Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

why would you not like this work out looks solid. Maybe not to your normal weights but still a solid workout.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sucks you are getting "puffy" dude, frustrating thing I know.
    Is it time to up the AI?
    Also, does Lit Up have creatine in it? Is there a chance that your creatine intake is partially responsible for the puffy look?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    why would you not like this work out looks solid. Maybe not to your normal weights but still a solid workout.
    I'm loving the workout bro. Im hating the way I look right now. The first day of phase II was great, I could barely lift my arms when I was done today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

I don't think Lit-Up has any creatine...I need to check, but I have been taking CEE for a a few months now (well before the start of this log) with no side effects. Your probably right though...time to check out an AI.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm loving the workout bro. Im hating the way I look right now. The first day of phase II was great, I could barely lift my arms when I was done today.
    Ok let me help you on this one. You might feel puffy but man you have nice all around size. Its not like you are like me a pilsbury dough boy with hidden muscles. It is only a matter of time your body reacts in a positive way and it all firms up nicely.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Green... I was trying to send you a PM, but something to do with this forum, they must be working on it or something because a lot of my functions are not working and have not been working all day! Anyway, I totally forgot with all that stuff I have been busy doing for the owners with the new Xtreme Nutrition Store location and all, but we are a go for the EPI-V Log for you, the owners are out of town until next week, so I'll work out a good cycle plan for you and get it to you STAT, that will slice and dice you, and dry up any and all of that Puffiness you are experiencing, don't worry Bro, we'll get you back in no time and leaner than ever before!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am at this point feeling very defeated with both myself and my supplementation. I weighed a morning ago at 220lbs, at the begining of this LOG I was 208.4lbs. I am very puffy and I can barely see any abdominal definition. I am still vascular in my arms, but my legs, lats, and abs have lost all vascular signs. I am now in Phase II of the Kleen Machine, and it feels great to be back lifting after a week of just cardio. I am not going to give up, but I must admit that my current physcial state does not have me in the best of days. I am almost embarrassed about all this to the point where I simply didnt even LOG. My apologies to those following.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    2 Scoops Peach Tea Lit-Up
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x8

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x8 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

Incline DB Curls, 50x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x6 > 20x5

Elliptical, 15 minutes (30 sec. low resistance/ 30 sec. high resistance @ fast pace)

I completed this workout in about 40 minutes taking almost no break between sets (with the exception of the 5x5 which I took a 1min break between sets). I did get winded during the lift, but I battled through and kicked A$$. The sweat was pouring off and the heart was pounding. I am excited about being back lifting and anticipating some soreness tomorrow.

Nutrition

1,610 Calories
    Fat- 48.6g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 95.3g (23%)
    Protein- 205.1g (50%)
    Hey man its okay could be the product making you retain some water, could be that your body is just tired. You've been cutting for a LONG time friend. Anyhow, Ill be starting this product very soon. (Still waiting for it to come in the mail from home, should get here just in time seeing my EndoSurge log is finishing today).
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Green... I was trying to send you a PM, but something to do with this forum, they must be working on it or something because a lot of my functions are not working and have not been working all day! Anyway, I totally forgot with all that stuff I have been busy doing for the owners with the new Xtreme Nutrition Store location and all, but we are a go for the EPI-V Log for you, the owners are out of town until next week, so I'll work out a good cycle plan for you and get it to you STAT, that will slice and dice you, and dry up any and all of that Puffiness you are experiencing, don't worry Bro, we'll get you back in no time and leaner than ever before!!!

Awesome stuff here. Green you are going to be ripped in no time.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Man I can just about guarantee you that your bodyfat has not increased with the diet as you have it laid out. You are retaining a lot of water from the Transaderm. If it is bothering you too much, definitely get on the AI. I was pretty disappointed in my appearance (temporarily) after my PCT was over and discontinued use of Formastanozol. I didn't realize how much that stuff dried me out and gave me that lean appearance. Water makes a world of difference bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Im feeling more confidant today. I have introduced more carbs into my diet and have a TON more energy. Today was an off day so I went and did some grappling with the wrestlers at the high school.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Drilled with wrestling team for about 45 minutes. I've been talked into coaching every Tuesday and Thursday, which works well during phase II of the Kleen Machine Protocol. This is also a nice change of environment from the gym.

Nutrition

1,658 Calories
    Fat- 40.2g (21%)
    Carbohydrate- 85.2g (20%)
    Protein- 245.1g (58%)
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hehe. Same as me. I practice with the judo team tuesday Wednesday Thursday. Breaks the gym environment and makes me try hella hard lol.

