on “lift days” I will be aiming for 60% protein/15% carbs/25% fat on “burn days” and 60% protein/20% carbs/20% fat on “lift days” I am very carb sensitive, and as a result will appear puffy from excessive consumption. This has been working really well for me in the past so I will continue with this protocol.
Training - I will using two different training protocols during this LOG. The first is “MrKleen’s Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine” Protocol which involves form failure and strip set failure MWF with cardio TUE THUR. The second is the “Hyperfitness” Protocol which involves complex full-body movments with little to no rest or active resting periods M-F. I will be starting a one week Hyperfitness run this coming moody, and then continue to Phase II of Kleen's workout.

Goals - The goal here is simply continue to recomp. This is basically a continuation from my last LOG. I would like to see body fat around 7-8% by the end of this.

Other Supps - SNS Creatine E2-3 capsules x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout), SNA Beta-Alanine-3 capsules x 2 a day (post-wake/ pre-workout), AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPro-1 scoop x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout), Sport Pharma Multi-V-1 tablet x 2 a day (post-wake/post-workout), Dymatize Elite Whey Protein-As Needed for optimum Macro-Nutrient Ratios, APP-NUT Lit-Up-2 scoops (pre-workout).

I will be posting progress pictures and stats every two weeks for the duration of this LOG. I will begin the "before" information
tomorrow.
799.png

HERE WE GO!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
9/28/12
208.4lbs
BF%- Approximately 9-10%
rst1w.jpg

rstreg1w.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I am 1st again in a log. Sub'd brotha.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I thought you died green LOL In for this brudda! Starting my log tommorrow :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in Green! Glad to have you logging this man. Now lets see Turning Green turn ripped!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dang mang I love this!! I just got done talking with someone on this product, so I'll be interested to see what you think. Green has been Revived!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one ... here we go!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up bro!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo still on page 1!!! In TG, liking the look of this product and particularly interested since i've done a oral dermacrime run before and I have heard this is WAY better...

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK NTBM AND RICKROCK13 FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH A BOTTLE OF RS-TRANSADERM!

Dosing- I am planning on dosing at 3 weeks with 7 pumps then 3 weeks at 8 pumps. I will support this cycle with Peach Tea Lit-Up (contains a full dose of DAA).

Nutrition -I will be folowing the Lean Gains Protocol. My calories will fall between 1500-1800 on “burn days” and 2200-2500 on “lift days” I will be aiming for 60% protein/15% carbs/25% fat on “burn days” and 60% protein/20% carbs/20% fat on “lift days” I am very carb sensitive, and as a result will appear puffy from excessive consumption. This has been working really well for me in the past so I will continue with this protocol.
Training - I will using two different training protocols during this LOG. The first is “MrKleen’s Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine” Protocol which involves form failure and strip set failure MWF with cardio TUE THUR. The second is the “Hyperfitness” Protocol which involves complex full-body movments with little to no rest or active resting periods M-F. I will be starting a one week Hyperfitness run this coming moody, and then continue to Phase II of Kleen's workout.

Goals - The goal here is simply continue to recomp. This is basically a continuation from my last LOG. I would like to see body fat around 7-8% by the end of this.

Other Supps - SNS Creatine E2-3 capsules x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout), SNA Beta-Alanine-3 capsules x 2 a day (post-wake/ pre-workout), AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPro-1 scoop x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout), Sport Pharma Multi-V-1 tablet x 2 a day (post-wake/post-workout), Dymatize Elite Whey Protein-As Needed for optimum Macro-Nutrient Ratios, APP-NUT Lit-Up-2 scoops (pre-workout).

I will be posting progress pictures and stats every two weeks for the duration of this LOG. I will begin the "before" information
tomorrow.
View attachment 44682
HERE WE GO!!
[/QUOT

I am in. :) Good luck sir. ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
9/28/12
208.4lbs
BF%- Approximately 9-10%
rst1w.jpg

rstreg1w.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks to Doc and Finaflex for the samples of G8, N.O. Ignite, Pro-Xanthine, and the wrist bands (my bad for drinking down LittleGreen's sample haha!)
This stuff is awesome! Almost like the Limitless pill in powder form...I cant explain in words how ridiculous G8 is, its almost like seeing the world through different eyes...and this is only after two servings (two days)
g8web.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 1

Applied my first dose (7 pumps) around 0630hrs. The cream had no noticeable or offensive odor, and went on very easily drying almost immediately. I don't know if it was from the RS-Transaderm or just the day I had, but I was very irritable all day. I had an awesome lift today adding some reps to my SSUFs. Looking forward to stripping some fat with the RS-T!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
2 Scoops Peach Tea Lit-Up
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

WW2: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF

Chin Ups, BWx8, 45x8, 45x8 > 35x8 >25x6
Lowerd the weight by five pounds, but had awesome form and timing on reps.

