Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that I am in need of some carbs during the day. I have been feeling very run down throughout the week, and I attribute this to lack of complex carbs in my diet. My workouts have been struggling and I am just sapped for energy by the time I am done teaching. I will try running at around 35% on build days and 20-25% on burns.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    2 Scoops Peach Tea Lit-Up
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Elliptical, 25min @moderate resistance
    Treadmill, 5min @ 6mph (.50m)
    Heavy Bag Work/Jump Rope, 1min/1min x 3 (no rest between sets)

Nutrition

2,019 Calories (burn)
    Fat- 60.5g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 125.5g (25%)
    Protein- 250g (58%)
    I like this idea, I really don't think you should be gaining fat with those levels but should have plenty to have energy in the gym and daily activity.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. Bro I got a sample of the peach tea lit up and although I hate peach that actually was sweeeettttt.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I like this idea, I really don't think you should be gaining fat with those levels but should have plenty to have energy in the gym and daily activity.
    I agree, at one point i tried lowering the calories a little too much and i was a zombie + my workouts sucked. Those extra cals will benefit you sooo much man
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

4. Yup. I found that you can lower your cals a bit for only so long before performance takes a big hit. Then your workouts suffer and you can even burn the calories you need to.
    I'm struggling now though mainly because I'm burning through substrate like crazy and having trouble keeping it clean lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. I recently added some more carbs in to burn days (I was under 50g) and it has helped with energy and not affected fat loss one bit. I'm still only around 100g on burn days though. I also don't get as deflated and depleted following a burn day which is nice
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

6. When trying to stay really lean or leaning up, I don't do macro ratios. I instead do a carb range for those days and adjust with either protein or fat to get the cals I want. For me a burn day is between 100-150 grams of carbs and a build day is between 200-250 but normally on the lower end of those ranges for both days. I just feel it is better to know your carb limits and keep them instead of adjusting them too much to reach a certain percentage.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. I added more carbs today and definitely felt much better. Irritability has subsided as well as headaches and low energy. I am looking forward to starting Phase II of the Kleen Machine on Monday.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Treadmill,
    5min warm-up @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Push-up to hands off ground @10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min jog @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Air Squats @ 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min walk @ 3mph
    (duration approximately 40 minutes)

Nutrition

2,386 Calories
    Fat- 73.1g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 190.5g (31%)
    Protein- 258.6g (53%)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I added more carbs today and definitely felt much better. Irritability has subsided as well as headaches and low energy. I am looking forward to starting Phase II of the Kleen Machine on Monday.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Treadmill,
    5min warm-up @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Push-up to hands off ground @10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min jog @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Air Squats @ 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min walk @ 3mph
    (duration approximately 40 minutes)

Nutrition

2,386 Calories
    Fat- 73.1g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 190.5g (31%)
    Protein- 258.6g (53%)
    Some good news about the headaches and what not. Killer workout. Just wait until phase 2 comes, if you thought the first phase was tough at first just wait and see this one. I actually kinda like it better. Just need to add in some more ab work on your own.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

9. Def glad your headaches are gone. I know your about to go into phase 2 and it should be epic with you involved!! These 5x5's are kicking my A$$ lol but I love it.

10. Man those macros sure are pretty. Daddy like!!!!

I can't wait to see you demolish that phase 2. With increased anabolism your low carbs before could have been causing a bit of low blood sugar which could have easily caused irritability. Could also be that you are getting used to higher androgen levels.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

11. Good call on the increase of carbs. I think if you'll notice the carbs help out in the workouts for sure. Looking to see some PRs from you in the future.
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man those macros sure are pretty. Daddy like!!!!

I can't wait to see you demolish that phase 2. With increased anabolism your low carbs before could have been causing a bit of low blood sugar which could have easily caused irritability. Could also be that you are getting used to higher androgen levels.
    Yah those are pretty much my macros on lean gains when my diet is spot on...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah those are pretty much my macros on lean gains when my diet is spot on...
    Very close to mine as well now that I've added in a little more carbs on burn days.