Tons more carbs and still only at 85gs? That's pretty low IMO lol. But you're getting the energy boost so I guess it's all you need.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thanks Doc, always showing the love! I definitely didn't want to push the issue about any of that, I know your busy as hell!! Thats awesome news though and Im pumped about putting Epi-V to the test I have heard nothing but outstanding things.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hey man its okay could be the product making you retain some water, could be that your body is just tired. You've been cutting for a LONG time friend. Anyhow, Ill be starting this product very soon. (Still waiting for it to come in the mail from home, should get here just in time seeing my EndoSurge log is finishing today).
    Yeah man Im definitely holding onto that H20, and yes I agree my body is tired but that week of just cardio was a well needed and deserved change of pace. Kleen's protocol is very demanding to say the least. Phase II is $$ just the change I need to shed some of this H20.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Awesome stuff here. Green you are going to be ripped in no time.
    If It works for me like it did for you and DW then Im in baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Man I can just about guarantee you that your bodyfat has not increased with the diet as you have it laid out. You are retaining a lot of water from the Transaderm. If it is bothering you too much, definitely get on the AI. I was pretty disappointed in my appearance (temporarily) after my PCT was over and discontinued use of Formastanozol. I didn't realize how much that stuff dried me out and gave me that lean appearance. Water makes a world of difference bro
    Thanks for the support RR Im definitely taking steps to getting back to a comfortable physique. Im hoping to post up some Bad A$$ after pics at the completion of the RS-Transaderm!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Keep killin it green! Your macros look beautiful bro
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts due to lack of professionalism in reference to their LOGO DESIGN CONTEST, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when my Taurus Nutrition LOG begins. Thank You
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.47%

Taurus does have some nice products..just re upped on some wyked..what are you gonna be logging?
    Cultivating Mass.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts due to lack of professionalism in reference to their LOGO DESIGN CONTEST, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when my Taurus Nutrition LOG begins. Thank You
    Did you win that contamination contest?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

Did you win that contamination contest?
    There was never a winner announced. The contest got brushed under the table. I believe the same package was given to all participants...which is very generous of the
    boys at Taurus. It would have been cool to see one of my designs on a supp bottle though.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Cool. Congrats bro. Getting free sh1t thrown your way left and right!
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Cool. Congrats bro. Getting free sh1t thrown your way left and right!
    For sure bro, I can't complain about that free swag. I certainly put my time in for this one though.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If you are adding the Epi-V to this don't even sweat the water. YOu will be dry as a bone in no time flat. Also in the mean time, if you like it add a lot of asparagus to your diet and the water will come right off. It has excellent diuretic properties naturally.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    If you are adding the Epi-V to this don't even sweat the water. YOu will be dry as a bone in no time flat. Also in the mean time, if you like it add a lot of asparagus to your diet and the water will come right off. It has excellent diuretic properties naturally.
    If I could stomach asparagus I would try that sometime. I didn't know that about it. Learn something new every day!
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cant give you reputation points need to spread it around it says. But very good info. Heck I was not even aware of this.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Well...today sucked total A$$. I didn't get to the gym because I spent 4 hours in the frame shop after school getting my work ready for an upcoming art opening. My nutrition was Sh!t because I wasn't home all day to eat, and on top of that I didn't get all my supplements in...Just an all around sh!t day!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

3 CEE caps

Training

I was supposed to hit workout II of the Kleen Machine, but as I stated got tied up in other things. My plan is to hit this tomorrow, but I have a curriculum planning meeting with central office for state wide visual arts course of study so hopefully it isn't an all day affair.

Nutrition

1,339 Calories
    Fat- 33.9g (22%)
    Carbohydrate- 117.7g (34%)
    Protein- 153.1g (44%)
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%

WOW!! that's awesome man!!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good luck Green, just another recovery day brother. Don't sweat the small stuff you got 50 years to lift. Tomorrow you are planning out how to change kids lives and today you were dealing with what you need to do to satisfy one of your other passions. In the big picture not a bad couple of days...

If you get your lift in tomorrow great if not hit it on the flip side. We all know you aren't slacking just remind yourself of it. Tons of priorities in life they can't all be no. 1 all the time.
    Current Log:
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Them ****ty days just gives us more reason to kick A$$ the next day. I feel you bro! I got two shots in my shoulder today 22222 I thought the dang dr lost his mind. Tomorrow think hard about this ****ty day and tear it up in the gym bro.

Well...today sucked total A$$. I didn't get to the gym because I spent 4 hours in the frame shop after school getting my work ready for an upcoming art opening. My nutrition was Sh!t because I wasn't home all day to eat, and on top of that I didn't get all my supplements in...Just an all around sh!t day!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

3 CEE caps

Training

I was supposed to hit workout II of the Kleen Machine, but as I stated got tied up in other things. My plan is to hit this tomorrow, but I have a curriculum planning meeting with central office for state wide visual arts course of study so hopefully it isn't an all day affair.

