Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Lmao! God damn it man.here's to a speedy recovery
    Cultivating Mass.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wolverine!!!
    Man that's the costume I wanted.
    But then again.... Thor..
    I actually think Wolverine is a very Bad-A$$ costume and would have considered it, but I'm just so tall, and yes I know Hugh Jackman is 6'2" just like me, but they don't portray him as being that tall in the movies, just my opinion anyway. Another opinion of mine is that I'm going to be kind of small to be THOR, and I am not basing that off of the movie's THOR, even though they made him look pretty damn Big in a few shots, but I'm talking about Comic Book THOR, I mean he really is almost as big as the HULK in the comics, and don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with my body and size, but apples to apples.... But hey, we'll see, because I am gonna wear it like I Fuggin own it Baby!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Attachment 46324Ok gentlemen, I was in my classroom watching a group of students playing grab a$$ in the hall way so I told them to get to class. About ten minutes later I see the same group outside my classroom window (we have a campus style layout) d!ck dancing around and throwing stuff at each other...so I went to pound on the window to get their attention, and sure enough my hand just shattered the glass...needless to say my class, those dumb a$$es, and yes even myself was surprised! Im talking deer in head lights LOL! I think the news was campus wide in about ten minutes via Facebook and twitter!
    The Grab-A$$ kids outside the window would be on my $hit-List... Bigtime!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Unfortunately they play grab ass in elementary schools now. I kind of doubt there was too much crazy aggression there so much as an old window. I have a feeling that Big Green is smart enough not to let the anger push him to a crazy point at his work. I thump the windows at home to get my dogs ot childrens attention or something but some of the older building standards have thin weak glass that could easily break. Hope all is well with you man take some time on the hand. Another option is use those attachments meant to attach to your ankle and put them on your wrists do you upper body work on cable this week. Where there is a will... They cost about 7 bucks at Academy.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Unfortunately they play grab ass in elementary schools now. I kind of doubt there was too much crazy aggression there so much as an old window. I have a feeling that Big Green is smart enough not to let the anger push him to a crazy point at his work. I thump the windows at home to get my dogs ot childrens attention or something but some of the older building standards have thin weak glass that could easily break. Hope all is well with you man take some time on the hand. Another option is use those attachments meant to attach to your ankle and put them on your wrists do you upper body work on cable this week. Where there is a will... They cost about 7 bucks at Academy.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Damn man I can't believe you put your hand through the window like that....bet the kids have a new found respect for you now....if he can punch through glass what's next??
  7. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  8. Added in Epi-V, ALC+CLA, and Revolution PCT Black thanks to FINAFLEX and ScottyDoc. I have to say that I felt awesome today and had a great workout even with the stitches. I’m hoping to deplete the added water from the RS-Transaderm while still continuing with the recomposition.


    Supplements


    1000
    2 Epi-V
    2 ALC+CLA
    1 Multi-V
    2 Beta-Alanine


    1300
    2 Scoop Lit-Up
    2 CEE


    1415
    2 CEE
    7 pumps RS-Transaderm


    1530
    2 Epi-V
    2 Beta-Alanine
    2 ALC+CLA
    1 Multi-V


    2000
    2 ALC+CLA


    Training

    I went through two cycles of this back to back with a one minute rest between cycles, and no rest between exercises.


    30 seconds Jump Rope
    Pedestal Push-Up, 15reps
    30 seconds Jump Rope
    Squat DB Between Legs to Overhead Press, 20reps @ 25lbs
    30 seconds Jump Rope
    Weighted Jump Squat to Riser, 10reps @ 15lbs on 8 risers
    30 seconds Jump Rope
    Squat DB to Overhead Triceps Extension, 10reps @ 15lbs
    30 seconds Jump Rope
    One-Leg Step to Side-to-Side with DB Touching Floor to Overhead, 5reps on each side @ 10lbs

    Elliptical, 30 minutes @ moderate resistance


    Nutrition


    2,183 Calories
    Fat- 60.2g (28%)
    Carbohydrate- 120.2g (25%)
    Protein- 224g (47%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    man... where do you teach art? What grade level plays grab @ss??
    High Schoolers are the biggest A$$ Grabbers of them all!

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    LMAO dang it bro you sure you ain't on TREN or Something else lol. Bet that got them kids attention!!! Hope your injury heals quickly brother and your logs are epic as hell.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it for sure! Glad you're along for the ride(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Damn man, sounds like a BIG test increase to me with all that aggression.