Keep killing it Green!
    Recoverbro Elite

14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Very close to mine as well now that I've added in a little more carbs on burn days.

Keep killing it Green!
    Yah it's just not necessary to go super low carbs ... 30% is plenty low enough...

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah it's just not necessary to go super low carbs ... 30% is plenty low enough...
    I think while I was on summer break the very low carbs worked fine. I really didn't realize how many calories I burn just being up and walking around the classroom all day. It's now just a matter of balancing out those expended calories with a percentage of carbs that will keep me energized yet stay lean as well. I feel like the 25-35% range will yield good results. Judging by appearance I think my body started to slow down the metabolism and began storing as if I was in starvation mode. I still have a puffy appearance and I'm hoping this adjustment will help get me back on track.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I think while I was on summer break the very low carbs worked fine. I really didn't realize how many calories I burn just being up and walking around the classroom all day. It's now just a matter of balancing out those expended calories with a percentage of carbs that will keep me energized yet stay lean as well. I feel like the 25-35% range will yield good results. Judging by appearance I think my body started to slow down the metabolism and began storing as if I was in starvation mode. I still have a puffy appearance and I'm hoping this adjustment will help get me back on track.
    Oh thats not good, my metabolism was in starvation mode for probably 2 years... But I seemed to have fixed it lol. Finally making gains... I feel like a new man. hahah

Dont be afraid of the carbs my friend. We need to keep up the intensity. The liver can only do so much with liver glycogen and gluconeogenesis.
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. lovin the discussion here great stuff

18. Don't forget that DHEA will make you hold some water. Unless you are taking an AI to counteract that you will probably keep some of the puffiness until you get off then drop a lb or two of subcutaneous water.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Don't forget that DHEA will make you hold some water. Unless you are taking an AI to counteract that you will probably keep some of the puffiness until you get off then drop a lb or two of subcutaneous water.

This is very true. The Transaderm will cause you to hold some water. An AI would definetely help that
    Recoverbro Elite

20. I am at this point feeling very defeated with both myself and my supplementation. I weighed a morning ago at 220lbs, at the begining of this LOG I was 208.4lbs. I am very puffy and I can barely see any abdominal definition. I am still vascular in my arms, but my legs, lats, and abs have lost all vascular signs. I am now in Phase II of the Kleen Machine, and it feels great to be back lifting after a week of just cardio. I am not going to give up, but I must admit that my current physcial state does not have me in the best of days. I am almost embarrassed about all this to the point where I simply didnt even LOG. My apologies to those following.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x8

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x8 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

Incline DB Curls, 50x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x6 > 20x5

Elliptical, 15 minutes (30 sec. low resistance/ 30 sec. high resistance @ fast pace)

I completed this workout in about 40 minutes taking almost no break between sets (with the exception of the 5x5 which I took a 1min break between sets). I did get winded during the lift, but I battled through and kicked A$$. The sweat was pouring off and the heart was pounding. I am excited about being back lifting and anticipating some soreness tomorrow.

Nutrition

1,610 Calories
    Fat- 48.6g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 95.3g (23%)
    Protein- 205.1g (50%)

21. why would you not like this work out looks solid. Maybe not to your normal weights but still a solid workout.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

22. Sucks you are getting "puffy" dude, frustrating thing I know.
    Is it time to up the AI?
    Also, does Lit Up have creatine in it? Is there a chance that your creatine intake is partially responsible for the puffy look?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

23. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    why would you not like this work out looks solid. Maybe not to your normal weights but still a solid workout.
    I'm loving the workout bro. Im hating the way I look right now. The first day of phase II was great, I could barely lift my arms when I was done today.