Decline Bench, 135x8, 265x8, 265x8 > 245x6 > 225x4 > 135x11
Felt good today, Abs were sore from yesterday but pushed through. Added an extra SSUF for good measure.

Wide Grip Upright Rows, 135x8, 225x8, 225x8 > 205x12 >185x12
Powered through these with great intensity, felt like an animal!

T-Cups, 5x8, 15x8, 15x8 > 110x15 > 5x25
These suck every time, but definitely a sweet addition to the protocol.

Squats, 135x8, 265x8, 265x8 > 245x12 > 225x10
Weight is down but focused on GVT style timing, super burnout on these today!

Stiff Leg Deads, 135x8, 225x8, 225x8 > 205x12 > 195x10
This was the nail in the coffin, totally beat after these today.

Nutrition

2,077 Calories (build)
Fat- 53.2g (29%
Carbohydrate- 152g (29%)
Protein- 244.4g (47%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking solid routine and I'd expect nothing less from you bro. Your strength is climbing as well. I love those decline bench presses!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In man you are leaning up and your back is shredded! Way to kill it yeah she's can get you testy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you are looking SOLID!!!

That is some mean progress an some mean lifts!!! With this product I think you will get some crazy results!!

Let's get this show on the road!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great Green! You are a beast and after cutting up some, you will look incredible!!

Nice that you are doing the warrior workout. I did it a few months ago. Its good stuff and amazing for cutting up while improving conditioning. ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talk about a thick 208 holy smokes. And your workout very nice. You should do some crazy good stuff in this log.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are a solid ass 208 bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is some mean rep rhythm man. GVT style squats.... Thats something I couldn't do... Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah he's a thick powerful guy... looking for big things on this one..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Doc and Finaflex for the samples of G8, N.O. Ignite, Pro-Xanthine, and the wrist bands (my bad for drinking down LittleGreen's sample haha!)
This stuff is awesome! Almost like the Limitless pill in powder form...I cant explain in words how ridiculous G8 is, its almost like seeing the world through different eyes...and this is only after two servings (two days)
View attachment 44760
It's all Good Bro... I'm so glad you like it and I am SUB'd to this LOG for sure!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're body is GREAT! I'm excited for this ride!
GREEN... I totally agree with your Woman here Bro, you look good Bro, I mean solid, lean, the works, keep up the great work and you will only continue to look more and more amazing!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 2

I am very sore today, and only got in a very short Ab workout. I feel like I'm getting sick, and I was very puffy all day. Im not sure if its the RS-T, but again for the second day in a row I was an irritable fugg. I will continue as planned with the protocol, and hopefully Ill feel better. I did not sleep well last night, having very vivd and strange dreams and waking up every hour or so. Again I don't know if has anything to do with the RS-T I think its too early to say.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Plank- Side and Regular, 30 seconds holds 3 sets each
Incline Russian Twists, 3x25 (each side) with 25lb plate
Hanging Knee Raise 3x15
Ab Crunch Machine 3x20 @ 150lbs
Reverse Crunch 3x25

I was very sore today and felt every rep. I probably should have taken the day off completely.

Nutrition

1,950 Calories (burn)
Fat- 58.g (27%
Carbohydrate- 84g (17%)
Protein- 271.2.2g (56%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks all for joining me for the ride! This should be a good one!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

I am very sore today, and only got in a very short Ab workout. I feel like I'm getting sick, and I was very puffy all day. Im not sure if its the RS-T, but again for the second day in a row I was an irritable fugg. I will continue as planned with the protocol, and hopefully Ill feel better. I did not sleep well last night, having very vivd and strange dreams and waking up every hour or so. Again I don't know if has anything to do with the RS-T I think its too early to say.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Plank- Side and Regular, 30 seconds holds 3 sets each
Incline Russian Twists, 3x25 (each side) with 25lb plate
Hanging Knee Raise 3x15
Ab Crunch Machine 3x20 @ 150lbs
Reverse Crunch 3x25

I was very sore today and felt every rep. I probably should have taken the day off completely.

Nutrition

1,950 Calories (burn)
Fat- 58.g (27%
Carbohydrate- 84g (17%)
Protein- 271.2.2g (56%)

Sorry to hear about the illness!! Try megadosing vit K. And get in some Vit Cs. Get some sunlight and sleep!