Nutrition

1,339 Calories
    Fat- 33.9g (22%)
    Carbohydrate- 117.7g (34%)
    Protein- 153.1g (44%)
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Good luck Green, just another recovery day brother. Don't sweat the small stuff you got 50 years to lift. Tomorrow you are planning out how to change kids lives and today you were dealing with what you need to do to satisfy one of your other passions. In the big picture not a bad couple of days...

If you get your lift in tomorrow great if not hit it on the flip side. We all know you aren't slacking just remind yourself of it. Tons of priorities in life they can't all be no. 1 all the time.
    I could not have said it better. We all have set backs. As I always have (everything happens for a reason, and the only person who knows the answer is the man upstairs!) I am not much of a religious guy but I have always believed in that statement.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Thanks for the pick me ups gentlemen. I get cranky when I miss the gym. Hoping to hit it hard today get in some needed cardio as well.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%

Thanks for the pick me ups gentlemen. I get cranky when I miss the gym. Hoping to hit it hard today get in some needed cardio as well.
    Yeah bro that Dr told me to take couple days off and my wife said get the heck back in the gym. She don't like me when I sit around the house! lol I'm going to hit chest today and smack myself around.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Hit it hard brah!

I know how you feel. This new program has me going 1on 2 off and I MISS my gym time. I have Judo though lol. I love training and getting strong! Feeling strong. Hit it HARD today.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah bro that Dr told me to take couple days off and my wife said get the heck back in the gym. She don't like me when I sit around the house! lol I'm going to hit chest today and smack myself around.
    I told my wife Id stop training one time cause she got mad for something related to training or something... and she said "Wont you die without working out?" and I was like... yea... probably...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I told my wife Id stop training one time cause she got mad for something related to training or something... and she said "Wont you die without working out?" and I was like... yea... probably...
    Yeah that's why i think it's so important to have a girl that has an interest in life long fitness. No matter how busy I am...I will always make time for the gym.

Looking great in here Green....keep up the good work
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    go Packers, your wife is so supportive about your health!! perfect wife!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

This is almost feeling repetitive... so I dressed it up a bit.

I just have to say...

I have my new log going and "Things" are looking up!
    KLEEN - Rev's his Test to the X power with HCGenerate & other goodies! Semi-Sponsored
    Current Log:
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%

Kleen you are the best bro I love you for that!!!! I'm def luckey as my wife loves seeing me hit the gym and feel better about myself. Not to mention the libido and well being it gives me. She's my personal nurse since she's the one giving me my trt shots hehee!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2
    Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265x2sets 245x3sets I was so excited I forgot to do the SSUF Ha!

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), 225x8 > 205x8 > 185x8

Push Press, 55x8 > 45x8 > 35x6

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 20x8 > 15x7 >5x7

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. The rack was in use so I had to clean the weight thus the low weight. 135x8 > 135x8 > 135x8

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose SL Deads here.
    175x8 > 155x8 > 135x8

I have to say that I really wasnt in it today due to that fugging meeting and my pounding headache, but I will destory these numbers next week!

Nutrition

2,191Calories
    Fat- 88.4g (37%)
    Carbohydrate- 112.5g (21%)
    Protein- 219.6g (41%)
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%

Brother that is impressive on the flat bench and I almost fell off the bed where you said you got to excited hells yeah!!! Keep killing it bro and hopefully your stinking headaches will stop!!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2
    Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265x2sets 245x3sets I was so excited I forgot to do the SSUF Ha!

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), 225x8 > 205x8 > 185x8

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 20x8 > 15x7 >5x7

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. The rack was in use so I had to clean the weight thus the low weight. 135x8 > 135x8 > 135x8

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose SL Deads here.
    175x8 > 155x8 > 135x8

I have to say that I really wasnt in it today due to that fugging meeting and my pounding headache, but I will destory these numbers next week!

Nutrition

2,191Calories
    Fat- 88.4g (37%)
    Protein- 219.6g (41%)
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2

175x8 > 155x8 > 135x8

Nutrition

2,191Calories
    Fat- 88.4g (37%)
    Protein- 219.6g (41%)
    Really strong workout man!! 265 on bench... man that's some mean strength there. Sux about the headaches and stuff. I'm sure you'll hit new PRs next workout though. Cant wait for you to add in the Epi-V... I'm looking to run Epi-Strong with Transaderm one day.

Your macros are very nice too, very very nice.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Killing it well in here Mr Green! Nice job!
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Attending the NC Art Education Association conference this weekend. I'll be back on Sunday. Looking forward to Monday no obligations for the week just busting A$$ in the gym and cleaning up the physique.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you build muscle on Keto?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:28 AM
  2. To build muscle is it 1g per kg or 1g per lb?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:36 PM