24. I don't think Lit-Up has any creatine...I need to check, but I have been taking CEE for a a few months now (well before the start of this log) with no side effects. Your probably right though...time to check out an AI.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm loving the workout bro. Im hating the way I look right now. The first day of phase II was great, I could barely lift my arms when I was done today.
    Ok let me help you on this one. You might feel puffy but man you have nice all around size. Its not like you are like me a pilsbury dough boy with hidden muscles. It is only a matter of time your body reacts in a positive way and it all firms up nicely.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

26. Green... I was trying to send you a PM, but something to do with this forum, they must be working on it or something because a lot of my functions are not working and have not been working all day! Anyway, I totally forgot with all that stuff I have been busy doing for the owners with the new Xtreme Nutrition Store location and all, but we are a go for the EPI-V Log for you, the owners are out of town until next week, so I'll work out a good cycle plan for you and get it to you STAT, that will slice and dice you, and dry up any and all of that Puffiness you are experiencing, don't worry Bro, we'll get you back in no time and leaner than ever before!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I am at this point feeling very defeated with both myself and my supplementation. I weighed a morning ago at 220lbs, at the begining of this LOG I was 208.4lbs. I am very puffy and I can barely see any abdominal definition. I am still vascular in my arms, but my legs, lats, and abs have lost all vascular signs. I am now in Phase II of the Kleen Machine, and it feels great to be back lifting after a week of just cardio. I am not going to give up, but I must admit that my current physcial state does not have me in the best of days. I am almost embarrassed about all this to the point where I simply didnt even LOG. My apologies to those following.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x8

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x8 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

Incline DB Curls, 50x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x6 > 20x5

Elliptical, 15 minutes (30 sec. low resistance/ 30 sec. high resistance @ fast pace)

I completed this workout in about 40 minutes taking almost no break between sets (with the exception of the 5x5 which I took a 1min break between sets). I did get winded during the lift, but I battled through and kicked A$$. The sweat was pouring off and the heart was pounding. I am excited about being back lifting and anticipating some soreness tomorrow.

Nutrition

1,610 Calories
    Fat- 48.6g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 95.3g (23%)
    Protein- 205.1g (50%)
    Hey man its okay could be the product making you retain some water, could be that your body is just tired. You've been cutting for a LONG time friend. Anyhow, Ill be starting this product very soon. (Still waiting for it to come in the mail from home, should get here just in time seeing my EndoSurge log is finishing today).
    RecoverBro ELITE

28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Green... I was trying to send you a PM, but something to do with this forum, they must be working on it or something because a lot of my functions are not working and have not been working all day! Anyway, I totally forgot with all that stuff I have been busy doing for the owners with the new Xtreme Nutrition Store location and all, but we are a go for the EPI-V Log for you, the owners are out of town until next week, so I'll work out a good cycle plan for you and get it to you STAT, that will slice and dice you, and dry up any and all of that Puffiness you are experiencing, don't worry Bro, we'll get you back in no time and leaner than ever before!!!

Awesome stuff here. Green you are going to be ripped in no time.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

29. Man I can just about guarantee you that your bodyfat has not increased with the diet as you have it laid out. You are retaining a lot of water from the Transaderm. If it is bothering you too much, definitely get on the AI. I was pretty disappointed in my appearance (temporarily) after my PCT was over and discontinued use of Formastanozol. I didn't realize how much that stuff dried me out and gave me that lean appearance. Water makes a world of difference bro
    Recoverbro Elite

30. Im feeling more confidant today. I have introduced more carbs into my diet and have a TON more energy. Today was an off day so I went and did some grappling with the wrestlers at the high school.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Drilled with wrestling team for about 45 minutes. I've been talked into coaching every Tuesday and Thursday, which works well during phase II of the Kleen Machine Protocol. This is also a nice change of environment from the gym.

Nutrition

1,658 Calories
    Fat- 40.2g (21%)
    Carbohydrate- 85.2g (20%)
    Protein- 245.1g (58%)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you build muscle on Keto?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:28 AM
  2. To build muscle is it 1g per kg or 1g per lb?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:36 PM