When I start rubbing in my Transaderm we will see if i get sick. Even in this ridiculous diet of only fruits and veggies at like 600-800cals a day I still not getting sick so if i get sick on that we can blame it lol. Also, havent caught a cold in around 5 years.... haha watch tomorrow im gonna wake up with the flu.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Green the puffiness could be the Transderma for sure. Trandermals can make you hold a little water and definitely get you a little more aggressive / irritable. Although as your body gets used to it that starts to subside.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Dreams are made of theeeeee haha. I hope it gets better bro. I don't know what sleep is anymore. This new test cyp prescriptions are lighting me up like something outa the world. Thank God this Dr. knows the meaning of maintained blood levels!!! lol. BTW I'd hate to run into you on a day your were irratble.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
The sickest looking 208Lb'er i have seen! Great work so far man keep killin it!

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
subbed! Lean Gains + Transaderm? Definitely want to see the outcome of this as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irritability and aggression can definitely be from the Transaderm, as with any Hormone related product. It sually does go down after a bit. I'm not sure about the sleep problems, but I know some PH's cause them. I know Epi makes me sleep great, but I do get some very strange and vivid dreams on it.

Curious how the next few days go for you :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup TG?
I didn't sleep well last night either. I sweated through both sides of my pillow and woke up a lot. The girlfriend had to explore the extra space of my king bed lol, couldn't spoon and I don't blame her.
The temporary sacrifices we make for our physique!
Keep killin it bro...

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
Green the puffiness could be the Transderma for sure. Trandermals can make you hold a little water and definitely get you a little more aggressive / irritable. Although as your body gets used to it that starts to subside.
Soo that explains it ;) ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like someone needs more G8... You'll sleep like a Baby!!!

... Just don't fight it, give in to it, LoL!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sounds like someone needs more G8... You'll sleep like a Baby!!!

... Just don't fight it, give in to it, LoL!
Yeah bro cant wait for those tubs to roll out! Ill be all over it!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day 3

Still feeling out of it. My eyes have been really puffy, but no yellow coloring. I didn't sleep well again thursday night again with the vivid dreams and hourly wake-ups. Irritability was down slightly, but just a feeling of being run down still persists. I'm thinking its just been a long damn week.

I had a carb up/ reefed yesterday getting around 3,700 cals (didn't calorie count) I slept really well last night as well. I going to start upping my fast breaking meal to sustain me until post-workout because I feel this is causing some lethargy. Im not sure how I have mixed feelings about the squirt bottle delivery system for the RS-Transaderm. It is not very consistent with the amount of product delivered per pump which makes dosing a little difficult to judge, but Im making due.

I had a modified workout based on Kleen's Machine Wkt3. Like I said energy and motivation are way down. hopefully as I up meal 1 calories I can build up some energy and focus!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Still feeling out of it. My eyes have been really puffy, but no yellow coloring. I didn't sleep well again thursday night again with the vivid dreams and hourly wake-ups. Irritability was down slightly, but just a feeling of being run down still persists. I'm thinking its just been a long damn week.

I had a carb up/ reefed yesterday getting around 3,700 cals (didn't calorie count) I slept really well last night as well. I going to start upping my fast breaking meal to sustain me until post-workout because I feel this is causing some lethargy. Im not sure how I have mixed feelings about the squirt bottle delivery system for the RS-Transaderm. It is not very consistent with the amount of product delivered per pump which makes dosing a little difficult to judge, but Im making due.

I had a modified workout based on Kleen's Machine Wkt3. Like I said energy and motivation are way down. hopefully as I up meal 1 calories I can build up some energy and focus!
Damn Bro... that really sux, I am soo sorry! Nothing sucks more than starting a new program or cycle of something and getting all excited and pumped then having something like this to knock ya down, just persevere my friend, you will get through this funk, listen to your body, rest if you need to rest, eat if you need to eat, just concentrate on getting better, then you will be more capable of focusing your undivided attention back onto your body and your goals!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

I haven't heard of any difficulties with the applicator until now, but that is good info to know. I think the applicator is the same or similar to Formastanozol, and I had no problems with it until there was just a tiny bit of product left. At that point it was sucking a lot of air and hard to get it to dispense anything. Up until that point it worked like a charm though. Maybe the consistency and makeup of transaderm is causing the issue. I don't know.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I haven't heard of any difficulties with the applicator until now, but that is good info to know. I think the applicator is the same or similar to Formastanozol, and I had no problems with it until there was just a tiny bit of product left. At that point it was sucking a lot of air and hard to get it to dispense anything. Up until that point it worked like a charm though. Maybe the consistency and makeup of transaderm is causing the issue. I don't know.
Definitely not a knock on the product at all brother, I just want to be as truthful as possible with what's going on during my LOG. I think it may be a matter of keeping the bottle vertical while pumping. I tend to hold it on an angle. maybe some user error...go figure lol