    Take care of that hand though bro
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oops have to watch that aggression can sneak up on you and take over. I have a lot of aggresion when on certan test boosters...
    I really did not mean to bust that window! I may have a little increased aggression, but definitely not to the point where Im busting out windows intentionally!!

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Lmao! God damn it man.here's to a speedy recovery
    Thanks bro, seems to be healing up nicely.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I actually think Wolverine is a very Bad-A$$ costume and would have considered it, but I'm just so tall, and yes I know Hugh Jackman is 6'2" just like me, but they don't portray him as being that tall in the movies, just my opinion anyway. Another opinion of mine is that I'm going to be kind of small to be THOR, and I am not basing that off of the movie's THOR, even though they made him look pretty damn Big in a few shots, but I'm talking about Comic Book THOR, I mean he really is almost as big as the HULK in the comics, and don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with my body and size, but apples to apples.... But hey, we'll see, because I am gonna wear it like I Fuggin own it Baby!!!
    Doc we have no doubt that you will rock the FUGG out of the Thor get up! looking forward to seeing the final result bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Unfortunately they play grab ass in elementary schools now. I kind of doubt there was too much crazy aggression there so much as an old window. I have a feeling that Big Green is smart enough not to let the anger push him to a crazy point at his work. I thump the windows at home to get my dogs ot childrens attention or something but some of the older building standards have thin weak glass that could easily break. Hope all is well with you man take some time on the hand. Another option is use those attachments meant to attach to your ankle and put them on your wrists do you upper body work on cable this week. Where there is a will... They cost about 7 bucks at Academy.
    That window was only about 1/4 inch thick, just a plain 'ol piece of glass. I was actually quite taken back as my hand went through it like a piece of paper! I doing well with getting around in the gym with the stitches, they haven't really stopped me too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Damn man I can't believe you put your hand through the window like that....bet the kids have a new found respect for you now....if he can punch through glass what's next??
    I wish I had a picture of the kids faces when it happened...priceless
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. lol figured you were in HS. But yea... thought since you taught art it might be like college... lol

    In japan most boys act so homo it's scary... sitting on each other's laps in class, trying to grab each others nuts... talking about wanted to see big sticks.... And the constant touching...

    Anyhow, rest that hand up so you can push new PRs. Looking forward to your run on this. Epi-V did some good things for DW and is shredding up Scotty. You'll be ripped in no time!

    Just don't kill any of your students...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. That Epi-V will drop that water weight off for sure and have you looking lean, mean, and GREEN!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    That Epi-V will drop that water weight off for sure and have you looking lean, mean, and GREEN!
    Ha! Sounds good to me RR. I'll get some pics up today hopefully. I weighed in at around 211 this am. Its looking like the further in I get the better I handle the RS Transaderm. I seem to be getting my cuts back and I'm about 3 lbs over my start weight. I'm thinking that's a good sign that the RST is doing work! Man I'll be looking like you in no time. SHREDDED!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    Ha! Sounds good to me RR. I'll get some pics up today hopefully. I weighed in at around 211 this am. Its looking like the further in I get the better I handle the RS Transaderm. I seem to be getting my cuts back and I'm about 3 lbs over my start weight. I'm thinking that's a good sign that the RST is doing work! Man I'll be looking like you in no time. SHREDDED!
    Hell yeh man. Keep it up. Sounds like you are adding in some nice LBM. When you drop that water and the definition comes in more you will look great man.

    Looking forward to the pic update
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Another fugging awesome day. I think the combination of the Epi-V and the RS-Transaderm is a knock out. I have energy to spare, my motivation is through the roof, and Im quickly gaining positive outlook (maybe a little alpha male going on here). My calories have been on point and macros even better. I will post progress pics tomorrow as my photographer (LittleGreen) was at work tonight.


    I am really experiencing a lot of trouble with the pump on my RST bottle, I may start finding alternate methods of extracting the gel so I can get a more consistent dosing. At times I can constantly press the plunger down and nothing will come out, then maybe a sputter. As of now I have just been “eyeballing” the dosage.


    Supplements


    0630
    2 Epi-V
    2 ALC+CLA
    1 Multi-V
    2 Beta-Alanine
    7 pumps RS-Transaderm


    1300
    2 ALC+CLA


    1615
    2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up


    1730
    3 CEE
    1 Multi-V


    2030
    2 ALC+CLA


    2200
    1 PCT Black


    Training


    AM
    Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace


    PM
    Workout 1


    Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 275 (5x5) > 245x12 > 225x10


    All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF


    No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.


    DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x13 > 55x8


    DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x13 > 55x10


    Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x10 > 25x8


    Incline DB Curls, 40x8 > 30x8 > 20x10


    PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x10 > 20x10


    Jump Rope, 10 minutes (30sec fast pace followed by 30sec rest)


    My workout felt great today. I had a TON of energy and motivation, and increased reps on most of the drop sets. I decided to lift despite the finger, and made it through with out busting any stitches, which is a plus!


    Nutrition


    2,580 Calories
    Fat- 52.5g (18%)
    Carbohydrate- 222.5g (34%)
    Protein- 306.9g (47%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Maybe the industry should just give up on pumps for transdermals and supply an oral syringe. It's a pretty common problem...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Trivia...is Back!!!

    Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Trivia...is Back!!!

    Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Took home the gold! One tub of FINAFLEX G8 on the way!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Maybe the industry should just give up on pumps for transdermals and supply an oral syringe. It's a pretty common problem...
    Mine has woked like a charm so far, just like my Formastanozol did. I think sometimes buildup can accumulate inside the pump, and you have to clear it out by unscrewing the cap and running it under hot water. I've done that in the past and never had a problem. I'm only a week into Transaderm, so I don't know if I've used enough to give it a fair assessment. But if I do have a problem with the sprayer that is what I'm going to try since it worked before
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Mine has woked like a charm so far, just like my Formastanozol did. I think sometimes buildup can accumulate inside the pump, and you have to clear it out by unscrewing the cap and running it under hot water. I've done that in the past and never had a problem. I'm only a week into Transaderm, so I don't know if I've used enough to give it a fair assessment. But if I do have a problem with the sprayer that is what I'm going to try since it worked before
    I'm gonna give it a good cleaning when I get home see if I can get the tube cleared out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. I took pics today, and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed in my physique compared to the start. I know that I definitely look better than I did a couple weeks ago, but I still look a bit puffy. I’ll get them up tomorrow when I have time to resize them and get them web ready.

    Supplements

    0630
    2 Epi-V
    2 ALC+CLA
    1 Multi-V
    3 Beta-Alanine
    7 pumps RS-Transaderm

    1300
    2 ALC+CLA

    1615
    2 Epi-V
    3 CEE
    3 Beta-Alanine
    2 Scoops Lit-Up

    1730
    3 CEE
    1 Multi-V

    2030
    2 ALC+CLA

    2200
    1 PCT Black

    Training

    AM
    Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace

    PM
    Abs
    Elliptical, 30min @ moderate pace


    Nutrition

    1,993 Calories
    Fat- 61.5g (28%)
    Carbohydrate- 120.4g (24%)
    Protein- 239.2g (48%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm gonna give it a good cleaning when I get home see if I can get the tube cleared out.
    That's what she said?

    Good log here man.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  22. Still puffy that doesn't sound right, are you only taking 1 PCT black ed you could increase that...should take care of the problem. If you have been on EPI-V for 2 weeks you should be shedding water..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Still puffy that doesn't sound right, are you only taking 1 PCT black ed you could increase that...should take care of the problem. If you have been on EPI-V for 2 weeks you should be shedding water..
    Only been three days DW, but I'm looking better I'll get those pics up today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Only been three days DW, but I'm looking better I'll get those pics up today.
    That makes sense then. After a little more time that water will drop. After a full week I'm sure you will notice a huge difference
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Only been three days DW, but I'm looking better I'll get those pics up today.
    Oh in that case hang in there you'll be leaner and harder in a week... like I said you're prime for this...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. I too am a teacher green and I must say that grab a$$ is far too common! Lol

    I plan on running some Transderm soon with low epi. Just gotta get post supps in line.

    Great workouts man. Keep it up!

  27. Ok to you teachers. I was listening on the radio this morning. The topic came up about kids from middle school up thru high school having sexual activities going on in classrooms and all over campus have any of you seen or heard about this?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Ok to you teachers. I was listening on the radio this morning. The topic came up about kids from middle school up thru high school having sexual activities going on in classrooms and all over campus have any of you seen or heard about this?
    This does happen. We've had students in the bathroom getting crazy with the cheese whiz. I'm pretty sure last year two boys got busted playing with each others trouser snakes. Never a dull moment in the teaching career
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  29. Omg. Things have really changed since I was in school. I would kick all my kids arses if I found out something like this. And I have all girls. : yikes:
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can you build muscle on Keto?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:28 AM
  2. To build muscle is it 1g per kg or 1g per lb?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in